PDA

View Full Version : well the time has come

SNOTS FUBAR
26th January 2003, 11:21 PM
im not active anymore and i know how it pisses ppl off. I forfeit all battles i am in. I might be back so thats why i am keeping 5 of my pokes: Gengar, Kindgra, Muk, Dragonite, and Charizard

<content removed to prevent further misleading>

Pokémon may not be given away.

I am not totally gone. I'll check in every now and then so incase i want to battle again im keeping those 5 poke and keeping them in my sig. L8rz

Dark Dragonite
26th January 2003, 11:28 PM
Well, I'm sorry to see you go for even a little bit, but
I would like Poliwrath(M), Machamp(M),Blissey(F),Espeon(M) please!!

EDIT: If you do change your mind, I will gladly give them back to you as well!!

pokemasterfrank
26th January 2003, 11:37 PM
Sorry to see you go...everybody's leaving ;_; lol

I would like the Scizor, Meganium, Alakazam, and Kabutops please.

Again, sorry to see you go...

Damn...I feel bad taking Pokemon for free...

Razola
26th January 2003, 11:38 PM
Mmmm...free pokemon....ugaalaa...

I'll take the Electabuzz, and the staryu, if you don't mind.

If you change your mind within the week, I'll glady give them back for free.

The Mozz
26th January 2003, 11:54 PM
/me takes Tyranitar and Quagsire

Icy
27th January 2003, 12:14 AM
Ooh! Someone's leaving and giving away free pokemon! Now I'll express fake sorrow and pretend to care about them leaving. And then I'll take four pokemon for free!

--; Well, I didn't really know you that well, but farewell. You're one of the few people that I've never reffed for/battled against and was at ASB about a half a year ago.

EDIT: Well, I never reffed for you back THEN

Voodoo
27th January 2003, 05:12 AM
Wow! :o

I'll take Umbreon, Houndoom, Marowak, Snorlax, Jolteon, and Hitmontop. :P

Thanks! *Take those pokemon*

Yumemiru
27th January 2003, 06:53 AM
Sorry to see you go, but even as you are leaving the ASB rules apply. Pokémon may not be given away. So, to all who have taken something from here: you don't have it.

The team will be kept on record in case you ever decide to return.

crazybone
27th January 2003, 06:57 AM
Can you battle me once before you leave? :( I need an easy win/forfeit :(

k k bye have fun with life :yes:

Voodoo
27th January 2003, 09:09 AM
Why you don't post those pokemon in ASB Trading Tower and priced 1 yen each pokemon. :) Please...

Oddish17
27th January 2003, 10:45 AM
Does this mean you're forfeiting your battle with me? I'd like to know if you're going to continue our match or not.

Yumemiru
27th January 2003, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by Voodoo
Why you don't post those pokemon in ASB Trading Tower and priced 1 yen each pokemon. :) Please...

That wouldn't make me very happy. His intent would be obvious, and I'd have something to say of it. If he wishes to sell them off because he's quitting temporarily/permanently and no longer needs them, Ľ5 minumum per pokémon.

100FangCroconaw
27th January 2003, 03:49 PM
That means that you forfiet my tag team battle too!

Icy
27th January 2003, 05:58 PM
ASHarris- I have only one thing to say: why? What is so wrong with selling pokemon, even if it IS for a small price. DP has sold pokemon for 2 yen, and certainly that wasn't illegal. If SF had decided to sell the pokemon first, you wouldn't have said anything. I don't honestly think that just because someone is trying to be nice that you should go and stop that. There is absolutely NOTHING in the rules that says you have a limit to selling/trading pokemon. Therefore, there would be absolutely NOTHING wrong with him doing that.