PDA

View Full Version : My first team in a while....whew

Ma-jin Vegeta
31st March 2004, 04:44 PM
Yeesh....it's been so long. We've found Mew in RBY and released Fire Red, Leaf Green and Colloseum. Yikes. In anycase, my viewing of the first movie recently on Cartoon Network has resparked my interest in these little critters, and this is the crazy team that has been created from the new interest.

Just so you know, I don't intend to change the pokemon I'm using. Only the movesets. Also, only the first pokemon is in a set order. All others are situational.

Enough jabbering from me, though. On with the rating!

Medicham ( MALE )
@?Leftovers?
Jolly Nature ( +SPD, -SATK )

>Hi Jump Kick/Brick Break
>Bulk Up
>Recover
>Baton Pass

Blaziken ( FEMALE )
@?Shell Bell?
Impish Nature ( +DEF, -SATK )

>Sky Uppercut
>Earthquake
>Rock Slide
>Bulk Up/Focus Energy

Rhydon ( FEMALE )
@???????????
Adamant Nature ( +ATK, -SATK )

>Earthquake
>Rock Slide
>Megahorn
>Scary Face/Rest

Salamence ( FEMALE )
@????????????
Modest Nature ( +SATK, -ATK )

>Flamethrower
>Dragon Claw
>Crunch
>Hydro Pump/Attract

Raichu ( MALE )
@?Brightpowder?
?Lax Nature ? ( +DEF, -SDEF ) ?

>Thunderbolt
>Focus Punch
>Thunder Wave/Encore
>Double Team/Encore

Walrein ( FEMALE )
@??????????????
Timid Nature ( +SPD, -ATK )

>Surf
>Ice Beam
>Encore/Attract/Rest
>Attract/Rest/Encore

That's it. Whaddaya think? I know it probably uses alot of standards, but I just started playing again, so cut me some slack. :P

Thanks in advance.

drizzt
3rd April 2004, 04:57 PM
Medichan: Since your lackinga psychic on ur team i would suggest psychic over Baton Pass and get it a different nature.

Blaziken: Since u have Rhydon that knows e-quake and rock slide i would suggest this moveset:

Blaziken

Blaze Kick
Focus Energy
Slash
Sky uppercut

This moveset gos for a critical hit. Simple but effective.aslo change his nature.

Rhydon: Since Rhydon is so slow it would take 2 or 3 Scary faces for him to be faster and by then u could have killed the oppenent. Go with rest.

Salamence: Go wit e-quake over hydro pump and attract.

Raichu: Raichu isn't that good but since u refusse to change ur team go wit t-wave and encore.

Walrein: Go wit rest and attract