PDA

View Full Version : `*~Yugioh: The Future`*~ (Starts! LSU-May be Accepted...)

DarkBlastoise
26th January 2003, 11:00 PM
It is 20 years in the future, Many of the charachters we know have all grown up and some have even married each other....Unfortunantly that also means their are new Millenium Item holders...and a new enemy...the Card Sharks...a team of evil Duelists searching for the rarest cards the world has ever known! Raino Kaiba (Kaiba/Tea) has full control over Kaiba Corp and has delared that the World Tournament begin! The Tournament rules are to travel to each of the 7 Continents, win enough Prize Stars (3 are wagered on each duel) to compete in those tournaments and hope to be in the top 15 (the 16th is Raino) in order to be in the Championship tournament....but one question? Do you have the heart to keep your Item? to defeat the Sharks? and most of all to win the World Tournament and become the King of Duelists!

RULES:
1) Your char must be directly related to chars from Yugioh (and no it cant be a gay or lesbian descendant :p) but doesnt have to have both parents from Yugioh
2) You cant have 1 person pick Mokuba/Serenity then Yugi/Serenity
3) There CAN be younger brothers though

Name:
Sex:
Looks:
Personality:
Deck:
Item (if one of your parents held one)

heres mine (I can have 2 hehe just cuz I need to control Raino)

Name: Raino Kaiba
Parents: Tea and Seto
Sex: Male
Looks: has dyed black hair that is a little like Seto's hair style but is more fine like Tea's hair, wears purple sun glasses that are either on or around his neck. Wears a more gray blue trenchcoat that has alot of metal buttons fascended into the material, under that wears a black t-shirt and black pants w/ the same grey blue-colored boots.
Personality: Sometimes cocky, but very caculating, he can anticpate alot, and is trained in the Matrial Arts to have a nerve of steel....
Deck: LoD |n\/|nCaB|lty
Item: none

Name: Kai Bakura
Parents: Serenity and Bakura
Looks: has whie hair that falls half way down until its buzzed right there, his eyes are more like Serenity and he shares the facial complexion of both his parents, he wears black colored pants and jacket, and a grey t-shirt thats just plain, he also wears a white belt around his waist, and black shoes.
Personality: he doesnt talk much, he likes to be the backround but he will stand up for himself...
Deck: |)e-Ma|\|uFaCtUrE
Item: Ring

Items:
-Ring-TAKEN
-Puzzle-TAKEN
-Ankh-TAKEN
-Scale-
-Rod-TAKEN
-Tauk-TAKEN
-Eye-TAKEN

Jolteon100
27th January 2003, 07:06 AM
Name: Dave Wheeler
Parents:Joey Wheeler (I dont have a mom listed because all the Females are taken)
Looks:short black hair,blue shorts, wears a Red vest with a Black Shirt 5 Feet 9 inches tall
Personality: kind of shy, but very kind. Would help anyone.
Deck: Mahakill (Maha Vailo Deck)
Item: None

Dave

I was walking around the ship that was heading to the duel Monsters Tournment that starts in Africa. The Boat stops where the first checkpoint is in Algeria. I looked over my Maha Vailo Deck my Dad helped me make.It was perfect. I was ready to duel!

Are we alloowed to start now or to you make the first post?

DarkTemplarZero
27th January 2003, 08:08 AM
Name: Seth Ishtahl
Parents: Isis/Ishizi-whatever and Yugi(chose to use his mother's name instead of his father's)
Looks: his face looks a lot like Isis's, but with purple-ish eyes like Malik's and Malik's hair style, except black/dark brown(well, they are related...), about 5'8, thin build. Wears long blue pants that tend to cover his shoes, and a skintight black sleeveless shirt with a chain that holds the Millennium Tauk at the end.
Personality: Has a personality similar to Yami Yugi, brave, confident, and quick-thinking, mixed with a bit of a dark side(not exactly an evil dark side, more like a deppressed dark side)...
Deck: Bushoujo Deck- Mostly like Isis's deck from Eternal Duelist Soul, beefing up Maha Vailo, but also throws in many other female cards to fit the theme like Dark Elf, Dunamis Valkyra, and Cosmo Queen.
Item: Tauk
Other: Yoshi's little brother, but he grew up away from his family, so he's a lot different from Yugi and Yoshi.

Heald
27th January 2003, 01:04 PM
Name: Darius Zallichous
Parents: Unknown
Looks: Wears sunglasses which hides his Millenium Eye, although it still works. He has long black hair spiked downwards in typical Animé style. He is of a fit build, around 6' 1". He usually wears worn jeans, black boots, black sleeveless shirt with a black trenchcoat.
Personality: Seems a shrewd yet honest guy up front but is in fact cunning and callous. He uses his Millenium Eye to great effect and isn't afraid of anyone. He likes challenges because he knows he can easily meet them.
Deck: An Anti-Dragon deck with many normal monsters, Buster Blader, three Man-Eater Bugs, offensive magic cards, anti-magic or trap cards and counter traps. Apart from Man-Eater Bug, his lowest cards attack is 1700 (Battle Ox and Neo the Magic Swordsman)
Item: Eye

---

"It's pretty, ain't it, Chief?" said Paul, one of my right-hand men. He was larger than me, huge, about my age but didn't have too much upstairs. He was the only other Card Shark I had brought with me today; the other were waiting in the hotel in Calais. It was a warm day with the sun gleaming through the clouds, not like the typical British weather I have been hearing about. We stopped in Trafalgar Square when Paul tapped me on the shoulder.
"Hey Chief! There's a couple of kids over there duelling!" he said. I looked over my sunglasses and, sure enough, there were two teenagers having a duel, not using a fancy stadium, just playing with cards. I had no need to go over there and watch them; my Millenium Eye could let me see what one of the duelists saw. I used my magic on the one on the left. It seemed that he was the stronger duelist. He laid down his final card which won him the duel. I smiled.
"You know, Paul, I am quite a humble man. Maybe I should challenge that duelist, just to see how these British duel."
He nodded and I walked over as he was doing a victory dance. I reached into my pocket and got my deck out.
"Hey, kid, what's your name?" I asked, outstretching my free hand to the winner. He looked at me, shyly, then shook my hand.
"I...I'm Henry," he said. I smiled.
"You seem to be quite a good duelist," I complimented. He blushed.
"How can you tell?"
"Well, being one myself, but I want to see how good I am against you. Fancy a duel?" I offered. He nodded pleasingly.
"Now, what is the most powerful card in your deck," I asked. He thought about and I looked inside his head. It was Gaia the Fierce Knight but then he shook his head and let his pride go up there too.
"No! A good duelist doesn't reveal his deck!"
I nodded.
"Well, you know your stuff. So, the rules are four thousand life points?"
"Yeah, sure, let's duel!" he said. His friend moved aside and I sat down, using this practical yet somewhat undignified battle mat. We shuffled each other's decks then handed them back.
"Alright, lets flip a coin," he said and threw up a 2 pence coin.
"Heads," I called and it landed tails up.
"I nominate I go first," he said proudly and we each drew our five card hands.
"Lets duel!" we said in unison. I then looked at Paul.
"Paul, hand me the Battle Caculator, please," I said. He nodded, reached into his oversized pocket and handed it to me. I placed the stand up and turned it on. It gave us the four thousand life points and awaited the first casualties.
"For my first move, I play Dark Assailant in attack mode and that ends my first turn," he said. He drew a card and looked at my hand. I had Millenium Shield, Shield & Sword, Waboku, Just Desserts, Battle Ox and Judge Man. I then looked at his hand. He had useless monster cards. I sighed.
"I place these two cards face down and I play Battle Ox in attack mode! Battle Ox attacks!" I said. We calculated the 500 point loss and control turned to him. He drew and played Vorse Raider which he ordered to attack Battle Ox, but I simply turned Waboku over which stopped his attack from doing any harm. It shifted to my turn and I sacrificed the Battle Ox and set Millenium Shield. He looked somewhat scared, yet somewhat pleased.
"Ha! You're just cowering! This time I play Claw Reacher in attack mode, but I will not attack," he said. I then looked at his hand. He was about to play Gaia. I smiled. Let him play his precious knight. I drew Gemini Elf but kept it in my hand.
"Your move," I said. He smiled.
"Ha! I now play the most powerful card in my deck! Come forth Gaia the Fierce Knight!" he exclaimed. The pigeons flew as he said this and he sacrificed his monsters to play Gaia. I pretended to be shocked as he declared his attack on my Millenium Shield, losing him 700 points. He was unaffected, despite now being 2800 points from defeat. I drew a card which turned to be Raigeki. I then revealed my trap card, Just Desserts which lowered his life points to 2300. I then played Raigeki and that finished off his Gaia.
"Ha! So what! Your Millenium Shield cannot attack! Its attack points are zero!" he commented. I smiled and switched it to Attack Mode and played Shield & Sword. I ordered the attack which won me the duel. The fact that he had lost so quickly without denting my life-points had shattered his spirit, but I had played him into my trap, and this is what I intend to do to the rest of my oppenents in the checkpoints. I picked up my deck and looked at the boy, on his knees, almost in tears. Jeez, these English are sore losers. I replaced the deck in my pocket and the calculator into Paul's hand and I walked off.
"Chief, where..."
"To the checkpoint in the Tower of London. Apparently, a member of the Royal Family is going to be watching, and I don't want to disappoint by arriving late," I said. I waved a taxi down which took us to the Tower.

Mystic_clown
27th January 2003, 02:27 PM
Name: Pinstripe Pegasus
Parents: Pegasus, mother unkown
Looks: Pinstripe has brown, wavy brown hair and purple eyes. He wears a purple suit and a black top hat. He wears a red bandana underneath his top hat.
Personality: He's quite lively and enjoys making freinds. When it comes to duels though he's quite ruthless.
Deck: Spellcaster/Machine

I sat at a table in the ship's dining room. I was dueling with some hot shot Duelist.
"I pay my Mystic Clown and Mystical Elf in tribute to summon Summon Skull! Beat that!" he smirked. I just grinned and drew a card. I had a Illusionist Faceless Mage, a Barrel Dragon, a Magic Metal Force, a Trap hole and I just drew a Saggi the Dark Clown. I grinned.
"This ends now," I said, "I pay my Illusionist Faceless Mage and my Saggi the Dark Clown in tribute to summon, the Barrel Dragon! And I attack you worthless Summon Skull. That means you've lost all your life points. I win!" I picked up my cards and left my opponent sitting there, dumbfounded.

The Muffin Man
27th January 2003, 04:17 PM
Yoshi Mutou
---------------
I looked into the arena, as the holographic dueling platform was finally completed. My opponent, a girl who simply called herself the "Rare Huntress" stepped up to the platform, as did I.
"You two are very lucky! Very few people actually get to use these outside the official tournements!! Next Sunday the OFFICIAL Tournement will be held, right here in Hartfo-"
"QUIET!! We KNOW where the tournement will be...we KNOW where we are..."the Rare Huntress growled.
"I wager 3 Prize Stars, and my rarest card...Mirror Force!"
I shrugged my shoulders,"Alright. Death Message for me then"I said calmly.
She shrugged, as my Millenium Puzzle began to glow bright white, the spirit released from inside into my body. I felt myself go through a minor change...that minor change being I felt my body grow to about 6'3, and my looks more fierce, and my voice deepened. My mind was set on one thing as the lifepoints ticked up to 4000. Winning. Yeah, Minor change.
"You may go first..."
"You sound confident. My grandfathers Exodia deck doesn't fail me!!"
I smirked and shook my head, as she played out Aqua Madoor, and Graceful Charity. She drew her two cards and smiled.
"One more piece already...You may go."
I shook my head and sighed.
"Confiscation. I pay 1000 Lifepoints and look at your hand..."
I looked through her hand, rubbing my chin.
"I choose the Core of Exodia!!"
She groaned and dropped it into her discard pile. I had just about won this match already, but looked through my hand. Two La Jinn, Cyber Jar, Trap Hole and Change of Heart...
"I play this card, in defense mode...and set this card"I said, playing Cyber Jar and trap hole.
"Alright...I sacrifice Aqua Madoor for Summed Skull!"
I put my hand over the Trap Hole, but something told me not to. I shook my head and waited.
"Summoned Skull, attack that face down card with Lightning Str-...er...Nevermind..."
She decided against it, and I drew my card as it was my turn.
"Alright...I play down Change of Heart, and then attack you directly with Summoned Skulls Lightning Strike attack!"
The skeleton beast dissapeared from Rare Huntress' site and appeared on my side. His wings began to crackle and spark, as a bolt of lightning blasted right in front of her, and her LP counter went down to 1500.
"Alright, your Summoned Skull goes back to your side..."
The huge beast lumbered over as I looked at the card I just picked up. Black Illusion Ritual...
"I play a card down,"she said, setting a monster, "And Summoned Skull will attack your face down card, with Fairy Meteor Lightning!!"
The card she had drawn must have been a Fairy Meteor Crush card, ignoring my Cyber Jars defense mode status and doing any extra damage to me...
"Cyber Jar!! Oh no..."both our monsters were destroyed, leaving me at 3100.
Summoned Skull cried out and burst in a flash of crystals, as I drew 5 cards.
"Hmmm...Due to Cyber Jars effect, I'll play La Jinn, and set 3 cards..."
I had set Man-Eater Bug, Magician of Faith, and Senju of 1000 hands...
"Ha! I summoned Gemini Elf, 2 Vorse Raider, and set these two cards!! As your father can tell you, I edited this deck just in case Exodia doesn't come together..."
She smirked and held off her attack.
"I'll flip over Senju, of the Thousand hands...and grab a Relinquished from my deck!"
I held up the card and shuffled my deck once more, putting it on the platform.
"And now, I'll put La Jinn into Defense mode...you may go..."
She sneered and slapped down a card into her magic slot.
"And I'll attack the Senju with Vorse Raider!"
My LP dropped from 3100 to 2600.
"Now, I'll play Ritual of Black Magic, and sacrifice Gemini Elf and Vorse Raider...for Magician of Black Chaos! Then, I'll destroy your face down card..."
I sighed and shook my head. Just missed my Man-Eater.
"And I've given it Fairy Meteor Crush!"
I shook my head, dropped down to 200 LP now.
"First, I'll flip Man-Eater Bug, and destroy your last Vorse Raider! Now, I'll play Soul Exchange and take your face down card to pay for my Relinquished..."
I flipped Black Illusion Ritual over as I had just set it, and played the Graceful Charity I had just drawn as well.
"Hmmm...I'll discard Summoned Skull...and Neo...and play Pot of Greed..."
I drew my two cards. Another Black Illusion and Relinquished. I then sacrified my Man-Eater Bug and took her Raider, and attacked her directly.
"You played a good game...but it seems I've won..."
She grumbled, threw the stars at me, and gave me Mirror Force before storming off. I shrugged and walked away, shaking the judges hands.
"I hope the tournement players aren't so weak..."I muttered as the spirit filtered back into the puzzle...

The Muffin Man
27th January 2003, 04:19 PM
Ummm, M_C, Summoned Skull requires only ONE Tribute...not 2 ^_^;; Just had to correct that.

DarkTemplarZero
27th January 2003, 05:09 PM
Seth Ishtahl
-------------------------
"Seth? You? Entering the tournament? HAHAHA!!! What a joke!" Anna laughed.
Seth seethed with anger, "Yes..." he managed to get out through clenched teeth.
Anna was your average popular girl, cheerleader, whatever. Her parents where rich so she had the best of everything, no wonder she was always used to getting on Seth's nerves.
"Well well, I might as well save you the disappointment of losing in the tournament, I'll knock you out before it even starts!" she laughed, as usual.
"Fine! You want to duel me?! Let's see you beat me!" Seth burst out, his anger breaking through his usually controlled attitude.
"I always knew you where a loser, but I didn't know you were this stupid! I'll wager all my stars and my ultra-rare Buster Blader," she said confidently, as if she had absolutely no chance of losing. Seth smirked. Duel Monsters was his thing, it ran in the family.
"I'll put up my stars too, and my Cosmo Queen," he said, unable to wipe the smirk off of his face.

"Ok, regular rules, tribs, 4000 lifepoints, winner take all," Anna said, putting her deck on the table. Seth merely nodded.
"You can go first I guess, it doesn't matter," Anna said, leaning back to check her nails.
"Beautiful Slayer in attack mode, and I'll place a card face down," Seth said, kind of nervous. If he lost, he'd never even get to play in the tournament. But it was worth the chance to knock the smirk off of Anna's sneering arrogant face.
"I'll just play a monster face down, and a magic or trap face down" she said, obviously not caring.
"That's mistake number 1! Seductive Shadow!(Shadow of eyes, but Seductive Shadow is more fitting to Seth's deck theme) Puts your Cyber Jar in attack mode, and with that I'll play Dark Elf, and attack," Seth laughed as Anna's LP dropped to 1300.
"Wow, looks like I might even have to concentrate during this duel, not bad. But here goes, I'll flip Ultimate Offering, and pay 1000 life points for 2 extra summons to bring out my Summoned Skull and set a card face down. Meanwhile, I'll have my Summoned Skull destroy Dark Elf!" Anna said, her LP down to 300, Seth's at 3500.
"Sorry to say it, but this duel is over," Seth said, much to Anna's shock, "I'll use change of heart on your face-down card, and sacrifice both Beautiful Slayer and your down card for my Cosmo Queen, who'll destroy summoned skull and bring your lifepoints to zero," Seth said calmly, grabbing Anna's stars and Buster Blader.
For what had to be the first time, it looked like Anna had absolutely nothing to say.

EVme15
27th January 2003, 06:22 PM
Name: Kayla
Parents: Shadi, mother unknown (and not from the Yu-Gi-Oh series anyway)
Sex: Female
Looks: Long dark blue hair. (from her mum... don't ask.) Light brown eyes. About 6' even. Doesn't smile. Tan.
Personality: She's a loner who suffers from depression. (meet me.) She tends to stay quiet, and doesn't make friends easily.
Deck: Fiend/Dragon
Item: Key/Ahnk (Cuz I don't know too much about the Balance to use it... ^_^; )
~|~|~|~|~
Kayla

So, it has finally begun...
Everyone was assembling... soon the tornament would be underway... Then everything will have started...
I had already gone through some warm-up duels. All were rookies who thought they were hot stuff. I couldn't wait for the real tornament... that is what I wanted to battle in.
~|~|~|~|~
It's short, but I need to get off this page real soon.

Jolteon100
27th January 2003, 07:21 PM
Dave

As we neared closer. I found a couple of people playing practice duels. This one person was domainting everyone.His name was Zack. He said, " who wants to lose to me this time". " I duel you kid" he said to me. Everyone wanted me to beat him so I acepted and we began to duel at 4,000 Life points. We flipped a coin. I called it right. Looking at my hand I said I"d go second. He played a Dark Elf and ended. I laughed. I played Tribute to The Doomed and discarded a La Ginn, and then played Haybusa Knight (Level 3 1000/700 This monster can attack twice during the same battle phase) I equiped and Axe of Despair to it and attacked. He lost the game already. His mouth dropped open. I said, "keep your stars". I walked away hoping I would have a better challange next time I duel.

Mystic_clown
27th January 2003, 07:36 PM
Pinstripe
----------------------
I watched as that kid defeated that hot shot. I laughed quietly to myself as he walked past.
"You seem pleased with yourself," I said.
The kid turned to me.
"Not really. I thought he'd be, you know...harder." he replied. I laughed.
"Believe me kid, there'll be a whole lot of duelists better then that show off."
"Really? Who?"
"Well me for example." The kid just laughed.
"You're probably just another showoff just like the rest."
"I wouldn't make jokes if I were you. I know everything about Duel Monsters and I know every counter tactic in the book."
"What makes you so sure?"
"My father taught me and he's one of the best there is."
"Who is he?"
"Maxamillion Pegasus!" The kid gasped.

Note: I was talking to Dave, if that's all right Joltion100.

Jolteon100
27th January 2003, 08:23 PM
Mystic Clown: Sure thats cool

Dave

I couldnt believe I was talking to Peagus son. I kept my cool though. "I guess we will duel later in the tournment". "Well See ya" "Bye" he said. He walked away.I guess my hopes were answered.

DarkBlastoise
27th January 2003, 10:10 PM
Ra|n0

I was sitting in the corner watching all the duels happening on the Travel Boat..."boring..." I said to myself..."These battles are useless...." I stood up and saw two ppl chatting...a few others dueling....I went around the boat...i saw some strange-looking people...Obviously they had stolen other Duelists' Entry Gloves...because I knew that my cousin Rekh wouldnt let any of these circus freaks enter the Tournamnet...then all of a sudden one of them said "is that so Raino Kaiba?" I was a little shocked and turned to face the guy..."Well well...beating you would be a great achivement..." his "firneds got up and surrounded me...."I say that you duel me.." "Or what?" I said "I can drop your cronie's w/ one punch.." One of the Freaks pulled out a gun "or..." "hmmm....okay..." I said "Lets see your skill, LETS DUEL!"

Kai

I decided to go to the boat's edge...I sighed...times like these were hard...mom's sight finally went and now she's fully blind....and dad...I shed a tear....No...I said gathering my strength...I must win tis tournament...so that mom can live a happy life w/ full medical coverage....I went back inside...I noticed a guy who looked like he was being jumped...he reminded me of someone I knew...or that..no..dont think of him...I touched my dad's..er..my Millenium Ring and dropped one of those crazy ppl w/ a kick to the head.."So you like to out number ppl eh?" I said...My hair had spiked up..."How about a little 2 on 2 action?"

uh...we won be getting to Hartford for a while MM...Africa's the first stop on the journey...and dont forget were not the only Duelist relatives I mean Weevil's daughter (YUCK) could be a duelist or even Mako's son...

Jolteon100
27th January 2003, 10:28 PM
Question:How many stars do we start with

DarkBlastoise
28th January 2003, 09:37 AM
uh...hmmm...5...Main Tourneys require you to have 5 more Stars since the previous Main Tournament or in this case when we atarted

The Muffin Man
28th January 2003, 11:55 AM
DB - Did I say it was a main tournement? No. Now, you might want to watch your chastizing, considering the mods don't exactly like you...at ALL...

Drusilla
28th January 2003, 05:14 PM
Can't we PRETEND we're all friends here? It's a little distracting with you two bickering all the time...
If you don't stop, a certian mod *cough* is going to his room without a kiss... :rolleyes:
Meh, I'll post in a sec...

Ghost
28th January 2003, 05:23 PM
Name: Takuya Istahl
Parents:Marik and Mai
Looks: He Looks Exactly Like Marik,only with a Red and Black cloak
Personality: Has a Alternate Personialty, a good side of him
Deck: Mixed Invicabilty
Item:Millenum Rod
Other: Has some of the most rare cards in the world, except for Seto's God Cards. He doesn't care for anybody except his sister, and mostly takes his personialtly from Marik (Like Vixen took hers from Mai, I believe) Inherits most of Mariks and some of Mai's cards

BTW, Doesn't The Millenum Rod have Mind control? I believe it does, cause Marik is controling that Rare Hunter

Takuya
~~~~~~

I watched the water ripple over and over in the blue sea. It wasn't to cold out, so my hood was down. "Hey punk, wanna duel?" A young kid with a Mohawk asked me. "I would not talking if I were you, kid. But fine, I might as well get 3 chips before the Tourney even starts. What is your rarest card?" I asked. He showed me a Dark Magican girl and a Buster Blade. "Why don't we wager 2 of our Rarest cards?" The kid asked. "Fine,I'll will now show you mine," I said Showing him my Black Luster Solider and Toon World. He gasped. "How about I start with 4000, and you start with 6000?Because everybody here knows I will be the winner," I said calmy. "Fine!" The kid pouted. "It's time to duel!" He said.
On his first turn, he put down a face down defense mode card. He ended his turn. "My turn!" I said, drawing a Millenum Shield. So far in my hand were The Millenum Shield, Mystical Elf, Dark Magican, Left Arm of Exodia, Trap hole and Right arm of Exoida. "I put these 2 cards face down in defense mode, and put my Magic/trap card face down," I said grimly. "My turn is over," I annouced. He put down another face down card and ended his turn. I drew a Graceful Charity and drew 2 cards. The left leg and Pot of Greed. I summon Pot of Greed. I drew 2 cards. The last piece of Exodia and Kimara the King of Mythical Beasts. "I summon Exodia the Forrbidden One! Oberliterate!" I yelled, as Exodia destroyed the punks life points. I took his 2 cards and 3 chips and left.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OoC: *Scratches his head a VDTPM, wonder who she is talking about (Is somehow confused cause he hasn't eaten his Chocolate bar today)

Drusilla
28th January 2003, 05:55 PM
Name: Vixen Istahl
Parents: Marik and Mai
Sex: Female
Looks: dyed her hair blue. Otherwise, looks alot like Mai (tall, pretty, yeahhhh...:-p) Oh, she waers blue, black, and red instead of white and purple
Personality: Eccentric, just like me! Very serious duelist. Can be bossy, and likes to argue about little things.
Deck: mostly light and dark (elven cards & witch/magician cards, with the Harpies... I don't know what they're classified as ^_^;;;; ) Her fave is the Dark Witch, however
Other: Stays with Takuya to keep him out of trouble, otherwise is alone most of the time. She likes water sports and nature...

~*~Vixen~*~
"Well done," I said as Takuya came over. He muttered something about time wasters. I rolled my eyes and looked out over the water. The breeze was warm, the water blue. I had almost forgotten I was here to duel. I hoped that there would be some challanges ahead; if all the duelists were like that kid my brother had just beat, I think I would die from bordem. I didn't really feel like dueling; I just wanted to relax for once. School was really taking it out of me; I didn't really have any friends. I didn't want any friends. Hanging out with airheads wasn't my idea of a good time. Takuya was my best friend; we rarely kept secrets from eachother.
I realised I had been staring off into space. I felt a tingling on the back of my neck, and looked around. A guy was standing there. I think he got on at the last stop in the US...
"Can I help you?" He looked kind of familliar...
"Uhh... Sorry, I thought you were someone else..."
"Oh? Who'd you think I was?" I loved tourturing guys. It was one of my short comings... one of many.
"Well, this'll sound stupid. I thought you were a friend of my dad's."
"Who is?"
"Uhh... Mai Valentine." he looked a little embarrassed.
Takuya turned sharply at this. "Yeah, she's our mom. Who's your dad? Wait... No way!" I saw it too.
"My dad's Yugi Mutou."
Takuya and I looked at eachother in disbelief. This was just too wierd.
I turned back to the guy. "Sorry, this is just a little surprising. I'm Vixen, and this is Takuya. You are...?"
"Yoshi. You two are related?"
"Yeah, twins. Wouldn't believe it, huh?"
Soon, we were talking like old friends. Takuya didn't talk much; not surprising, since he was never really a people person. What was strange was just... there was something about Yoshi. Something that made me curious...
~*~
This is my first RPG of this type, so I'm getting used to it. If anyone wants to battle me, feel free, but only a friendly battle, please! ^_^
Edit: Don't worry bout it Raven. They know who they are... *coughDBcoughmikecough*

Mystic_clown
28th January 2003, 06:59 PM
Pinstripe
-----------------------
I sat at a table, drinking a glass of wine when I heard someone mention Yugi Mutou. I walked over to the group.
"What's going on?" I said, "I heard some mention Yugi Mutou."
"I did," said one of them, "he's my dad." I chuckled to myself.
"Great to see you," I said remaining calm, "The name's Pinstripe Pegasus. What's yours?" The other two stepped back.
"You're Pegasus' son!?" one of the kids asked.
Sure I am." I replied. The first kid stepped forward.
"Nice to meet you, I'm Yoshi Mutou." I then turned to the girl.
"Want to duel?" I asked. The girl looked suprised.
"Don't worry," I said, "I just want a freindly duel, nothing on the line." The girl thought for a second.
"Alright."

Jolteon100
28th January 2003, 07:30 PM
Dave

I just got my Duelist glove. I would need five more stars to get into the main tournment, but I didnt feel like dueling right now until we got to Africa. I walked to the other side of the boat feeling bored. Then I saw Peagus son. I never did find out his name. I walked over and watched as he and another person started a duel.

The Muffin Man
28th January 2003, 07:46 PM
Yoshi
-------
I looked out over the sea.
"Dad...you'd be proud of me..."
I smirked and looked at the puzzle around my neck, then to Vixen. She was a beautiful girl. Rather sweet too.
"You there!! Mutou!"I heard someone behind me call. I turned to see a rather beautiful girl, and a boy next to her...and I immedietly understood who they are from the bottom cards of their decks and the storys my father told me.
"Oh God...Rex Raptor and Weevil Underwoods kids..."
"That's right...Grasshopper Underwood and Rex Jr."
"...Well at least he's not Pachycephila Raptor"I muttered.
"Yes, Mom thanks Dad for throwing that idea out the window everyday," Rex jr. said.
I shook my head.
"Anyway, Mutou", Wasp said, "I challenge you to a duel!! My families insects do NOT enjoy being insulted..."
I shrugged as we took our spot.
"Since this isn't sanctioned, how about a little bet? You convince that cutey brother of yours, Seth, to go out on a date with me..."
She smirked, but while beautiful, she was mean and had a lisp.
(Halfway through the 8000LP Duel ^_^;;)
Grass glared across the table.
"Alright...I play basic insect...with LaserC Cannon Armor!"
I shrugged and yawned.
"Witch of Black Forest will destroy it. I win..."
"HOW COULD I LOSE!?!?"She screamed in outrage.
"Well, when we have 8000LP and all you play is weak cards, and Man-Eater bug in ATTACK mode it's not really too tough..."
I stood up and headed for the door, and as I expected Vixen was still in the middle of her duel. I smiled and watched her quietly.

EVme15
28th January 2003, 08:02 PM
Kayla

I yawned, listening to the other duels going on around the ship. So many eager people trying their hand at dueling before the competition began. A wind blew across the ocean and I cursed. Why did it seem that wherever I went, it was freezing? Of course, that was my own opinion, growing up in Egypt...
I walked around the boat. I was really bored now, I needed someone to duel. I walked up to some kid who had apparently just defeated another duelist in a row.
"Woo-hoo! I'm 6 and 0, who wants a friendly challenge?" He said friendly challenge in the most sarcastic tone of voice I had ever heard. Might as well...
"Hey, kid, how about challenging me?" "You're on!"
~|~|~|~|~
Duel later. Bed now. Sleepy.

DarkBlastoise
28th January 2003, 08:29 PM
*dies laughing* so what IS his first name?

Ra|n0 and Kai (kinda of a same thing)

"What was that kid doing?" I asked myself, "Go away, I can handle em on my own"(Raino) "Well theyre gunna gang up on you..." (Kai) (after 10 min of mindless arguing) "Hey whered they go?" (Kai) "YOU INSOLENT FOOL! YOU LET THEM ESCAPE!" (Raino) "oh well...hey isnt that Yugi Muoto's son?" (Kai back to normal) "WHA!...where?" I clenched my dueling deck...(Raino) "uh...*sweatdrop* over there...."(Kai) "Well im gunna duel him...ah! too late were docking in Algirs!"(Raino)

DarkTemplarZero
28th January 2003, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by Raven The Jedi Bounty Hunter
Takuya
~~~~~~

I watched the water ripple over and over in the blue sea. It wasn't to cold out, so my hood was down. "Hey punk, wanna duel?" A young kid with a Mohawk asked me. "I would not talking if I were you, kid. But fine, I might as well get 3 chips before the Tourney even starts. What is your rarest card?" I asked. He showed me a Dark Magican girl and a Buster Blade. "Why don't we wager 2 of our Rarest cards?" The kid asked. "Fine,I'll will now show you mine," I said Showing him my Black Luster Solider and Toon World. He gasped. "How about I start with 4000, and you start with 6000?Because everybody here knows I will be the winner," I said calmy. "Fine!" The kid pouted. "It's time to duel!" He said.
On his first turn, he put down a face down defense mode card. He ended his turn. "My turn!" I said, drawing a Millenum Shield. So far in my hand were [/COLOR] The Millenum Shield, Mystical Elf, Dark Magican, Left Arm of Exodia, Trap hole and Right arm of Exoida. "I put these 2 cards face down in defense mode, and put my Magic/trap card face down," I said grimly. "My turn is over," I annouced. He put down another face down card and ended his turn. I drew a Graceful Charity and drew 2 cards. The left leg and Pot of Greed. I summon Pot of Greed. I drew 2 cards. The last piece of Exodia and Kimara the King of Mythical Beasts. "I summon Exodia the Forrbidden One! Oberliterate!" I yelled, as Exodia destroyed the punks life points. I took his 2 cards and 3 chips and left.

Ummm... something is really wrong here. First of all, you can only normal summon/set 1 monster per turn. Second, there where only 3 cards in ur hand at that time you could have set, the 2 exodia peices and the Mystical elf, and apparently you didn't set either Exodia peice because you managed to summon Exodia in that 1 turn.

Seth Ishtahl
---------------------------
Seth leaned lazily against a wall in the shadows, his arms crossed, his hair waiving softly against the breeze. Off to the side, he listened to some old family feud between Rex Raptor Jr., Wasp & Grasshopper Underwood, and his brother Yoshi Motou. Seth really didn't care for blood rivalries. In his mind, he didn't live through the same life as his parents did. He would make his own friends and enemies.
"Since this isn't sanctioned, how about a little bet? You convince that cutey brother of yours, Seth, to go out on a date with me..." a voice peirced through Seth's thoughts. His face mixed in a strange expression, with an eyebrow raised and a slight blush. Then he looked around the corner and realized that the person who said that. It was Wasp Underwood, Seth immediately had a sudden urge to throw himself into the ocean and to burst out laughing. The first one he managed to control, but the latter burst through. He stepped out onto the deck of the ship, and it now looked like Wasp wanted to jump off of the boat. Yoshi nodded slightly in greeting, and began to duel Wasp. Yoshi easily whooped Wasp with a Witch of the Black Forest.
"Wow, that was exciting," Seth yawned, looking dully off at the horizon. Wasp looked extremely offended and stormed off with a loud hmph.
"Nice job Seth," Yoshi laughed, waving and walking off in the other direction...

DarkBlastoise
28th January 2003, 08:48 PM
uh...I dont think he even set a mon in his 2 turns...

Jolteon100
28th January 2003, 09:43 PM
Dave

The ship captain announced "we are nearing Algirs everyone finsh your duels and get ready to exit the ship. I finshed watching the duel and got my stuff. We would be spending a day in Algirs. I could do some card trading and maybe have a duel while I am there. I met the other people on board, but some of them were still dueling.

Mystic_clown
28th January 2003, 10:32 PM
Pinstripe
---------------------
"I play the dark magician in attack mode!" I cried as the holographic image of my Dark Magician appeared.
"Now attack Dark Magician!! Dark Magic Attack!!!" I watched as the dark magician obliterated Vixen's Harpy lady.
"Looks like I win," I said. I then gathered up my deck and walked towards the exit.
"See you at the tournament Vixen!" I called, "and I expect to get a good duel from you Yoshi!"

DarkTemplarZero
29th January 2003, 08:44 AM
So far in my hand were [I]The Millenum Shield, Mystical Elf, Dark Magican, Left Arm of Exodia, Trap hole and Right arm of Exoida. "I put these 2 cards face down in defense mode, and put my Magic/trap card face down,"

there

EVme15
29th January 2003, 08:51 AM
Um, I don't think that accounts for a loophole...
~|~|~|~|~
Kayla

"Aww, we have to go already? But I was winning!" the kid whined. You wish. It had only been three minutes in, and I was already 2200 Life Points ahead of him. I gathered up my cards.
"I guess I may see you at a tornament somwhere. What's your name, anyways?"
"Me? I'm Kevin, the famous son of Bandit Keith!" I smirked. So, the loser had a kid. I wonder who the poor mother was. I pitied her, have a husband like that and a son like him. "Oh, ok. Well, see you sometime."
I left. Now the stakes got higher, and the duels would get tougher. A lot tougher.

DarkBlastoise
29th January 2003, 09:55 AM
hmmmm...DTZ I think ur right....remeber ppl u can only summmon 1 mon a turn and u must trib for monsters over lvl.5 (5&6= 1 Trib, 7= 2 Tribs)

Ra|no

I peered over the bow of the ship....It was night time...roughly 10:00pm Algirs' time...But u could see the water clearly and all the little strings of light that made Algirs...I turned around putting my sunglasses on....I could see that there actually might be some competition on this boat....no matter....we'll just have to wait....I looked at the schedule...we'd be stopping in Algirs and have to stay there till 5pm tomorrow...then by another boat we will go to Bagdad..which was a risky idea but Sadam Hussein has been overthrown (^_^)...Then I walked back inside while everyone was gathering their stuff...I really dont undestand why Rekh let so many lesser duelists on the boat....some dont even know the correct rules!...We'll just have to see at the Main Tourney in Eqypt if they can win...

Kai

I could see a few ppl I sort of recognized from one of my mom's old photo albums....but they looked a little different....I picked up my bag but my deck fell out of my pocket "godd***it...." I said under my breath..Then as I was picking the cars up another person helped me by picking up some cards for me..when I looked up I saw....*any RPGer...no one wants to talk to me...:( )

so heres the African/Middle East Road Trip:

-Pit Stop 1: Algirs, Algeria
-Pit Stop 2: Bagdad, Iraq
-Semi-Tourney: Johannesburg, South Africa
-Pit Stop 3: Casablanca, Morroco
-African Tournament: Cairo, Eqypt

DarkTemplarZero
29th January 2003, 11:40 AM
Seth Ishtahl
--------------------------
It was around 9 PM when the boat arrived in Algirs. The final dark rays of the sun reflected against the crystal clear water, causing various shades of water, ranging from a semi-light blue to a dark violet. Seth was leaning against the railing of the deck, staring out at the setting sun. He shivered a bit, the temperature must have dropped at least 5 degrees, and the ocean breeze didn't help.
"Attention all duelists. We will be arriving at Algirs port shortly. Please make sure all of your belongings are packed, we take no responsibility for items left on the boat. When we arrive please leave the boat in an orderly fashon. Thank you and enjoy your stay in Algirs," the boat captain's voice came over the PA.
Seth lightly tapped his black backpack on the deck. Unlike other duelists, who dragged huge briefcases filled with cards, Seth only brought some spare clothes and his deck. Earlier he got a good laugh from some girl who was dragging about 8 suitcases, and 3 of Raino's men were carrying about the same amount after her.
"You were supposed to take only what you absolutely needed!" one of the men gasped, struggling with the weight of the suitcases.
"But I need all of this!" she yelled back, impatient.
One of the men decided to open one of the suitcases.
"WHAT IS THIS?!" he said, gesturing in the suitcase.
"Those are some of my hair supplies," she said.
Seth burst out laughing. Just the thought of that giant suitcase stuffed with hair supplies was hilarious.
"Attention all duelists. We have arrived at the Algirs port. Please take your belongings and leave the boat now," the captain announced.
Seth slung his backpack over his shoulder and walked toward the exit.

Ghost
29th January 2003, 01:42 PM
OoC: I knew the part about where you gotta Tribute, and i don't think Millenum Shield's Stars are higher then 4. I forgot you can only summon 1 card a turn 0_oDon't worry, won't do it again......

Takuya Ishtahl
~~~~~

I hadn't brought anything with me, except my deck and Millenum Rod. Nothing else was Nessicary. I walked off the boat, and saw Vixen was nowhere in sight. "I wonder where that Troublesome little girl went... And how proud mom and dad will be when i win the tourament...Of course mom won't, shes too attached to Vixen... Maybe me and dad can have some Victory wine..." I thought to myself. Africa was a wide place.... I hope Vixen doesn't get in trouble... specially with Yoshi... He may be a selfish fool like Yugi Motou was... I cannot believe he actully beat my Father Marik...And he beat mom!I swear I would beat Yoshi Motou!Even if I had to kill myself. Evantully, I found Vixen. "Vixen, so where are we going now?"

The Muffin Man
29th January 2003, 02:48 PM
Millenium Shield and Labirynth wall are both lvl 5, with 0/3000.

Ghost
29th January 2003, 03:44 PM
Oh....well, that settles that ^_^

Jolteon100
29th January 2003, 04:07 PM
Dave

As I was leaving I saw someone struggling to pick of their stuff. I helped them pick up their cards. "Thanks" he said. "My name is Kai". "Im Dave" I said.I nocticed everyone had already started leaving. " We better get going" I said. As we joined up with everyone else.

DarkBlastoise
29th January 2003, 07:15 PM
lol DTZ

Ra|n0

"but sir...why'd u have to take 6 suitcases with you?"...said one of my pitiful guards, "Okay..." I said in an annoyed tone..."Thee first two are all my collected cards, 2 of the other one's creates a battle monitor to monitor all the other action, the 5th one holds my Duel Disc, and the 6th one holds my personal things? any questions? because if I loose the tourney you 3 willl be out of jobs...." *the guards sweatdropped and moved my stuff to the limo* (haha....rich ppl travel in style) Then I hear Rekh over the loudspeaker..."ALL DUELISTS REPORT TO THE ALGIRS CONVENTION HALL TO PICK UP YOUR DUEL DISCS! YOU WILL REGISTER THERE AND STAY UNTIL 12 am TOMMOROW....VIOLATORS WILL AND I MEAN WILL BE DQ'ed...." I closed the window to the limo and waited to arrive at the convention hall....

Kai

The kid's name was Dave...he seemed like a nice guy....I picked up my backpack...I hate when mom packs up too much stuff for me...(a testament to every human w/ a mother to ever walk this earth lol)...I then heard the announcement over a set of loudspeakers...I found Dave again and said "We had better get moving...."

btw folks...I thought about something that will happen at the Check Point wait and see hehe >:>=

DarkBlastoise
30th January 2003, 09:44 AM
Ra|n0

I phoned in to Rekh at the Battle Satelite....As many, many children and other duelists tried to peer into the window to see me, the World's no.1 Duelist, I said to Rekh "my dad's preminition came true..." I said to Rekh, "huh?" Rekh inquired, "what dyu mean?", "He said that if I hold a World Tournament that..." then with a short pause, "The Millenium Item holders will come and amongst them will be my greatest challenge"

-HealdPK: If u do not post within 48 of this post your spot will be nullyfied and the Card Sharks leader will become an OP Char (Outer Person= No one person controls him) (wha? the guy hasnt posted in 3 days!...)

Drusilla
30th January 2003, 05:26 PM
btw folks...I thought about something that will happen at the Check Point wait and see hehe >:>=
Uh-oh... Is Raino a streaker?! =-O *runz*
Sorry I haven't posted. I had to go somewhere after school yesterday... I got home late and I have to get up at 5 AM to catch the bus into town... >.<

~*~Vixen~*~
"Where do we go? The Convention Hall, I suppose. I hope there are showers there... I'm dirty and tired, and you know what that does to me." I winked at him, and he winced. He knew too well. I picked up my backpack and we left the boat. Takuya seemed distant, like something was irritating him. I wasn't going to ask, and I probably didn't want to know. He might be my brother, but he was still a guy. Mom was right, guys were odd. They were best left alone and only try to stop them when they do something really stupid. I'll never understand how any person can keep all thier emotions inside and only express anger and agression. 'Woah,' I thought. 'I'm spacing out again.'
We had to walk to the hall. Some girl was whining about her feet hurting. I turned and pointed out to her that we had only covered the first block, so she better can it before someone did for her. Takuya was looking at a map.
"Watcha doin'?" I asked. ""We're going to need some kind of vehicle, unless you plan to walk across Africa." I glared at him, and he laughed. "I was just looking to see where we could rent something. We'll worry about that later, though."
I hated when He treated me like a child. We were the same age, and I was just as strong as him. He always seemed to think that our mother favored me more. I had no clue why, since Father spoiled me more than she did. He just seemed to be so vicious, like our dad. But we got along, like the whole Yin and Yang thing, I guess.
Something cought my eye. At a street-side vendor's cart, a silver pendant flashed in the light of the rising moon. In the middle was a gem of undescribable color. I walked over to look at it.
"We're not here to shop. If you wanted to do that, you should have stayed at home and gone to the mall." Takuya had been victim to my shopping a few too many times.
"Oh, shut up," I snapped. "I won't take long."
A toothless old man ran the cart. "How much?" I asked.
He studied me. "Two hundred dollar," he said in broken English.
He obviously thought I was just another tourist. I'd had a teacher from this area, and I wan't going to be fooled. If he wanted to haggle, he'd haggle.
"Fifty." I replied. He shook his head. "One sixty." "Ninety." "Fine, one hundred dollar." "Done!"
I gave him a week's worth of my paycheck and got the pendant. It may have been just the light, but it seemed to glow as I touched it. The gem was a deep blue, almost black, but it seemed to shine hundreds of colors at the same time.
"Wow," I breathed. I put it on. I expected the chain to be cold, but it was almost hot.
Takuya stared at me. "Are you done already? You can celebrate you little victory later. We need to get going!"
~*~
I'm not sure where this is going. Spur of the moment insparation, I guess...

Jolteon100
30th January 2003, 06:40 PM
Dave

We entered the main city of Algirs. I walked into someone who had a Hand Disruption deck. I offered my extra Confiscation and I got my 3rd Maha Vailo. My deck was getting even better. I smiled as I checked into the hotel. I walked out and headed toward the duelist building.

Mystic_clown
31st January 2003, 12:58 AM
Pinstripe
I stood in the lobby at the duelist biulding. I was looking through my deck. These were the best machine and spellcaster monsters money could buy, plus I had the best trap and magic cards. I looked and saw the kid I met on the ship enter the biulding.
"Hiya!" I called. He noticed me and walked over.
"Hey it's you again. Sorry, I didn't get your name before," he said.
"The name's Pinstripe. What's yours?"
"I'm Dave Wheeler."
"Wheeler huh? Your dad wasn't Joey Wheeler was it?"
"Yeah."

You can complete the conversation Joltion.

Ghost
31st January 2003, 02:53 PM
Takuya Ishtahl
~~~~~~~~~~

"Now the shopping expo is over,lets go to the Convention hall and get our Duel Discs, so I can destroy and take someones pitful monster. Of course, I'll let you keep your Harpie, If you let me keep my Exodia," I replied to her as walked and walked. I took a small drinking glass and poured some wine into it. Quickly, I drank before anyone say. "Vixen, tell me about this....Yoshi person. Do you like him?Or No?Besides, it doesn't matter if you don't tell the truth, my Millenum Rod will," I remarked Sternly.

Jolteon100
31st January 2003, 02:57 PM
Dave

He looked suprised when I said that Joey Wheeler was my Dad. I asked, "what kind of deck do you have"? He said "Spellcaster/Machine", "you"? "Maha Vailo" I answered. Then the recepionist said "the peope in the World Tournment can now enter their data. Me and Pinstripe both walked over to the computers and typed in the required information. We were officaly entered in the tournment. I reviced my duel disc and headed back to the hotel. I entered my room, ordered a giant meal with room srvice and flicked on the TV. It would be a long day.

Mystic_clown
31st January 2003, 03:11 PM
Pinstripe
-----------------------
I registered for the tournament and then went to my room. I then put on a Micheal Jackson CD and began dancing to 'Billy Jean'. I then looked at a photo of me and my dad. I then looked at the Toon World card sitting in the laminated casing.
"Don't worry dad," I said, "Your favourite card is safe with me.

DarkTemplarZ
31st January 2003, 06:00 PM
Seth Ishtahl
"Ok, here's your duel disc, now we have to register you, I need your name, rarest card, and deck type, the number of your duel disc is already registered," the Kaiba Corp. worker said dully, rubbing his eyes. The guy had spent the whole day standing around registering Duel Discs. Seth had been standing in line for at least an hour and it was about 11 PM. The lights where already dimming in Algirs.
"My name is Seth Ishtahl, my rarest card is Cosmo Queen, and I hae a bushoujo deck," Seth said, yawning, pulling his Cosmo Queen out of it's sleeve to show the guy.
"Very well, you have just been registered for the tournament. Have a nice night," the guy said, turning off the computer and walking away.
Seth grabbed the box and walked out of the store quickly. Something just wasn't right about the attendant...
Just as Seth started to pull on a sweater, he felt like he was being watched. His eyes quickly darted to the side, and sure enough, he could see somebody darting in the shadows behind the store he had just left. Pretending not to notice, Seth strolled away, trying to look like he was strangely fascinated with the night sky. Eventually, Seth neared the hotel. He was suprised, he thought for sure the person sneaking behind him was going to confront him sooner or later. His eyes darted back again, and this time he saw nothing, and he sighed with relief. He jogged up the hotel steps. When he reached the door, he gave one last look outside. He saw nothing. He walked into the hotel and up to his room. He hardly had time to notice the lush furnishings and the plasma screen TV, as well as the nice view to the tropical-themed back of the hotel. He simply fell onto his bed and fell asleep instantly...

Drusilla
31st January 2003, 06:09 PM
mmkay, this is a quicky.
~*~Vixen~*~
"You are SO not fair. And, you shouldn't be drinking. You're too young and you can't handle it." He glared at me. "Grow up. Anyway, you know you aren't supposed to use the Rod on me."
'Oh, yeah, that'll dissuade him. Real mature there...' I glared at myself innerly. Was this the thing that was bothering him? Ever since we met Yoshi, he'd been... bitter. He was usually bitter, but not to me. What was happening to him? he was becoming a monster...
His glare was full of anger. He sometimes mad at me, but not this mad. This was pure rage, hostility. I didn't understand. He raised the Rod at me. "NO! Takuya, STOP!" I yelled. The Rod began to glow, and I felt as if I was drifting away...
I felt as if I had been slapped. The gem in the pendant I wore shone. The Rod was knocked from Takuya's hands, and I ran. What the hell was that? I left the room and looked at the pendant. It was normal again, but it felt hot. I noticed some hirogliphs that I hadn't seen before. "What's this...?"
Someone was coming down the hallway. I ducked into a shadow. "Vixen?" It was Yoshi. Did I trust myself to talk to him? What if Takuya saw him? What would he do? I stayed where I was, and Yoshi left. I sank to the floor and held my head in my hands and cried. I didn't notice that someone else was coming down the hallway again.
"Are you OK?" It was a girl. I couldn't see her face very well, but she seemed concerned. "Hi, I'm Kayla. What's wrong? Can I help you?"
I shook my head, but she stayed.
~*~
Meh... is that OK? Yeah, their are a certian number of Millenium Items, but nothing ever said that their weren't other enchanted items, no?

Ghost
31st January 2003, 08:27 PM
Takuya Ishtahl
~~~~~~~~~~

I tucked my Millenum Rod into my cloak and uneasily walked into the corner of Vixen's room and sat down, inocently. "I'll talk when you two are done.." I said uneasily, as my mind drifted away. What was happening to me?Trying to take over my sister?What kind of creep was I? Not even three quaters before they were done talking, I walked outside, with my duel disk (You see, I had already registered) and picked up my second card next to Exodia and summoned it. "I summon...Mystical Elf, Then another, tribute for the Red Eyes Black Dragon,with a Megamorph! to make his Attack 4800! Attack myself!"(What you see, it ain't a offical duel, so his turn never ends) I said as the Red Eyes turned around, and fired a devasting blow at me.When I woke up a few mintues later, My REBD was gone and blood poured down my face like a stream. I decided to cover my face with my hood, and walk down the hallway a few times. 1 time. 2 times. 3 times. I felt like I just smack myself with anpther one of those REBD blows. "I wonder how dad will feel if he nows.. I tried to use it on Vixen.

DarkBlastoise
31st January 2003, 10:13 PM
okay ppls...dats good...but now on to Iraq....

Kai

I picked up my Duel Disc at the hotel...As I was walking around I saw two ppl I had seen on the boat...but at the first sight of one I hid behind the corner...he had a weapon raised and pointed at someone who looked...a little like him....a girl...Then my Ring began to shine..uh oh..I thought...this cant be good...

YaM| kA|

YeS...sInCe Ka| wAs |n Tr0UbLe I hAd BeeN sUmm0NeD....WhEN | tUrNEd BaCK I SaW ThaT thE BOy HAd AlReAdy LEfT AnD ThE GIrL WaS OKaY...I PeErEd D0Wn ThE HaLL T0 seE tHe B0y TrY t0 AtTaCk H\MsElf....I PoInTeD My R|nG t0rWaRds HiM AnD F0ll0WeD...

Raino

I asked Rekh if he had any news of Millenium Items...he said he could detect them all...they were either in Algirs or nearby...Excellent I thought, I can win their Items from them and become King of Games...still...I walked inside the building...I noticed a few people...some of them looked like M.Item holders...but soon I realized, the sun would rise and the Iraqi Qualifier would commence...only one problem...I needed 6 stars to get in...So I went around the corner to find some kid w/ a Defense Deck...I asked to duel him for all of his Stars...he unwittingly accepted...*15 mins latur*

-Raino: Not bad kid...you lasted more than I expexted...but thats all over! Blue Eyes Toon Dragon attack!

kid's Lp: 0

-Kid: dang....you can take one of my cards...

-Raino: U know what..I will...not take anything..just go on and try to get back into the tourney...

-kid: thank you mister!

then I thought to myself..why? why hadnt I taken one of his cards and only his stars....I mean he had Millenium Shield in that deck...."Nah..." I said.."I cant let it get to me..."

Ghost
1st February 2003, 05:34 AM
OoC: DB, I'm guessing your post is torn me? Because Takuya is the only one who looks like Vixen Vice Versa etc. Answer my question and I'll probably post again

DarkBlastoise
1st February 2003, 12:35 PM
*looks at every1 else's profile* uh...yeah...

EVme15
1st February 2003, 09:13 PM
Thanks, now I feel included!
~|~|~|~|~
Kayla

I sat on the bench, remembering last night. What had been wrong with that girl? Why had she cried? I could have easily found out, I did have the Millennium Key. But something kept me from using it. I had no idea what. Maybe going over it again will help.
~|~|~|~|~
[Last night.]
"Are you OK?" The girl looked up at me, eyes full of tears.
"Hi, I'm Kayla. What's wrong? Can I help you?" She shook her head. That was just like most people, always refusing help. They really needed to talk more often. That wasn't the reason.
I had sat down next to her. Just sat down and waited. She would have to stop crying at some point. If she had really been upset, it was nice to have someone there to cry on. That wasn't it either.
She had been crying out of sadness. Was that the reason? I hadn't seen crying from emotion in so long. I had always been taught never to cry. Just like every other child. But she hadn't been taught that. Was that why?
It had taken awhile, but her tears eventually slowed. After a little bit, she began talking to me. She didn't tell me what was wrong, or who she was with, or anything like that. All I now knew about her was she was a duelist named Vixen. That was it. Then she went off to go to bed, and I went to my room as well. So why didn't I find out?
~|~|~|~|~
[Present]
Racking my brain, I still couldn't figure out why.
"You're thinking about this too much," I chided myself. "Just let it go, you're in a tornament now."
That was right. I was now a duelist, and a duelist only. I set off to find some looser to be reliquished of their rarest card. That was all that I had to be concerned with now.

Mystic_clown
2nd February 2003, 01:30 AM
Pinstripe
----------------------
I was walking around, looking for someone to duel. I then looked and saw a blue haired girl walk up to me.
"Hey you!" I called out to her. She turned to me just as I arrived.
"What do you want?" she asked.
"Want to duel?"
"Sure. What's your name?" I thought for a second. If I told her I was Pegesus' son she might back out.
"Pinstripe," I replied, "You?"
"Kayla."

EVme15
2nd February 2003, 01:14 PM
*thinks hard, can't remember* How are we supposed to do the "duel other characters" thing? If this was said, I forget it. If it wasn't, this is the first time I've been in an RPG that didn't sink where you dueled the other peoples. *bows shamefully*

DarkBlastoise
2nd February 2003, 01:47 PM
*sighs* okay heres how u duel AGAIN....

1) Each person posts his version of the duel
2) If one of the persons doesnt post 24 hours after the first one, the first person's story is the winner
3) If they both do post during the timeline, I will judge to see who wrote it better
4) Dont get mad if you loose because a) that creates Plot Lines, b) ennemies, and/or c) Allies...

Ra|n0

I went up to my room....then I layed on the bed and opened my briefcase...Then I removed my deck...I shuffled it and pretended to duel myself...Then I realized of a new combo..."OF COURSE!" I exclaimed, "If I combine Lord of D. and DNA Surgery...my monsters can become impervious to Magic!...." Still I knew that I may need more than that to win the Iraqi tournament...I layed back..stared at the stars...and fell asleep...waiting for tomorrow...

Jolteon100
2nd February 2003, 02:48 PM
Dave

I was bored. I had eaten evrything I ordered and there was nothing on TV. So I went outside and walked around the city not knowing what to do. It was only 8:00 PM, so I couldn't go to bed. While I was thinking I turned around to meet a blast of water It cleared to revail a little kid about 7 or 8. He had a Supersoaker. "Hey" I said. What's your problem?" " I am the best ocean duelist ever" Mako Tsunami Jr." he proclaimed. "I heard about how you beat that kid on the boat" Well I promise you I will give you a harder challange. I acepted as we started dueling.

He went first and played Umikra and a Water Omitics in Attack Mode. I could barely resist from laughing. I played a Maha Vailo and equiped it with Malnovenent Nuzzler (2750 attack), his lifepoints droped from 4000, to 3150. "Oh yeah I have better cards then that" he said. I'll play the Ritual of Fortess Whale and tribute a Summoned Skull for Fortress Whale attack Maha Vailo. I was at 3950. I set a Cyber Jar. He attacked. I got a Change of Heart, Jinzo, Summoned Skull, Harpies Brother, and a Mystical Space Typhoon. He got a Umi, Lengedary Fisherman,Jellyfish, High Tide Gyoin, and Mirror Force. He attacked My Harpies Brother with High Tide Gyoin, Im at 3600, Then then attacks my Lifepoints with his Jellyfish and Im 1900. In his Main Phase 2 he tributes his Jellyfish for Lengendary Fisherman. And gets rid of Umrika for Umi and sets Mirror Force . Its my turn and I draw a Premature Burial. I Mystical Space his Umi, play Change of Heart on his Fisherman and tribute it for my Jinzo. I then used Premature Burial on my Maha Vailo raising it's attack 2050. I attacked his Hide Tide Gyoin with my Jinzo since he couldn't Mirror Force. His Lifepoints 2400, then attacked with Maha Vailo, Now he was at 350. He played a Monster in Defense, I attacked it with Jinzo, and attacked with Maha Vailo. I had won. I took 3 stars and his only decent card for my deck, 7 Colored Fish. I went back to the hotel and slept, waiting for tomorrow.

DarkTemplarZ
2nd February 2003, 08:49 PM
Seth
---------------------
Seth walked dully out of the hotel, yawning like crazy. His brain felt like it was full of cobwebs. He had tried splashing cold water on his face, but it didn't work. He was still half-asleep. It was already 11:15, and Seth only had 45 minutes to make it to the boat to Iraq. Still, he was slightly anxious to test his duel disc. As the bright afternoon sun reflected pleasently off of the gleaming white walls of the hotel, Seth looked inside the box again, the disc looked pretty damn sweet, equipped with holo projectors and that cool wing on the side to hold cards. He closed the box again and continued to walk. Maybe he could get a duel on the boat...
"Well well well, Seth Ishtahl, we meet again," a voice came from behind, making Seth jump. He recognized the voice, it was the attendant from the duel disc store.
"I'd love to stay and chat, but I've got a boat to catch," Seth said in his nicest voice, waving and turning around to walk away. Before he realized what was going on, the attendant had a knife to his throat.
"Apparently you will have to stay, because I want your millennium tauk, and either you duel me for it, give it to me now, or I slit your throat and take it anyway," the attendant hissed in his ear, his voice suddenly changing from the bored attendant voice to a cold and evil voice.
Seth held the tauk in his hand, remembering what his mother had said when she gave it to him,
*bah, can't think of anything*
Seth made up his mind instantly.
"You'll have to duel me for it," Seth said, knocking the guy's hand away easily and ripping the Duel Disc out of it's box, strapping it around his arm.
"Not just some scared little kid are you? I might get a challenge out of you yet!" the guy said in a manical voice, smirking.
"Let's see what you make of my Dark Elf," Seth said, placing the Dark Elf in attack mode, the holoprojectors creating an image of a dark skinned elf waiting confidently with her arms crossed.
"Fool, your simple-minded strategy can't hope to defeat me, I'll play one monster face down," the guy said, his face down card appearing.
"I'll show you how simple minded I can be, I'll sacrifice Dark Elf for my Dark Magician Girl!" Seth said, his Dark Elf being swirled in a blue twister and in it's place, appeared a Dark Magician Girl, her wand twirling in her hands, and firing a Dark Magic Attack at the face-down card... A Nimble Mamonga.
"Fell right for my trap, not only do I gain 1000 LP, but I can special summon my other 2 Nimble Mamongas! Just to give you a chance, I'll leave my turn at that," the guy started. But Seth wasn't listening, darkness swirled around him, the world being replaced with a single picture. Far, far away he could feel his millennium tauk shaking... A picture swirled toward him, a card... a letter E... A strange shape... A Death Message.
Of course, that's the only thing that makes sense... He has a Ouija Board deck! That explains his stalling. I've got to get to his lifepoints before that Seth thought.
"Ah yes, good, you're tapping into the power of your millennium tauk, I suppose you've figured out my Ouija Board strategy, but it's too late, I have 3 of each peice in my deck, and I only need Death Message E and the Ouija Board itself to win!" the guy laughed manically.
"Keep dreaming, you'll be beat before that!" Seth yelled back, hoping he sounded more confident than he felt.
Come on deck, don't fail me now Seth said, drawing a card from his deck... a Fairy Meteor Crush. Perfect. Maha Vailo+Axe of Despair+Fairy Meteor Crush=major ouchie.
"I'll play Maha Vailo, and equip her with Axe of Despair and Fairy Meteor Crush to boost her to 3550 attack and destroy a Nimble Mamonga!" Seth said, causing the guy's LP to drop to 2550.
"Thank you, you've played right into my hand, with my Eternal Rest I'll destroy Maha Vailo. And I'll also set my Ouija Board face down, all I need is the E death message and I win!" he said.
"I will just set 2 m/t's face down, and use Monster Reborn to revive Dark Elf," Seth said, reducing the guy's LP to 1550 and his to 3000.
"Too little, too late, I'll activate my Ouija Board and De..." the guy started.
"Too bad, Solemn Judgement, negates the Ouija Board, and because of it's effect, the other 4 messages are sent to the graveyard as well. Face it, you're beat!" Seth said, breathing a sigh of relief.
"I'm not done yet, I'll play my Penguin Soldier Face Down, and when you attack it or during my next turn, I'll flip it and return both of your monsters to your hand and attack with this La Jinn I have in my hand," the guy said, smirking at what looked like certain victory.
"For somebody who's so confident, you do mess up a lot. Shadow of Eyes screws you over again, and my Dark Elf and Dark Magician Girl attack, and you're out of lifepoints. Now fork over that Ouija Board of yours," Seth laughed.
"We'll meet again Seth Ishtahl, and next time I won't go so easy on you," the guy said, handing over his Ouija Board and slipping back into the shadows.
Seth breathed a sigh of relief and started to walk toward the boat.

DarkBlastoise
2nd February 2003, 11:00 PM
hmmm...maybe that guy was a Shark hehe...

YaM| Ka|

WeLl It WaS MoRNiNG....I HAd BEEn StALkiNG dUeLISts AlL NiGHt....WhEN I AWokE IT wAS AlMOsT TiME T0 G0 0n thE B0at...I TheN REliNQuIsHEd My PoWEr To MY HoST to GIve mY PuPPet SOMe PlAY TimE anD I s0Me ReST...

Kai

The first thing I felt was my head aching...it hurt...alot...I rubbed it and stubled out of my room...almost falling on a hot chick (YOWZA!) she looked at me w/ fierce eyes and I backed away embarrassed..When I had regained my composure...I Went outside..it was almost time to leave the boat...thats when I spotted a boy roughly my age...he seemed familiar...he had a bit of the look from one of those ppl from the Picture Album....Still I turned away and went on the boat...although I felt something strange...in the back of my mind...

The Muffin Man
3rd February 2003, 12:11 PM
DB I'm warning you right now. Stop typing like that. It's annoying and makes people liable to ignore your post.

Drusilla
3rd February 2003, 05:41 PM
Erm... DB, who are the chick and the guy that Kai see?
~*~Vixen~*~
Back on the damn boat again... This seemed to be all travel and no duel. I wandered around looking for Kayla.
I looked down at the pendant. The hieroglyphs were clearer in the sun. My dad had taught me how to read them.
The Bearer of this Gem has the protection of the Gods and may only be released by this spell... The rest was marred.
My cell phone rang. "Hello?" "Vixen! I haven't been able to get a hold of your brother. Where are you?" It was Dad. "Uhh.. on the way to Iraq, I think. Dad, I picked up this item at the bazaar the other day, and it's got some sort of inscription." I read him what I could. There was silence. "There's no way... Well, you know that thier are Millemium Items. Along with them there were some other Items made, with the powers of the original Trap Cards in them. There were only three made, and a Pharoh ordered that they be destroyed, fearing that they may be copied. However..." He broke off. "One was left. The Pharoh's son gave it to his wife. It was buried with her, and supposedly lost. But now... Vix, don't let anyone have that. It will protect you from the powers of the Millenium Items. Please let your brother know. I know that he would never use the Rod against you, but the recoil from the Trap Item can destroy someone's mind."
My heart sank. "Ok... I'll go find him now. Thanks, love you." "Love you too, good luck to you and your brother."
I hung up and ran across the boat, looking for Takuya. Knowing him, he could do any number of things to himself if he was driven mad. I ran around a corner and ran right into him. He'd had his hood up, but the impact knocked it back.
"My God, Takuya..."
He tried to hide his face. I threw myself onto him before he could get away and sobbed.
"I'm so sorry..." I wispered.
~*~

DarkBlastoise
4th February 2003, 09:56 AM
1- the guy is Seth
2- the girl is no-one important just a waitress
3- dang....y dyu u always gotta just kkep on ranting and raving around about my posts MM? god....dont u have anything else to do besides chastize me?

Ra|n0

I wokeup that morning....the other duelists were getting onboard the boat to Bagdad....I packet up my suitcase and went out the door...When I got onboard I found out that almost literally 1/3 of the duelists who arrived here to start have been eliminated....There was some guy (no one important) who was bragging that he could beat anyone..."U know what some ppl said?..." the guy asked, "That im the best duelist in the world, better than the tournament host Raino Kaiba!..." Now this pretty much ticked me off, so I walked up to him and said, "Oh really..." he stood up, "Then u might wanna face the REAL thing!" I pulled out my dueling deck and shoved it into my Disc, he did the same, "Now.." he said, "Ill prove to the world im better than you by taking your Toon World!" I smirked....this guy has no chance ,I said in my mind...

Me 4000/ Him 4000

"My turn" I said, I drew...then smiled.."okay...Lord of D (1200/1000) in attack mode..., and I set 1 M/T card and end my turn go...". "Godd...you must think im really gullable.." he said, "I play Raigeki.." "Not so fast" I said, "I flip over my trap and it's DNA Surgery!" "So hjows that gunna save LoD.?" "Easy by changing it's type to Dragon!" "Wha? that means its impervious to Magic!", "And your Raigeki is nullyfied..." "ugh....go...", I drew another card "I play Toon World!" the other guy said, "Oh no!" "And ! play WotBF (1100/1200) in ATK mode...plus a face-down Card...then I summon Toon Summoned Skull (2500/1200)!" "Wha? " he said, "But that's an illegal summon!" , "No" I said, "toons are special summons...now TSS attack his LP directly!" "Ahh!!!"

Me 4000/ Him 1500

No way, " The guy said, "YOULL PAY!!...I play Heavy Storm!!" "I counter that w/ Imperial Order!" "NOOOOOO!!!" he said..."Ill set this M/T and a mon f-d go...." , I drew another card, "And from WotBF I get another TSS...No its time for the final attack...although first I loose 700LP from IO..."

Me 3300/ Him 1500

"Now...I play 1 M/T and play Toon GAF (2300/0), now attack Toon GAF!!.."Mirror Force!" said my opponent..."He smirked thinking he had won.."No...you havent won...because I use Solemn Judgment!!!" "WHA?!?!?!??NOOOOOOO!!!" the guy was in total disbelief...I had payed 1/2 mah LP to negate his Mirror Force, then directly atacked his LP for the win...

Me 1650/ Him 0

The crowd behind us cheered..then I walked away...taking 3 of his Stars making my total got to 9, and one card, his Heavy Storm cuz I needed one...

The Muffin Man
4th February 2003, 12:24 PM
Well if you posted correctly I wouldn't have to. Talking back to a mod isn't exactly bright, either.

Jolteon100
4th February 2003, 02:59 PM
"Easy by changing it's type to Dragon!" "Wha? that means its impervious to Magic!", "And your Raigeki is nullyfied..."

"All Dragon-Type monsters cannot be targeted by Magic Cards, Trap Cards, or other effects that specifically designate a target while this card is face-up on the field"

This means that Lord of D. only protects Dragons from card effects that target 1 monster like Change of Heart or Man Eater Bug.

Credit to http://www.upperdeckentertainment.com/yugioh/faq3.asp for ruling

"I play Toon World!"
Continous Magic
"This card is activated by paying 1000 of your Life Points."

...then I summon Toon Summoned Skull (2500/1200)!" "Wha? " he said, "But that's an illegal summon!" , "No" I said, "toons are special summons...

Im not sure, but then that means you could summon 5 Toon monsters in one turn.

now TSS attack his LP directly!" "Ahh!!!"

Toon Summoned Skull

Dark
[Fiend/Toon]
Lv 6
2500/1200
This card cannot be summoned unless "Toon World" is on the field. This card
cannot attack in the same turn that it is summoned. Pay 500 Life Points each
time this monster attacks. When "Toon World" is destroyed, this card is
destroyed. If your opponent doesn't control a Toon monster on the field,
this card may inflict Direct Damage to your opponent's Life Points. If a
Toon monster is on the your opponent's side of the field, your attack must
target the Toon monster.

Credit to http://www.pojo.com/yu-gi-oh/COTD/index.shtml for card info.

Toon Summoned Skulls effect applies for all Toon monsters.

EDIT: dtz, Mirror Force and Raigkei aren't targeted effects because Raigkei destroys all monsters on yur openents field, so you dont get to target what gets destroyed. Same with Mirror Force.

DarkTemplarZ
4th February 2003, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by DarkBlastoise
1- the guy is Seth
2- the girl is no-one important just a waitress
3- dang....y dyu u always gotta just kkep on ranting and raving around about my posts MM? god....dont u have anything else to do besides chastize me?

Ra|n0

I wokeup that morning....the other duelists were getting onboard the boat to Bagdad....I packet up my suitcase and went out the door...When I got onboard I found out that almost literally 1/3 of the duelists who arrived here to start have been eliminated....There was some guy (no one important) who was bragging that he could beat anyone..."U know what some ppl said?..." the guy asked, "That im the best duelist in the world, better than the tournament host Raino Kaiba!..." Now this pretty much ticked me off, so I walked up to him and said, "Oh really..." he stood up, "Then u might wanna face the REAL thing!" I pulled out my dueling deck and shoved it into my Disc, he did the same, "Now.." he said, "Ill prove to the world im better than you by taking your Toon World!" I smirked....this guy has no chance ,I said in my mind...

Me 4000/ Him 4000

"My turn" I said, I drew...then smiled.."okay...Lord of D (1200/1000) in attack mode..., and I set 1 M/T card and end my turn go...". "Godd...you must think im really gullable.." he said, "I play Raigeki.." "Not so fast" I said, "I flip over my trap and it's DNA Surgery!" "So hjows that gunna save LoD.?" "Easy by changing it's type to Dragon!" "Wha? that means its impervious to Magic!", "And your Raigeki is nullyfied..." "ugh....go...", I drew another card "I play Toon World!" the other guy said, "Oh no!" "And ! play WotBF (1100/1200) in ATK mode...plus a face-down Card...then I summon Toon Summoned Skull (2500/1200)!" "Wha? " he said, "But that's an illegal summon!" , "No" I said, "toons are special summons...now TSS attack his LP directly!" "Ahh!!!"

Me 4000/ Him 1500

No way, " The guy said, "YOULL PAY!!...I play Heavy Storm!!" "I counter that w/ Imperial Order!" "NOOOOOO!!!" he said..."Ill set this M/T and a mon f-d go...." , I drew another card, "And from WotBF I get another TSS...No its time for the final attack...although first I loose 700LP from IO..."

Me 3300/ Him 1500

"Now...I play 1 M/T and play Toon GAF (2300/0), now attack Toon GAF!!.."Mirror Force!" said my opponent..."He smirked thinking he had won.."No...you havent won...because I use Solemn Judgment!!!" "WHA?!?!?!??NOOOOOOO!!!" the guy was in total disbelief...I had payed 1/2 mah LP to negate his Mirror Force, then directly atacked his LP for the win...

Me 1650/ Him 0

The crowd behind us cheered..then I walked away...taking 3 of his Stars making my total got to 9, and one card, his Heavy Storm cuz I needed one...

1) Lord of D. protects dragons from TARGETTED effects, effects that allow your opponent to choose which monster to target(so cards such as Fissure, Raigeki, and Mirror Force still work, while Man Eater Bug and Change of Heart don't)

2) Toon monsters are NOT special summons

3) Toon world costs 1000 LP to activate.

4) Group A toons can't attack the turn they are summoned or SSed

5) Even if group A toons could attack on the first turn ur LP would be down to 400 at the end of the duel, because Group A toons need 500 LP to attack.

and I think that's it.

Drusilla
4th February 2003, 04:15 PM
Good Lord... will you two STOP!?
DB- First, you don't need to take things so personally. And, he does have better things to do... :rolleyes:
MM- YOU, young man, need to be nicer. No ifs, ands, or buts, JUST FREAKIN DO IT.

If this starts again, I won't be nice about it. I WILL contact someone neutral and that person WILL stop it if you don't.
mmkay, buh-bye! :wave:

Ghost
4th February 2003, 05:20 PM
Takuya Ishtar
~~~~~~~

"You don't need to feel sorry for me. I'm just some creep. If you really wanna convince me I'm not one, then come follow me to the front of the boat. And, if you really do think I'm not a creep, then tell me about Yoshi! You can't hide your secrets from me" My last sentence became a cold, raspy voice,and I slowly walked to the front of the boat.

DarkBlastoise
5th February 2003, 12:24 AM
:rolleyes: whatever...so I made a few mistakes...and btw Toons are Special Summons...read the cards a little carefully....but now since its almost tourney time...its time to post your full deck because if not, say your dueling another RPGer, and say they dont know what the heck a F/S Beatdown is, so in their version of the battle they'd say u play Launcher Spider or sometin which isnt part of your deck...and vise-versa...and if u have a link to your deck go ahead and post it...***. cards are allowed...as long as you have the traduction...

Ra|n0
Deck: LoD. |nv|nCaB|l|tY
Deck:
3x Toon SS

3x Lord of D.
3x Toon Gemini Elf (Toon, lvl.4 1900 ATK)
2x Toon GAF (Toon, lvl.4 2300ATK, GAF effect)
3x Saphire Dragon (Dragon, lvl.4 1900ATK)
3x MoF
1x Cyber Jar
1x WotBF
1x Sinister Serpant (Killer Snake in ***., if in Graveyard during ur main phase put it back in your hand)

5x Staples (as in Raigeki, Dark Hole, Change of Heart, Pot of Greed and Mon. Reborn)
3x Toon World
2x Toon Index (Search for 1 Toon in your deck)
2x TttD
3x AoD
1x Harpie's Feather Duster
1x Heavy Storm

1x IO
1x Solemn Judgement
1x Mirror Force
3x DNA Surgery
1x Magic Jammer

Total: 44 cards

Kai
Deck: |)e-Ma|\|uFaCtUrE
Deck:
[3x] Needle Worm*
[3x] Don Zaruug*
[2x] WMH
[2x] Hayabusa Knight
[3x] MoF
[1x] WotBF
[1x] Cyber Jar
[1x] Sinister Serpent*

[5x] Staples
[2x] NotC
[2x] TttD
[1x] Heavy Storm
[1x] Harpie's Feather Duster*
[1x] Magic Cylinders
[3x] Cost Down*
[3x] AoD

[1x] Imperial Order
[1x] Solemn Judgement
[1x] Mirror Force
[3x] Gravity Bind
[1x] Destruction Ring
[2x] Magic Thorn
-----------

-Needle Worm: lv.2, EARTH, Insect/Effect, FLIP: Discard the top 5 cards of your oppo.s deck
ATK 750/ DEF 600

-Don Zaruug: lvl.4, EARTH or DARK (forgot), Warrior/Effect, Effect: Whenever Don Zaruug makes a Direct Attack on your oppo., you may do 1 of 2 things..a) discard the top card of his deck or b) discard randomly 2 cards from his hand.
ATK 1400/ DEF 1000

-Sinister Serpent: lvl.1, AQUA, Aqua/Effect, Effect: During your Standby Phase, if Sinister Serpent is in your Graveyard you may bring it back to your hand(the Ultimate Stall)
ATK 350/ DEF 300

-Harpie's Feather Duster: well...lets use an analogy for this one...Raigeki is to Dark Hole as HFD is to Heavy Storm...still dont get it? *sigh* okay...it destroys all your oppo.'s M/T

-Cost Down: well....this is the card im not totally sure of...From what ive read it equips to a monster and the controller of Cost Down may choose how many levels of the monster he equiped Cost Down to, to lower...say I have GB out and Don Zaruug on the field...but since Don Zaruug's a lv.4 I cant attack, so I use Cost DOwn to lower his lvl. to 3...but I also think they'res a side effect to the card....
------------------------------
there...now every1 else MUST post their decks..k?

Jolteon100
5th February 2003, 05:57 AM
Deck Name"Mahakill"

43 cards

Monsters:21
1 Jinzo
2 Summoned Skull
3 Maha Vailo
2 7 Colored Fish
2 Mechinal Chaser
2 Harpies Brother
1 Witch of the Black Forest
1 Cyber Jar
2 Magician of Faith
3 Man Eater Bug
2 Haybusa Knight

Magic/Trap:22
1 Power of Magicians(Equip card.
with this card you gain 500 attk and def for "every M/T on your field
2 Malnovenent Nuzzler
3 Axe of Despair
2 Mystical Space Typhoon
1 Heavy Storm
1 Solem Judgement
2 Magic Jammer
1 Tribute to the Doomed
1 Raigkei
1 Dark Hole
1 Swords of Revaling Light
1 Mirror Force
1 Change of Heart
1 Monster Reborn
1 Pot of Greed
1 Premature Burial
1 Power of Teamwork(For every face-up monster you control, increase the ATK and DEF of the equipped
monster by 800 points.

Dave

"Im ready for the next Checkpoint" I said as I boarded the boat heading to Iraq. I want to duel one of the people I knew from the ship. made it to my room an and unpacked. I would have at least 1 duel on the boat later.

DarkTemplarZ
5th February 2003, 07:02 AM
actually, DB is right about Group A toons being special summons:

'Group A Toon Monsters are considered Special Summons. HOWEVER, they STILL require Tribute!'

u still need to tribute for toons, no idea why, lol.

Anyway, cost down just reduces the level of all the monsters in your hand by 2 for one turn, so you can bring out 3 Toon Skulls with no tribs.

Seth's Bushoujo Deck(42 cards)

Monsters(18):
x3 Beautiful Slayer
x3 Dunamis Valkyria
x2 Dark Elf
x2 Cosmo Queen
x3 Maha Vailo
x1 Dark Magician Girl
x3 Magician of Faith
x1 Witch of the Black Forest

Magic(16):
x3 Manevolent Muzzler
x3 Fairy Meteor Crush
x3 Axe of Despair
x1 Mage Power
x1 United We Stand
x5 Staples

Trap(8):
x3 Shadow of Eyes
x1 Magic Cylinder
x1 Mirror Force
x2 Solemn Judgement
x1 Fairy Box
x1 Solemn Wishes

The Muffin Man
5th February 2003, 08:42 AM
This has very little, if any, japanese cards. I'll post it tonight when I can get to apprentice and revise 'SPELLing your Demise", and look for Spoilers of Labyrinth of Nightmare to add some.

Ghost
5th February 2003, 01:42 PM
Deck: Mixed Invicability

Monsters:

2x Gemini Elf
1x Morphing jar
1x Cyber Jar
1x Red Eyes
1x Jinzo
2x Buster Blader
2x Dark Magican
2x Dark Elf
2x Dark magican girl
2x Axe Raider
2x Dark Paladin
2x Fire Champion
1x Wicked Worm Beast
1x Dark Magican Girl
1x Ryu Ran
1x UFO Turtle
1x Relinqushed
1x Thousand Eyes Idol
1x Judge Man
2x Neo
1x LOD
1x Basic Insect
1x Komuri Dragon
2x Harpie's Brother
1x Right Arm of the Forbidden one
1x Left Arm of the Forbiden one
1x Right Leg of the Forbidden one
1x Left leg of the Forbidden one
1x Exodia the Forbidden One
1x Summoned Skull
1x Millenum Shield
1x Mystical Elf
Monsters:38?

Magic/Trap

1x Raigeki
3x Trap Hole
3x Black Pendant
3x Horn of Unicorn
2x Reinforcments
2x DNA Surgery
2x Mystical Space Typhoon
1x Premature Burial
1x Call of the Haunted
1x Monster Reborn
1x Gravedigger Ghoul

Magic/Trap:20

Total: 57

The Muffin Man
5th February 2003, 01:48 PM
Raven:
1.That decks not legal. Only one of each Exodia piece, and Rageki
2.it's huge, but that doesn't matter in this RPG.

Ghost
5th February 2003, 02:00 PM
Sorry, I'll edit it ^_^

Jolteon100
5th February 2003, 02:18 PM
I barley know any of the effects for the Japanesse cards so for people who have them in there deck it would be better to post the effect of the cards so everyone knows them.

EDIT: Also Raven you can only have 1 Jinzo

Ghost
5th February 2003, 02:28 PM
Since when could you only have 1 Jinzo?

Jolteon100
5th February 2003, 02:33 PM
Check on Upperdeck or Pojo's restricted list it says you can only have 1 Jinzo.

Ghost
5th February 2003, 02:46 PM
Oh...Well Ok Then..

Drusilla
5th February 2003, 04:34 PM
erm... not everyone plays the TCG. Does Upperdeck have a list of the cards? Could I get some links, please? *puppy-dog eyes*

Jolteon100
5th February 2003, 04:40 PM
Heres a link of the restricted list http://www.upperdeckentertainment.com/yugioh/forbidden.asp

You can use the rest of the site also to make sure you know card rulings and the basic rules (besides the 8000 lifepoints since we are playing battle city LP)

Drusilla
5th February 2003, 05:17 PM
i don't really need a restricted list... I have one of my own, cuz my bro plays the TCG. I meant, is there a site that you know of that has a list of all the cards and thier effects and such... sorry ^___^;

Jolteon100
5th February 2003, 05:19 PM
Heres one http://www.kingyugi.net/indexen.htm

go to the cards section

DarkBlastoise
5th February 2003, 07:34 PM
okaty heres a list of who's accepted...btw...before EVERY tournament...please post if you have made any changes to your decks and thank you....

(DB)Ra|n0: LoD |nv|nCaB|l|tY

(DB)Kai: |)e-Ma|\|uFaCtUrE

(Jolteon100)Dave: Mahakill

(DTZ)Seth: Bushoujo Deck

(Raven)Takuya: Mixed Invincability

and thats it so far...as soon as we have ever1's deck we'll start...and remember...if you loose...dont get mad...oh yeah...it'd be good if we encounter some Card Sharks on the way...thx for your co-operation....

The Muffin Man
5th February 2003, 08:20 PM
generic F/S w/ Dark Magician, Power of Magicians, and United we Stand. You figure out the rest. I also might add that you can't accept people mid-RPG when they've been accepted already in the topic. ANd no you may NOT post another signup

DarkBlastoise
6th February 2003, 10:09 AM
so (MM)Yoshi's running F/S which makes sense (Yugi) and MM's gotta point...after the Iraqi tournament NO MORE SIGNUPS DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR!? thank you...(btw MM ill just refer to your deck in Deck Discussion as your deck ok?)

The Muffin Man
6th February 2003, 02:25 PM
Just call it the "Mutou deck", I guess. And please do not start ANY new topics. If you want to discuss something, start a chatroom in mIRC. It's not too hard...o_O; scratch that, I deleted mIRC.

Drusilla
6th February 2003, 05:45 PM
Sorry this took so long... >,<

Yin-Yang Deck
Monsters:
x2 Wall of Illusion
x1 Stern Mystic
x1 Dark Elf
x1 Summoned Skull
x1 Neo the Magic Swordsman
x2 Mystical Elf
x2 Gyakutenno Megami
x1 Doma the Angel of Silence
x2 Dark Magician
x3 Dark Magician Girl
x2 Dark Witch (see the VR shows... Mai uses it when the evil monsters take Mokuba by accedent)
x2 Ancient Elf
x1 Rogue Doll
x3 Harpy Ladies
x2 Harpy Lady Sisters
x1 Harpy's Pet Dragon
x1 Sorcerer of the Doomed
x1 Ansatsu
x1 Feral Imp
x1 Witch of the Black Forest
Monsters: 31

Magic & Traps
x2 Heavy Storm
x1 Dark Hole
x1 Change of Heart
x1 Monster Reborn
x1 Mirror Force
x1 Soul Exchange
x2 Sword of Dark Destruction
x3 Dark Curtian
x2 Yami
x1 Ancient Telescope
x3 Book of Secret Arts
x1 Card Destruction
x2 Dark Energy
x1 Dian Keto the Cure Master
x1 Last Will
x1 Waboku
x2 Ookazi
x2 Harpy's Feather Duster
x2 Rose Whip
x2 Cyber Shield
M&T: 31

Total: 62

I'll post in a sec... ¬¬;

Drusilla
6th February 2003, 06:31 PM
~*~Vixen~*~
I followed Takuya to the front of the boat.
"So?" he asked and waited.
I looked away. "I don't know... I really don't know..."
"How could you even think of it?! His father defeated Mom and Dad!"
"Why is it any of your buisness?!" I yelled at him.
"Because I'm making it mine! Tell me or else!"
I felt the anger rise in me. "OK, yes, I do like him. Happy? I DO!"
He gaped at me. I turned and ran. I went to Kayla's room and knocked on the door. "Who is it?"
"It's me, Vixen. Can you let me in?"
"C'mon in. The door should be unlocked."
I went inside and locked the door behind me.
~*~

Yeah... short. ttfn

DarkBlastoise
6th February 2003, 08:16 PM
ok accpeted....

Kai

As i left the boat I followed that guy I had seen earlier...He seemed troubled....I felt something tug at my mind but I resisted it...Then as I focused myself on the guy again I saw that he and a girl were talkin bout something...The guy looked pretty depressed...I dont know why I followed him he was in shock...he then mentioned something that made my mind twitch..."Vixen....in love w/ a Muoto?...." the key word there being Muoto...My mind was on fire...I ran into the wall nearly screaming...then my mind, under too much stress...let go...

YaM| Ka|

HehHEheHE....I HAd FiNNalY Br0Ken FrEE AgAiN...My H0St HaS n0 M0rE p0WEr 0VeR Me aNy M0rE....| kEPt 0n f0lloWinG hIm BeCaUsE He HELD WHAT I NEedED to P0SSEs...ThE M|llEn|uM R0d....W/ iT | c0uLD F|nnAlY HavE T0Tal D0MiniOn OvER KaI's BoDY...He F|nNaLLy N0TiCeD Me ANd SaID "Huh?..Who are you?...*points Rod at me*" "Well well....it seems you and I have...a common Interest...."...

ill let Raven finish the convo just dont end up killing or dueling ny1 k?

DarkTemplarZ
7th February 2003, 05:01 PM
o.O Vixen likes her cousin?!?! is it just me or is that just wrong?

Seth
-----------------------
Once again, Seth leaned onto the railing of the boat, staring into the sky, his long hair bouncing lightly on his shoulders. However, he still didn't feel safe. The duel with the store attendant had spooked him, and not just because of the guy hunting him. He had seen the future. During the duel, he was too bent on protecting his mom's tauk to think about it, but he had felt it shake on his chest and it had shown him what the guy was going to do. And lately, he had been feeling something from his tauk, it had been drawing him to various people. Sometimes his brother, sometimes other people he never knew. Seth shuddered, was he just going insane? Another half-formed thought started to enter his brain, but it didn't have time. The whole world seemed to drop away. The same strange blackness swirled in Seth's mind, and instead of just one picture, several appeared. Various items, with the same weird eye shape as on the tauk swirled, but two replaced the others, some sort of weird necklace with spikes hanging down and a stick-like one. He then felt pain eminating from both sides of that, horrible pain, and then nothing. Both disappeared, and something told him that they, and their holders, where both destroyed. Then, suddenly, as if somebody had just switched a channel, the real world appeared, the endless blue meditteranean sea stretched before him. Strangely, the tauk started to tug on him, not really pulling him, but somehow drawing him toward something...

Drusilla
7th February 2003, 05:41 PM
we figured out a way to get around that one... like Yoshi is Yugi's son but not Isis'... meh X.o;

Ghost
7th February 2003, 06:23 PM
Takuya

"I can't believe her!She likes Yoshi Mutou!" I used my Millenum Rod to call dad. "Dad, You won't believe this, Vixen likes Yugi's Son!" "Really?Destroy her deck!You have every single card that can defeat her!" "If I don't win, I'll die first!" I ended the telepath message and walked around the boat a few times, looking at my deck. I will destroy Vixen,take her rarest card,and win this tornament,even if I die trying!

Jolteon100
7th February 2003, 07:40 PM
Dave

I walked around the boat. It seemed like everyone had a Millinium (sp) item. I then saw 2 people talking. They both had Milliuim items. One of them looked like Kai, but there was something different about him, he had a evil grin on his face. Curisioty got the best of me as I walked over.

Drusilla
8th February 2003, 04:31 PM
I edited my deck... don't know where I got Ancient Horoscope from.... It's supposed to be Ancient Telescope... meh, I changed it anyway, and I added Dark Curtian...
Jolteon- It's spelled 'Millenium' FYI ;)
Waiting for EVme15 to post...
*listening to Ozzfest '01 (yummy CD!)*

Mystic_clown
8th February 2003, 04:42 PM
Hey where is Evme anyway? We're supposed to be in a duel. If she doesn't post soon I'll be posting the duel.

EVme15
8th February 2003, 05:21 PM
AHH! SORRYZ! I've been off the internet so long, and with the deck, and all that stuff...

Anti Raigeki x1
Black Skull Dragon x1
Blackland Fire Dragon x3
Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon x1
Blue Eyes White Dragon x3
Chakra x1
Change of Heart x1
Cyber Stein x1
Dragon Treasure x1
Fissure x1
Harpies Feather Duster x1
Horn Imp x2
Koumori Dragon x3
La Jinn x3
Lord of D. x1
Man Eating Treasure Chest x1
Meteor B. Dragon x1
Meteor Dragon x1
Mirror Force x1
Monster Reborn x1
Mountain x1
Ookazi x1
Polymerization x3
Raigeki x1
Red-Eyes B. Dragon x1
Resurrection of Chakra x1
Ryu-Kishin Powered x1
Soul of the Pure x1
Stop Defense x1
Summoned Skull x2
The Bistro Butcher x1
The Flute of Summoning Dragon x1
Tribute to the Doomed x1
Whiptail Crow x3
Widespread Ruin x1
Witty Phantom x1
Yami x1
Zera Ritual x1
Zera the Mant x1

Note: This was made for the rules of Eternal Duelist Soul. And my brother made it for me. So, yeah...

Jolteon100
8th February 2003, 11:40 PM
Can I edit my deck?

If so my change is to take out 1 of my Malnovenent Nuzzlers for Power of Teamwork (For every face-up monster you control, increase the ATK and DEF of the equipped
monster by 800 points).

Drusilla
9th February 2003, 02:03 PM
i'm bored... waiting for you to post, EVme15...

DarkTemplarZ
9th February 2003, 07:45 PM
Seth
-----------------------------
The tauk pulled Seth more forcefully then ever. He felt like a dog on a leash. Finally, the tauk led him into the shadows, where he could see the two items, and the people who had them, clearly. One looked insane, having this psychotic smirk, and the other just looked furious, his face twitching, a vein popping out on his forehead. The psychotic guy said something to the pissed off guy that Seth couldn't make out, and it made the angry guy even more mad. He lifted the stick-thing, preparing to stab the other guy. Seth didn't understand what happened next; the tauk started to glow and shake. One minute, the rod was about to stab the other guy through the head, the next it stopped. At first the guy holding it looked suprised, but then a glazed look passed over his eyes. Suddenly, his face lost all the fury that had been all over it a second ago. Blankly, the hand that held the rod flopped down, and the guy walked away, looking like a zombie.
When that was all over, Seth's jaw dropped to the deck, and stayed there.
Now that was weird... he thought blankly. Before this tournament, he had never felt the tauk do anything except hang on his chain. First it showed him the future twice, and now it stopped some guy from stabbing another. Seth was majorly freaked out, to say the least. Seth started to walk away, and, lost in thought, he walked right into the guy who had just tried to stab the other guy.
"Watch where you're going, fool! I have things to do!" he shouted at Seth. Clearly, although the tauk had stopped him from killing somebody, it still hadn't gotten rid of his anger.
Seth walked to his room and sank into a chair. This morning, he didn't have any visions or any weird experiences with the tauk. Now he had 3.
What does all this mean? he thought to himself...

DarkBlastoise
10th February 2003, 11:09 AM
ah screw it! lets just get started!

Ra|n0

The Iraqi Convention Center was huge....there were minor problems so far...authorities had caught 3 ppl who had tried to attack duelists due to religious reasons...Then over the loudspeaker I heard "All Duelists...report to section A4 for you corresponding spot in the tournament and thank you..." I knew my head was high on the list so I had to be careful not to slip up...As the directions repeated in Arabic I walked over to A4....When I got there I saw it...a Poster 5 times my height..."dang...I didnt know that many duelists joined up..." Then I saw it...my name and my opponent..:

Raino Kaiba v.s. Card Shark Hunter

"Card Shark Hunter"? I thought...that doesnt make any sense...or does it...I remembered those guys on the boat.."hmmmm..." I turned around ah eaded to my room to prepare for tomorrow...

Jolteon100
10th February 2003, 08:25 PM
"Huh" I said as I woke up.We docked in Iraq already?!. I didnt even get a chance to duel!. I grumbled as I walked off the ship headed to the main building. I checked the tournment listings and found my first duel..

Dave Wheeler vs. Card Shark Hunter

EVme15
11th February 2003, 06:14 AM
First off: I probably won't have time to make up a duel. M_c, whatever you come up with is ok, unless Kayla totally bombs it. Would be nice if you could figure out some way for a draw, but as I said I don't think have the time. And my brother said some of your cards are either nonexistant or have their names screwed up.
~|~|~|~|~
Kayla

I watched as she came in. She locked the door. OK, there was a tip. Vixen looked even more upset than before. I wonder what had gone on this time?
She came over to my bed where I was sitting, looking at my cards and mentally going over the duel that [will have] just occured. I stopped for a moment to watch her. I never saw distressed people, we were taught not to cry. so Vixen's behavior was new to me. She just sat next to me for a few seconds, then she grabbed her legs and pulled them tightly to her chest. The tears began flowing from her again.
"Sometimes I wonder..." she whispered, and trailed off. I turned to her. "Wonder... what?"
"I wonder if I'm destined to stay loyal to my brother... or..." she trailed off again. "Your brother?"
"He acts kind of mean. I guess he is sort of a jerk. But, still, he's my brother. And now he may hate me. And then there's Yoshi... Everything is just so confusing!"
I didn't bother to ask who Yoshi was, for at that moment she burst out in a new round of tears. I just waited a bit for her to calm down. I had many questions, but asking them now would do nothing. She was too upset. I wish I knew how to help...
~|~|~|~|~
There you go! Now, to try to work on that duel...

Jolteon100
12th February 2003, 07:11 AM
DB, I think we should start from where we were. Because everyone seems a little lost

Drusilla
12th February 2003, 08:40 AM
I agree with Jolteon... Some of us are still on the ship, but then some are in Iraq... must we me in Iraq right now, with all this crap going on there? It's part of Asia, not Africa, anyway...

DarkBlastoise
12th February 2003, 11:14 AM
no Iraq is part of a little thing called the Middle East and its more African (religion-wise) than Asian, and yes every1 should be or have gotten off the boat

The Muffin Man
12th February 2003, 01:25 PM
Actually the Middle East is part of Asia technically. Please don't make me post one of my pwnage pictures again.

Jolteon100
12th February 2003, 09:30 PM
Lets just start it where eveyone is starting to leave the ship

Mystic_clown
12th February 2003, 09:39 PM
Here's my deck.
Monsters:
1x Magician of Black Chaos
1x Zera the machine king
2x Dark Magician
2x Barrel Dragon
2x Dark Magician Girl
1x Red Eyes Black Dragon
1x Zoa
3x Steel Ogre Grotto #2
2x Slot Machine Monster
3x Pendulum Machine
3x Rocket Spider
3x Saggi the Dark Clown
3x Mystical Elf
3x Illusionist Faceless Mage
3x Witch of the Black Forest
1x Jinzo Psychoshocker
3x Jinzo #7
3x Gemini Elf
3x Mechanical Chaser
Magic:
1x Pot of Greed
1x White Hole
1x Dark Hole
1x Heavy Storm
1x Forceful Sentry
3x Seven Complete
1x Swords of Revealing Light
3x Book of Secret Arts
1x Yami
1x Change of Heart
1x Reborn the Monster
1x Magical Hats
3x Magic Neutralizing Force
1x Fairy Meteor Crush Card
1x Dark Magic Ritual
1x Ritual of Zera
1x Negate Attack
1x Rioku
Trap:
2x Magic Metal Force
1x Crush Card Virus
1x Mirror Force
2x Spellbinding Circle
3x Time Machine
1x Trap Hole
3x Wobaku
1x Almighty Landmine Claymore

He also has the original Toon World but rarely uses it.

EVme15
13th February 2003, 05:59 AM
OK ppls! I will be going away from this Saturday until next Saturday. Don't post anything expecting my imput until after I'm back. California hotels don't have computers.

DarkTemplarZ
14th February 2003, 10:43 PM
Seth
----------------------
Baghdad. Seth almost laughed out loud. This place was hilarious. Already, a few people had tried to 'Disembowel the evil Americans to glorify the mighty Allah!' or something like that. After the shock of some islamic psycho trying to kill him, he managed to laugh about it and that drove the freaky behavior of the tauk out of his mind.
"All Duelists...report to section A4 for you corresponding spot in the tournament and thank you..." a voice announced over the PA, and began to repeat it in arabic. Seth calmy swang his backpack over his shoulder and walked toward A4, hanging toward the back of the huge swarm of duelists, all fighting to get to the 30 foot tall poster of names.
"Holy crap! That's a lot of duelists!" Seth exclaimed, suprised. He hadn't noticed how many people there were... This many people brought a slight nervousness into him. If there were enough people to fill 2 columns on a 25 or 30 foot tall sheet of paper, surely he didn't have a chance?
No way, I must win! he shook his head, getting the thought out of his mind.
After about half an hour, the group thinned enough for Seth to see the poster clearly. His name was near the bottom of the first column.

Seth Ishtahl vs. Shark Hunter

Shark Hunter? Huh? Who's that? Well, I'll find out one way or another tomorrow, Seth thought to himself, walking away...

Jolteon100
16th February 2003, 11:15 AM
Does anyone want to duel me?

The Muffin Man
16th February 2003, 01:26 PM
Not particularly :p

Yoshi
-------
I looked up at the pairings, and was a bit shocked at the size of the poster.
"Gahh!! Who am I dueling...?"
I looked to the side and saw a small screen, and searched for my name. A light way at the top began to flicker.
"Wow! I'm that far up? Just because I'm Yugi Mutous son? Heh...Hmm...Let's see who am I dueling...Card Shark Leader? Who the heck is that? Oh well...he must be pretty good to be so high on the list..."
"Or pretty low..." The spirit said.
I shook my head and registered my deck and stars for the tournement.
"You're all set to go, Mr.Mutou."
I nodded and smiled, and turned to see Vixen waving to me.
"Hey Yugi!"she smiled and kissed my cheek, as we both turned and blushed.
"Umm...Hi Vixen...how are you?"I asked. We both saw Seth out of the corner of my eye and winced. He didn't know...Seth and I weren't biological brothers. My father, Yugi and my 'mother', Ishizu, got married after my father lost his first wife...my real mother(OOC-She's a nameless girl)...and Vixen was the same. She was Mai's daughter, but Mai's first husband was lost too...her and Vixen found Marik, and they soon had Takuya, who, by absolute chance, looked strikingly similar. We weren't at all related...but Seth still thought I was his brother. I called over Seth.
"I...I have to tell you something..."
Vixen took my hand gently, and I sighed.

Jolteon100
17th February 2003, 03:32 PM
Dave

Card Shark eh? Sounded like just aother group of people who took peoples cards I thought . I would have to wait until tomorrow to duel. All the sudden I bumped into a 7 foot tall guy wearing black he asked,"Are you Dave Wheeler"?. "y...es" I studdered. I could'nt help it. He looked scary. "I am a Card Shark and when I take your rarest card tomorrow you will realize we are the best duelists ever". He walked away snickering as I stared on.

Lets try to keep this going!

EDIT: I edited my post so now I am dueling a Card Shark Hu8nter

DarkTemplarZ
17th February 2003, 07:54 PM
Seth
-----------------------
Seth was walking away from the board, lost in thinking about who the Shark Hunter guy was. Strangely, the tauk kept vibrating, and a picture of the store attendant kept popping up in his head. Seth sighed, shaking his head. He beat the guy before, if he was dueling against him, he'd do it again.
However, Yoshi's voice, sounding a bit nervous, shattered Seth's deepset thoughts. Seth turned around to see Yoshi standing next to some girl, and looking strange, as if he'd do anything to just disappear.
"What's up?" Seth asked,
"Well...see...you're not exactly my brother...My father, Yugi and my 'mother', Isis, got married after my father lost his first wife...and Vixen here was the same. She was Mai's daughter, but Mai's first husband was lost too...her and Vixen found Malik, and they soon had Takuya, who, by absolute chance, looked strikingly similar." Yoshi said. When he was done, he sighed, like a huge weight had been lifted off his shoulders.
"Thats it? That's what you were all nervous about?" Seth said, smirking, nearly laughing. About 3 or 4 days ago, he would have thought it was exciting, but since then, he had a lot more weird things happen to him.
"What? You mean you're not shocked or anything?" Yoshi asked, sorta bewildered.
"A bit, yeah. But screw that, how come you like your cousin?" Seth asked jokingly.
Yoshi blushed, and turned slightly to hide it.
"Don't ask," he laughed, glancing over at Vixen.
"Well, see ya around," Seth said over his shoulder, giving a casual wave as he walked away...

Ghost
18th February 2003, 10:25 PM
Takuya
~~~~~~

As I walked to the Counter, and looked for who I was dueling.As I searched for my name, I eventully found it at the Way end. "Takuya Ishtar vs.... Hytoushi?He's the only mortal that has ever defeated me...I hope he's gotten weaker!" I laughed at the thought of me so Easily winning. I looked over, and saw Vixen with Yoshi.
"I dispise him....Even if he does have the power of the Millenum Puzzle, I have the Millenum Rod!" I thought. I registered my stars and deck, and walked away.As I was Outside, The heat started to disintergrate the sleeve of my cloak. "Hmmm...I never thougt it could be so Hot in Iraq...Hmmm.No Matter. I'll just throw the cloak off. I believe I have another one in my Pant pocket..." I said as I threw the cloak off, revealing my back and chest. I locked inside my pant pocket and say a tiny purple thing, shaped exactly like a dice.
"Wow....Mom really does know how to fold choltes..." I said. I looked on my chest, and saw strange,weird markings...One of them looked like the Millenum Rod..Another The Millenum Puzzle...Another the Millenum Ring...Another The Eye, the tauk,key and Aunt Isis' Millenum Necklace. Another picture looked like Oblesik the Tormenter,another The Winged Dragon of Ra, and another the (Whatever the Last God Card is) I looked at my back and saw the exact same markings...Was I destined to own all the Millenum Items?Probally. and I would start by taking Yoshi's puzzle!
Soon after, a very tall man,probally about 8 feet,walked up to me. "Are you Takuya Ishtar?" His booming voice said.
"Yes, I am. Why is it your Concern?"
"Because I am Hytoushi!"

Mystic_clown
20th February 2003, 12:26 AM
Sorry for not posting.

Pinstripe
----------------
I ran into tha stadium as fast as I could. I ran to the counter.
"Who...am...I...facing?" I panted. The woman looked.
"Name please."
"Pinstripe Pegasus." The woman then typed at the computer.
"Here you are. You'll be facing Shark Card Hunter."
"What?" I thought, "Shark Card hunter? Who's that?"

Ghost
20th February 2003, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by The Muffin Man

Yoshi
-------
I nodded and smiled, and turned to see Vixen waving to me.
"Hey Yugi!"she smiled and kissed my cheek, as we both turned and blushed.

Hmmm..Either Mystically he turned into Yugi or he put in the Wrong Name............

Takuya
~~~~~~~~

"Ha.So your the weak mortal I'll be facing." I laughed him. "So-Gah!" He said, as My Millenum Rod invaded his mind. After I finished, he fell to his knees.
"Why you little-"Before he could finish his sentence, I smacked him with my rod. Blood started to roll down his ashen face.
"We have no time for swears. I see that you have been defeated many times, and possese not level 7 or more Monsters.The only strong card you have is a Summoned Skull, and with my skills, I can take you down very easily," I remarked.
"You little son of a-" I smacked him again with the rod, before he could swear.
"How many times have I told you!No swearing!Now, I will control you to deliver my message to Yoshi Motou!" I said as my rod took over his body,and he slowly walked to where Yoshi and Vixen were holding hands.
"Are you Yoshi Motou?" The mix of my voice and Hytoushi's voice said.
"Yes, I am..." he replied.
"Master Takuya Ishtar has a message for you..."

DarkBlastoise
20th February 2003, 04:54 PM
sry guys for not posting for a while....dang...didnt know da Card SHarks had such an extensive roster :D btw
u dont HAVE to face a Card Shark u can play:

-A unknown duelist
-Related to the past duelist
-a RPGer (normally latur lol)
-a Card Shark (Hunter is only the guy's name not a classification lol...thats alotta Hunters..:o )
-or a hot shot who really needs a sock to the head lol

Jolteon100
20th February 2003, 05:41 PM
When Can we start the Iraq tournment ?

Ghost
20th February 2003, 06:02 PM
Hmmm,I am going to editing my post, making it so that Hytoushi, the only MORTAL that has ever defeated him

DarkTemplarZ
24th February 2003, 09:40 PM
Seth Ishtahl
---------------------------
Seth walked back into the arena, poking his deck nervously in his pocket. The more he thought about the Shark Hunter, the worse he felt. And the Tauk didn't make things better, sending images of weird numbers into his head, and a distant feeling of extreme frustration, and even worse, desperation. He had come to trust the tauk's fortune-telling abilities, and now he was wondering. The numbers brought nothing to mind, but the frustration probably meant a stall deck.
A few minutes later, he was standing on the duel platform, and his opponent entered. The attendant...again.
"You again?" Seth asked.
"Yes Mr. Ishtahl. My superiors where most displeased with my previous loss, but it will not happen again. I'm done judging your skills. You can't win." the attendant said, his voice more of a hiss.
"Now, another duel! Seth Ishtahl vs. Countdown Syzuka!" the announcer said with fake enthusiasm.
"Countdown Syzuka? Funny name," Seth laughed.
"You like it? I made it up myself. Don't worry, I have other names in this silly tournament, all to hunt down the owners of millennium items," the attendant said.
"Too bad Countdown Syzuka's going down," Seth said confidently, momentarily forgetting the visions the Tauk kept giving him.
"We'll see about that. For my first turn, I'll give you a taste of my strategy. I'll activate my trump card, Final Countdown," Syzuka hissed, A weird clock appearing above the field.
"Final Countdown lets me pay 2000 life points, and if I'm still alive after 20 turns, I win," Syzuka laughed.
"That's a big if, especially since your not going to last even one! Go! Dark Elf! Finish him off!" Seth said.
"Big words, nothing to back it up, Kuriboh. Stops all battle damage." Syzuka laughed.
Syzuka played a monster in face down defense mode and ended his turn. The countdown went to 19.
"I'll sacrifice Dark Elf for Dark Magician Girl, and attack your face-down monster," Seth said.
"Retrained Celtic Guardian, he can't be destroyed by a monster with more than 1900 attack. Stopped again." Syzuka laughed...

OOC: feh, gotta go, I'll finish the post tommorow

Shadow Djinn
24th February 2003, 10:42 PM
Since Lsus might be accepted.....

Name:Zera
Parents:Unknown but rumoured to be related to Rex Raptor
Looks: He has a orange vest and a black shirt. Wavy black spiky hair and blue jeans...
Personality: Hes really...cold. Doesnt talk much and hardly shows expression....
Deck: A all element deck really......ill show the whole thing later IF im accepted. BTW how many cards allowed?
Item (if one of your parents held one)

DarkBlastoise
25th February 2003, 01:34 AM
sry its too late for Sign Ups...and DTZ..do you have a link for that card or is it one of those new ones coming out? if so please dont use it unless you are CERTAIN ( I mean post it) of what it does okay? thank you...ill post tomorrow..bed time...zzzzz

DarkTemplarZ
25th February 2003, 04:56 PM
the number is 305-038

http://www.stormpages.com/edhrzic/Yugi305.txt

Edo's translation is 'Final Countdown to the End' but whatever, Final Countdown sounds cooler.

Jolteon100
25th February 2003, 05:05 PM
Is the next Tournment in Cario?And is that the next stop?

I woke up and perpared for my duel with the card shark.

I walked up the block and entered the duelist arena.Someone else was dueling a card Shark also."There must be alot of them lurking around here"I whispered to myself.

I sat down and met my oppenent.

"Ready to lose"he asked"Cut the talk and duel"I said, his attidue getting to me.

He went first and played..

Ill continue later

DarkBlastoise
25th February 2003, 07:41 PM
okay its accepted...

Ra|n0

I stepped up to the platform to the Card Shark named Hunter and drew my Battle Disc.

"Finally..after hours and hours...THE TOURNAMENT BEGINS!!!"

The Hunter seemed strong, but his face hid under a mask and hood like most of the Card Sharks...

"Ill go first.." I said drawing my cards...I had a decent hand...but he started to laugh..."hmm..whats so funny?" I asked him..."You fool!!! I am unbeatable!!!".."hmph..Ill shut you up!!.." I said drawing a card, "Now I summon Toon World!! and play Toon Gemini Elf, then set 2 traps, your turn"

The oversized duelist quickly drew a card, then summoned a card i hadnt expected, "Like a true Shark..." he said w/ a certain snicker, "Blood is always thiker...IN THE WATER!!!..I play Atlantis, The Lost City!!!" I gasped because I knew of Atlantis' power, the ability to lower AQUA type monsters' levels by 1...and its combo playability. "Next...hehe...I summon The Legendary Fisherman, being it that he doesnt need a Summon and it gains (DTZ tell me if im rite) a 300ATK boost!!"...I knew he was planning something...but i didnt know what...

Kai

I walked up to the platform, kinda woozy...I hadnt remembered anything from last night except...except...screaming..horrible screaming...AS I walked up to the stage..there was no opponent...The Announcer said that the Duelist had suffered injury...and couldnt duel...As I walked away...I felt like..felt like..I had something..to do with it..

Yam| kA|

DeAr SwEeT Ka|..Y0u d0Nt Kn0w H0w R|ghT Y0u ArE.....HehEhheEhehEhe....

DarkTemplarZ
25th February 2003, 08:54 PM
Atlantis works just like the regular Umi, so it's only 200. And BTW, playing the Fisherman w/ Umi is nearly suicidal with that new ruling, where, since the fisherman can't be targeted by an attack, your opponent can attack directly if the fisherman is the only card you have on the field.

Seth
This has to be the most annoying duel I've ever been in! Every time I attack he blocks it! Seth thought angrily, gritting his teeth in frustration.
"Tick, tock, tick, tock. Time is running out, Mr. Ishtahl," Syzuka said, smirking insanely.
"Shut up. I'm going to wipe that smirk off of your face!" Seth lashed out.
"Good. You're feeling frustrated. You're feeling the edges of desperation, that's even better. Now, I'll get back to stalling you to death. I'll play Darkness Approaches to flip my Retrained Guardian face down again, and then set one trap card." Syzuka said, hardly able to contain his glee.
"Try this! Dunamis Valkyra will destroy your guardian!" Seth said, practically slapping Dunamis onto the field.
"Not so fast. Forgot about my trap, Assault Preparations? It prevents face down monsters from being attacked." Syzuka laughed mockingly. Seth hit the duel arena table in frustration.
"Now, my turn, another little trap card face down." Syzuka said, and the counter dropped to 18.
"Annoying slime!!!! I'm going to beat you! Beautiful Slayer! Chop the Retrained Guardian to bits!" Seth yelled.
"Another nice little trap, Freezing of the Soul. Causes you to skip your battle phase. Now, my turn, I'll play a monster face down." Syzuka s******ed, the counter dropping to 17.
"Dark Magician Girl! Destroy his other face down monster!" Seth said.
"Fell right for it. The Unhappy Maiden ends your battle phase when she has been destroyed by battle. Now, I'll set a magic or trap face down and sacrifice the retrained Celtic Guardian for my Labyrinth Wall, and I'll equip the Labyrinth Wall with Absolute Invulnerability(OOC: Edo's translation is 'A mind that reflects as water' but I like AI better), and I'll set a trap card face down."
"I'll tribute Dark Magician Girl and Slayer for Cosmo Queen, and attack the Labyrinth Wall!" Seth said.
"Well, Absolute Invulnerability makes my wall indestructable, but I'll activate a trap card you have in your deck as well, Fairy Box. A little flip of a coin... oo, it landed my way. Cosmo Queen's attack strength goes to 0, and you get 3000 damage." Syzuka laughed.
For my turn, just for the fun of it, I'll play Exchange. Let's see what we have here..." Syzuka said, taking Seth's Magician of Faith. Seth looked at Syzuka's hand... and found just the card he needed.
A Last Battle? This might be the only way I can win!
"I'll set one magic or trap card face down and end my turn," Seth said.
"Now, I'll draw, I'll destroy the Fairy Box, and..." Syzuka started.
"Wait a second, I'll activate my trap card, Last Battle!" Seth said.
"Oh no!!! That's the card you took from my hand!" Syzuka said.
"That's right, thanks for using the box, that allowed my life points to be low enough to activate Last Battle. Now, my card to finish you off will be Dunamis Valkyra, as your strongest card is most likely the retrained Celtic Guardian," Seth laughed, the frustration lifting. Syzuka grabbed his hand in his head, groaning, putting his hand over his deck.
"How could I be so arrogant?! I surrender. You've won," Syzuka said angrily, tossing his deck off into the crowd. Some lucky person got a well-built stall deck. Seth sighed. He had won. For the first time since he saw his opponent, he felt calm. It was finally over...

Jolteon100
25th February 2003, 09:34 PM
to the duel.. But first another change to my deck,I put in Fairys Meter Crush for Malnovent Nuzzler.Now I have 1 Malnovent Nuzzler

Dave

"Ill lay one monster in defense mode" the Card shark said,"and ill set this card face down, go"

I drew "I'll play Maha Valio and equip a Malnovent Nzzler,making it 2750 attack,now attack his defense monster"It was a Mystic Tomatoe."I pick a Sangan"he said."Now its my turn"Ill set this monster face down"It was my turn,I'll play Raigkei and attack with Maha Vailo"His lifepoints droped to 1250.He snickered"My face down card was Witch of the Black Forest"And with Sangan and Witch I will search for 2 pieces of Exodia"I gasped"that explained why he hadn't been attacking me."Its my turn now said the shark and ill play Monster Reborn on my Witch so I can search for another Exodia piece".Something told me he would get the last Exodia piece if I destroyed his Witch.I hoped for the best and drew....Change of Heart,but he might counter it with that face down card.I than had a plan,"First I will tribute my Maha Vailo, for my Jinzo".Then I will use Change of Heart on your Witch of the Black Forest"."Not so fast" he exclaimed I'll activate a Counter trap,"Nope" I smiled.Jinzo negates all traps on the field"NO" he yelled."Now Jinzo attack his lifepoints" "I can't believe I lost"he was about to cry."Well you haven't seen the last of the Card Sharks"he said and ran away.

I left the dueling area.I had came in early,and there was duelists who hadn't even arrived yet.I would have to wait umtil all of the first round duels were finshed to see who I would duel in the second round.I hoped I could finally duel someone from the boat.I sat down and waited..

EVme15
26th February 2003, 05:31 AM
AIE! Why haven't I posted?
~|~|~|~|~
Kayla

I cursed myself silently. How the heck could I get lost going here? Or maybe it was that (non-RPGer) person's mind I explored. Crud, why'd I have to go and do that?
I walked up to the counter and registered. "Oh, we were wondering if you were going to show up at all, um... Kayla." the woman told me. "That man almost won by default."
She indicated a person stading over in the shadows. "He says his name is Card Shark Fighter. Personally, I've never seen so many people in this tornament named Card Shark. It's like a club or something."
Or something... I thought. There is an evil presence surrounding him. Something is not right.
"Anyway, you duel should begin in a few hours, you're lucky you know. You got here just... in..." she trailed off, realizing I wasn't listening. I was still staring at this... this Card Shark. I wished to explore this one's mind. But there were too many people around, and I couldn't risk exposing my Item to others. I would have to wait.
~|~|~|~|~
I'm so sorry for not posting! *bows*

DarkBlastoise
26th February 2003, 09:48 AM
Ra|n0

My opponent quickly continued his turn. "I also play 2 M/Ts Face-Down..go". Before drawing a card i lost 500LP from Toon World the card I drew was...LoD!!! "I summon Lord of D. in ATK mode!" "Which activates my Trap Hole!" "Damm..." I said as LoD fell into the realistic 3-D image of Trap Hole. I Looked in my hand, I had Premature Burial and played it. By playing Premature Burial i could activate one of my Traps, DNA Surgery! "I use DNA Surgery to change all my monsters to Dragon so that they can be protected from Magic!" the Card Shark chuckled and one of my veins pulsed from the anger...I need to get in control...I said to myself..."And I will attack you directly w/ Toon Gemini Elf!!" "Not so fast...Magic Cylinders!! Your attack is reflected back to your LP!!"

Ra|n0 1100 C.S. Hunter 4000

"My Turn.." said Hunter, he played 7 Colored Fish in ATK mode and ended his turn. I drew my card and had a plan. *Looses 500 more LP* "I use Giant Trunade!" "Thats stupid!" sai Hunter, "It destroyes ur Gemini Elf!" "Yeah but it also removes Atlantis' effects!, I play another Toon World and Tribute LoD for Toon Summoned Skull!" C.S. Hunter flinched, "ill also play 1 M/T face down and use AoD on TSS, then...Ill use...Premature Burial on Lord. of D. and as the coup de grace...Ill use Tribute to the Doomed on TLF!!" "NO!" said Hunter, "Ill use Solemn Judgment to counter that!", "And ill do the same! Solemn Judgment cancel out the other one!" "NOOOOOO!!!!" he said, "and now TSS attack his Life Points Directly!!!"

Ra|n0 50 Hunter 0

.......As I was walking to my hotelroom...Most of the matches proceeded....it seemed that already 2/3rds of the playing field had been eliminated...and soon thered only be 1 left....hehe

The Muffin Man
26th February 2003, 12:09 PM
Umm...Toons can't attack the same turn they are summoned...

Ghost
26th February 2003, 01:21 PM
Deck: Mixed Invicability

Monsters:

2x Gemini Elf
1x Morphing jar
1x Cyber Jar
1x Red Eyes
1x Jinzo
2x Buster Blader
2x Dark Magican
2x Dark Elf
2x Dark magican girl
2x Axe Raider
2x Dark Paladin
2x Fire Champion
1x Wicked Worm Beast
1x Ryu Ran
1x UFO Turtle
1x Relinqushed
1x Thousand Eyes Idol
1x Judge Man
2x Neo
1x LOD
1x Basic Insect
1x Komuri Dragon
2x Harpie's Brother
1x Right Arm of the Forbidden one
1x Left Arm of the Forbiden one
1x Right Leg of the Forbidden one
1x Left leg of the Forbidden one
1x Exodia the Forbidden One
1x Summoned Skull
1x Millenum Shield
1x Mystical Elf
3x Beast King of the Swamps
Monsters:41

Magic/Trap

1x Raigeki
3x Trap Hole
3x Black Pendant
3x Horn of Unicorn
2x Reinforcments
2x DNA Surgery
2x Mystical Space Typhoon
1x Premature Burial
1x Call of the Haunted
1x Monster Reborn
1x Gravedigger Ghoul
1x Dark Magic Ritual
1x Polymerization

Magic/Trap:22

Fusion Deck

1x Meteor Black Dragon
1x Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon

Total: 61

Just Posting Deck again so i remeber it....And I added a Fusion Deck...

Takuya Ishtar
~~~~~~~~~~

I walked up to the dueling center. I was ready to duel Hytoushi, and defeat him at whatever costs.
The annoucer blurted out of the loud speaker."Our duelers today are Hytoushi Jaknasi and Takuya Ishtar!"
I stepped up to the stadium and smirked at him.
Hytoushi had a small grin on his face, but I could see he was ready for defeat."It's time to duel," We both said and drew five cards from our decks.

Hytoushi=8000 Takuya=8000

I looked at my hand. "Red Eyes, DNA Surgery,Mystical Elf, Harpies Brother,Trap hole" I thought. I drew another. It was a Cyber Jar. "I might as well go on the Defensive, because I go first," I said as I set the Mystical Elf.
"My Turn!"Hytoushi smirked as he drew a card."I use Card Destruction, sending both our hands to the graveyard!" He screeched as i set my hand in the graveyard and drew 5 more cards. "Gemini Elf, Trap Hole, Lord of The D, Raigeki,Call of the Haunted,Polymerization and Beast King of the Swamps.
"But my turn isn't over! I summon the Vorse Raider in attack mode!Attack his face down card!" He cackled, but his cackling soon stopped as the Mystical elf appered and blocked the Vorse Raider's attack.
"Urgh...I end my turn," He grunted.
"Your in for a Big Surpise..." I said as I drew a Card. The Jinzo card. " I use Call of the Haunted, and Reborn my Red Eyes! Then, I use Polymerization, and Fuse My Red eyes with my Beast King of the Swamps, to make the Meteor Black Dragon!"
"NO!" Hytoushi Screamed in Disbelief.
"Then, I use Raigeki! to destroy your monsters and make your life even worse!"
"NO!Please sir Takuya, Spare me!" He screamed.
"Not Today! Meteor Black Dragon,attack!" I said,as the blast hit him, blasting him back a good 15 feet, into a moat that surroned the stadium.

Takuya=8000 Hytoushi=5500

"Get up you fool!" I yelled as Hytoushi, bloody as could be,got back up and walked over. He drew a card, and by his face, I could see it was the perfect card. "I use Snatch Steal, and Take your Meteor Black Dragon at the Cost of 1000 life points a turn!, " Oh no...My monster was stolen and I was open for immediate attack.I looked at my two face down cards I had setted at the beginning. He attacked with MBD. "I use Mirror Force!" I yelled as the Blast reflected off of the 3-D wall and hit my own Meteor Black Dragon.
"I excepted you to do that!" Hytoushi screamed like a Mad man. It was his plan. but it had backfired."I summon Gemini Elf, in Attack mode!Then use Monster Reborn, and get back my MBD!"
"Attack his Lifepoints and win me the game!" I yelled, and Hytoushi had lost his game.
"I'll see you later." I said as I got my deck, walked up to Hytoushi and stole his BEWD

Jolteon100
26th February 2003, 02:07 PM
Im sorry if this annoys you Raven,but you couldn't activate Call of the Haunted or Mirror Force if Jinzo was face up,and there are still alot of people who haven't started their duel.

DarkBlastoise
26th February 2003, 09:19 PM
uh..ill just be more careful next time hehe...^^;;;....nyways..ur rite...WHERE THE HECK IS EVERYONE!?...

Ra|n0

As the tournament progressed on..(everyone still can post their duels but after that just skip till now) more and more duelists fell and were eliminated from the tournament...some still had enough Points left to stay in the whole Tournament..others were sent packing...Then As I was listening to my fave Disturbed CD there was an announcement over the Loudspeakers...

All duelists..the next round will be the Quarter Finals!!! It will not proceed normally instead it will be a Tag Team round!!! And the winners of the match will face each other in the Semi Finals!!

I was suprised by this since i didnt normally compete in Tag action...

I flipped up my laptop to see the proceedings...

"Hmmm..lets see"...the computer said this:

Raino Kaiba/Seth Istahl v.s. Rishid Brothers

I knew id have to get to know this Seth fast and quick because the next round was only tomorrow!!! Then id have to beat him...

The Muffin Man
26th February 2003, 10:01 PM
Yoshi Mutou
----------------
With a quick peck on the cheek from Vixen, I took my spot across from the Card Shark leader...
"Yugi. Get over here..."He said. I blinked.
"Ummm...What?"
"You there. Wait...Oh, HAHA! You're his SON!! My mistake kid...what an honor..."
He shook my hand and smirked.
"I'm the leader of the Card Sharks...we're gruff, not impolite...I wish you luck in our battle, kid..."
I nodded and smiled.
"You too!"
I stood onto the pedestal as my Puzzle began to glow, and the power of the Millenium Spirit flowed into my body...
--------------
|Yami Yoshi |
--------------
I stood tall and placed my deck into the designated area.
"You can go first, kid..."
I nodded, and drew my card. I took a card from my hand and played it down...Destiny Board...
"I'll play...This card, in Defense mode..."
It was a handy little card, the Man-Eater bug..."And you can go..."
He nodded and played a La Jinn out, as I linked the summon to Destiny Board, calling up the I piece. He quickly retaliated by attacking with La Jin, and lost it to Man-Eater bug. I smirked and placed Gemini Elf onto the field in attack mode...

To Be Continued o_O;;

DarkBlastoise
26th February 2003, 10:47 PM
oh god.....-_-;;;....MM dont call it by its [edited for content] American Name...D-E-A-T-H- is fine in this RPG so is *-*-*-*-* lol....nywayz heres so far wahos in the Quarter Final 1s:

-Takuya (when he edits his post)
-Seth
-Kai
-Raino
-Winner of C.S. Leader v.s. Yoshi
-Kayla(if she wins)
-Vixen(if she posts by Friday)
-*Any other RPGer if they post*/Card Shark Rex (who is the true leader of the Card Sharks)
-Card Shark 1
-Card Shark 2
-Kuzika Matoyashi
-Hayato Kienkuri (sry if i suck at ***. Names lol)
-Kaze Otogi (guess whos son?)
-Ioh Rishid
-Mohammed Rishid
-"Silencer"
-"Constricter"

Homophobic comments are NOT acceptable AT ALL)

Drusilla
27th February 2003, 07:56 AM
I don't know how to bloody duel, damnit!
Argh! Alright, since I apparently can't rest in peace, I'll post during lunch.
*mutters*

Jolteon100
27th February 2003, 01:48 PM
I posted by duel also

Ghost
27th February 2003, 04:11 PM
Hey DB, Is it Ok if Takuya is teamed up with Kai?If not, Notify me

DarkBlastoise
27th February 2003, 04:33 PM
well actually i was gunna have Kai (Yami hehe) kill his teammate but actually thats a better plot hole..heres what it looks like for now:

Raino/Seth v.s. Rishid Bros

-

-

-

-

-Takuya/Kai v.s. "Silencer/Constricter"

-

-

so cmon ppl..this aint da main tourney lol

Ghost
27th February 2003, 04:53 PM
Yeah...The Two Evil Millenum Items (Unless the Eye is counted) Vs two dumb people...lol

Ghost
27th February 2003, 06:09 PM
Takuya
~~~~~

I stared at my new Blue Eyes White Dragon. This card would be very rare. and with this, I would only need Two BKOTS's to summon the BEUD. I heard the Annoucment on the loud speaker, and I looked for somebody with the knowledge of who i was going to duel.Suddenly, i saw the man at the counter. I went up to him and said " Who will Takuya Ishtar be dueling?"
"Sorry, Sir, i cannot tell you that, I am not-Gah!" He said I invaded his mind. I searched. "T...T...T..." Finally, I found it. "Takuya Ishtar and Kai vs Constrictor and Silencer"
"Kai?I must find this mortal human and make sure to be friendly with him, atleast for now" I thougt as I walked by everyone, silenty reading there mind. Kai was the Son of Ryou Bakura, a great duelist. But Bakura's greedy thoughts probally kept the Ring for himself.
Finally, I saw Kai, walked down a corridor. I held out my rod,and blocked him from walking farther.
"Excuse me Sir, what do you think your doing?" Kai spoke to me.
"I am Takuya Ishtar, Owner of the Millenum Rod, and I will be your dueling partner" I said. I felt a strange presence inside him then he spoke in a different voice.
"Well, well. The prize of them all," He muttered.
"I heard that," I said."Your not a Normal person. Your the owner of the Millenum Ring!"
"Took you a while to figure it out. Why don't we exchange decks and see what cards we have?" Yami Kai suggested.
"Fine. As long as I don't see you slip any cards into my deck or take any... I can read your mind. I'll see if you steal or put any in..." I trailed off. We shut up and saw our decks, then handed them back. I read his mind. He didn't.
"Good job parasite. Should we pratice duel?Or save that for the true arena?"

DarkBlastoise
27th February 2003, 08:31 PM
YaM| Ka| (have any of u tried to type like this? its kinda hard lol)

| StArEd |nt0 ThE eyEs 0F mY PaRTneR...He sEEmeD w0RtHY 0f A r|VaL...HE askED t0 PRaCT|cE DuEL bUT |dECl|nED..."Hmm..but i thought u were the son of Ryou Bakura..he never backed down from any challenge.." N0W I WaS SuRE 0f |t...Th|s WaS MAl|k's s0N...."Well..I think we should save it for..THOSE FOOLS!!" | p0|nTeD Beh|nD H|m t0 Tw0 MaSKeD MeN s|tt|ng AcR0sS ThE ArENa...ThEY WeRE 0Bv|0UsLy BrAGg|nG 0N h0w ThEY'd BeAt Us...TaKuYA WanTeD t0 g0 0vEr TheRE AnD THrAsh ThEM...AnD | AGrEEd..."Lets not kill them...yet..." I sA|d...

The Muffin Man
27th February 2003, 09:09 PM
DB - If it's so hard typing like that, then stop...

and for the record, you have no choice but to stop typing like that. I am hereby warning you to type in a READABLE fashion, and Do not replace you with U, and are with R, etc...

Every post following this posted in that manor WILL be deleted...

DarkBlastoise
27th February 2003, 10:53 PM
oh my god...-_-;;;...im sick of it!! all u ever do is try to take my Constitutional right of free speech!!! do u have nothing better to do than annoy people? ppl arent stupid they know that r means are and u means you theres nothing on this board that says i cannot write that way (but if there is show it to me) sure ur going to delete this sure youre going to keep opressing me but still i wont back down from you

I know y dont u stop annoying ppl w/ ur frivilous posts and finish ur duel?

Ra|n0

I walked outside of the Bagdad Convention Center...As i walked down it started to rain..."Rain.." I though.."Rain...it brings me such pain..." i thought about how...how...she had died...I cluched a necklace under my trench coat.."How many years has it been..since Ive seen you?..." I opened the locket to see...to see..the only one who ever meant anything to me...Then all of a sudden a dark presence appeared behind me...I turned to see a man i recognized as Seth Istahl..."I know of whom you speak..I can see the past.." Seth's odd necklace glowed..."and the future..." It was the Millenium Necklace...A smile went across my face as I knew THIS wouldnt be an easy battle...

Mystic_clown
28th February 2003, 01:54 AM
Pinstripe
---------------------
I walked around, looking for me opponent. The only thing I knew about him was that he was a card shark hunter.
“Are you Pinstripe Pegasus?” came a voice. I spun around to see a beautiful woman in black.
“Yeah,” I replied, “Why?”
“Because, I’m your opponent! I’m Yuki Mariku!” I grinned.
“So you’re my next victim?” I joked. Yuki then got really mad.
“What do you mean victim? You’re the one whose going to loose!! I bet I can destroy any monster you put out!!! And as for the rare card, I’ll put my Gate Guardian and three star chips on the line!!” She then pulled out a Gate Guardian card.
“Fine,” I said, smugly, “I’ll bet my Magician of Black Chaos and three star chips!” We then prepared our duel disks.
“TIME TO DUEL!!!!!”

Ghost
28th February 2003, 05:34 AM
Takuya
~~~~~~

"When this duels over I'm going to stab them threw the throat with this rod," I muttered to myself. "We should stay together,and stay awake. From my Rod, it says that these two are former assassins and have could five people...we could be 2 more..." I commented. "We should go outside. I doubt they'd wanna get paint off of their masks, Yami" Yami's mouth gaped, but didn't say anything.We walked outside and looked outside for something to take cover under. There was a abandoned cave to the left of us, and to avoid getting wet, we ran to a cave.
"Why don't you let your host take a rest?" Yami declined, but soon he fell asleep too. I kept watch.

DarkTemplarZ
28th February 2003, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by DarkBlastoise
oh my god...-_-;;;...im sick of it!! all u ever do is try to take my Constitutional right of free speech!!! do u have nothing better to do than annoy people? ppl arent stupid they know that r means are and u means you theres nothing on this board that says i cannot write that way (but if there is show it to me) sure ur going to delete this sure youre going to keep opressing me but still i wont back down from you

I know y dont u stop annoying ppl w/ ur frivilous posts and finish ur duel?

Ra|n0

I walked outside of the Bagdad Convention Center...As i walked down it started to rain..."Rain.." I though.."Rain...it brings me such pain..." i thought about how...how...she had died...I cluched a necklace under my trench coat.."How many years has it been..since Ive seen you?..." I opened the locket to see...to see..the only one who ever meant anything to me...Then all of a sudden a dark presence appeared behind me...I turned to see a man i recognized as Seth Istahl..."I know of whom you speak..I can see the past.." Seth's odd necklace glowed..."and the future..." It was the Millenium Necklace...A smile went across my face as I knew THIS wouldnt be an easy battle...

*agrees w/ DB*

OOC: You got it all screwed up. First of all, Seth's only 15, so he's just a kid, second, he's not a 'dark presence', he's just an average, kinda intraverted kid.

Seth
-------------------------
"You miss her a lot, don't you?" Seth said sadly, feeling kind of rude, breaking into Raino's past, but he couldn't help it. Sometimes it felt like the tauk was in control of what he said and did. Maybe someday he'd be able to control it, although that didn't seem like it would happen any time soon.
"Yes... but... don't tell anybody..." Raino said, his voice starting to break a bit.
"Calm down, the tauk tells me that you will have a good future," Seth said, careful not to tell too much. Raino looked up.
"Really? Will you tell me what? Stupid question. Of course you won't. So why did you come here? I'd bet it wasn't to have a nice chat about my past," Raino said, his semi-soft look turning into what appeared to be his usual hardened look.
"I just wanted to say that we've got a tag-team duel tomorrow against the Rishid brothers," Seth said.
Raino nodded.
"I know, I reviewed the schedule a few times. Now, if you excuse me, I have work to do," Raino said, spinning on his heel abruptly and walking away. Seth shrugged and walked back to the hotel.
When he got there, he sat down on a chair. He thought about the days events, about his duel with Syzuka and the short and abrupt meeting with Raino Kaiba. He knew he shouldn'tve pried into Raino's past like that, but Raino's cold manner suprised him. He didn't know what to expect, but he certainly didn't expect him to be so cold. Seth shook his head. Whatever Raino had in his past didn't pertain to him. He grabbed a book and started to read...

The Muffin Man
28th February 2003, 08:13 PM
DB - Ummm, you don't have the same rights on this board, actually. It's NOT a democracy. Kevin has stated certain rights can be taken away if appropriate. Now ask yourself, do you say "You" when talking to people? Or U? Of course, it's the former, You. Now, why waste EVERYONES time typing U, R, ppl, etc...It's not cool, just annoying.

DarkTemplarZ
28th February 2003, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by The Muffin Man
DB - Ummm, you don't have the same rights on this board, actually. It's NOT a democracy. Kevin has stated certain rights can be taken away if appropriate. Now ask yourself, do you say "You" when talking to people? Or U? Of course, it's the former, You. Now, why waste EVERYONES time typing U, R, ppl, etc...It's not cool, just annoying.

honesty TMM, don't you have something better to do than to constantly get into fights over somebody's spelling? lol.

DarkBlastoise
28th February 2003, 11:56 PM
HEY EVERYONE!!! were on a Communist board!!! yay!!! I ALWAYS wanted to be ruled by Marxism!!! *end sarcasim* God u really do hhave too much free time dont you?... oh DTZ sry for messing w/ yur char hehe

Ra|n0

I walked away from Seth...I needed some time alone w/ Rekh to understand what he planned to do next as the Tournament Comissioner....Then i saw a strange sight...two people in cloaks standing near a water fountain...as soon as i blinked they were gone....I thought nothing of it but as i passed a corner i felt a hard fist smack my face...

"AGH!!" I said as i fell...my eyes were dazed but i could tell these guys meant buisness...I kicked one guy in his chin and the other i kik-swiped...he amazingly doged...I was awe struck..then got struck by something else..a hard jump kick to the back...As I fell i couldnt see much from the first punch..but i saw someone else jump across me and land a kcik on one of the hooded men..it was Seth!!

Jolteon100
1st March 2003, 01:38 PM
I need a partner for the next round someone finsh please?:(

Ghost
1st March 2003, 05:42 PM
I was watching YugiOh Today...About Kaiba and Marik with their god cards. And I have a Interesting Question.What about the Egyptian God Cards?Raino should have Obelisk the Tormenter,Takuya should have Winged Dragon of Ra, and Yoshi should Have Silencer dragon (If I'm correct, Yugi Defeats Strings (Who has the Silencer Dragon) and gets him) So,Do those three have them?

DarkTemplarZ
1st March 2003, 05:55 PM
I was watching YugiOh Today...About Kaiba and Marik with their god cards. And I have a Interesting Question.What about the Egyptian God Cards?Raino should have Obelisk the Tormenter,Takuya should have Winged Dragon of Ra, and Yoshi should Have Silencer dragon (If I'm correct, Yugi Defeats Strings (Who has the Silencer Dragon) and gets him) So,Do those three have them?

I asked DB about this a while ago, no God cards in this RPG.

Silencer dragon? WTF? Osiris(his english name is Slyffer, but screw that, it sounds like crap, 'Saint Dragon- God of Osiris' is cool) is anything but silent.

And technically, if you go by that, Yoshi should have all 3 God cards, because Yugi gets them all(beats Kaiba in semi-finals w/ Black Paladin, Fusion Cancel to change the BEUD to 3 BEWDs, and Diffusion Wave to attack all 3 BEWDs, Malik gives up when Yugi's 'Dimensional Magic' card and 2 Dark Magicians destroy Ra and reduce his LP to 1)

DarkBlastoise
1st March 2003, 06:20 PM
no God Cards sry Raven...

Ghost
1st March 2003, 07:01 PM
Meh, I knew you would say that. And DB, make Kai post,cause I have nothing else to do but stand here and wait for you to post.