PDA

View Full Version : Three new AG titles, possible old friend returning..

Zak
24th March 2004, 02:27 PM
Well, I'm actually talking about the last one.

348(72): Tag Battle! Ash VS May!?

349(73): King of the Forbidden Forest! Venusaur!

350(74): Retrieving the Old Pokeball(s?)!

I kinda had trouble with 350. But I got these from Palette boards, and the title for 350 is subject to change, because in the magazine it also said "Bulbasaur and Bulbasaur!"

But I guess this does indeed give a good possibility that the "old Pokeball" is Bulbasaur. I sure hope so, but it would make sense, cause I wonder if it has any connection to that one with Venusaur...

~Zak

Chris 2.1
24th March 2004, 02:38 PM
Wow! The first one sounds kool, I really hope it's some sort of tag-match-tourney, because if Torchic DID learn Flamethrower it would be slightly more offensive in battles.

The second sounds fairly dull, unless it connects to the third.

The third? Meh, it doesn't seem to make sense he brings Bulbasaur back. Unless Bulbasaur and Bulbasaur referres to Hajime's Bukbasaur?

Animelee
24th March 2004, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by Zak
Well, I'm actually talking about the last one.

348(72): Tag Battle! Ash VS May!?

349(73): King of the Forbidden Forest! Venusaur!

350(74): Retrieving the Old Pokeball(s?)!

I kinda had trouble with 350. But I got these from Palette boards, and the title for 350 is subject to change, because in the magazine it also said "Bulbasaur and Bulbasaur!"

But I guess this does indeed give a good possibility that the "old Pokeball" is Bulbasaur. I sure hope so, but it would make sense, cause I wonder if it has any connection to that one with Venusaur...

~Zak

Hmm, the first one sounds pretty interesting.

The next two sound like it's finally time for Fushigidane/Bulbasaur to evolve into Fushigiso! FINALLY! Man, I thought Hoenn meant no old Pokémon would be featured, but I guess I was wrong! Retrieving old Monster Balls? Would that mean Satoshi would have to withdraw Bayleef, Fushigidane, Kentauros (one of 'em), Kingler, Betbeton/Muk, Heracross, or any other of his older Pokémon? :o

JazzJazz
24th March 2004, 03:16 PM
I don't mean to be a downer, but retrieving the old pokeball could simply have something to do with going after an artifact or something. I hope I'm wrong as I'd like to see some of Ash's old pokemon make an appearance...

Animelee
24th March 2004, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by JazzJazz
I don't mean to be a downer, but retrieving the old pokeball could simply have something to do with going after an artifact or something. I hope I'm wrong as I'd like to see some of Ash's old pokemon make an appearance...

I know what'cha mean. When we saw the preview for AG63, I really thought that it was another Hasubo/Lotad that came out of the well, and that Takeshi's didn't evolve, but when I finally saw it, and at the end of the episode, they left the village, and that Hasubrero was still with him, I realized I was wrong to be pessimistic. Man, I sure hope being optimistic pays off in six weeks. Six long weeks.

have a stammer
24th March 2004, 05:30 PM
The first one sounds interesting. The reason they battle each other might be fun like an event or tournament. Although I don't see how May's pokemon can stand up to ash's. of course may battled ash last week, and Ash used the much weaker tailow (compared to the others, he never uses it!) and lost. So it should be interesting to see how may fares against a rested grovyle or corphish.

the other 2..... im a pessimist so I see nothing of value happening. And therefore side with JazzJazz, when I first read the title I thought the same thing he said. I just don't see Bulbasaur evolving.

Crystal Mew
24th March 2004, 06:23 PM
:rolleyes: I thought Misty was coming back 8( sometimes I'm too hopeful, lol

Well, I for the first title, Ash will win X3

and it will be good to see bulbauar again =)

Light_Togetic
29th March 2004, 10:11 AM
That would be so awesome if we got to see Bulbasaur again! He was my favorite of Ash's Kanto pokemon, so seeing him would make me one happy poke-fan.

AG 72: This should be interesting... I think Ash should probably win, but if Skitty can beat an Ampharos, maybe May will win. XD However, it would make little sense if she did, seeing as Ash has gotten a majority of the battles (I think), and he also has gone through the gyms. But I don't get the 'tag team' thing. It says Ash VS May, so does that mean that they're doing a double battle against each other with two other people helping them out? ... I think I just confused myself...

AG 73: Hm, not really sure what to say about this one. The title does kinda remind me of that Kanto episode when Bulbasaur almost evolved. Perhaps it's another place where Bulbasaur go to evolve?? :P Okay yeah, maybe not... >_<

AG 74: Like already said, this could be either something cool, or something dissapointing. The fact that it doesn't say Bulbsaur's name makes me wonder, but since Zak said it could have it in there makes me much more optimistic. Like I said, it would be great to see Ash use one of his old pokemon. Just because he started over doesn't mean he can never see them again! They're his good friends, and good friends need to keep in contact. ^.^