PDA

View Full Version : -=The Official Adoptable Pokemon Poll=-

Lady Vulpix
27th March 2004, 10:53 AM
Brought to you by Wolfsong and Lady Vulpix

Here's the deal: each time the poll opens, you have 7 days to tell us which pokemon you would like see up at an adoption center and are not currently in one (you can post up to 2 pokemon). After the voting ends, the 3 most wanted pokemon will be up for adoption (in the case of a tie, there may be up tp 5, with the first ones nominated among the winners taking precedence). This poll will be held once a month, so if you don't win, or if someone beats you to the pokemon you want, you'll have another chance in the future. And of course, there's always the possibility of the pokemon you're looking for showing up within the month regardless of the poll results - this won't replace the current system, it's just a complement.

Note: it shouldn't be necessary to say this, but no Dratinis, no legendaries and no prematurely evolved pokemon will be accepted. You may vote for item-evolved pokemon, but no more than one evolved pokemon can be chosen among each month's winners.

Voting starts now!

LATEST POLL POINTER: * (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/index.php?topic=27200.msg624929#msg624929)

AntiAsh Superstar
27th March 2004, 10:59 AM
I like Eevees and Marills, preferrably of the female variety if we're allowed to request gender as well. Oh curse me and my insistance on creating characters before I've actually had a chance to adopt them... ^_^;;;

Lady Vulpix
27th March 2004, 11:05 AM
But wasn't Megan's level a bit high for an adoption center? Wasn't she level 16 when she battled Lucky by the end of 2002?

AntiAsh Superstar
27th March 2004, 11:22 AM
Well this is what quite a while spent not battling and a huge fall from the top of a roof can do for you. I'd say she's lost quite a bit of skill since then. :P

Angel Blossom
27th March 2004, 01:14 PM
I'd like to see more Squirtles and Bulbasaurs. ^^; They're really cute Pokemon, yet they aren't usually at the Adoption Centers.

EDIT: Ack!! I really agree with Karin on this one. If it's okay, I'd like tyo change my vote to Squirtles & Absols. If I'm not allowed to change my vote, then that's fine. ^^;;

Charizard04621
27th March 2004, 01:47 PM
Absol... more things with blades, or Dark types in general. But mainly Absol. They're so cool.

soggy_cardboard
27th March 2004, 04:08 PM
Spinda!:yes:

And less common Pokemon:yes:

Pyrusette
27th March 2004, 07:07 PM
I agree with Karin in that there aren't enough Dark types showing up, probably because they don't have their own "category" in the center (as opposed to Fire, Grass and the like).

Jay
29th March 2004, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by Pyrusette
I agree with Karin in that there aren't enough Dark types showing up, probably because they don't have their own "category" in the center (as opposed to Fire, Grass and the like).
It doesn't really matter, since some are multi-categorized. Then you'd need a category for every single type if they'd follow your example, just to be fair.

There aren't enough corrals to go around. Also note they can't be conjured up 'instantly'. That'd take time.

I just came to state that. I don't really mind which pokemon. Probably Absol, just to keep those happy.

Lady Vulpix
30th March 2004, 07:56 AM
Two hours left!

Votes so far:

Eevee: 1
Marill: 1
Squirtle: 1
Absol: 3
Spinda: 1

Dark Types share a category with Steel, Ground, Rock, Ghost and Psychic types, that's why pure dark types don't show up so often at Dragon Tamers. But I've seen numerous Houndours get adopted, along with several Sneasels, a few Larvitars and Sableyes, and about 3 Absols; while Murkrows, Seedots and the Water/Dark types tend to wait for ages whenever they come up.

Everoy
30th March 2004, 08:39 PM
I vote Poliwags and Psyducks.

Lady Vulpix
31st March 2004, 12:36 PM
That last vote was late, but hold it for next month (or there's always the chance those pokemon might show up before the next poll).

An Absol and at least 2 of the others will appear at either of the ACs in these days.

The poll is now closed. Next poll will be held by the end of April. Thanks for voting!

Lady Vulpix
3rd May 2004, 06:55 AM
AND THE POLL IS REOPENED!
You know the deal... Which pokemon would you like to see at the Adoption Centers this month?

Jay
3rd May 2004, 07:10 AM
How about a Kecleon?

=P

Lady Vulpix
3rd May 2004, 07:13 AM
We haven't had one for a while. It would be interesting. ^_^ Though I'm not voting, I'm not even planning on making new additions to my team any time soon.

Oh, by the way, voting ends 72 hours after my previous post, which should be Thursday for most people.

*Murkrow
3rd May 2004, 09:09 AM
I'm going to vote for Skarmory's.

And I'm not voting for one, but I'm curious-has a Mawile ever appeared for adoption? It's probably just my bad memory, but I can't remember seeing one.

Pyrusette
3rd May 2004, 09:10 AM
I've noticed an Eevee shortage lately, probably because everyone wants one. So I'm voting Eevee and Kecleon.

andyizcool
3rd May 2004, 02:45 PM
There are too many Eevees around that you could easily breed and most of them have Rare Genes too. I would like to vote for Ditto and Beldum because I would like to see more of them around.

Matt
3rd May 2004, 02:54 PM
And I'm not voting for one, but I'm curious-has a Mawile ever appeared for adoption? It's probably just my bad memory, but I can't remember seeing one.

Ya because I have one, lol.

Charizard04621
3rd May 2004, 04:03 PM
Weird, I was just thinking about it this morning. I agree with andyizcool - Ditto would be good.

Silent Dragonfly
3rd May 2004, 04:15 PM
I'll vote for Kabuto and Castform since I think they're kinda cool

Angel Blossom
3rd May 2004, 07:33 PM
I vote for Lickitung & Aerodactyl because I have NEVER seen an AC Lickitung & I think that it would be nice to have more Aerodactyl's around. ^_^

Syberia
3rd May 2004, 07:42 PM
Hmm, Eevee and Aerodactyl seems like a good idea. And just a suggestion, if you're going to keep re-using this same topic (as you've kept the replies from the last month) you might want to clean out all of the old posts from it first. Just a thought.

Jay
3rd May 2004, 09:26 PM
Why must you vote for Eevees? About everyone has one of them.

If you are in desperate need of one, then breed for it since there are so many of them around it's like a plague. Don't allow an Eevee to fill up a space at the adoption center and in this poll when it is so darn easy to obtain one elsewhere.

Angel Blossom
3rd May 2004, 09:32 PM

If you are in desperate need of one, then breed for it since there are so many of them around it's like a plague. Don't allow an Eevee to fill up a space at the adoption center and in this poll when it is so darn easy to obtain one elsewhere.

Yeah, I'm going to have to agree with Jay on this one.

If you ask just about anyone, you can have two Eevees or their evolutions breed for you. It's extremely simple to obtain one these days, actually. Heck, even I am willing to breed my Eevees once they're old enough. I don't think it's fair for half of us that a more common Pokémon will show up other than rare Pokémon.

Feztra
3rd May 2004, 09:33 PM
i want to subtract a vote off of eevees since jay has a good point and i will also add a vote for kecleon :)

EngiMatikul
3rd May 2004, 10:36 PM
ANY UNDERUSED BUG POKEMON PLEASE!!!! ;_;

*mysterious man beside him tells him he can only choose two*

Aww...
Well, I want Surskit or Diglett.

Pyrusette
3rd May 2004, 11:09 PM

....Confirming the fact that I really am an idiot. Know what? I'm changing my vote from Eevee to Yanma. ^^;;

Andrew
3rd May 2004, 11:16 PM
I vote Mr. Mime and Lickitung. We all know those two are just the complete raddest.

Jay
3rd May 2004, 11:29 PM
You're not an idiot, I just feel it is a bit pointless in voting for pokemon to show up when they are easily obtainable. =/ There are 100s of Eevee's out there and hey, you can get them quicker if you breed them rather than wait for them to show up, not knowing if you'll actually get it or not.

Pyrusette
4th May 2004, 09:16 AM
A'right, I understand. I was just feeling a little self-deprecating.

Lady Vulpix
4th May 2004, 10:48 AM
Andy (Oz), if you want a Mr. Mime, you can get one at Dragon Tamers right now.

I think it would be best for people to vote for pokemon that aren't up for adoption at this moment.

AntiAsh Superstar
4th May 2004, 12:16 PM
The problem with the Eevee thing is supposing you want a specific gender? I'm certainly not clogging up the adoption centres with abandoned male Eevees just coz I'm specifically after a girl. (this is prolly just me, I have character ideas and end up anting to adopt them...) Bearing that in mind, my vote goes to Eevee. :P

Lady Vulpix
6th May 2004, 08:44 AM
And the poll has closed again.
Results:
Kecleon: 3 votes.
Ditto: 2 votes.
Lickitung: 2 votes.
Aerodactyl: 2 votes.
Beldum: 1 vote.
Kabuto: 1 vote.
Castform: 1 vote.
Surskit: 1 vote.
Diglett: 1 vote.
Yanma: 1 vote.
Mr. Mime: 1 vote.
Eevee: 1 vote.

Winners: Kecleon, Ditto, Lickitung, Aerodactyl. You'll see them all soon.

Ade, do I need to tell you your most recent battle has made your goal even harder to achieve? Please, learn to be patient for once!

Lady Vulpix
1st June 2004, 06:05 AM
NEW POLL! 3 days to vote from now.
And don't worry, I'm adding a pointer to this post at the main post of this thread. :D

Andrew
1st June 2004, 06:18 AM
I vote Magnemite and uh... Koffing. Floating eye magnet and disembodied heads are the latest in fashion.

Angel Blossom
1st June 2004, 06:02 PM
I say we need a Nidoran (M) and an Abra up for adoption!

Also.. this time, can we vote for Pokemon that are actually uncommon? We have enough Eevees, RuSa starters, etc. running about, so it's best to ask an owner to breed for you. ^^

andyizcool
1st June 2004, 06:10 PM
I don't think I'm going to adopt anymore Pokemon in the near future but I would like it if an active person adopts a Pokemon I vote for. So my votes will go to Ditto and Torchic. Ditto so some Genderless Pokemon or Pokemon looking for a partner could breed. Torchic because it just looks cute and I'm sure someone would like to adopt it if it wins.

phaedrus
1st June 2004, 08:08 PM
why not have a hitmontop?

andyizcool
1st June 2004, 08:15 PM
why not have a hitmontop?
It would need to be a first evolution Pokemon like Tyrogue instead of Hitmontop.

Lady Vulpix
3rd June 2004, 10:12 AM
20 hours until the poll closes. So far we have Magnemite, Koffing, Nidoran, Abra, Ditto and Torchic with 1 vote each. Sorry, strat, Tyrogue evolves at level 20 and we can't put pokemon with such high levels up for adoption.

Charizard04621
3rd June 2004, 05:03 PM
We just had a Ditto... I'll second the vote for Abra. I don't remember seeing those around too often, and they're really good to have. Torchic is common... I'm not voting for Magnemite or Voltorb or any other genderless pokémon like that because too often they've appeared and had to be stuck lonely in the adoption centers without trainers for the longest times. It's really sad.

EngiMatikul
3rd June 2004, 07:16 PM
I'm Not Dead Yet!!!!

Nincada!!! Diglett!!!

Dark Dragonite
3rd June 2004, 09:14 PM
I would just like to assist in the voting:

Diglett(no icon :( ) (if someone wants one, it would be an underused)

:108: Has a nice moveset, and is also underused

Charizard04621
3rd June 2004, 09:23 PM
I also second the vote for Nincada. Haven't seen an adopted one yet.

Pyrusette
3rd June 2004, 10:20 PM
I'll second the vote for Lickitung. ^^

The_Pianist
3rd June 2004, 11:04 PM
I haven't been here that long, so I don't know what are common in adoption centers and what are rare, but I'd like to see a Feebas and Shuppet.

Lady Vulpix
4th June 2004, 08:57 AM
I also second the vote for Nincada. Haven't seen an adopted one yet.Crystalmaster Mike has one, but I'll count the vote.

Results:
Abra: 2
Nincada: 2
Diglett: 2
Lickitung: 2
Magnemite: 1
Koffing: 1
Nidoran: 1
Ditto: 1
Torchic: 1
Feebas: 1
Shuppet: 1

The winners are Abra, Nincada, Diglett and Lickitung! You'll be seeing them soon. :)

Lady Vulpix
4th July 2004, 09:24 PM
Another month, another poll. You know how it goes. :)

Chrono Warrior 3
4th July 2004, 11:31 PM
I'd say Bulbasaur and Squritle.

soggy_cardboard
4th July 2004, 11:37 PM
Um, Spinda + Surskit 8)

andyizcool
5th July 2004, 07:28 AM
It would be nice to see a Ditto and Bulbasaur up for adoption.

Lady Vulpix
8th July 2004, 07:18 AM
I guess the poll was not so popular this month.

Results:
Bulbasaur: 2
Squirtle: 1
Spinda: 1
Surskit: 1
Ditto: 1

All 5 of them will be up for adoption. I hope we get more votes next month.

Lady Vulpix
2nd August 2004, 06:45 AM
This time the poll will be up for a week. Up to 5 pokemon will be chosen if there's a tie on the first 3 spots. If more than 5 pokemon tie for the first 3 places, the first ones nominated will take precedence.

You may now start voting, and in the meantime it would be nice if someone would adopt some pokemon to make room for the newcomers. Votes for pokemon that are already up for adoption will not be counted.

Kirei
2nd August 2004, 10:14 AM
I vote for Poochyena and Scyther :196:

soggy_cardboard
4th August 2004, 04:12 AM
I vote for Spinda :D

Lady Vulpix
5th August 2004, 07:10 AM
I vote for Spinda :DYou've already adopted 3 Spindas! (And named two of them xXx :eek:). If you want more, you can breed two of the Spindas you already have. No one else seems to have been interested in adopting one so far.

Cheesey
5th August 2004, 10:54 AM
I'd like to see Kabuto up for adoption this month. ^^;

Chrono Warrior 3
5th August 2004, 01:15 PM
Pichu and Totodile would be nice to see up there.

Moonlit Shadow
7th August 2004, 06:32 AM
o_O Can I vote? *shrugs* If I can, I vote for Skitty. ;o

Lady Vulpix
9th August 2004, 06:58 AM
Ok, time's up.
Oddly enough, no pokemon got more than 1 vote this time.
The winners for this month are Poochyena, Scyther, Kabuto, Pichu and Totodile.
(By nomination order there should have been a Spinda instead of a Totodile, but there have been many Spindas lately and all of them were adopted by the same person, so I considered others deserved a chance and, as I said before, Soggy can breed for a Spinda any time he wants to).
Sorry, Moonlit Shadow. Your vote was valid, but it wasn't among the first 5. Maybe next time it will be (or maybe you can find a Skitty at some time within the month, or breed for one).

Lady Vulpix
5th September 2004, 09:03 PM
New poll up. Same rules as before, 1 week to vote, so get the votes coming!

Also note that not all of the pokemon from last month have been adopted yet. Where are the trainers who voted for them?

Everoy
6th September 2004, 10:25 AM
I'll vote Lileep and Cradily, haven't sen any of them.

DarkPsychicCharizard
6th September 2004, 11:48 AM
I vote for Treecko and Abra. These are two Pokemon I really want.

Lady Vulpix
6th September 2004, 12:04 PM
Sorry, Patrick. We won't put prematurely evolved pokemon up for adoption, so your vote for Cradily won't count. Your vote for Lileep is in, though.

Everoy
6th September 2004, 06:14 PM
Oops, I forgot :( I meant to nominate Anorith, but I've changed my mind about him, anyway.

Instead of Cradily/Anorith, I'll nominate Smeargle.

Lady Vulpix
11th September 2004, 08:35 AM
I'm posting to remind you people that the current poll closes tomorrow. Please vote.

Jay
11th September 2004, 08:37 AM
smeargle

edit - AND FEEBAS ^___^

LightNinetales
11th September 2004, 11:51 AM
Erm.....
I know I can't adopt another pokemon(I'll have 15 adoptees in 2 days), but I'd like to see a Smeargle.
I also nominate Ditto. Breeding for one isn't so easy, and that is an interesting pokemon.

Lady Vulpix
13th September 2004, 07:01 AM
*Counts votes.*
• Smeargle: 3
• Lileep: 1
• Treecko: 1
• Abra: 1
• Feebas: 1

The vote for Ditto doesn't count, since there's already one up for adoption. We already have 5 winners anyway, so these pokemon will show up at the ACs near you soon. As soon as there's room for them, that is.

Lady Vulpix
6th October 2004, 12:05 PM
Now that there's finally some room at the ACs, it's time for a new poll! :round:

Moonlight Espeon
6th October 2004, 02:47 PM
Hmm.. I'd vote for.. Seel and Chinchou. Haven't seen those yet.

Everoy
6th October 2004, 04:36 PM
I've got a Seel :)

Castform + Surskit.

Charizard04621
6th October 2004, 06:00 PM
There's a Castform up for adoption... And for an excessively long time, TWO Chinchou were stuck in the Adoption Center simultaneously (one was abandoned). Like, months. I hope you guys are voting because you're definitely going to adopt them, not voting because they haven't shown up to your knowledge.

[EDIT]: Nevermind... Dunno where it went. I thought I saw a Castform not too long ago... Still, though, you guys are voting because you're going to adopt the pokémon you vote for, right?

Moonlight Espeon
6th October 2004, 06:22 PM
Yes, I want a Chinchou and a Seel, but I just realized there's a Chinchou in the Dragon Tamers Adoption Center.. So I'll change that vote.
Instead of Chinchou.. I'll vote for.. Sandshrew.

DarkPsychicCharizard
6th October 2004, 06:33 PM
My vote goes to Meowth and... Bagon, if that's allowed. I really want a Bagon.

Kirei
7th October 2004, 10:16 AM
Yes, voting for a Bagon is allowed. We've had Bagons at the adoption center before :) :196:

Lady Vulpix
14th October 2004, 08:30 AM
Ok, Seel, Castform, Sandshrew, Surskit, Meowth and Bagon have 1 vote each so far.

[Edit: and that's how the poll ends, since it's been over a week and no one else has voted.]

The winners are Seel, Castform, Surskit, Meowth and Bagon, with 1 vote each (the vote for Sandshrew came in last and we can't have more than 5 winners).

Lady Vulpix
4th November 2004, 06:46 AM
Time for a new poll! Let's hope we get more votes in this time. The rules are still the same.

Skye
4th November 2004, 08:33 AM
Hmm. How about a Larvitar and Gastly? I'd like those Pokes anyday. ^_^

DarkPsychicCharizard
4th November 2004, 11:19 AM
I have only one request this time, and this is Trapinch.

Knight of Time
5th November 2004, 10:24 AM
Hmmm, I wish I could see another Absol appear, as well as a Jolteon...

DarkPsychicCharizard
5th November 2004, 10:46 AM
Kyle, Jolteon are evolved Pokemon, and they aren't allowed to appear in ACs. You could ask for an Eevee, though I bet you could try to get some Stamps and breed one at the Breeding Center.

Skye
7th November 2004, 07:48 PM
Um, can I ask when the polls end? At the begining it says 3 days, but the polls have seemed to be going on for longer....

Charizard04621
7th November 2004, 08:02 PM
My guess is that Gabi's waiting for more people to vote.

Jay
7th November 2004, 09:50 PM
Larvitar/Trapinch.

Lady Vulpix
8th November 2004, 05:56 AM
Actually, DPC, prematurely evolved pokemon cannot appear at the ACs. Some evolved pokemon may appear rarely (like the Milotic who popped up a few days ago at Dragon Tamers). I guess they can be voted on, but if people start requesting too many evolved pokemon we may have to limit the amount that can be allowed each month. We'll have to discuss that.

We've been holding polls for a week lately, in order to get more votes in (it was Soo's idea). Do you think it would be better if we changed it back to 3 days?

Votes so far:
· Larvitar 2
· Gastly 1
· Trapinch 2
· Absol 1
· Jolteon 1

Charizard04621
8th November 2004, 04:07 PM
Nah, a week is good; it's more fair. Some people might have trouble connecting for a few days, and it wouldn't be nice to not give them a chance to sort things out if they wanted to vote.

Skye
8th November 2004, 04:22 PM
I agree, a week seems quite fair. But perhaps it would be a good idea to change the rules so that that's clearer? I just mean that if the rules change, it should be noted in the actual rules section so that unintelligent people *pointing at herself* know? ^_^U It would be less confusing then. Thanks for answering my question, though. ;)

Lady Vulpix
8th November 2004, 04:36 PM
Alright, I've edited the first post. Thanks for your feedback. :)

Bamm
8th November 2004, 08:19 PM
I'll vote Trapinch.

Lady Vulpix
11th November 2004, 11:59 AM
And so another poll comes to an end.

Results:
· Trapinch 3
· Larvitar 2
· Gastly 1
· Absol 1
· Jolteon 1

See you next month! :wave:

Lady Vulpix
2nd December 2004, 12:03 PM
...Which is now. Get voting for the last adoptable pokemon poll of the year!

LightNinetales
2nd December 2004, 01:35 PM
I'll vote for Growlithe.
You can't get a Growlithe at the PMBC, though you can get Vulpixes and Ponytas. And Growlithes are very, very cool pokemon; they can learn a lot of moves, they are beautiful and since Arcanine is so majestic and all, it's fun to write stories about Growlithes. And I'd really, really like to see someone adopt a Growlithe(and, if we can also say which gender we would prefer, I'd like a female. Since I didn't see a lot of adopted female Growlithes/Arcanines, and nobody can get a Growlithe by breeding... And I always prefer breeding for pokemon than adopting them.)

Skye
2nd December 2004, 08:53 PM
*evil laugh on doom* Umbreon for an item evolved Poke, and an Aron! ^_^

Lady Vulpix
3rd December 2004, 07:46 AM
Actually, Light, Growlithe is one of the most common pokemon at Dragon Tamers Adoption Center. Females are not as common, but there are a few around, I know at least one adopted female Growlithe whose trainer is a regular on this forum. But your vote is still counted (we can't promise anything about genders, though).

Knight of Time
3rd December 2004, 09:25 AM
Hmmm, another poll.

This time, I wish I could see an Umbreon and a Growlithe be up for adoption.

BTW, Soo, if you ever see this, I must say, it was really nice of you to have a Jolteon and an Absol up for adoption in the PZAC last month. I really appreciate your kindness. :)

Lady Vulpix
10th December 2004, 08:00 AM
Results of this month's poll:
· Growlithe 2
· Umbreon 2
· Aron 1

We got very few votes this time. Anyway, these 3 pokemon will show up at the ACs near you soon.

Lady Vulpix
5th January 2005, 06:58 PM
TADA!! New poll! First adoptable pokemon poll of the year!

Sheik
5th January 2005, 07:28 PM
Hmm.... I would like to see an Abra and a Horsea. You don't see a lot of them around...

Pidgeot
5th January 2005, 10:45 PM
Horsea and Spheal. Im just looking at what Pokemon can learn the TM's I got from the EMT, and I havent seen either of those around alot. Not that I want one, but still.

LightNinetales
6th January 2005, 12:00 PM
Sableye.
Does anybody realize that thing is the only Ghost/Dark pokemon? Plus they are the perfect characters to work with, since they look so evil... *waits to see a trainer with a sweet, always smiling male Sableye, just because it isn't at all how Sableye is pictured, especially male ones*

Smeargle. Smear is:

- an artist
- a funny girl
- an interesting pogey
- the only pokemon learning Sketch(most interesting move ever)
- a lil doggy with cute face
All of these are very good reasons for putting her up for adoption...
I remember a few Smeargles being put for adoption, and all of these were adopted quite quickly. Plus I think there's a Sketch TM in the Storage Box :P

EDIT: and I know you can't promise anything about genders. I'm just always referring to the Painter Pokemon as a female.

Lady Vulpix
13th January 2005, 07:16 PM
This months votes were the following:
· Horsea 2
· Abra 1
· Spheal 1
· Sableye 1
· Smeargle 1

These pokemon will show up at the Adoption Centers once there's room for them all.

Lady Vulpix
4th February 2005, 11:59 AM
Voting starts again... now!

The Blue Avenger
4th February 2005, 02:50 PM
I would really like to see Porygon. That or Mr. Mime, if I can make two votes. If I can make only one, then I choose Porygon.

Cheesey
4th February 2005, 03:09 PM
Here's the deal: each time the poll opens, you have 7 days to tell us which pokemon you would like see up at an adoption center and are not currently in one (you can post up to 2 pokemon).

So you can vote for both Porygon and Mr. Mime, Jeff. :) I'm not voting because I have 15 adoptees - I was just helping out.

The Blue Avenger
4th February 2005, 03:23 PM
Oh, okay - thanks much.

Knight of Time
4th February 2005, 04:39 PM
Wll, I bet nobody here was expecting to see someone wish for one or two Pokemon with only one gender to appear here, but for once, I wish I could see two Pokemon appear in an AC, namely Chansey and Miltank.

I highly doubt anyone here ever adopted a Miltank, and it would be really nice to see one someday.

Lady Vulpix
5th February 2005, 11:03 AM
¢ for Cheesey.
As for the Miltanks, a few have been adopted, but that was a long time ago. I remember giving out a Miltank named Rosemary at the Mahogany Town Adoption Center before Dragon Tamers was created (early 2001). That was the first Miltank ever adopted, as far as I know, but I have no idea where her trainer is now.

Kerel
5th February 2005, 05:51 PM
I vote for a Wailmer.

Lady Vulpix
11th February 2005, 12:03 PM
Well, the poll has received very few votes this month. These are the winners, with only 1 vote each.
• Porygon
• Mr. Mime
• Chansey
• Miltank
You'll see them at the ACs soon. See you next month! (Or earlier, but not here).

Lady Vulpix
3rd March 2005, 02:27 PM
The poll opens again now. Let's hope more people get to vote this time.

Knight of Time
3rd March 2005, 03:57 PM
Well, seeing as I want to save my last AC slot for my "absol"ute favourite Dark type, my vote here will be Absol.

The Blue Avenger
3rd March 2005, 04:04 PM
Okay. I know exactly who I'm voting for this time around. Sudowoodo and Gastly.

Sceptile_Master
4th March 2005, 12:11 PM
I want a chikorita really bad, so I'll vote for that then have to be quick. For a second pokemon, how about slugma.

PS. The adoption centre was updated last like 12 days ago i thought itwas updated every week.

Lady Vulpix
11th March 2005, 12:00 PM
Absol, Sudowoodo, Gastly, Chikorita and Slugma win with only 1 vote each. :\

No, the ACs don't update every week. Moreover, they won't update unless 3 or more pokemon have been adopted since the last update. So if you want to see new pokemon up, someone will have to adopt the old ones.

Lady Vulpix
2nd April 2005, 06:43 AM
And the poll starts again. Please vote.

Dark Dragonite
2nd April 2005, 07:22 AM
Porygon or chinchou..they usually didn't sit too long in the centers

Lady Vulpix
2nd April 2005, 12:04 PM
I guess you weren't here by the time 2 Chinchous waited together for months before they were adopted. Anyway, your votes are in.

Lady Vulpix
9th April 2005, 09:51 PM
I guess you weren't here by the time 2 Chinchous waited together for months before they were adopted. Anyway, your votes are in. Not only that, but they're the only votes. :( You'll see a Porygon and a Chinchou at the ACs sometime this month. I hope more people vote next time. I don't see why people complain about the available pokemon being uninteresting, yet they don't vote for the ones they want.

Lady Vulpix
2nd February 2006, 05:26 AM
Some people said they were interested in this poll being reopened, so let's give it another chance and see if there are enough votes to keep it up.

Skye
2nd February 2006, 08:47 AM
Not like I need more Pokemon at the moment, but I would have to vote for two Pokemon I want. Magikarp and Poochyena. ^^;;

Arina Arono
2nd February 2006, 09:18 AM
Hn...Vulpix and....Chikorita! ^_^

Ace64
2nd February 2006, 03:20 PM
Charmander. Why not one of the original dragons? (And my #1 fav?)
And, Mankey. I've seen a few around, but I'd really like to have one. They're cool....

Kiara
4th February 2006, 06:28 PM
Umbreon and Houndour X3

Lady Vulpix
9th February 2006, 02:35 PM
Voting is now closed. Since no pokemon got more than 1 vote, the first 5 will be proclaimed winners.

Magikarp
Poochyena
Vulpix
Chikorita
Charmander

Thansk for voting. See you next month. Well, I guess I'll see you earlier, but see the poll next month. :P

Lady Vulpix
1st March 2006, 05:18 AM
The poll is open again. Enjoy your voting.
And if someone would be so kind as to adopt a pokemon, it would be best. Thanks.

Ace64
2nd March 2006, 02:05 PM
Hmm..guess I'm first. I'll vote for Tyrogue, seeing as how I'd really love to have a Hitmonchan..

Lady Vulpix
11th March 2006, 09:49 AM
...And Tyrogue is the only winner, with 1 vote.

There will be no poll next month unless some pokemon are adopted and people show interest in having a new poll.