PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Pokemon

mewruler
5th April 2004, 01:18 AM
What is your favorite pokemon?

Mine is my shiny lv100 mew.
all stats maxed out and has all ribbons.

Ferilian
5th April 2004, 01:34 AM
FIRST, this should be in General, especially since Mew isn't even obtainable in RS.
SECOND, you're a cheater and we don't like cheaters.
THIRD, welcome to the forums!!!1one
FOURTH, my favorite is Swampert. I raised it to Level 100 without any cheating and never used a single rare candy. My fave (though not always used set) is

SWAMPERT@Shell Bell
-Muddy Water
-Earthquake
-Ice Beam
-Roar/Endeavor

I don't mean to sound harsh, but you should really read the rules, and not be a cheater. And no offense, but Mew kinda sucks :)

mewruler
5th April 2004, 01:45 AM
First of all my friend cheated and traded it to me.
Second of all mew is cool.
third of all your right swampert is pretty cool.

rinku
5th April 2004, 02:00 AM
Probably Richard, my Rayquaza. First pokémon I ever levelled up to 100. My lean, green fighting machine.

A soft spot for Ryou, one of my Hariyama, who was a fundamental part of my in-game team, and has every in-game ribbon except L100 battle tower (levelling him up for that one at the moment). Goodness, that did take some doing...

mewruler
5th April 2004, 02:09 AM
My Rayquaza is also at level 100 which to sooooooooo long.

Sceptile_Master
5th April 2004, 01:30 PM
I recall the sentance Mew sucks. Totally not true since its overall stats outrun Swamperts. My faveourite in my party is probably either my level 100 Banette or my lv 100 Sceptile. I don't like cheaters either but getting one in a trade is A-OKAY.

Crufidal
5th April 2004, 02:11 PM
Kecleon all the way!

I'm a Kecleon fanatic, despite the fact that it's spazzing out in Colosseum. I've got Tyreal and Karman, level 100s, male and female respectively. They've got some interesting movesets I'm proud of.

Rekkuza
5th April 2004, 03:01 PM
Gyarados.. he's my favorite so I even used him on my GSC team when he sucked royally. And black (shiny) Rayquaza is second to Gyarados, I don't care if he's cheap, he's so cool looking.

pimuni
5th April 2004, 03:24 PM
this is my fav. poke order:

1 - Kingdra
2 - Tyrannitar
3 - no clue

soggy_cardboard
5th April 2004, 05:58 PM
*cough*Spinda*cough*

Then probally Aipom :D

rinku
5th April 2004, 07:13 PM
Kecleon all the way!

I'm a Kecleon fanatic, despite the fact that it's spazzing out in Colosseum. I've got Tyreal and Karman, level 100s, male and female respectively. They've got some interesting movesets I'm proud of.

What do they have, Crufidal? As you may recall, I like Kecs as well, 'cos they're green and quirky. Mine has Slash/ShadowBall/Skill Swap/Substitute which seems to work quite well (at least in L50 battle tower...)

phaedrus
5th April 2004, 07:21 PM
hm....

mudkip-marshtomp-swampert.

they all are cool. swampert looks a bit wierd, but i like it. mudkip looks the coolest, marshtomp is the hybrid, swampert is all the skill.

so, those evolutions rock this thread. =D

Shuckle
6th April 2004, 04:40 AM
Hmm... hard question...

Red+Blue+Yellow -

Charizard - The pkmn is a legend looks cool and has the stats and ability to back it up plus its a frikkin fire breating dragon! Black shiny Charizard is very impressive.

Ditto - Ok not the most powerful pkmn but still it looks cute and is very unique (gets bonus points for being a great breeder in later versions).

Dragonite - The first pkmn I ever got to lv100 - i was very prowd of my dragonite despite the move set i chose for (looking back) makes me cringe. Despite having good stats and a much broader move pool it fails to look as cool as Charizard.

Snorlax - 'The man the legend' - My bros snorlax was the only pkmn which could run 'toe to toe' not only with my Dragonite but also Mewtwo.

Result - Shiny Black Charizard

Gold+Silver+Crystal -

Shuckle - Toxic, sandstorm, wrap, rest, Shuckle was not the easiest pkmn to train but at high levels he went toe to toe with some of the most powerful pkmn and nailed them. There's not much better than killing that legendary with a pkmn than looks like it'd struggle to move 1/2 meter in 5 mins. :D

Tyranitar - Power, attitude...

Scizor - Doesn't always perform like you'd have thought but with swords dance etc he has great potential.

Result - Shuckle

Ruby + Sapphire - [B]

Castform - All my comments about Ditto + the power to back it up - enough said.

Sableye - I know his stats are weak but still he looks cool and the dark/ghost combination is very interesting.

Kecleon - Again 'colour change' makes him a really interesting pkmn plus his move pool is very broad allowing for many different tactics - fun to design and use.

[B] Legendaries

Mewtwo - no legendary out of any of the pkmn games comes close to being as cool as Mewtwo.

Shuckle
6th April 2004, 04:46 AM
Hmm... hard question...

Red+Blue+Yellow -

Charizard - The pkmn is a legend looks cool and has the stats and ability to back it up plus its a frikkin fire breating dragon! Black shiny Charizard is very impressive.

Ditto - Ok not the most powerful pkmn but still it looks cute and is very unique (gets bonus points for being a great breeder in later versions).

Dragonite - The first pkmn I ever got to lv100 - i was very prowd of my dragonite despite the move set i chose for (looking back) makes me cringe. Despite having good stats and a much broader move pool it fails to look as cool as Charizard.

Snorlax - 'The man the legend' - My bros snorlax was the only pkmn which could run 'toe to toe' not only with my Dragonite but also Mewtwo.

Result - Shiny Black Charizard

Gold+Silver+Crystal -

Shuckle - Toxic, sandstorm, wrap, rest, Shuckle was not the easiest pkmn to train but at high levels he went toe to toe with some of the most powerful pkmn and nailed them. There's not much better than killing that legendary with a pkmn than looks like it'd struggle to move 1/2 meter in 5 mins.

Tyranitar - Power, attitude...

Scizor - Doesn't always perform like you'd have thought but with swords dance etc he has great potential.

Result - Shuckle

Ruby + Sapphire -

Castform - All my comments about Ditto + the power to back it up - enough said.

Sableye - I know his stats are weak but still he looks cool and the dark/ghost combination is very interesting.

Kecleon - Again 'colour change' makes him a really interesting pkmn plus his move pool is very broad allowing for many different tactics - fun to design and use.

Result - Castform

Legendaries

Mewtwo - no legendary out of any of the pkmn games comes close to being as cool as Mewtwo.

Jay
6th April 2004, 05:38 AM
This is in the wrong place. It should be in General Discussion, but not like Gligar_Man will see this nowadays. Besides it should be closed since this is the most overdone discussion.

Blissey for reasons concerning personality. =p

shazza
6th April 2004, 06:17 AM
This needs to be in General Discussion, to discuss your favourite pokemon. Even though it is very unoriginal. My favourite pokemon is Mewtwo, he is such a badass, he is :k-rad:

woz
6th April 2004, 09:14 AM
my favourite pokemon is metapad. he is the best.

GirlRepellant
6th April 2004, 11:15 AM
ZANGOOSE!!! Swords Dance, Slash/Crush Claw, Shadowball, Aerial Ace/Brick Break. MWA HA HA!

Poryhedron
7th April 2004, 02:47 AM
Shiny Black Charizard shouldn't be eligible to win in RBY. Shinies didn't exist then.

By the way, discussing the colors of shinies, you realize they aren't the same color between GSC and RSFL? Shiny Mewtwo, for example, is bronze in one and green in the other, I believe...I forget which is which...

Nace
7th April 2004, 03:30 AM
I've always loved Electabuzz, even if its stats are a little low. Same goes for sheddy. Wonderful concept but executed poorly. Entei is another fave of mine, I used to pwn with entei.

Shuckle
7th April 2004, 04:43 AM
Shiny Black Charizard shouldn't be eligible to win in RBY. Shinies didn't exist then.

Well Charizard stil would have won shiny black or other wise I just chose the coolest form of charizard existing TODAY to present the award too. :P :)

By the way, discussing the colors of shinies, you realize they aren't the same color between GSC and RSFL? Shiny Mewtwo, for example, is bronze in one and green in the other, I believe...I forget which is which...

Wow really? They did new sprites or just re coloured shiny sprites? Why would they do that i wonder?

Yeah shiny Mewtwo in R&S is green where he is usually purple...

A bronze Mewtwo - got any pics?

pimuni
7th April 2004, 11:00 AM

I think they are supposed to be the same color, just that the graphics in R/S are much much much better. Maybe they tried to make it the color of R/S shinies, but the GBC poor graphics (compared to GBA) could not display it clearly.

What really annoys me is Kingdra's shiny. Pink? wtf. I was hoping it was black or green... lol. At first I wanted to search and search for a shiny Kingdra, but when i found out that its shiny was pink, I quit the search, lol.

Sir Chris
7th April 2004, 11:04 AM
Heracross for life. :lemon:

Remy
7th April 2004, 12:45 PM
RBY Flareon!

sillybillyslowpoke
7th April 2004, 01:31 PM
hi ryan its us alex and zach :nut:

mewruler
7th April 2004, 01:37 PM
You wierdos dont do that.

sillybillyslowpoke
7th April 2004, 01:44 PM
you suck balls ryan :mad2: :laugh: :pokeball7 :sabrina: :spam: :rocket: : :gun:

mewruler
7th April 2004, 01:47 PM
I hope you guys get banned from this site.

Remy
7th April 2004, 01:47 PM
Stop spamming, please.

dragonmaster666
22nd May 2004, 10:44 PM
i think absol rules! he has an attack stat that's through the roof pluss he looks cool :banana:

Mitch's Bashamo
23rd May 2004, 01:47 AM
Um...what's my fav Pokémon again, ah that's right Blaziken.

Amethyst Flygon
23rd May 2004, 06:14 AM
Hmmm......tough one. I never quite get a favorite pokemon, more like three or four that I really like out of each set. I will attempt to list the ones I like.

RBY:

Charizard - because it's a dragon. Also, it starts of as a lizard and I really like them. I always chose him because I have some weird problem with training fire pokemon if I don't start with them.

Scyther - this guy just looks too cool. He is the reason why I got Red.

Ditto - as stated before, he/she/it helps a lot with breeding.

GSC:

Typhlosion - see Charizard above. He also looks good enough to have kept me from choosing Totodile, a reptile.

Azumarill - I didn't use it in these games, but it became a team staple in Ruby. Rollout works so well with this guy.

RS:

Flygon - I just love this dragon. It doesn't go for any dragon stereotypes, and it is based of a bug. I haven't trained mine enough to survive the elite four, but I'm getting there.

Groudon - how could I not use this guy as crazy after it took so long to catch him? I started with Treecko, so this guy is my fire pokemon. He can take down the entire elite four on his own if I use recovery items.

There are probably others, but I can't think of them at this time.

Cedric
24th May 2004, 10:26 PM
Espeon, without any second thought... but I love Umbreon too, Gardevoir, Milotic, Blaziken, Typhlosion, Meganium and Parasect =)

I like mostly the psychic and dark types... gardevoir and espeon are THE BESTS =)

DarkestLight
25th May 2004, 10:05 AM
<< ::Holds up teh Ditto::

This guy is the man.

Followed up by Serebii, Smeargle and then teh T-tar. Can't get much more loveable than that.

Pharod, Wearer of Gandalf Hats
25th May 2004, 10:11 AM
Kecleon all the way!

Right on! I'm also a Kecleon fanatic, got two Kecleons at level 100 (Mongo and Bender) and they rock. My friends thought he was crap, until my Mongo totally kicked their team's asses. :P

Spark
25th May 2004, 01:33 PM
Manectric. :yes:

VanirElf
25th May 2004, 03:08 PM
my favorite pokemon in RS are

1. Milotic
2. Altaria
3. Flygon
4. Salamence

I like dragons, and Milotic's just really cool looking.
I miss my Dragonair's the most they shoulda been in RS...oh well
those are all at lv. 100 and i'm Currently working on raising a Slakoth
into a Slaking, her name is Moog...as if anyone cares.