PDA

View Full Version : Special Disk

NajicaHiragi
29th March 2004, 04:18 PM
I recently bought Pokemon Colosseum(reserved it too), but didn't get the special disk. Does anyone know how to get the special disk I've heard this happened to alot of people and the only reason why I want it, is so I can get Jirachi, or if there is another way(other then gameshark)to get Jirachi please tell me.

And what is this Deoxys I'm hearing about.

Number1ChanseyFan
29th March 2004, 07:39 PM
Well, if you prepaid for Colosseum, you should have received the bonus disk. Where did you prepay for Colosseum at? Perhaps you should call the store that you purchased Colosseum at or e-mail them if you purchased online, and ask them why you didn't receive the bonus disk. The bonus disk is the only way to get Jirachi without using a cheating device. If calling/e-mailing the place that you purchased Colosseum from doesn't help, try calling different places around your house that sell video games, maybe some of them will have some of the bonus disks left over. If all else fails, try eBay.

Deoxys is a Pokémon that is found on the 9th island in Fire Red/Leaf Green. However, there is no current way to get to the 9th Island, because getting to it requires the Aurora Ticket, and there is no way to get an Aurora Ticket in Fire Red/Leaf Green. The best bet is that Nintendo will have promos that will allow people to get Aurora Tickets and Mystery Tickets, kind of like how they did the Eon Tickets for Ruby/Sapphire. (Mystery Tickets are required to get to the 8th Island, and catch Ho-oh and Lugia) Deoxys is an interesting Pokémon unlike any other Pokémon. It has 3 different forms, depending on which game it is currently on. Whenever the Deoxys is traded to another game, it will change it's form depending on what game it is on. When on Fire Red, Deoxys will get higher Attack and Special Attack stats at each level up. When it is on Leaf Green, it will gain higher Defense and Special Defense stats. When it is on Ruby/Sapphire, it will be more balanced, somewhere between the Fire Red/Leaf Green, although it will be more offensive based, a little closer related to the Fire Red version than the Leaf Green version. The version that Deoxys is on when it levels up can also cause it to learn different moves at certain level-ups.

NajicaHiragi
29th March 2004, 08:02 PM
What is this Aurora ticket and Eon ticket, I never heard of it.

Number1ChanseyFan
29th March 2004, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by NajicaHiragi
What is this Aurora ticket and Eon ticket, I never heard of it.

In Fire Red/Leaf Green, there are 9 Islands that you can get to. You will be able to get to the first 3 Islands from Cinnabar Island, and you can get to Islands 4, 5, 6, and 7 after defeating the Elite 4. However, to get to Island 8, where Ho-oh and Lugia are, you need the Mystery Ticket. To get to Island 9, where Deoxys is, you need an Aurora Ticket. However, there is no way as of yet to obtain the Mystery Ticket to get to Island 8 or the Aurora Ticket to get to Island 9. These tickets are not available in the game. Nintendo may have promotions in the future that would make these tickets available though.

Cooltrainer
30th March 2004, 03:32 AM
What's weird is that I saw a copy of Pokemon Channel in a store today... Guess what! It DID mention it had a bonus disk including Jirachi (and had the Jirachi icon on the box too).

What I can think of is that Nintendo has made that change so that people buy Pokemon Channel.

Gagome
30th March 2004, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by Cooltrainer
What's weird is that I saw a copy of Pokemon Channel in a store today... Guess what! It DID mention it had a bonus disk including Jirachi (and had the Jirachi icon on the box too).

What I can think of is that Nintendo has made that change so that people buy Pokemon Channel.
As far as I know this is the European version of Pokemon Channel. You can get Jirachi in it and download it to an attached GBA.

rubybuster
10th April 2004, 10:23 AM
how can you get deoxys on ruby/sapphire or even jirachi,please tell me?
all i heard is that you go to the space centre and you have to go into space and catch Deoxys IS THAT TRUE if it is please tell me how to do it

Rambunctious Jamirus
10th April 2004, 10:37 AM
A cheat for Deoxys at the moment for which the Space Station thing actually works. I don't have the cheat so good luck finding it. The only other way is to go to a special Nintendo may have in the future and give out Deoxys there. I do believe you can get it in Fire Red/Leaf Green but I'm not entirely positive.

Jirachi has to be caught during a special Nintendo event, cheat, or pre-ordering Colosseum and getting the Bonus Disk in the U.S. And there is the point above for Jirach in Europe.

Number1ChanseyFan
10th April 2004, 11:03 AM
how can you get deoxys on ruby/sapphire or even jirachi,please tell me?
all i heard is that you go to the space centre and you have to go into space and catch Deoxys IS THAT TRUE if it is please tell me how to do it

There have been many rumors about being able to catch Deoxys at the Space Center in Mossdeep City, but none of them are confirmed to be true. As for Jirachi, like said above, can be obtained from the American Colosseum preorder bonus disk. Since Colosseum has been released, the preorder disks are no longer being given out. However, some stores may have some left over from their Colosseum preorders, and they may sell them, or you could probably find one on eBay. Deoxys is found on Island 9 in Fire Red/Leaf Green. However, there is no way to get to the island yet, as an Aurora Ticket is required to get to the island, and the Aurora Ticket isn't found anywhere in the game. The most likely thing is that Nintendo will do promotions in the future like they did with the Eon Ticket in Ruby/Sapphire, and make the Mystery Ticket (required to get to Island 8 and catch Lugia and Ho-oh) and the Aurora Ticket available in the future.