PDA

View Full Version : GS Remake

BlueEyesPikachu
26th March 2004, 09:13 AM
Do you think that a GS remake will come out?

Number1ChanseyFan
26th March 2004, 10:31 AM
I doubt that a remake of G/S/C will be released, since you can get the G/S/C Pokémon in Colosseum and on the Islands in Fire Red/Leaf Green. I was hoping that Johto would be in Fire Red/Leaf Green, but it isn't, only Kanto and the Islands are in Fire Red/Leaf Green. So, I think that it is extremely unlikely that G/S/C will be remade, unless Nintendo makes another generation of Pokémon games sometime in the not-so-near future.

VanirElf
26th March 2004, 10:42 AM
probably not, since leaf and fire will be compatible with ruby and sapphire.
it's more likely that they'll do another thing like they did with yellow version and just include the pokemon from gold and silver.
it'd be cool though.
I don't really know for sure though. but yeah it'd be cool

BlueEyesPikachu
26th March 2004, 05:15 PM
Well, I just wondered because I would like Totodile, Chikorita and Cyndaquil and there is a slim chance that the Colosseum evolved forms are female.

Kari and Mewtwo
26th March 2004, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by BlueEyesPikachu
Well, I just wondered because I would like Totodile, Chikorita and Cyndaquil and there is a slim chance that the Colosseum evolved forms are female.

In this case, you have 2 friends: The PC save system, and that little blue friend thats located on the console that likes to call itself "RESET"

Rei_Zero
27th March 2004, 12:08 AM
There's always ditto guys...

DekaRed
28th March 2004, 01:24 PM
I hope they do because I don't want to see them add another 100 pokemon just for you to buy the game, and G/S/C is one of the best pokemon games ever in my opion.

Kaiune
29th March 2004, 10:37 AM
I want a remake of GSC to come out because of the Day and Night feature that seems to be GSC specific...

I mean come on I WANT MY UMBREON BACK!!!

I mean one that I can hatch from an egg... max out with vitimins and raise to its fullest potential!

Tallest_Los
29th March 2004, 11:51 AM
It's really easy to get Totodile, if you have Colosseum. Just get a female Croconaw, trade, and breed. Females are common, just save and restard until you get one. You can most of the GSC Pokemon in Colosseum that way, unless they have an evolved/pre-evolved form in RBY, like Hitmontop and the Eons. Those are always male.

Mewton2
30th March 2004, 07:07 PM
Patience is a virtue, ether way you look at it.