PDA

View Full Version : Nice look [p]

Systematic Revolution
6th April 2004, 10:41 PM
Gasp! Look who has decided to re-emerge in PCG!

1. What type of hairstyle do you have?
2. What kind of clothes do you wear?
3. Favourite brand of clothing?
4. Shoes or boots?
5. Goatee, beard, stubble, or clean-shaven? (If you're a girl state your preference for guys. Guys, state what you have)
6. Do you wear glasses or contacts?

1. Right now my hair is rather thick. It needs thinned, but I'm growing it long.
2. I wear plan t-shirts with a hoodie sometimes and jeans.
3. Nike.
4. Boots. Too bad I don't even own a pair :|
5. Right now I have stubble (I need to shave)
6. Nope.

:lemon: SR :lemon:

abunaidesu
6th April 2004, 10:43 PM
sup nate X)

1 - just some lame sorta long hairstyle ;o im getting layers soon ;o
2 - stuff from macy's(dkny, ralph lauren, etc)
3 - dkny
4 - shoes
5 - i have no idea ;]
6 - glasses but i broke them :[ im getting contacts soon

RedStarWarrior
6th April 2004, 10:57 PM
Short hair.

Preppy, gothic, and skater...sort of a mix.

Brands do not matter to me.

4. Shoes or boots?
Boots are shoes, so I don't see the point to this question.

5. Goatee, beard, stubble, or clean-shaven? (If you're a girl state your preference for guys. Guys, state what you have)
I have a goatee and used to have a mustache as well, but I shaved the mustache as it irritated me when I ate.

Neither.

Angel Blossom
6th April 2004, 10:58 PM
It's great to see ya, Nate. :D

*shrugs* Well, my hair is long, a couple of inches (more than 2 in.) below my shoulders, naturally wavy, & it is layered. My hair was recently layered in an angle, so the layers in my hair are really noticeable. My hair is rarely ever straight now that I had layering done, heh. Though I am beginning to prefer it this way than having it straight.

I wear whatever appeals to me & looks decent on me. I wear a lot of things.. jeans, skirts, corduroy pants, cute t's, tanks, blouses.. as long as it looks good & not slutty, I'll wear it. When the weather is nice, I wear dresses & shorts too.

I have two favorite clothing brands, which are American Rag & Guess?. I love American Rag because they make kinds of tops I like to wear. Their prices aren't demanding at all, either. Guess, however, can be pretty pricey, so I don't buy from there a lot. I do wear clothes from other brands, of course.. these are just my faves. ^_^

4. Shoes or boots?
I like to wear both, actually. Not so large boots appeal to me, but I wear shoes most of the time. Speaking of shoes, I might buy a new pair of All Stars this weekend, so I'm happy. I don't have lots of shoes, unless if you call 3 pairs a bunch of shoes..

I'm a girl, so I'll say what I prefer on a guy. I prefer guys who are clean-shaven. It's probably just me, but I don't dig guys with a lot of facial hair. I just don't go for that look, lol. I'm not sure why, but I find guys with less facial hair more attractive.

I wear contact lenses. I wear the clear ones. I'm able to sleep in these! I prefer to wear my contact lenses way more than glasses. I remember the days when I had to wear glasses.. and I must say that contacts were the best thing to happen to me. Xx"

Craig
6th April 2004, 11:02 PM
4. Shoes or boots?

1. Its kinda shaggy, I guess. Its not long, but not short either.. :|
2. Clothes without visible logos. They suck.
3. I dunno :| A lot of my t-shirts are from old navy?
4. Shoes, definitely.
5. I have nothing :D
6. I have to wear glasses or else I can't see very far.. lol

shazza
6th April 2004, 11:36 PM
-My hair is getting pretty long lately, well not long, but not short either.
-Anything that appeals to me really, I need to buy some more clothes. :yes:
-Dunno.. Probably Nike?
4. Shoes or boots?
-Shoes.
-Clean shaven :yes:
-Neither. I used to wear glasses when I was little, but I "don't" think I need them anymore. :confused:

Red Angel
7th April 2004, 12:10 AM

Nothing special... I just like to keep it short, because my hair just does some odd things if it isn't.

Jeans/khakis, t-shirts and sweatshirts, depending on the weather.

Er... none, really.

4. Shoes or boots?

Sandals, actually :D

Stubble. I need to shave, but I'm lazy. :sweatdrop

Glasses. I dunno, the idea of putting something into my eyes just doesn't sit well with me.

Toxicity
7th April 2004, 12:46 AM
4. Shoes or boots?

~*~*~*~*~

1. Nothing too special. I wear it mid-neck to shoulder-length a lot of the time, naturally straightened, and it has a few small dark blue streaks dyed in. I try to hold my bangs back(I can't really show them much because they're large and I ve a callic(?sp) with a headband a lot.

2. I wear whatever I find decent and okay-looking. I normally wear casual or dark, long-sleeeved and/or flowy-sleeved tops, sometimes a sweater-ish jacket over a short-sleeved casual shirt in spring and with khaki dress pants, sometimes I try to wear bellbottoms. I dress differently depending on my mood...

3. I don't really have one...^^;;

4. Both: tennis shoes, casual shoes, and combat boots...^^

5. Since I'm female, I normally prefer slight-stubble or clean-shaven...oO;;

6. Glasses, which are Nike-frame and actually :kickin' rad:

Bulbasaur4
7th April 2004, 01:07 AM
Me? Well, my hair is relatively long, hanging past the shoulders with many layers. The closer to teh front of my face, the shorter the layer of hair. Don't have bangs though... ^^ My hair is dark brown too, back to my natural color! okay... not dark dark brown, but a light brown more so.

Well, depends. I usually wear the typical clothign that everyone hears- A&E, Lucky, blah blah... but I'm not obsessed w/brand names. Whatever's comfy. Winter I wear jeans and sweatshirts, except when I'm so tired and zombie-like, then I just wear sweatpants. During the summer I'm usually found in kahaki shorts and a light shirt of some sort. ^^ Except golfing... then I have to wear those stupid polo shirts.

Don't really have one... ^^; But I like our football sweatshirts that say Conference Champs! ^^ *cheers and holds up banner* I absolutely LOOOVE my (well, not really mine.. lol, I stole it from a friend. <not literally, ^^;>) It's an SDSU shirt, but it's so soft and smells good.. ^^

4. Shoes or boots?
Love Sketchers shoes. Especially these silver/white ones with a cut-out heal (but it has some weird strap). Sorta tennis-shoe looking, but sparkly at the silver band parts! *eyes get all big*

Depends on the facial shape, but I generallly like guys with either stubble or clean shaven.

Contacts, but when I'm lazy in the morning it's glasses.

Haruko
7th April 2004, 01:48 AM

I actually need to get a hairbut sooner or later, but I normally keep my milk-chocolate[colored] straight hair down.I never put it up in a hair style, but I use hair product to keep the fuzzies on the top at bay. My hair's sorta thin, and it goes down to my mid-back.

Anything comfortable. I really don't wear jeans, but I wear black...dressy like pants(or sweatpants) and a plain colored shirt ontop of it thats a little baggy for me. I don't really wear a brand, but my plain colored shirts come from Old Navy.

My favorite shirt is the class jersey I got from my school. Every Class(Like the Class of '07) has a team color, and that color is made onto a jersey. Mine's a royalblue color, and I wear it above anything that goes w/it.Normally a white longsleeve.

Old Navy or anything I can get ahold of that I actually like. I'm not a big shopper of brandname clothing, or anything w/ the brandname written on it....Except for one shirt.

4. Shoes or boots?

Sneakers all the way. I have a pair of Adias(sp) that are white/silver/pink...and I wear them all the time. I have big feet for my age, a size 10 woman's.

Stubble or Clean-shaved. But a little Goatee won't hurt.^^;;

I'm supposed wear glasses at school and on the computer...or video games. But I rarely do.It's because I'm farsighted and my left eye is mis-shaped into more of a football shape than a ball shape-like an eye should. I should get a picture of my glasses up as soon as I find them.

woz
7th April 2004, 03:20 AM
4. Shoes or boots?

1. short hair. need a haircut soon, though.
2. anything i feel comfortable in.
3. none.
4. shoes.
5. stubble.
6. neither, but i'll probably have to get them soon.

Kirei
7th April 2004, 03:44 AM
4. Shoes or boots?

I haven't had my hair cut since november last year, so it's got a lot longer than it was. It used to be short and choppy but now it's shoulder length and still choppy/messy layers and my fringe is long, it goes past my eyes now but I push it aside. Yeah, I'm a bit of a mess but I can't afford a hair cut until my student loan comes though. I'm thinking about letting it grow anyway, just for a change as I think it looks nice. The colour was red but now the red streaks are about half way and the top is my natural colour sort of dark blonde, yeah it looks weird, but people keep asking if I've just had my hair done and saying it looks really nice. Not getting it cut is better than getting it cut!

2. A real mixture! Whatever I think looks nice - I really like little tops with cardigans over them, and I wear baggy trousers or blue jeans but in summer I like skirts.

3. I don't really wear any branded clothes but I get most of my clothes from H&M and I like Next but can't afford much from there.

4. Either - depending on the weather - I have some boots that are good for keeping out the rain. I wear any nice shoes or boots as long as they don't have heels. I can't walk in heels.

5. I am a girl, so I'll say what I like. I really love the look of guys with about week-long stubble,and I think Ade suits that look, but it hurts to kiss a guy with stubble so I'm always telling him to shave as he looks nice like that too!

6. I don't wear any. My mum and dad both have bad eyesight but I have perfect vision! (Until I get older I guess!!!)

cd
7th April 2004, 04:54 AM
1. semi long hair. not shoulder length but fringe comes down to my mouth.
2. whatever i feel like. normal t-shirts. track pants. casual shoes. big jumpers. don't like it tight though, keep it baggy and keep it comfortable.
3. doesn't bother me. if i like something i will get it. as i type i'm wearing a billabong jumper. nike track pants. bonds underwear. a bonds plain black t-shirt. puma socks and a pair of puma casual shoes. bit of variety.
4. casual when i go out or just for around the house. if i'm playing sport i'll wear runners.
5. stubble or clean shaven. like the feel of stubble.
6. used to wear glasses at the age of 10 or so for a year or two. not anymore though.

kainashi
7th April 2004, 05:05 AM
1. short, nothing special...
2. jeans and t-shirts, again nothing special.
3. ae.
4. shoes.
5. kind of have a beard. haven't shaved in a couple of weeks. :lemon:
6. glasses, never really liked contacts.

Zak
7th April 2004, 02:48 PM
1. It varies. I get a buzz all the time, but it grows pretty fast.

2. Nothing unusual... shirt, pants... but I value my socks ;)

3. *Shrugs* doesn't affect me much, probably Nike or Adidas.

4. Sneakers.

5. Stubble, and about to shave. I've had a moustache, beard, and goatee once, but it looked odd at my age (I was TWELVE) so I shaved. Even though it could grow within a month, I haven't been bothered to let it happen.

6. I used to wear glasses, but my eyesight improved so now I wear neither! :lemon:

~Zak

suzie
7th April 2004, 04:48 PM
long, kindof a hippie look going on :/

mostly like band shirts cause im just so cool

i like puma, also fcuk

4. Shoes or boots?
sneakers.

clean-shaven, pls

zeee emo glasses :wave:

Metallix
7th April 2004, 05:00 PM

Short but messy. I used to have it grown long

Jeans and buttoned t-shirts.

None really

4. Shoes or boots?

Boots

5. Goatee, beard, stubble, or clean-shaven?

Goatee

None, although I should be wearing glasses for reading

The Muffin Man
7th April 2004, 05:10 PM
~o.o short, kinda unruly?

~Anything that's comfy. Usually a hoody over it X)

~Split or Volcom.
4. Shoes or boots?
~Sneakers.
~I have a bit of stubble. Going to grow out my beard for Connecticon and cosplay as Jigen from Lupin X)
~Glasses. *R teh 00bar secks*

AntiAsh Superstar
7th April 2004, 06:23 PM
1. Long, pretty unkempt in the main unless I have to smarten myself up, in which case I resort to whatever it takes to keep my hair orderly for as long as I can.

2. The weirder the better, I always drool over the clothes in shops that really stand out. I got the best pair of jeans ever last week, they're black with a really weird gold shine to them. (heh, I have become the sort who raves about their clothes, and I'm sorry for that) Other than that I'm quite a fan of baggy jumpers, you know the sort that hang loose on you and you can pull the sleeves over your hands without stretching them... I've a lot of band t-shirts as well, tho this is more due to me wanting souvenirs when I go to a concert - they get most use as bedclothes for Soo lately!

3. I don't have one... any weird out-there alternative brands get my vote simply coz I love to play the stereotype sometimes. ;) I buy most of my clothes from Burtons, they're affordable, good quality and you can find some really interesting stuff in there, which is more than can be said for most high street stores.

4. I'm going for boots despite not owning any as well, I've always wanted a really fancy pair of boots but I think they'll have to wait.

5. Usually stubble, I'm not very good at making time in the day to shave so normally rely on Soo to tell me when it's getting excessive. :o I'm still not so over my Wildhearts obsession that I don't think 'oh yeah, Ginger has stubble and he's cool, let's go for that look as well' either. @_@;;;;

6. Glasses. I'm ridiculously short sighted, but I wouldn't use contacts coz it'd be another thing to be hassled with in the morning - ffs I can't usually be bothered to shave, what chance have I of dealing with putting contacts in? I reckon I'd look weird without glasses anyways, my eyes are too narrow.

VirtualPlay
7th April 2004, 06:27 PM
4. Shoes or boots?

1. Buzz, 'cause it's easy to get done.
2. I'm the jeans-and-Tshirt kind of guy, and recently (since my last birthday) I've been constantly wearing my NINJ4 Hoodie whenever I can outside, unless I really don't feel like it.
3. Whatever fits. :lookout:
4. Shoes/sneakers...boots are too big.
5. Goatee and mustache, with stubble starting out on my cheeks...err, scratch that... *goes to shave*
6. Nope, not with my better than average vision.

Crystal Mew
7th April 2004, 06:55 PM
:swear: my post was lost!!!!11

erm, anyways :|

1. My hair is like 3 inches below my shoulder, and its layered...but its naturally a little wavy =/ which is so annoying, its not all wavy, just parts, and it gets frizzy after I wash it, ooh its so annoying.

2. My school clothes are what some of you may call "preppy" style. collored shirts, button up collored shirts, ect. but when I'm home, I just wear t-shirts, pants, or a skirt... which are the type of clothes I like

3. Erm, I don't exactly have a favorite..I just buy whatever I like. Except the GAP...that is one store I will not shop at.

4. Shoes... I don't really have boots, I think they would look dumb on me, so I have sneakers

5. since I'm a girl, I either prefer clean shaven, or a little stubble...I think that is very sexy on a guy ^_^;

6. Yes..I have both. I really hate wearing my glasses, but what can you do when you are blind. atm I am wearing my glasses because my contacts were hurting me all during school...I normally always wear my glasses at home when I don't have to go anywhere, or see anyone ;x

TheDarkHeracross
7th April 2004, 07:00 PM
1. What type of hairstyle do you have? right now kinda short/medium length spikes
2. What kind of clothes do you wear? Um... I have lots of random t-shirts and button down t-shirts, some long sleve ones, some sweat shirts and hoodies... and for pants either jeans or khakis.
3. Favourite brand of clothing? I dont have a "fav brand" I wear whatever looks good in my opinion... but I have some mussimo and jnco stuff
4. Shoes or boots? sneakers lol
5. Goatee, beard, stubble, or clean-shaven? I want a goatee but it doesnt come out right so lots of time stubble cause I'm too lazy lol, right now I have a goatee cause my razor died.
6. Do you wear glasses or contacts? glasses

Silver Ledian
7th April 2004, 08:26 PM
I have short, black hair and I normally put a bit of gel in it, with my fringe flicked up at the front.

I normally go for Levi's, a t-shirt and a jacket to go over it...jacket is normally left out if I'm not going out anywhere, though.

Sportwise, I'd have to say Adidas. Other than that, I like Timberland. And just a good pair of jeans. :yes:

4. Shoes or boots?
I'd say shoes, I used to wear boots a lot but it's shoes for me.

Clean shaven. I shave every few days so it's rare for me to have any more than a light stubble. I don't find goatee's good looking at all.

Nope.

pimuni
8th April 2004, 02:32 AM
- thin, straight, light-brown hair, getting long.

- well, any kind. Im not really a rapper or rocker or prep. I am just normal.

- dont have one. I dont really think many guys have a fav. brand of clothing.

4. Shoes or boots?
- shoes....

- I have a clean shave (god, there are many stubbles, meaning we have a lot of pretty old poke fans. [not saying its bad])

- contacts

Jay
8th April 2004, 05:01 AM
1. I only got it cut like a month ago and it's already just a bit below what I call 'medium' for me. It grows too fast.
2. Whatever I can find.
3. Whatever I can find.
4. I'll usually wear sneakers.
5. It's pretty much always stubble since I'm getting tired of having to shave twice a day. :mad:
6. Neither.