PDA

View Full Version : Rmt Please

Team Paradox Leader
6th April 2004, 09:34 PM
well, i saw some of the movesets some of you gave people for pokemon so i used them in a team and THEY WORK GREAT! please rate this team and this team is so good that it can beat the elite four with 2 pokemon, i am also using my old surfing pika so cute >.<

Altaria Lvl 96@Salac Berry
Sing
Haze
Perish Song
Protect

this is like a last resort pokemon, I only used this pokemon once so far in a battle vs my brother and i actually won

Pikachu Lvl 82@Lightball
Surf
Twave
Tbolt
Raindance

this is my famous surfing pikachu from my yellow version, basically one of them thunder dance pikas

Flygon Lvl 81@Dragonfang
Toxic
Sandstorm
Dragon claw
Rest

i haven't used this pokemon yet but i hope it works, tell me if i should get a better moveset

Snorlax Lvl 76@Leftovers
Curse
Rest
Belly Drum(Need a new move here)
Earthquake

this is my curse snorlax, he can beat the elite four single handed until i get to steven then he kills me

Slaking Lvl 76@Leftovers
Earthquake
Shadowball
Hyperbeam
Brick Break

he kinda sucks but hes a good tank and a good protect killer

Alakazam Lvl 71@Lum Berry
Psychic
Fire Punch
Hidden Power
Recover

this alakazam took me a long time to get, i didn't understand how to get any punches on him but it was worth my time because he owns

so please rate these and if you have some other movesets better for this please do tell!

Shuckle
7th April 2004, 05:26 AM
Altaria -

The standard is something along the lines of earthquake, dragon dance, arial ace etc but it seems you want yours to do something quite specific so fair enough.

Pikachu -

Pikachu doesn't learn surf via level up, he cannot be taught surf, and pikachu cannot have surf bred on to him.

Flygon -

It works yes just not on sandstorm immune pkmn etc so be careful when you use it.

Snorlax -

Body Slam over Belly Drum.

Slaking -

Without any counter measures like 'yawn' or 'slack off' you'll find you'll be switching a lot but it's up to you...

Alakazam -

What type of Hidden Power?

Sir Chris
7th April 2004, 08:15 AM
well, i saw some of the movesets some of you gave people for pokemon so i used them in a team and THEY WORK GREAT! please rate this team and this team is so good that it can beat the elite four with 2 pokemon, i am also using my old surfing pika so cute >.<

Altaria Lvl 96@Salac Berry
Sing
Haze
Perish Song
Protect

this is like a last resort pokemon, I only used this pokemon once so far in a battle vs my brother and i actually won

Pikachu Lvl 82@Lightball
Surf
Twave
Tbolt
Raindance

this is my famous surfing pikachu from my yellow version, basically one of them thunder dance pikas

Flygon Lvl 81@Dragonfang
Toxic
Sandstorm
Dragon claw
Rest

i haven't used this pokemon yet but i hope it works, tell me if i should get a better moveset

Snorlax Lvl 76@Leftovers
Curse
Rest
Belly Drum(Need a new move here)
Earthquake

this is my curse snorlax, he can beat the elite four single handed until i get to steven then he kills me

Slaking Lvl 76@Leftovers
Earthquake
Shadowball
Hyperbeam
Brick Break

he kinda sucks but hes a good tank and a good protect killer

Alakazam Lvl 71@Lum Berry
Psychic
Fire Punch
Hidden Power
Recover

this alakazam took me a long time to get, i didn't understand how to get any punches on him but it was worth my time because he owns

so please rate these and if you have some other movesets better for this please do tell!

recover alakazam will never work in r/s, its evs/defenses are simply spread too thin. calm mind makes him a much better sweeper

perish song without a trapping move = not good.

*shrugs*

Team Paradox Leader
7th April 2004, 12:43 PM
My alakazam has a dark hidden power is that good or bad? plus my pika knows surf so when I find my gs ill take a screen capture and show yas

and I put calm mind on alakazam instead of recover plus i got rid of belly drum and recovered body slam......any of tips I should know of before i battle my brother again?

Shuckle
7th April 2004, 02:07 PM
plus my pika knows surf so when I find my gs ill take a screen capture and show yas

No need I believe you. :)

It's true in G&S pikachu was available with surf but NOT is R&S - sorry man.

Seen as you've posted in the "Ruby and Sapphire Team Rating" I presume your team is indeed for R&S especially as it contains R&S only pkmn.

Believe me mate if surf was available for Pikachu i'd be the first to include him in my team rather than struggling to get a 'hidden power: water' on the little fellow.