PDA

View Full Version : Yu-Gi-Oh! Curse of the Cards

FusionSonicX
5th April 2004, 10:41 PM
Yu-Gi-Oh! Curse of the Cards

Ten years after Battle City, Seto Kaiba is hosting a new tournament, Battle City 2. This tournament takes place inside a large dome, which is full of buildings and locations and lots of other things. This tournament is very different from the last one. Each player will begin with 8,000 Life Points and each duelist with have to have 10 locater cards to enter the finals. Strange things begin to happen at Battle Dome City, i.e. Michael controling and sending innocent people to the Shadow Realm or the strange Eygptian Gods appearing throughout the town. You'll just have to wait on April 10, 2004

There will be a new chapter every Saturday! This fanfiction is going to be at least 50 chapters, making the fic end, March 19, 2005! The fanfiction will then go on a long break, maybe a year or so, and a new seris will be released. I'm going to give you a hint on what it will be about, Virtual Reality!

Also, throughout my fic, there will be contest. For example, one would be a word hunt or a prediction or something else when I think of it! The prizes will go from FREE YGO Cards, creating your own chapter, or even being a main or cameo character!

Here, is the first contest for my Yu-Gi-Oh! fanfiction... please PM me witht he answer is you know it and want to be a cameo character for ten chapters!

Yu-Gi-Oh! Curse of the Cards - Contest #1

1. Name all three God Cards and their ATK and DEF points.

2. Name the newest Yu-Gi-Oh! game for GameBoy Advanced that has Yugi and Joey shaking hands on the over, with the Alcatraz Tower in the background.

3. Name the two Millennium Items used by Shadi, Protecor of the Millennium Items.

Anyways, Later Days!

2ra
6th April 2004, 02:40 PM
Yu-Gi-Oh! Curse of the Cards - Contest #1

1. Name all three God Cards and their ATK and DEF points.

2. Name the newest Yu-Gi-Oh! game for GameBoy Advanced that has Yugi and Joey shaking hands on the over, with the Alcatraz Tower in the background.

3. Name the two Millennium Items used by Shadi, Protecor of the Millennium Items.

Anyways, Later Days!

1. The three God Cards are Obelisk the Tormentor, The Winged Dragon of Ra, and Slifer the Sky Dragon.
Obelisk the Tormentor 4000/4000
The Winged Dragon of Ra ????/???? (based on monsters sacrificed and some of its other effects)
Slifer the Sky Dragon x000/x000 (based on the number of cards in your hand)

2. The "newest" Yugioh game you are talking about is The Sacred Cards.

3. The two Millennium Items used by Shadi are the Key and Scale.

Dark Sage
7th April 2004, 03:59 PM
1. Winged Dragon of Ra ATK ?/DEF ?
Obelisk the Tormentor ATK 4000/DEF 4000
Slifer the Sky Dragon ATK X000/DEF X000

2. I think it's "Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championship Tounrament 2004"

3. The Millennium Key and the Millennium Scales

How's that?

Can't wait for Chapter One

FusionSonicX
7th April 2004, 05:14 PM
Thanks Ven, but you need to PM me the answers, but posting them is okay too. Sorry but the new game is not what you said. CHapter 1 may be postponded for reasons.

FusionSonicX
10th April 2004, 01:10 AM
He folks... I just wanted to update on a few things before I posted my fic. It will deal with real issues in a few chapters. Those issues are drugs, substance abuse, sexuality, cutting, amd a lot of other stuff. I also wanted to do little promos for some up coming chapters.

"The Fissure of Pain"

"I'm so sorry for what I did to you..." said Rick as he looked into Lexy's eyes. Lexy still could not forget about what Rick did to her. A small tear rolled down Lexy's face. Rick ran his thumb across her face and scrapped the tear.

~

Paige walked over to Lexy and sat down beside her, "So, your just going to forgive and forget what that, that freak, did to you?"

"He said, that he was sorry, Paige.

~

"Your a vicious backstabber!" screamed Rick facing Paige.

"Well, I'd rather be that than a pyshco!" Paige responded. Rick got mad and walked away into the woods. Lexy jumped up and glared at Paige.

~

Spinner, Trey, Dustin, and Miya overlooked the battle of wits from the picnic table. Lexy and Paige bounced words, back-to-back.

"You know, If I'm such a bad friend, then go follow him!"

~

"You will not go back to them!" Rick screamed. He grabbed Lexy's arms and squezzed them hard. Lexy whinced in pain.

"Rick, your hurting me!" said Lexy.

"No! Your not leaving! No! No! No!" scremed Rick as flames of rage appeared in his eyes and he let go of Lexy and balled up his fist, and swung...

~

Brendan and Paige rush into the forest and horror appeared in their eyes. Paige opened her mouth, "Oh, my god."

Yu-Gi-Oh! Curse of the Cards - 100% Intense

"Should I Stay or Should I Go?"

"Paige, have you been drinking?" asked Brendan as he smelt the breath of his girlfriend.

~

"Whoo-Hoo! It's a party, we've gotta have some fun!" cried Paige as she threw her arms into the air.

~

"What is wrong with you?" asked Lexy.

"I'm just trying to have fun..." Paige siad.

"Bull. You need to drink some water!" Lexy said pulling Paige's arm. Paige snacthed her arm back and laughed.

"I'll go drink some water, from the toliet!" Paige laughed.

~

Paige leaned up against Brendan and whispered in his ear, "A, B, C, D... E!"

"Ecstasy!? You took Ecstasy? How many?"

Paige held up her hand, "How many fingers am I holding up?"

"What!? That stuff is dangerous!"

~

"Jack Daniel, five Corona's, three Miller Lights, Mary Jane and Ecstasy. We pumped all of that out of her stomach.

"What?!"

~

The IV moniter let out a loud and lond beep. Brendan raced over to Paige and held her hand, "No, Paige, no!"

~

"Brendan, it's not your fault. Paige can be toxic, if she doesn't know when to stop."

"But that's just it. It is my fault!"

Battle City Dome Finals - A Deadly Shadow Duel

"I can't change the past, but I can change the future, Paige..." said Brendan as he walked out of the hospital room and onto the Alcaratz dueling tower.

Micheal was waiting, with the Millennium Rod in hand.

~

"No! Dustin!" yelled Brendan as he jumped of the Coloseum stands and landed in the dueling arena.

~

"I can't give up! Not now!" screamed Joey as he was attacked by the mighty, Winged Dragon of Ra.

~

"Your friend is no more!" Yami Michael laughed wickedly.

~

"You've turned this into so much more than a card game!"

Well, what do you think? Remember that these episodes will not becoming up soon. It will come alot later...

Oakbark
10th April 2004, 08:51 AM
Interesting, but take out all the "~" things in the chapters when you begin posting, won't you?
Looks fine, make sure you describe your surroundings, human expressions and character personalities in as much detail as possible.

Later!
Damien.

FusionSonicX
10th April 2004, 09:07 PM
I know that was just like some spoilers...