PDA

View Full Version : \o\ The Unnamed Team /o/

TheBlueDragon
6th April 2004, 12:47 PM
Hello, i have yet another team to be rated. =p (i just can't pay attention to byology class in school, so i end up planning teams for R/S - -" Sad excuse of a human being)

-- The Toxiccers --

Glalie @ Leftovers
Timid - 252 Spd, 129 Def, 129 Sp.Atk
Ice Beam
Toxic
Spikes
Sheer Cold

Toxic + Spikes works well (as if someone didn't know that). Ice Beam for STAB, and Sheer Cold for a surprise OHKO (if i'm lucky) and the lack of a better move.

Weezing @ Leftovers
Bold - 252 HP, 129 Sp.Def, 129 Sp.Atk
Flamethrower
Toxic
Haze
Protect

Toxic again, Protect is always handy, and Haze for status changes. Flamethrower against those Steels who aren't affected by poison.

-- The Healer --

Vileplume @ Leftovers
Timid - 252 Spd, 252 Sp. Atk, 6 HP
Hidden Power (Fire)
Sunny Day
Solarbeam
Aromatherapy

Actually, this was the last pokémon I put in the team, because I had no counters to water types AND needed a healer. So, there it is, two birds with one stone (or sth like that - -')

-- The Passer --

Ninjask @ Lum Berry
Impish - 252 HP, 129 Def, 129 Sp.Def
Silver Wind
Protect
Swords Dance
Baton Pass

Classic set. it goes like Protect-Swords Dance-Protect-Baton Pass, most of the time, unless I think it can survive another hit, so it uses one more Swords Dance and one more Protect. The more the best, of course. It passes to Armaldo, of course. Silver Wind is used only as a last resort.

-- The Sweepers --

Alakazam @ Leftovers
Timid - 252 Sp.Atk, 252 Sp.Def, 6 HP
Thunderpunch
Fire Punch
Calm Mind
Psychic

Blah, Blah, Blah, common and overused Special Sweeper. No access to unobtainable stat berries (Petaya, Salac and the stuff)

Armaldo @ Leftovers
Adamant - 252 Atk, 129 Def, 129 Sp.Def
Brick Break
Hidden Power (Bug)
Rock Slide
Earthquake

Physical Tank/Sweeper. With the added Speed and Attack from Ninjask, this guy becomes a team killer. Does his job.

So there it is. Please give construtive comments and critics. ;)

Sir Chris
7th April 2004, 09:24 AM
Armaldo- Kabutops is much sexier but armaldo gets the job done

Alakazam- nice set but your EVs and personality suck. firstly go with modest, KTHNX. secondly, drop all of your special defense and at it all right back into your speed. a slow zam is a dead zam. kthnx.

Weezing- 252 to defense, defense to attack, 6 into hp. special defense on a weezing = pathetic. give it adamant

sludge bomb
will o wisp
explosion
[random move I dont give a damn what here]

glalie for a lack of a better word sucks, regice for life

132 special attack
252 special defense
126 hp
ice beam
t-bolt
toxic
rest

there, you got your precious toxic

healers suck :P

sunny day is just BEGGING for a houndoom to rape your entire team, and with the pokemon you have, it could easily do so.

starmie
modest
252 special attack
252 speed
6 hp

psychic
surf
t-bolt(MAYBE reflect... depends on how you want your team to work)
recover

whip bam there ya go

have a nice day