PDA

View Full Version : Metroid: Mission R (Sign-Up) Metroid Game

SWAMPERT1
27th March 2004, 12:11 AM
Metroid: Mission R

Booooooom! A loud noise shacks through the old broken ruins as a dust cloud fads to reveal an odd human figure in a bright red suit, red helmet and a cannon on her left arm entering the room.

It was an Elite Bounty Hunter by the name of Samus Aron on her newest mission, to go to Planet VII and find the newest threat to the galaxie, the Rargoid. A once thought extinct creature thought to be the first, stronger, faster and smarter version of the all well to known Metroid. Samus had come to this planet to find the “Mother” of these newly found creatures and do one thing she does best, kill.

She countinued into the cold, dark chamber being careful not to make noice for if the Rargoids heard her it would be the end.

Hours passed, Samus was now lost in darkness only being directed by the other Bounty Hunters in the galaxie above. Samus was getting bored of the dark when a bright light shot into the room, filling it with lightness.

“Aron to Ship, I have found light, or the light has found me. I seem to be in some kind of Colloseum with no exits. I shall continue to surech arou….”, Samus stopped when she turned around to see “IT”

“Aron…Aron whats wrong? ARON!”, The Ship screamed and got no response.

But then an odd thing happened, the ability to hear what Samus hears was out meaning Aron had been hit. And hit hard at that.

The Ships Staff began to panic and hit the “ALARM” button telling Samus’s Apprentises to come into the room with there suits ready.
Finally you come into the room with your training partners, ready to take your mission.

Okay troops, Samus has been taken out in action and it is up to you to go down there and find and rescue her. Now to the travel pod.

And with that you and your fellow soldiers get ready for your first mission, “Misson R”

Heres the sign up.

Name:
Height:
Build(Fat/Skinny/ect.):
Looks under suits.
Suit Colour(note all suits looks like samas’s Except color, please have diff. Colours than others):
Face Mask Screen Color:
Personality:
History:
Other:

Hers MY sign up
Name: Sin Ishtar
Height: 5’8”
Build: Athletec
Look U.S.: Wears Black T-Shirt and white shorts. Has black hair and blue eyes. Is a white male.
Suit Colour: Black
Face Mask Screen Colour: Blue

The Muffin Man
27th March 2004, 12:14 AM
Sorry to be a nitpicker, but Samus got her suit from the Chozo.

-/Deathborn/-
27th March 2004, 05:22 AM
Sorry to be a nitpicker, but Samus got her suit from the Chozo.
You're right bout that.:D

Anyway-
Name: Taer Elesar
Height: 6`
Build(Fat/Skinny/ect.):In the middle.
Looks under suits: Black hair,blue eyes,wears black shirt,cape,and jeans all the time.
Suit Colour: Dark Blue
Face Mask Screen Color: Black(He can see out,but you can see in)

Duo_Washu_III
27th March 2004, 02:27 PM
and it's Samus Aran.

Name: duo (last name unknown)
Height: 5"3'
Build:normal
personality: calm, and safe. only worried when friends are in danger. some people don't get along with him due to his carelessness, yet other people like it.
history: when training accuracy at zebes, his city was attacked by space pirates. he was a survivor, but not his parents. he had a suit, but it was bitten by a metroid. now he works on the spaceship with other peolpe who are trained to stop metroids.he only has a wave beam, but the captain has given him a power beam in exchange for it.
Looks under suits: black jeans, orange shirt. short black hair with one long part going over an eye with a white stripe. green eyes.
Suit Colour: the metroid bitten suit, but the yellow part is red and the blue part is green. red is blue.
Face Mask Screen Color: white
other (YOU DIDN'T ADD IT?): *shoots phazon beam at swampert1* that's for not adding other!

added a history, other and a personality. CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DIDN'T ADD "OTHER!"