PDA

View Full Version : Only way to Purify Tyranitar is Time Flute?

have a stammer
4th April 2004, 02:34 PM
Is it true that the only way to purify Tyranitar is to use the Time Flute? I have allready used both flutes, one on Entei and the other on Raikou. Does this mean i have to start all over, or can Tyranitar be purifed in the normal way?

Rambunctious Jamirus
4th April 2004, 02:38 PM
Ee...don't know where you got that idea. Any Pokemon can be purified by the normal means.

RattataGuy
4th April 2004, 02:43 PM
T-tar is just being stubborn, just work at it.

There are three Time Flutes by the way.

have a stammer
4th April 2004, 03:04 PM
On Serebii it said only way to purify Tyranitar is the time flute. Since it is supposed to be the ultimate Shadow pokemon I thought that might be true. Thanks and where is the third flute?

The Muffin Man
4th April 2004, 03:20 PM
You trusted Serebii...? Despite what he tells you, he took the April Fools "New RS Pokemon" seriously. Then denied/denies it. I don't think that should be taken seriously...

RattataGuy
4th April 2004, 03:23 PM
where is the third flute?
Time Flutes:

1) One is given to you.
2) One is found in the Under, I think... (I have to look it up again)
3) One is found after the 99th battle in Story Mode Mount Battle.

War Raichu
4th April 2004, 03:24 PM
The Third Time Flute is found right before the 100th battle in RPG Mode's Mt. Battle. You have to take an alternate path, from what I keep hearing.

Serebii of SPP
4th April 2004, 05:01 PM
You trusted Serebii...? Despite what he tells you, he took the April Fools "New RS Pokemon" seriously. Then denied/denies it. I don't think that should be taken seriously...
WTF...I never took them seriously...you can check my archives if you want...I DID NOT. Now stop spreading lies thank you very much

Yoh Asakura
4th April 2004, 05:28 PM
WTF...I never took them seriously...you can check my archives if you want...I DID NOT. Now stop spreading lies thank you very much

Try to ignore him, he's an idiot.

The Muffin Man
4th April 2004, 06:29 PM
the "CONFIRMED NEW RS POKEMON" thing was pretty misleading that you didn't believe it.

And lack of April Fools mentioning.

pimuni
4th April 2004, 11:07 PM
The second time flute is found at the under when u get the U Disk, which make the UFO go up. You will find urself in the top of Pyrite and u will find a chest containing it. As for the 3rd one, I am not sure, since I havent gone to the 99th trainer yet. It might be a rumor though.

have a stammer
5th April 2004, 12:16 AM
thanks for the replies. I have started purfying my last 2, Tyranitar and Metagross. And i did find the third flute i had gotten to area 9 and put off 10 so that i could purify some of the other shadow pokes like swablu and heracross. So this can be closed

Serebii of SPP
5th April 2004, 04:46 AM
the "CONFIRMED NEW RS POKEMON" thing was pretty misleading that you didn't believe it.

And lack of April Fools mentioning.
I never mention April Fools...I never have liked it, and I never said that they were Confirmed new RS Pokemon for god's sake...quit lying

Andrew
5th April 2004, 04:53 AM
I never mention April Fools...I never have liked it, and I never said that they were Confirmed new RS Pokemon for god's sake...quit lying

Sometimes I think Raz and The Muffin Man were seperated at birth :\ Personally, I wouldn't take any of their comments too seriously 8) :P

*Closes*