PDA

View Full Version : Pokemaster Ash VS. Ditto Master: Finished

Ditto Master
26th January 2003, 04:34 PM
Rules:
1-on-1
DQ: One Week (168 hours)
Arena: Deep Red
This stage is set 25 meters beneath the sea, suspended in place by the wonders of reverse magnets at sealevel and on the oceanfloor. A square, polished, smooth building floats in between the large magnets, crimson walls of bullet proof glass holding the water at bay all around. Except for at two locations on either side from which the two opposing trainers enter the arena, which itself is simply a 40x40meter square battleground of a thick, impenetrable metal. All around the square battleground, 2.5meter deep dugouts would offer protection and even a possible hiding spaces for the Pokemon. The trainer entrances both have chest-level gates that aid in seperating them from the action, as well as spectator boxes 9 meters higher. The cieling itself is 15 meters high, and of a polished black metal, with the added ecentricy of ever-chiming wind chimes suspended from it. However, the crimson walls are translucent and made of bullet-proof glass. The entire arena is blanketed in a lite, yet potentially bothersome fog.

Cautions:
Dugouts - Though they aren't extremely deep, smaller Pokemon may have a difficult time of moving out of them as there aren't any steps.

Fog - The prescence of the fog can possibly hamper the vision of the Pokemon and cause more misses, much like a slight and everpresent smokescreen.

Glass Walls - While they are quite strong, and capable of withstanding the outside water pressure, maintained stress or powerful attacks have the potential of shattering them. In that event, the entire arena would be flooded, and while the trainers and spectators would be safe, any Pokemon that cannot breathe underwater will not have much of a chance.

Wind Chimes - Not much of a threat, truly, though weaker-minded or more playful Pokemon may become distracted in the high-pitched noise. Destruction of the chimes is not recommended, as doing so will cause a high-pitched and constant noise to fill the room for the duration of the battle.

- Smirks slightly and throws his forest green cloak more behind him as he draws a simple red/white pokeball from his belt. Hurling it to the center of the arena, he shouts as a Mr. Mime (M) appears, prepared for battle -

"Clarence, go!"

Pokemaster Ash
26th January 2003, 04:40 PM
Heh heh. I have just the Pokémon for this. [pulls out a Great Ball] Go, Houndoom! [calls out the devilish dog]

I'll start out easy. Houndoom get a quick Bite in. Then use Flamethrower. End the round with Shadow Ball.

Ditto Master
26th January 2003, 05:03 PM
"A fire Pokemon in this arena? Brave, Brave. Alright, Clarence, that 'bite' attack is pretty threatening to a Psychic Pokemon like you, so just take it and give that Houndoom back double-damage with Counter. Withstand the 'flamethrower' and strike it directly with a Dynamic Punch to confuse and playoff its fighting weakness. Simply Teleport out of the way of the 'shadowball'."

100FangCroconaw
26th January 2003, 05:05 PM
*nabs ref rights*

Round 1!
Prebattle:As I wear a scuba suit, Shells leads the way.Once I arrived, I saw that everyone was already there."Now that we are all here-

Everyone:We were here a long time ago.It was you we were waiting for.

Me:*sweatdrop*It took me a long time to loan a scuba suit.Now I raise my flags to signal the competitors to release their pokemon.

Clarence the male Mr. Mime:100%, Fatigue:0%, Fresh
Counter~Dynamic Punch~Teleport
Houndoom(Nick and gender needed):100%, Fatigue:0%, Fresh
Bite~Flamethrower~Shadow ball
As the first round unfolds, Clarence seems to be biding his time, but for what reason?While he does that, the Houndoom quickly gets a bite in but then Clarence finishes the Biding to hit Houndoom at the same power.Ouch.

While Clarence runs up close, Houndoom enshoudes him in flame. Even so, Clarence gets in a powerful punch that also confuses Houndoom.That has GOT to hurt.

While Houndoom Charges up a ball of Shadow energies, Clarence teleports into a nearby dugout that he sees.Meanwhile when Houndoom releases the ball, he accidently hits himself lightly. And the ball completely misses.

Clarence:86%, Fatigue:7%, A bit burnt, sort of bleeding.

Houndoom(needs nick and gender):83%, Fatigue:5%, 25% of Houndoom hitting himself next round, annoyed that his plan failed.

Note:If you don't give me a nickname, I'll call Houndoom Puffy.

Pokemaster Ash
26th January 2003, 07:46 PM
Houndoom is male. Call him Puffy and die...

Sabrina and Sara (my cheerleaders, sorta): [teleport in] This should be fun.

Sabrina: However if anything touches us, someone's going to pay...

Ditto Master
27th January 2003, 02:13 PM
"You're doing well, Clarence..now, lets go on the defensive for a bit here. Teleport into the dugouts and crouch down so as to be hidden from that beast. Then create a Substitute to take Houndooms next series of attacks..Finish by using Thunder as the final insult!"

100FangCroconaw
27th January 2003, 02:22 PM
Pokemaster Ash:Hound Dog then?

Ditto master:What size sub?

Ditto Master
27th January 2003, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by 100FangCroconaw
Pokemaster Ash:Hound Dog then?

Ditto master:What size sub?

A) Just call it Houndoom, it won't cause any confusion and its entirely up to him.

B) ...Standard sub...

Pokemaster Ash
27th January 2003, 05:50 PM
Heh heh heh. Time to use strategy. When it Teleports to hide, Faint Attack after it. Use Bite to get rid of the Substitute. When it tries to use Thunder, give it a Crunch!

100FangCroconaw
28th January 2003, 03:13 PM
I'm taking standard sub as medium.

Round 2
Houndoom the Male Houndoom vs. Clarence the Male Mr. Mime

Clarence:86%, Fatigue:7%, A bit burnt, sort of bleeding.
Teleport~substitute~Thunder
Houndoom:83%, Fatigue:5%, 25% chance of Houndoom hitting himself this round, Annoyed that his plan failed
Faint attack~Bite~Crunch
As the second round unfolds, Clarence is confused by his trainers orders.Why should I telepoirt into another dugout when I'm already in one?So naturally, he stayed in the same one. Meanwhile, Houndoom goes to the Dugout that he thought he had heard movement in it, invisibly.

Next, Clarence makes a sub, which he is only happy to make. Meanwhile, Houndoom bites the sub, making it lose health, nearly making it sort of crumpled.

When Clarence thunders Houndoom, he was accidently scrating himself on the underside and Crunching the sub.Now, how will the battle turn out for the both of them?
Clarence:75%, fatigue:10%, unhappy that his sub was destroyed, Sort of burnt, bit bleeding.
Houndoom:70%, Fatigue:6%, 25% muscle spasm next round, Happy because he destroyed Clarence's sub, tiny bit bleeding.

Pokemaster Ash
28th January 2003, 06:22 PM
You forgot Houndoom's Crunch attack.

100FangCroconaw
28th January 2003, 06:37 PM
No, I didn't.Since Houndoom was destroying the sub on the third move, he must have used Crunch to do that.Hope that clears that up.

Pokemaster Ash
28th January 2003, 07:03 PM
All I see is Faint Attack and Bite. No Crunch.

Ditto Master
28th January 2003, 07:23 PM
'Faint Attack' and 'Bite' clearly occured, however, Crunch is quite missing. Houndoom only did two actions that round, while Clarence did three.

100FangCroconaw
29th January 2003, 05:39 AM
Now are you two happy because I edited the reffing?*question*

Pokemaster Ash
30th January 2003, 08:23 PM
Okay, Houndoom. Get in there quickly with Faint attack. Then use Fire Blast. Lastly, Shadow Ball.

Ditto Master
2nd February 2003, 02:42 AM
Alright, pal, first off use Thunder Wave for a little paralysis fun! It may still get to you with that 'faint attack', but thats alright--sometimes you have to take one for the team. When the 'Fire Blast' kanji is approaching, simply Teleport about 5 meters (approximately 15 feet) behind Houndoom. When it tries to use 'Shadow Ball' exploit its weak defense with a Hyper Beam!

100FangCroconaw
2nd February 2003, 05:11 PM
Get a sub ref.Reason:red, itchy eyes.

100FangCroconaw
10th February 2003, 03:58 PM
Got the reffing!Seems like luck was on Houndooms side this round.No muscle spasms with the randomizer.
Round 3
Clarence the Male Mr. Mime vs. the Male Houndoom
Clarence:75%, Fatigue:10, Unhappy that his sub was destroyed, a bit burnt Thunder Wave~Teleport~Shadow Ball
Houndoom:70%, Fatigue:6%, 25% Muscle spasm this round, Happy that he destroyed Clarence's sub, tiny bit bleeding.
Faint Attack~Fire Blast~Shadow Ball
As the third round unfolds, Clarence creates a field of electricity about two feet around him.Houndoom though, not daring to get too close, dissappears and Gets two about three feet from the Mr. Mime.As the electricity dissappears, Clarence is unhappy that his ploy failed.

Next, Houndoom waits a few seconds until he lets out a huge Japanese Figure of a man and Clarence quickly Teleports out of the way, not wanting to be burnt again.

Houndoom notices that Clarence has dissappeared behind Him as he charges up a ball of shadow energy.He turns around, only to find that Clarence is charging up a Beam of light energy.As they release the ball and beam, they create a massive explosion when they hit, Damaging the pokemon badly.Who will win?
Clarence:50%, Fatigue:36%, A bit burnt, unhappy that his ploy failed.
Houndoom:45%, Fatigue:26%, Unhappy that he missed another chance to burn Clarence, A bit bleeding.

Ditto Master
11th February 2003, 04:15 PM
Both involved parties have come to an agreement that the most recent reffing by one 100FangCroconaw is most certainly not up to par. While its unfortunate, we must request a reref and have aquired the services of Jarreddo to do so as well as ref for the duration of this one-on-one.

Maybe next time, Croconaw.

Jarreddo
11th February 2003, 06:21 PM
Yep, new round three. Ummm... Woo, I suppose? =O

Ditto Master vs. Pokemaster Ash - Round III

--~=Deep Red-Pretty much normal=~--

---~=Clarence-M Mr. Mime-75%-Slightly tired, somewhat burnt, bleeding a little=~---
-~=Thunder Wave, Teleport(behind Houndoom), Hyper Beam=~-

---~=M Houndoom-70%-Paralyzed, slightly tired, bleeding a litte=~---
-~=Faint Attack, Fire Blast, Shadowball=~-

Right at the beginning of the round, Houndoom disappears from sight and any other perception. Clarence glances around for a second before stopping, concentrating. After a moment he unleashes a ripple of electricity, which travels along the entire ground in front of the mime Pokemon. However, it seems the dark-type was too smart to get hit, a fact that is especially evident when Mr. Mime is slammed in to the ground from behind.

Groaning, Clarence climbs to his feet. Meanwhile, Houndoom grins evilly with flames growing and flickering between his teeth. Opening his jaws, he unleashes a huge fireball which forms in to a five-pronged shape while flying towards the back of the bruised psychic. However, a handy little portal is opened at the last second and the mime barely disappears before being hit. In fact, it's so close that a tiny flicker of flames is sucked partially through the inter-dimensional tear and launched to a completely random point in the area... Which happens to be Sabrina's hair. It quickly ignites in to a huge blaze. Just when you thought you were safe...

Back on the battlefield, Houndoom is glancing around, while Clarence stands behind him charging up a massive amount of energy. Sensing such a massive force quickly, the dog spins around and in a blind panic, fires off a sphere of concentrated evil energy. As the black sphere spins through the air, it is met by a large, pure white beam of non-elemental energy. As the two attacks meet, one is destroyed in a large sable explosion, but the other is completely unharmed. Clarence is barely knocked back by the edge of the explosion, while the beam continues with most of its power and knocks Houndoom in to the far wall. They both slowly get up, shaking, and regain their battle stances.

End Round III

--~=Deep Red-Burnt spots in places

---~=Clarence-M Mr. Mime-50%-Bruised, rather tired, slightly shaken=~---

---~=M Houndoom-43%-Bruised, bleeding, somewhat tired=~---

SilverMachop
11th February 2003, 08:27 PM
If I were you, Pokémaster Ash, I wouldn't let Sabrina or Sara come to your matches. Referees seem prone (and willing) to hurt your wife and daughter.

Pokemaster Ash
11th February 2003, 08:49 PM
[notices Sabrina put her hair out and her and Sara blasting Jarredo with Psychic attacks]

I noticed that already. But they like to watch.

Ditto Master
12th February 2003, 02:44 PM
"Clarence, you're doing excellent..lets keep this up with Swagger to confuse your opponent! Then strike it hard with a Double Edge to exploit its low defense and finish with a Thunder Bolt! If it attemps to use Crunch, use Teleport as a substitute to any move!"

Pokemaster Ash
12th February 2003, 06:10 PM
Okay, Houndoom. Time to let Mr. Mime know who's boss.

Don't let it confuse you with that Swagger. Fire a Shadow Ball at him to knock him for a loop. Use Faint Attack to evade the Double Edge. Lastly use a Solarbeam to fry him before it can fire a Thunderbolt at you!

Jarreddo
13th February 2003, 09:17 PM
I'd like to note that I stay away from the scene of the battle, unlike most refs... Helps out with things like this and accusations of bias. =P

---~=Ditto Master vs. Pokemaster Ash-Round IV=~---

--~=Deep Red-Burnt spots in places

--~=Clarence-M Mr. Mime-50%-Bruised, rather tired, slightly shaken=~--
-~=Swagger, Double Edge, Thunderbolt=~-

--~=M Houndoom-43%-Bruised, bleeding, somewhat tired=~--
-~=Shadowball, Feint Attack, Solarbeam=~-

At the start of the round, Clarence surprisingly takes a new battle stance... 'Diving Swallow Flipping Off Opponent.' He laughs and continues his rather rude gesture, aggrivating his already aggressive opponent. Houndoom roars in fury and launches out a volatile sphere of dark energy, which swirls black and purple until it strikes its slow-to-react target and explodes.

Clarence slowly climbs to his feet, beginning to regret his choice of insults. He prepares for a more direct attack as his opponent begins running forward, bracing both his arms. However, just before impact the dog disappears and he blinks, lowering his fists. Before he can look, the dark-type strikes him from behind, but the mime wasn't so unprepared and isn't even knocked completely down.

All right, now time for the real assault... the psychic holds his hands out as electricity begins flowing and pulsing between his palms. Seeing this, Houndoom closes his eyes and begins charging blinding light between his jaws. However, there's no chance the beam will be fired off nearly fast enough, especially without sunlight. Several small streaks of lightning strike the dog and knock him backwards. In surprise, Houndoom releases what energy he had built up without focus. He is engulfed in his own attack and cries out as he is burnt for a second by one third of a Solarbeam. Once the blast subsides, the demonic Pokemon slowly gets to his feet and faces his opponent once more.

End Round IV

--~=Deep Red-Burnt spots in several places

---~=Clarence-M Mr. Mime-25%-Rather bruised, pretty tired, slightly shaken=~---

---~=M Houndoom-13%-Burnt, bruised, bleeding, rather tired=~---

Pokemaster Ash
13th February 2003, 09:28 PM
Hm... This will be interesting.

Houndoom, we won't lose this battle so easily. (It is 1 on 1, after all.) Let's try a good set of tricks.

Use Roar to shake Mr. Mime up a little and follow that very quickly with Crunch. Then use Shadow Ball once more.

Ditto Master
15th February 2003, 03:26 AM
"Clarence, we've got that houndoom right where we want him! Firstly, deploy a 'small' Substitute to take the effects of the 'Roar' as well as the following 'Crunch'. Then while the 'Substitute' does its "magic", follow up with a Dynamic Punch and finally, use Protect against that 'Shadow Ball', for the first time this battle!"

Jarreddo
15th February 2003, 04:29 AM
---~=Ditto Master vs. Pokemaster Ash-Round V=~---

--~=Clarence-M Mr. Mime-25%-Rather bruised, pretty tired, slightly shaken=~--
-~=Substitute, Dynamic Punch, Protect=~-

--~=M Houndoom-13%-Burnt, bruised, bleeding, rather tired=~--
-~=Roar, Crunch, Shadow Ball=~-

Clarence crouches down and cups his hands, concentrating not only energy but also his own life force in to a specific shape... His own. But while he's busy with that, Houndoom suddenly lets out a ferocious roar, startling the mime greatly. His hand moves for a second as he almost jumps, and his creation is rendered imperfect. However, when he stands up, a simplified version of himself still imitates his movements. The two move to several feet apart and stand, ready to fight.

The dog dashes forwards, gathering dark energy in his dangerous jaws. However, he is decieved, and he heads for the wrong target... The doll, sitting there with loosely-attached limbs, doesn't react at all when its puffy white innards are ripped loose. The badly made substitute is no match for the powerful dark attack, and is reduced to shreds in mere moments. However, it is avenged. The dark-type hardly has time to realize it is chewing on cloth before a heavy-handed fist is slammed in to its temple. The super-effective attack knocks it to the ground, where it stays.

---~=End Round V-End Battle=~---

--~=Clarence-M Mr. Mime-25%-Rather bruised, extremely tired, shaken=~--

--~=M Houndoom-0%-Fainted, very bruised, somewhat burnt=~--

Yep, Ditt wins. Whoopee. *goes back to watching his movie*

Ditto Master
15th February 2003, 04:49 AM
"Nice work, Clarence. You deserve some rest, pal. And Ash..until next time!"

- Recalls Clarence into his red/white pokeball in a flash of white light and reattaches it to a belt, obscured by his cloak -

[sometime later]

"Ah..I've caught a Paras (M)!"

- Tosses the pokeball in which Paras is contained up and down idily -