PDA

View Full Version : Get Off My Screen!!!

VaporeAct
28th March 2004, 07:25 PM
In Colosseum ever screamed at your TV monitor for Minor D. or anyone else to get off? Seriously, I mean Minor D. wears a fro, has a cruddy theme song, and can't dance for beans. Tell me if there is anyone else that really annoys you in this game.

PS: I'm naming my Dunsparce Matt, and my Aipom Danny :D

titandude21
28th March 2004, 07:39 PM
minor D is annoying, and can't dance, but i love the ludicolos that he has... the music is... hyper... but addictive.

Ultimate Pikachu
28th March 2004, 08:27 PM
It's Miror B. The music does kind of fit for the Pokémon he uses. Have you ever heard Mirakle B.'s music? It's a horribly remixed version of Miror B.'s. Miror B.'s dancing sucks, his afro is hideous, and he is very ugly. I like the Ludicolo, though.

stickachu
28th March 2004, 11:22 PM
I love Miror B. He has great style and his music is perfect for his choice of Pokemon (which is the perfect pokemon might I add) Plus, 'fros are just cool. Now if you want annoying, go fight Mirakle B. Gah!

Tallest_Los
29th March 2004, 12:20 PM
Miror B. cracks me up. He's a horribly ugly guy, but the fro, and the music, and the dancing Pokemon. XP Best Pokemon villain ever. He's just so unconventional.

War Raichu
29th March 2004, 04:22 PM
Miror B is hilarious! His music is so addictive too! Even Mirakle B's music was addictive.

Rambunctious Jamirus
29th March 2004, 04:59 PM
Miror B. disturbed me greatly...though the music did match his Pokemon. It took me so long to kill the stupid Ludicolo though. I had only Qwilfish to use super-effective moves and then he fainted. DESTROY THEM ALL! Mwahahaha...er, nevermind the last part. Though Ludicolo is cool but annoying when they start using that Rain Dance/Rain Dish combo.

Though I did like when I beat him and all the Ludicolo fainted but then when they do the cut scene, all of them are still dancing. And then they dance out and away, that was funny. Though Miror B. did disturb me.

But yeah, the Rain Dance thing annoyed me.

Have you ever seen Sableye in battle? It's so creepy it's funny. When it gets hit and returns and it smiles, creepy...Though I still like them.

Sir Gluggo
2nd April 2004, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by Rambunctious Jamirus
Have you ever seen Sableye in battle? It's so creepy it's funny. When it gets hit and returns and it smiles, creepy...Though I still like them.

While we're on the topic of Sableye, after seeing him animated in 3D, was anyone else reminded of that stupid Stitch (as in Lilo & Stitch) thingy. The resemblance is just creepy...

Saturos
4th April 2004, 08:51 PM
Dude, I love Lilo & Stitch! I watch it almost everyday! I can even speak like Stitch. I did morning announcements at school talking like Stitch once. Everyone got a kick outta it. I even sound like him (it?) too.

Yes, Sableye does resemble Stitch. No doubt. I just love its grin!

pimuni
4th April 2004, 11:01 PM
I love Miror B. He has great style and his music is perfect for his choice of Pokemon (which is the perfect pokemon might I add) Plus, 'fros are just cool. Now if you want annoying, go fight Mirakle B. Gah!

Who's Mirakle B. and where can i find him? Mirror B.'s music is awesome, plus his Ludicolos fit perfect to the rythm. It was an annoying battle, but at least I got a laugh out of it.

Number1ChanseyFan
5th April 2004, 02:59 PM
Mirakle B is the guy that replaces Miror B in the Pyrite Cave after you defeat Miror B.

pimuni
5th April 2004, 03:10 PM
yeah, thx. I found that out a while ago, when I went back to the cave, lol. Mirakle's music wasnt annoying, but Miror's music was way better, plus his Ludicolos danced to the rhythm. lol

VaporeAct
5th April 2004, 04:16 PM
I just finished snagging my Skarmory from Gonzap I then I look somewhere and see Venus. And so I leave you with this question: HOW THE HECK CAN SHE WALK AROUND IN THAT GETUP? :angry:

Thank you.

AndrewPDes
5th April 2004, 08:51 PM
Simple. She isn't walking, she has caterpies tied to her feet and they drag her around.

pocketchu
4th May 2004, 07:30 AM
Miror B. is my favorite cipher admin, his music is awesome, his afro is cool, he wears yellow (my favorite color), and his dancing is good. SALSA!!

Powarun
5th May 2004, 08:28 PM
Miror B. has to be the best mini boss in any video game. he is so orginal, yeah he is scary but its creative, besides his color full suit just tells you something is up, and its 4 pineapples.

Pikachu101
14th May 2004, 06:53 PM
Miror B is extremely funny, but question, when does Miralke B appear? I've beaten the game and purified all 48 shadow pokes and when I went back, there was Ferma and Reath (with a nasty team)

Number1ChanseyFan
14th May 2004, 09:39 PM
I think that you can only fight Mirakle B while Ferma and Reath are in prison in Pyrite City before you defeat Evice at the top of Realgam Tower. Once Ferma and Reath escape from prison, then they will be in Miror B's hideout.

Blackjack Gabbiani
15th May 2004, 01:40 AM
Something else odd about Mirror B...

In the comic adaptation for the game, he speaks in a feminine manner.

Does anyone know if he does this in the Japanese version of the game?

Darien Shields
18th May 2004, 01:07 PM
Miror B is "da" Man! I hate Runpapa, but that guy's boss. His music is similarly boss. He reminds me of Beck from Big 0, in the episode where he gets struck by lightning and gives him a 'fro. Beck also wears Yellow suits and is rather comedic, so...

Don't go dissin' Miror B!

One thing that does confuse me; is that supposed to be pronounced like "Mirror"?

Saturos
21st May 2004, 08:17 PM
It's pronounced, "My-rer".

He's not as sickening as how Voldo moves in SCII. Now THAT is scary and disturbing. I wouldn't want that withered, half-dead thing crawling on my back to give me a scratch!

:no:

Cammy White
23rd May 2004, 11:40 AM
Miror D's music was cool, and his look is so original! Gotta love the hair! I should grow my hair bigger and dye it pokéball colours... At the start of the battle I was thinking 'What was everyone talking about, this is easy' then I had like one pokémon left. I probably would have been okay if I hadn't tried to catch his stupid Sudowoodo, which I accidentallyu fainted anyway! Don't you hate it when that happens?

Poryhedron
23rd May 2004, 01:36 PM
I fully intend to save my Master Ball for Togetic. You can try again inifinitely with any other Shadow Pokémon. I'll just beat the game so I can trade, then bring in my Spore Swiper Breloom and my Single-Fighter Challenge Sableye...

andyizcool
23rd May 2004, 01:46 PM
I fully intend to save my Master Ball for Togetic. You can try again inifinitely with any other Shadow Pokémon. I'll just beat the game so I can trade, then bring in my Spore Swiper Breloom and my Single-Fighter Challenge Sableye...
That Togetic was very easy to get in one Ultra Ball and it's only Level 20.

X-Wing
25th May 2004, 06:35 PM
Tell me if there is anyone else that really annoys you in this game.

What bugs me is the shadow of Jumpluff. Every other pokemon shadows are perfectly trimmed but jumpluff has squares instead of round-shaped replicas of its cotton bulbs... :eek: Is it only my game ???

Number1ChanseyFan
25th May 2004, 10:39 PM
What bugs me is the shadow of Jumpluff. Every other pokemon shadows are perfectly trimmed but jumpluff has squares instead of round-shaped replicas of its cotton bulbs... :eek: Is it only my game ???

No, it is not only your game, my game is like that too. I think that the reason that Jumpluff's cotton plumes have the strange looking shadow is because the plumes are not supposed to be solid, they are cotton, and therefore, some light is supposed to go through the plumes. I think that was the designers' way of making the shadow look like it was not a shadow of something solid. Yeah, I know that isn't a great explanation, but that is the only reason that I can think of outside of it being an outright mistake when the game was being produced. However, I personally think that the effect was intentional. :wave:

Crazy
9th June 2004, 03:48 PM
Miror B. scares me very much. He is the reason why Disco is dead.

Scythemantis
9th June 2004, 05:59 PM
actually, I think it's that jumpluff's puffs are single square polygons but transparent, with the the puffs drawn on. They are 2-d.

andyizcool
9th June 2004, 06:03 PM
Miror B. scares me very much. He is the reason why Disco is dead.
After completing Pokemon Colosseum and putting all the Pokemon I needed from it onto Pokemon Sapphire I haven't played it since. Miror B is giving me nightmares. He dances and uses Ludicolos and I think he's mad. Will the nightmares ever stop? Will I ever play Pokemon Colosseum again? Find out on the next episode of Miror B's victims.