PDA

View Full Version : Hidden Power, eh?

Zak
7th April 2004, 01:20 AM
Well, only the UK got the episode "A Three Team Scheme", so I'm posting this here. I live in the US, but I managed to snag a copy.

Anyway, I noticed an odd thing. When Keanu told Nincada to use Hidden Power, I'm pretty sure it was SECRET Power. He said it was the attack he kept having Nincada use to create the Secret Base... so Hidden Power? Nah...

So, yeah, another dub mistake I guess.

But can Animelee or someone verify if they by chance said Mezameru Power in the raw version? Thanks,

~Zak

Animelee
7th April 2004, 02:13 PM
Kazuki: Tsuchinin! Himitsu no Chikara (Secret Power) da!

Another reason why I stick to the original versions of everything I watch.

BlueEyesPikachu
7th April 2004, 04:03 PM
Why didn't it play in the US? :confused:

Water Pokemon Master
7th April 2004, 04:20 PM
That episode airs this Saturday, BlueEyesPika.

Chris 2.1
7th April 2004, 04:28 PM
It seems we've reached an overlap stage, when us brits simply say 'Nya Nya, we're one episode ahead of you' and for some reason become real @$$es about it. Umm so if any of y'all get taunted by brits, remember: we're toffee-nosed gits ^^

Pewter City Geodude
8th April 2004, 01:20 AM
At one point during Master Quest, we here in Canada were like 14 episodes ahead of the States or something. Now, I've lost track of how far behind we are, and turned to "other methods" of acquiring episodes in my frustration. AFAIK the Silver Conference isn't even over yet up here.

Animelee
8th April 2004, 01:29 AM
At one point during Master Quest, we here in Canada were like 14 episodes ahead of the States or something. Now, I've lost track of how far behind we are, and turned to "other methods" of acquiring episodes in my frustration. AFAIK the Silver Conference isn't even over yet up here.

What, you sure? The other day after watching Power Rangers, I was flipping channels at 12 PM on Saturday, and YTV was playing episode 281 (AG 005) - with Kiyo and his Zigzaguma. :oh:

Pewter City Geodude
8th April 2004, 09:46 AM
Really? They've changed things so often and are so inconsistent I'm totally confused. Oh well, at least I'm at the same point now that you guys are at in the States. :D