PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon: Orre Region: No LSU ((STARTS))

Crystal Tears
2nd April 2004, 10:10 AM
http://www.geocities.com/kyousha_youjo/orrebanner.txt

Story:

In the new Orre Region, a sinster organization is capturing pokemon and misusing them. It's up to you, and the rest of the group, to restore balance. Seek out the Shadow Pokemon, snag them, and restore their spirit.

But as The group captures more pokemon, the influence of the Organization is spreading, and soon... the bond between each trainer will be tested...

Will the Secret Organization break of the group, or with friendship and courage defeat the evil once and for all?

You are one of the group members, who are obviously part of the GOOD group. You are fighting the EVIL side. Before anyone signs up as a evil person.
Gah.. unless you can't read.. you have no excuse..

Shadow pokemon are pokemon that are tainted by evil, you will face them, but I don't think I'll allow you to snag them... Cause like, thats all I need, cheap people catching shadow pokemon thinking they're all good and stuff...

Rules:
1) No over swearing, I don't need to read a sentence full of bleeped out words, I mean, its pokemon. BE RESPECTFUL.
2) Violence is aloud.. But like no gory stuff, and no killing anybody, unless you life is on the line. (which won't come at the beginning og the rpg --)
3) This is Rated PG 13 and I expect to keep it that way.
4)if you wish to be tainted you must pm me, not this will come at the middle of the rpg when it starts
5)donnot leave the rpg for any reasons, only like if. you grounded of really sick.
6)have fun
7)Fallow the sign up form.
don't break the rules..

ATTENTION: everyone must post up there sign up form on they're first post.

Name: Enjeru Mitsu
personality: rather quiet, has a killer look in her eyes, secretive, but a very loyal member of the group, rather kind, and caring. But does have that evil side that her eyes tell.
pokemon:
http://www.mewshangout.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/vulpixsprite.gif
Nickname: Akki
Level: 9
attached item: charcoal
pack: $30, 5 pokeballs, 2 potion, 1 super potion, 3 antitodes, sketch book, pencils, black pen
appearence:Enjeru (http://advancedanime.com/displayimage.php?pid=18260)

We all start in a small village called Tinchu. We all just heard about this new group. And how its spreading..

Mitsu***

I sat there, playing with my hair, as I watched the television, It was strange, it had been peaceful for so long, why would anybody want to disturbed that? This new organization was strange, how could you turn pokemon against eachother? I mean, shadow pokemon? Well atleast they weren't at Tinchu.

"Akki, come here..." I called, a red blur wizzed by and ended up on my lap, Akki, my vulpix sat there, smiling up at me. I smiled at her, she was still pure. No Orgaization would take her from me.

As I held her, I walked over to the door, the roads were dirt, the houses more of semi technologized huts, no pokemon center, only herbs and medicines were here, technology wasn't something we really needed.

But the sky was blue anymore, a storm was coming, though unnatural in power, the winds weren't blowing at all, the sun was bright, but yet a storm was overhead, this made no sense, even the pokemon were as themselves, they wouldn't wander far from there houses. Like they were gaurding they're owners.

"Akki, is something coming?" I asked, she only looked up me, with a scared look, I held her a bit tighter, she was scared. She was weaker then alot of pokemon in the village. And yet, she's trying to hide it. They're coming.. I thought, as I sat down on the pourch chair.

Mew Master
2nd April 2004, 11:14 AM
For the sake of trying to stay active, (that and this looks like an interesting RPG)....

Name: Denny Roth
Personality: Optimistic and cheerful, Denny is always one to have a smile or be in good spirits. But when things get rough, he's ready to go on through
History: Lived on Cinnabar for several years. While there, he worked part-time at the Museum and managed to receive a Prehistoric Pokémon, the Aerodactyl he has. Tamming it proved to be a challenge, but eventually Aero openned up to Denny and now they fly the world, looking for other Pokémon and Trainers to battle.
Pack: $30, 5 PokéBalls, 2 Potions, 1 Super Potion, 1 Antidote
Apperance: Linkage (http://groups.msn.com/df9a9mthhtcbig/pkmndspics.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=72)

Pokémon: Aerodactyl
Nickname: Aero
Level: 15
Item: King's Rock

I'll add my post later today sometime...

Rick_James_EKFTS
2nd April 2004, 12:43 PM
Name Miccalli Era
age 15
Gender Male
personality Vert quiet and to himself. He prefers the company of pokemon to that of people. He enjoys silence. He will open up if he is approached, but other whise is very silent. He is brave but easily annoyed by stupid ignortant people. He is quite strong for his age.
history- Miccalli grew up with his father. He lived a happy life, but his father was killed in a plane accidnet on his 14th birthday. His gift was the egg of his first and only pokemon. Every since then, he has been training with his pokemon and been waiting until he was strong enough to challenge the pokemon league.
pokemon Beldum
Nickname- Titan
Level- 15
Attached Item- Leftovers
pack 30 $, 5 pokeballs, 2 potions, 1 super potion, 3 antidotes, a container of water, a compass, and a picture of his father.
appearence- Miccalli has spiked white hair with dyed dark blue tips. He is a muscular kid and of avergae height. He wears a black tank top with a white shirt over it. He has a medallion of a X from his father. He wears black pants and black shoes. He wears a ring with a small diamond on it.

Miccalli
~~~~

I sat inside my house, playing a Playstation 2 game. It was a rather boring game, but i didn't have much else to do at the time. My Beldum, Titan, floated lazily around the room as i finished the game and shut the PS2 off. I stood up and stretched as i flipped to the news. It was a strange report indeed. Something about Shadow pokemon. at first i thought it was a new typ e of pokemon, like an off bread from Dark or something. But then i slowly began to realise the truth. Trainer's where actually trying to control pokemon, turn them evil. I grew angry, thinking how could anyone make a pokemon evil.

I turned over to my Beldum, who opened his one eye. He was really close to evolving, which made me happy. Right now he didn't know a lot of moves, but he was strong. I was ready for anything. I grabbed my backpack and stepped outside. I saw a young girl stadning outside her home. She was looking at the sky. I looked up as well, seeing the sky was dark and dreary. I decided to avoid contact with her, for now. I';m not a people person, but i'll be civil if i must. I walked to the side of my house and stood there. I don't know why i did, i just felt like i should. Something was troubling me.

Samchu
2nd April 2004, 01:17 PM
Name: Paul Pheonix
personality: he comes of as a jerk but that's just because he doesn't like people to get 'too close' to him. He does have a nice side and he does care about people, he just doesn't show it that often.
history: TBR
pokemon:
Race: Pikachu
Name: Pika
Level: 13
Attached item: none
pack: $30, 5 pokeballs, 2 potion, 1 super potion, 3 antitodes
appearence: clicky but don't say nothin

Paul
~~~
I didn't like this. Shadow pokemon? What was with that? Wasn't everything complicated enough without all this c*** being thrown into the mix?
Suddenly my Pikachu's ears pricked up, I looked down at him and sighed. "If you wanna go play with Akki then go ahead. I ain't gonna stop you."
Pika rushed out the door before I could even blink. Pika had been friends with Akki ever since we moved in. he was too friendly, unlike me.
I shook my head and went outside for a bit. A storm was brewing, an evil storm. I decided to go over and see Enjeru, not because I liked her but because I felt like I needed someone to talk to.
She was sitting on a pourch swing. "Hi..." I said, suddenly feeling slightly uncomfortable.

Transient Thought
2nd April 2004, 07:34 PM
Name: Kyoung Hwan
Personality: Reserved, but can be energetic if needed
History: unknown
Appearance:
http://home.graffiti.net/transientthought:graffiti.net/kyounghwan.png

Pokemon:
http://home.graffiti.net/transientthought:graffiti.net/bulbasaur.png
Nickname: Saur
Attatched Item: Leftovers
Level: 10

Pack (messenger bag): $30, 5 pokeballs, 2 potion, 1 super potion, 3 antitodes, digital camera, MP3/CD/radio player (added... sorry), pack of food for Eliot, pack of food for Saur

--------

http://home.graffiti.net/transientthought:graffiti.net/KHorre.png - Saur & Kyoung
--------
"Alright Saur! Finish that Rattata off with a Vine Whip attack!" Saur leaped towards a stray Rattata off the path vines ready to whip down and finish off the Rattata. The vines cracked against the purple skin causing immense pain to run through the Rattata's body. It stood only for a brief second, then quickly collasped due to the injuries acquired from the battle.

"Great job Saur. That's enough training for the day. Let's head back." We started walking back towards Tinchu, where I had been raised since I was around 5 years old. I never really kept Saur in its pokeball. Just thought it would be more free, with me, out in the open. I knew the dread of being locked up in a tight space. I didn't want to force my own pokemon to have to suffer the same fate...

As I walked back, I slid the buds of my earphones into my ears and turned on the radio. I didn't really feel like listening to any of my cd's. As I browsed through the dial, I heard something that caught my ear. I wasn't really paying a whole lot of attention to the broadcast, but I heard the reporter mention "secret organization" and "shadow pokemon." There were a lot of rumors going about nowadays... who knows what could be going on outside of the small enclosed town of Tinchu.

As I neared the town, I saw several kids my age just wandering outside. It was wierd. There was a storm developing and people were coming outside. Not your everyday occurence. A little Pikachu was running around with a friendly little Vulpix. Those must be the partners of Enjeru and Paul. Everybody in the town knew it each other. Everyone had practically grown up with each other. We knew each other's quirks. Some liked to stay indoors while others were a lot more sociable.

When I walked past the two pokemon, I noticed that Miccalli had come outside along with his Beldum, nicknamed Titan. Something looked like it was troubling him. Something peculiar was going on. Something abnormal. Something that shouldn't happen in a peaceful town as Tinchu. As I looked around myself to try to spot something out of place, Saur reached up with his vine to tap me on my shoulder.

"You see anything, Saur?" I asked as I turned towards my little bulbular pokemon. He used his other vine to point towards the sky where gathering clouds had blocked out the sun. It had gotten a lot darker for this time of day. I usually didn't have to feed Saur because it was able to manage on its own, but when the sun when out, so did its internal food supply. I pulled my bag around and grabbed a wrapped package of food that had a leaf emblem on it. I opened it up and grabbed a couple of pellets to feed my pokemon. I ushered Saur over to the side of the road, or rather dirt path. I sat down alongside him on a tree trunk that had been there since as long as I knew. I cupped the pellets in my hand as Saur used its vines to grab a couple to start munching on.

As he ate, I started to wonder about what was going on. The reporter had mentioned something about being aware of your surroundings. That the shadow pokemon could strike at any time. At least for now, I didn't have to worry about some mutated pokemon coming to attack us. But who knows what the future holds in store...
--------

Sorry it was kind of long. I just had some inspiration to write a lot.

Snakes N' Legends
2nd April 2004, 08:14 PM
Name: Lance Venemosa (I usually use Venema characters but it is time to focus on the other side.)

personality: If you though Gary was mean, Lance makes Gary look like a saint. This trainer has bad attitude once in a while. He isn't all bad since he has a kind heart ... it is just locked away sometimes.

history: Before the Johto League, he tried his hand at the newest Region. Leaving his sister behind and with a paid trip to Orre, he settled down in a small city hoping for some action, not realizing that he would get more than bargained for. He also has not gained his Dragon abilities that he has in "Lawrence's Journey."

Pokemon: Bagon

Nickname: Draco

Attached Item: Dragon Fang

pack: $30, 5 pokeballs, 2 potion, 1 super potion, 3 antitodes, a CD/MP3 Player containing a mix of CDs, including ones he made himself.

appearence: Unlike the version that appears in Lawrence's Journey, his clothing is less angry. He has blond hair and is 5'3. His clothing is sort of calm and peaceful. He wears a combination of red and blue (No, it has nothing to due with the colors of either the first two games or the two advance games.) He has a Crystal Dragon Necklace and a Crystal Dragon Watch.

Lance Venemosa
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It has been maybe two weeks since I left for this little town called Tinchu. I needed to discover something new. I had read so much about Johto, Kanto, Hoenn and the Orange Islands that I needed something fresh. Something that I could discover without knowing so much about it. That's when I found about the Orre region which was a strange place. Of course Aquaria was not happy to see me leave.

* Flashback*

"You are going where?" Aquaria asked.

"To the Orre Region, it is supposed to be this weird region." I responded back.

"But why? In a year, you will be able to receive your pokemon so you can start on your journey around Johto." Aquaria asked.

"But I know much about Johto, and don't know much about Orre." I responded back bitterly.

"You could be hurt." Aquaria argued.

"I have Draco. It might not be close to evolving but it is still strong."

We stood there for a second. I knew her reasons for me not going but she knew if I would go anyways. Besides, this would give me experience for my travels around Johto. Surely, Orre would give me plenty of experiences. It took a moment but Aquaria gave in ... with a few strings attached.

"I will let you go but you must make sure you will stay safe. We don't know what kind of trouble is in Orre. Team Rocket is in Kanto and Johto, Team Aqua/Magma is Hoenn but I didn't know what terror is in Orre." Aquaria said in a mannered-tone way.

"Don't worry your pretty little head off. I will be okay." I assured my sister."

"Just call me if anything happens." She said.

*Flashback ends*

Mom, Dad, and Aquaria chipped in to get tickets for a flight to Orre. I settled down and met interesting people here. Speaking of interesting, the sky started getting cloudy. I released Draco and we walked out the door. It looked like a storm but not any ones I have seen before. Could this be due to the reports of Shadow Pokemon? Now this was a concept new to me. At first, I thought it was dealing with Team Rocket. So I called Aquaria. Team Rocket was out of the picture because they were too busy in the Orange Islands with some major scheme. She told me to be careful. Now I was worried. I saw Enjiru and Paul with their Pokemon. Then I watched Kyoung Hwan walk to the side of the road or dirt path (Tinchu was a technology backwards town.) I walked over to him. I wanted to see if I was the only one who was nervous about this Shadow Pokemon. I sat down besides him and Draco jumped in my lap.

"Hey Hyoung Hwan, what interesting weather we are having here?" I asked.

TheDarkHeracross
2nd April 2004, 11:18 PM
Name: Genasis Blaine
age* (12-15): 15
personality: He's a smart guy that has a cool side to him. He is very loyal to his friends and would do anything to protect them. He however does not like anyone getting in his face because he will physically get them out lol
history: Lived with his mother and father until he was 13 then he had to move out because of a fire. He moved into the city with his aunt who raised him for a year until he left for an adventure.
pokemon:
Type: Mudkip
Name: Kip
Item: mystic water
pack: $30, 5 pokeballs, 2 potion, 1 super potion, 3 antitodes, batteries, cd player, cds, sun glasses
appearence: (ok I just randomly searched google for a pic that looked good for him lol) http://www.step.polymtl.ca/~guardia/goldenboy.gif

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Genasis
~~~~~

Slowly I wake up from a deep sleep. My eyes are blurry so I rub them a bit and see clearer. Kip is asleep also so I quietly leave the room and get dressed. After I am all dressed and ready for the day I get breakfast and kip runs in after smelling the food. We finish our food and kip looks scared.

"Whats wrong girl?" I ask but she just stares out the window. It looks gloomy outside. I grab my hat and pick up Kip. We go outside and the wind blows a bit. Its cold outside. I see a couple people outside with their pokemon. I just sit down on the step and watch the clouds blowing.

"Maybe a storm..." my voice trails off as I hear the television of the next door neighbor, it is a news show talking about "shadow pokemon".

"Kip did you hear that?" I look at kip and she nods. "Hm... lets go find out whats going on. Maybe someone else knows better." We get up and walk down the street looking for someone to talk to.

Mew Master
3rd April 2004, 11:35 AM
Denny Roth
-----------------

The clouds rushed by as Aero flew. I held onto the neck of my Pokémon as we continued to fly in the sky.

We had been flying straight from Kanto and headed north east, towards the Orre Region. I heard there was some interesting stuff happening, so I figured it best to go and check it out.

Orre may have been like a dry wasteland. A dessert with only rocks and sand. Not any pokemon per-say, but they were supposed to have some Trainers. I wondered if any Pokémon from Kanto, Johto,or Hoen may be there when I arrived...

Perfect Chaos
3rd April 2004, 12:38 PM
Hey Crystal, sorry I didn't post my sign-up in the sign-up topic even though I reserved a char. I was really kept down by homework for a long time and now I can do some stuff with Spring Break here. So here's my sign-up form if you let me stay:

Name: Sean Kahland
Personality: Brave, cheerful most of the time. Sort of the leader type and usually will risk his life to save a fellow friend
Appearance: Tall (about 6'1), somewhat muscular build but not bodybuilder. Being of Asian Indian descent, he has a deep natural tan skin complexion and nighthawk black hair that's always spiked up and dark hazel-colored eyes. Is growing a small mustache and goatee. Usually seen wearing a faded royal-blue tanktop with a long, dark red, collared shirt that's left open and unbuttoned. Also wears baggy black jeans and black sneakers and black fingerless gloves. Has a silver hoop earring on his left ear and a ragged, black thread tied around his right wrist. Also has a ragged black thread with a small, silver pendent that he wears around his neck
Pokemon:
http://www.pokemasters.net/images/games/ruby_sapphire/rs366.png
Nickname: Cerberus
Attached Item: None
Pack: $30, 5 Pokeballs, 2 Potions, 1 Super Potion, 3 Antidotes, an iPod Mini, some Pokemon food for Cerberus and some snacks for himself

Will edit with a post, need to go, later

-$∑@π

Crystal Tears
3rd April 2004, 08:25 PM
don't worry about it P_C, your still in, just made it in time too.

Enjeru
~~~~
"Hi." I said, rather quickly, like I had no interested in talking, I only grabbed my sketch book, and my pencil, crossing on leg over the other, I rested the sketch pad in my lap and looked down at Akki and Pika. Both of them, restless and nervous as the gathering storm came. "Paul, I'm soon leaving Tinchu, its making Akki nervous, and I would rather go alone."

"It sounds like your running from Someone." He answered, as he sat down beside me, I must be the only person he's not a total jerk too. He was nice to talk too, but sometimes he doesn't always understand.

"Paul, Your pokemon cannot since the evil coming like Akki, Akki experience evil, so she can sense t better then any pokemon, she hides at night. And wimpers when I'm not around. I've packed everything I need, and I will soon take my leave." I said, rather sadly, I loved tinchu, you really got used to everyone around and everything simple, no need for technology, only pokemon, people, and nature. I looked at akki, she stared back at me, and smiled, she was so sweet, and yet I could see the fear in her eyes, the evil was coming, and the last thing I want is to have her turn into a shadow pokemon. However they did that, it was evil, and I didn't like it at all.

Samchu
4th April 2004, 04:04 AM
Paul
~~~
"Well don't expect me to just sit back and let you leave. You know that'd go against my nature." I said. "You know I'm gonna have to follow you if I don't wanna get stuck here with a lovesick pokemon." I stood up. "I'll be right back."
I ran back to my house and packed up some essentials before heading back. "I'm coming no matter what you say," I said simply and put the bag down on the floor. "I might not know as much as everyone else about all these Shadow pokemon and all this evil going on but I'll be damned if I let yougo out into God knows what by yourself. Besides, if you went who else would I haveto talk to?"

Transient Thought
4th April 2004, 10:19 PM
http://home.graffiti.net/transientthought:graffiti.net/KHorre.png - Saur & Kyoung
--------
I looked over as I saw a guy name Lance come over and sit down next to me. I didn't know a lot about Lance. He had just come to Tinchu a couple of weeks ago. That is, along with his dragon pokemon Bagon. Dragon pokemon were few and hard to come across in Tinchu, so Lance was quite an interesting fellow.

"Hey Kyoung Hwan, what interesting weather we are having here?" I heard him ask as he sat down next to me. I looked over and saw the Draco, the Bagon's nickname, had conveniently settled in his lap.

"Yeah, sure is. I've never seen anything like this before. Stuff like this doesn't happen in Tinchu..." I faded in my speech. I was more interested in what was happening over with the Pikachu and Vulpix duo. It seemed as if they had both packed and were ready to leave. Wait, to leave Tinchu? Enjeru would be the last person I would suspect to want to leave.

"I think something is a midst over there," I said as I pointed over in the general direction of Enjeru and Paul. Both trainers had gathered all their belongings with them and seem to be prepared to leave at a moment's notice. I slowly got up, dusting some leftover bits of grass pellets off of my lap.

"I'm going to check out what's going on," I told Lance, not knowing if he would follow or not.

I summoned Saur to walk alongside me as I headed over towards the duo. As I got nearer, I could hear bits of their conversation. Enjeru was obviously concerned with the current state of shadow pokemon. And Paul there was adament about protecting Enjeru from "God knows what."

I finally reached the fence surrounding the enclosing next to Enjeru's home. Saur used its whips to climb over the fence towards the playful Pikachu. I watched the two roll around in the grass for only a couple of seconds when I let my mind regain its focus.

"So you two are leaving, I take it?" I asked the two. They both looked up from their conversation. I looked over at Paul who seemed to be a little ticked off that I interrupted their conversation. I then turned my head to face Enjeru, who caught me off guard with her eyes. I almost forgot for a second what her gaze looked like. It was obvious what there answer was, so I didn't wait for a response.

"It wouldn't be because of that news broadcast I had heard while walking back into town, would it? That thing about shadow pokemon? I don't mean to be a sore thumb, but if its something, I'd kind of like to know any details that you guys may know about."

Crystal Tears
5th April 2004, 07:21 AM
Enjeru
~~~~
I looked over at Kyoung, his bulbasaur had joined the happy group of pokemon that were playing in the grass. He joined us up on the deck, as we all started to discuss the Shadow Pokemons situation.

"All the pokemon have been acting strange." I started. "Yet we ignore it like it will pass, Akki has been keeping on eye open when she sleeps. And she won't sleep in the windows." Kyoung seemed to be thinking about how his pokemon Saur was acting these few days. "Haven't you noticed the closer that storm gets, the more frightened the pokemon get? That storm is practicly on top of us-" I was interupted by the loudest crash of thunder Tinchu had ever heard, Akki, Pika and Saur dashed into the house. Again, the thunder crashed, but no rain fell, just thunder.

"what's going on?" Kyoung asked, as we all went into my house, Saur was hding behind a giant plant, akki under the couch and pika was in the Plant. All shivering, like they were cold.

"How can they be cold? It's warm outside, and warm in here." Paul asked, as he picked up pika. Just as Akki and Saur came out from hiding.

I picked up Akki, and stared out the window, now that the cloud was closer, there was a unfamilar shape to it, but still, it remain cloud like and very slowly approached Tinchu. Evil.. I thought, Akki stared out too, her eyes filled with fear as the cloud approached. How can one cloud, have so much evil? I asked myself in deep thought.

TheDarkHeracross
5th April 2004, 07:54 AM
Genasis
~~~~~

I was walking with Kip and all of a sudden I hear voices. I look around and I see a few people with their pokemon talking, the pokemon were shivering. I looked at kip and she seemed a bit worried. I walked over towards them and a loud thunder cracked as I said hi with a kind of lower voice than normal 15 year olds. They jumped and turned around. They stepped back.

"What??" I looked at them very confused. "I heard you guys talking about some "shadow pokemon" or somethin like that so I thought I'd come over and see if you knew what was going on. Weird clouds over head, loud thunder, but no actual storm... I dont understand whats going on." They still look at him a bit weird. "Oh! I'm sure you guys are wondering who I am :sweatdrop I'm Genasis Blaine and this is Kip." Kip smiled with a big grin and shouted MUDKIP!!! She jumped down and started rolling around in the grass.

Samchu
5th April 2004, 02:24 PM
Sam
~~~
"We should go," I said, stroking my Pikachu's coat gently, "we haven't much time left."
Enjeru nodded.
I turned to the others, "why don't you join us? Safety in numbers right?" I looked over at Enjeru who seemed more concerned about Akki. I didn't care for their company but i wanted Enjeru to feel safe. Apart from Pika I concidered Enjeru to be my only real friend.
"You better get your stuff," I added in a tone that was much more like my usual 'Back off or get outta my way' mood. "I'm sorry if you wanna do this alone," I said quietly to Enjeru, "but you I just want you to be safe."

Rick_James_EKFTS
5th April 2004, 07:53 PM
Miccalli

I stood in the shadows, watching these trainers gather in front of me. I would tag along with them, though i didn't want to yet. I approach them and join them, not because i wanted to or chose to, but because i HAD to. I needed to find out what this dark disturbance in the pokemon world was. Me and Beldum had to figure it out or else nothing would be safe. Beldum nodded at me as i walked towards them. I was silent as one of them focused on me. I was new to this town, i had always been a drifter. I only had rented out the house for a few months, just to get my barings straight before i moved on and went to other places, searching for answers. Mine was a tortured soul.
" Mind if i tag along?" I asked as i surveyed the group. First my eyes landed on a trainer and her Vulpix. I noticed a Pikachu, a Vulpix, and a Bulbasaur. ALl the pokemon seemed to be more afraid of the storm then anyone else. Beldum was even shaken as it levitated around me. He never behaved like this. It was unlike him. Titan was usually quite eager to meet new pokemon. I wish Beldum was stronger, able to read the other pokemon's minds and tell me what THEY knew. Beldum wouldn't have that kind of power for a long, long time. It was only able to do one move and that wasn't all that great. I had trained it this far, and i would get it to evolve.
My eyes where almost totally focused on one specific trainer. He was a boy i had seen before. I doubted that he knew anymore than just my name, but he seemed unique to me. His name was Kyoung. I didn't try to make conversation with anyone, i just stood there, waiting to see what would happen next.

Snakes N' Legends
5th April 2004, 08:33 PM
Lance Venemosa
---------------------------------------------

After watching Kyoung go over to the other trainers, it made me think. There is something going on in Orre and I don't know about it. I decided to shrug it off when the lightning stuck. Now that's not normal lightning, I thought. SOMETHING is going on. I need to get out there and find what is going on. But who to go with? I don't know anybody in this town very well. Then my mind turned to Kyoung and his Bulbasaur. If he was going to leave, I might as well go with him.

"Come on Draco, let's get packing." I said I rushed towards my house.

Draco and I quickly cleared the house of everything (which wasn't very much though). Now to find Kyoung, he was either heading out or with a group. No sooner did I leave the building did I spot Kyoung with a group of other trainers which were from this town. There was a Vulpix, a Pikachu and a Beldum. My Bagon might not be so strong but it can put up a good fight. I walked over to the group.

"You guys don't mind if I tag along. I am already to go and Bagon probably could use some other company besides me." I asked.

Transient Thought
5th April 2004, 09:49 PM
» http://home.graffiti.net/transientthought:graffiti.net/KHorre.png » Saur & Kyoung
--------

As I stood there, I gazed around me and I saw the number of trainers that had started to gather. In total, I believe there were six of us total? Something like that. There was a vast assortment of pokemon also. Saur was there along with the original Vulpix and Pikachu who were later joined by a Beldum, Mudkip, and Bagon.

"Looks like you gathered yourself a crew here, Enjeru. Also looks like we are all going to get to the bottom of this." I looked up at the sky. No one needed to look up also; they already knew what I was looking at. Yet, the urge to just gaze and wonder about its existence overcame all of us.

Just as we were all looking up, the sight of a rare Aerodactyl caught all of our eyes. What the heck. First, dark clouds. And now fossilized pokemon... I looked back down and saw the group. I had never realized that there was such numbers of trainers in Tinchu. Well, the more the merrier.

"So where are we off to? Anyone know where to get to the bottom of this?"

TheDarkHeracross
5th April 2004, 10:33 PM
ooc: wow... its so nice how no one noticed my guy in the group and/or didn't take the time to read my message :sweatdrop :( oh well transient thought saw my mudkip at least...

Genasis
~~~~~

I looked around. A couple more people joined the group. They were talking to each other. It seemed like they didn't even notice my presence. I called over Kip. Kneeling down I pat her on the head and give her a little treat. "Come on Kip lets go back to the house and get my bag."

We left them and went back to the house. I looked around grabbing a few things and stuffing them into my backpack. I grabbed a picture of his mom and dad, a small tear formed on my eye but I just shook it off. Kip rubbed against my leg to make me happier. I smiled down to her and picked her up. "Let's go girl, we'll go see if those people want us with them, if not we'll go find out whats going on ourselves."

We walked out the door, I grabbed two apples, giving one to Kip, as we walked past the kitchen out the door. We came up to the group of people that were still there talking. I was about to say something to them but they didn't seem to be paying attention for me to say anything to them. I looked down at Kip and frowned. She looked at me sad too, but then took a bite of her apple and smiled which made me smile. Kip is a great pokemon, always can do something funny to make my frown go away. I looked at the sky and noticed the direction where the clouds seemed to be coming from. I looked at the group and shrugged. Kip and I started to head down the street towards the clouds.

Snakes N' Legends
7th April 2004, 11:30 PM
Lance Venemosa
--------------------------------------------------------------

"I sure want to get to the bottom of this but I don't have any clue where to look. I moved here two weeks ago. I only know Tinchu so I wouldn't have any knowledge." I replied.

Maybe Aquaria was right. I didn't know what I was doing. I was going into the darkness blind. How could I stop something that was totally unknown in a land that I just heard of two weeks ago? Drac seemed happy to be with the other pokemon. I didn't want to deprieve him of his friendship but how useful would I be? My Bagon hasn't evolved or gained enough experience so how would it fare against these Shadow Pokemon?

"Draco, what should we do?" I asked my pokemon.

It looked at me and smiled. Then it turned back to the other pokemon. It didn't care about this. It was fazed. Of course it wasn't. Draco wasn't born in Orre. It was hatched or born in Johto. Draco had been around me ever since I was 5. We were clung together like two peas in a pod. I didn't care about training Draco until I was 11 and even then, I still wanted to have fun. Draco was my best friend in the world. And I couldn't stand losing him to these Shadow Pokemon.

"Draco and I are ready to go. But we don't know anything about this land so those of you who are from Orre will have to be the guides because I sure don't know what I would be doing if I went out there alone." I said while patting Draco on the head.

Samchu
14th April 2004, 02:28 PM
Paul
~~~
"Why don't we follow that Aerodactyl that passed by? No one can be sure where the shadow pokemon will strike next so we might as well go with what we know." I said simply.
No one objected so we gathered our pokemon and started moving. "So much for travelling alone, eh Enjeru?" I said quietly, hoping conversation would make the journey go by faster.

Mew Master
14th April 2004, 06:03 PM
Denny Roth and Aero (Aerodactyl)
------------------------------

As Aero flew the clouds around us seemed to be getting darker and more ominous. But I trusted Aero's judgement as my Pokémon flew.

"Didn't think the weather would take a turn," I muttered as I held onto Aero's neck.

The Ancient Pokémon seemed to tense up as we flew, not over the ocean anymore, but over a large desert region.

Where are we? I thought as I felt Aero getting aggitated.

"Fly lower so we can get a good idea where we are," I asked Aero, and he complied.

We flew lower, but still high enough to not blast anyone with the backdraft of Aero's flying.

"Hey! This is the Orre Region!" I exclaimed. "Next thing up is to find a place to stop for a rest before we go looking for Trainers." I pulled out a map and looked at it while Aero concentrated on flying.

As Aero flew we started nearing a town and I looked up past the map to see if it had a Pokémon Center. As we flew by I glanced and didn't see much as far as shops or Centers.

"Doesn't look like it has much Aero, let's keep going and see how far we can get."

I glanced down and I noticed a small group gathering in what looked like the town square, but in a rush we were past the town and back over the open desert.

Later, Aero had slowed down so I could try and identify some landmarks with the map I had. Clearly the map was out-dated. I couldn't even find the town we had passed earlier!

"Crud! This doesn't look like much. The Orre region is pretty much a desert wasteland with a few spots of civilization...." Me and Aero were perched on a rock outcrop as I used my compass and the map to try and find a decent way to go.

Aero turned and snarled towards the direction where we had come from.

"What's with you?" I asked. "You've been uptight ever since we came here."

Aero continued to snarl in the direction of the town we passed.

"Aeeeeerrrroooo." he snarled.

"We're being followed?!" I exclaimed and went to look where Aero was staring.

On the Horrizon I saw a small group comming towards us, although be it slowly.

"I guess we are being followed." I thought. "Let's go say hi." I smirked.

Aero screeched in agreement.

I mounted Aero again and with a few flaps of his wings we were off and high in the sky....

When we were high enough, Aero folded his wings and we free-fell. It was one of Aero's best tricks to gain speed and take opponents off-guard. We dropped and I felt the wind rush by as the ground started to get more and more in focus. Suddenly Aero opened his eyes and we pulled up, just short of the ground and we blasted forward, kicking up a large dust cloud behind us.

Rushing forward, I stayed close to Aero's body so to give him less drag. Quickly the group came into view and I saw around seven people, around my age, standing there with their Pokémon.

Aero shreiked at them. Someone shouted, "LOOK OUT!" and they scattered.

In the instant that we passed by them, I saw several kinds of Pokémon accompaning them. A Vulpix, Bulbasaur, Pikachu, Beldum, Houndour, Bagon, and Mudkip.

Rushing through their ranks Aero pulled straight up and back into the sky.

I looked back as Aero hovered, hiding behind a dark cloud.

"They can't be why you're so edgy," I said outloud. "They looked like regular trainers from the look of them."

Aero growled. Something was bugging Aero, but Aero was easily annoyed by most anything I knew of.

"Come on now, let's go down and nicely introduce ourselves. Who knows.. We may make some new friends.."

Aero gritted his teeth, and decended more slowly this time. I just hope no one in the group would think the run-by was an attack of some sort....

-----------

Linc
14th April 2004, 08:06 PM
Is it to late to post your subscription form?

Name: Linc
Personality: Has a good sense of humor, and really weird. Serious when has to be, and he is always friendly.

Pokemon:
Name: QuickStream
Species: Ponyta
Level 8
Pack: $30, super potion, antidote, five pokeballs, drawing pad, pencils.
Appearance: Brown hair, blue eyes.

Linc~
I hopped on QuickStream and ran across the barren desert of Orre. "QuickStream, steady." I said as the Horse Pokemon started to swirve. We rode up to the top of a rock and looked out as far as we could see. In the distance, I could see storm clouds, but the sun was shining. All of a sudden QuickStream started to leap and neigh. "This doesn't make sense. Something evil must be coming." I took out my drawing pad and started drawing the scene. Then a large Aerodactyl flew past overhead, and I decided to follow it. "Hya!" I said and QuickStream was off like a gunshot. We passed a sign that read "Welcome to Tinchu" on it. I kept running and passed a group of trainers and their Pokemon, and I turned and dismounted my Horse Pokemon. "Hi. This is QuickStream and I'm Linc. Pleased to meet you."

TheDarkHeracross
15th April 2004, 09:28 PM
*checks the recent posts* yep... my post is there *rolls eyes*

Genasis
~~~~~

Kip and I started walking off in the direction of the dark clouds. We left the other people there.

"Come on Kip, we can figure out what's going on by ourselves, they are obviously too busy to care about what we have to say. I bet we'll find out whats happening." I said as I picked up Kip and carried her while walking. We seemed to be walking forever when we stopped for a rest.

"Man... this is gonna take awhile it seems. We should stay here for a bit. Are you hungry Kip?" I asked her. She jumped up and down. "Heh, I'll take that as a yes."

I grabbed my bag and searched through it grabbing two apples. I gave Kip one and ate one myself. We sat there for awhile and then decided it was time to go again. We stood up and Kip jumped back in my arms. We walked for about 20 minutes and it started to get dark. The wind started to pick up. I saw a town in the clearing across a windy desert. We slowly made our way across and got into the town. We walked around for a bit until we finally made our way to a person.

Snakes N' Legends
20th April 2004, 06:43 PM
Lance Venemosa
----------------------------------------

Boy was it taking us a while to get anywhere? We would move but then we would stop. Bagon and I were looking very annoyed. This is why I didn't form groups often. People were soooo slow. I didn't know what to do when I saw the Aerodactly fly by. We were going to find out about that Aerodactyl, I thought. I signaled Bagon and we headed towards the Aerodactly who was landing ... with a trainer. When did I miss that?

"Why don't we make a friend? He had a trainer, I don't think a Shadow Pokemon would obey a trainer." I said to Bagon.

"Bagonnnn!" Draco said in a annoying tone.

"You are difficult sometimes but like they say 'Like Trainer, Like Pokemon.' Netherless, we are going to greet that trainer whether you like it or not. And don't get any bright ideas."

Draco walked behind me still in one of his moods and as I headed towards the landing spot of the Aerodactly. I never seen a trainer with an Aerodactyl. Usually, it was a stage one pokemon like Bagon, Dratini or Horsea but not something like Aerodactyl. I was worried too but like someone said "Fear only Fear itself or something like that."

"Hey, nice pokemon you got there. My name is Lance Venemosa and this is my Hard-headed Pokemon Bagon which I call Draco," I said while pointing to my pokemon, "so what's your name and what are you doing here in the Orre Region?"