PDA

View Full Version : Yu-Gi-Oh! The Unreal World( Rated R)

FusionSonicX
6th April 2004, 12:12 AM
If this is against the rules, please tell me so I can delete it!

The Unreal World

Inside a large blue van was nine teenagers that were on their way to a creaky out run down mansion that was said to be huanted.

In the front ws Atem who was driving, in the middle was Bakura and in the passengers seat was Yugi. Behind them was Mai, Ryo, Joey and Serenity. Behind them was Marik, Malik and Duke.

Duke: Malik, has anyone every told you that you have big strong muscles?

Malik: Uh, yeah, Do you like them?

Duke smiling: Oh yeah!

Marik: Hey! Back off my man!

Duke: Who said he's yours?

Marik: I did!

Duke: Oh yeah?

Marik: Yeah!

Duke: Then let Malik decide!

Malik looks confused and sad: Well, you both are cute and nice, so I say both...

Duke and Marik: Both want work! Maybe his we help you decide!

(Duke and Marik wrap around Malik and begin to suck on Malik's neck. Malik moans softly and wraps his arms around the two lovers. Duke pretended as if Malik's leg was a horse, so he sat on it still sucking Malik's neck. Marik did the same. Malik was getting a boner fast.)

Ryo: Look at Romeo back there, with his two Romeos!

Mai: Hahaha. Very funny Ryo!

Joey: Mai, I love you!

Mai: Joey back off!

Ryo: Oey back off of Mai or I might have to hurt you!

Joey: I love you too! Ryo!

(Ryo punchs Joey in the face, sending him, flying in Serenity's lap.)

(In the front, Bakura spread his legs out and the area between his legs was on the shifting stick. The stick vibrated as the van drove down the road. This made Bakura lean back and moan. Atem and Yugi laughed and Yugi got an idea. He pulled Bakura's pants zipper down and unbuttoned the butoon on the jeans.)

Atem: Yugi? What are you going?

Yugi: Playing! Wanna help me?

Atem: Sure!

(Bakura still moaning, Yugi slowly pulled down Bakura's jeans and Atem used one hand to help him with the grey boxers. The two were shocked! Bakura, being 16 should have had a longer ****, but it was only 2" inchs!)

Atem: Holy Molly!

(Yugi grabbed the **** and squezzed what he could get because of the size. Bakura moaned even louder. Yugi bent down and started sucking. He kept this up for over 15 minutes until Bakura fell asleep. Yugi licked his lips.)

Yugi: Wow! It may be small but it packs a punch!

(Yugi got anopther idea. He pulled off his jeans and boxers and Atem was in shock. Yugi had't developed either. his **** was 2" inchs.)

Atem: Yugi? How come you never told me?

Yugi: Becuase!

(Yugi crawled over to Atem and sat in his lap.)

Atem: Yugi--

Yugi: Focus on driving! I just wanna get a boner!

(Atem continued driving and Yugi began to jump up and down. He then began to hump Atem's stomach. Atem decided to help. He shoved his fingers up Yugi butt, making him moan loudly. Yugi unbuttoned Atems Pants and pulled them and his boxers down. Yugi was surprised. He saw a huge huge huge 18" **** that was about 3" wide! With no hair!)

Yugi: GO Atem!

(Yugi turned around and sat on Atem's ****, making it go up is butt! Yugi moaned and finally got a boner.)

Yugi: Okay, Finally!

(Yugi now had a 10" inch ****. He crawled over to Bakura and shoved it up his butt! Yugi balls were being tickled by Atem)

TO BE CONTINUED.....