Silver Ledian
24th April 2004, 09:29 PM
Cora
GT: Tangela is correct!
*hands you Blue MGCoin* Well done! :)

Charizard04621
25th April 2004, 12:39 PM
I'll sell the Solar Gem for 2 Stamps.

( 4/24 ) Do you have a part-time or full-time job? If so, what is it? If not, will you be looking forward to getting one in future? If you could work in any of the AC/CC threads, what would it be? Why?

Nah, I can't. They won't give me a social security number and without it, I can't work. And er, I work for the Dragon Tamer Staff, and that's enough. I don't want to work at threads like the GT and Capture Centers because it'll require too much activity.

Pyrusette
25th April 2004, 01:27 PM
(Poll 4/25) Do you ever participate in RPGs (online ones)? What about RPG video games? Do you like the RPG concept in general?

Karin:
*hands over 2 stamps*
MG: Red MGcoin

Angel Blossom
25th April 2004, 01:37 PM
(4/25) » Do you ever participate in RPGs (online ones)? What about RPG video games? Do you like the RPG concept in general?
Hmm.. unless if this is considered as some sort of RPG, no, I don't participate in Online RPG's. They seem like they're fun, but I don't think I'm up to it. I have played RPG video games and they're pretty alright, some can be a lot of fun actually. ^_^ I think the RPG concept is creative & seems like a lot of fun. Maybe I'll be up to taking part in an online RPG sometime!

andyizcool
25th April 2004, 01:39 PM
(Poll 4/25) Do you ever participate in RPGs (online ones)? What about RPG video games? Do you like the RPG concept in general?
I don't use online RPGs because they're a waste of money because you won't get what you pay for or the free ones aren't very good. I have more than half the RPGs released on PS2 and GBA because I like playing them all. I like the RPG concept of following someone's storyline and learning much more. The battles are great in all RPGs with the attacks, skills, items, and magic they use. There's always twists in the storylines and hidden dungeons/characters that make a true RPG.

1 MG Please.

Pyrusette
25th April 2004, 01:43 PM
Kris:
MG: Rainbow Gem

Andy:
MG: Blue MGcoin

*Murkrow
25th April 2004, 01:57 PM
( 4/23 ) Have you gone to a movie theater lately? If so, what did you see? Do you generally see movies while they're in theaters or wait until you can rent them?

Nope, unless going in December counts as 'lately'. But when I went, I saw, um, LOTR:Return of the King.
It depends how much I want to see the film-if it's something like LOTR, I'll see it in the cinema, because I know I wouldn't be able to stand the wait for it to come out on videa^_^ Other films that people recommend to me, or somebody else in the family wants to see-I'll wait for the video to come out so I can rent it.

( 4/24 ) Do you have a part-time or full-time job? If so, what is it? If not, will you be looking forward to getting one in future? If you could work in any of the AC/CC threads, what would it be? Why?

No, I haven't got one-either full or part-time. I was going to go to an interview for one, but I rang up to let them know that I coming and found out that they'd already had it filled¬_¬ I'll probably get one in the summer though, even though the majority of the ones round eher are waitressing.
Um, I'm happy just working at the CCCC.

No, I've never participated in one of them-they don't really appeal to me.
I do like RPG games-especially Final Fantasy 7, that was excellent^_^ I do like the concept, especially the customisation features, but they can get rather long winded.

3 MGs, I'd like to sell my two Flame Gems for 4 Stamps, as well as 10 Group 2 SC's(2,6,9) for 5 Stamps please.

Pyrusette
25th April 2004, 02:02 PM
Sneasel(h)Obsessive:
MGs: Lunar Gem, 2 Green MGcoins, Mystery Box O_O
*hands over 4 stamps*
SCs: 5 Stamps, 3 Blue MGcoins, 4 Red MGcoins

Angel Blossom
25th April 2004, 02:35 PM
Ooh, a Rainbow Gem was what I needed too! ^-^

I'll be selling my Ocean Gem for 2 Stamps & one of my Hollow Stones for 1 Stamp. I'd also like to forge 1 Hollow Stone + 1 Rainbow Gem for a Sun Stone. ^^;; Then I'll be prepared for when my little Oddish evolves into a Gloom!

Eep, I almost forgot! *hands over 2 Stamps* '^_^ Thanks!

Pyrusette
25th April 2004, 02:57 PM
Kris:
*hands you three stamps, then takes back two O_o*
*forges the stones* Here you go, a brand-new Sun Stone!

I've been too busy for a while to join the RPGs on this forum, but lately I've been rejoining a few. As for the online game kind, I only play the free ones. The others just seem like a ripoff. I love RPG video games, especially Final Fantasy. I love how much one can customize gameplay, the very cool plots, and well-developed characters. (Has anyone else here cried because of a video game? O_o)

1 MG, a GT and my second EMT of the month. *hands over 1 Blue and 2 Red MGcoins*

Matt
25th April 2004, 03:04 PM
( 4/25 ) Do you ever participate in RPGs (online ones)? What about RPG video games? Do you like the RPG concept in general?

Yeah, I do; well I used to anyway. I played FFXI on the internet until I didn't have enough time to play it and canceled the subscribtion for it. I'll probably resubscribe this summer, lol. Yup, I love RPGs, lol. I like the Final fantasy series, Xenosaga, etc. Of course I like the RPG concept. If I didn't I wouldn't be playing them, lol.

I'll play group one scratchcards for 2 stamps. (1,5,7) *pays 5 bluemgcoins*

Pyrusette
25th April 2004, 03:09 PM
Link 10:
MG: Gold Berry
SCs: 8 Stamps, 3 Red MGcoins

Charizard04621
25th April 2004, 04:57 PM
( 4/25 ) Do you ever participate in RPGs (online ones)? What about RPG video games? Do you like the RPG concept in general?

Yeah, sometimes, when I think I've got the time. I've been in one successful one, but the rest have (unfortunately) died. I like RPGs a lot... Just don't have as much time as I would like for them.

EngiMatikul
25th April 2004, 05:26 PM
I give my long-delayed thanks to that guy who left and gave me 160 Red MG coins, or something like that. :P

RAGNAROK!! YAAAAA!!!! Wait, I don't play it right now... >.> I will. So yea. I play online, and I play RPG video games... but its very distracting. I'll probably get into more of it after I'm done being burdened with school...

Pyrusette
25th April 2004, 05:43 PM
Karin:
MG: Division Gem

EngiMatikul:
Sorry I skipped you ^_^;
MG: Ocean Gem

Wolfsong
25th April 2004, 05:48 PM

No, but I'm looking for one for the summer. I already work in several of the threads. I work in both the adoptee and captee ones, so i'm not sure if i have the time to work at any more, but i'm happy with the jobs that I have now.

Some. i'm in one right now that i need to post in, but haven't had the time with papders and stuff. ^^;; I like Rpg games, and its interesting. ^^

Also 10 grabber games up 5 over 5 please and a game of mp *hands over the coins*

Pyrusette
25th April 2004, 05:53 PM
Amy:
MGs: Lunar Gem, Solar Gem
GGs: 20 Stamps/CCPs, Rainbow Gem, 10 Stamps/CCPs, Ocean Gem, Gold Berry :O
MP: Typhlosion, Linoone, Snorlax, Chansey, Flaaffy, Seedot, Wurmple, Snubble, Exploud, Totodile, Delibird, Beautifly, Jolteon, Beldum

Aipom Of Doom
25th April 2004, 06:00 PM
Pyrus: Hollow Stone, Toxic TM
GT - I have a palindromic name that people usually write with a non-alphanumeric character in the middle.

EngiMatikul:[edit] oops, Pyrusette got you first too =o.

Amy: [edit] oops, Pyrusette got it first :o.

Err... online RPGs? no, unless you count the AC/CC stuff (which isn't very RPGlike outside of the Battle Arena, Battle Range, and Eevee House). The only video game I play currently is SSBM, but I've played Pokemon and Zelda games and they're RPGs :o. I'm neutral to the concept of RPGs (unless you mean rocket-propelled grenade... I don't like those ;p ).

MP: Shedinja <-- dunno any other Pokemon with "shed" and "inja" in thier name XD.
Q1: The Pokemon is from R/S OR name starts with P.
Q2: The Pokemon's name does not start with a P.
Q3: The Pokemon's name contains "inja".
Q4: The Pokemon's name begins with "Shed"

MG, 10 SCs, 123 for Green MGcoins

Wolfsong
25th April 2004, 06:01 PM
Amy:
MGs: Lunar Gem, Solar Gem
GGs: 20 Stamps/CCPs, Rainbow Gem, 10 Stamps/CCPs, Ocean Gem, Gold Berry :O
MP: Typhlosion, Linoone, Snorlax, Chansey, Flaaffy, Seedot, Wurmple, Snubble, Exploud, Totodile, Delibird, Beautifly, Jolteon, Beldum

I'd like to sell the lunar ,solar, rainbow, and ocean gems for ccps please.

Question 1: Has the pokemon in question already evolved?

Pyrusette
25th April 2004, 06:48 PM
Danny:
SCs: 5 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins

Amy:
MP: No

GT: Is it Ho-oh? Blue MGcoin if I'm right.

Wolfsong
25th April 2004, 06:53 PM
Narrowed List:

Amy:
MP: Snorlax, Chansey, Seedot, Wurmple, Snubble, Totodile, Delibird, Beldum

Question 1: Has the pokemon in question already evolved? - No

[b]Question 2: Can the pokemon in question evolve?

Pyrusette
25th April 2004, 07:11 PM
Amy:
MP: Yes

Wolfsong
25th April 2004, 07:19 PM
Narrowed List:

Amy:
MP: Chansey, Seedot, Wurmple, Snubble, Totodile, Beldum

Question 2: Can the pokemon in question evolve? - Yes

Question 3: Can the pokemon in question be caught legally in R/S?

Pyrusette
25th April 2004, 07:22 PM
Amy:
MP: No

Wolfsong
25th April 2004, 07:30 PM
Narrowed List:

Amy:
MP: Chansey, Snubble, Totodile

Question 3: Can the pokemon in question be caught legally in R/S? - No

Question 4: Can the pokemon in question use the move ice beam?

Aipom Of Doom
25th April 2004, 07:41 PM
Pyrusette:
GT - correct, Blue MGcoin

MP from Eamon: Shedinja

Pyrusette
25th April 2004, 08:00 PM
Amy:
MP: Yes

Wolfsong
25th April 2004, 09:01 PM
Narrowed List:

Amy:
MP: Chansey, Totodile

Question 3: Can the pokemon in question be caught legally in R/S? - No

Question 4: Can the pokemon in question use the move ice beam? p- Yes

50-50 chance. Hmmm is it totodile?

Syberia
25th April 2004, 09:12 PM

Well, I've never done anything in the RPG forum, to answer the question that way. However, I've done ASB for a little over a year now, and just recently started doing this, which I guess more or less count as RPG's. That said, I guess I participate in a couple. The only RPG video games I've really played were the Final Fantasy series, and I liked those. However, in general, I like shooters like Halo and others like Vice City (not exactly sure what you'd call that one) better.

Pyrusette
25th April 2004, 10:53 PM
Amy:
MP: Totodile is correct!

Kyle:
MG: Mystery Box (!)

Syberia
25th April 2004, 11:31 PM
I'll take a Flame Gem as my free item, my Growlithe needs one right now. I'd also like my free Mystery Gift, please.

EDIT: And I'd like to use the Red MGCoin I just got for a game of Guess This.

Pyrusette
26th April 2004, 12:04 AM
Kyle:
*gives you 1 stamp, 1 CCP, 1 Red MGcoin, Flame Gem, and Spark Gem (free MG)*
GT: I am pure steel type, and only in R/S. My horns are transformed into something else.

Syberia
26th April 2004, 12:18 AM
Is it Mawile?

Jay
26th April 2004, 07:24 AM
><;; Jay... please try to keep your comments to yourself. Maybe you don't want it to become a debate, but it easily can become one. If someone thinks that way, doesn't mean you have to laugh about it or try to say they are wrong. Anyway..
If you wish to attack me please do so in my presence. I don't fight back unless you initiate.

Also I don't need you to boss me around. I've worked here, moderated, and been at AC/CC for over three years. I don't need you to tell me what isn't right and what is, since you know, I kind of already know that. I know AC/CC more than anyone here pretty much.

Heh, I needed that ego boost, not like it's untrue.

If a poll is made and I have strong opinions about the current poll topic, and someone posted something moronic to me, then I can make a comment towards someone's response that seems that way, no? I mean that's common sense to me.

What is wrong with debates in the Goldenrod Tower? It has never happened here before but I'm quite certain the workers don't mind, as long as they are not flaming. So, what is your claim?

Lastly I'd laugh if a worker told me off if they found that offensive. Probably the friendliest post I've made yet. Also don't respond to this if you're going to attack my views otherwise I'll be posting in response to whoever's post again. Keep arguments out of here and remember Angel Blossom you started it. My post isn't really flamebaiting unlike my past ones so meh.

I'll give my Division Gem and Gold Berry to Nala98. About the only person left in AC/CC with dignity. ~_~ And you're welcome, Engi. *wave*

Pyrusette
26th April 2004, 09:28 AM
You don't think I have dignity, Jay? Oh well....

Kyle:
GT: Mawile is correct!

Silver Ledian
26th April 2004, 11:43 AM
Lastly I'd laugh if a worker told me off if they found that offensive. Probably the friendliest post I've made yet.

That's something I can agree on :)

Danny
MP: Shedinja is correct! Woohoo! :)

(4/26) If you were allowed to make one suggestion to alter something about TPM, what would it be and why?
Feel free in your answer, just try not to put it in a way that would spark a flaming match. And perhaps try not to make it 'Make pokémon more popular again' - I guess most people kinda want that one, hehe. :)

- :lol:

Wolfsong
26th April 2004, 12:01 PM
Amy:
MP: Totodile is correct!

Could i get a blue MG coin for the correct answer? ^^

(4/26) If you were allowed to make one suggestion to alter something about TPM, what would it be and why?

Not really sure. Maybe more activity in some of the threads here, otherwise i can't really think of anything. It doesn't help that i didn't get much sleep last night.[/Some of the threads or interestign and/or fun and havne't been updated in a while which is kinda making them not as popular. *shrugs*

10 grabber games please up 5 over 5.

Edit:
I'll give my Division Gem and Gold Berry to Nala98.

Thanks Jay. Appreciate that.

andyizcool
26th April 2004, 12:06 PM
Nothing really needs altering because I think it's fine as it is. A dream would be to get many more people to start taking part in AC/CC so we could all be more active. Other than that nothing really needs changing around TPM.

1 MG Please.

Silver Ledian
26th April 2004, 12:38 PM
Amy
MG: Red MGCoin
GG: Ocean Gem, Berry, Dropped: 8

Andy
MG: Lunar Gem

Aipom Of Doom
26th April 2004, 02:08 PM

Err... yeah, find some way to get AC/CC more active =/. Other than that... nothing really, except that the scenerio at the Battle Range should be changed more often o_O.

MG, 10 SCs, (123 for Green MGcoins) and a Blue MGcoin as my MP prize

Silver Ledian
26th April 2004, 03:15 PM
Danny
MG: Berry
SC: 3 Blue MGcoins, 3 Red MGcoins
*hands you Blue MGCoin with other prizes for correct guess* :)

Charizard04621
26th April 2004, 04:07 PM

Um... Sorry, no comment. I tried commenting before and it didn't work out. It just didn't.

Moonlight Espeon
26th April 2004, 06:18 PM

Uhh.. The only thing I'd like would be more skins. :o I liked my orange one from the other VB, so maybe you can make another orange one? :>
Cause this one is weird.

I have before but I haven't in a while. Yeah, I've played RPG video games. They're my favorite kind. XD Yeah, RPGs are cool. You get to like.. be someone else for a change besides your boring old self all the time.

Nope, I don't have either. Working at a grocery store looks fun.. :o Although a lot of things look fun before you do them.. x_x; AC/CC threads? Here and the CCCC. Both contests I entered, both got rejected. The only place I work now is the BT, but after my 6-day absence (busy week) all the battles I was reffing caught up with me and I hardly know what attacks go to what battle x-x

3 MGs please.

Matt
26th April 2004, 06:39 PM
( 4/26 ) If you were allowed to make one suggestion to alter something about TPM, what would it be and why?

*shrug* TPM is pretty nice the way it is, lol, so I don't really have any suggestions for it.

I'll play some scratchies and some grabber games ;o.
5 scratchies in group one for 2 ccps (1, 5, 6) and 5 grabbers (4 over, 4 up), and also a MP. *pays 11 red mgcoins*

Syberia
26th April 2004, 06:45 PM
I'd like a Hollow Stone for my correct answer.

( 4/26 ) If you were allowed to make one suggestion to alter something about TPM, what would it be and why?

I'd change the forum descriptions back to what they were on April Fool's Day. I loved the one for Pokemon Anime... what was it again? Something like "lol you still watch pokemon hahaha."

Pyrusette
26th April 2004, 06:49 PM
Karin:

Kelly:
MGs: Hollow Stone, Blue MGcoin, Solar Gem

Link 10:
MG: Hollow Stone
SCs: 4 CCPs, 2 Red MGcoins
GGs: Ocean Gem, 2 Stamps/CCPs, Red MGcoin
NOTE: I will be gone until further notice. Something is wrong with our Internet, and I can't get on unless I tie up the phone line. So I'll leave your MP for someone else ^^;

Aipom Of Doom
26th April 2004, 07:00 PM
Ok... see you when you get your internet back, Cora =). Hope it isn't too long.

Kyle: Your hollow stone, and another Hollow Stone xD.

Matt:
MP - Grovyle, Torkoal, Huntail, Dodrio, Ninjask, Manectric, Cleffa, Wurmple, Linoone, Nuzleaf, Octillery, Anorith, Magikarp, Wynaut

Syberia
26th April 2004, 08:45 PM
Lol... hmm, the extra one might actually come in useful some day. I'll pay 2 stamps to have my Flame Gem and one of the Hollow Stones forged into a Fire Stone.

Aipom Of Doom
26th April 2004, 08:49 PM
kyle: *takes stamps and forges stuff* Here's your fire stone, have fun =O.

EngiMatikul
26th April 2004, 10:54 PM

Tolerance by the members. But this is an incontrollable thing. Because we're all human.

Jay
27th April 2004, 06:30 AM

Now THIS is the one I've been waiting for. Hehehe. A particular member to leave forever is my grand suggestion. ;) Why? Oh you know, gives TPM a better image, higher overall TPM populace IQ by almost double, and best of all it isn't me o=

Actually I just wish there was an anti-dickhead barrier that Kevin could implement to prevent silly morons coming in. Mwaha. >=)

- 1 MG.

Aipom Of Doom
27th April 2004, 07:10 AM
Poll (4/27) What have you done or are you going to do today? Is this what you normally do?

EngiMatikul - Solar Gem

Jay - 2 Stamps/CCPs

Poll (4/27) What have you done or are you going to do today? Is this what you normally do?

Err I'm going to go to my grandmom's house for a while, while my mom has a doctor's appointment. I'll do homework and TPMing there I guess, then I'll come home =o. Later I have a Robotics club meeting :d. And this is very different from normal because I usually have school but today's an inservice day ;D.

MG, 10 SCs, 123 for Green MGcoins

Wolfsong
27th April 2004, 08:33 AM

I'm going to go to my two classes today, then i'm going to attempt to stdy some for some tests on thursday. Going to class yeah i normall do, as well as studying for tests when i have them coming up. However when i don't have any tests coming up, I leave the studying out ^^;;

I'd also like to sell an ocean and a division gem for ccps please. ^^

andyizcool
27th April 2004, 01:43 PM
(4/27) What have you done or are you going to do today? Is this what you normally do?
I've been to school and done all my lessons for today. I'm going to be doing my homework that's due in tomorrow soon. I guess I normally do this every day of the week.

1 MG Please.

Silver Ledian
27th April 2004, 02:54 PM
Danny
SC: 5 Blue MGcoins, 4 Red MGcoins

Amy
MG: Flame Gem
*handa you 4CCPs for gems*

Andy
MG: Miracle Berry

Wolfsong
27th April 2004, 03:06 PM
I'd like to sell that gem for ccps and then play 10 grabber games up 5 over 5. ^^ and a game of MP *hands voer mg coins*

Matt
27th April 2004, 03:39 PM
( 4/27 ) What have you done or are you going to do today? Is this what you normally do?

Let's see... I've gone to school, and I'm planning on doing my homeworater tonight. Umm... I might work on DT story thing and play Zelda some. Yup, this is pretty much what I normally do, besides doing the bt story that is.

Matt:
MP - Grovyle, Torkoal, Huntail, Dodrio, Ninjask, Manectric, Cleffa, Wurmple, Linoone, Nuzleaf, Octillery, Anorith, Magikarp, Wynaut

1) Has this pokemon already evolved?

I'd like to sell the Hollow Stone and Ocean Gem for CCPs, and 10 grabber games please. 5 up, 5 over *hands over mg coins*

Moonlight Espeon
27th April 2004, 03:50 PM
( 4/27 ) What have you done or are you going to do today? Is this what you normally do?

Went to school, played Sonic Heroes for a while and then came online after getting really mad at the TV screen. XD Yeah, that's what I usually do every day, except when there's a special occasion or something.

1 MG please.

Charizard04621
27th April 2004, 04:00 PM

Hmm. Got back from school a bit back. Today's Tuesday, so I'm gonna watch 24. Yay. Also I'm not going to list out my entire schedule. :P

Silver Ledian
27th April 2004, 04:11 PM
Amy
GG: 20 Stamps/CCPs, Solar Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Ocean Gem, 2 Green MGcoins, Rainbow Gem, Dropped: 4
MP: Hitmontop, Wurmple, Lileep, Carvanha, Geodude, Surskit, Luvdisc, Entei, Altaria, Electabuzz, Dugtrio, Treecko, Umbreon, Larvitar
*hands you 2CCPs for gem*

Matt
MG: Spark Gem
GG: Solar Gem, Miracle Berry, Mystery Box, Solar Gem, Dropped: 6
*hands you 3CCPs for gem and stone*

Kelly

Karin
MG: 1 stamp/CCP

Wolfsong
27th April 2004, 05:27 PM
AmyMP: Hitmontop, Wurmple, Lileep, Carvanha, Geodude, Surskit, Luvdisc, Entei, Altaria, Electabuzz, Dugtrio, Treecko, Umbreon, Larvitar

MP: [b]can the pokemon in question be caught legally in R/S?

I'd like to sell a Solar Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Ocean Gem, and Rainbow Gem for ccps please.

andyizcool
27th April 2004, 06:14 PM
I would like to try the Grabber Game 8 times on 5x5 using all my MGCoins.

*Hands over 1 Red MGCoin, 2 Blue MGCoins, and a Green MGCoin.*

EngiMatikul
27th April 2004, 07:35 PM

Go to school. Finish up homework. Study for AP tests that I have to take next week. Go online. Watch some Anime.

Other then the fact that I'm having AP tests in a week, this is a typical schedule.

I would also like to use the random TM thingy twice, as this month is ending soon anyway. *pays 6 red MG coins*

Syberia
27th April 2004, 07:45 PM

Hmm...wake up, go to school, hang out a bit, go home, procrastinate on homework, eat dinner, play videogames/whatever, watch 24, more of the same. Yeah, that's pretty much a typical day for me.

Angel Blossom
27th April 2004, 08:03 PM
(4/27) » What have you done or are you going to do today? Is this what you normally do?
I haven't done much today. I had school, of course, then after school was done I went to my friend's house. We have a project to do & we had to start today or else we'd be thrown off of schedule. ^^;; Then I got home... now, here I am, posting at TPM, lol.

(4/26) » If you were allowed to make one suggestion to alter something about TPM, what would it be and why?
Nothing, TPM seems pretty good the way it is, IMO. Everything has seemed to spark up & now things seem like they used to be, which is good. ^^" I just wish that the AC/CC would have some more activity and that we would have more fun events going on here. That would attract a lot of attention I think. ^_^

Silver Ledian
28th April 2004, 04:34 PM
Amy
MP: Yes, the pokémon can be caught legally in R/S :)
*hands you 8CCPs for gems*

Andy
GG: Light Gem, Hollow Stone, 10 Stamps/CCPs, Lunar Gem, Dropped: 6

Engi
MG: Solar Gem
EMT: Sludge TM, Barrier TM

Kyle

Kris
MG: Rainbow Gem, Red MGCoin

(4/28) How often do you use IMing programs like MSN and AIM? Which people normally IM you and who do you usually IM? Are you a chatty person at all offline?

andyizcool
28th April 2004, 04:38 PM
(4/28 ) How often do you use IMing programs like MSN and AIM? Which people normally IM you and who do you usually IM? Are you a chatty person at all offline?
Everytime I come online every day I always have my MSN and AIM programes on. My friends mostly IM me and I mostly IM them too. It's really helpful if we want to plan something or help each other on homework. When I'm offline I'm not as chatty as when I'm online. I guess when you use an IM Program you feel like you can talk to people more.

1 MG Please.

Wolfsong
28th April 2004, 04:43 PM
Narrowed list:

AmyMP: Wurmple, Lileep, Carvanha, Geodude, Surskit, Luvdisc, Altaria, Treecko

MP: can the pokemon in question be caught legally in R/S? - Yes

[b]Question 2: Has the pokemon in question already evolved?

(4/2 How often do you use IMing programs like MSN and AIM? Which people normally IM you and who do you usually IM? Are you a chatty person at all offline?

I use aim everyday, and msn thoughi just changed my account and got a new one ^^ The people I im and those that Im me tend to overlap. I usually im Karin, Gabi, Jay (when i see him on aim), Angelblossom, aragornbird, syberia, and many others ^^;; I don't talk that much off line, but eveyonce in a wihle i'll get a talkign spell

Lady Vulpix
28th April 2004, 04:57 PM
Hmm... take off the caps filter. It messes up with some posts.

(4/27) What have you done or are you going to do today? Is this what you normally do?
I've worked with my mom, corrected 2 exams, checked my e-mail and now TPM too. I do different things each day, but normally on Wednesdays I rehearse for my acting classes and I didn't do that today.

(4/28) How often do you use IMing programs like MSN and AIM? Which people normally IM you and who do you usually IM? Are you a chatty person at all offline?
MSN: never. AIM: almost everyday. Most of the people who IM me are from TPM, Amy being the one who IMs me the most. :) Offline I have problems to talk to people I don't know, but once I get to know them, I'm quite a chatty person. :yes:

Silver Ledian
28th April 2004, 04:59 PM
Andy

Amy
MP: No, the pokémon isn't already evolved :)
MG: Spark Gem

Wolfsong
28th April 2004, 05:02 PM
Narrowed list:

AmyMP: Wurmple, Lileep, Carvanha, Geodude, Surskit, Luvdisc Treecko

MP: Question 1 can the pokemon in question be caught legally in R/S? - Yes

Question 2: Has the pokemon in question already evolved? - No

Question 3:Does the pokemon in question have a dual type?

I'd also like to sell that gem for ccps please

Silver Ledian
28th April 2004, 05:07 PM
Gabi (sorry, posted shortly after you did ^^;)
MG: 2 Stamps/CCPs, Red MGcoin, 10 Stamps/CCPs

Amy
MP: The pokédex I used says no, it is not a dual type ^^;
*gives you 2CCPs for gem*

Wolfsong
28th April 2004, 05:14 PM
Narrowed list:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Ledian
MP: Wurmple, Luvdisc, Treecko

Question 3: Does the pokemon in question have a dual type? - no

Question 4: Can the pokemoon in question evolve?

Silver Ledian
28th April 2004, 05:29 PM
Amy
MP: Yes, the pokémon in question can evolve :):o

Pyrusette
28th April 2004, 05:30 PM
I'm back! :D

Hmm... I'd like the RPGs to be better quality, and maybe less spam in FanArt. Other than that, I can't think of much else.

Today I went to school, came home, did my integrated math with my tutor, played video games, got mad at my mom because she didn't tell me that the Internet was fixed, and got on the Internet. This is pretty typical (except for the getting mad at Mom part).

I sometimes go on AIM, but I really only go on there if I need a laugh or I need to tell one of my buddies something. I usually IM the members of Pokemasters, or my friends IRL. Nobody really IMs me much.... oh well. Offline, I do like to talk, but I usually end up listening to my friends' problems. O_o

3 MGs, a GT, and my third EMT of the month, please.

Wolfsong
28th April 2004, 05:32 PM
Narrowed list:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Ledian
MP: Wurmple, Treecko

Question 3: Does the pokemon in question have a dual type? - no

Question 4: Can the pokemoon in question evolve? - yes

50/50 chance ^^;; hmmm.. I guess that i'll guess wurmple ^^ A blue MG coin if i'm correct.

also 10 grabbers up 5 over 5

Silver Ledian
28th April 2004, 05:39 PM
Cora (welcome back!) :)
MG: Solar Gem, Lunar Gem, Rainbow Gem
GT: I'm a reddish pokémon with a poison barb on the end of my head. You could say that I am, in fact, a cousin of Weedle :p

Note: You can only use the EMT twice per month. Maybe you read it wrong and mistook it for the three credits you have to pay for it ^^;

Amy
MP: Nope, sorry, the answer is Treecko :(
GG: Berry, Gold Berry, Dropped: 8

Matt
28th April 2004, 08:00 PM
( 4/28 ) How often do you use IMing programs like MSN and AIM? Which people normally IM you and who do you usually IM? Are you a chatty person at all offline?

MSN: everyday, all the time. I use AIM rarely, but I've been sigining on more recently. No one messages me on AIM, so that's why I never go on it, but on MSN a lot of people message me. no one that goes here though, lol. I message whoever I want to talk to who hasn't messaged me. Yea, I'm kinda chatty to the right person.

I'll use the mystery box I got now. I'll take a blue mg coin and the rest of the stuff lol. And sell the two spark gems and the solar gem i got for ccps.

Quote:
Matt:

Syberia
28th April 2004, 08:01 PM
(4/28 ) How often do you use IMing programs like MSN and AIM? Which people normally IM you and who do you usually IM? Are you a chatty person at all offline?

Yeah, I use AIM all the time. All my friends from here and irl seem to have it, so I do too. The people I talk to most are Amy, Kris, the people in Ummmm, and a couple of my irl friends that are usually on. I dunno if I'm a really "chatty" person offline, but I'm certainly not "quiet" if that's what you're asking. As for MSN, I've just never gotten used to it, so I hardly ever use it.

Charizard04621
28th April 2004, 08:55 PM

Hmm... Almost daily. I usually see Amy a lot online, Becca comes on less often, and Gabi most of all. I IM Mike (DRWS), Jason, and Robert if they're on, too. As for offline talking, it depends which people I'm around.

Syberia
28th April 2004, 09:44 PM
I'm trading my Spark Gem and Lunar Gem to Amy for a Green MGCoin, and then I'd like to use that in the EMT.

Wolfsong
28th April 2004, 09:45 PM
I'm trading my Spark Gem and Lunar Gem to Amy for a Green MGCoin, and then I'd like to use that in the EMT.

I confirm this

MarshmallowEgg
28th April 2004, 10:37 PM

Um... hm... more activity, especially in the adoptee/captee programs. It's slowed down a lot as of late.

I went to school, took the WASL (stupid state-mandatated testing...), came home, used the Internet, worked on my book, and then took a nap. Aside from the WASL, that's my basic day, except for on weekends/breaks - then you can take out school.

I use AIM all the time - I'm on whenever I'm online. MSN I'm on less frequently. I'm almost always talking to someone when I'm on AIM. I'm actually MORE chatty in real life, though. Well, depending on who I'm with, anyway. I never shut up around friends, but I'm really shy around people I know.

3 MG's, please.

Pyrusette
28th April 2004, 10:55 PM
Matt:
*gives you 1 Stamp, 1 CCP, Red MGcoin, Blue MGcoin and Division Gem (free MG)*
*gives you 6 CCPs*

Kyle:
EMT: Icy Wind TM

Karin:

MarshmallowEgg:
MGs: Red MGcoin, Spark Gem, Lunar Gem

I'll sell my Lunar and Solar Gems for CCPs.
GT: Wurmple? Blue MGcoin if I'm right.

Syberia
28th April 2004, 11:08 PM
Hmm... I'll use that TM on my Lapras. Thanks Amy.

EngiMatikul
28th April 2004, 11:13 PM
:4/28:How often do you use IMing programs like MSN and AIM? Which people normally IM you and who do you usually IM? Are you a chatty person at all offline?

Anytime I am online, I am on AIM. The typical group of friends I IM are either from school or from messege boards I talk to. I do talk a bit with my friends offline, but I have a limited amount of friends and don't talk to strangers at all. The same policy goes with online strangers; I have to know the person, from reading his/her posts and words, before recognizing enough to talk with them. At least, a good conversation with them.

EDIT: Stupid Question. for the TM moves, do only the pokemon who can learn the move via breeding, level, or regular TM can learn the TM, or pokemon that are adequately compatible able to learn it? For example, Can I use my Barrier TM on a Ledian if I had one, since it already can learn many shield-type attacks?

Syberia
28th April 2004, 11:40 PM
Pokemon that are able to learn the move in any version of the game can use a TM for it here, and here (http://forboards.tripod.com/New_TMs.txt) is a list of additional TMs that may be learned by certain pokemon. Remember, when a pokemon reaches level 10, 20, 30, etc., it may also learn these moves then without the use of a TM.

Pyrusette
28th April 2004, 11:45 PM
EngiMatikul:

Thanks for being helpful, Kyle!

EngiMatikul
28th April 2004, 11:56 PM
I got weird TMs, and the list really didn't help me too much. :/

So um, can my Volbeat learn Barrier? :D It can learn Light Screen.... >.>

And since most pokemon can learn Toxic, you think my pokemon can learn Sludge too?? *is hopeful*

Jay
29th April 2004, 11:26 AM
4/28: How often do you use IMing programs like MSN and AIM? Which people normally IM you and who do you usually IM? Are you a chatty person at all offline?

AIM - Whenever lol. I blocked every TPMer bar two or three, forgot, but I'm on it a lot I believe.
MSN - Once a day for 30 mins. Not many people on there.
mIRC - I leave it on all day. It counts as an IMing program, I guess.

People who normally IM me... Oh. No one does. :D One SPP member pretty much always does (DarkScyther), and the other odd few do too like Ledian_X, Cayenne, Sciz... Yeah... Not often though. I'm really shy when I don't know a person and I'll almost always be careful to not screw up a conversation, but once I know the person well I can be a bit more loose.

- 1 MG

Silver Ledian
29th April 2004, 12:33 PM
Cora
GT: Wurple is correct! :)
*hands you Blue MGCoin prize*
*hands you 4CCPs for gems*

Engi
In relation to your query, I found a link with Volbeat' pokémon entry:
http://www.pokemonfanuniverse.com/pokedex/?dexNo=313
Alternatively, you could try the pokédex here:
http://www.upnetwork.net

Sorry, I'm not as familiar with the games as I used to be. If you don't find your answer there, feel free to ask in one of the AC/CC adoption threads.

Jay

(4/29) History or Geography? If you had to pick? And why did you pick that one (apart from the fact that you had to pick one)?
I prefer Geography. I know that what has happened in the past is really moving and graphic and history is interesting but I like learning about stuff that's going on at present and learning about the way in which the physical world works and how the populations of different societies live at present. Plus I'm into all the little facts and figures of countries, hehe.

1MG Please :)

andyizcool
29th April 2004, 01:14 PM
(4/29) History or Geography? If you had to pick? And why did you pick that one (apart from the fact that you had to pick one)?
I would have to say History has always been greater than Geography for me. I picked it because I chose History for GCSE and not Geography. Part of it was involved with what teacher we would have but I find History easier even though they're both hard for me. Remembering dates and events is easier than remembering a lot of information about countries and geological features.

1 MG Please.

Lady Vulpix
29th April 2004, 01:18 PM
Strange question. Geography because it's more interesting. You learn how the world around you works, and even get a glimpse on other cultures. History just seems like an awful selection of humanity's worst moments.

Silver Ledian
29th April 2004, 02:09 PM
Andy
MG: Photosynthesis Gem

Gabi
MG: 1 stamp/CCP

Charizard04621
29th April 2004, 03:33 PM
Engi: Unless the new compatabilities list (http://forboards.tripod.com/New_TMs.txt) specifically states that your pokémon can learn the move, or it can learn the move legally according to an accurate pokédex, your pokémon can't learn that move. Compatabilities are not made for every single move that exists. They are only made for TMs that are sold/obtainable at Expedia/etc.; I think there is also a compatabilities list for moves only legendaries can learn. Other EMT TMs not covered by these conditions do not have compatabilities made for them... So I think you're out of luck.

-_- Well, if I must, History, I guess. Geography is pure memorization and completely annoying. I dislike mindlessly memorizing pieces of information. History has some of that with the dates, but it also involves thinking and critical analysis, which is something I can do better than memorizing.

Silver Ledian
29th April 2004, 03:44 PM
Karin

Pyrusette
29th April 2004, 04:48 PM

I would have to say History, because I think it's really interesting to learn about the culture and stuff of past peoples. Geography's rather boring to me.

Syberia
29th April 2004, 06:55 PM

Well, ordinarily, I wouldn't pick either one. But out of the two, definitely history. I just like it better than Geography, especially the part from 1900 to the present. Some of that stuff's actually interesting.

EngiMatikul
29th April 2004, 07:28 PM

Charizard Lady makes a good point in that History involves at times what she calls "critical analysis" and what I call "bs", and in the same sense, I can do better in History than in Geography. However, Geography is my choice because it is interesting to learn of the various countries just as it is to learn of the various states and how each one is unique. HOwever, History and geography are constantly intertwined; History requires the knowledge of the land and how it changed over time, and Geography likewise needs to know how the country came to being and whether it'll stay there or disappear tomorrow. Prime example is Yugoslavia and Kosovo (sp?) where 5 years ago there was no Kosavo (sp?), and of course everyone knows the Israelian conflict moving on. Thus, geography and history are constantly changing because of each other.

(ends IB Global lesson of the day, and darn, guess my TMs are pretty much useless :/ )

Aipom Of Doom
29th April 2004, 08:09 PM
Cora: Spark Gem

Kyle: Berry

EngiMatikul: Photosynthesis Gem

I'm usually on AIM whenever I'm online =o. I talk with a bunch of people on AIM... right now I'm IMing Amy and Jay, and I was talking to Gabi and Eamon earlier, and there are a bunch of other people too. I'm chatty with my friends in school, yes =p.

Err... History? It's hard to compare, since I've never had a Geography class but I have World Cultures right now. I used to like geography when I was little, and I probably still can name most of the 192ish countries I had memorized by third grade XD. But History is interesting, if you discount the annoying homework from it ;x. I especially liked Western Civ last year :D.

2 MGs, 10 SCS (123 for Green MGcoins)

edit: DIE WEIRD LOOKING HAPPY FACE POST ICON >:O

Pyrusette
29th April 2004, 11:49 PM
Danny:
MGs: Spark Gem, Hollow Stone
SCs: 1 Blue MGcoin, 9 Red MGcoins

I'll sell that Spark Gem for CCPs.

Angel Blossom
30th April 2004, 06:37 PM
(4/27) » What have you done or are you going to do today? Is this what you normally do?
Err, I'll answer with what I did today and not with what I did on the 27th, lol. Not like I remember anyway! Today I woke up, went to school, came back home at 3 o'clock, and now I'm sitting here, typing up a reply to a Poll. ^^;;

(4/28) » How often do you use IMing programs like MSN and AIM? Which people normally IM you and who do you usually IM? Are you a chatty person at all offline?
I always use AIM when I'm browsing on the computer. ^^ I talk to Clark, John, Dean, & everyone in the chatroom the most of all. I'm somewhat chatty in person, but I tend to be timid. I'm not a very open girl at times.. not the kind of girl who'd get up and start singing. XD

(4/29) » History or Geography? If you had to pick? And why did you pick that one (apart from the fact that you had to pick one)?
Geography would be my choice because I'm not exactly that interested in the history of most countries. Geez, that sounded reeeaaally ignorant..

Matt
30th April 2004, 06:56 PM
( 4/29 ) History or Geography? If you had to pick? And why did you pick that one (apart from the fact that you had to pick one)?

History! It's pretty interesting and because I'm taking it :). And because I've never taken Geography before. I think it would be boring anyway learning where places are *shrug*

I'll sell the Division gem i got for stamps

Aipom Of Doom
30th April 2004, 09:00 PM
Poll (4/30) Err... are you or your family doing any sort of remodeling, repairing, or just fixing up something small around your house currently? When was the last time that you/your family did something like that?

Kris: Solar Gem, Spark Gem, Red MGcoin

Matt: your 2 stamps, 1 Stamp/CCP.

Poll (4/30) Err... are you or your family doing any sort of remodeling, repairing, or just fixing up something small around your house currently? When was the last time that you/your family did something like that?

Err... right now my dad has some sort of wallpaper-remover thing that he's using in our kitchen. It steams the wallpaper so he can scrape it off or something... then he's planning on painting it I guess =o. He already painted our hallway and some other random stuff around the house... Apparently I have to install a new curtain rod too this weekend because our old one was crappy xD.

MG, 10 SCS (123 for Green MGcoins)

Angel Blossom
30th April 2004, 09:14 PM
Whee, I'm starting to get a lot of gems now.
I'd like to sell the following gems for Stamps. ^^;;

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Solar Gem × 1
Spark Gem × 1
Ocean Gem × 1
Rainbow Gem × 1

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Ok, that's not considered a large about, but I have some. '^^
That would be 8 Stamps, correct? Thanks! ^^;

Pyrusette
30th April 2004, 11:41 PM
Danny:
SCs: 1 Green MGcoin, 3 Blue MGcoins, 6 Red MGcoins

Kris:
Yyyeah.... very cute. *hands over 8 stamps*

Well, I'm still trying to get my room finished. It still needs to be painted and there's not enough storage in there, either. The last time was when we painted the house and remodeled my room. We added some drawers and moved my bed up into the loft so I could have room for a computer and a desk.

MG and GT, please.

Jay
30th April 2004, 11:50 PM
Poll (4/30) Are you or your family doing any sort of remodeling, repairing, or just fixing up something small around your house currently? When was the last time that you/your family did something like that?

Nope and never. Our house was just recently bought so there's nothing to repair or remodel yet.

- 1 MG.

Syberia
30th April 2004, 11:51 PM

We're not doing anything right now, but we just finished painting the house a couple of weeks ago. Not light pink anymore, but now it looks about the same color as dirt... not much of an improvement if you ask me. Before that we added a couple of extra rooms off of the master bedroom, and my dad's been putting off putting sidewalks around part of the back yard forever.

EngiMatikul
1st May 2004, 12:04 AM
Poll (4/30) Are you or your family doing any sort of remodeling, repairing, or just fixing up something small around your house currently? When was the last time that you/your family did something like that?

No and can't remember.

andyizcool
1st May 2004, 03:52 AM
(4/30) Err... are you or your family doing any sort of remodeling, repairing, or just fixing up something small around your house currently? When was the last time that you/your family did something like that?
No, we aren't doing anything round the house. I think we can't mess with the house because we're renting it off someone else. I've never done anything like that with my family except when I have to replace the light bulbs.

1 MG Please.

Wolfsong
1st May 2004, 11:22 AM
I'd like to sell that spark and lunar gem i got in the trade with Syberia for ccps please.

Normally I wouldn't choose either, though if i had two choose and from the question I do it would be geography. History pretty much never changes, and Geography is different, its not memorizing a bunch of dates and locations.

Nope we aren't. I don't think they ever have unles you count the time that my granddad repaired a hole in the wall and that was like when i was 8.

And if i can since today is May first, I'd like to use two cranks of the emt. *hands over 2 green mg coins*

Pyrusette
1st May 2004, 12:54 PM
(5/1) Do you visit your relatives very often? When you do, do you generally go to them or do they come to you? What kind of things do you do with your relatives?

Jay:
MG: 10 Stamps/CCPs

Kyle:

EngiMatikul:
MG: Rainbow Gem

Andy:

Amy:
MGs: Light Gem, 20 Stamps/CCPs :D
EMTs: Eruption TM, Drill Peck TM

Matt
1st May 2004, 01:23 PM
( 4/30 ) Are you or your family doing any sort of remodeling, repairing, or just fixing up something small around your house currently? When was the last time that you/your family did something like that?

Well, my dad was building a screen room a little while ago but I think he finished, lol. I was painting my room a few weeks ago, but I finished. So I don't think we're doing anything, at the moment.

( 5/1 ) Do you visit your relatives very often? When you do, do you generally go to them or do they come to you? What kind of things do you do with your relatives?

Yea, I do. I usually go to them, lol. Well when I visit my grandmothers, I just sit, eat and watch TV. But, when I visit my cousin, which I do quite often, we hang out, talk on the phone and other things.

And I'll do two cranks of the EMT please *hands in two blue mgcoins and two red mgcoins*

edit: Amy's selling me her Drill Peck TM for 10 CCPs. She should be confirming sometime soon.

Wolfsong
1st May 2004, 01:27 PM
( 5/1 ) Do you visit your relatives very often? When you do, do you generally go to them or do they come to you? What kind of things do you do with your relatives?

Not as much as i used to but still frequently. we usually go to them. Well i usually spend time with my cousin outside whenever we go to my grandparents. Othertimes we'll joinn in the adult conversations while my younger cousins go outside and play with the neighbor's dogs.

I'd like to sell that gem for ccps.

Edit: And i confirm the sale of the tm ^^

andyizcool
1st May 2004, 01:33 PM
(5/1) Do you visit your relatives very often? When you do, do you generally go to them or do they come to you? What kind of things do you do with your relatives?
I don't visit my relatives very often because they live so far away. They never come to us so we rarely visit them because it's just nice to see them if you haven't seen them in a long time. We don't do much with our relatives just probably have a chat with them about what's been happening.

1 MG Please.

Pyrusette
1st May 2004, 01:53 PM
Matt:
MGs: Gold Berry, Lunar Gem
EMTs: Surf TM, Iron Defense TM.

Amy:
*hands over CCPs*

Andy:

Wolfsong
1st May 2004, 02:20 PM
And i'd like to sel that gem for ccps as well

andyizcool
1st May 2004, 02:35 PM
I would like to sell these Gems for Stamps please.

Solar Gem: 1
Lunar Gem: 2
Ocean Gem: 2
Division Gem: 1
Hollow Stone: 2
Photosynthesis Gem: 1

That makes 16 Stamps please.

Angel Blossom
1st May 2004, 04:41 PM
Yay, the first of May! ^^
I'd like to use the EMT for the first time this month. *hands over 1 Green MGCoin*

(4/30) » Are you or your family doing any sort of remodeling, repairing, or just fixing up something small around your house currently? When was the last time that you/your family did something like that?
We recently moved into a condominium & it's against the rules to change anything in the place. We can't add on, paint the walls, etc. ^^;; We are still fixing everything up, placing picture frames here & there, little plants, etc.

(5/1) » Do you visit your relatives very often? When you do, do you generally go to them or do they come to you? What kind of things do you do with your relatives?
I visit the family all the time! They live a little far away, but we always find some time to visit them. They sometimes come over to visit us too. ^^ With our relatives, we do all sorts of things. Shopping, going out, just talking, and when we're in Reno we go to casinos. XD

EngiMatikul
1st May 2004, 04:49 PM

I visit them about once every two years. They live in China, I live in California. Go figure. :/

I'll use the EMT thingy twice. *pays 6 Red MG coin thingies*

aragornbird
1st May 2004, 05:20 PM
Haven't been here in a while

(4/30) » Are you or your family doing any sort of remodeling, repairing, or just fixing up something small around your house currently? When was the last time that you/your family did something like that?
Yes, my dad is currently remodeling most of the house, he's been doing this since last year. He painted the entire living room, replaced the carpet with hardwood, and is now fixing up the doors or something.

(5/1) » Do you visit your relatives very often? When you do, do you generally go to them or do they come to you? What kind of things do you do with your relatives?
My relatives live in China, so I only visited once a year, except last year, cause of SARs. I don't really do too much with them since I forgot how to speak Chinese, but I occasionally go sightseeing around China.

I'm selling these gems for CCPs:
Solar x2
Division x3
Light
Photosynthesis
Spark x3
Ocean x2
Flame x2
That's 28 CCPs, please!

I'd also like to use the EMT x2, *pays 6 RedMGCoins*

Pyrusette
1st May 2004, 08:02 PM
Amy:
*hands over 2 CCPs*

Andy:
*gives you 16 stamps*

Kris:
MGs: Rainbow Gem, Division Gem
EMT: Glare TM

EngiMatikul:
EMT thingies: Tri Attack TM, Absorb TM

aragornbird:
MGs: Lunar Gem, Gold Berry, 1 Stamp/CCP
*hands over 28 CCPs*
EMTs: Role Play TM, Rapid Spin TM

The_Missing_Link
1st May 2004, 08:48 PM

Well, the only one I visit regularly is my grandpa and we come to him more than he comes to us but he drives over once in a while. With the others, they come to us more than we come to them and it's usually in a regular visit, wedding or Bar/Bat Mitzvah. So, we only get together at least once a year

I'll use the EMT *hands over 1 Red and Blue*

Aipom Of Doom
1st May 2004, 09:47 PM
Becca: 1 Stamp/CCP, Barrier TM

Err... sort of. My family goes to my grandom's often, and my uncle/cousin visit often too... All of those from my mom's side of the family. We don't see my dad's relatives too much because they live far away... They visit once every few months tho.

MG, 10 SCS (123 green mgcoins), 2 EMTs

Pyrusette
1st May 2004, 10:20 PM
Danny:
MG: 1 Stamp/CCP
SCs: 2 Blue MGcoins, 7 Red MGcoins
EMTs: Luster Purge TM, Reversal TM

I am still waiting on my MG. I would also like two EMTs. *hands over 2 Blue MGcoins and 2 Red MGcoins*

Syberia
1st May 2004, 10:31 PM

Considering my grandparents on both sides of my family live in the same city as I do, as well as one of my cousins, I see at least one relative almost every day. My cousin's in a couple of the same classes, and I also see my grandparents on my mom's side of the family almost everyday too. They take my bro to school most of the time (he's in 4th grade so he doesn't have to leave until after both my parents have gone to work) and once a week or so they'll pick me up from school and take me somehwhere for lunch or something (yeah, they're nice, and rich). Another of my cousins lives about 10 miles away, but we only really see him on holidays and stuff like that. I've also got cousins in Washington and Montana, but we only go there (or they come here, as most of the family's somewhere around here) once a year or so.

Pyrusette
1st May 2004, 11:02 PM
Kyle:
MG: Mystery Box =O

Syberia
1st May 2004, 11:45 PM
Wow, my second one of those. I'd like a Blue MGCoin (can't seem to get them any other way) and my free MG, please.

Pyrusette
2nd May 2004, 12:54 AM
Kyle:
*hands over 1 stamp, 1 CCP, Red MGcoin, Blue MGcoin, and Lunar Gem*

Charizard04621
2nd May 2004, 01:26 AM

Hmm, not really. We're the ones who usually visit, though. Since it's normally in some other country, we'd go see places and stuff.

I'd like my two EMT TMs for this month. *hands over Red MGCoins*

Jay
2nd May 2004, 01:33 AM

No since all of them hate me after one stupid incident with my niece's dad. They come to me, I never go to them. I don't visit my relatives, didn't I just state that?

- 1 MG.

Pyrusette
2nd May 2004, 10:12 AM
(5/2) Do you have any pets? If so, how many, and what are their names? If you could have any animal as a pet, what would it be?

Karin:
MG: Blue MGcoin
EMTs: Screech TM, Frustration TM

Jay:

Still waiting on my old MG and two EMTs...

andyizcool
2nd May 2004, 10:30 AM
(5/2) Do you have any pets? If so, how many, and what are their names? If you could have any animal as a pet, what would it be?
I don't have any pets anymore. I use to have two rabbits, one was black and one was white. It was so long ago since we had them I've forgotten what we called them. If I could have any animal as a pet, a dolphin would be quite nice. They're really clever and can do some neat tricks if you tame them in the right way.

1 MG Please.

Aipom Of Doom
2nd May 2004, 11:05 AM
Pyrus: 20 Stamps/CCPs, Solar Beam TM, Eruption TM. Seems like it was worth the wait :o.

Andy: Mystery Box

andyizcool
2nd May 2004, 11:10 AM
Pyrus: 20 Stamps/CCPs, Solar Beam TM, Eruption TM. Seems like it was worth the wait :o.

Andy: Mystery Box
If you receive the Mystery Box, you receive 1 stamp, 1 CCP, 1 Red MGcoin, a common/uncommon item of your choice, and a free MG. You must post after receiving the Mystery Box to get the item and to have us give you your MG.

For my uncommon item could I have a Blue MGCoin please. Also do I ask for my free MG now? Like MG Please.

Wolfsong
2nd May 2004, 11:21 AM

I don't have any right now. I used to have dogs but they're all gone now. I had a rat terrier named Shorty, one named Cricket, and a rat terrier/beagle mix named Patches. I'd like another Rat Terrier and either a Siberian Husky or a German shepard. I wouldn't really want a wild animal as a pet since it wouldn't be fair to them, but a wolf would be interesting, but they don't belong in captivity ^^l;.

Aipom Of Doom
2nd May 2004, 11:25 AM
Andy: your stamp, ccp, Red MGcoin, Blue MGcoin, and a Flame Gem as the MG.

Amy: 20 Stamps/CCPs o_o.

No, I don't ;o. Any animal... err... a penguin as a pet would be funny :D. But I need to wait until there are domesticated penguins that can survive where I live :o.

MG, 10 SCs (123 for green mgcoins)

Angel Blossom
2nd May 2004, 12:04 PM
(5/2) » Do you have any pets? If so, how many, and what are their names? If you could have any animal as a pet, what would it be?
I have one Siamese cat & two parakeets. Oddly, my parakeets don't really -have- names.. XD But my cat's name is Joey. He's really cool. ^^ My cat is about 13 years old already! I would LOVE to have a puppy more than anything in the world. If I did have the chance to buy one, I would get an Italian Greyhound puppy. ^_^

Hmm... I'd also like to use the EMT for the last time this month.
*hands over Green MGCoin*

Silver Ledian
2nd May 2004, 02:17 PM
Cora
I prefer Geography. I know that what has happened in the past is really moving and graphic and history is interesting but I like learning about stuff that's going on at present and learning about the way in which the physical world works and how the populations of different societies live at present. Plus I'm into all the little facts and figures of countries, hehe.

1MG Please :)

Firstly, I didn't get my MG from the poll on the 29th, could I have it please?
Secondly, sorry for not having updated in the last couple of days...absolutely exhausted from schoolwork. My apologies ^^

Danny
SC: 5 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins

Kris
MG: Blue MGCoin
EMT: Eruption TM

EngiMatikul
2nd May 2004, 02:18 PM

I have 3 hens, 3 Koi fish, and a Zebra Finch appropriately named Puffball. But we don't usually use names, we just feed them and play with them. I would want more finches as pets, but we had bad experiences with past zebra finches as our male Puffball somehow lived through 3 wives. o_O

Silver Ledian
2nd May 2004, 02:28 PM
Engi
MG: 10 stamps/CCPs :)

( 4/30 ) Are you or your family doing any sort of remodeling, repairing, or just fixing up something small around your house currently? When was the last time that you/your family did something like that?
Nope, currently our house is working pretty fine and we're happy with stuff in general. We plan on re-vamping the bathroom but that'll probably not be until next year when we save up for it. Currently, my parents are away to Spain for a week for my dad's 40th birthday. They deserve a break.

Well I see one set of grandparents every day from Monday to Friday and my family and I visit the other every Saturday. I see my aunts, uncles and cousins very often also because we don't live extremely far away from each other. Since Ireland is a small place, the furthest relative lives about an hour away.

Currently we have no pets but my brother wants Goldfish for his birthday in July. Hope he doesn't cry three days later when they die XD The only pet I have is a Neopet - a Zafara. I've never had a pet but in the future I'd like a dog. I've just always loved dogs and loved them more than any cat.

3 MGs please! :)

Pyrusette
2nd May 2004, 04:01 PM
Eamon:
Sorry for not getting your old MG. I guess I can give you four in this case, since you did answer it a while ago.
MGs: Berry, Mystery Box, Lunar Gem, Red MGcoin

Seems that there are lots of Mystery Boxes popping up!

I visit them about once a month. I generally go to them, but recently my grandpa came to our house. Usually it's for birthdays or holidays, so we chat, eat, and all that other relative stuff.

I have three pets: An extremely fat tabby cat named Amber, a tiny silver tabby named Jade, and a ball python named Akuba. If I could have any animal as a pet, I would want a tiger. That would be so cool. Incidentally, did you know there are more pet tigers than ones in the wild?

2 MGs, and a GT, please.

Silent Dragonfly
2nd May 2004, 04:06 PM

No, we have nothing happening really. The last time we did anything to the house was when we built the conservatory.

No, I very rarely see my relatives, even though they don't live very far away. They usually come to me. I don't do a lot with my relatives, just catching up on gossip.

I have 1 cat, his name is Oscar. If I could have any animal I would have a seal because they are so cute.

3 MGs please

Silver Ledian
2nd May 2004, 04:49 PM
Cora:
MG: 1 stamp/CCP, Lunar Gem
GT: I'm a fire pokémon. I don't learn Fire Blast, my last attack is in fact Fire Spin. And I have six of these, whilst my evolved form has nine.

Note: Since you haven't done it yet, you can start the new version if you wish. This one has gotten quite long. Just quote Danny's post :)

cloudizme
MG: Lunar Gem, Lunar Gem, Red MGCoin

If you receive the Mystery Box, you receive 1 stamp, 1 CCP, 1 Red MGcoin, a common/uncommon item of your choice, and a free MG. You must post after receiving the Mystery Box to get the item and to have us give you your MG.

I'll choose a Blue MGCoin and may I have my free MG please and I'll sell my 2 Lunar Gems also, for 4CCPs :)

Charizard04621
2nd May 2004, 09:10 PM

Hmm, no, not allowed to have them. Fussy landlords. I used to have fish a few years back, though. Oh, yeah, and if my parents weren't afraid of snakes, I'd have one in my room. :)

Silver Ledian
2nd May 2004, 09:46 PM
Karin
MG: Flame Gem