PDA

View Full Version : Team Akemashėteomedetougozaimasu

Rambunctious Jamirus
29th March 2004, 08:59 PM
Okay, this team has some Pokemon from Colosseum and some from Ru/Sa. Just rate them since some Pokemon I still have movesets from G/S/C days.

Espeon, Taisho (General), Male
Docile, Synchronize
@Twisted Spoon

Psychic
Morning Sun
Shadow Ball
Reflect/Return

Psychic a must on Espeon as well as Morning Sun. Not sure about Reflect to help battle Ghosts and Darks or Return for a nice hit. Shadow Ball for taking out Ghosts and other Pokemon when Psychic doesn't work.

Sableye, Kowai (Scary), Female
Bashful, Keen Eye
@Quick Claw

Mean Look
Shadow Ball
Toxic
Recover

My standard Sableye. Mean Look, Toxic, then Recover and hit hard with Shadow Ball or return and send in a nice KO'er. Great Pokemon and moves fast with Quick Claw. Creepy in Colosseum though.

Lanturn, Kaiyou (Ocean), Male
Mild, Volt Absorb
@Leftovers

Surf
Ice Beam
Thunderbolt
Charge/Confuse Ray

Surf definately, Ice Beam to get rid of Grass, Thunderbolt to kill other Water types. Charge or Confuse could work, especially if the Pokemon is a tank and a Charge then kill it with Thunderbolt or Confuse it.

Breloom, Douji (Kid), Male
Serious, Effect Spore
@Miracle Seed

Stun Spore
Focus Punch/Sky Uppercut
Giga Drain
Leech Seed

Yes, I've changed the standard moveset. I just think that Stun Spore is better since it slows the opponent down to get Breloom to hit and can disable a move. Giga Drain and Leech Seed are always there.

Ninetales, Hinote (Fire), Female
Calm, Flash Fire
@Charcoal

Flamethrower
Will-O-Wisp
Roar
Safeguard

I don't know Ninetales standard but this one looks good. Will-O-Wisp to burn, Flamethrower as a must, Roar to switch and burn them all, and then Safeguard.

Stantler, Aingeal (Angel), Female
Naughty, Intimidate
@Soft Sand

Earthquake
Return
Reflect
Roar/???

Stantler's actually pretty cool since it learns Earthquake and a variety of moves. Reflect to cut Fighting attacks even more after an Intimidate and Return for STAB. What should the last move be...?

Can anyone help me with a good moveset for Jirachi? I would like to use the one I have during some battles but I don't want to level it up yet incase I miss a move.

Yeah, the title means Team Happy New Year. Seemed weird and fitting.

phaedrus
30th March 2004, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by Rambunctious Jamirus
Okay, this team has some Pokemon from Colosseum and some from Ru/Sa. Just rate them since some Pokemon I still have movesets from G/S/C days.

Espeon, Taisho (General), Male
Docile, Synchronize
@Twisted Spoon

Psychic
Morning Sun
Shadow Ball
Reflect/Return

Psychic a must on Espeon as well as Morning Sun. Not sure about Reflect to help battle Ghosts and Darks or Return for a nice hit. Shadow Ball for taking out Ghosts and other Pokemon when Psychic doesn't work.

Rates in bold. If you want a GSC set, psychic-morningsun-bite-reflect@leftovers works nicely. it works in RS too, but you can fit calmmind in there somewhere if you want. but i think reflect is better because espy's defense lacks.

Sableye, Kowai (Scary), Female
Bashful, Keen Eye
@Quick Claw

Mean Look
Shadow Ball
Toxic
Recover

My standard Sableye. Mean Look, Toxic, then Recover and hit hard with Shadow Ball or return and send in a nice KO'er. Great Pokemon and moves fast with Quick Claw. Creepy in Colosseum though.

Quick Claw acts independent of speed, if I remember rightly. It works, but keep in mind if you switch out you lose the meanlook.

Lanturn, Kaiyou (Ocean), Male
Mild, Volt Absorb
@Leftovers

Surf
Ice Beam
Thunderbolt
Charge/Confuse Ray

Surf definately, Ice Beam to get rid of Grass, Thunderbolt to kill other Water types. Charge or Confuse could work, especially if the Pokemon is a tank and a Charge then kill it with Thunderbolt or Confuse it.

this works. confuse ray over charge.

Breloom, Douji (Kid), Male
Serious, Effect Spore
@Miracle Seed

Stun Spore
Focus Punch/Sky Uppercut
Giga Drain
Leech Seed

Yes, I've changed the standard moveset. I just think that Stun Spore is better since it slows the opponent down to get Breloom to hit and can disable a move. Giga Drain and Leech Seed are always there.

Yay someone who agrees with me on stunspore. it's your pick on the focuspunch/skyuppercut. i like skyuppercut because if they get a hit on you you stop charging. works tho. :yes:

Ninetales, Hinote (Fire), Female
Calm, Flash Fire
@Charcoal

Flamethrower
Will-O-Wisp
Roar
Safeguard

I don't know Ninetales standard but this one looks good. Will-O-Wisp to burn, Flamethrower as a must, Roar to switch and burn them all, and then Safeguard.

only advice here is confuseray>safeguard, but it's your pick.

Stantler, Aingeal (Angel), Female
Naughty, Intimidate
@Soft Sand

Earthquake
Return
Reflect
Roar/???

Stantler's actually pretty cool since it learns Earthquake and a variety of moves. Reflect to cut Fighting attacks even more after an Intimidate and Return for STAB. What should the last move be...?

stantler the reindeer. it's a UU yet very, very, sturdy. hm...looks ok...you can put curse over reflect, chesto resto over roar if you want for a cursing variety....you probably don't even need the chesto. i think it can survive the rest.

Can anyone help me with a good moveset for Jirachi? I would like to use the one I have during some battles but I don't want to level it up yet incase I miss a move.

sadly, i'm not a jirachi ms expert. look in the jirachi ms thread for help.

Yeah, the title means Team Happy New Year. Seemed weird and fitting.

good team.

hope i helped. :D

:wave: