PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Dude! You're Pierced!

Yoh Asakura
27th March 2004, 07:20 AM
A lil poll since I haven't done one for a while.

1. Do you have any piercings?
2. If so, where? If not, do you want one?

1) Yup I do =]
2) I have a bar through my left eyebrow, I might get another one soon, dunno where =] suggestions? lolz

Lady Vulpix
27th March 2004, 07:36 AM
I don't have any, I don't want any. This poll has been done before. I'll wait to see if any interesting answers come up, though.

AntiAsh Superstar
27th March 2004, 08:04 AM
I got my ears pierced a couple of months ago, it was pretty scary since everyone in the tattoo place that did it were pretty pissed (apart from the guy who did the piercings, thankfully) and I was petrified one of them was going to crash into the table I was sat on and jolt me. @_@;;; Anyways, I did go through with it and got some neat hopped bar earrings to boot. I really want something dangly and gothic, tho. I don't have enough gothic jewellery. :)

Razola
27th March 2004, 12:12 PM
I have difficulties spending money on things that cause pain. Especially if the benefit is minimum.

So hell no.

RedStarWarrior
27th March 2004, 01:41 PM
Yes.

Yes, I have a 4G plug in my left ear and I just pierced my left ear so it has a 20G diamond earring in it.

I once had a Prince Albert, which takes about 4-6 weeks to heal. It hurt so much I had to take it out after one week.

Silver Ledian
27th March 2004, 02:42 PM

1. Nope.

2. Nope. It's not that I don't think piercings look good (because a lot of people suit them, apart from the absolutely absurd ones) but I know I wouldn't suit them, alongside the fact that I'd be too scared to get one anyway :D

Razola
27th March 2004, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by Raven Adonis
I once had a Prince Albert, which takes about 4-6 weeks to heal. It hurt so much I had to take it out after one week.
Liar. And don't tell me you're not, because you'll lose about 5,000 respect and intelligence points in my book.

Yoh Asakura
27th March 2004, 04:50 PM

It's not all that painful ((some of my friends have it done)) and it's supposed to bring a great deal of pleasure for both genders. ((I've never actually discussed it with them))

I kinda know about piercings because the receptionist is really cute :D and she introduced me to to a person who does piercings for a profession and yeah I'll stfu now.

RedStarWarrior
27th March 2004, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by Raz
Liar. And don't tell me you're not, because you'll lose about 5,000 respect and intelligence points in my book.
It was when I was 13, Raz. That was back when I was influenced by older kids easily. It has been 5 years, so I don't think I should lose any respect or intelligence points. I realize how stupid it was, therefore I should earn some intelligence points for actually learning from my mistakes. Please forgive me for my early adolescent ignorance.

Yami, it wasn't exactly getting it pierced or the piercing itself that hurt, rather I had an allergic reaction to the aftercare solution. I stopped using the solution, but it was a severe enough reaction that it caused severe swelling and discomfort. I had to remove the piercing because of this. Sorry to explain, I originally didn't want to reveal this many details.

Agent Elrond
27th March 2004, 05:51 PM

Yeah, two of 'em.

One per ear lobe. Except that I can only wear one in my left ear. See, a while ago (like, five years) I got in a rough and tumble fight with my brother whilst wearing big dangly silver ones and the one in my right ear got pulled really hard. So now I have the big ugly gash in my ear lobe instead of a nice little hole; I can, techinically, put an earring in there, it just looks rather strange, like it's going to cut right through the millemeter of flesh that's holding it there and go splat on the floor. So now I just never wear earrings.

(Is that interesting, Lady Vulpix?)

Razola
27th March 2004, 05:56 PM
It was when I was 13, Raz. That was back when I was influenced by older kids easily. It has been 5 years, so I don't think I should lose any respect or intelligence points. I realize how stupid it was, therefore I should earn some intelligence points for actually learning from my mistakes. Please forgive me for my early adolescent ignorance.
I'm pretty sure that I learn the value and vulnerable ability of the male gentials at the young age of like 5. Or maybe 6. I forget when my brother was old enough to kick me there.

By thirteen, I damn well knew to keep sharp objects away from it.

You still lose points, but it is "Stupid teenage points." Further point deduction will proceed if you actually care about what some stranger on the web thinks. That is still, overall, lower than the original 5,000 points.

RedStarWarrior
27th March 2004, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by Raz

I'm pretty sure that I learn the value and vulnerable ability of the male gentials at the young age of like 5. Or maybe 6. I forget when my brother was old enough to kick me there.

By thirteen, I damn well knew to keep sharp objects away from it.

You still lose points, but it is "Stupid teenage points." Further point deduction will proceed if you actually care about what some stranger on the web thinks. That is still, overall, lower than the original 5,000 points. [/B]
I was never kicked in the genetalia when I was young. I didn't learn of the pain firsthand until I was hit there by a soccer ball when I was 15.

I only care about what you say, Raz. :wave:

Crystal Mew
27th March 2004, 10:29 PM
1. Yes I do

2. I just have both my ears peirced once...I wanted peirced ears since the age of 5, so my mom finally let me when I was 15..I thought it would hurt, but actually, it was painless. But they are a pain to clean and keep up with...it was a hard 6 weeks, heh, I don't think I want to do it again though. So, no more peircings for me =)

Ninetales3001
28th March 2004, 10:00 AM
1. Do you have any piercings? No, thank god. A lot of my friends have piercings, and I find it so disgusting. One of my friends has her ears stretched out to where you can put a pencil through it. X_x Others have so many piercings, it's like their faces are full of metal. Sure, a girl having her ears pierced is fine, but having someone with multiple ears piercings,piercings in their nose, ears, eye brows, tounge, and god knows wherelse is so disgusting.
2. If so, where? If not, do you want one? No where. :)

nightcrow
29th March 2004, 01:33 PM
Wooooo cool topic, naturally :wave:

1. I have 7 piercings.

2. I have each of my lobes pierced twice, cartilage, navel, and tongue.

I want to get a second tongue piercing, vertical labret, inner conch, industrial, tragus, nips, lower navel... and others.... :wave:

I <3 piercings

en0miz
29th March 2004, 08:31 PM
Regular ear piercings. Got them done when I was a baby. I hardly use them though... I don't have enough neat earrings. :<

I'm not really big on piercings, the only one I'd really like to have is eyebrow. :) I already asked my mother if I could have it done for my 16th birthday last year, but of course I got a no... her explanation being that 'she wouldn't send me to church and other reserved and formal places with a piece of metal sticking out my forehead'. This of course, translates to: 'wait for college'. :wave: So I have to wait a year and a half until I get the percing I want.

Angel Blossom
29th March 2004, 08:46 PM
Piercings? Well, I had my ears pierced for a while, but I'm just allergic to them. I wasn't wearing cheap metal, either. I'm not sure what the case was, but I know I'm not meant for them. Xx' I'm not a big fan of facial or body piercings. IMO, it just ruins a person's face, no offense to anyone here, but that's just my opinion.

Yoh Asakura
30th March 2004, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by Angel Blossom
Piercings? Well, I had my ears pierced for a while, but I'm just allergic to them. I wasn't wearing cheap metal, either. I'm not sure what the case was, but I know I'm not meant for them. Xx' I'm not a big fan of facial or body piercings. IMO, it just ruins a person's face, no offense to anyone here, but that's just my opinion.

You can't ruin what's ugly, which is why I got mine done lol =] although a lot of my friends would disagree and say i'm "cute" xX;

I'm tempted to get my tongue done, but I know it'll hurt like a ***** @@;

Angel Blossom
30th March 2004, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by YAMI YUGI™
I'm tempted to get my tongue done, but I know it'll hurt like a ***** @@;

My cousin got her tongue pierced a while ago. She said it didn't hurt much, although it kind of freaked her out. She had a weird reaction when she got it.. she was actually laughing. O.o Well, who knows? Maybe it tickled, lol.

midnightangel
2nd April 2004, 06:27 AM
As a matter of fact I do, but I don't choose to wear anything in the holes unless it's in my first pierced hole or if I get dressed up

I have two holes each in my ear lobes...and that's quite enough for me right now
I don't want anything else pierced on my face because I work in a professional job and would get alot of stares from my co-workers and the people I'm in contact with on a daily basis

Ryuu
2nd April 2004, 08:20 PM
1. Yes, i currently have 8 piercings

2.I have my lobes done 5 times, an industrial and my lip pierced. I did want my eyebrow pierced, but right now i'm satisfied with what i've got.

kurai
4th April 2004, 12:02 PM
1. No, I do not.
2. No, there is very little purpose for such an activity in my opinion, and although I did once have one ear pierced (it was the early 90s...!), I will not be getting another.

shazza
8th April 2004, 03:10 AM
-No.
-I don't have any, and I don't want any either.

Systematic Revolution
8th April 2004, 05:45 PM
I don't have any piercings but I want a prince albert :lemon:

~SR

abunaidesu
8th April 2004, 11:35 PM
Nate, stop trying to make me get an orgasm.

I have two regular ear piercings. I'm azn and alot of azn girls get their ears pierced at a very young age X)

Jay
9th April 2004, 09:33 PM
Lady Vulpix give it a break. Let people have their fun.

I don't have any piercings. I just really dislike them, and I never see the point in people getting them other than the point of trying to be a goth wannabe, or something like that.

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
10th April 2004, 09:49 AM
I don't have any piercings, I just don't find them attractive to be honest, except in the ears.

Chris
10th April 2004, 10:16 AM
No.

I wouldn't have a piercing if my life depended on it. I don't think it's right for guys to have piercings, that's all. Plus most of them look crap on guys anyway. :wave: