PDA

View Full Version : {Game} Goldenrod Tower - v.23 [MA]

Silver Ledian
21st March 2004, 09:24 AM
Goldenrod Tower v.23

Owners: Aipom Of Doom, Cheesey, Cruption, Silver Ledian

Mystery Gift Floor

To make sure that this doesn’t become "MG Please" spam, you MUST answer a daily question posted by an employee to request a Mystery Gift. There will be a question posted for each day; however, it may not be on the correct day (at least, for your time zone). You will have exactly three days (72 hours) from when the question was posted to answer it; this will eliminate all problems concerning time zones. All prizes that say "Stamps/CCPs" let you choose from one of the currencies to receive your money in.

You will get a random Mystery Gift from the following list:

Common Items:
Hollow Stone, Red MGCoin, Lunar Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP, Solar Gem

UnCommon Items:
Division Gem, Ocean Gem, 2 Stamps/CCPs, Spark Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Flame Gem, Blue MGCoin

Rare Items:
Darkness Gem, Light Gem, Rainbow Gem, 10 Stamps/CCPs, Green MGCoin

Super Rare Items:
20 Stamps/CCPs, Mystery Box, Genetic Accelerator Gene

Gems and Hollow Stones may be forged or sold at the Item Floor, and MGcoins may be used for games. The Mystery Box allows you to choose any TWO Common or Uncommon items of your choice.

The Games Floor

To play the games, you need a MGCoin. Each game costs one credit worth of MGCoins; Red MGCoins are worth one credit, Blue MGCoins are worth two, and Green MGCoins are worth three. You get proper change back for using Blue or Green MGCoins. MGCoins can be obtained through Mystery Gifts or playing these games. Also, you can buy a Red MGCoin for one Stamp/CCP, but ONLY if you have none.

Game 1 - The Grabber Game

Remember those irritating claw robots at fairgrounds? In this version you pilot one over a 6X6 grid. You give directions starting from bottom center. Pick a square by going over one to five squares and up one to five squares. The better prizes are farther away, but you have a higher chance of dropping them.

Each day, you may use the Grabber Game and Scratchcards up to 20 times COMBINED. You may split the uses however you want.

Game 2 - Guess THIS!

An employee will think of a Pokémon, and give certain info such as Color, Height, Weight Etc. You then have one try to guess the Pokémon. However, there aren’t very big prizes, as it usually isn’t very hard. If you win, you get your choice of common/uncommon Mystery Gift prizes. If you guess wrongly, you get your Red MGcoin back as a consolation prize.

Note: You may only ask for a Guess This once per day to avoid putting us on a stress load.

Game 3 - Scratchcard

Just like the lotto, you can come here and scratch off for a prize. Pick a card from the lists below, and scratch off three numbers (from one to nine). There will be three randomly decided winning squares, and an employee will tell you what your scratchcard revealed, and whether you won anything.

Group 1 Scratchcards: 2 Stamps, 2 CCPs, Hollow Stone, Lunar Gem, Solar Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Flame Gem, Ocean Gem, Spark Gem, Division Gem.

Prizes:
1 winning square: Red MGCoin
2 winning squares: One of the indicated item
3 winning squares: Two of the indicated item

Group 2 Scratchcards: 7 Stamps, 7 CCP’s, Darkness Gem, Light Gem, Rainbow Gem

Prizes:
1 winning square: Red MGcoin
2 winning squares: Blue MGcoin
3 winning squares: One of the indicated item

Each day, you may use the Grabber Game and Scratchcards up 20 times COMBINED. You may split the uses however you want.

Game 4 - Mystery Pokemon (Created by DarkPrince the Dark Knight)

In this game, you are given a list of 25 different Pokemon, in which one of these Pokemon is the 'Mystery Pokemon'. In order to guess the 'Mystery Pokemon', you will need to ask a yes/no question (one at a time, maximum of four), which will eliminate (take away a wrong answer) one or more Pokemon on the list. For example, if you are given a list which includes a Pikachu, a Mareep, and a Voltorb as the only electric types in the list, and you get a yes/no question which tells you to eliminate all of the electric type Pokemon, then you know that the 'Mystery Pokemon' is not any of those Pokemon. As more clues are given to you, the category of the prizes you can choose from will drop, going from Super Rare to Rare to Uncommon to Common. If you manage to guess the 'Mystery Pokemon' after asking for one question or none at all, you will have your choice of a super rare item. If you manage to guess the 'Mystery Pokemon' correctly after you have asked two questions, you will have your choice of a rare item. If you manage to guess the 'Mystery Pokemon' after you have asked three questions, you will have your choice of an uncommon item. If you manage to guess the 'Mystery Pokemon' after you have asked your fourth and final question, you will have your choice of a common item. If you try to guess the Mystery Pokemon (regardless of how many questions you've asked), and your guess is wrong, you will get a Red MGCoin as a consolation prize.

All the randomizers were created by Aipom Of Doom who has spent a lot of time in to making them for each of the games, most credits go to him. ^_^

The Item Floor

Store

Hollow Stone: 3 Stamps/CCP
Day Stone (Evolves Eevee to Espeon): 20 Stamps/CCP
Night Stone (Evolves Eevee to Umbreon): 20 Stamps/CCP

Electronic Move Tutor (Created by DarkPrince The Dark Knight)

For three credits of MGCoins, you can give this machine a crank, and you get a random move to give to one of your adopted/captured Pokemon. These moves function as TMs, and you can save them, sell them, or use them immediately. The moves can obviously only be given to Pokemon who can learn them in some way in any of the Gameboy games. You may only use this machine two times each month.

Elemental Shields (Choose from Water, Electric, Flying, Fire, Ground. Give to a Pokémon, and it absorbs 30% of the damage from attacks of the respective type): 15 Credits of MGCoins each.

You may also sell Hollow Stones for 1 Stamp/CCP here, and Gems for 2 stamps/CCPs each.

The Stone Forge

Here you may forge your gems and stones together for a fee.

Gem + Gem = Rainbow Gem (1 Stamp/CCP)
Hollow Stone + 3 Element Gems = Genetic Accelerator Gene (3 Stamps/CCPs)
Evo Stone + 2 Element Gems = Genetic Accelerator Gene (2 Stamps/CCPs)
Hollow Stone + Element Gem = That Evo Stone (2 Stamps/CCPs) (see following list)
Evo Stone + Division Gem = That particular gem + Hollow Stone

Spark Gem to Thunderstone
Ocean Gem to Water Stone
Flame Gem to Fire Stone
Solar Gem to Sun Stone
Photosynthesis Gem to Leaf Stone
Lunar Gem to Moon Stone
Light Gem to Day Stone
Darkness Gem to Night Stone
Rainbow Gem to Any Stone

With a Division Gem, all Stones can only be deforged into the according Gem and a Hollow Stone. Also with a Division Gem, a Genetic Accelerator Gene can be deforged into a Light Gem, a Darkness Gem, a Rainbow Gem, and a Hollow Stone.

Aipom Of Doom
21st March 2004, 09:49 AM
Last three polls for anyone who needs them...

Poll (3/21): When was the first time you used the internet (year, month, ie)? Do you remember why you used it for the very first time, or what you did first when you got on the net? What sites do you visit regularly now?

Poll (3/20): When did you last get your hair cut? Does it need to be cut again? What does it look like now?

Poll (3/19): What is your house made of (straw, sticks, bricks, ie. )? How old is the house? Do you think any renovations can be made to improve it?

(3/21) When was the first time you used the internet (year, month, ie)? Do you remember why you used it for the very first time, or what you did first when you got on the net? What sites do you visit regularly now?

I used it back in... 1996 probably o_O. Sometime around then when my parents and I first got our computer. Dunno what I used it for... I remember playing games on the computer then rather than using the internet much. Now, I visit TPM, Gamefaqs, and IPHQ mostly ;d.

MG, 20 SCs, 123, 7 CCPs

Silver Ledian
21st March 2004, 10:03 AM
Danny
MG: 1 stamp/CCP
SC: 11 Red MGCoins, 6 Blue MGCoins

And I'll just sell that gem that I won for stamps :)

Pyrusette
21st March 2004, 10:36 AM
Poll (3/21): When was the first time you used the internet (year, month, ie)? Do you remember why you used it for the very first time, or what you did first when you got on the net? What sites do you visit regularly now?

I first used the Internet in 1997, when I was in second grade. I was doing a project on bandicoots (I was a weird child O_o), and my mom helped me find the Melbourne Zoo website. Today, I go to TPM, Google, Something Awful, and Ursula Vernon's LiveJournal (don't ask).

MG, por favor.

Silver Ledian
21st March 2004, 10:50 AM
Pyrusette

I just added you to my AIM Buddy List but you're not on. Can I ask your real name? I know most people's names that post so I was just wondering what yours was. Unless you just prefer Pyrusette ^^;;;

Lady Vulpix
21st March 2004, 11:04 AM
Happy equinox to everyone! :D

By the middle of 1996, I think it was June. The first thing I did was explore some websites my brother had written down the URLs of (starting with http:///www.altavista.digital.com, cuttently known as http://www.altavista.com) and read an html tutorial. Now I normally visit this site :P, my e-mail sites (yahoo and latinmail), Neopets, Tripod/Lycos from the USA and the UK, 8-bit theater, my Yahoo groups, some university pages, my sites, other Pokemon related sites, some anagram/crossword solvers, some search engines (especially Google), Dictionary.com, and sometimes the Rofcanime board, Thesaurus.com and Googlefight. And eventually others too.

Moonlight Espeon
21st March 2004, 11:28 AM
New thread :O

I'll take a Blue MGCoin for my GT! back in version 22.

Poll (3/20): When did you last get your hair cut? Does it need to be cut again? What does it look like now?

Umm.. about 2 months ago. Nah, it doesn't need to be cut yet. My hair grows up, it never grows long.. Damn curly hair >_<;; It looks fine right now. It's still straight and not curly yet but it looks a little.. bushy xD

Ooh, that was probably.. in 1st grade =P I used it for some math site to study my math facts o_0;; xD
I visit.. Neopets, TPM, Duel Monsters Hangout (EZboard), Hotmail (duh =P) and Netscape.

Umm.. I'll take a crank at the EMT for the very first time please XD *hands over a Blue MGCoin and a Red MGCoin* That only leaves me with.. 1 Blue MGCoin. =O
I'd also like to request a game of MP please. *is only left with 1 Red MGCoin*

Wolfsong
21st March 2004, 12:11 PM

I think it was around August of 1998. It was when i first started out at Dyersburg State Community College. The first time i looked up on info on red-tailed hawks just fo fun. I visit TPM, Neopets, The UTM school site, and a few other places.

16 games of group one scratchcards (2,3,5) for 2 ccps please. 4 grabber games (over 5, up 5).

Jay
21st March 2004, 04:28 PM
Silver Ledian - Her name's Cora.
Retail - 2 Stamps

Lady Vulpix
MG - 1 Stamp/CCP

Aquatic Fury
MG - Hollow Stone, Green MGCoin
GT - Blue MGCoin
EMT - Bone Club TM
MP - Raikou, Shuckle, Nosepass, Growlithe, Aggron, Farfetch'd, Krabby, Zubat, Meowth, Wurmple, Lickitung, Unown, Voltorb, Registeel, Breloom, Slakoth, Sandslash, Kabuto, Shedinja, Seel, Sunflora, Victreebell, Rhydon, Magneton, Pineco

Wolfsong
MG - Hollow Stone
SCs - 8 Red MGCoins, 14 CCPs
GGs - All nothing.

Moonlight Espeon
21st March 2004, 06:09 PM
MP - Raikou, Shuckle, Nosepass, Growlithe, Aggron, Farfetch'd, Krabby, Zubat, Meowth, Wurmple, Lickitung, Unown, Voltorb, Registeel, Breloom, Slakoth, Sandslash, Kabuto, Shedinja, Seel, Sunflora, Victreebell, Rhydon, Magneton, Pineco

Question 1: Is this Pokemon or its unevolved forms normally found in a cave?

Jay
21st March 2004, 06:42 PM
Aquatic Fury
MP - No.

Moonlight Espeon
21st March 2004, 06:52 PM
MP (reduced): Raikou, Shuckle, Growlithe, Farfetch'd, Krabby, Meowth, Wurmple, Lickitung, Unown, Voltorb, Breloom, Slakoth, Kabuto, Shedinja, Seel, Sunflora, Victreebel, Magneton, Pineco

Question 2: Is this Pokemon a dual-type?

soggy_cardboard
21st March 2004, 09:45 PM
No idea x_X about 5-6 yrs ago i think...
I used to chat a lot when I first got the net, now I just play games =)

MG pls

+ I think ill try some grabber games:
20 times @ 5X5

thx:wave:

Jay
22nd March 2004, 03:23 AM
(3/22) Do you have many friends online? Do they compare to the ones you have in real life, if you have any? ;-; Do you feel you should have, or you need more friends?

---

Aquatic Fury
MP - No

Soggy
MG - Hollow Stone
GG - 18 nothings, 40 Stamps/CCPs o_o;

Lady Vulpix
22nd March 2004, 06:42 AM
(3/22) Do you have many friends online? Do they compare to the ones you have in real life, if you have any? ;-; Do you feel you should have, or you need more friends?
Yes, mainly on TPM. :) I've never tried to compare between my friends. They're all great, and I'm grateful for each one of them. Of course, the things I do with my online friends and my offline friends are different most of the time, but they're all as important to me. As for the quantity, I don't mind as long as I know I can count on them.

Nice poll! :)

Wolfsong
22nd March 2004, 09:48 AM

I have a lot ofr friends online and mostly they are from TPM. I have more friends online than irl, but both sets are great and friendly. I'm happy with the amount of friends i have though i wish i had a few more irl, though it doesn't really matter to me as long as they are there for me when i need them.

15 games of group two scratchcards for 7 ccps please (2,3,5) and 5 grabber games (up 5 over 5)

Silver Ledian
22nd March 2004, 03:48 PM
Gabi
MG: Ocean Gem

Amy
MG: 2 stamps/CCPs
SC: 9 Red MGCoins, 3 Blue MGCoins
GG: Won Darkness Gem, Lost, Lost, Lost, Won Green MGCoin

I have a lot of online friends, all being from TPM. I don't have online friends from anywhere else. I have more online friends than IRL friends but I still have some IRL friends. I don't compare on and offline friends...like Gabi said, you do different things with both sets of people and so it would be hard to draw comparisons. I do see comparisons in some of my online friends and I indeed see differences also ^^;;; I'm happy with the friends I have, I'd rather have a few close friends than loads of ordinary mates. But more close friends is always a good thing :)

1MG please, 3 Grabber Games, 6 across and 6 up:)

EDIT: Can I use the EMT also please *hands 2 Blue MGCoins* This is my first time this month :)

soggy_cardboard
22nd March 2004, 04:43 PM
Yeah, a few good ones :D
All my other friends have gone off to do courses and stuff :(
But some are still here:yes:

MG pls

I'll try some more grabber games:
20 times @ 5X5

Charizard04621
22nd March 2004, 04:46 PM
Two EMT TMs for March, please. Here's 6 credits.

Moonlight Espeon
22nd March 2004, 05:18 PM

Yes, I have friends online but they're mainly from TPM. I have met a few people from boards I used to go to..
I don't like to compare my friends, they're all great and I'm thankful for every single one of them.

1 MG please.

MP (reduced): Raikou, Growlithe, Krabby, Meowth, Wurmple, Lickitung, Unown, Voltorb, Slakoth, Seel, Sunflora, Pineco

Question 3: Is this Pokemon a Normal-type?

Jay
22nd March 2004, 05:46 PM

Um my online friend-count has been going up and down for a year now, mainly depending on what I'm feeling at certain times. You could say a year ago I didn't have many since I just started to become popular at TPM then, then I got lots more friends eventually since I was liked, then I lost practically all of them for ummmm/TPM incidents and stuff beyond my control. Eventually I prevented myself from doing that stuff again and now it's just the rare complaining or outburst, and I've got them all back. :) I don't have any in real life, except maybe my bowling coach and his friend who shouldn't count. :\

More friends are nice, but not too many since sometimes that's just overly too hard to handle (bad experiences x_X)

- 1 MG
- 20 SCs, 1 2 3, 7 CCPs

---

Lady Vulpix
MG - Photosynthesis Gem

Wolfsong
MG - 2 Stamps/CCPs
SCs - 8 Red MGCoins, 4 Blue MGCoins
GGs - Genetic Accelerator Gene

Silver Ledian
MG - 20 Stamps/CCPs. :)
GGs - Nothing ;.;
EMT - *Hands back 1 Red MGCoin* Sweet Kiss TM

Soggy - Officially the luckiest person my randomizer has seen lately -- 80 Stamps/CCPs in the last 2 days @_@;
MG - 20 Stamps/CCPs.
GGs - 20 Stamps/CCPs, Genetic Acclerator Gene, 18 Nothings.

Charizard04621
EMTs - Harden TM, Hyper Voice TM

Aquatic Fury
MG - Division Gem
MP - No

Moonlight Espeon
22nd March 2004, 06:54 PM
I would like to sell that Division Gem for CCP's please.

MP (reduced): Raikou, Growlithe, Krabby, Wurmple, Voltorb, Seel, Sunflora, Pineco)

Question 4: Is the answer to this puzzle a Pokemon that can be found in RBY?

I'd also like to request 4 Grabber Games with my Green MGCoin and Red MGCoin, then 4 Scratchcards with my 2 Blue MGCoins.

Pyrusette
22nd March 2004, 07:07 PM
(3/22) Do you have many friends online? Do they compare to the ones you have in real life, if you have any? Do you feel you should have, or you need more friends?

I don't have many close friends online, but I do love the friendly environment here at TPM. :D My real life friends seem much more superficial, oddly, but I like them all the same. As for more friends, I can take all the ones I can get!

MG, if one would be so kind.

Jay
22nd March 2004, 07:12 PM
This is just tracking what items I've got between BRS and the Goldenrod Tower. I need to store them somewhere.

94 CCPs
67 Red MGCoins
Weather Ball TM
Destiny Bond TM

Now I'd like to sell my three Lunar Gems, Solar Gem, Spark Gem, and Rainbow Gem. Then I'll use my Division Gem on my GAG to make a Light, Darkness, and Rainbow Gem and a Hollow Stone. Altogether that should all add up to 19 CCPs. :) Thanks.

Aquatic Fury
Retail - 2 CCPs
SCs - Um state which group and what prize and what numbers you want please ;o
GGs - Read the bloodeh rules >=O =p State how far you want to go across and how far up. (So 5X5 would be 5 across and 5 up) :o
MP - No

Pyrusette
MG - Division Gem

Moonlight Espeon
22nd March 2004, 08:11 PM
Oops, sorry.. x_X For the grabber game, 5x5.
For the scratchcards, Group 2 Scratchcards, numbers: 2, 3 and 6.. As for the chosen prize (I think I choose from the list), 7 CCPs.
I really hope I got everything correct here x_X

MP (reduced): Raikou, Wurmple, Sunflora, Pineco

Oh geez.. I have a 25% chance of guessing randomly. However I think I am able to have one more question..
Is the mystery Pokemon in its highest stage of evolution?
That leaves me with 2 either way.. 50% chance x_x

Silver Ledian
23rd March 2004, 02:14 PM
(3/23) Do you have a regular sleeping pattern? How often do you lose sleep? Sleep in at weekends? How about afternoon naps and stuff?

Jay
MG: Genetic Accelerator Gene :o
SC: 12 Red MGCoins, 6 Blue MGCoins, 7CCPs

All your gems and stuff is confirmed :)

Kelly
GG: Light Gem, Lost, Lost, Lost
SC: 3 Red MGCoins
*awaiting answer to MP just*
-----

I'm giving my Sweet Kiss TM to Gabi, just as a late birthday present. It mightn't be the strongest one of all but well, the title is fitting :)

Wolfsong
23rd March 2004, 02:48 PM
(3/23) Do you have a regular sleeping pattern? How often do you lose sleep? Sleep in at weekends? How about afternoon naps and stuff?

I usually get to sleep around midnight to 12:30 am. One M, W, Fs i usually sleep till 8:30. On T, TH, I sually wake up at 7:30. Yep, I tend to sleep later on the weekends. Not very often tdo i lose sleep but occasionally they'll happen. Usually its an alarm in the next dorm room over going off at 5 am. However this morning was one of those days where the alamr didn't go off but some idiot woke me up. They were running up and down the hall, blowing a kazoo or whatever those things are called and laughing. If i knew who it was i'd call the ra but since i don't i can't. I usually don't take naps unless i'm sick or i just can't continue on.

15 games of group 2 scratchcards for 7 ccps please and 5 grabber games up 5 over 5 and a GT please *hands voer the mg coins*

Aipom Of Doom
23rd March 2004, 02:49 PM

I have a bunch of friends, yes :D. They're seperate from my real life friends... it's hard to compare o_O. More friends (either online or in real life) would be good too =o.

I sleep about 8 hours (unless I have the alarm on) every night. I only lose sleep if I have to stay up late for projects. On weekends I usually stay up until after midnight and then sleep 8 hours <_<. And I don't take naps.

2 MGs, 20 SCs, 123, 7 ccps

Silver Ledian
23rd March 2004, 03:47 PM
Amy
MG: Mystery Box :)
GG: Lost, Lost, Lost, Lost, Lost :(
SC: 4 Red MGCoins, 7 Blue MGCoins, 14CCPs
GT: I'm a fairly speedy pokémon that becomes a threesome when evolved and I have a cave named after me.

Danny
MG: Spark Gem, Darkness Gem
SC: 8 Red MGCoins, 8 Blue MGCoins, 7CCPs

Moonlight Espeon
23rd March 2004, 03:56 PM

I have a regular sleeping pattern. Forced sleeping pattern. -.- 10:00 PM on weekdays, 11:00 PM on weekends. I know, it's stupid.
Lose sleep? Umm, almost never because I don't feel tired when I'm out of bed, but when I'm trying to go to sleep I suddenly feel tired o_O It's scary.

Sell that Light Gem that I got with my GGs for 2 CCP's please.
3 more Group 2 SCs with my 3 Red MGCoins. 1, 6 and 8 please.
7 CCP's as my possible prize also.

Pyrusette
23rd March 2004, 07:14 PM

Yes, I usually go to sleep at about 11:00 on weekdays, and get up at 7:30. On weekends, though, I stay up as late as I possibly can, then get up as late as possible. ^_^ I sometimes lose sleep when I'm really stressed about something, but that doesn't happen much. I almost never take naps.

1 MG, and I'll sell my Division Gem for stamps.

soggy_cardboard
23rd March 2004, 07:50 PM
Ya, except for monday, when i have to get up at 5am @_@
Not that often,
and no i dont like to waste my time sleeping.:no:
Only if im really tired...

MG pls

+ 20 grabber games:
@ 5X5

Wolfsong
23rd March 2004, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by Silver Ledian
Amy
MG: Mystery Box :)
GG: Lost, Lost, Lost, Lost, Lost :(
SC: 4 Red MGCoins, 7 Blue MGCoins, 14CCPs
GT: I'm a fairly speedy pokémon that becomes a threesome when evolved and I have a cave named after me.

I'd liek to use that mystery box to get 2 2 stamps. Next I'd like to use one of my division gems on my accelerator gene and sell the resulting gems for ccps. I'll save the other things to sell for later ^^

GT: Is that Diglett?

Jay
24th March 2004, 06:51 AM
Aquatic Fury
MG - Photosynthesis Gem
MP - You get no more questions. Please pick.
Retail - 2 CCPs.
SCs - 2 Blue MGCoins.

Pyrusette
MG - Ocean Gem
Retail - 2 Stamps

soggy_cardboard
MG - Ocean Gem
GGs - Nothing.

Wolfsong
Retail/MB - 4 Stamps, 7 CCPs

*Murkrow
24th March 2004, 01:13 PM

I've got about five or six who I talk to occasionally, one who I was really close to but haven't spoken to properly for months, and one who I speak to (normally) at least once a day.
Um, the person I speak to most days is better than my offline ones, but the others aren't-I'm not that close to them.
No, I'm happy with the amount I've got-online and off :)

(3/23) Do you have a regular sleeping pattern? How often do you lose sleep? Sleep in at weekends? How about afternoon naps and stuff

Yep, go to bed at about 10:30, get up at 6:45, and because I'm so used to the pattern, even on days when I intend to sleep in, I still wake up at that time.
I never really lose sleep, or take naps, except when I'm ill and don't have any energy for anything.

2 MG's, I'd like to sell my Spark Gem for 2 Stamp's, and I'd like 20 Group 2 SC's(2,6,9) for 7 CCP's please :)

Moonlight Espeon
24th March 2004, 04:45 PM
Sell that Photosynthesis Gem for 2 CCP's please.
MP: I'll randomly guess Sunflora. I have no idea. If I'm correct.. Solar Gem as my prize and then I'll immediately sell that Solar Gem for 2 CCP's.
I'll also take 4 Group Two scratchies, 7 CCP's as my prize. 2, 4, 7 for numbers please.

Silver Ledian
25th March 2004, 05:15 PM

I don't really have a regular sleeping pattern and I probably lose an hour of sleep every day from Monday to Friday. I make up for it by sleeping in late on Saturdays and Sundays but at the weekends I stay up late also, so basically I'm a bit of a night-halk. I'd have a nap about once a week, at a random time - normally when I just get out of school though :)

1. (3/25) Have you ever been to a fortune teller? If so, what did they say? If not, have any of your friends/family been to one? What did they say? Do you believe in it?

I haven't but last night my mum went to her friends because there was one there. She said a lot of stuff, some had happened before, other stuff was pretty much rubbish. It's kind of hit and miss with the telling really. I'm not sure if I believe in it or not...whether it's just luck of the guessing or actually real in some cases :/

2. (3/25) Do you use the phone much? Who do you talk to? How long for normally? Do you have a phone in your room? How many in your house?

I use the phone every day and talk to either my best friend or cousin. The shortest conversation would be about 20 minutes but I don't use my mobile phone - I use the house phone - so I don't really have to pay for my calls. I haven't got a phone in my room although I will do soon, when I get Broadband in. There are 2 phones in my house (and 4 mobile/cells).

3MGs for me please! :)

Hannah
MG: Flame Gem, 10 stamps/CCPs
SC: 12 Red MGCoins, 6 Blue MGCoins

Kelly
*hands you 2CCPs for gem*
SC: 3 Red MGCoins, 1 Blue MGCoin

Amy
GT: Diglett is correct! Sorry for the wait ^^; You may take your prize :)

Silver Ledian
25th March 2004, 05:22 PM
Announcement

Sorry for double posting. I just wanted to say that I'm currently awaiting my Easy-Install pack for AOL Broadband (yes I know...AOL sucks...), which will hopefully come in the next 14 working days.

Basically, when I get an e-mail saying that they've upgraded my line, I'm on a pay per minute contract until I install my Broadband software, so I'm just saying that I might be a bit quieter than usual over the next short while.

I'll still be on to update but in case I go a bit quiet, that's the reason. Sorry for any inconvenience but I'll still do my best seeing as Chris isn't back yet. ^^ That's all really. Thanks :)

Pyrusette
25th March 2004, 06:36 PM
(3/25) Have you ever been to a fortune teller? If so, what did they say? If not, have any of your friends/family been to one? What did they say? Do you believe in it?

Well, not exactly a fortune teller, but I've been to a psychic. She does things mostly for people who are grieving. My parents met her before I did. They believe her, and I think I do as well.

(3/25) Do you use the phone much? Who do you talk to? How long for normally? Do you have a phone in your room? How many in your house?

I don't use the phone much, mainly just for confirming things and such. Since my mom works at home, I take messages a [/i]lot[/i]. It's especially annoying when they mistake me for my mom (pretty much every time). I don't have a phone in my room. We have three: the regular phone, the phone for when the power goes out, and the fax machine phone. We also all have cell phones.

2 MGs, and I'll sell that Ocean Gem for stamps.

aragornbird
25th March 2004, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by Aipom of Doom
Apparently when I rub my fur together it creates explosions o_O. and also when I get really angry, everything I touch bursts into flames. At least, so says the pokedexes :O.

Is it Typhlosion? 2 Stamps if that's correct!

For some reason, I always drift off to sleep at 11 PM, even when I don't want to. And on weekdays, I have to get up at 6 AM for school. I usually sleep like a baby unless I didn't finish a project or big assignment, then I wake up at 4 AM to do it. I almost never take naps.

1. (3/25) Have you ever been to a fortune teller? If so, what did they say? If not, have any of your friends/family been to one? What did they say? Do you believe in it?

Nope, I've never been to a fortune teller and don't know anyone who has. I can't say I believe in foreseeing the future or stuff like that, most people forget what their fortunes are after a while.

2. (3/25) Do you use the phone much? Who do you talk to? How long for normally? Do you have a phone in your room? How many in your house?

I don't usually talk on the phone, but my mom calls me everyday to see how I'm doing. Sometimes, friends call me for help on stuff, but they usually do it on AIM now. I don't have a phone in my room (unless it's my cell phone), but have half a dozen all over my house.

Another GT! please!

soggy_cardboard
25th March 2004, 11:33 PM
No, I dont really beleive in it...

No, hardy ever, i just use the internet...

2 MGs pls

+ 20 grabber games:
@ 5X5

*Murkrow
26th March 2004, 02:08 PM

Hannah
MG: Flame Gem

Sell for 2 CCP's please.

No, I haven't, unless you count playing them eyars ago when I was in the lower years of primary school xD Everything said then was true, but that was only because we were all friends just messing about:P I don't think any of my family have ever been to one before.
I'm not sure if I believe in them or not, either o_O

Not really, I'll use it occasionally if I need to speak to a friend, but normally whatever I need to speak to her about can wait until I see her in the week, seeing as I'm not in any of her classes anymore. No more urgent rings about homework^_^
They're normally about five minutes long.
I used to have one years ago, but it was removed, um, years ago. Now I just use my mobile although I haven't had credit for ages now, it's getting really annoying.
We've got one house phone, and five/six mobiles.

2 MG's, and 20 Group 2 SC's(2,6,9) for 7CCP's please.

Silver Ledian
26th March 2004, 04:48 PM
Cora
*gives you your stamps for gem*
MG: Darkness Gem, Solar Gem

Aragornbird
*waiting for Danny's reply*
MG: Lunar Gem, Ocean Gem, Blue MGCoin
GT: If you evolve me at level 40 then I'll learn Fury Attack, but if you don't I won't learn it - I'd just learn Agility and Fire Blast earlier.

soggy
MG: 20 stamps/CCPs, Division Gem
GG: Green MGCoin, L, L, L, L, Rainbow Gem, L, Light Gem, Rainbow Gem, L, 10 stamps/CCPs, L, L, L, Darkness Gem, Light Gem, L, L, L, L

('L' stands for 'Lost')

Hannah
*gives you CCPs for gem*
MG: Lunar Gem, Hollow Stone
SC: 10 Red MGCoins, 9 Blue MGCoins, 7CCP

(3/26) Is it normally warm or cold in your house? What about in your bedroom specifically? Does your house have an oil/a gas/an electric heating system (or other)? Are you warm/sweating atm?

It can get quite chilly in our house, and in Winter my bedroom can also, although if I'm feeling cold then I'll stick on our heating. It's oil, although we used to used to have a traditional coal fire. I'm really sweating atm because it's that warm! *wipes brow* :)

That's 4MG's for me now in total :)

Wolfsong
26th March 2004, 06:46 PM
Amy
GT: Diglett is correct! Sorry for the wait ^^; You may take your prize :)

That's quite all right. I've had much longer waits before ^^;;.

Anyway i'd like 2 ccps as my prize.

I haven't been to one, and i don't think i will. None of my family has been to one as for as i know. Currently, the answer is no.. But if someone can prove me wrong, then i'd possibly change my attitude towards it.

Not really. I've never been one to talk on a phone that much. Though i do use my cell phone a lot when i'm at school. x.x My mom calls me constantly on it while I'm at school. I do have a phone in my room, and a seperate phone liine for the computer mainly, but thats about as much as i use it. There are a total of three phones in the house as well as 3 cell phones.

(3/26) Is it normally warm or cold in your house? What about in your bedroom specifically? Does your house have an oil/a gas/an electric heating system (or other)? Are you warm/sweating atm?

Normally, its a nice average temperature. Not to hot, and not too cold, though every once in a while it can get quite warm. Its an electric system. It's a little warm atm, but not too bad.

I'd also like 10 games of group one scratchcards for 2 ccps (2,3,5) and 10 grabber games (up 5 over 5) *hands over the mg coings*

Lady Vulpix
27th March 2004, 10:27 AM
I normally go to bed at around Midnight (give or take an hour depending on what I'm doing and how tired I am), and wake up at around 7:30. I lose sleep way too often for my liking. Last Monday I couldn't sleep at all. I don't sleep in at weekends, nor ever. I don't take naps unless I'm really exhausted - under normal conditions I can't fall alseep during the day.

No, the closest thing I've had was when Blanca (my friend and former 6th grade teacher) read the I-Ching for me. Most of it didn't make sense, so there's really not much to believe in. Though, years earlier, she said something big would happen to me that year and I would grow a lot... And that's what happened when my parents got divorced (and everything that preceded it) and the guy I loved told me he was gay.

No, I don't. Only when it's strictly necessary. I sometimes talk for less than a minute, and sometimes for over half an hour (though the latter happens when I'm listening to a friend who can't stop talking). I have a phone in my room, and 6 (I think) in my house.

It depends on the moment, but it's normally cool unless my mom turns on the heater. My room is the coolest in the house, which I'm happy for. Gas. No, I'm fine thanks to the air conditioning.

Pyrusette
27th March 2004, 11:23 AM
That brings my total up to 50 Stamps! Hooray!

During the day, it is usually pleasantly cool. But at night, we turn down the heater, so it gets pretty cold then and in the morning. We have a gas heater. Right now, I'm perfectly comfortable.

MG please, and I'll sell those gems for CCPs.

*Murkrow
27th March 2004, 11:48 AM

Hannah
MG: Lunar Gem, Hollow Stone

Sell for 3 CCP's please.

It's normally nice and warm in my house, unless someone leaves the doors open, in which case it gets freezing very quickly or in my brotgers case, leaves his window wide open even when it's cold out¬_¬ My room is usually warm, which is good. It's got an gas heating system. Nope, I'm fine :)

MG and 20 Group 2 SC's(2,6,9) for 7 CCP's please.

Silver Ledian
27th March 2004, 03:08 PM
Amy
*gives you 2CCPs as GT prize*
MG: Ocean Gem, Flame Gem, Photosynthesis Gem
SC: 1 Red MGCoin, 6 x 2CCPs, 1 x 4CCPs
GG: Light Gem, Rainbow Gem, 10 stamps/CCPs, Rainbow Gem, Darkness Gem, L, L, L, L, L

('L' stands for 'Lost')

Gabi
MG: 1 stamp/CCP, 1 stamp/CCP, Lunar Gem

You answered the poll, posted on the 23rd, more than 72 hours after it was created so unforunately that one doesn't count as a MG. :/

Cora
*gives you 4CCPs for gems*

Hannah
*gives you 3CCPs for gem and stone*
MG: Spark Gem
SC: 7 Red MGCoins, 10 Blue MGCoins, 14CCPs

How many of your grandparents are alive? What ages are they? How often do you visit them? Are they nice grandparents or meanies?

Three of my grandparents are still alive, 2 of my grannys and a granda. My other granda died when I was about 6 months old, so I never really got to know him, although I'm told he really loved me since I was the only grandchild in the family, at the time. One of my grannys is 68, the other is 60 and my granda is 59. The only day I won't see any of them is Sunday. They're all nice :):):)

That's a total of 5MGs for me, having accumulated over the last couple of days :)

soggy_cardboard
27th March 2004, 04:12 PM
Summer has finished now ;_; Its starting to get real cold, but my bedroom is nice and warm ^^

(3/27) How many grandparents of your grandparents are alive? What ages are they? How often do you visit them? Are they nice grandparents or meanies?
3/4, no idea...not that often, now that im working...
Ya, they are nice :)

2 MG pls

+ 20 group 2 SCs, for 7 CCP, (1,3,4)

Silver Ledian
27th March 2004, 05:14 PM
soggy
MG: Flame Gem, Division Gem
SC: 7 Red MGCoins, 8 Blue MGCoins, 21CCPs

Jay
27th March 2004, 06:40 PM
Eamon
MGs - Photosynthesis Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Solar Gem, Division Gem, Flame Gem

Aquatic Fury
MP - Answer was Unown.

Wolfsong
27th March 2004, 07:40 PM
How many grandparents of your grandparents are alive? What ages are they? How often do you visit them? Are they nice grandparents or meanies?

I have three grandparents that are still alive. 2 grandmothers and 1 granddad. The granddad on my dad's side died the Janurary before i turned 21. I'm not really sure how old they are. I visit the grandmother on my dads side whenever i get the chance whcich now that i'm in college isn't as often as i'd like. I visit the others whenever my dad decides we need to go visit. (mom's parents) My grandma on my dad's side is nice. The grandad on mom's side is ok when he's not around my granma, and she's rather mean.

I'd like to sell: 1 darkness gem, 1 hollow stone, and one ocen gem for stamps. That should equal 5.

Then i'd like to sell: 1 flame gem, 1 photosynthesis gem, 1 light gem, 2 rainbow gems, and a darkness gem for ccps please. That should equal: 12.

I'd also like 15 grabber games up 5 over 5 and 5 games of group one scratchcards for 2 ccps please (2,3,5), as well as a gt

Silver Ledian
27th March 2004, 07:58 PM
Amy
*gives you your stamps and CCPs* that is all correct :)
MG: Darkness Gem
GG: 10 stamps/CCPs, L, Rainbow Gem, L, L, L, Green MGCoin, L, Darkness Gem, L, L, L, L, Light Gem, 10 stamps/CCPs

('L' stands for 'Lost')

GT: This flying pokémon has sacrificed it's two wings for an additional 2 head, each with a different facial expression.

I'd also like to sell the 5 gems, that I got on my MGs, for 10CCPs please :)

Wolfsong
27th March 2004, 08:15 PM
Amy
*gives you your stamps and CCPs* that is all correct :)
MG: Darkness Gem
GG: 10 stamps/CCPs, L, Rainbow Gem, L, L, L, Green MGCoin, L, Darkness Gem, L, L, L, L, Light Gem, 10 stamps/CCPs

('L' stands for 'Lost')

GT: This flying pokémon has sacrificed it's two wings for an additional 2 head, each with a different facial expression. [/B]

Is that dodrio? 2 ccps if i'm right.

I'd liek to sell all of those gems for ccps please

Silver Ledian
27th March 2004, 08:24 PM
Amy
*hands you 8CCPs for gems*
GT: Dodrio is incorrect. Only joking. It's correct! :)
*hands you 2CCPs*

Alongside selling those 5 gems for CCPs, I'd like to use my second EMT of the month *hands over MGCoins*

Pyrusette
27th March 2004, 09:26 PM
How many grandparents of your grandparents are alive? What ages are they? How often do you visit them? Are they nice grandparents or meanies?

Grandparents of my grandparents? O_o Umm, If you mean my great-great-grandparents, they're all dead, but if you mean my grandparents, both my grandfathers are alive. One is 91, the other is 84. One lives really close, so we visit him once a week, but the other is about an hour's drive away, so we generally only see him on family occasions. They're very nice.

MG please.

Silver Ledian
27th March 2004, 09:34 PM
Cora
MG: Genetic Accelerator Gene :o

Thanks for pointing that out XD I wouldn't have noticed if you hadn't of said ^^;;;;;

*Murkrow
28th March 2004, 03:09 AM

Hannah
[/B]

Sell for 2 Stamps please.

How many of your grandparents are alive? What ages are they? How often do you visit them? Are they nice grandparents or meanies?

Only one, my grandma, and she's, um, 80.
I rarely visit her, because she moved down to a home in our town(from a city four hours away o_O), so she normally comes round to ours about once a fortnight. She's nice, but she's getting incredibly forgetful now, which is sad ;_;

MG and 20 Group 2 SC's(2,6,9) for 7 CCP's please.

Silver Ledian
28th March 2004, 10:33 AM
Hannah
*gives you 2 stamps for gem*
SC: 8 Red MGCoins, 9 Blue MGCoins, 7CCPs

(3/28) Do you get much schoolwork or uni assignments at weekends? How long does it generally take you? What day do you do it on - Friday, Saturday, Sunday or Monday morning?

Pyrusette
28th March 2004, 12:17 PM
(3/28) Do you get much schoolwork or uni assignments at weekends? How long does it generally take you? What day do you do it on - Friday, Saturday, Sunday or Monday morning?

My teachers don't generally assign homework on Fridays, but I do work on long-term projects over the weekend. I usually do them on Saturdays and Sundays.

Aipom Of Doom
28th March 2004, 02:14 PM
Eamon - Blue MGcoin

Pyrusette - Spark Gem

it is warm >=o. My bedroom is the same (but my parent's room is always really hot o_O). We have some sort of heater that I don't know muh about. I am warm but not really warm now.

(3/27) How many grandparents of your grandparents are alive? What ages are they? How often do you visit them? Are they nice grandparents or meanies?

I have three :O. They're old people... they won't tell me exact ages tho xD. I see my one grandmom nearly every week, but the other two live far away so I don't see them much.

It really depends on the weekends. sometimes I have a lot of longer-term projects, sometimes I don't ;o. I do them saturday-sunday ;o. It takes varying amounts of time depending on quantity.

3 mgs, 20 scs, 123, 7 ccps

Silver Ledian
28th March 2004, 03:42 PM
Note: I still need the selling of my 5 gems to be confirmed and for someone to do my EMT also. I don't know how I got that MGCoin, Danny :/

Danny
MG: Lunar Gem, 2 stamps/CCPs, Blue MGCoin
SC: 8 Red MGCoins, 10 Blue MGCoins

Wolfsong
28th March 2004, 03:59 PM

It depends, normally no. This weekend i did. I had a paper to redo, and it basically took me all of yesterday i jsut have a little left to do. Usually i try to get it all done on saturday

15 grabber games up 5 over 5 and 5 group 2 scratchcards (2,3,5) for 7 ccps please and a gt *hands over mg coins*

soggy_cardboard
28th March 2004, 11:03 PM
Muhahaha, I work, so I have no homework =)

1 MG pls

+ 20 group 2 SCs, for 7 CCP, (1,3,4)

Lady Vulpix
29th March 2004, 07:44 AM
3 of them. My dad's mother is 84 years old. My mom's father is 75, and her mother is 73. I visit my maternal grandparents around once a month, and my paternal grandmother every 2 years or so because she lives far away (though she was here for New Year). They're all nice. I'm happy to have them. :)

I have assignments all the time. Some are easy tasks that take about an hour, some take a day or two, some take 2 or 3 weeks, 2 or 3 months, or even years (like my thesis). I don't have a special day for doing them, though I meet my thesis partner on Saturdays and sometimes Fridays, and then I often work either alone or in groups on Saturdays. Urgent tasks are done as soon as I get them, or the following morning at most.

2 MGs, please, and I'd also like an EMT. I was planning to ask for one last Monday, but in the end I didn't. *Hands over a Red MCGoin and a Blue MGCoin.*

Jay
29th March 2004, 10:23 AM
[3/28] Do you get much schoolwork or uni assignments at weekends? How long does it generally take you? What day do you do it on - Friday, Saturday, Sunday or Monday morning?

I've never gotten an assignment yet from uni (and we're already through one term). So that answers all questions really.

- 1 MG.
- 20 SCs, 1 2 3, 7 CCPs.

Eamon - I guess you can keep the MGCoin as a mistake. If it was one. :confused:
EMT - Screech TM.
Retail - 10 CCPs.

Wolfsong
MG - 1 Stamp/CCP.
GGs - Green MGCoin, 14 nothings.
SCs - 4 Blue MGCoins, 1 Red MGCoin.
GT - I appear to like a certain pokemon's crunchy tail -- causing an evolution for him.

Soggy
MG - Photosynthesis Gem.
SCs - 8 Blue MGCoins, 8 Red MGCoins.

Lady Vulpix
MGs - Lunar Gem, Solar Gem.
EMT - Rock Smash TM.

Lady Vulpix
30th March 2004, 08:03 AM
Ok, this one's for Lagi. It might help at Expedia.

Any polls for the last 2 days?

Pyrusette
30th March 2004, 07:34 PM
Ummmm... Where is everyone?

It seems that A&CP has come to a screeching halt. What a shame...

aragornbird
30th March 2004, 08:19 PM
Well, at least I can answer some older polls I would've missed:

GT: If you evolve me at level 40 then I'll learn Fury Attack, but if you don't I won't learn it - I'd just learn Agility and Fire Blast earlier.

Are you Ponyta? 2 Stamps if I'm right!

It's usually warm, except for the basement, which is always a few degrees cooler. My room is warmer than the rest of the house since it faces south where the sun rises. Don't know much about the heater - electric, I guess. No, I'm am not warm, it is nighttime in the basement, always the coldest part of the day.

2, both of them are my grandmas. My grandpas have all died at around 90 or something. My grandmother's are pretty old, 80 at least. They're in China, so I only visit them once every one or two years. They sure are nice, a lot nicer than my parents, of course.

We don't get too much homework on weekends, except for Trig and Physics, and occasionally English. I usually procrastinate until Sunday evening, but it doesn't take me more than 2 hours if I don't get too much.

Let's play Grabber, 10 at up 3, over 3.

Silver Ledian
31st March 2004, 11:15 AM
Hiya, just saying that I'm here. I'll edit this post in about 20 minutes, with everyone's stuff done and the polls up to date. I don't know why it's gotten relatively inactive here. My apologies, although I did post an announcement on the last page. Check back in 20 minutes for the edit. :)

Edit: My apologies again, I don't know where everyone is ^^;;;

Jay
MG: Hollow Stone
SC: 11 Red MGCoins, 5 Blue MGCoins, 14CCPs

Aragornbird
GT: Ponyta is correct! *gives you 2 stamps*
MG: Hollow Stone, Solar Gem, Spark Gem
GG: Lunar Gem, Hollow Stone, Red MGCoin, 1 stamp/CCP, 1 stamp/CCP, Red MGCoin, Red MGCoin, Red MGCoin, Hollow Stone, Lunar Gem.

NOTE: You replied to the polls on the 26th and 27th more than 72 hours after they were posted but I gave you the MG's because it's our fault that the newer polls haven't been posted yet and therefore, you had nothing to reply to.

1. (3/31) Who is your favourite music artist/group at the minute? When did you start liking them? Which person/people in the music industry annoy you the most? Why?

2. [probably done before] (3/31) Do you eat fruit much? How often? What is/are your favourite(s)? Have you tasted any fruits that tasted disgusting after you bit into them?

3. (3/31) Do you normally pull pranks/jokes on anyone on April Fools Day? If so, could you tell me something you did? What do you think of April Fools Day?

Again, sorry :/

Wolfsong
31st March 2004, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by Cruption
Wolfsong
MG - 1 Stamp/CCP.
GGs - Green MGCoin, 14 nothings.
SCs - 4 Blue MGCoins, 1 Red MGCoin.
GT - I appear to like a certain pokemon's crunchy tail -- causing an evolution for him.

is that shellder? 2 ccps if correct

1. (3/31) Who is your favourite music artist/group at the minute? When did you start liking them? Which person/people in the music industry annoy you the most? Why?

Currently its toby Keith for me. I started liking him with his song how do you like me now came out. The dixie chicks annoy me most. they need to think before they speak so that they sound somehwat intelligent plus they sound like they sing from their nose. X,x

2.(3/31) Do you eat fruit much? How often? What is/are your favourite(s)? Have you tasted any fruits that tasted disgusting after you bit into them?

Not really. Ususally on weekends when i go home. I like grapes, and apples. Not really. At elast if i did i can't remember it.

3. (3/31) Do you normally pull pranks/jokes on anyone on April Fools Day? If so, could you tell me something you did? What do you think of April Fools Day?

No I don't. I used to like it till my grandma tried to plull a joke that wasn't even funny + i let her know that i knew it wasn't a joke but i don't really want to get into details about that. As long as tricks/jokes don't involve a person's personal feelings then i don't mind it.

15 games of group two scratchcards for 7 ccps please (2,3,5) and 5 grabber games Up 5 over 5

Aipom Of Doom
31st March 2004, 02:42 PM
sorry for the absense... I've been busy and tired and stuff for the past few days =[. And also I've been working on things for the updated GT that will be coming soon... like coding the randomizer and stuff :o.

err I dunno o_O. I don't really like any in particular. I started liking them never and no one annoys me in particular =o.

2. [probably done before] (3/31) Do you eat fruit much? How often? What is/are your favourite(s)? Have you tasted any fruits that tasted disgusting after you bit into them?

I eat fruit stuff most days. I like watermelon ^_^. some disgusting fruits... err I've probably tried them but not remembered.

Nah. I just do stuff like I normally do stuff. I think it is a strange day meant for strange, strange people =p.

3 mgs, 20 scs, 123 for Ocean Gems =P

Jay
31st March 2004, 03:00 PM
Eamon: Okay, just because I don't post saying why I'm not active, doesn't mean I'm pretty much deadly available at every minute here. I have in real life concerns more important than GT currently, and if you knew you'd undestand. Only a few do.

A few of the things that people are asking for here lately (in terms of asking for MGs, GTs, SCs, GGs, and MPs in posts are going... overboard) are making me not want to come here that's making my load stressful. It's not against the rules, but currently, it's making me have to waste 40 minutes on one person, pretty much. Time I really don't have with all this stuff going on. Not mentioning names, but at this current time I wish that all players give us a bit of a break. (Not a holiday-type break, just respect us for not being here that much.) Thank you. It will help.

Pyrusette
People move on.

Aipom of Doom - You forgot to do Amy's stuff. ~_~
MGs - Hollow Stone, 2 Stamps/CCP's, Rainbow Gem.
SCs - 12 Ocean Gems, 8 Red MGCoins.

Wolfsong
MGs - Genetic Accelerator Gene, Lunar Gem, Flame Gem
SCs - 14 CCPs, 8 Red MGCoins, 4 Blue MGCoins.
GGs - Rainbow Gem, Light Gem.
GT - 2 CCPs.

Silver Ledian
31st March 2004, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by Cruption
Eamon: Okay, just because I don't post saying why I'm not active, doesn't mean I'm pretty much deadly available at every minute here. I have in real life concerns more important than GT currently, and if you knew you'd undestand. Only a few do.

A few of the things that people are asking for here lately (in terms of asking for MGs, GTs, SCs, GGs, and MPs in posts are going... overboard) are making me not want to come here that's making my load stressful. It's not against the rules, but currently, it's making me have to waste 40 minutes on one person, pretty much. Time I really don't have with all this stuff going on. Not mentioning names, but at this current time I wish that all players give us a bit of a break. (Not a holiday-type break, just respect us for not being here that much.) Thank you. It will help.

I wasn't shouting at you, so if you interpreted it that way then sorry. I don't in any way feel that you're letting the tower down. I know that we all have lives outside of this thread, I was just making an apology on behalf of us for not having updated in a while, and I guess members have come to expect an efficient service as it has been in the past. I too hope that no one thinks we are online 24/7...

Pyrusette
31st March 2004, 04:38 PM

My favorite music artist right now is Weird Al Yankovic, and I've liked him since about 5th grade. I really, really, really don't like rappers. They just piss me off, don't ask me why. O_o

I don't eat much fruit, but I like tangerines and peaches the best. I once ate a rotten apple accidentally...

I generally don't try to, but I do appreciate good pranks. I like April Fool's Day, unless someone tries something that really isn't funny.

3 MGs, and I'll sell one of my Spark Gems for CCPs.

Lady Vulpix
31st March 2004, 06:20 PM
I don't have a favorite. I like many, and I think of the songs more than the artists. There are singers/groups that sing more songs I like than others, but that doesn't mean I like whatever they do. And I find some others disgusting, especially most punk groups I've heard, but they're not excempted from eventually writing something I end up liking.

2. (3/31) Do you eat fruit much? How often? What is/are your favourite(s)? Have you tasted any fruits that tasted disgusting after you bit into them?
Not much; I eat fruits every now and then, but not everyday. I especially like raspberries, lychees, pineapples, mangos, coconuts and blueberries, but I like most of the fruits I've tried. As for the last question, aside from rotten fruits, only guavas and tomatoes.

3. (3/31) Do you normally pull pranks/jokes on anyone on April fools Day? If so, could you tell me something you did? What do you think of April fools Day?
No, I don't. In Argentina, the day for pranks is December 28th, but in any case I don't pull them on anyone. If they're innocent (like the one going on here) it's ok, but in many cases people hurt others' feelings and it's not worth it.

Silver Ledian
1st April 2004, 10:24 AM
Well, it's nice to see the sub-forum a different colour. I'm not really a fan of pink but it really struck me when I came here. Maybe it should be a permanent thing :p Anyways...

Pyrusette
*gives you CCPs for gem*
MG: Flame Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Spark Gem

Gabi
MG: Spark Gem, Red MGCoin, Red MGCoin

(4/1) Do you still post threads for when you reach milestones? In the past, how often did you post milestone polls e.g. "POLL + 1000 posts for me! Yay!"? What about anniversary topics?

PS: My 3rd year today :D *waves flag*

Lady Vulpix
1st April 2004, 12:08 PM
Congrats on your 3 years of TPMdom!

(4/1) Do you still post threads for when you reach milestones? In the past, how often did you post milestone polls e.g. "POLL + 1000 posts for me! Yay!"? What about anniversary topics?
Moo. If it's postcount related milestones you're talking about, I've never posted a topic about them and never will, so the word 'still' does not apply. I did post an anniversary topic once (when I'd spent 1000 days on TPM). I'm not sure, but I may post another when I reach 5 years or something.

Silver Ledian
1st April 2004, 04:25 PM
Gabi

Aipom Of Doom
1st April 2004, 04:27 PM
congrats eamon =].

Err... I don't post them and haven't since maybe my 500 post one xD. I just don't like them. Anniversary topics are better, but I still don't post them... I don't see a point.

MG, 20 SCS (123 for Ocean Gems) and 2 EMTs

Wolfsong
1st April 2004, 05:18 PM
I'd like to use my last division gem on that accelerator gene and sell the resulting items for ccps (7 total). Then I'd also liek to sell my: lunar (1), flame (1), rainbow (1), and light (1) gems for ccps (8 total).

I'd also like two cranks at the EMT, and 15 games of group 2 scratchcards for 7 ccps please (2,3,5) And 5 grabber games up 5 over 5. *hands over mg coins*

Not really. I doon't really keep track of my post count, milestones etc, ecpt for the few that are on my adoptee page. That's not really my style any of that ^^;;

Pyrusette
1st April 2004, 05:30 PM
Pyrusette
*gives you CCPs for gem*
MG: Flame Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Spark Gem

I'll sell those gems for 6 CCPs.

Since I didn't keep track when I started, I don't even know when I would reach a milestone anyway. Even if I did, I probably wouldn't do anything. It doesn't really matter to me.

aragornbird
1st April 2004, 06:41 PM
I don't listen to music much. I guess my favorite group would be Nickelback, it's really weird, cause I normally hate rock, but some of their songs are pretty nice to listen to. No one really annoys me, since I don't listen to music much.

2. (3/31) Do you eat fruit much? How often? What is/are your favourite(s)? Have you tasted any fruits that tasted disgusting after you bit into them?
I eat Asian pears every day, it's sorta like a tradition. My favorites are strawberries (mmmm...) and occassionally, kiwis. If I find a fruit that even looks disgusting, I won't eat it, so therefore I avoid the ones that might taste bad.

3. (3/31) Do you normally pull pranks/jokes on anyone on April fools Day? If so, could you tell me something you did? What do you think of April fools Day?
Nope, I'm not the person to fool around like that. I'm just the quite, silent type. I think April Fool's day isn't as fun as it used to be in elementary school. *sigh*

4. (4/1) Do you still post threads for when you reach milestones? In the past, how often did you post milestone polls e.g. "POLL + 1000 posts for me! Yay!"? What about anniversary topics?
Sometimes I do that, like when it's my birthday or a reach a new post count. But it's about the only time I post polls, since I never do so otherwise. I haven't been on TPM long enough to have an anniversary, but I might do it when the time comes.

*~*~*

I have the following Gems to sell:

Flame x3
Solar x5
Ocean x4
Lunar x5
Light x2
Photosynthesis x1
Darkness x3
Spark x1
Hollow Stone x3

Thats 51 in value. I'll sell some for 26 CPs and the rest for 25 Stamps
*~*~*

And I'd like to use the EMT twice *pays mgcoins*

soggy_cardboard
1st April 2004, 11:57 PM
Currently: "Jet" When I heard the 1st single on tha radio:yes:
Pop/r+b/crud/etc. It just is annoying.

No. Fav=Mandirine, ewww, i hate lyeeches :P

No, im too unoriginal...

4. (4/1) Do you still post threads for when you reach milestones? In the past, how often did you post milestone polls e.g. "POLL + 1000 posts for me! Yay!"? What about anniversary topics?
No. I think they are a waste of space and time.

4 MGs pls,

+ 20 Grabber Games, (5x5)

+2 EMT spins

*pays 26 creds*

*Murkrow
2nd April 2004, 09:50 AM
Hannah

Nobody at the moment, though I don't normally have a favourite anyway, if I hear a song I like I like that instead of the band.
Anybody who who thinks people swearing into mikes is good music.

Normally I have one or two pieces a day, though I'm not sure that that counts as 'much'. My favourites are apples and green grapes.
Um, no, not that I can remember.

I think I used to, but it was so long ago that I don't have s singly clue what I did^_^
I think it's just stupid, wow, it's the first day of a specific month, let's go pull pranks on people...or maybe not.

I've never posted a thread for when I reach a milestone, probably because I don't pay attention to them myself^_^
Nope, never posted an anniversary topic either, though that might be because I've only been registered at one site for over a year, and even then I don't go there anymore. And posting a topic along the lines of 'six month anniversary' doesn't seem like the best of ideas to me^_^

4 MG's, 20 Group 2 SC's(2,6,9) for 7 CCP's, and 2 EMT's please.
*Hands over all the necessary coins*

Aipom Of Doom
2nd April 2004, 03:47 PM
Poll (4/2) Do you like to eat pizza? When did you last have pizza? What toppings do you like?

Amy: your 15 ccps, Solar Gem, 14 ccps, 4 Blue Mgcoins, 8 Red MGcoins, Green MGcoin (and 4 dropped GGs), Follow Me TM, Double Kick TM.

Pyrus: your 6 ccps, Photosynthesis Gem

ab: your 26 CCPs, 25 stamps, Solar Gem, Division Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP, Light Gem, Blast Burn TM, Mist Ball TM.

soggy: Hollow Stone, Rainbow Gem, Ocean Gem, Solar Gem, Darkness Gem, Green MGcoin, 10 Stamps/CCPs, Rainbow Gem, Light Gem (and 15 dropped GGs), Aromatherapy TM, Signal Beam TM.

Hannah: your 2 stamps, Light Gem, Red MGcoin, Lunar Gem, Light Gem, 14 ccps, 7 Blue MGcoins, 7 Red MGcoins, Aeroblast TM, Psycho Boost TM.

Poll (4/2) Do you like to eat pizza? When did you last have pizza? What toppings do you like?

Pizza is good >=]. I had some during English class today because the english teacher ordered pizzas. 3 slices for $1.50 is a good deal =p. And I like onions, mushrooms, pepperoni, and/or sausage... and probably other stuff I haven't had yet.

2 MGs, 40 SCS (123 for Ocean Gems) and 2 EMTs

Pyrusette
2nd April 2004, 07:29 PM
I'll sell that gem for CCPs.

I LOVE pizza. I last had some at a fundraiser by Mary's Pizza Shack. My favorite toppings are olives, sausage, pepperoni, and all the other meats (except anchovies. Blech).

MG, please.

soggy_cardboard
3rd April 2004, 03:46 AM
Heh, who doesn't?
I had a lil mini pizza the other day :)
I like anything really, pizza is good ;)

MG pls

and I would like to sell the following gems i have stocked up for the last while for come CCP pls:

Hollow Stone(x3)

Flame Gem
Ocean Gem
Ocean Gem(x2),
Division Gem(x2)
Solar Gem(x3)
Photosynthesis Gem(x3)
Darkness Gem(x3)
Light Gem(x4)
Lunar gem(x5)
Rainbow Gem(x5)

Total= 61 CCP

Wolfsong
3rd April 2004, 11:59 AM
Amy: your 15 ccps, Solar Gem, 14 ccps, 4 Blue Mgcoins, 8 Red MGcoins, Green MGcoin (and 4 dropped GGs), Follow Me TM, Double Kick TM.

I'd like to sell that solar gem for ccps please. Also I'm gonna give Steve my Jolteon that double kick tm. Not sure what to do with that follow me one.

Yes i like pizza. The last time i had it was about a month ago. I like cheese pizza, canadian bacon (ham), sausage, or pepporini

Also I'd like 15 games of group 2 scratchcards for 7 ccps (2,3,5) and 5 grabber games up 5 over 5 *hands over the mg coins

Aipom Of Doom
3rd April 2004, 03:27 PM
Poll (4/3) What do you think of the new VB layout? What's one thing you especially like/dislike? Were you around when it had said that TPM was closed permanently earlier?

Pyrus: Photosynthesis Gem

Soggy: your 61 ccps, and 20 Stamps/CCP's :O!

Amy: your 2 ccps, 1 Stamp/CCP, 7 CCPs, 4 Blue MGcoins, 6 Red MGcoins, Green MGcoin (and 4 gg drops).

Poll (4/3) What do you think of the new VB layout? What's one thing you especially like/dislike? Were you around when it had said that TPM was closed permanently earlier?

I like how it looks, especially now that the name and other profiley stuff is off to the left =o. I like the quick reply window a lot. I was there then, it was slightly confusing, but it was sorta obvious after the vB had the message, it was deleted, then came back with a newer version but still had the message :O.

3 MGs, 60 SCS (123 for Ocean Gems) and 2 EMTs

Pyrusette
3rd April 2004, 05:50 PM
I'll sell the gem for CCPs.

I like it, generally. It's annoying that I can't have my preferred color, but it reminds me of the olden days of Pokemasters ^_^. No, I wasn't around... what happened?

Aipom Of Doom
3rd April 2004, 08:36 PM
=[ where are the other employees?

Pyrus: your 2 ccps, 1 Stamp/CCP... and what happened was that when Kevin was upgrading the forums, he put a message up saying that the forums would be closed permanently as a joke.

3 MGs, 60 SCS (123 for Ocean Gems) and 2 EMTs

Jay
4th April 2004, 12:18 AM
Right here.

For those who don't know me, it's Cruption, but almost all of you know that. I retreived my name so I'll be using this from now on again. It's great to be back. :]

It's normal to me because I've been going to SPP a lot lately. The layout there took some getting used to, and it made my time here less enjoyable since I adapted to SPP more, kind of. ;o But now the design is the same and stuff so it's all cool. :} I really don't majorly like or dislike anything. Just a whole lot of features.

The Quick Reply feature is teh best though. ;d Thanks Kevin. :D :k-rad:

1 MG, 20 SCs 1 2 3 7 CCPs, 2 EMTs

Aipom Of Doom - Sorry, umm, friendship/family problems lately. :\
MG - Solar Gem, Lunar Gem, Hollow Stone
SCs - 21 Ocean Gems, 29 Red MGCoins
EMTs - Morning Sun TM, Block TM

Wolfsong
4th April 2004, 01:12 AM

Now that i've had some time to get used to it, I like it some what. What i like is that i can still use the blue layout. What i dislike is having to find everything all over again but it shouldn't take that long to get into the swing of things. Nope, I wasn't around at that time.

I'd also like 20 grabber games Up 5 and over 5 ^^

Jay
4th April 2004, 05:40 AM
(4/4) Have you ever deserted a friend? Has a friend ever deserted you? Why (in either case)? Do you think it's worth treasuring all the companions you make, whether they're very important to you or not so important, or don't you mind letting go of them?

Nala98
MG - Lunar Gem
GGs - Rainbow Gem, Light Gem, Light Gem, Darkness Gem, 20 Stamps/CCPs

Wolfsong
4th April 2004, 12:16 PM
Nala98
MG - Lunar Gem
GGs - Rainbow Gem, Light Gem, Light Gem, Darkness Gem, 20 Stamps/CCPs

I'd like to sell all those gems for ccps.

(4/4) Have you ever deserted a friend? Has a friend ever deserted you? Why (in either case)? Do you think it's worth treasuring all the companions you make, whether they're very important to you or not so important, or don't you mind letting go of them?

Nope, I haven't. I guess you could say so. She is one of those people that can only have a few friends at one time, and i was one of the disposable ones. *shrugs* It doesn't bother me now cause i actually have better freinds. I think friends are valuable. They're important to me, and i dislike losing friends

Silver Ledian
4th April 2004, 03:42 PM
It's okay, it looks a lot more modern. I'm still getting used to stuff though and I've chosen the blue layout. The thing I like is the Quick Reply box, it's especially handy for GT workers alongside the fact that if I'm on IE, I won't get an extra pop-up, when I normally would have when clicking the 'Post Reply' button. I like the smilies too. One thing I don't like...well the member names are very fat and chunky looking. I wasn't here when the 'TPM is away for good' thing was up. Yay ^^;

(4/4) Have you ever deserted a friend? Has a friend ever deserted you? Why (in either case)? Do you think it's worth treasuring all the companions you make, whether they're very important to you or not so important, or don't you mind letting go of them
I definately wouldn't desert a friend and I don't think I have ever. Friends have deserted me though, over petty arguements or just simply putting someone else over me. Stuff like that has made me rephase what my meaning of a 'friend' is. People have 'friends' and people have 'mates'. Losing friends is a bad thing which I haven't liked experiencing in the past, so I'm really unhappy when that happens. Depending on whether they're close to me or not determines my reaction...I'd hate to lose my closest friends, 'mates' I could eventually get over.

2MGs for me please! :)

Jay
MG: Red MGCoin
SC: 11 Red MGCoins, 6 Blue MGCoins, 14CCPs
EMT: Spout TM, Spark TM

Amy
MG: Flame Gem
*gives you CCPs for gems*

Jay
4th April 2004, 03:50 PM
Silver_Ledian
MGs - Light Gem, Red MGCoin.

Pyrusette
4th April 2004, 06:24 PM

I've never deserted a close friend of mine, and nobody's ever deserted me, but I have just gradually stopped being friends with a few people. I think you should treasure friends, but if you grow apart, that's okay too.

:sleep: roxxors!

Lady Vulpix
4th April 2004, 07:42 PM
I like some varieties. Especially fugazzeta (cheese and onions), mozarella, spinach and corn, all as long as they have no olives (and way too many people have made fun of me for that). I have dared to try pizza with banana and cinnamon on top of the mozarella, and also coconut (with mozarella too). I can't say they were tasty, but they weren't that bad once the impression wears out. And pizza with butter and sugar (without mozarella) makes for a decent dessert. I don't remember when I last had pizza. It was several weeks ago.

I think it's mostly ok. It will take some time getting used to. I dislike the visible postcount and the separation between posts, but I like the new features and possibilities. I was around when it said that on May 31st and April 1st, but not the last time. They've said that too many times. :P

I've never deserted a friend. I've had people I used to consider friends turn their backs on me, but that was because they weren't real friends. Some stopped talking to me (or even started fighting with me) when they learned that I was Jewish. Some have attacked me for personal reasons, but I've started to learn that those always come back sooner or later, and are there when it matters. I treasure everyone who sheds light into my life. It may sound corny, but they're very valuable to me and, for as long or as little as they stay, they make my life better. And while it hurts a lot when they leave, the good they did to me stays with me forever, no matter what.

Aipom Of Doom
4th April 2004, 08:07 PM
Pyrus: Light Gem

Gabi: Red MGcoin, Division Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP

(4/4) Have you ever deserted a friend? Has a friend ever deserted you? Why (in either case)? Do you think it's worth treasuring all the companions you make, whether they're very important to you or not so important, or don't you mind letting go of them

I don't think I've deserted a friend... some incedents where you could say I've been deserted =/. I think that friends are important and stuff :O. I don't like losing them =[.

mg, 20 scs, 123 for ocean gems

Angel Blossom
4th April 2004, 09:38 PM
(4/2) » Do you like to eat pizza? When did you last have pizza? What toppings do you like?
I just love to eat pizza! Of course, I can only eat two slices. If I eat more, I get sick. ^^' I don't remember the last time I ate pizza, but it was atleast one month ago. We don't eat it that often. My favorite topping is chicken, and Round Table has the best chicken pizza.

(4/3) » What do you think of the new VB layout? What's one thing you especially like/dislike? Were you around when it had said that TPM was closed permanently earlier?
I love the new layout. It's very easy to navigate through & it is easy on the eyes. I really enjoy the large amount of old smilies. They're incredibly cute and.. funky. :rolleyes2 They're the old ones we always had in the past, and I missed using them. I wasn't around when there was a thing saying that TPM was permanently closed.

(4/4) » Have you ever deserted a friend? Has a friend ever deserted you? Why (in either case)? Do you think it's worth treasuring all the companions you make, whether they're very important to you or not so important, or don't you mind letting go of them?
I haven't deserted a friend. I don't believe it's a good thing to do, even if your friend isn't a good one. However, I have been deserted by a few in real life. I'm not sure why.. probably because they were "too cool" to hang around with girls who aren't trashy. I do think it's worth treasuring good friends. Good buds will be there for you. ^^

*Murkrow
5th April 2004, 03:32 AM
[QUOTE="Aipom Of Doom
Hannah: Light Gem, Lunar Gem, Light Gem,
[/QUOTE"]

Sell for 6 Stamps please.

(4/2) » Do you like to eat pizza? When did you last have pizza? What toppings do you like?

Most of the time I do, but it depends what toppings it's got, because I'm really fussy like that xD I think I last had it about two or three weeks ago, I'm not really sure. I like salami, um and cheese..and that's about it o_O

(4/3) » What do you think of the new VB layout? What's one thing you especially like/dislike? Were you around when it had said that TPM was closed permanently earlier?

I think it's ok, not too good, not too bad. I like some of the new smilies(though even if they'd just had the old ones I'd still be happy), and I haven't noticed anything yet that I really dislike. Yeah, I only logged on to have browse through and ended up like o_O Wha??

(4/4) » Have you ever deserted a friend? Has a friend ever deserted you? Why (in either case)? Do you think it's worth treasuring all the companions you make, whether they're very important to you or not so important, or don't you mind letting go of them?

I've never deserted a friend, but I've been deserted a couple of times, though I did become friends with them again after a while(and still am).
I think it is worth treasuring them, even though I'm not that close to any of them because it'll mean that I'll know I'll have some people there if I need them^_^

3 MG's and 20 Group 2 SC's(2,6,9) for 7 Stamps please.

soggy_cardboard
5th April 2004, 05:53 AM
Ya, Im getting used to it now, its pretty cool.
Like the blue/white/grey colours, and dislike the max char limit on sigs...
Er, i dont think so.

No, its just that my all best friends move away somewhere else... :(

2 MGs pls

+20 GG (5x5)

Charizard04621
5th April 2004, 04:08 PM
I still don't have the connection back on my own computer yet... >_< Anyway, I'll pay for 2 EMT TMs for April. *Hands over MGCoins*

Silver Ledian
5th April 2004, 04:42 PM
Kris
MG: 2 stamps/CCPs, Green MGCoin, Red MGCoin

Hannah
MG: Photosynthesis Gem, 1 stamp/CCP, Red MGCoin
SC: 7 Red MGCoins, 11 Blue MGCoins, 7 stamps

soggy
MG: Photosynthesis Gem, Lunar Gem
GG: Rainbow Gem, L, L, L, L, Light Gem, L, L, 10 stamps/CCPs, Light Gem, L, L, L, Light Gem, Darkness Gem, L, L, L, L, L

('L' stands for 'Lost')

Karin
EMT: Camouflage TM and Defence Curl TM

*todays polls up in a few seconds* :)

Lady Vulpix
5th April 2004, 04:42 PM
Is anyone posting a poll today? I guess I'll answer it tomorrow if yes, because I have a seder tonight.

1 EMT, please. *Hands over a Greem MGCoin.*

Now the sum ov my Red and Green MCGoins will equal my amount of Blue MGCoins.

Silver Ledian
5th April 2004, 04:45 PM
(4/5) Who, in your family, is next in terms of it being their birthday? What do you normally get this person for their birthday (if anything)? Do you buy presents for many relatives on their birthdays? What is YOUR ideal birthday gift?

Gabi
EMT: Endeavor TM ;)

Wolfsong
5th April 2004, 04:56 PM
(4/5) Who, in your family, is next in terms of it being their birthday? What do you normally get this person for their birthday (if anything)? Do you buy presents for many relatives on their birthdays? What is YOUR ideal birthday gift?

That would be Me. My birthday is in May. I don't normally get them anything because its me. My famiily always gets one gift for people and says its from all of us. I usually by my mom or my dad a pesent but thats about it. My ideal birthday gift would be a rat terrier puppy, but at this time in my life its not practical. So the next ideal gift would be cable tv or satellite at home.

I'd also like to sell my flame gem for ccps please

aragornbird
5th April 2004, 05:08 PM
Yeah, that scared me a bit. I didn't want TPM to get closed. But I like this new layout. It reminds me of the old one way back around 2001 (I was under a different account). I love the vast amount of smilies and the quick reply is pretty convienient.

I've never deserted any friends, but sometimes I can't see them anymore cause we all have to grow up and move away someday. My 1st best friend moved to another town and my 2nd best friend moved to Germany. I think spending time with friends is the best way to make lasting memories.

That's my mom. Her b-day is around the end of May. She doesn't want any presents, but I still give her a card or something. Yep, whenever someone in my family has a birthday, they always get a card and maybe some money. MY ideal birthday gift is to get more art supplies, maybe a drawing tablet or Painter 8.

Oh yeah, 15 GG's at 4x4

soggy_cardboard
5th April 2004, 05:12 PM
soggy
MG: Photosynthesis Gem, Lunar Gem
GG: Rainbow Gem, Light Gem, Light Gem, Light Gem, Darkness Gem,

I would like to sell those for 14 CCP pls, thx

Er, since I just had mine, my brothers is next. Golf items...no, and nothing atm...

MG pls

+20 GG (5x5) :nut:

EDIT: and Eamon kindly gave me his Screech TM ;)

Silver Ledian
5th April 2004, 05:23 PM
Amy
*gives you CCPs for flame gem*
MG: Lunar Gem

Aragornbird
MG: Solar Gem, Division Gem, Blue MGCoin
GG: Photosynthesis Gem, L, 2 stamps/CCPs, Spark Gem, Spark Gem, L, 2 stamps/CCPs, Ocean Gem, Flame Gem, Spark Gem, Blue MGCoin, Flame Gem, L, Ocean Gem, L

soggy
*gives you CCPs for gems*
*TM confirmed*
MG: Solar Gem

Note: Only 20 scratchcards/grabber games per day (combined, that is) please. You already requested 20 grabber games today ^^;;;

soggy_cardboard
5th April 2004, 05:29 PM
Oh, Its just that im in NZ, and the time zones and stuff ^^; sorry
And I would like to sell that gem for 2 CCP pls

Silver Ledian
5th April 2004, 05:39 PM
soggy
*gives you CCPs for gem*

I wasn't aware you were in NZ. I guess that means you've requested them on 2 different days, from where you are. I'll do it for you seeing as you're not in the wrong ^^

GG: L, L, 10 stamps/CCPs, L, Rainbow Gem, 10 stamps/CCPs, L, L, L, L, L, Green MGCoin, Green MGCoin, L, Green MGCoin, Rainbow Gem, L, L, L, L :)

soggy_cardboard
5th April 2004, 06:09 PM
Oh cool, It only happens about once a week, when I have days off from work:)

And could I pls sell those 2 Rainbow Gems for 4 CCP? thx again ;)
(lats post on here today, i promise)

Pyrusette
5th April 2004, 06:54 PM
I'll sell the Light Gem for CCPs.

The next birthday is my mom's. I usually make something handmade (those weird parents, they like that kind of thing ;) ). I don't usually buy things for relatives, we just give them something from all three of us. My ideal gift is either a tablet or a trip to Ireland.

Aipom Of Doom
5th April 2004, 09:00 PM
soggy: Your 4 ccps.

Pyrusette: your 2 ccps, Lunar Gem

me ^_^. I don't usually get myself stuff for my own birthday, I just accept gifts from others ;o. I buy some stuff for some people =o. My ideal birthday gift involves computers of some sort >=]

2 mgs, 40 scs, 123 for ocean gems

Wolfsong
5th April 2004, 10:09 PM
Amy
*gives you CCPs for flame gem*

I'd like to sell that gem for ccps and play a game of gt and 20 grabber games up 5 over 5 *hands over the mg coins*

Jay
6th April 2004, 04:56 AM
Oh, Its just that im in NZ, and the time zones and stuff ^^; sorry
Wait. You can request new grabber games when a new poll has been announced. From what I'm looking at Eamon made a mistake.

I'll wait until you confirm in case I've got it wrong. You've requested 20 GGs on the 4/4, and now you're requesting 20 more on the 4/5, right? If so then you're allowed to have them.

*Murkrow
6th April 2004, 05:15 AM
Hannah
MG: Photosynthesis Gem,

My brother, who's birthday is on April 11th. I normally buy him something like a Playstation 2 magazine,because it's cheap, easy to get hold of, and is probably the next best thing for him over chocolate xD Only problem is he's gotten rid of said console now...I'll get him an X-Box one then.
I buy presents for my immediate family(i.e. mum, dad, brother), but none of the others.
My ideal present would be, um, something alive^_^

MG and 20 Group 2 SC's(2,6,9) for 7 Stamps please.

Jay
6th April 2004, 05:20 AM
s_c: You read the post and ignored what I said. I was planning on editing in your extra 20 GGs anyway but you can suffer. I could temp ban you from GT since I'm in a tight mood...
Eamon: In the future, remember that SCs and GGs run by poll date, not time zones. That's way too confusing.

April hmm... Probably my niece's, but that's next month. I don't buy presents, I let my parents buy them. << Answers all further questions.

1 MG, 20 SCs 1 2 3 7 CCPs.

Aipom Of Doom
MGs - Red MGCoin, Rainbow Gem.
SCs - 16 Ocean Gems, 19 Red MGCoins

Wolfsong
Retail - 2 CCPs.
GGs - Light Gem, Rainbow Gem, Light Gem, Darkness Gem, Green MGCoin
GT - Nicknamed the bully of the sea.

S(h)O
MG - 2 Stamps/CCPs.
SCs - 11 Red MGCoins, 7 Blue MGCoins, 7 Stamps

Silver Ledian
6th April 2004, 03:49 PM
(4/6) When is your next set of school/college/uni/work holidays or vacations? What are your plans for them? Do you normally spend your holidays/vacations lazing around or do you actually do stuff?

Jay
SC: 6 Red MGCoins, 12 Blue MGCoins

Wolfsong
6th April 2004, 04:04 PM
Wolfsong
Retail - 2 CCPs.
GGs - Light Gem, Rainbow Gem, Light Gem, Darkness Gem, Green MGCoin
GT - Nicknamed the bully of the sea.

GT: Sharpedo

2 ccps if i'm right.

I'd like to sell those gems for ccps please.

(4/6) When is your next set of school/college/uni/work holidays or vacations? What are your plans for them? Do you normally spend your holidays/vacations lazing around or do you actually do stuff?

It would be this Friday. I'm out for Friday only because its good Friday. I plan to go home, and then maybe have grilled hamburgers. Normally unless the family is planning a trip i don't do much on vacations.

20 grabber games up 5 over 5

Silver Ledian
6th April 2004, 04:38 PM
Amy
*gives you 8CCPs for gems*
MG: 10 stamps/CCPs
GG: Darkness Gem, L, L, Green MGCoin, L, Green MGCoin, L, L, L, 10 stamps/CCPs, Darkness Gem, L, Darkness Gem, L, L, L, Darkness Gem, L, L, L

Wolfsong
6th April 2004, 04:45 PM
Edit:I'd liek a GT pleas *hands over the mg coin*

I'm not selling those gems anymore ^^;;

Lady Vulpix
6th April 2004, 04:58 PM
Endeavor... *Goes to check what that is.*
Hmm... Interesting! *Goes to check who can learn it.*

Oh, none of my pokemon can. I guess I'll donate it to the AC, then. Unless someone wants to trade.

Now, on to the latest polls.

My cousin Inés. Her birthday is today!! Lately, I've been getting her Brazilian music, because I know she loves it. I don't know when I'll see her now, though. She hasn't called me or anything. She recently got married, so maybe she's so excited about it that she forgot her own birthday. :o I buy presents for my parents, some of my friends and 2 of my second cousins (Inés and her sister Helena). The other presents I give are usually bought by my parents. I don't have an ideal gift in mind, but books always work. Either that, or whatever it is I'm needing the most at that particular moment.

August. Too far ahead to start planning. Lazing around? What's that? I do so many things that my vacations are never long enough to get done with them!

Pyrusette
6th April 2004, 05:48 PM
I'll sell the Light Gem for... you guessed it. CCPs.

My next vacation is Spring Break, next week. I'm going to go visit a friend in New York with my mom. It's interesting because kids from my school are going to Washington D.C, so I can still talk to them without being in a different timezone! I usually try to get something done, but this time I'll be too busy doing touristy stuff in New York.

soggy_cardboard
6th April 2004, 05:52 PM
I take my days off work, probally after easter :yes:
LOL! who actually does anything on their days off? lol, not me..

MG pls

+20 group 2 SCs pls, thx, sorry bout the confusion lately

Jay
7th April 2004, 11:00 AM
Nala98
GT Old - 2 CCPs.
GT New - The dust I emit is a really powerful poison that will make any human sick. I'm attracted to city lights.

Lady Vulpix
MGs - 2 Stamps/CCP's, Red MGCoin.

Pyrusette
Retail - 2 CCPs.
MG - Flame Gem.

soggy - I was having a real stressful night. Don't sweat it.
MG - Ocean Gem.
SCs - Since you didn't ask for what numbers/prize you wanted I'll assume you mean 1, 2, 3. Also, since this version is going to be closed, I can't ask you. So, you get 24 Stamps / CCPs, 9 Red MGCoins.

*Tosses a padlock at Dan*