PDA

View Full Version : Fade to Black(sign-ups)

Toxicity
31st March 2004, 03:56 PM
I'm back(again...) with another Digimon: Tamers RPG inspired a bit by two episodes of South Park(the LotR spinoff and Good Times with Weapons) and some anime...

The digital world....reality and fantasy mix into one world under the sun besides our own...yet though fantasy in our world, it does exist. Guarded peacefully by Seraphimon, Cherubimon, and Orphanimon...they, together, protect a star-shaped jewel called the Twi Star, which is rumored to be used to grant wishes when awakened by a humanoid digimon of pure voice....and in this day and age, the only one known of is Orphanimon. Realizing the secrect and his desire to rule both worlds, a darker force named Lucemon sought out her voice, and, successfully, retrieved it and is building up a way to use the voice without changing his own. He, then, began working on a carnation of himself to challenge the Celestials...and then decided, if he wanted it even, chose two children randomly from the human world, even if pure, and dragged them into the Digital world, as spies....until the Celestials drag children into the Digital World. As of that, Lucemon sends digimon into the real world if any human ever becomes a Digimon Tamer. And, as Lucemon prepared for, the Celestials(with Orphanimon without her normal voice) created 10 D-Tectors and sent them to pure human teens, to tame a Digimon and challenge the forces of destruction.
------
As for the soon-to-be Tamers, they are enjoying summer as normal....possibly even more boring than normal. Dazed, you are spending your time...gazing through the same, normal cards....and scanning the with the same, normall Card Scanner. Until one day, on the streets, with your cards and Scanner, you somehow stumble upon a card of pure blue, with the Digimon 'D' symbol on it. Realizing nobody would claim it...you rush home and scan it. Your Card Scanner begins to glow brilliantly...and eventually, you pass out.

Waking up in a woozy feeling, still in your room, you still have your card scanner in your hand...but it changed, it's now a weird rounded device with a base, and a rim surrounding it's screen. Feeling a prescence, you look to your side and standing there is a digimon...original or one never seen before. They tell you they were chosen to be a 'Tamer' and why. You learn that the device, a D-Arc, is used to help digivolve and scan cards to boost up abilities. You learn you were even given small powers! As a tamer, you go and take on one of the biggest challenges in your life: taking on the darkness before both worlds fade to black...

Okay...everybody understands now, from what I assume...Let's get down to the main stuff..

Tamers(these are for the rims. All bases on D-Arcs are silverish-greyish-white):
Red(includes shades/tints..not pink)~Perfect Chaos
Orange(includes shades/tints)~reserved for legendary_fisherman1
Yellow(includes shades/tints)~
Green(includes shades/tints)~The Muffin Man
Blue(shades/tints)~ Mine
Indigo~PoLHaruko-san
Violet(shades/tints)~
Black/Grey~Reserved for Nabooru23
White~Reserved for Lady Ali
Pink~Sakura12

There is one Dark Tamer left! The other one is taken by Mystic_clown

Sign-up forms:
Name:
Appearance: (for Tamers, this is both real world and digital world(no major altering)...For the Dark Tamers, yours may vary in both worlds)
Personality: (DTs can change personality a bit when under control)
D-Arc: (rim color*points above* DTs have a black base and any-colored rim)
Digimon: (Not strictly elemental for once! ^_^)
Abilities: (you gt small abilities once you become a tamer. Up to 3, nothing super-powerful)
Theme Songs: (Up to four)
Relationships: (Purely optional...)
Other: (Bleh...-.-)

Digimon(rookie to mega(biomerge):
Name:
Species:
Class: (Vaccine, Data, or Virus?)
Appearance: (Biomerge is at least semi-humanoid)
Personality:
Attacks: (Up to 3 for Rookie/Champion/Ultimate, Biomerge-Mega is up to 4)

Mine form...:
Name: Laura Kimura
Appearance: For her age, she considers herself a bit short(5'4"), and she's a bit on the thin edge, though for the small muscles she has, her arms and legs are tight from her experience in Taekwondo. She looks a bit like the girl in this (http://advancedanime.com/displayimage.php?pid=17303), except her eyes are a deep forest green color with brown around her pupils, and her hair is a dark brown, with a few streaks of dark blue dyed in. She normally wears a black shirt with the ten main elements(fire, ice, etc.)(five on each side) in hiragana in dark blue on each sleeve, and deep blue pants somewhat like bellbottoms that hide her gray and dark blue tennis shoes. She also has a pair of silver-rimmed, elipse-lensed glasses tipped in a grayish color and three small, silver hoop earrings on each ear. She has a black cord necklace wih a small purplish powder in it, and she has a dark blue headband to hold back her bangs. She also carries a personal digital jukebox(sorta like iPod) in her pocket...^^
Personality: She appears calm and strong-willed much of the time, but deep down, she is depressed, hopeless, and a bit afraid of the social world. She seems to act more mature than most girls her age, but doesn't seem to understand why, when how hard she tries, she can't really make friends...and somehow, not really find anybody to trust. She's mostly quiet and withdrawn a bit, making her a bit mysterious. And, as many her age do, she goes through spiritual confusion(in other words, she doesn't know which religion to official be commited to). She also has a strong wisdom about her, but she finds it hard to show.
D-Arc: Deep blue rims...and her base seems to be a slightly darker gray than most.
Digimon: Auramon
Abilities:
Melancholy Blast: She forms an orb of dark blue energy in her left palm(all her sorrow), and firs a blast of energy outward.
Lunar Boomerang: She forms a large, light boomerang of silver energy shaped like a crescent moon a bit, and throws it.
Mystical Barrier: For a short period of time, she forms a barrier which defends her allies from attacks of light/dark energy.
Theme Songs:
Breaking the Habit---Linkin Park (http://www.absolutelyric.com/a/view/Linkin_Park/Breaking_The_Habit/)
My Will---Dream(Inu-Yasha 1st ending) (http://www.animelyrics.com/anime/inuyasha/mywill.htm)
Half-Pain---Bana(Witch Hunter Robin ending) (http://www.animelyrics.com/anime/witchhunterrobin/halfpain.htm)
Relationships: Once friends with Seth Armeric...until he became a Dark Tamer...
Other: *stabs flag in Other* I claim this land in the name of...umm...uhhh...

Digimon:
Rookie:
Name: Auramon
Species: Lost Soul
Class: Vaccine
Appearance: Looks a bit like an Eevee, except her fur is a snow white color, her eyes are a deep blue, and she appears to have ghostly "wings" on her back. Around her neck is a silver choker with a Celtic cross at the center.
Personality: Rather calm and passive, she tends to stay away from most people, only around Laura and anybody Laura can trust. She agrees with Laura on a lot of views, but doesn't understand why her partner is so upset.
Attacks:
Soulful Chase: She closes her eyes as a ghostly figure much like a fox appears behind her opponent, attacking it with some sort of small elemental attack.
Spirit Shield: A "feather" floats off her "wings" and settles around a severely injured ally, healing and defending them for a few attacks.
Mystified Beam: Her cross charm glows a dark blue color and fires out a small beam of energy.

Champion:
Name: Aureliusmon
Species: Spirit Dragoness
Appearance: Now a bit larger, she resembles a Latias(odd, I know...xP), except the red on her body is a black color, and her triangle is now a glassy white. Her eyes, though, are the same deep blue color.
Personality: Seems less passive, she still agrees with Laura on views. She seems to be a bit of a teacher, trying to help allies as much as possible. Whenever not in battle, she normally flies Laura around, sometimes talking about her spiritual confusion.
Attacks:
Tri Beam: She fires two beams of light energy from the triangles on her chest and forehead.
Spiritual Summon: She closes her eyes, then raises her hands. This gives an ally a slight boost of energy for a few turns.
Guardian of the Skies: She raises her head towards the sky, causing her hands to glow with a sky blue aura. She then slashes her opponent.

Ultimate:
Name: Tasogaremon (Japanese for 'twilight')
Species: Fallen Angel
Class: Data
Appearance: A bit like this (http://advancedanime.com/displayimage.php?pid=18198), except her robe is a bit darker and longer, and her wings appear more silvery. Her eyes are a cold grayish-blue color. She has a dark blue staff, which appears a bit roughened up on the handle, has a crystal star on the top, which still seems to be okay...
Personality: She's more depressive now, and she seems to be bothered by something before...as if she was betrayed by somebody. She's willing to defend Laura, hoping that her partner won't end up like her: betrayed by somebody they trusted.
Attacks:
Fallen Aurora: She raises her staff, which fires a beam of dark-colored rainbow ice outward.
Fall of the Betrayed: Her eyes glow as she lifts herself up into the air, and she slings her staff at her target, which she can retrieve telepathically.
Sympathy for the Fallen: She raises a hand towards to sky, as if she was begging for being forgiven, which will form a small orb of light. She tosses the orb to a weakened ally, which heals them.

Biomerge/Mega:
Name: Kikyomon
Species: Sorceress
Appearance: A bit like this (http://advancedanime.com/displayimage.php?pid=17512), except her eyes are a cold dark blue and her pants and strings(otherwise, anything red) is a deep blue. She stands at about 6'0", which, to Laura, doesn't seem that bad. On her back seems to be Auramon's wings(only larger), and she has Laura's earrings and necklace.
Personality: She seems a mix of Auramon's other forms and Laura. She's the same type of depressed and hopeless, and she's also quiet. She tends to hide her wisdom unless needed, and tends to help her allies.
Attacks:
Wisdom of the Crafte: She closes her eyes, and moves her fingers a bit, creating a string of light energy. Opening her eyes, she releases the strings and slashes her opponent.
Shadowed Truth: She forms an orb of dark blue energy in her hands, which she then fires out at her opponent.
Icy Arrows: She takes her bow and two of her arrows, which seem to be made of ice, and shoots them.
Light of Truth: She forms a bit of light energy, creating a katana. She spins around, emitting a light. When surrounded by the aura, she slashes down on the opponent.

Ali
31st March 2004, 04:00 PM
Ne, can I have white rim? ^^;; I'm at school right now, and ,er... I don't think I have enough time to type up a form right now. ^^;;;

The Muffin Man
31st March 2004, 04:53 PM
Sign-up forms:
Name: Mike
Appearance: VERY short for his age(4'8 o.o;;; ) with short black hair. He is a bit scrawny...well...scratch that, he's very scrawny and always picked on. Compared to him, his best/girl(?)friend Laura looks like a bodybuilder...He usually just wears khakis and a t-shirt, and of course his thick-rimmed glasses. As Raptomon, however, he shoots up in height(6'0) and is alot tougher. While still a bit shy, he doesn't need glasses, and his new clothes change to fit his form.
Personality: He is very shy, but has a strong sense of justice and loyalty. As Raptomon he is very brave and courageous. Almost unruly?
D-Tector: Green
Digimon: Himself, if that's OK(I'll assume it is for now since it's always been! ^^;; )
Abilities: He's a Digimon o.o
Theme Songs:
Weak and Powerless - Tool
Faint - Linkin Park
I Ran - Bowling for Soup
Supersonic - Bad Religion

Relationships: *pokes Laura*But it's traditiooooon ;_;
Other: *Kicks Lauras flag out*o.o I claim this land in the name of Wang!

Digimon(rookie to mega(biomerge): Raptomon
Species: Dinosaur kid
Appearance: Tall(6'0) with sharp claws and a toe-claw protruding on each foot. His scales are brown
Personality: Same as Mike
Attacks: Claw Slash, Razor Dash, and Kilo Bite.

Digimon(rookie to mega(biomerge): Tyrannomon
Species: Dinosaur Digimon
Appearance:
Personality: Same as Mike, just alot more vicious...And sometimes out of control.
Attacks: Fire Blast, Iron Claw

Digimon(rookie to mega(biomerge): Master Tyrannomon
Species: Dinosaur Digimon
Appearance: A taller, thicker-built black Tyrannomon with an 'X' scar on his chest/stomache.
Personality: See Tyrannomon, only now he is a natural born leader, and very responsible.
Attacks: Master Flame, Master Claw, Inferno Firestorm

Digimon(rookie to mega(biomerge): Magna Raptomon
Species: Dinosaur-man Digimon
Appearance: Raptomon in white shining armor, with a strong, shining blade and white shield.
Personality: Mike, much more noble and courageous, not at all unruly
Attacks: Magna Blade, Magna Shield, Magna Force, Shattered Dreams

Mystic_clown
1st April 2004, 06:07 PM
Name: Seth Armeric
Appearance: He's got hair similar to Yami Bakura's from Yu-Gi-Oh, except it's raven black and he has cold, blue eyes. He's got a pale complexion, stands at around 6'67'' and has an impressive build. In the real world, he wears a white shirt, brown pants, a trench coat, black shoes and a gold chain around his neck. In the digital world, he wears a purple coat, which reveals some of his chest, shoulder pads made from a black metal. He's arms are covered with armour made from black metal. He also wears black gauntlets, black pants with metal kneepads and black boots. He's got the kanji symbol fro darkness on his back in red.
Personality: He was always a smart, creative individual. He acts like a gentleman to others, even his enemies. After Lucemon tainted him, he became a tactical genius and makes sure that there aren't any possible flaws in his plans. If he sees anyone as a possible ally, he'll go to no expense to ensure that they join him.
D-Tector: Black with a purple rim.
Digimon: Rekoyumon
Abilities:
Dark Chain: A chain of dark energy forms in his right hand and he whips the enemy with it (like a black version of Myotismon's Crimson Lightning)
Chaos Shield: a dark shield forms in his hands, which he uses to defend himself.
Shadow Crush: Two orbs of black energy forms in his hands and he throws them at the enemy.
Theme Songs:
Freuer Frei - Rammstein
Unforgiven II - Metallica
Act a Fool - Ludacris
Simple and Clean - Kingdom Hearts
Relationships: He was friends with Laura before he became evil.
Other: *pulls up in a tank* I'm off to conquer Wang!

Digimon: Rookie
Name: Rekoyumon
Species: Wingless Dragon
Class: Virus
Appearance: He stands around 3'11''. He's scrawny and his body is hunched over. His body is covered with black scales. He has long, sharp claws, bulky legs and his head resembles the red eyes black dragon from Yu-Gi-Oh. He's got red eyes and red spikes on his back, as well as a long tail.
Personality: He's loyal to Seth. He's willing to obey his commands and do anything to defend his master. Seth's friends are his friends and Seth's enemies are his enemies. He never questions Seth, even though he knows what Seth is doing is wrong.
Attacks:
Magma Ball: A ball of fire forms in his mouth and he spits it at the enemy.
Berserker Claw: He slashes the enemy with his claws ten times.
Tail Smash: He smashes the enemy with his tail.

Digimon: Champion
Name: Teragoimon
Species: Black Dragon
Appearance: Resembles the Red Eyes Black Dragon from Yu-Gi-Oh. He's body's more muscular and so is his arms. He's got red spikes going down his back and two large, silver horns. He's claws are silver and his wings are red.
Personality: Like Rekoyumon, he's loyal to Seth. The only difference is he's a more fierce fighter then he was before. He still wishes he had enough courage to tell Seth what he's doing is wrong.
Attacks:
Black Fire: He breathes black fire at his enemy.
Terra Claw: His claws are surrounded by black fire and he slashes the enemy with them, burning them.
Dark Lightning: Lightning comes from the edges of his wings and concentrate around Teragoimon's mouth. He then fires a ball of lightning at the enemy.

Digimon: Ultimate
Name: Slyparumon
Species: Serpent Dragon
Appearance: He looks like Slypher the Sky Dragon from Yu-Gi-Oh, except his eyes are red and his skin's black. The jewel on his forehead is a swirl of purple and green. The spikes on his back are blood red and has green streaks going down his body.
Personality: He's still loyal to Seth, in fact, he'll even sacrifice himself to protect him. He's a ferocious fighter who never give up till he's beaten. He's got the courage to tell Seth what's on his mind.
Attacks:
Black Thunder: He fires a powerful blast of black lightning from his bottom mouth.
Chaos Blast: He fires a ball of purple and green energy from his second mouth.
Gale Force: He spreads his wings and roars, summoning gale force winds.

Digimon: Mega (biomerge)
Name: Chakramon
Species: Dark Soldier
Appearance: He stands at around 9'45'', has a pale complexion and has a muscular build. He wears a black suit of armour, which has the kanji symbol for darkness in red on the chest plate. He's got spikes sticking up from his shoulder and knuckles. He wears a dragon helmet with red eyes which cover his own. He's got the same hair as Seth and wears a blood red cape. He's armed with a double-bladed sword and a shield with a dragon's head on it.
Personality: The same as Seth, except a more ferocious fighter.
Attacks:
Doom Sabre: His sword glows with a red aura and he slashes the enemy with it.
Dark Vengeance: When someone attacks him, his shield absorbs the attack and fires it back at them.
Hellfire: He's surrounded by black fire and he charges the enemy with terrific force.
Final Oblivion: He's surrounded with a black and red aura and his sword glows bright red. He slashes the enemy and when it hits, there's a powerful explosion. This drains a lot of Chakramon's energy, so he uses it as a last resort.

Arnen
1st April 2004, 09:14 PM
I want a black rim. I don't have time to post right now...

Sakura12
2nd April 2004, 09:20 AM
Hehe... Can i reserve the pink rim? I'll try to do up my signup tomorrow...

Toxicity
3rd April 2004, 11:47 AM
Nab, Sakura, Ali: Will do...*reserves*

M_c: Accepted

TMM: Sorry, but, I can't take it. Lady Ali posted to reserve white before you...XD

Haruko
3rd April 2004, 12:51 PM
Would you mind if I reserved the Indigio rim?I'll start working on my signup ASAP.

Toxicity
3rd April 2004, 12:53 PM
Haruko: Sure...^^

Haruko
3rd April 2004, 02:06 PM
Name:Haruka Shinwa
Appearance:Haruka stands around 5 foot 6, with eyes of a teal/gray-sh blue. Her hair is Black, and goes down to her midback (She grewout her bangs, but they are shorter from her actual hair, and she dyed them Indigo),with a glittery indigo-colored tips(anyone guess her favorite color?) around 2 inches from the bottom and downward. Her skin is soft peach color. She wears Black dess pants that sorta look like bellbottoms, and a indigo longsleeve shirt. He feet are big, with a size 11 1/2 shoe.She carries around a laptop in a carrying case(w/accessorys. The laptops a Tablet/Swivel Screen Laptop.).
Personality: Haruka's a bit of a loner, not hanging around with anyone and tends to snap at other people at random times. It's got a lot to do with her history, which I won't get into now. She tends to be very unforgiving at times, and seem's to judge a person the first time she see's them. She's also good with computers.
D-Tector: Indigo(And don't you mean D-Arc or whatever Season 3 had?)
Digimon: Ariamon
Abilities:
Theme Songs:
1.Sotsugyou-Tackey and Tsubasa(Inuyasha Episode-Kikyo's Death- Insert)
2.Shell-Bana(WTR Opening)
3.Grip!-Every Little Thing(4th InuYasha Ending)
4.An Endless Tale-Wada Kouji and AiM(Ai Maeda(sp)) (Digimon Frontier Second Ending)
Other: (Bleh...-.-)

I'll edit it with her digimon's form later tonite.^^(Spring Break....rocks!)

The Muffin Man
3rd April 2004, 11:40 PM
Changed rim color to green. Better?

Toxicity
4th April 2004, 06:08 AM
Haruko: Yeah...my mind went flat when writing this, so I forgot...>.>;;
Accepted

TMM: Hmm....I guess, if you promise not to badmouth anybody this time...

Perfect Chaos
4th April 2004, 08:58 AM
Name: Sean Kahland
Appearance: Tall (about 6'1), somewhat muscular build but not bodybuilder. Being of Asian Indian descent, he has a deep natural tan skin complexion and nighthawk black hair that's always spiked up and dark hazel-colored eyes. Is growing a small mustache and goatee. Usually seen wearing a faded royal-blue tanktop with a long, dark red, collared shirt that's left open and unbuttoned. Also wears baggy black jeans and black sneakers and black fingerless gloves. Has a silver hoop earring on his left ear and a ragged, black thread tied around his right wrist. Also has a ragged black thread with a small, silver pendent that he wears around his neck
Personality: Normally cheerful, however, he tends to have mood swings, so he could be cheerful one second and the next second, suicidal. However, despite this, he's a loyal friend who doens't back off when it comes to backing up another person
D-Arc: Red
Digimon: See below
Abilities:
Fire Sphere: Creates a large ball of fire in his right hand and throws it at the enemy
Theme Songs:
"Alone I Break" by Korn
"Someday" by Nickelback
"Down with the Sickness" by Disturbed
"I Hate Everything About You" by Three Days Grace
Relationships: Will edit
Other: ALL YOUR OTHER ARE BELONG TO US

Digimon: Rookie
Name: Dinomon
Species: Reptile
Appearance: Think of Tyrannomon, only about Agumon's size and has black skin and green scales on his back.
Personality: Same as Sean's
Attacks: Pyro Orb, Claw Attack

Digimon: Champion
Name: DarkTyrannomon
Species: Dinosaur
Appearance: DarkTyrannomon (http://ca.geocities.com/digi_josied/digidex/DarkTyrannomon.html)
Personality: Full of rage, however, that's only to enemies. He's somewhat mean to even allies but doesn't really mean it and doesn't go out of control when Sean is around
Attacks: Fire Blast, Iron Tail

Digimon: Ultimate
Name: MetalTyrannomon
Species: Android
Appearance: MetalTyrannomon (http://ca.geocities.com/digi_josied/digidex/MetalTyranomon.html)
Personality: Same as DarkTyrannomon's
Attacks: Mega Flame (Fire Blast II), Nuclear Laser, Mega Claw

Digimon: Mega/Biomerge
Name: Chaosdramon
Species: Machine
Appearance: Chaosdramon (http://ca.geocities.com/digi_josied/digidex/Chaosdramon.html)
Personality: Same as DarkTyrannomon's
Attacks: Chaos Flare, Chaos Crusher, Final Genocide

-$∑@π

Toxicity
4th April 2004, 01:52 PM
PC: Okay....

Vulpix.ck87
5th April 2004, 01:41 PM
Could i reserve yellow, please? Not sure if i have time to post tonight..

Sakura12
6th April 2004, 09:46 AM
Name: Menelvir Laerien
Appearance: Something like this… (http://venus.walagata.com/w/minerva7990/girl029.jpg) Add a sapphire cross around her neck and she’s complete.
Personality: Menelvir is a bubbly fun-loving girl most of the time, but if the situation requires it, she can be serious and mature for her age. She will grow to be a loyal friend and a boisterous, if not suicidal, character.
D-Tector: White with a pink rim
Digimon: Snidgemon
Abilities:
~ Ainulindale: Menelvir sings/plays the cello/plays the flute etc., weaving the future as she goes. (In other words, whatever her music is about will come true. No extremes though. She can’t bring the world to an end, for example.)
~ Berion Faer: A large silvery form appears to protect Menelvir. This form can take on any shape, preferring to use that of a rearing dragon.
~ Megil Fael: A long silver sword appears in her hands, which Menelvir can use to fight and call upon the elements.
Theme Songs:
~ 'The Swan (from The Carnival of Animals)' by Camille Saint-Saens
~ ‘Melodies of Life’ from the Final Fantasy IX soundtrack
~ ‘Canon in D’ by Johann Pachelbel
Other: Menelvir is very gifted in music and plays the cello and the flute exceptionally well.

Digimon(Rookie):
Name: Snidgemon
Species: Magical Bird
Appearance: If you refer to the picture for Menelvir’s appearance, Snidgemon is the poor suffocating stuffed toy-like creature in her arms.
Personality: Past her adorable appearance is a serious character, always ready to defend all that she holds dear, and to listen when someone is feeling down. She quickly becomes Menelvir’s close confidant.
Attacks:
~ Laser glare: her eyes turn ruby-red as they shoot laser-like beams, starting fires and boring holes.
~ Swift swipes: Snidgemon relies on her incredibly high speed to launch a physical attack on the opponent.

Digimon(Champion):
Name: Tinnumon
Species: Song-faerie
Appearance: A magnificent phoenix-like creature. Red and gold plumage and sharp golden eyes. Her long tail is strong enough to support heavy weights.
Personality: Tinnumon is fiercely loyal to Menelvir, vowing revenge on anyone who attacks her. Her relationship with Menelvir has ascended to a level where they can understand each other even without words.
Attacks:
~ Phoenix tears: Like the legendary phoenix, Tinnumon’s tears have healing powers. They can heal physical wounds as well as psychological and mental ones.
~ Lir o Estel (Song of Hope): Tinnumon raises her voice in a song-cry which boosts the spirits of allies, striking fear into the hearts of enemies.
~ Red Furnance: Tinnumon issues a spiral of flame from her mouth, fanning the fire until it is hot enough to even melt gold.

Digimon(Ultimate):
Name: Eamon
Species: Hybrid
Appearance: Master f sky, land and water, Eamon has the head and forequarters of a lion, wings and hindquarters of an eagle and tail fins of a dolphin.
Personality: Much more mature and serious, but not as protective of Menelvir anymore.
Attacks:
~ Gaia force: Commands the earth to rise up to form a sort of monster.
~ Call of the wind: Eamon stands on her hindquaters and raises her right upper paw to cause a change of weather, according to her will.
~ Frozen element: Eamon can freezes anything, even time.

Digimon(Mega(Biomerge):
Name: Elenamon
Species: Peredhil (Halfelven)
Appearance: There is a great change of appearance from Eamon to Elenamon. Elenamon presents herself as a cloaked figure with pointed ears jutting out from under her pure white hood. Her eyes, if anyone can see them under the hood, are a deep and mysterious green: Menelvir’s eyes. Her complexion is fair and smooth, seeming to radiate a certain light. Her cloak is white with intricate red designs, and the garment she wears underneath is blood red. Elenamon’s nails are painted a crystal blue. She still has the sapphire cross that Menelvir always wears around her neck, with a matching sapphire pendant forming the center of her headdress, and from her back grows a pair of swan wings. In her hands is a white staff with a crystal on the top.
Personality: Calm and composed, Elenamon is a strategist who never panics. She often does her best to give advice, but makes it a point to illuminate two sides of the cookie.
Attacks:
~ Kaleidoscope: Mixes the eight elements (light, darkness, water, fire, earth, wind, plant, ice) together to form a powerful shower of energy spheres issuing from the tip of her staff.
~ Lament for the Innocent Dead: Elenamon sings a slow lament, gathering the courage and strength of the Digimon who have died needlessly to the glowing crystal from the tip of her staff, then using it to form a weapon of any sort, designed to revenge these Digimon.
~ Cloak of Stars: Becomes invisible momentarily. Useful for sneak attacking
~ Spirit Projectile: Projects her spirit out of her body, creating a weaker mirror image of herself. The spirit can also take on different forms, can pass through walls etc and can penetrate the barriers of space and time.

Sorry it took me so long to get my form up! I was sick over the weekend, and I spent most of yesterday clearing up the homework which I was supposed to do during the weekend...

Toxicity
7th April 2004, 01:10 AM
Sakura: Accepted. Are you sure your base would be black, although that is the case for the Dark Tamers? Ah well...^^;;

It's been a few days and legendary_fisherman1 hasn't posted. If he has't posted by Midnight tonight(Wednesday), his reserve will be declined and Orange will be up for grabs.

And while I'm on that...where's Lady Ali? *blinks*

Ali
7th April 2004, 01:15 AM
Ack. Been busy and stuff. x_x;; I would post my sign up right now, but I just finished another one today and I needsleepnow. x___x However, I can't get myself to turn off the laptop and go to sleep. x___________x

legendary fisherman1
7th April 2004, 11:25 PM
Name: Tetsuhiko Kasahara
Appearance: His shirt is like a school uniform. He wears grey shorts, and his shoes are actualy weights for training. His eyes are brown, and his hair is black. He is about 5'6". While he has phisically above average fitness, he has a lot of scars on his arms. Also he is not bishounen in any way(XD)
Personality: His true blue personality is a very talkative pleasant person. Weather it be poetry, dubbing attacks, or just plain conversation he just likes to talk. But he knows when to stop talking, and isn't bubbly. However, he can change his personality to mimic another personality he see's. Very sure of himself usually, and he thinks that depression and angst are the most idiotic things of all. He thinks that if your not strong enough to fight your problems then you deserve everything that comes your way.
D-Tector: Orange
Digimon: Yuumon
Abilities:
The Readers Territory- He can read the minds of everyone within 30 yards of him. But it would seem like a huge conversation as he cannot chose who's mond to read, and who's not to read.
The Students Territory- When he sees someone use a technique, his brain will involuntarily learn how the technique works and will be able to psychicly use it. However its quality and power will be halved.
The Rain Shadows Territory- This only works succesfully in the rain. He moves a lot faster, and can move swifter like a shadow.
Theme Songs:
"All Hands on Deck" by Waking Ashland
Relationships: Not yet, but...
Other: He watches anime too much XD

Digimon(Rookie):
Name: Yuumon
Species: Ghost
Appearance: A black ghost with almost human arms. His eyes are brown-red and he has no hair. He also has that tail that ghosts have. He wears a sword that he calls 'The Banshee Shreik' on his side. About half the size of Tetsuhiko.
Personality: He is actualy reluctant to help Tetsuhiko and his friends, but he like to have something to do. He like to meditate in the air and stay quiet. H doesn't talk much, unless it is neccesary.
Attacks:
Akuryou Scream: When he withdraws his Banshee Shreik, he can make it send out a loud sound that can command the spirit of a dead digimon.
Spirit Sword: He can materialize his ghostly energy in the form of a green sword of weak energy on the Banshee Shreik.

Digimon(Champion):
Name: Reiryoumon
Species: Soul Spirit
Appearance: He has the same ghostly essence as Yuumon, but he has a more human like shape. The Banshee Shreik sword is now attatched to his hand. He has a neclase of digimon skulls on his neck.
Personality: Same as Yuumon
Attacks:
Skull Chorus of a Thousand Souls- He puts the naclase of skulls on the Bansee Shreik, which atracts many spirits instead of one. The spirits go into the sword giving it more power.
Spirit Sword Extended- Using the power of his forst attack, he can make his sword of green energy extend very high.

Digimon(Ultimate):
Name: Yuu-Tenshimon
Species: Ghostly Angel
Appearance: This time he is in the form of a phisical angel looking digimon. The Banshee Shreik is now bigger, and has a sharper blade. Other then that, its just like Reiryoumon.
Personality: Same as Yuumon.
Attacks:
Reikohadouken Style of Fighting- Not an attack, but a style of fighting that uses the spirit power of the user to create powerfull techniques.
Spirit Sword Bend- By using the same idea as the Spirit Sword Extended, he can create a sword hat can bend in any direction.
Rei Ko Dan- An attack that uses the spirit power of himself instead of dead digimon. He gathers energy in his palm and can create a very powerful blast of light with his fist at point blank range.

Digimon(Mega(Biomerge):
Name: Shinkimon
Species: Spirit Warrior
Appearance:
Personality: Combined with Tetsuhiko, he now has a warrior type personality. He likes to fight, and win using technique rather than attacks. He uses his mind to first outwit the opponent when possible, and then forces them to get sloppy on attacks.
Attacks:
Reshuuken Style of Fighting- Not an attack, but a style of fighting where he uses his fast upper body to block, and his strong lower body to attack.
Spirit Sword Shards- An attack infatuated by anger. He materializes tiny dagger like swords(many) in his palms and can shoot them in a projectile-like fashin.
God Pheonix- This attack is infatuated by will. If there is no will, then the attack will have the power of an above average champion level. There is a tatoo of a pheonix on his chest, where he can absorb the flames of the Higher Realms. Until there is enough flames to form the attack, the flames are stored in his body. When there are enough flames, he will shoot them out of his left fist in the form of a pheonix, similar to the way Hiei shoots out his dragon.
Rei Tou- His most powerful attack. This attack has to be infatuated be will, and anger at the same time to be created. When succesful, he creates a sword of energy that can cut through almost anything, including barriers.

Tell me if anything need to be changed.

Sakura12
8th April 2004, 11:05 AM
Sakura: Accepted. Are you sure your base would be black, although that is the case for the Dark Tamers? Ah well...^^;;

Hmm... You've got a point there. I'll change that to white then...

Tyler and Hobbes
10th April 2004, 06:30 PM
Could I reserve the last Dark Tamer please? I jst need to finish two digimon forms.

~ Fire, the Forlorn one :oh:

Jash Thor
14th April 2004, 03:43 PM
Name: Takuma Kawamoto (nickname Taku)
Appearance: He is tall, around 6 feet, and has messy brown hair that he keeps under a backwards baseball cap. He is fond of hooded sweatshirts, and also likes cargo pants. He is not toned and athletic, but kind of gangly as well.
Personality: He is a very humorous and outgoing guy, and usually likes to crack jokes about whatever he is doing. Sometimes he acts before he thinks though, but usually can get himself out of the predicament. He is friendly and likes to let everyone know how he is feeling, despite it being happy or sad or angry or whatever.
D-Tector: Violet...purple i would like to call it...its more purple...like a darker purple.
Digimon: Bearmon
Abilities
All that he is granted for abilities is strong psychic powers. He can unleash strong psychic pulses or levitate heavy things, and he can fly by channeling his powers into creating a set of wings for his back. He also can create wings for other people, and he mostly does it for his Digimon. But he can't read minds or anything like that. (hope this is ok).
Theme Songs:
Meant to Live-Switchfoot
Forgot About Dre-Eminem and Dr. Dre
Hero-Nickleback
Relationships: None...but open to any...
Other: Loves basketball...and cheese (no not really i just wanted to say cheese)

Digimon(Rookie)-
Name: Bearmon
Type: Beast
Appearence: Click Here (http://ca.geocities.com/digi_josied/digidex/Bearmon.html)
Attacks:
Bear Fist-
His fist begins to surge with a blue energy and he launches himself at the enemy, hitting them with the charge fist.
Bear Roll-
He tucks into a roll, and launches at teh enemy, using the force of his attack to knock the opponent down. He can boucne off of objects to like a pinball while in this attack.

Digimon(Champion)-
Name: Grizzmon
Appearence:
Click Here (http://ca.geocities.com/digi_josied/digidex/Grizzmon.html)
Better Picture Here (http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=www.onlinedigimon.com/Movie6Chars/Grizzmon.gif&imgrefurl=http://www.onlinedigimon.com/site.php%3Fgoto%3DMovie7&h=97&w=108&sz=5&tbnid=9KmjrpJbsd0J:&tbnh=71&tbnw=79&prev=/images%3Fq%3DGrizzmon%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26ie%3DUTF-8%26oe%3DUTF-8%26sa%3DN) (sorry about the google thing).
Attacks:
Maul Attack-
Goes into a fury with its long claws, which grown longer for the attacks, slashing at it's opponents with the powerful weapons.
Crescent Dawn-
A crescent moon appears above Grizzmon, and it fills Grizzmon with dark energy, which Grizzmon unleashes in a powerful sphere.

Digimon(Ultimate)-
Name: WarGrizzmon
Appearence:
Click Here (http://ca.geocities.com/digi_josied/digidex/GrapLeomon.html)...But i now made some changes. For his head, all of the orange hair is a dark blue, and tan fur becomes light blue. His eyes are a bit narrower, his fangs a bit shorter, and his snout a bit longer to be more bearlike (just a BIT for each). Also the fur on his arms becomes dark blue. He now also has to large, long guns (plasma rifles to be exact) strapped to his back, much like the gun of MagnaGarurumon here. (http://ca.geocities.com/digi_josied/digidex/MagnaGarurumon.html), but the two golden hook things aren't there, and its a silvery metal color, not the greenish color it is now.
Attacks:
Cyclone Thunder-
The two spinning cuffs began to rotate with a booming velocity, and it kinda powers him up. He may strike the opponent dirrectly with the shockwaves, or dig his fist into the ground to create a short of earthquake. He can also fire a strong shockwave by crashing them together while they spin. But this rotation only lasts about 15 seconds, then he must use the attack again.
Armory Assault-
Although he can at any time unstrap the weapons from his back and use them, he can perform a special manuever where he merge the two guns together to create a double-barreled powerhouse of a gun that can unleash a rapid fire of plasma missiles. But it only lasts for about a minute and can be broken if he is hit.

Digimon(Mega/BioMerge)-
Name: BeastAngemon
Type: Power Beast
Appearence:
Click Here (http://ca.geocities.com/digi_josied/digidex/SlashAngemon.html)...Ok, im makin a few alterations to this one as well. BeastAngemon looks exactly like SlashAngemon, except his helmet is shaped liek a bear, like the one here (http://ca.geocities.com/digi_josied/digidex/Marsmon.html) on Marsmon, except it is metal and silvery like the original helmet and the red horn aint there either. Also the metal wings are just regular white feathered wings. And that's all she wrote.

Hopefully this is all fine!!

Toxicity
17th April 2004, 12:46 PM
Sakura: Okay...

fg: Okay *reserves*

JT: Accepted.

Sorry people...I've been busy...>>;; I'll try to start this late tonight/early tommorow...