PDA

View Full Version : what episode are the US and Canada up2?

Psyduck UK
26th January 2003, 02:49 PM
in the UK we got For Ho-oh The Bells Toll today (sun) and i wondered where the US, Canada and others are up2!

Chris 2.1
26th January 2003, 03:49 PM
i think the US have just seen 'Due's and Don'ts', AKA the Delibird Eppi. Japan have just seen 'Habuneeku VS Treecko! Strike of detah!'.

Volco
26th January 2003, 05:23 PM
Canada is at "Fit to Be Tyrogued" . There might be more new episodes if ytv doesn't jerk use around this week.

Serebii of SPP
26th January 2003, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by ShinyMarill
i think the US have just seen 'Due's and Don'ts', AKA the Delibird Eppi. Japan have just seen 'Habuneeku VS Treecko! Strike of detah!'.

Wrong, they just saw Bizarre! Mystery of the Shroomish Mansion

pokefreak04
26th January 2003, 08:33 PM
Really? I thought the Shroomish episode came out next week.

EDIT: Oh wait, we just got the guide for the Treeko episode, right? Ok sorry!

Hanada Tattsu
26th January 2003, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by pokefreak04
Really? I thought the Shroomish episode came out next week.

EDIT: Oh wait, we just got the guide for the Treeko episode, right? Ok sorry!

No, this week, Japan sees "The Strongest Pelipper in History Shows Up", which introduces Pelipper. BTW, it's a filler, no one gets new Pokemon.

Anyway, to get back to the topic, Kids WB has been shuffling the episodes a bit here in America. We saw "Fit to be Tyrouged" and "Just Waiting On A Friend" before "Dues and Don'ts", which was supposed to be before those eppies, so the latest episode we've seen is "Dues and Don'ts".

Volco
26th January 2003, 09:08 PM
Tomorrow there is going to be a xatu episode on ytv then I think we go into repeats.

pokefreak04
26th January 2003, 09:35 PM
Wait, hold the phone! Should America have already seen Fit to be Tyrogued? I saw Just Waiting on a Friend in September when Kids WB did that weeklong special with five new episodes. When did/does Fit to be Tyrogued air?

Volco
26th January 2003, 09:38 PM
The "Fit to Be Tyrogued" has not aired in America yet It will be shown next weekend

Osiris
27th January 2003, 06:53 AM
Well, In Argentina We Are At The Episode "Let's Help Lugia" (A.K.A A Promise Is A Promise)......

Anti-R*cketship
27th January 2003, 11:50 AM
"Fit to be Tyrogued" wil never air anywhere.

As it is now entitled "A Tyrogue Full of Trouble".

Chris 2.1
27th January 2003, 12:19 PM
***SPOILERS***

I think the Pellipper episode sounds cool. They arrive at an unnoficial Gym, where the leader owns a Pellipper with Mimic! He manages to beat Treecko and Taillow, but draws with Pikachu. Then TR come, steal him...yaddah yaddah...

And in the Habunake episode, Treecko battles a wild Habunake, but gets hurt by poison fang. When he's being treated at the center, He runs off, and goes to chakkange Habunake.

Meanwhile, Jesse decides she should catch it, because it'd be great for her team. However, after she realises Wobbuffet can't battle Habunake (he wouldnt attack until he had been attacked), Jesse gets some food stolen from the slimy snake! so she gets angry, and uses fury swipes, mega kick and wrap on the thing, until it nearly dies. then she catches it!

Oh, and it has smokescreen -_-;;

***end spoiler ***

jj984jj
28th January 2003, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by Hanada Tattsu
No, this week, Japan sees "The Strongest Pelipper in History Shows Up", which introduces Pelipper. BTW, it's a filler, no one gets new Pokemon.

Anyway, to get back to the topic, Kids WB has been shuffling the episodes a bit here in America. We saw "Fit to be Tyrouged" and "Just Waiting On A Friend" before "Dues and Don'ts", which was supposed to be before those eppies, so the latest episode we've seen is "Dues and Don'ts".

If you are referring to the week in September the WB went foolishly ahead then you are mistaken. YTV did go ahead with the episode "A tyrogue full of trouble" because it was shown in Canada, only after they showed all the mq eps that aired in the US except "Just Waiting On A Friend" and "Will the Real Oak Please Stand up". The reason for this is that if the eps WB showed that week in September went in order in the first place those eps would not have showed yet in the US either. Also WB never showed "A tyrogue full of trouble" that week therefore YTV is going ahead. The xatu episode was shown on YTV yesterday as they continue to go ahead one ep a week. I hope this clearifies everything that had been misleading anyone here.

vitortomita
29th January 2003, 08:54 AM
Here in Brazil I'm watching... the Whirl Islands.

Hanada Tattsu
29th January 2003, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by vitortomita
Here in Brazil I'm watching... the Whirl Islands.

Where in the Whirl Islands are you guys?

What episode did you last see?

Thanks, I'm just curious.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
31st January 2003, 01:49 AM
Wee-hee! This topic again...needs updating.

Here in Finland, we saw episode 171 "Beauty And The Breeder" last Saturday (the 25th of January).

As crazy as it may sound, it is the furthest episode seen here!

Tomorrow, the 1st of February, 09.15 (GMT+2) it'll be 172: "A Better Pill To Swallow"!

You have...let's see what the time is...about 5 hours time to give me some spoilers before my ability to get to the Internet this week ends...:D

pokefreak04
31st January 2003, 06:38 PM
~~~~~~~~~~~SPOILERS!!!!FOR MIKACHU LOL~~~~~~~~~~~

Ash gets a big stomach ache and an old man walks along and gives him a special pill. The damn thing explodes in his stomach <lol> and Ash suddenly feels better. The old man introduces himself as old man Shuckle and he obviously owns a lot of Shuckle. He uses them to make special medicines. He even mentions a juice that supposedly tames all Pokemon. Brock is really interested in this and so OMS gives Ash and co. a wagon to collect the Shuckle on the mountain. He then calls his Bellsprout, which is named Spoopie <lmao!!!!:P :P :P > and warns Brock that he may not be able to keep up with it. Brock says he can, right when Spoopie takes off faster than an Arcanine!:o Spoopie <lmao> finds the purple Shuckle< the one that has the taming juice> and TR captures it. They drink some of the juice because they are thirsty, and now there are a lot of Pokemon that love them <even Meowth! lol> When Ash and co. confront TR, Pikachu jumps in Jessie's arms and starts cuddling< I would too!lol>ahem..... Somehow the juice loses its effect, dont remember how. Pikachu gets his game face on and shocks the hell out of JJ&M, blasting them off. Brock decides he wants to tame Pokemon the natural way, blahblahblah, the end!

~~~~~~~~~~END SPOILERS FOR MIKACHU~~~~~~~~~~~

Hanada Tattsu
31st January 2003, 06:55 PM
Japan just saw the Advance Generation episode "The Greatest Pelliper in History Shows Up!" or something along those lines.

The next eppie they'll see is "Pochiena and Guraena! The Mystery of Evolution!" in which *spoilers* Masato might catch a Pochiena or a Guraena. It's just a rumor, we don't know yet. We have to wait a week until we know, though. *end spoilers*