PDA

View Full Version : Good Lv50 Team For Pokemon Coloseum?

Demon Trainer
26th March 2004, 09:08 AM
I've been trying to get a team together for the level 50 tournaments for Pokemon Coloseum any suggestions on a strong team?

Saturos
27th March 2004, 05:23 PM
My Team REALLY kicks some serious butt. I had my Team posted on here, and no one really liked it. Here's mine:

Salamence Lv55 @ Blackglasses
Aerial Ace (Fly wastes time)
Crunch
Dragon Claw
Fire Blast

Groudon Lv55 @ Charcoal
Brick Break
Earthquake
Solarbeam
Fire Blast

Tyranitar Lv55 @ Quick Claw
Crunch
Aerial Ace
Earthquake
Rockslide

Sceptile Lv55 @ Dragon Fang
Aerial Ace
Dragon Claw
Leaf Blade
Earthquake

Blaziken Lv55 @ Scope Lens
Rockslide
Sky Uppercut (evolved Combusken at Lv50)
Blaze Kick
Earthquake

Swampert Lv55 @ Mystic Water
Brick Break
Earthquake
Blizzard
Muddy Water

I used Blaziken's Blaze Kick on an Armaldo, and it was super-effective! Don't know how (It's Rock-type blocks out its Bug-type's weakness). The move must have a Fighting-type characteristic.

Same thing with Muddy Water. It KO'd a Manectric in one hit! It too might have a Ground-type characteristic...

TheParadox
28th March 2004, 04:25 AM
Why dont you use Flamethrower on Blaziken and how did u get 5 EQ's

Chris 2.1
28th March 2004, 04:51 AM
I imagine he will have got one EQ, restarted, got another...restarted etc.

Demon Trainer
29th March 2004, 07:40 AM
yeah seeing as i said level 50 and ur team is 55? doesnt your team have to be level 50 to be in the level 50 tournaments? then you have all these gold and silver pokemon....bah you crazy trainers, im just taking pokemon from the game, takin them to 50 and throwing them in there thats why i wanted to know the best combination of types to throw in. I was thinking somethings like Chinchou, That flying grass type, flygon, basically all the double type pokemon work pretty well to me

stickachu
29th March 2004, 10:37 AM
yeah seeing as i said level 50 and ur team is 55? doesnt your team have to be level 50 to be in the level 50 tournaments? then you have all these gold and silver pokemon....bah you crazy trainers, im just taking pokemon from the game, takin them to 50 and throwing them in there thats why i wanted to know the best combination of types to throw in. I was thinking somethings like Chinchou, That flying grass type, flygon, basically all the double type pokemon work pretty well to me

He used GS pokemon cuz some of them are available in Colosseum. Might as well take advantage of that eh? And in the Mt. Battle tourney, you can use pokemon over 50.. not in the other tourneys though I'm afraid.

Demon Trainer
29th March 2004, 12:08 PM
Wait....in colosseum when you do the little level 50 tournmanet things you dont have to have them at level 50? i thought that was the cap, anything over 50 and you have to go into the 100 tournmanets

stickachu
29th March 2004, 08:15 PM
There is a cap EXCEPT in the Mt. Battle 100 VS mode. Sorry if I was unclear on that.

Poryhedron
29th March 2004, 08:47 PM
Mt. Battle is Colloseum's version of the Gym Leader Castle. Just like in the old GLC's, you can use any level of pokémon you choose, and the enemy pokémon will all be either level 50 or the same as your highest-level pokémon, whichever's higher.

Demon Trainer
30th March 2004, 08:16 AM
i was talking about those little colosseum tournaments with the caps but the level 100 mountain thingi havent even tried yet but i can have any level pokemon in that one and they will match the levels? i was figuring 100 damn trainers is a lot but if they match your levels i guess it can be easy, is that how it is?

Saturos
30th March 2004, 03:49 PM
I believe that you can use over Lv50 Pokemon in its Tournament. Lv50 is just the base-set estimate levels for your Pokemon. Lv100 is when your Pokemon are below or at Lv100.