PDA

View Full Version : Dreams of Silpharon (SIGN UPS)

Mystic_clown
25th March 2004, 04:53 PM
Silpharon, the world of dreams. A world where magic, peace and harmony reigns. Unfortunately, nightmares cannot be denied and they cannot be completely wiped. Fortunately, there is a delicate balance so that neither dreams nor nightmares reign supreme.

But now, the balance between dreams and nightmares has been thrown completely out of whack. Nightmares are running wild, disasters have been occurring all over the place and darkness now reigns. And it's all because of "them". "Them" are the seven Dark Kaisers. Each one representing a deadly sin. These seven are extremely powerful and have unleashed a barrage of nightmares onto the populus. Not only that, but they stormed the Dream Palace and took King Nimbus, the king of Silpharon, prisoner. They even renamed the palace Nightmare Bastion. But there is hope. Emerelda, the king's daughter, and her most faithful subject, the high priestess Serenity, escaped from the Kaisers' clutches and went into hiding.

Now you're probably wondering "This is in a different world. What's it got to do with me?" Well, in order to try and defeat the Kaisers' Serenity decided to try and fulfil a prophecy, which says that a group of heroes called the "Dream Heroes", will appear and defeat the darkness. Now the bad news is, your one of them. The only way you can be summoned into Silpharon is to be put in a deep say to I leave by saying. Good night, sleep tight; don't let the psychotic monsters that are out for your blood bite.

First of all, I'll explain about the 7 seven sins and what each Kaiser should act like (they don't have to be exactly like that, just similar).

Anger/Wrath: You're extremely quick to anger and you show no hesitation to show the full extent of your wrath. Once you get angry, it's pretty hard to calm you down.

Gluttony: you continuously hunger for something. Wether it's for money, power or whatever, you want it and you'll never be satisfied.

Greed: unlike greed, you want it all. You want everything for yourself and you'll do anything to get it.

Envy: You're constantly jealous of everyone else. You keep wishing you had what they have and don't seem satisfied with what you have.

Sloth: You're usually laid back and don't like taking orders. You'd prefer to lay around all day then do anything and you dislike all those who try to make you do otherwise.

Vanity: You think very highly of yourself. You consider yourself better then everyone else and you feel threatened by anyone who you believe may be better then you.

Lust: You have the power to make people fall in love with you. You'll happily play with other people's emotions in order to get what you want.

Okay, here's the spots
Dream Heroes
Jeremy Calypso (me)
Karel Tokayama (Shadow Djinn)
reserved (Gothic Lotias)
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN
Dark Kaisers
Pandora (me)
Melkor (-/Deathborn/-)
Nocturna (MarrilTogepi)
reserved (Gothic Lotias)
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN

Here's the sign ups
Name:
Appearance: when you're doing the clothing, think Klanoa 2 or FF9
Personality:
Kaiser of: what sin are you the Kaiser of (look above)?
Weapon: duh
Spells/Abilities: for the dream heroes, you start off with 3. The dark Kaisers start off with 4. You learn more as the RPG progresses.
History: optional
Relations:
Other:

Here're mine
Name: Jeremy Calypso
Side: Dream Heroes
Appearance: He's got blonde, messy hair and blue eyes. He wears a blue jacket with gold shoulder pads, red pants, brown boots and red gloves (think the duellist gloves from Yu-Gi-Oh"
Personality: He's a nice, outgoing guy. He's pretty adventurous and brave. He'll always stand up for his friends and will never give up. He can be a bit of a klutz at times, but he really means well.
Kaiser of:
Weapon: a sword with a blue tinted blade.
Spells/Abilities:
Tenseken Slash: He slashes the enemy with incredible force, sending them flying.
Cross Punisher: He vertically slashes the enemy, and then slashes them horizontally before impaling them with his blade.
Blade Spinner: He spins around, slashing anyone near him.
History: He's basically an average kid. He's had a normal childhood and has plenty of friends…okay not really. He spends so much of his time daydreaming, he hardly makes any friends. He prefers to spend his time, exploring new places.
Relations: he's open folks
Other:

Name: Pandora
Side: Kaisers
Appearance: He's got messy green hair and green eyes. He's skin is pretty pale and he has a dark shading under his eyes. He wears a purple suit with red trimming and really long tails, black pants, purple shoes, black gloves, a purple and green striped bow tie with a white skull in the centre and a black top hat with a skull on the front.
Personalty: He's a total wacko. He's obsessed with money and will do anything to get his greedy hands on as much as possible. When he betters someone, he likes to rub it in peoples faces. He's a bit of a sneak and prefers to act on his own.
Kaiser of: Greed
Weapon: A large, black mallet
Spells/Abilities:
Shockwave: He slams his hammer into the ground, causing powerful shockwaves.
Dark Light: He conjures a ball of darkness in his hands and throws it at his enemies.
Black Lightning: He slams his hammer into the ground and black lightning showers onto his enemies.
Nightmare's Chains: He fires chains of dark energy from his sleeves, which bind the enemy.
History: He's one of the 7 dark Kaisers which took over Silpharon. He's been known to declare high taxes to the people of Silpharon in order to get more gold for himself. This guy is obsessed with gold. He loves the stuff. His origins are unknown.
Relations: he's open
Other:

One last thing. If you're a dark Kaiser, I don't want you to tell the people about the Kaiser's origins (for storyline reasons).

-/Deathborn/-
25th March 2004, 06:28 PM
Name: Melkor
Side:Kaisers
Appearance: See attachment below.
Personality: Ruthless,kills without question,goes ahead and kills innocents,In a nutshell,he's an evil genius.
Kaiser of: Wrath/Rage
Weapon: Mogul Blade,Giant Mace,and Grond-Hammer of the Underworld.(Not the big ram in ROTK,but Melkor's weapon)
Spells/Abilities:
Morgul Stab- Melkor stabs his Blade right into the heart of his foe,and the poison slowly currupts the victim into a wraith.

Dark Smash- Melkor hurls Grond in the air,jumps up,catches Grond and smashes back down with extreme force.

Revenge of The Shadows- Melkor creates up to 7 look-alikes of himself,but with just a Morgul blade and less powerfull.

Ultimate Punishment- Melkor pulls out all his weapons,throws them in the air and smashes them on his oppenent,severly damaging them,and leaving Melkor open to attack.

History: Since it ain't LOTR,no history known...
Relations: None.
Other: With Grond Melkor can smash,kill,crunch,destroy,and anhilate you to death.

[attachment deleted by admin]

The Muffin Man
25th March 2004, 08:09 PM
Actually, it's not Revenge, it's Wrath/Anger.

Just helpin ya out ;)

MarillTogepi
25th March 2004, 11:33 PM
Name: Nocturna
Side: Kaisers
Appearance: Her hair is a shimmering blanket of wavy midnight black, highlighted with silver, that falls all the way to the floor. She likes to keep it loose, although she wears a braid or two from time to time. Her eyes are hypnotic pools of midnight blue. Slender and curvy in all the right places, with a body to die for. Will wear anything (as long as it shows off what she's got), but is quite partial to black/blood-red velvet gowns, normally backless. (this is her true form. She has access to many others, via Fantasy)
Personality: Evil. She has no qualms about playing with peoples' emotions, just to get what she wants. Don't let the fact that she's beautiful fool you: she's also very smart and cunning, and enjoys plotting. She's also not above seduction just to achieve her needs, but she guards her heart well, recognizing love as both overrated and unnecessary.
Kaiser of: Lust
Weapon: A blood-red bow and matching red and black-fletched arrows, plus herself.
Spells/Abilities:
Fantasy: Taps into the victim's deepest, most hidden fantasies...and then becomes them. (She's become quite adept at this, even able to mimic personalities)
Hypnosis: By having the victim look into her eyes, she places them under her spell, basically making them a puppet who'll do just about anything she wants.
Emotion: Any of her arrows will not cause a physical wound. Instead, they cause a random emotion to be felt by the victim, towards the first person they see.
Loveslave: Can make anyone, male or female, fall in love with her. Does not work on fellow Kaisers.
History: One of the 7 Dark Kaisers who took over Silpharon. She's been known to take the handsomest men and hypnotize them into becoming her servants. It's rumored that she's hypnotized King Nimbus in this same way, but nobody knows if this is true (and she's not talking). Her origins are unknown.
Relations: Open
Other: *hypnotizes Other*

Shadow Djinn
26th March 2004, 12:14 AM
Name: Karel ( Care-uhl) Tokayama
Appearance: Attatchment. *nods*
Personality: Karel is one of the loner types, but in battle, becomes a vicious bloodthirsty machine. His ability to remain completely emotionless is incredible-and shuts out any opinion. His decisions are slightly rash and he has a strange way of acting, but resolves not to put his feelings in his way.
Kaiser of: what sin are you the Kaiser of (look above)?
Weapon: A long katana with black hilt and several shuriken-along with a small-jagged knife.

The Katana is called the Wo Dao, and the knife is dubbed the 'Killing Edge."
Spells/Abilities:

Blood Feast-Karel's sword is surrounded in a red aura as he moves fowardin a steady motion, his movements fluid. Then, he performs a frenzy of slashes in a split second, each one quick and powerful. However, this usually drains his energy.

Death Messenger-Karel unsheathes his knife in aquick motion, and stabs the victim in the stomach, before slashing repeatedly.

The Angel of Death-Karel's blade is shrouded in a black fog as slowly it spreads across the arena, only Karel being able to pierce the thick fog. He rushes forward and slices the air, sending out 2 deadly black bolts of energy from his blade in a jagged motion, then crashes his sword to the ground. Parting way, a large demon in shape of a hideous dragon emeges, and unites with Karel's body. Possesed, Karel flips forward and fires all his shuriken at once, before calling away the fog and the spirit. The enemy is usually dead by then. However, this requires at least half of his energy to do so, and drains all of it when performed-despite the energy remaining.

Also, Karel is extremely quick, able to behead enemies with a single stroke./

History: Karel was raised by his father-Shikamaru-a great swordsmen and wieled the Wo Dao as well. After 10 years of harsh training, it was the Tokoyama tradition to send out their child into the world. Karel was fully equipped with the Wo Dao and became a mercenary, a rookie though he was partly good. After taking a few jobs, Karel decided to quit and returned to the Tokoyama Temple to perform his second season of training.
Relations: Is slightly annoyed by Jeremy, due to his happy nature-if that's all right.
Other:

Karel DOES seem like a Kaiser..yes...but he's not. And he doesn't try to kill his allys ^^;

[attachment deleted by admin]

Mystic_clown
26th March 2004, 04:58 PM
-/Deathborn/-: I'll allow you to have your character look like Suaron, but there're two things I want you to change:
1. this isn't LoTR, so you're char's history wont work here. Please change it.
2. Could you be a bit more descriptive with your char's personality.

MM: It's anger/wrath? I was told it was revenge. Oh well, I'll just change it then. Thanks.

MT: *claps* nice. You're accepted.

SD: you're in too.

Sakura12
28th March 2004, 12:52 AM
Don't be fooled by my name- I know ALOT about Lord of the Rings/The Similarion. PM me any question you want answered about LOTR!

I don't question your knowledge on The Lord of the Rings and other related material, just your ability to spell. It's Silmarillion not Similarion... :P No offence; it's great to see another LotR fan around. In fact, you've just inspired a name for me.

Name: Menelvir Elbereth
Appearance: Menelvir's waist-length hair is black as night, though it seems to shine with stars. Her blue-grey eyes are filled with a soft light. She has a fair complexion (not pale, mind you) and a tall, slim frame. Often wears light-colored clothing, for example white or peach. she only wears black if whe wants to hide in the shadows.
Personality: Soft and caring, whose hate for evil has driven her to take up a sword and fight. Menelvir always tries to hide the scars of her past with cheerfulness and joy.
Kaiser of: -N/A-
Weapon: A beautifully crafted light blade with a curved edge and runes inscribed on the blade. This blade can split into two small knives for two-handed attack.
Spells/Abilities:
~ Starlight: Menelvir goes into a trance andsings an incantation,Gilgalad an edraith nin. repeatedly and thus slowly heals herself.
~ Blade of Purity: She grips her blade in both hands, making it glow a bright blue. Then attacks with increased speed and strength.
~ Strength of Spirit: Using immense concentration, she weaves a sort of barrier around herself to fend against attacks from the enemy, both physical and non-physical. This barrier does not last forever though, and cannot block really powerful attacks, only minimise them.
History: Whatever it is, it's painful, and Menelvir will never tell... Not until much later anyway.
Relations: I'm open.
Other:

-/Deathborn/-
28th March 2004, 05:10 AM
I don't question your knowledge on The Lord of the Rings and other related material, just your ability to spell. It's Silmarillion not Similarion... No offence; it's great to see another LotR fan around. In fact, you've just inspired a name for me.
Ack..I knew It looked wrong for some reason..but thx,anyway for the headsup!:D