PDA

View Full Version : How do you get the D-Disk?

Misdreavus
4th April 2004, 12:47 PM
My friend has beaten Gonzap in Snagem Hideout and the D-Disk is then supposed to be waiting on the desk when the battle ends, but it is not there. How do you get it? Is there anything else he has to do? Thanks.

Number1ChanseyFan
4th April 2004, 01:04 PM
Well, the D-Disk should appear at the northern end of the table in the room you fought Gonzap at. It doesn't actually appear as one of those red/white, "Pokéball chests" it just looks like a twinkling light on the table, and you have to walk up to it and press the A Button to pick it up. Maybe your friend just overlooked it or something. The Disk should have appeared after beating Gonzap. Perhaps your friend hasen't beaten the trainers with the Shadow Smeargle and the Shadow Ursaring in the Snagem Hideout yet. I don't know if that would have an effect, but it could be worth a try.

Pewter City Geodude
5th April 2004, 12:39 AM
Yeah there are several of those flashy things in the game, not all the items are in item boxes. It's really not that hard to see either, I'm surprised he missed it.

Misdreavus
5th April 2004, 11:46 PM
He got it. Apparently he had to snag Gonzap's Skarmory before it would appear and he was not trying to do so.

Pewter City Geodude
6th April 2004, 12:52 AM
A move that will henceforth be known as Mistake #1. You need all the Shadow Pokes purified to get Ho-Oh, so why would you NOT try for one? That does not compute.

Misdreavus
6th April 2004, 12:04 PM
He thought he missed his chance with some Pokémon earlier and would never be able to catch them again and so he wasn't trying on the Shadow Pokémon that were not unobtainables.

pimuni
6th April 2004, 12:47 PM
you need to purify all shadow pokes to get Ho-Oh, or just snag'em all?