PDA

View Full Version : What is your Pokemon team

NajicaHiragi
29th March 2004, 04:49 PM
What is your Pokemon Team,their nicknames, moves, level, stats, and anything else.

Kei's Team(which is mine):all at level 100
Sceptile:Naraku
Leaf blade 15 hp 279 Sp.Atk 283 Atk 223
Giga Drain 5
Aerial ace 20 Def 154 Sp.DEf 212 speed 273
Dragon claw 15

Rayquaza:Val-Gaaz
Thunderbolt 15 hp 359 Sp.atk 299 atk 352
Fly 15
Outrage 15 Def 239 sp.Def 226 speed 238
Ice Beam 10

Flygon:Shampoo
Crunch 15 hp 311 SP.atk 202 Atk 265
Dragon claw 15
Flamethrower 15 Sp.Def 204 Def 198 speed 209
Earthquake 10

Blaziken
Overheat 5 hp 305 Sp.Atk 253 Atk 287
blaze kick 10
sky uppercut 15 Sp.Def 163 Def 196 speed 216
flamethrower 15

Groudon:Gaav
Eruption 5 hp 349 Sp.Atk 249 Atk 377
fissure 5
earthquake 12 sp.def 197 def 326 speed 219
fireblast 6

Milotic:Fillia
Hydro pump 5 hp 350 sp.atk 229 atk 155
Ice Beam 10
Surf 15 Sp.Def 295 Def 189 speed 217
Hyper beam 5

Tell me what do you think of my and if I should give my pokemon different moves.

Ferilian
29th March 2004, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by NajicaHiragi
What is your Pokemon Team,their nicknames, moves, level, stats, and anything else.

My comments/changes are in bold. First off, if you want to see everyone else's teams, just look in all the many rmt topics. Ok, here I go...

Kei's Team(which is mine):all at level 100

Sceptile@anything
Leaf blade
[b]Crunch
Roar/Rest/whatever
Dragon claw

[b]He's a good fast Pokey and can get good special attack, so only do special moves. I'm not much of an expert with this guy, so I gave the standard set.

Rayquaza@nothing-DROP IT!
Flamethrower
Aerial Ace/Earthquake/Dragon Claw
A-Ace/Quake/D-Claw
Dragon Dance

You could go with my improved moveset, but I'd say drop him! You have a whopping 4x weakness to ice!

Flygon@Shell Bell
Screech/phys. attack
Dragon claw
Flamethrower/Fire Blast
Earthquake

IMO, he's a lot better than Rayquaza, and not an Uber. He's actually not that bad right now, but you should drop Crunch. You need to focus more on one stat (attack), but a fire attack would be good for pesky ice types. Replace it with Screech or another good physical attack.

Blaziken@White Herb
Brick Break
Overheat
Bulk Up
Rock Slide

Again, focus on one stat. However, it's OK to have Overheat on him because of STAB. This set is pretty standard, but it's your best choice.

Groudon@Chesto Berry
Eruption
Rest
Solar Beam
Earthquake

[b]Yuck, another Uber. Oh well, I've got Kyogre on my team, so I shouldn't be complaining. Now, for this guy, he's OK, but you'll have to change a few things. First, Eruption is fine, but you must have Rest if you want it. Then, go with Flamethrower and Solar Beam for water types. HOWEVER, if you want this guy, RAYQUAZA MUST GO! His ability goes completely against Groudon's.

Milotic@
Hydro pump
Ice Beam
Surf
Hyper beam

Ouch, too many STABs and a physical attack. This guy should be completel special. Keep surf and ice beam, and add Mirror Coat or Light Screen. Then you can put Recover in the last slot.

Tell me what do you think of my and if I should give my pokemon different moves.

Your team is all sweepers. You don't appear to have any strategy. LIke no annoyers, tanks, or more. I'd take out one of your many pokes weak to ice besides Rayquaza, seeing that ice is an extremely common attack. Replace Rayquaza with an annoyer and another ice-weak with a tank, or something else. Good luck with the team!