PDA

View Full Version : In a dumb move..I restarted my team..meh I need battle's! 1 on 1

The Miseducation Of FiReBeAsT
26th January 2003, 08:24 AM
Soo...yeah..
1 on 1
I choose
You attack
DQ:3 days

Location: A New York Subway Car: Power Outs are common in this car, and is double the size of a Normal subway car. Always moving so mobility may be hindered by the rattling motions of the speeding metro.

Hmm..someone I havnt used yet..Doust go!

Doust is my Female Poliwag.

Edit: There may be some confusion in my topic, no I didn't change everything mid battle for ppl I'm already battling, as Charizard believed I did..ok yeah..I didn't re-restart my team. ^_^

PojoPooka
26th January 2003, 10:47 AM
I will ref this ^^

My third reffing job here ^^

crazybone
26th January 2003, 10:49 AM
Mind if I take this? Most of my battles are dead anyways. If not, then I'll just delete this post. ^--

EDIT~Yes, as in you ref and I battle. ;p

PojoPooka
26th January 2003, 10:59 AM
I'll be ref, and you battle ya mean? If not, I got here first to ref it :P

XD, jk bout the rasberry

26th January 2003, 04:36 PM
If you can battle, then post moves dude, I'm waiting ^_^.

crazybone
26th January 2003, 05:20 PM
Yay. Hmmm... Who to choose, who to choose. Eeney Meeney Miney... someone I haven't used in a while... I send forth Nightblade [Rhyhorn] [Male] !!!

Nightblade: You idiot! You're sending me against a water type?! *runs back in Pokeball*

Me: Relax, there is no source of water on this subway car... I think. ;x Besides, last time I used you, I promised you a win, and failed to achieve one. Not only that, I haven't used you since. Think of this as a gift of all the favors I still owe you in gratuity. Besides, with your weight, you should have a good foundation of movement in this arena.

Nightblade, commence off by fashioning a Substitute to stall that silly Doust while we devise our plans. It’ll also provide a good scout of what Doust has in store for us.

Next utilizing your horn, use your Strength to tear a seat off the subway car, and heave it towards Doust. The disturbance should add to her mobility problems, no?

Last, give her a taste of what is in store for her. Thunderbolt the silly Poliwag. >=]

Substitute/Strength/Thunderbolt

26th January 2003, 08:37 PM
It's nice to see such enthusiasm in the world of ASb, cheer's to you good fellow, you'll need it ^_^.

Doust, he defies your abilitys, and with a useless piece of thoughtless matter...and I'm not talking about the Subsitute. ^_^

Let's try something radical..Amnesia, block all thoughts of creating a stuffed dummy to pummel on..what that move called again..its so blurry... After that leap up into the air, not hitting the celing mind you and coat the ENTIRE car floor with a sheet of ice, Ice Beam, try and land on nearby seat if possible, where's your foundation now? In the words of of Ali.."Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee, your hands can't hit what your eyes can't see" following that great quote release your Mist.

PojoPooka
27th January 2003, 01:30 PM
The two trainers grab two PokeBalls, and each stare the other down, eventually enlarging the balls, and hurling them to the field. The first to appear is a happy Poliwag, making its entrance by bouncing around in a happy dance. The second is a fierce Rhyhorn, whom roars loud and stomps his feet to the ground in anger.

The referee yells "Begin!", and the Pokemon have at it. Poliwag is first to strike, as he is very fast, and it uses psychic energy to use Amnesia. However, that only works AFTER the opponent has used a move, so it fails(It makes the last move they used be forgotten). Rhyhorn, though, smirks, and a doll appears, taking his place. Poliwag has no clue what happened, and believes Rhyhorn just didn't move.
Poliwag, pretty mad that his first move failed, jumps into the sky, near the celing. A glowing ball quickly forms a beam of IceBeam, which quickly covers a lot of the ground in a thick coat of ice, and hits the Rhyhorn doll as Poliwag is coating the floor! By chance, Poliwag hits the real Rhyhorn as it coats the floor, dealing more damage! Poliwag couldn't get the whole floor in that 1 attack, and about half he first cart is covered by ice.
Rhyhorn does not like the ice on his back, and strikes with anger. He lunges his horn into a seat cushion, and with reletive ease, he rips it out of the floor. The steaming rhyno hurls the chair as he rips it off, and the chair does a flip in mid air, landing on Poliwags back! OUCH! Poliwag is really hurt, and jammed under the chair for now.
As Poliwag struggle to get free, Rhyhorn roars, and a large shock of Thunderbolt enwraps Poliwag, giving it violent seizures! The shock nearly throws the chair off Poliwag, and the first turn the cart takes make the chair fly off of Poliwag, and Poliwag under another(this one isn't ripped out, Poliwag just slid under it when the cart turned).
Poliwag scrambles out easily, and makes a sort of moaning-like noise, releasing a heavy Mist over the cart.

Rhyhorn Sub: 6% health
Rhyhorn: 76% with some ice covering his back(not much, as the Thunderbolt broke most of it)(He lost 15% from the Sub, and the IceBeam did 9%, because it was only a partial beam, as the rest of the beam hit the floor and the sub)

Poliwag is at 70% health now, most of it from the seat landing on him.

27th January 2003, 02:32 PM
Why doesn't any ref get my pokemon's gender's right...~_~ shes a SHE geez... *watchs Doust Ice Beam Pojo*

The dummy will pose a problem..continue with your icy assult, Blizzard and make it fly in a wide span to hit every available area. Hopfully is Sub will be gone, I mess up on our plan before, nobody perfect right? =) Lets make up for it..hmm..he can't see and neither can you..Psychic to feel this Rhino's rocky form out of the mist and drench his with Hydro Pump.

crazybone
27th January 2003, 05:54 PM
Just wonderful. A Blizzard attack progressing from a Poliwag. A Poliwag, a Pokemon described in the R/B Pokedex to have “short new grown legs”, which I doubt are very stable on a moving subway car, on a floor covered with slippery ice. Heh. We’ll how well Doust maintains her moving capabilities. Especially after you tremor the whole subway floor with an Earthquake attack.

Next, I assume, Doust would now be scanning the entire region of this monorail for your body structure with telekinesis, no? When, once she finds you, she’ll know where to direct that Hydro Pump. And we can’t have that, can we? After she uses Psychic, I want you to Teleport a few feet behind Doust. In this Mist, Doust cannot pinpoint your location, and would probably be still thinking you were in the same spot you were when she used Psychic to seek you. Thus, she would probably send her Hydro Pump in the opposite direction. 8D

When that occurs, slowly approach her from behind, and using your steel clad hooves, [color=yellow] STOMP [color] and BASH that infuriated creature for coating half the bus with ice! I want you to smash that bastard’s head into the own filthy ice she created!

Looking at ASB’s Attack List… “ Stomp: The user tries to catch an opponent beneath a foot, crushing them under its weight, if possible. Stomp deals more damage if the attacker is larger than the victim.

And judging by your size in comparison to Douts’… I doubt you would have any problems crushing her in. >=]

Earthquake/Teleport behind Doust after she uses Pyschic/Stomp

29th January 2003, 02:43 PM
Your plans thought out..but causing a seismic disturbance..under ground, around crushable material, as well as moving at such a speed that a quake could de-rail us all together =P. That would be interesting, since I picked the arena and all ^_^.

Cyrus
29th January 2003, 02:48 PM
One would assume that the monorail is designed to take into consideration a 'minor' seismic disturbance. Seismic disturbances occur constantly, one that a Rhyhorn could produce likely wouldn't derail the subway the first time... I like the battle ground though, its original..

crazybone
29th January 2003, 02:48 PM
Yes, I am more than well aware of my doings. ;p

Actually, I had no clue what a New York Subway Car looked like to begin with, and naturally assumed it was some sort of street car that travelled above the earth. ^^;

Yup. Let my earthy destruction of all three humans and Pokemon with us continue.

PojoPooka
29th January 2003, 03:06 PM
This is gonna be interesting. Sorry i didn't ref for so long, crazybone knows what happened. I am in a hurry, so:

Poliwag, in this case, is a fast Pokemon. However, as Poliwag inhales, charging with a blue aura the Blizzard it incases inside its body, Rhyhorn furiously roars, stomping the ground with all his might! The cart shakes, and tips, and falls off its course, with the Pokemon going full speed around the inside. The Blizzard of course misses, and hits the chairs/wall.
Rhyhorn goes through about 3 chairs, not doing much due to his rock-sloid coat. However, Poliwag slams into the wall, taking great damage. The cart is cracking now, and is starting to crumble due to Rhyhorn's strong Earthquake.
Poliwag is very upset now, and with most of the Mist leaking out through a hole, uses Psychic to what appear to be, ensure it next attack. Poliwag sees through all the mist, and detects where Rhyhorn is. Rhyhorn, though, after sensing the attack over, dissapears in a pink blast of Psychic Energy. Using Teleport, he appears behind Poliwag. Most of the mist was gone, so that is why he was so accurate. Poliwag would have accualy hit with HPump, without Psychic's help, but it now uses HydroPump, releasing it as Rhyhorn vanishs. The blast of water dents the cart's wall severely, injuring the cart more.
Rhyhorn is very confident now, and raises his feet up, bringing all of his weight down on Poliwag! Poliwag screams loud, as blood starts leaking out. Rhyhorn grinds Poliwag, before releasing the battered body.

Rhyhorn's Sub was actually taken out when the cart tipped over, it was Rhyhorn that smashed through the chairs, the Sub smashed straight through the wall, vanishing. Rhyhorn is at 76% health now, and is a little fatiqued.

Poliwag is doing very bad. The ice he created shattered upon impact, and he is now bleeding from the sides some, and mouth also. he is at 34% health now, but not tired, just slow from the bleeding.

crazybone
29th January 2003, 08:23 PM
asb lord am i~!
asb lord am i~!
asb lord am i~!
asb lord am i~!

*dances in a circle in his boxers in the wreckage of the subway*

Very good job indeed. Me, that is, devising such a clever plan. Nightblade, shroud behind the protection of yet another Substitute once more. These particle formed shields make such nice barriers. :)

Next, using your horn once again, snap off another feeble chair, or simply pick one up off this dismembered arena near your position, and using your Strength , fling it effortlessly at Doust.

Then, grind your hoof against the arena deck, invigorate your muscles, and dive straight into Doust showing it today’s special; a deadly dosage of a vigorously spinning Horn Drill platter with a side of fries.

Substitute/Strenght/Horn Drill

29th January 2003, 09:49 PM
Your wounds will heal with time my friend, stand tall and fight to the end! Use the Mind Reader, know his every thought..know that the Sub is coming and is nothing to attack and simply go around it. The chair..again..Psychic and use all your might to hold the chair of choice down from his strength. Sorry but Doust get heartburn easily so take a Protect and call me in the morning ^_^.

PojoPooka
30th January 2003, 01:36 PM
This round starts with Poliwag, attempting to use Mind Reader. He reads everything that Rhyhorn has planned, using up psychic energy in the process.
In the mean time, Rhyhorn has brought his own Substitute up. The sub stands there, motionless.
Now, Poliwag readies itself for the next attack, as it spies a chair moving. Rhyhorn is ripping the chair out with ease, but wait! Poliwag is using Psychic to hold the chair back! Rhyhorn fights Poliwag's attack, pushing with all his might, as does Poliwag. However, Poliwag coughs and starts choking on the blood, as the two give up.
Poliwag choking, Rhyhorn lunges at Poliwag, spinning horn first! Poliwag is too weak, giving up so much energy, the blood is leaking from his sides quicker. Poliwag would bring Protect up, but he is too weak and hurt, and Rhyhorn's horn stabs into Poliwag's gutt. Blood spatter with the weak stomach ripped open, as Poliwag spins at the same pace as the spinning horn, and is eventually thrown through the sky into the ground, with a 1 foot wide hole in it gutt, and its inards leaking out. Rhyhorn stands there proud, witht he blood dripping down his face.

Rhyhorn won the match!

30th January 2003, 02:22 PM
Jeeze, with that much gore you should write for the Sopranos ^_^. In any case good match crazybone. Very sick Rhyhorn, rematch? *picks up and craddles hs bloody tadpole as it quivers in his arms and uses his crazy, mixed up magic's to heal her to perfect again* Don't let 1 lost get you down gurl, this was your first battle, and revenge is always sweeter with its cold and dead =) we learn from these experiences =) *Doust smiles and nods*

crazybone
30th January 2003, 04:49 PM
w00t! Fastest win I ever had~! Good job Nightblade, you've just earned your evolution. *dances*

Good game mistar beastie. Rematch me whenever you feel like it k k :---->

And thanks for reffing Pojo... uhm... did Doust die? @^@^