PDA

View Full Version : What will happen to the next Pokemon Movies?!

Lord Phillock
27th January 2003, 07:34 AM
I just realized that the writers/directors/ect. are running dry on ideas about pokemon movies. "A Wish on an old Star" or whatever they call it does seem to have NOTHING to do with Pokemon, legendarie PKMN, ect. why is it special? because it's a pokemon movie? Because Pokemon are in it? Why???

What if there would be a pokemon movie that is about all legendary pokemon clash in an epic battle, and Ash and friends fail to save the day, and the army tries to stop the pokemon from fighting, and something else comes to end the fight!?

would that be a good or bad movie?:D

Murgatroyd
27th January 2003, 09:40 AM
How can you possibly claim that the next movie has "NOTHING to do with Pokemon, legendarie PKMN, ect." when no one knows much of anything about it beyond the title?

Rei_Zero
28th January 2003, 12:21 AM
Its about Jirachi which is pretty special. It is the new mew. Then we have absol which is classified as the chaos pokemon.

Lord Phillock
28th January 2003, 05:41 AM
OK, Ok, but what about the movie i was talking about?

Would that be great? or dumb? PLEAZ I NEED TO KNOW!:( :( :confused:

houndoom5
28th January 2003, 12:08 PM
if all the movies are about legendary pkmn then we still need movies for the reji's, gruodon,kyorca,umm...the green dragon thing,deoxy....or they can try stuffing them into one big movie.which would suck... i think a good movie idea would be mewtwo vs deoxy, a movie about the rejis, or a movie about team aqua/magma finding groudon and kyorca and then being defeated by the green dragon thing.:D :D :D

faizah_kibibi
28th January 2003, 12:27 PM
What if there would be a pokemon movie that is about all legendary pokemon clash in an epic battle, and Ash and friends fail to save the day, and the army tries to stop the pokemon from fighting, and something else comes to end the fight!?

I think it wouldn't be such a good idea.
Too many legendaries in one movie just wouldn't make them special anymore.
It would be boring: just a bunch of legie's fighting? that's not a story.
Besides one of the main characters hás to save the day. Otherwise don't put them in the movie.

Oh well, this is my opinion. This isn't meant to offend you or whatever, but you asked for opinions so... :)

I like the movies the way they are. Most of them do have a great story and because there is only one or 2 special pokemon, they are indeed special.

I think Abusoru (Absol is not its English name right? Please tell me it isn't??) can be a special pokemon even though its not rare in the game. After all Unown aren't rare but still the 3rd movie was great. I don't think the writers will let us down ;)

I agree with murg: we can't say anything about the 6th movie yet But I totally love the teaser poster and the short trailer. I'm sure I'll love this movie as much as I love the other 5.

Oh btw and Houndoom5: if all the movies are about legendaries it doesn't mean all the legendaries are in the movies ;) I really hope Groudon and Kyogre will be though. I love them, especially Kyogre.

Pokemon Neo
29th January 2003, 02:36 PM
I'd actually like to see a movie where Ash goes back to compete in the Kanto/Indigo league.Misty,Haruka,Brock,Tracey,etc. will be all there to cheer him on and I'd like to see Ash and Co. to look slightly older.Just a movie full of very well choreographed and animated stadium battles.It'd be nice break from the usual save the world,city,pokemon storylines.(even though there's nothing wrong with that) I think Ash and Misty deciding whether or not to reveal each others feelings during the tournament might make a nice sub-plot too.