PDA

View Full Version : Where's Team Rocket?

GirlRepellant
2nd April 2004, 02:45 PM
Alright, I've got 7 badges, and now I'm supposed to find Team Magma, but I have no idea where to go. I think it's supposed to be in some place where I have to dive. Can anyone help me? Thanks!

phaedrus
2nd April 2004, 02:48 PM
There's no Team Rocket.

If you mean Aqua/Magma, you have to chase 'em around.

Mt. Pyre, Lilycove Cave, Slateport, etc.

don't remember exact order. :D

GirlRepellant
2nd April 2004, 02:51 PM
I meant Magma, sorry, and I did the Mt. Pyre thing, and then Slateport, then to the undeground hideout. Now what?

Poryhedron
2nd April 2004, 04:36 PM
Maxie took off in his submarine to the deep undersea trench between Sootopolis and Mossdeep that several people have been talking about at this point in the game. Hint: most of the trench is in Route 12...7, I think it is, but the entrance to the cave is actually in Route 128.

Mitch's Bashamo
3rd April 2004, 11:52 PM
OK, Fly to Mossdeep and head south. Keep Surfing south until you see darker water. Now you're underwater keep heading south and you will eventually find a hole in the rock (whatever they are). Go in and you'll see a submarine now you resurface and there's the cave.

Imhere4u2die
4th April 2004, 12:29 PM
And by the way, dont leave the cave until you have collected the masterball inside, you won't be able to return later.

Poryhedron
4th April 2004, 04:20 PM
Erm...wrong cave. The Master Ball was in their hideout outside Lilycove.

rinku
4th April 2004, 08:20 PM
Also, you will need Strength and Rock Smash as well as Surf & Dive. Make sure you're equipped for that.