PDA

View Full Version : {Game} Goldenrod Tower - Revised - v. 24

Pages : [1] 2

Aipom Of Doom
7th April 2004, 11:04 AM
Goldenrod Tower

Owners: Aipom Of Doom, Silver Ledian, Pyrusette

Mystery Gift Floor

To make sure that this doesn�t become "MG Please" spam, you MUST answer a daily question posted by an employee to request a Mystery Gift. There will be a question posted for each day; however, it may not be on the correct day (at least, for your time zone). You can answer the poll(s) for the most recent day, and any polls from the two prior days. All prizes that say "Stamps/CCPs" let you choose from one of the currencies to receive your money in.

You will get a random Mystery Gift from the following list:

Common Items:
Hollow Stone, Red MGcoin, Lunar Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP, Solar Gem

Uncommon Items:
Division Gem, Ocean Gem, 2 Stamps/CCPs, Spark Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Flame Gem, Blue MGcoin, Berry

Rare Items:
Darkness Gem, Light Gem, Rainbow Gem, 10 Stamps/CCPs, Green MGcoin, Gold Berry

Super Rare Items:
20 Stamps/CCPs, Mystery Box, 2 Green MGcoins, Miracle Berry

If you receive the Mystery Box, you receive 1 stamp, 1 CCP, 1 Red MGcoin, a common/uncommon item of your choice, and a free MG. You must post after receiving the Mystery Box to get the item and to have us give you your MG.

The Games Floor

To play the games, you need a MGcoin. Each game costs one credit worth of MGcoins; Red MGcoins are worth one credit, Blue MGcoins are worth two, and Green MGcoins are worth three. You get proper change back for using Blue or Green MGcoins. MGcoins can be obtained through Mystery Gifts or playing these games. Also, you can buy a Red MGcoin for one Stamp/CCP, but ONLY if you have none.

The Grabber Game

Remember those irritating claw robots at fairgrounds? In this version you pilot one over a 6X6 grid. You give directions starting from bottom center. Pick a square by going over one to five squares and up one to five squares. The better prizes are farther away, but you have a higher chance of dropping them.

Each day, you may use the Grabber Game and Scratchcards up to 10 times COMBINED. You may split the uses however you want.

Guess THIS!

An employee will think of a Pok�mon, and give you a clue that should be unique to that Pokemon. You then have one try to guess the Pok�mon. If you win, you get your choice of common/uncommon Mystery Gift prizes. If you guess wrongly, you get your Red MGcoin back as a consolation prize.

You may only ask for one Guess This per day

Scratchcard

Just like the lotto, you can come here and scratch off for a prize. Pick a card from the lists below, and scratch off three numbers (from one to ten). There will be three randomly decided winning squares, and an employee will tell you what your scratchcards revealed, and whether you won anything.

Group 1 Scratchcards
Choose from 2 Stamps, 2 CCPs, Hollow Stone, Lunar Gem, Solar Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Flame Gem, Ocean Gem, Spark Gem, Division Gem.

Prizes:
1 winning square: Red MGcoin
2 winning squares: One of the indicated item
3 winning squares: Two of the indicated item

Group 2 Scratchcards:
Choose from 5 Stamps, 5 CCPs, Rainbow Gem, Green MGcoin, Darkness Gem AND Light Gem

Prizes:
1 winning square: Red MGcoin
2 winning squares: Blue MGcoin
3 winning squares: One of the indicated item

Each day, you may use the Grabber Game and Scratchcards up 10 times COMBINED. You may split the uses however you want.

Mystery Pokemon

In this game, you are given a list of 14 different Pokemon. Your goal is to figure out which one is the �Mystery Pokemon� that is randomly chosen from the list at the beginning of the game. To narrow the possibilities, you may ask up to four questions (one at a time) that can be answered by an employee with a �yes� or a �no�. In addition to these questions, you get one attempt to guess the correct Pokemon. After this guess, regardless of how many questions you asked, you will receive your prize

Correct answer after 2 or fewer questions: Any Mystery Gift item except for 20 stamps/CCPs.
Correct answer after 3 questions: 5 stamps/CCPs or any rare, uncommon, or common Mystery Gift item except 10 stamps/CCPs.
Correct answer after 4 questions: Any common or uncommon Mystery Gift item.
Incorrect answer: Red MGcoin.

The Item Floor

Store

Hollow Stone ~2 MGcoin credits

Day Stone: Evolves Eevee to Espeon ~15 MGcoin credits

Night Stone: Evolves Eevee to Umbreon ~15 MGcoin credits

Elemental Shield: Choose from Water, Electric, Flying, Fire, Ground. Give to a Pok�mon, and it absorbs 30% of the damage from attacks of the respective type ~20 MGcoin credits

You may sell Hollow Stones for 1 Stamp/CCP, and Gems for 2 stamps/CCPs each.

Electronic Move Tutor

For three MGcoin credits, you can give this machine a crank, and you get a random TM. You may only use the Electronic Move Tutor twice a month.

The Stone Forge

Here you may forge your gems and stones together for a fee.

Gem + Gem = Rainbow Gem (1 Stamp/CCP)
Hollow Stone + Element Gem = Associated Evolution Stone (2 Stamps/CCPs)
Hollow Stone + Rainbow Gem = Evolution Stone of choice (2 Stamps/CCPs)
Evolution Stone + Division Gem = Associated Gem + Hollow Stone
Hollow Stone + 3 Element Gems = Genetic Accelerator Gene (3 Stamps/CCPs)
Evolution Stone + 2 Element Gems = Genetic Accelerator Gene (2 Stamps/CCPs)
Genetic Accelerator Gene + Division Gem = Light Gem + Darkness Gem + Rainbow Gem + Hollow Stone

Associated Gems and Stones:
Spark Gem and Thunderstone
Ocean Gem and Water Stone
Flame Gem and Fire Stone
Solar Gem and Sun Stone
Photosynthesis Gem and Leaf Stone
Lunar Gem and Moon Stone
Light Gem and Day Stone
Darkness Gem and Night Stone

Aipom Of Doom
7th April 2004, 11:04 AM
Welcome to the revised Goldenrod Tower! We’ve updated things quite a bit to balance them out. Please read the list of changes below, and feel free to make suggestions or comments about them.

MGs

Genetic Accelerator Genes are no longer MGs.
A new super-rare item of 2 Green MGcoins is available.
Mystery Boxes are redeemable for 1 Stamp, 1 CCP, a Red MGcoin, a common/uncommon item of choice, and a free extra MG.

Grabber Game

You may only have 10 combined Grabber Games and Scratchcards a day.

Scratchcards

You may only have 10 combined Grabber Games and Scratchcards a day.
You can guess numbers from 1 to 10 for Scratchcards now.
Group 2 Scratchcards for Stamps or CCPs reward 5 rather than 7
Group 2 Scratchcards for one Green MGcoin may be purchased
Group 2 Scratchcards for a Light Gem AND a Darkness Gem may now be purchased (where a winning scratchcard will reward both Gems)

Mystery Pokemon

There are 14 Pokemon to choose from now, not 25
Winning after 2 or fewer guesses lets you get any MG except 20 stamps/CCPs
Winning after 3 guesses lets you get any rare or lower MG except 10 stamps/CCPs (you can take 5 stamps/CCPs as a prize instead).
Winning after 4 guesses lets you take an uncommon or common MG.

Worker Applications
Yeah, Cheesey disappeared completely about a month ago, so we need a new worker. To apply, answer the following questions:
Why would you be a good worker at the Goldenrod Tower?
How can you contribute to making the Goldenrod Tower better?
How often can you update?

Send your applications via PM to Jay, Eamon, and me by putting “Aipom of Doom; Jay; Silver Ledian” as the Recipient Usernames.

Wolfsong
7th April 2004, 02:31 PM
Nala98
GT Old - 2 CCPs.
GT New - The dust I emit is a really powerful poison that will make any human sick. I'm attracted to city lights.

Is that Dustox?

2 ccps if I'm correct

Pyrusette
7th April 2004, 04:17 PM
I'm gonna sell that there Flame Gem for CCPs.

Any poll today?

Lady Vulpix
7th April 2004, 07:03 PM
Hi! I like what you've done to this place. :wave:

Now I'll be the first one to play the new version of Mystery Pokemon, using the Red MGCoin I got yesterday. :D

Aipom Of Doom
7th April 2004, 08:41 PM
Poll (4/7) What topics in the AC/CC forum do you post in the most? Which ones (If any) do you not post in at all? Do you like AC or CC more?

Pyrussete: your 2 ccps.

Gabi: thanks :d
MP: Togepi, Nidorino, Dragonite, Luvdisc, Lileep, Hoothoot, Dunsparse, Cacena, Lairon, Armaldo, Salamence, Meditite, Torkoal, Torchic

Pyrusette
7th April 2004, 09:42 PM
Poll (4/7) What topics in the AC/CC forum do you post in the most? Which ones (If any) do you not post in at all? Do you like AC or CC more?

I post mostly in here and the CCCC. Once I get more free time, I'll start posting in the Battle Range and Battle Arena. I don't post in Buena's Radio Show much, but that might change. As for which once I like more... that's a tough one. I like CC for the versatility you have in getting the Pokemon you want, but I also like that in AC, people seem to put more effort into raising them (posts in the BR tend to be better quality, etc).

Wolfsong
7th April 2004, 11:27 PM

This is a hard question. I post a lot in both the AC/CC topics as i work both places. I also post a lot here and at the eevee house as well as the breeding center since i work there as well. And also Expedia whenever its updated ^^. I think there are very few topics in the subforum that i don't post in if any. I like them both. I've been involved in ac longer, but i like them both.

10 grabber games please up 5 over 5 *hands voer mg coins*

soggy_cardboard
8th April 2004, 05:45 AM
This one :) and CC is the best!

MG pls,

+ :(;_;:(10GGs pls...(5x5)

Lady Vulpix
8th April 2004, 08:57 AM
Poll (4/7) What topics in the AC/CC forum do you post in the most? Which ones (if any) do you not post in at all? Do you like AC or CC more?
Most: the Dragon Tamers topics and this topic. Don't post: BRS, the CC Battle Arena and the Capture Centers (I've posted at the CCs in the past, but I haven't for ages). I think both are fine, but I got more involved with AC since the beginning, and giving my extremely small amount of free time, that's what I'm dedicating myself to the most.

Mystery Pokemon question #1: Can this pokemon evolve?

Aipom Of Doom
8th April 2004, 09:26 AM
Poll (4/8) Are you alone as you answer this? If not, who's around and are they annoying you in particular? Are you normally alone when you're at your computer, are there others around who don't bother you, or others around that do bother you?

Pyrusette: Blue MGcoin

Amy: Gold Berry
GGs - Gold Berry, Photosynthesis Gem, Flame Gem, Gold Berry, Lunar Gem, 10 Stamps/CCPs, 4 drops

Soggy: Red MGcoin
GGs - Rainbow Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Berry, Rainbow Gem, 2 Green MGcoins, 1 Stamp/CCP, 4 drops

Gabi: Hollow Stone
MP - No.

Poll (4/7) What topics in the AC/CC forum do you post in the most? Which ones (if any) do you not post in at all? Do you like AC or CC more?

I post here and the reward center the most (and I will post in the BRS more and I will post in the Battle Range more =/). I don't post in PA or CC topics, or Expedia, or the DTAC anymore =p. I like AC more since I've always had adoptees ;d.

Poll (4/8) Are you alone as you answer this? If not, who's around and are they annoying you in particular? Are you normally alone when you're at your computer, are there others around who don't bother you, or others around that do bother you?

No, I am not alone >=o. There is this annoying little brother of mine running around and bouncing off walls because he'll be going to his friends' house in a few minutes. I'm not alone unless it's at night (I stay on the internet until 2 AM, and that outlasts the rest of my family by quite a bit =P). Other times my family is around, and they can get annoying.

2 MGs, 10 SCs (123 for Green MGcoins ;d) and a MP

Silver Ledian
8th April 2004, 12:36 PM

Yep, I'm alone at the minute...the TV is the only think that's keeping me company. I'm normally alone at night-time but during the afternoon and evening, my brother(s) would often be in my room playing the GameCube. I don't mind them doing that but when they start arguing and shouting at each other it gives me a right ear/headache.

Danny
MG: Hollow Stone, Red MGCoin
SC: 4 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins

MP: Magcargo, Chimecho, Magneton, Cleffa, Drowzee, Kakuna, Castform, Haunter, Hariyama, Miltank, Marowak, Golduck, Tangela, Wooper

PS: Yay for the new Tower and it's additions - esp. for us workers :>

Jay
8th April 2004, 02:07 PM
Wolfsong - 2 CCPs.

Silver Ledian - Division Gem.

Angel Blossom
8th April 2004, 07:06 PM
(4/7) » What topics in the AC/CC forum do you post in the most? Which ones (if any) do you not post in at all? Do you like AC or CC more?
I probably post in the Crystal Caves Capture Center the most of all. I can't name all of the ones I never post in, but I know I don't take part in the Battle Range, CC Battle Arena, and a few others. ^^; I'm not good when it comes to writing a short story, so I don't give it a shot.

(4/8) » Are you alone as you answer this? If not, who's around and are they annoying you in particular? Are you normally alone when you're at your computer, are there others around who don't bother you, or others around that do bother you?
I'm rarely ever alone when I'm using the computer! My family or my siblings are always around, so I rarely get my own privacy. I don't mind, unless if they're right behind me & asking me who I'm talking to, etc. It becomes really aggrivating when they do that. As long as they dont ask dumb questions, I'm alright.

I'd also like to use the EMT once today. I have one Green MGCoin, so I'll be handing that over! ^^;;

Silver Ledian
8th April 2004, 08:39 PM
Kris
MG: Hollow Stone, Red MGCoin
EMT: Tail Glow TM

Have fun using that :)

Moonlight Espeon
8th April 2004, 09:53 PM
*stumbles in* Hi XD This is Aquatic Fury for all who know not my sig =P

(4/7) » What topics in the AC/CC forum do you post in the most? Which ones (if any) do you not post in at all? Do you like AC or CC more?

I post in here, the CCCC, the BRS and probably the Battle Tower the most.
I don't post in Pokemon Avengers, the Eevee House or any of those other topics

(4/8) » Are you alone as you answer this? If not, who's around and are they annoying you in particular? Are you normally alone when you're at your computer, are there others around who don't bother you, or others around that do bother you?

I'm alone. Nobody else seems to be upstairs except for my sister in her room with the door shut and my father who is currently sleeping. I'm normally alone when I'm at my computer except for my sister who comes in occasionally to bug me. I usually just push her out the door when she comes in.

2 MGs please.

Pyrusette
8th April 2004, 10:40 PM
(4/8) Are you alone as you answer this? If not, who's around and are they annoying you in particular? Are you normally alone when you're at your computer, are there others around who don't bother you, or others around that do bother you?

No, I'm not alone. My parents are home right now. They don't annoy me, usually, but like all parents, they have their moments. Sometimes I'm alone, especially on weekends, but my parents are often around. They only bother me if there's something I should be doing.

Crystalmaster Mike
9th April 2004, 08:28 AM
*whistles* My, my... Quite some improvements there, I must say.
Oh, hello. I thought I'd drop by once more...

Um, currently, that must be the DT Battle Range and/or the Eevee House. And even then, not very often. I don't post in the Captured Pokémon or Pokémon Avenger topics at all. Well, since I don't own any CP's... AC r0x0rs 4 m3h...

No, my mom and lil' bro are around. He's been bugging me with helping him complete his Yoshi's Island saved game, but that should soon be over, seeing as he's in front of Baby Bowser ATM. Well, most of the time there's people around when I'm on, seeing as our comp is in the living room. It may be that Lil' Bro or Mum or Dad annoy me, but not (very) regularly.

Oh, I'd like to get an EMT as well... *hands over a Red and a Blue MGCoin*
Say, I have here as well as a Mystery Box. An old one, from before the revision of the Tower. Can I exchange it, or should I first find out where I got it?

[EDIT:] Don't you just h8 http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/images/smilies/cool.gif sometimes?

Lady Vulpix
9th April 2004, 09:06 AM
Nice. :)
Reduced list: Dragonite, Luvdisc, Dunsparce, Armaldo, Torkoal, Salamence.
Now I'll ask the counterpart of my previous question: has this pokemon evolved?

I'm alone in this room; Irene, my mom's friend, is in the kitchen. She's not annoying at all, she's really nice. I'm usually alone when I'm using my computer, unless someone is using the other computer (in which case they don't bother me unless it's my brother), or putting the room in order in which case they do bother me.

Wolfsong
9th April 2004, 10:07 AM
Poll (4/8 ) Are you alone as you answer this? If not, who's around and are they annoying you in particular? Are you normally alone when you're at your computer, are there others around who don't bother you, or others around that do bother you?

Pretty much. i'm the only one in my room, but my mom is in the kitchen. Normally I am the only one around since most of the time at the dorm room my room mate is never there.

I'd also like 10 grabber games up 5 over 5

Silver Ledian
9th April 2004, 10:08 AM
Kelly
MG: 1 Stamp/CCP, Lunar Gem

Cora
MG: Solar Gem Lunar Gem, Solar Gem, Lunar Gem

Mike
MG: Lunar Gem, Solar Gem
EMT: Barrier TM

Note: If you have a Mystery Box on your list of items then you must have gotten it from somewhere. I don't think you'd make it up, hehe. I'll accept it, which item would you like alongside the set ones [read new Mystery Box rule]?

Gabi
MG: Lunar Gem

Amy
MG:2 Green MGCoins
GG: Mystery Box, Darkness Gem, Gold Berry, Green MGcoin, Dropped: 6

(4/9) Does your country have traditional music? Traditional food? What sort of things would your country be known for? (apart from wars and stuff...trying to keep it friendly :heh: )

Wolfsong
9th April 2004, 10:23 AM
I'd like to sell a Photosynthesis Gem, Flame Gem, Lunar Gem, and Darkness Gem for ccps (8). I'd also liek to exchange my mystery box for the one ccp and the free mg.

(4/9) Does your country have traditional music? Traditional food? What sort of things would your country be known for? (apart from wars and stuff...trying to keep it friendly )

I guess you could say country music could be that. I know that the South (U.S.A) has some good fried chicken and sweet tea. I think business (expots and imports) i think just woke up so not thinking as well as i would like to

Also i'd like 10 grabber games up 5 over 5.

Silver Ledian
9th April 2004, 10:30 AM
Amy
*gives you 8CCPs for gems*
*gives you your MB items*

MG: Gold Berry, Light Gem
GG: Rainbow Gem, Mystery Box, Division Gem, Dropped: 7

Wolfsong
9th April 2004, 10:34 AM
I'd liek to sell the following gems for ccps Light Gem,
Rainbow Gem, & Division Gem (6)

I'd also liek to exchange that mystery box for 1 ccp and the free mg

Silver Ledian
9th April 2004, 10:38 AM
Amy
Without sounding evil, I hope you don't get another Mystery Box :sweat3:

*gives you 6CCPs for gems*
*gives you your MB items*

MG: Mystery Box! XD j/k! It's a Berry :)

Moonlight Espeon
9th April 2004, 11:47 AM
(4/9) Does your country have traditional music? Traditional food? What sort of things would your country be known for? (apart from wars and stuff...trying to keep it friendly )

Pop music, to be honest. Everyone's obsessed with it. >_<
Umm I wouldn't say there's any traditional food, there's a lot of Italian places here though.. Subs, maybe? XD
Country be known for.. Umm.. The country of music, probably. There's music everywhere you go around here.

1 MG please.
*stares at remaining Red MGCoin* I'll play a game of Mystery Pokemon please.

Aipom Of Doom
9th April 2004, 12:35 PM
Gabi:
MP - indeed it has evolved ;d.

Kelly: Hollow Stone
MP - Clefable, Aron, Feebas, Lanturn, Quagsire, Ninetales, Cloyster, Staryu, Poliwhirl, Geodude, Voltorb, Absol, Glalie, Spinda

Err... I dunno... traditional USA food/music? don't really pay attention to that stuff. Apparently the US is known as being a democracy that fought communism before and now is GeorgeWBushland where we fight whoever is on Bush's nerves =/.

MP: Magcargo, Chimecho, Magneton, Cleffa, Drowzee, Kakuna, Castform, Haunter, Hariyama, Miltank, Marowak, Golduck, Tangela, Wooper

Hmm... Was this an RBY Pokemon?

MG, 10 GGs, up 1 over 6

Lady Vulpix
9th April 2004, 01:15 PM
Is my MP Dragonite?

(If no, I can always ask for another MP).

Yes, it has some traditional types of music like tango, milonga, zamba, chacarera, chamamé, gato... I can't think of any other right now. And also some foods like empanadas and dulce de leche (milk jam). Asado is also a famous food, which is a special kind of barbecue. Other things my country is known for are its football players and some actors and writers.

Moonlight Espeon
9th April 2004, 01:16 PM
MP - Clefable, Aron, Feebas, Lanturn, Quagsire, Ninetales, Cloyster, Staryu, Poliwhirl, Geodude, Voltorb, Absol, Glalie, Spinda

Question 1: Is this Pokemon capable of learning a damaging Water-Type move?

Crystalmaster Mike
9th April 2004, 02:11 PM
Mike
MG: Lunar Gem, Solar Gem
EMT: Barrier TM

Note: If you have a Mystery Box on your list of items then you must have gotten it from somewhere. I don't think you'd make it up, hehe. I'll accept it, which item would you like alongside the set ones [read new Mystery Box rule]?

Um... Are those Berry thingies of a one-time-use? (I'm assuming so, but one can never know for sure...) Whatever the answer, I'd like a Blue MGCoin, which I'd like to use for my second EMT, along with the Red MGCoin from the Box.

(4/9) Does your country have traditional music? Traditional food? What sort of things would your country be known for? (apart from wars and stuff...trying to keep it friendly :heh: )
Um, there are these folklore-type songs, and 'ancient' ballades... Traditional food? Frites and steak! (Why do they have to call them 'French' Fries anyway! They belong to us Belgians!!) Other known stuff: the Atomium, 'Manneken Pis' (that's right: Pis), Brussels (as in 'The Muscles from...' and 'Brussels' sprouts', and the capital of the EU), Antwerp, Ypres (oh, right... no war things), Bruges (the Venice of the North :)), ... Oh yeah, the peer that drew the front of the Euro coins was a Belgian, as was the guy that invented the 'Saxomofoon'. "Potverdekke, it's great to be a Belgian... I'm not English, I'm not French and I'm not Dutch..."

Silver Ledian
9th April 2004, 04:55 PM
Danny
MG: Solar Gem
GG:Lunar Gem, Spark Gem, Solar Gem, Red MGcoin, Ocean Gem, Solar Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP, Dropped: 3
MP: Yes

Gabi
MG: Flame Gem

Mike
*gives you MB items*

MG: Gold Berry, Lunar Gem
EMT:Clamp TM

Note: As far as I know, yep, they can only be used once. I guess if they were everlasting, winning them over and over would get a bit boring eventually ^^;

Pyrusette
9th April 2004, 04:56 PM
Cora
MG: Solar Gem Lunar Gem, Solar Gem, Lunar Gem

O..kay... Can someone please tell me how I got four gems from one MG?

(4/9) Does your country have traditional music? Traditional food? What sort of things would your country be known for? (apart from wars and stuff...trying to keep it friendly)

Well, country music, I guess... blech. I don't really like American music. You could say that our traditional foods are burgers, apple pie and hot dogs, but knowing us, they probably were stolen from another country. We're known for being obnoxious tourists. :-_-:

Silver Ledian
9th April 2004, 05:12 PM
Cora
MG: Spark Gem

Note: Sorry...I pasted everyone's MG's into your space accidentally. You really only got the first one on that list. Sorry again. Here, I'll sell my Division Gem for 2 stamps and you can have them when it's confirmed. :sweat3:

andyizcool
9th April 2004, 06:05 PM
(4/7) What topics in the AC/CC forum do you post in the most? Which ones (if any) do you not post in at all? Do you like AC or CC more?
I think I like posting in them all around, there isn't one or two that I favour most. I think I like CC more because you go on a little adventure to catch your Pokemon whereas AC you just go to a Center to adopt Pokemon.

(4/8 ) Are you alone as you answer this? If not, who's around and are they annoying you in particular? Are you normally alone when you're at your computer, are there others around who don't bother you, or others around that do bother you?
I'm alone now at my computer. I'm normally alone at my computer unless my little brother comes in and starts playing with my bed. It doesn't really bother me if anyone comes in because I'm just watching the computer most of the time.

(4/9) Does your country have traditional music? Traditional food? What sort of things would your country be known for? (apart from wars and stuff...trying to keep it friendly)
I'm not sure if England has any traditional food and I'm not sure on the music because I don't really listen to any music. Our country is probably not known for anything because it's just a little country out of many in Europe.

3 MGs Please.

Silver Ledian
9th April 2004, 06:17 PM
Andy
MG: Photosynthesis Gem, Gold Berry, 2 Stamps/CCPs

Jay
9th April 2004, 06:37 PM
(4/7) What topics in the AC/CC forum do you post in the most? Which ones (if any) do you not post in at all? Do you like AC or CC more?

Nowadays, I only post here and at BRS, since I have the captees I want. I don't post in the others, since I think they've outlived their purpose to be honest (some of them) :o I like CC more.

(4/8 ) Are you alone as you answer this? If not, who's around and are they annoying you in particular? Are you normally alone when you're at your computer, are there others around who don't bother you, or others around that do bother you?

I'm alone in my room, but not in the house. My mother, father, grandmother, my two niece's, and myself are here. :o It's not that crowded, well, almost... Yes I'm normally alone whilst at the computer, and prefer that. My mother bothers me often, but my nieces don't.

What's Australia good for? It's a multicultural society so just about anything you find in your country, you'll probably find it here. I guess we're well known for our hot weather and the outback, and kangaroos. :D No traditional music, as I said, it's a very diverse country.

- 3 MGs.
- 10 SCs, 1 2 3, 5 CCPs

My MGC count is currently at 145.

Silver Ledian
9th April 2004, 09:05 PM
Jay
MG: Rainbow Gem, Hollow Stone, Solar Gem
SC: 2 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins

Jay
9th April 2004, 09:22 PM
Selling gems/stone for 5 CCPs.

( 4/10 ) What do you think about the current smilies at TPM? Favorite one? Do you think there are too many? Would you like to see some more added? If so, what?

I like them, it makes the place old school. :mad: Would be my favorite, along with :mad2: and the dancing fruits. I personally don't think there are too many, but more might take it overboard. I would like to see more dancing fruits since they're cool. :plumcool: and :peachcool:, and soon, :watermeloncool:

- 1 MG.

Pyrusette
10th April 2004, 11:36 AM
Thanks, Eamon!

I'll sell that Solar Gem and the Spark Gem for CCPs.

( 4/10 ) What do you think about the current smilies at TPM? Favorite one? Do you think there are too many? Would you like to see some more added? If so, what?

I definitely like having all the old smilies back, and *gasp* they even brought back alll the Pokemon! I would have to say that my favorite is either :freak: or :ninja:, or possibly :what:. I don't think there are too many, and I would like to see the R/S Pokemon added as well.

andyizcool
10th April 2004, 11:53 AM

The current smilies at TPM are quite nice because you have a range to choose from depending what emotion you want. I don't have a favourite smilie because I don't use them. I think there's plenty so not too many. It would be alright to add some more but I don't really use them.

1 MG Please!

Silver Ledian
10th April 2004, 12:08 PM
Jay
*gives you 5CCPs for gems*
MG: 10 stamps/CCPs :D

Cora
*gives you 4CCPs for gems*
MG: Rainbow Gem

Andy (at least I hope that's your name :sweat3:)

It's nice to have the smilies back...it makes the board look more colourful again and helps it resemble what TPM once was. I think there are a bit too many. For example, I don't see a need for the gun one and the rocket one. I originally thought the fruits were quite funny but now they're being overused and they're becoming more irritating. And not that I'd use them, but it would be good to see the R/S pokés added. Oh, my favourite ones are :sweat: :sweat2: :sweat3: and :sweat4:

Yep, if you haven't heard any Irish traditional music, you should. It's very lively and will get anyone up dancing. Country is probably known for the colour green, St. Patrick, the shamrock, leprachauns and has produced groups like U2. Oh, and Dido actually has an Irish passport XD! I'm sure there's other things among those but the US has a lot of Irish decendants.

[b]2MG's for me please, thanks :)

Crystalmaster Mike
10th April 2004, 12:29 PM
Note: As far as I know, yep, they can only be used once. I guess if they were everlasting, winning them over and over would get a bit boring eventually ^^;
Point.

Um... cool? Yeah, it's always fun to see them going on (:nut:, :jump:, :prod: etc.), although, eventually, it could become rather :scared: trying to find a good smilie from the wide variety. Meh favorite? :wtf:, :heh:, :sleep2:, http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/images/smilies/idea.gif and others come rather close, as do the http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/images/smilies/p.gif and http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/images/smilies/wave.gif and others.

andyizcool
10th April 2004, 12:50 PM
I would like to sell my 4 Lunar Gems and 2 Ocean Gems I have making 12 Stamps please. I'm trying to save all my Stamps for something very big when I get enough.

Also I'm called Andrew but you can call me Andrew, Andy, or Drew.

Wolfsong
10th April 2004, 04:34 PM

I like them. I don't really have a favorite but if i did then i guess it would be the arcanine one currently. :059: I wouldn't mind it if there were some of the rs ones.

Moonlight Espeon
10th April 2004, 04:45 PM

They're pretty good. I have three favorites: :wtf:, :rocket: and :police:. XD
Hmm.. Nah there aren't too many. All of them will have some use eventually. =P
Yeah. A smilie of someone puking. XD That would come in great handy :P

1 MG please.
MP: *waits for Danny to update* You'll have to go back to like.. the second to last post on the 2nd page.

Silver Ledian
10th April 2004, 06:11 PM
Mike
MG: 1 stamps/CCP

Andy
*gives you 12 stamps for gems*

Amy
MG: 2 stamps/CCPs

Kelly
MG: Hollow Stone

Jay
10th April 2004, 06:29 PM
Eamon - Lunar Gem, Red MGcoin

Lady Vulpix
11th April 2004, 12:30 PM
Where did Danny go? He didn't confirm my MP guess.

I like many of them, though I still use the same ones I'm most used to. I can't see most of them on the options for some reason, so I only type the ones I know. I don't have a favorite, though :) and :D are the ones I use the most. Out of the pokemon smilies, I think :147: is the most nicely done. I don't know if there are too many, in any case I use just a few of them. As for adding more... Maybe the AIM smilies; it would be cool to use them when posting AIM logs.

Silver Ledian
11th April 2004, 01:36 PM
Gabi

Note: I dunno if Danny is on his Spring Break or not but he's probably busy with either schoolwork or his Robotics thing, I'm not totally sure. :sweat4:

(4/11) Do you celebrate Easter? If not, do you at least celebrate it commerically? If yes, how many eggs did you get for Easter? Have you started eating them yet? Is Easter a wste of time IYO?

Note: from tomorrow (Monday) until Thursday, I'll be absent from TPM because I'm heading down to my granny's caravan for the wekk. Apologies in advance but I'll be back on Thursday evening and back to the usual GT duties again. ;)

andyizcool
11th April 2004, 01:42 PM
(4/11) Do you celebrate Easter? If not, do you at least celebrate it commerically? If yes, how many eggs did you get for Easter? Have you started eating them yet? Is Easter a wste of time IYO?

I don't really celebrate Easter, we just get some time off school to relax and enjoy ourselves. My little sisters got Easter eggs but not me because they're made of pure chocolate which is just too much fat. I think celebrating Easter is really getting old fashioned like a lot of other things now. The only good point of Easter is having time off school and I need that time now to revise for my GCSE Exams coming up very soon.

1 MG Please.

Lady Vulpix
11th April 2004, 02:59 PM
Have a great time, Eamon! :wave:

(4/11) Do you celebrate Easter? If not, do you at least celebrate it commerically? If yes, how many eggs did you get for Easter? Have you started eating them yet? Is Easter a waste of time IYO?
I celebrate pesach (or whatever spelling you prefer to use). That celebration doesn't involve eggs, so I got none. I don't think any celebration is a waste of time.

Charizard04621
11th April 2004, 04:40 PM
(4/11) Do you celebrate Easter? If not, do you at least celebrate it commerically? If yes, how many eggs did you get for Easter? Have you started eating them yet? Is Easter a waste of time IYO?

Nah, I'm not really sure what the Easter holiday is supposed to celebrate. Surely it's not just about a bunny hiding eggs. O_o; Anyway, I wouldn't make a judgment on whether or not it's worthwhile if I don't know what it's really about. ^_^;

Jay
11th April 2004, 05:31 PM
Okay, I will try and be really active here until then. I wish Danny would have notified me that he was leaving though. -_-

andyizcool - Red MGCoin

Lady Vulpix - Photosynthesis Gem

Charizard04621 - Red MGCoin

Aipom Of Doom
11th April 2004, 06:38 PM
Kelly:
MP - yes

Gabi:
MP - yeah, it's dragonite :O!.

Wolfsong
11th April 2004, 06:55 PM

Yeah you could say that we do. Commercially, i get candy from my parents and grandparents but thats about it. not yet. in fact i left it at home. didn't get eggs though. I don't think that Easter is a waste over all.

Pyrusette
11th April 2004, 09:19 PM

Nah. Since it's about Jesus's resurrection, and I'm decidedly not Christian, I don't see the point, even if they make it about a bunny. It seems like just a big opportunity for moneymaking to me.

soggy_cardboard
12th April 2004, 12:50 AM
Quite possibly. But I dont pay much attention to it. NZ rocks, go ABs!

Ya, i think there is a vast overkill of them. the "Sweatdrop" comes in handy.
A Spinda Icon!! ^^

Ya. I haven't counted. No, just a waste of money. Commercially hiked prices :mad2:

3 MGs pls

+10 GGs (5x5) thx

Aipom Of Doom
12th April 2004, 09:06 AM
Amy: Blue MGcoin

Pyrusette: 10 Stamps/CCPs

Soggy: Blue MGcoin, Flame Gem, Gold Berry
GGs - Dropped: 10 :x

They're fine, I don't use them much tho. I like :190:. R/S icons would be good ;o.

Nah, I'm an atheist =p. I ate two cocoanut cream eggs that my mom bought yesterday because they taste good and my mom bought them for me. I didn't get any other egg-like things (yet... my mom usually goes to after-holiday sales and gets the 75%-off chocolate bunnies and things xD). It's sorta a waste of time, but I get today off from school, so not totally =p.

2 MGs, 10 SCs, 123, Green MGcoins

Nefarious
12th April 2004, 11:21 AM

I do celebrate Easter because my family is very religious. =P I got a lot of eggs, as I do every year. I also recieved chocolate rabbits, and a book. =P I've eaten many of the eggs already, so I can't really count. I can say I got 20+. Easter is not a waste of time, because as I said, I am religious, and Easter is a very important part of the Christian year.

Lady Vulpix
13th April 2004, 09:41 AM
Hmm... I'll take 10 stamps as my MP prize. Thanks. :)

Any polls for today or yesterday?

I'd like an EMT now. *Hands over 3 Red MGCoins, keeping 7.*

aragornbird
13th April 2004, 03:16 PM
It's America, the melting pot, so the U.S. has a bunch of cultural stuff from other countries. But in my case, I was born in China. China has some traditional music, LOTs of traditional food, and is best know for its growing population of over 1 billion people. O_O

I love the big selection of smilies. I especially like the :swear:, :birthday:, :gun:, and the ones with smilies holding signs. They would come in handy. The only things missing are R/S pokemon icons, but then again, no one uses them anyways.

I don't go to church, but I celebrate Easter in the sense that I buy lots of chocolate eggs. Me and my mom ate a whole bag of Easter eggs on Sunday. Now I want some peeps. I don't think any holiday is a waste of time, especially if it involves candy!

And 10 GGs, 4x4.

Moonlight Espeon
13th April 2004, 03:30 PM
(4/11) Do you celebrate Easter? If not, do you at least celebrate it commercially? If yes, how many eggs did you get for Easter? Have you started eating them yet? Is Easter a waste of time IYO?

Yeah, I celebrate Easter. :o I probably got two of those big eggs, but what we usually do is that we get a few bags of them and everyone shares the bag. :o
Yeah, I already ate one and I ate some of the smaller ones in the bag.
Nah. Easter isn't a waste of time. It has candy. 'Nuff said.

MP - Clefable, Aron, Feebas, Lanturn, Quagsire, Cloyster, Staryu, Poliwhirl, Absol, Glalie, Spinda

Well that didn't help much. -_- Stupid Water Pulse.
Question 2: Is this Pokemon a dual-type?

Angel Blossom
13th April 2004, 03:42 PM
(4/9)» Does your country have traditional music? Traditional food? What sort of things would your country be known for?
Well, the country I live in has a lot of cultural things. I live in the United States, and we have a TON of different cultures mixed into ours. In the past, this country had famous music.. Rock, Country, Pop, etc. It's pretty obvious what this country is famous for. ^_^

(4/10)» What do you think about the current smilies at TPM? Favorite one? Do you think there are too many? Would you like to see some more added? If so, what?
I loooove them! They're so cool and old school. I would definately love to see more of them added, and maybe even replace the newer smilies with old school ones, IE an old school : ). There can't be too many of them, seeing as they're all great, and having more of them would be cool too. My favorite is :rolleyes2 !!

(4/11)» Do you celebrate Easter? If not, do you at least celebrate it commerically? If yes, how many eggs did you get for Easter? Have you started eating them yet? Is Easter a wste of time IYO?
My family celebrates Easter by simply spending that day together. Sometimes we go somewhere special on Easter or we take a trip on that weekend. We never got real eggs in Easter when I was a kid, we only got stuffed toys and plastic eggs filled with candies or small toys. We can't eat those! ;P Easter isn't a waste time.. whatever is fun isn't a waste of time, IMO.

Aipom Of Doom
13th April 2004, 03:48 PM
Poll1 (4/13): So far, what's one of the strangest things that's happened today? Explain.

Poll2 (4/13): What items are on the table/desk/whatever that you're sitting at?

Nefarious: Red MGcoin

Gabi: your 10 stamps, Doubleslap TM

ab: Ocean Gem, Solar Gem, Green MGcoin
GGs - Spark Gem, Darkness Gem, Lunar Gem, Hollow Stone, Lunar Gem, Solar Gem, Flame Gem, Darkness Gem, Dropped: 2

Kelly: Ocean Gem
MP - yes.

Kris: Lunar Gem, Mystery Box, Solar Gem

Poll1 (4/13): So far, what's one of the strangest things that's happened today? Explain.

Eh... my little brother's friend just came over, and then ten minutes later started saying "I'm going to throw up..." and had his mom come and get him... thankfully he didn't throw up at all... I just hope that he didn't make us sick >=O!!!!!!!

Err... there's computer, a monitor w/speakers attatched, a printer, some assorted papers, a power strip, a keyboard, a red glowing optical mouse :}, a router, a modem, and some CD-ROM case ;o.

4 MGs, 20 SCs (123 for Green MGcoins)

andyizcool
13th April 2004, 04:02 PM
(4/13): So far, what's one of the strangest things that's happened today? Explain.
Nothing strange has really happened because I never leave my house unless I want to go down town to get a new game or have to go school. Nothing strange has happened on the Internet today. The only strange thing today is I've just been thinking about old games I use to play as a kid and how much I liked them. Even if I try and play them now I will never like them how I did about 5 years ago.

(4/13): What items are on the table/desk/whatever that you're sitting at?
I'm always sitting on my bed when I'm using my Laptop because it just feels the best way of using it. So around me is just my bed and my little bedside cupboard. That has my Television, Playstation 2, and Gamecube on though so I can play them whenever I want to. I always have my GBA SP under my bed so I can get it out at night if I get really bored and play in the dark.

2 MGs Please.

Charizard04621
13th April 2004, 04:43 PM

Er... Nothing? It's been a boring day. ^_^; Nothing weird usually happens anyway.

Er... An old electronic dictionary... Speakers... An empty glass... A pen... Paper. And of course, the PC monitor. That's pretty much it.

I'm splitting my Accelerator Gene with my Division Gem. I'll sell the three resulting Gems and Hollow Stone for Stamps. That'll give me... 7 Stamps?

Jay
14th April 2004, 09:00 AM

Nothing. Boring day, went to sleep at 5PM, woke up just a few moment ago.

Ugh.. on -this- desk, the only thing on it are my monitor, keyboard, speakers, CD-rom, yellow optical mouse,, modem, and digital cam. The one over has my printer, KFC trash that I was meant to throw out before I went to sleep, my niece's scrunchie, deodorant, knife (:O), that's about it.

- 2 MGs, 10 SCs 1 2 3, 5 CCPs.

Dan - Flame Gem, Miracle Berry, 2 Stamps/CCP's, Solar Gem, 3 Blue MGcoins, 4 Red MGcoins, Green MGcoin, 2 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins

andyizcool - Gold Berry, 1 Stamp/CCP.

Karin - 7 Stamps (deforge), Berry, Lunar Gem.

Pyrusette
14th April 2004, 10:07 AM

Today? Nothing, I just got up. Yesterday, I saw Avenue Q, which was very strange.

There's a wireless laptop I'm borrowing from the friend I'm staying with, three plates, two napkins, a bowl, a pitcher, a teapot, two vases, keys, and a tourbook of New York.

Two MGs, please.

MarshmallowEgg
14th April 2004, 10:59 AM
*jumps in* I live once again! Or something. ...Yep.

Hm... this is kinda tough, as I just woke up about an hour and a half ago. Um... oh! I was sitting at the computer desk with an open notebook in front of me, and all of a sudden this bug/moth thing flutters (more like drops, actually) down and lands on my notebook! It scared the hell out of me; I yelped and jumped out of the chair! I hate bugs. x_x

There's the computer monitor, of course, and the speakers, along with the charger/connection for the wireless mouse and the keyboard. Also, there's my notebook (the same one the bug landed on) and some cough drops and cough drop wrappers.

Two MG's, please. ^_^

Wolfsong
14th April 2004, 11:57 AM

Lets see. I found out that the person i was told to be my advisor was out of town. My second choice was leaving right after the class. So i went to the office and have an appointment to be advisied for classes ths afternoon.

Let's see, a pile of paper for the printer. A pack of report covers. My laptop, ink pens, pencils, bubble gum, and a tv/vcr combo.

And a GT please.

Angel Blossom
14th April 2004, 01:45 PM
I am posting to claim my Mystery Box. Erm, I've never received the Mystery Box before so I'm not sure if I need to do something else besides claim it. ^^;;

*Murkrow
14th April 2004, 02:55 PM

Erm, nothing much. Except maybe me actually writing a scenario story for the CCBA-the reason that's strange is I'm very lazy, even when not on holiday xD

Um, there's the computer on the desk (well duh), the printer on the bottom shelf, as well as the scanner, a wad of paper on top of that. And a half eaten chocolate bunny I got on Sunday.

2 MG's and 10 Group 2 SC's (2,6,9) for 5 CCP's please.

Charizard04621
14th April 2004, 03:49 PM
I'll sell the Lunar Gem for 2 Stamps.

aragornbird
14th April 2004, 03:53 PM
Angel Blossom: Mystery Boxes can be redeemed for 1 Stamp, 1 CCP, 1 Red MGCoin, a Common/Uncommon Item, and a free MG. :)

One of my classmates brought in this game called "Lightning" where you have to press a button before the light turns from red to green, otherwise, you get shocked! It doesn't hurt, but it feels really weird!

I am using my mom's laptop, so there's an empty cup, the DVD remote control, a bag of chocolate eggs, and lots of papers.

A GT please!

Aipom Of Doom
14th April 2004, 04:00 PM
Congratulations to our new worker, Pyrusette!

Poll (4/14): What sort of computer are you using? What drives/buttons/ports/other things of interest are on the front?

Pyrusette: Hollow Stone, Red MGcoin

MarshmallowEgg: Mystery Box, 1 Stamp/CCP

Amy: Red MGcoin, Blue MGcoin
GT - In RBY you could buy me early in the game, before the second gym, for 500 of whatever currency they used. who am I?

Kris: You get 1 stamp, 1 CCP, 1 Red MGcoin, a free MG (Division Gem), and a free uncommon/common item of your choice =o.

hannah: Flame Gem, Flame Gem,
SCs - 5 CCPs, 2 Blue MGcoins, 7 Red MGcoins

Karin: your 2 stamps

ab: Hollow Stone, Photosynthesis Gem
GT - In yellow, your Rival's starting Pokemon evolves into this if you lose your first two battles against him.

Poll (4/14): What sort of computer are you using? What drives/buttons/ports/other things of interest are on the front?

I have an HP desktop ;o. It has a power button that's has a blue light, a dvd/cd burner, a cd-rom drive, a floppy drive, and some sort of card reader that can read 7 types of memory cards. It also has a headphone jack, a speaker jack, a microphone jack, a USB port, and a firewire port. Not that I use half of that stuff ._.

MP: Magneton, Drowzee, Kakuna, Haunter, Marowak, Golduck, Tangela
Q1: It is an RBY Pokemon

Is the MP fully evolved?

MG, 10 SCs, (123 for Darkness+Light Gems)

Angel Blossom
14th April 2004, 04:08 PM
Congrats, Cora!! ^^

As for my Mystery Box, I'll redeem it, and I'd like the uncommon item of 2 Stamps. ^^;; Thanks for helping me you two.

(4/13)» So far, what's one of the strangest things that's happened today? Explain.
Well, nothing odd happened yesterday, seeing as it was quiet an unamusing day. However, today, I was home alone a few hours ago. I heard a door open, so I began to panick. I slowly walked to the room where the door had opened with a knife at hand, just to discover that my cat was the one who had opened the door. -.-;;

(4/13)» What items are on the table/desk/whatever that you're sitting at?
There's a lot of junk on the computer desk. ^^;; The phone is sitting to the side of me, my lipgloss, postcard book (O.o), CD's, my sister's patches, The Sim's box, and some junk that should be thrown away. We have a messy desk, unfortunately.

(4/14)» What sort of computer are you using? What drives/buttons/ports/other things of interest are on the front?
This is a Gateway PC, an old one. I don't know what model computet this is. There's nothing interesting in the front of the computer, sorry to say. ^^;;

andyizcool
14th April 2004, 04:11 PM
(4/14): What sort of computer are you using? What drives/buttons/ports/other things of interest are on the front?
I'm using a Laptop. There aren't any ports at the front. There's just the keyboard and touchpad at the top. On my left I have my Network card because I'm connect to the family internet. On my right I have my CD Drive, shame it's just a normal one. At the back I have ports for my power supply, printer, and MP3 player.

1 MG Please.

Wolfsong
14th April 2004, 04:12 PM
Amy: Red MGcoin, Blue MGcoin
GT - In RBY you could buy me early in the game, before the second gym, for 500 of whatever currency they used. who am I?[/b]

Is that Magikarp? if so a blue MG Coin please.

A Dell Laptop. bascially the light to the battery and power on the front. I have a printer attached in the back. Not really much on the front.

Lady Vulpix
14th April 2004, 06:21 PM
Hmm... I went out with the people who have been staying here for 2 weeks? I hadn't done that before. And I didn't take my purse, which I always take with me, and it turned out I needed it because everyone decided to go to a shopping center and I had to return home, so I borrowed money for the bus ticket and keys from my mum.
Also, I had a rehearsal for a scene I'm showing at my acting class; the girl who acts with me and I both looked for clothes for the scene, and it turned out each of us found clothes that were perfect for the other.
Oh, and I also went to a telephone booth, which was filled with people surfing the web, but the telephones weren't working.

Mouse, mousepad, monitor, computer, speakers, several pieces of paper with printed and/or handwritten things and a pile of floppy disks I don't know much about.

Pentium II, 333MHz, 160Mb RAM. CD player, 5¼ disk driver, 3½ disk driver, fake 3½ disk driver, a small screen with numbers that are never on, lock, turbo button, reset button, on/off switch, iridescent pink cat sticker, PC speaker, and a golden spider stuck on the top. Yes, it's an old carcass. We've had it since 1993. :P

Charizard04621
14th April 2004, 06:31 PM

Dell Windows XP. What do you mean on the front? What front? O_o I have a keyboard, a monitor, speakers, and a computer, all black and grey. I still don't know what you're asking. ^_^;

MarshmallowEgg
14th April 2004, 09:46 PM

Well, the MONITOR is a Compaq, but the computer itself was built by my dad. He put it together out of various parts. Um... on the front there's two little fan vent type things, and two floppy disk drives. There WAS two CD drives, but one of them exploded (literally), so we've only got one now. Um... that's about all, I guess. Oh! Buttons! Um... a power button and a reset button... that's all. ^_^;;

1 MG please, and I'd also like to claim my mystery box.

Pyrusette
14th April 2004, 11:33 PM
Hi, everyone, I'm the new worker. ^^

Angel Blossom
Mystery Box: *gives you 3 stamps, 1 CCP, Red MGcoin, and Flame Gem (free MG)*
MGs: Lunar Gem, 2 Stamps/CCPs, Gold Berry

Andy

Amy

Gabi
MGs: 2 Stamps/CCPs, 2 Green MGcoins, Darkness Gem

Karin

MarshmallowEgg
MG: 2 Green MGcoins *gasp*
Mystery Box: What free common or uncommon item would you like? Other than that, *gives you 1 stamp, 1 CCP, one Red MGcoin, and Lunar Gem (free MG)*

(4/14): What sort of computer are you using? What drives/buttons/ports/other things of interest are on the front?

Right now I'm using an IBM ThinkPad (it's not mine). On the front, there's the keyboard, Pentium and Windows XP stickers, the power button, some symbols, three of which are lit up, and... well, that's about it.

1 MG, please.

MarshmallowEgg
15th April 2004, 12:19 AM
Oh... for my free common/uncommon, I'd like 2 stamps. Sorry... forgot about that. ^_^;;

Also, I'd like to give the EMT two cranks. *hands over two Green MG Coins*

andyizcool
15th April 2004, 11:43 AM
I would like to sell these Gems for Stamps please.

Solar Gems - 2
Flame Gem - 1
Spark Gem - 1
Rainbow Gem - 1
Darkness Gem - 1
Photosynthesis Gems - 2

That would make 16 Stamps please.

Lady Vulpix
15th April 2004, 12:21 PM
Wow, a super rare MG! :o
I'm giving my Doubleslap TM to Kurly, my captured Politoed, in hopes that our pokemon/trainer relationship will improve.

Angel Blossom
15th April 2004, 12:47 PM
Hello again! ^_^ I'd like to use the EMT for the 2nd time this month. *hands over MGCoins* I'd also like to know which Pokémon can learn the moves Extrasensory & Tail Glow, lol. Thanks! ^^;; I'll be back to answer the Poll once it's up.

Lady Vulpix
15th April 2004, 01:15 PM
Extrasensory: Stantler, Nuzleaf, Spoink, Whismur and their evolutions.
Tail Glow: Volbeat alone.
I hope that helped.

Aipom Of Doom
15th April 2004, 02:28 PM
Poll (4/15) What programs do you have running on your computer right now? Are you actively multitasking and using more than one of them? Are these all programs you usually use?

Pyrusette: Green MGcoin

MarshmallowEgg: 2 Stamps, Acid Armor TM, Mega Kick TM.

andy: your 16 stamps.

Kris: Blizzard TM ;o

Poll (4/15) What programs do you have running on your computer right now? Are you actively multitasking and using more than one of them? Are these all programs you usually use?

I have Mozilla Firefox open (I need a browser to be writing this ;p), AIM and a few IM/chat windows, and OpenOffice.org (which is a free office suite thing if you care >=p) with my adopted Pokemon battle and my Adopted Pokemon stats document open. I'm using AIM and Firefox now, and I usually have this stuff running ;d.

MP (from Eamon): Magneton, Drowzee, Kakuna, Haunter, Marowak, Golduck, Tangela

Is the MP fully evolved?

2 MGs, 20 SCs, (123 for Darkness+Light Gems)

andyizcool
15th April 2004, 02:41 PM
(4/15) What programs do you have running on your computer right now? Are you actively multitasking and using more than one of them? Are these all programs you usually use?
I always have my Internet on with about 3 windows. I also have MSN and AIM on so I can talk to any of my friends that come online. I'm visiting TPM, my forums, and my website. I think I can't use them all at once so I spend a few minutes on one then look at the other a few minutes and move on again. I always use these programs every day.

1 MG Please.

Angel Blossom
15th April 2004, 02:49 PM
Wow, I got a Blizzard TM! :D

BTW, thanks a bunch Gabi for helping me out there. ^_^

I'd like to sell the following items that I have been hoarding in my pack. ^^;;

Solar Gem x 1
Flame Gem x 1
Lunar Gem x 2
Rainbow Gem x 1
Hollow Stone x 6
Thunder Stone x 1
Water Stone x 1
Fire Stone x 1

If the stones can't be sold, I think that'll come up to 16 Stamps.
I don't remember if it's okay to sell the stones. If not, please tell me, & I'm sorry. ^^;;

(4/15) » What programs do you have running on your computer right now? Are you actively multitasking and using more than one of them? Are these all programs you usually use?
The programs that I have running at the moment are Mozilla Firebird, Internet Explorer, AIM, & Adobe Photoshop. I'm keeping up with my IM's and typing this at the same time, so I am multitasking. These are all the programs that I usually use when I'm on the computer. ^^

Charizard04621
15th April 2004, 03:58 PM
I'll sell my Lunar Gem for two Stamps. That's the second one I've gotten in a row. O_o

(4/15) » What programs do you have running on your computer right now? Are you actively multitasking and using more than one of them? Are these all programs you usually use?

AIM and some TPM windows. I multitask a lot; might not necessarily be a good thing but that's what I do. There's other stuff I use but these are the main ones. Microsoft Word for writing and Paint for creating images (yeah, I've got no nice expensive computer paint shop thing) are pretty common too.

[EDIT]: Oh, and Kris, I think you'll have to deforge the Stones each with one Division Gem before you can sell the individual parts.

Aipom Of Doom
15th April 2004, 04:14 PM
andy: 2 Green MGcoins

kris: Karin is right, you need to deforge the stones with Division Gems ;o. But 16 stamps for the other things, and a Light Gem for your MG.

karin: Your 2 stamps, Darkness Gem

MP (from Eamon): Magneton, Drowzee, Kakuna, Haunter, Marowak, Golduck, Tangela

Is the MP fully evolved?

2 MGs, 20 SCs, (123 for Darkness+Light Gems)

Charizard04621
15th April 2004, 04:51 PM
I'll sell the Darkness Gem for 2 Stamps. Gee, Lunar, Lunar, Darkness. Are the Gems trying to tell me something? ^_^;;

Pyrusette
15th April 2004, 09:17 PM
Karin:
*hands over stamps*

I'm only using Internet Explorer right now, but sometimes I have up to 5 programs running at once, including Word, Excel, Juno, freeware, and emulators.

Jay
15th April 2004, 09:24 PM
Pyrusette - 1 Stamp/CCP.

Moonlight Espeon
16th April 2004, 10:06 AM
MP - Aron, Lanturn, Quagsire, Cloyster

That helped. :3
Question 3: Can the Pokemon learn Earthquake by any means (breeding, level-up, TM)?

Right now, I just have Mozilla Firefox open. I used to use a lot more programs at once, because I used to use AIM and such but that's not the case anymore, so I usually have only Firefox running now. Occasionally I might have Winamp or Paint Shop Pro open, but usually not.

Standard Dell monitor, it came with my Dell Dimension 2400. Umm.. I have one CD drive and one disk drive on the front of my computer, plus the USB port at the bottom but nothing is currently plugged into it. The only buttons on this comp is the power button and the button that opens the CD drive.

(4/13): What items are on the table/desk/whatever that you're sitting at?

A random amount of Yugioh cards, I don't even know how many, an empty box of cards, a small clock, two disks, 3 CD cases and some random other things. My speaker, monitor and computer is on there too =P

3 MGs please.

Pyrusette
16th April 2004, 10:12 AM
Moonlight Espeon
MGs: Hollow Stone, Red MGcoin, Lunar Gem

Jay
16th April 2004, 05:01 PM
Okay... This is going to be a bit of a complicated post, and I'll leave the current workers to decide on what they should do with my position.

I have quite a busy personal life now after dumping a particular friend *coughs* =D, duties elsewhere on another pogeyman board, and just a bit of complications with my psyche. This has made my willingness to update around here a bit on the downside. I was just curious if I can still keep my post though not be 'as' active?

You can see that I've been posting around here not really giving a damn if I get told off or something. Basically, I just use this as a place if I'm 'bored', or if I need to vent. I don't really treat this place (TPM) seriously like I once did.

You can probably say that I'm going into a 'DarkPrince' phase, but seeing as though (after looking at the worker aps) not many want to be hired here, does it really matter?

I don't know what the purpose of this post actually is now. So um, yeah, do whatever ya want.

Moonlight Espeon
16th April 2004, 05:22 PM
Honestly, you shouldn't blame everything on me. It just makes me more pissed but I'll shut my mouth right now about that because the last thing I want is to start a fight in this thread too. -_-
Anyway I'll sell that Lunar Gem that I just got for 2 CCP's.

Jay
16th April 2004, 05:39 PM
Hey I can give you more credit for saying Clark should die in hospital.

Here are your two whatevers.

Silver Ledian
16th April 2004, 06:14 PM
I'm back! :)

Looks like I seem to miss a lot when I'm away, hehe. Congrats on becoming the newest addition to the team, Cora, hope you're okay catching onto things - if not, contact me on mimo2k4 (AIM) if you want ;)

I'm just currently talking to Danny about the situation and stuff. But I'll post today's poll:

(4/16) What are you normally dressed in when you're in the house? Is it different from what you normally wear outside? Like more comfortable or baggy etc? Do you often stay in your bed clothes all day?

Danny
MG: Lunar Gem, 1 stamp/CCP
SC: 11 Red MGCoins, 6 Blue MGCoins
MP: Nope, it isn't. That's 2 questions now.

Hopefully that's me up to date with everything. If I've missed anyone out, just give me a buzz ;)

andyizcool
16th April 2004, 06:20 PM
(4/16) What are you normally dressed in when you're in the house? Is it different from what you normally wear outside? Like more comfortable or baggy etc? Do you often stay in your bed clothes all day?
When I'm in my house I'm just dressed in some casual clothes nothing special. When I go outside to places and stuff I still just wear the same clothes I wear inside. I think my clothes are just comfortable anyway when I'm inside or outside. I've never stayed in my bed clothes all day, I always change as soon as I get up.

1 MG Please.

Charizard04621
16th April 2004, 06:24 PM

Uh... T-shirt and pants. I don't bother to change whether I'm inside of the house or out. As long as it's comfortable, it fits, and it's not something jarring like a combination of orange and purple, it works. And bed clothes? As in pajamas? Ewwwww. Who could stand being smelly and dirty like that for a whole hour, let alone a whole day? Yuck.

Moonlight Espeon
16th April 2004, 06:47 PM
Hey I can give you more credit for saying Clark should die in hospital.

Here are your two whatevers.

Umm.. What the heck? I never said that. Never. Ooh, a dirty liar too.. I can add that to my mental list of complaints about you.
Thanks for the CCP's I guess >_>

Umm.. a T-shirt and pants. Nope. I wear these clothes all day. They're comfortable, yes. I don't care what I look like as long as I'm comfortable and I have something covering my body I don't care. Of course I don't want to be filthy but I don't care what my clothes look like attractive-wise, but they shouldn't be dirty, no.
No. Usually only all morning on a day off, but on a school day I have to get changed immediately. It sucks.

1 MG please.

Question 3: Can the Pokemon learn Earthquake by any means (breeding, level-up, TM)?

Silver Ledian
16th April 2004, 06:57 PM
Andy
MG: Green MGCoin

Karin
MG: Photosynthesis Gem

Kelly
MG: Red MGCoin

Jay
16th April 2004, 06:58 PM
Moonlight Espeon, you're now temporarily banned from here. You abused and harassed my cousin and you've now a[cc|b]used me.

I wish to not tell everyone at TPM what you have exactly done. Unless you keep calling me a dirty liar, I will.

I will notify when you are welcome back here. Shouldn't be too long. Give it 5 - 7 days.

andyizcool
16th April 2004, 07:14 PM
Andy
MG: Green MGCoin
Could I use that on the Electronic Move Tutor please? I haven't used this machine in ages.

SanitationCenter
16th April 2004, 07:49 PM
LOL good work Jay.

Request to ban permanently.

It appears I missed out on the worker applications for stuff beyond my control. >.> Oh well, it doesn't matter. :<

Silver Ledian
16th April 2004, 08:29 PM
SanitationCenter: Request denied. Kelly hasn't been at sufficient fault to allow for a permanen ban from the Goldenrod Tower and he will therefore not be. Whatever has caused this conflict is between Jay and Kelly and it will NOT be continued in this thread, and hopefully not in any of the others. The GT is supposed to be a friendly place, where people can enjoy playing games and answering to polls in exchange for cool rewards; it is not a boxing ring of any sort and people trying to 'mix-it', as it could be put, is not acceptable.

Jay: As you have said, it's up to the current workers what happens to your post for now and so I feel it is best that it be taken from you. You yourself say you are going through a phase whereby TPM is a place, to which you come to when you are 'bored', so at the moment, I can't see you having a positive attitude at all towards the Tower. I'll make you more aware of the situation when I've spoken more in depth with Danny and Cora but for now, it's best that your spot be left open. Therefore, for now, you no longer work here.

EDIT: We've talked it over and we've decided that your spot should be taken from you Jay. If you need any more information, feel free to contact either myself or Danny.

Announcement!

It should be clear to all users of the Goldenrod Tower that this place is simply an area of the forum to have fun by participating in different games. Having a go at each other is not one of those games and so it should be in everyone's best interest that if they have had an arguement or disagreement with another member on the board - no matter who it is - it should not be brought into this thread (and indeed this should go for the whole forum). Arrogance and ignorance is not accepted here, nor should rivalries between members.

In future, any flaming towards other members, at least in this thread, will immediately be recognised by the workers as an offence and possible temporary banning. It has always been a general rule of any message board but it shouldn't need to be enforced.

Jay
16th April 2004, 08:39 PM
In future, any flaming towards other members, at least in this thread, will immediately be recognised by the workers as an offence and possible temporary banning. It has always been a general rule of any message board but it shouldn't need to be enforced.
I would like to say that there has been no flaming in this thread, so why did you 'specially' make this announcement now?

Or do you recognize this as 'flaming'?

MarshmallowEgg
16th April 2004, 08:44 PM

Right now, I have running three IE browsers, AIM, three conversation windows, and a word document. I'm using all of them right now - I multitask often. ^_^;; I usually use IE and AIM, and when I need to, Word.

It depends, really. If I've just gotten back from somewhere, or I know I'm going somewhere later that day, I'll get a little more dressed up; tighter jeans and shirts and the like. If I know I'm not going anywhere, I'll just throw something on. When I'm on break, I end up staying in pajamas for at least half the day unless I have company or something; I'm usually too tired/unmotivated to change into actual clothes. ^_^;;

2 MGs, please.

Angel Blossom
16th April 2004, 08:48 PM
(4/16) » What are you normally dressed in when you're in the house? Is it different from what you normally wear outside? Like more comfortable or baggy etc? Do you often stay in your bed clothes all day?
I usually wear shorts or comfy pants & tees with a sweater on. It can get a little cold in here. It is sort of different from what I wear outside, since I usually wear jeans & nice tops when I go out. I put on some jewelry and a -tad- bit of makeup too. o.o I definately prefer comfortable clothes over baggy clothes, & I usually don't wear my pj's all day unless I'm sick or something.

Moonlight Espeon
16th April 2004, 08:53 PM
Alright. I'm posting here because apparently when the worker that temp banned you is fired, your ban is lifted, and Jay was fired here.
I am hereby apologising to everybody in AC/CC for this sudden ruckus. It didn't last very long luckily and hopefully things are slightly fixed between me and Jay so this will not happen again.
EDIT: I also would like to stop the discussion about this matter. I don't want to cause any more ruckus in this forum.
Anyway to give this post some point GT participating-wise, I'd like to request one GT! with my Red MGCoin. :)
EDIT2: Upon looking on the front page of the topic I also know there needs to be some editing in the worker position list. I think Cheesey was fired when a new worker was hired so you need to replace his name with Pyrusette, and Jay also needs to be removed from the worker's list. Hope I'm not bothering anyone with these constant edits XD

Wolfsong
16th April 2004, 08:58 PM

I have internet explorer open on three different windows, and microsoft word. Yes. I've got a couple pages open that i need for my paper i'm workingon for nutrition. I have tpm open right now ^^;;, and i'm working on my paper with the occasional break. yeah. these are normally what i usually use.

(4/16) » What are you normally dressed in when you're in the house? Is it different from what you normally wear outside? Like more comfortable or baggy etc? Do you often stay in your bed clothes all day?

Usually jeans and a t shirt. Barefoot when i don't have scholl orhave to get out to shop or do errands. Usuall jeans and a tshirt/longsleeve shirt depending on the weather, and possibly a jacket or a coat. Nope i don't stay in bed clothes all day.

Silver Ledian
16th April 2004, 09:04 PM
Jay
Whatever you wish to call bringing personal conflict into the Tower, exchanging insults and posting threats to others, it is unacceptable here.

Andy
EMT: Softboiled TM

MarshmallowEgg
MG: Hollow Stone, Lunar Gem

Kris
MG: 2 Green MGCoins

Amy
MG: Red MGCoin, Solar Gem

Kelly
GT: I suppose you could call me a virtual pokémon, of only two colours. I also have an evolution, whose name is not made up soley of letters.

PS: I've edited this post like 90 times so if anyone has seen anything different before, now you know why.

Moonlight Espeon
16th April 2004, 09:13 PM
Out of purely annoying curiosity, is there going to be another worker apply thingy for a replacement for Jay? Sorry, I'm speaking incoherently (I think that's the right word, I have no idea xD) right now, I'm tired xd

GT!: I'm going to guess Porygon =o

Wolfsong
16th April 2004, 09:16 PM
I'd liek to sell that solar gem for ccps please.

Pyrusette
16th April 2004, 09:26 PM
NOTE: Since I am in New York right now, with no access to AIM, I'm not at all mad that the other workers didn't talk to me at all. Besides, I probably don't have the right to make decisions like that anyway, what with my newbie status and all.

Amy:
*hands over CCPs*

In the house, I usually wear jeans and a t-shirt. That's generally the same as when I visit friends or go to school. On more formal occasions, like visiting family, I wear slacks and a collared shirt (Yes, I am a tomboy). Sometimes, when I'm feeling especially lazy, I wear my pajamas all day.

Silver Ledian
16th April 2004, 09:27 PM
Kelly
GT: Correct, Porygon was the answer. You may have 2 stamps/CCPs as your reward.

Note: For now, Kelly, there is no application process to find a new worker to replace Jay, he only lost his position less than an hour ago. Please let that be the end of all talks of this matter. Whether you mean to be or not, your last couple of posts have came across to me like you're rubbing Jay's nose in it - whether you are or not, let's just get on with regular GT activity again. We will advertise an application when we feel we want/need to.

Cora
MG: Gold Berry

Note: Thanks for your understanding :)

Wolfsong
16th April 2004, 10:51 PM
I'm giving EngiMatikul 1 green mg coin so that he can use the emt if he wants to or play some of the other games if he'd rather. Its his to use how he wants.

EngiMatikul
16th April 2004, 11:03 PM
I'll conserve the coin for now, Nala. Thank you very much :)

Whatever I usually wear to school, which is usually a polo shirt (long or short sleeved) and either brown slacks or white jeans. And socks. And glasses. Ok, I really can't elaborate more than just that. :P

Jay
17th April 2004, 01:37 AM
Moonlight Espeon, for one, you do not have AIM, which is probably the most required thing you need for meetings and such. Secondly, knowing you're history here and what Danny has told me, you probably won't get the position if you tried.

I don't want my position to be replaced for a while. That's just downright rude to request to replace me after one hour.

This isn't personal, I'm defending my title and I wish to have not someone I'd call 'selfish' take my spot.

If anyone quotes me on what I have said above, it'll just prove how immature you are so don't try. Just simply stating I don't want him to replace my spot. This will be my last post about this matter. I think it's right that I have a say to defend myself.

I'll keep a lookout on this place still, if anything else arises.

Good day.

Edit: One more thing to Engi. :) Nice to see you migrated here. Since I'm not going to be around, take my remaining 160 Red MGCoins. If he misses this post, someone tell him.

Crystalmaster Mike
17th April 2004, 01:52 AM
:peek: *reads* Ai, Chihuahua! BTW, congrats, Pyrusette!

IE, Outlook Express, and some subconsious protective programs. Well, I'm using the first two actively (looking at my notification e-mails for TPM). Well, these are usually the ones I use most, I'd say.

Usually? Well, pyjamas, the most. XD (Like, during holidays, weekends, in the evenings, after I got washed, and in the mornings!! Plus, when I'm asleep. And definitely clothes during week-days. Well, I wear clothes outside. ;P Oh, and I wear underwear as well! Woopee!!

Charizard04621
17th April 2004, 08:11 AM
Edit: One more thing to Engi. :) Nice to see you migrated here. Since I'm not going to be around, take my remaining 160 Red MGCoins. If he misses this post, someone tell him.

Sure thing. I'm sure he'll be glad. :) But he'd better be careful if he thinks getting coins is this easy. Hehe. So far he's received one Green MGCoin (Amy) and 160 Red ones (you). ^_^;

Silver Ledian
17th April 2004, 08:52 AM
Amy
Confirmed

EngiMatikul
MG: 1 stamp/CCP

Jay
Confirmed

Mike
MG: Lunar Gem, Photosynthesis Gem

(4/17) Do you have a lot of spare change at the minute? Where do you normally keep any spare change that you have? Do you like having spare change? Would you normally put it in a charity box or give it to someone?

andyizcool
17th April 2004, 08:57 AM
(4/17) Do you have a lot of spare change at the minute? Where do you normally keep any spare change that you have? Do you like having spare change? Would you normally put it in a charity box or give it to someone?
I think I have a few bronze and silver coins just that I keep around as spare change. I keep any spare change I have in my little money box just to try and save up. I like having spare change but not too much of it. I don't get out much so I can't really give it to a charity or someone else if I don't see anyone else.

1 MG Please.

Charizard04621
17th April 2004, 09:55 AM

Erm, not at the moment. Spare change... Um... That would go anywhere, really. I'm such a messy person. Spare change is good. But yeah, if I see needy people I usually feel bad and give it to them. It doesn't take much to donate a few dollars to a fund that helps medical research or feeds people.

Wolfsong
17th April 2004, 11:05 AM

I have some but not a lot. I usually keep it in my purse and my car door. What's in my purse is if i need change when im buying somethign in a store, Whats in the care door is if i go through the drive thru and need change. I like it, cause it comes in handy sometime. I usually donate some change here and there to the stores when they're taking up money for st jude methodist lebonnheur and other places that help people

MarshmallowEgg
17th April 2004, 11:38 AM

Haha, me, spare change? Nope. I'm COMPLETELY broke, and usually am; my family's not exactly rich. When I have spare change, it's normally in a pocket somewhere, or in my wallet if I happen to know where it is. I like having spare change just because I know that if I need to take a bus somewhere, or I want to get a pop, I have a little bit of extra money and may be able to do so. If I have some spare change left over from a purchase and there's one of those little charity boxes forr one disease or another, I normally put it in there, and sometimes I'll give it to a friend or a sibliing if they're short some amount of money and want to buy something.

MG please.

Moonlight Espeon
17th April 2004, 11:45 AM

Umm.. Yeah I have spare change. I wouldn't spend it on anything important anyway XD Umm.. well I do have some coins in this Pokemon coin deposit thingy that I got for my birthday years ago, and I'm just using it now because there's no better place to put my coins. I have my own wallet too, I just don't carry it around. It's a nice way to keep my money in one place.
Yeah I like having spare change. It's nice to know I can buy something I want. Hmm.. put it in a charity box.. We usually donate to those. I don't put all my coins in it though.

1 MG please.

I think that's what you want me to do with the MP. I have no idea.

Angel Blossom
17th April 2004, 11:56 AM
K, I'm here to answer the daily poll. ^_^

(4/17) » Do you have a lot of spare change at the minute? Where do you normally keep any spare change that you have? Do you like having spare change? Would you normally put it in a charity box or give it to someone?
Actually, I have no spare change. I have no money. XD If I do have spare change, I give it to my parents (unless if it is more than $5 :D) I don't like having spare change.. I think I would rather give it to a lil charity box or to someone since I don't really need it. =)

Aipom Of Doom
17th April 2004, 01:09 PM
andy: Ocean Gem

Karin: Mystery Box

Amy: Red MGcoin

MarshmallowEgg: 1 Stamp/CCP

Kelly: Gold Berry
MP - Indeed it can ;d. And yes, quoting like that makes it much easier and more noticable, thanks :D.

Kris: Green MGcoin

I wear a t-shirt and shots =o. I wear that stuff outside too usually, except long pants if it's cold. It's sorta baggy, but not too much, and it's comfortable :D. I stay in my bed clothes only usually at night after I've changed into them ;o.

(4/17) » Do you have a lot of spare change at the minute? Where do you normally keep any spare change that you have? Do you like having spare change? Would you normally put it in a charity box or give it to someone?

Not really. I generate most of my spare change from buying lunch and stuff, but that works with my mom giving me some money and then she takes back the change and stuff ;o. having it is fine ;o. I sometimes put some in a charity box if there's one around ;o.

MP (from Eamon): Drowzee, Kakuna, Haunter, Tangela
Q2: It isn't fully evolved.

Is the pokemon at least partially Grass or Bug type?

MG, 10 SCs, 123 for Green MGcoins

Charizard04621
17th April 2004, 01:12 PM
If you receive the Mystery Box, you receive 1 stamp, 1 CCP, 1 Red MGcoin, a common/uncommon item of your choice, and a free MG. You must post after receiving the Mystery Box to get the item and to have us give you your MG.

Fun. ^_^ I'll have 2 Stamps for the common/uncommon item of my choice. I'll take the other stuff. Can I have my MG, please?

Silver Ledian
17th April 2004, 02:40 PM
Danny
MG: Red MGCoin, Flame Gem
SC: 6 Red MGCoins, 3 Blue MGCoins
MP: Isn't that 2 questions? ;o The answer for 'both' is no.

Karin
*hands you your MB items* Congrats! :)

Lady Vulpix
17th April 2004, 03:28 PM
(4/15) What programs do you have running on your computer right now? Are you actively multitasking and using more than one of them? Are these all programs you usually use?
I'll list the process names.
ATM.exe, AIM.exe, DDHELP.exe, WINWORD.exe, KERNEL32.DLL, IEXPLORE.exe, YMSGR_TRAY.exe, WMIEXE.exe, NAVAPW32.exe, MOUSEELF.exe, ZAPRO.exe, OSA.exe, ICQ.exe, EXPLORER.exe, SYSTRAY.exe, mmtask.tsk, HISTKILL.exe, INTERNAT.exe, FPDISP4A.exe, TASKMON.exe, VSMON.exe, SPOOL32.exe, MSGSRV32.exe, MPREXE.exe
And now I've closed ATM. I only used it to list the running processes. And the answers to the other questions are yes, yes and yes.

My regular clothes. The same I go out with. Usually jeans or shorts and a t-shirt, and sometimes a sweater or a pullover. I get out of my bedclothes as soon as I get out of bed.

Not a lot but enough for a few bus tickets. I keep it in my wallet, inside my purse. I like having spare change. I actually need it, because buses only accept coins. But I give them to those who need them more when they ask.

Wolfsong
17th April 2004, 03:43 PM
I'm trading 1 ccp to Karin for her hollow stone.

After i get the stone, I want to forge it with my flame gem so that i cna have a fire stone *hands voer 2 ccps* she should confirm soon

Charizard04621
17th April 2004, 03:45 PM
I'm trading 1 ccp to Karin for her hollow stone.

After i get the stone, I want to forge it with my flame gem so that i cna have a fire stone *hands voer 2 ccps* she should confirm soon

Yup, confirmed. ^^

Moonlight Espeon
17th April 2004, 04:18 PM
Hmm.. I've got everything to gain and nothing to lose on this MP, so here goes..

MP - Aron, Quagsire

Umm one question but this doesn't count towards the question limit, can Cloyster learn Earthquake through breeding? It doesn't say anything on the Pokedex that I use.

Anyway, if Cloyster can't learn Earthquake, I'm going to go ahead and guess Quagsire.

Silver Ledian
17th April 2004, 04:58 PM
Gabi
MG: Spark Gem, Flame Gem, Lunar Gem

Amy
*forges stone with gem*
*hands you your new Fire Stone* :)
*takes CCPs from you*

Kelly
I'm unsure of that but here's a pokédex with Cloysters entry:
http://www.pokemonfanuniverse.com/pokedex/?dexNo=91
It mightn't have what you're looking for though, as I rarely use it.

soggy_cardboard
17th April 2004, 06:19 PM
(4/13)» So far, what's one of the strangest things that's happened today? Explain.
Nothing at all strange has happened today, cause I only just got up ^^

(4/13)» What items are on the table/desk/whatever that you're sitting at?A pencil, paper, disks, change, printer/screen/scanner/etc, and a little monkey guy that holds bits of paper :D

Just my web browser and Notepad. My gba+notepad+calc+paint are all my little icons on my start bar for convenience.;)

They not much different from when I go out really...(that didnt sense make)
And I get up. :P

Heh. I had just filled up my money box the other day and it had $30+ :)
I dont know what I'll do with all the change, probally throw it at passers by.

5 MGs pls

+10 group 2 SCs for CCP (1,3,4)

Moonlight Espeon
17th April 2004, 07:09 PM
Eamon, that's the one I used. XD
And soggy, I think those 4/13 polls are from four days ago.. can't you only answer polls up to 3 days ago?
I think you can only have a maximum of like 3 or 4 MGs in one post anyway.
I may be way wrong but that's what I think.

EDIT: Yep..
You can answer the poll(s) for the most recent day, and any polls from the two prior days.
I dont see anything about the MG amount/post though.

Jay
17th April 2004, 07:29 PM
Yes it's quite a common fact that you can get up to 5 MGs if all 5 polls were created in 3 posts or less.

Moonlight Espeon
17th April 2004, 07:31 PM
Oh okay. Sorry about that. The rules didn't specify anything about that.

Jay
17th April 2004, 07:39 PM
Ugh, I should have been more clear.

Well, it literally is the last 3 days (72 hours). Not last three posts. If three polls were made on one day (due to worker laziness), and two more were created over a period of the next two days, then receiving 5 MGs is still valid.

Pyrusette
17th April 2004, 08:50 PM
Soggy:
Sorry, but in this case, I believe you only get three MGs.
MGs: Solar Gem, Red MGcoin, Solar Gem
Scratchcards: 7 Blue MGcoins, 3 Red MGcoins

Yes, I have lots of change right now, since I spent a ton of money on my trip to New York. Typically, I keep it in my wallet or pockets. I would really rather have bills, because jingling whenever you walk gets old, fast. I am usually pretty generous with it.

1 MG, and I'd like a GT!, please. *Hands over Red MGcoin*

Aipom Of Doom
17th April 2004, 09:34 PM
yeah, the rules for MGs are that you can reply to the poll(s) from the most recent day a poll was posted, and any polls from the previous two days.

Kelly:
MP - It is indeed Quagsire :D.

Pyrusette: Lunar Gem
GT - You can only get me in RBY from some guy in some building, and only in GSC from some cave on some day of the week.

MP (from Eamon): Drowzee, Haunter
Q3: It's neither grass nor bug type.

Err... well, no, it was one question meant to be answered by one "yes" or "no", it just had an "or" in it ;o. So "yes" could have meant that it was either bug or grass. Anyway it was neither, so the answer would have just been "no" =o. But anyway, in the future, if it has one question mark it's one question (at least from me ;o.)

Does the Pokemon's name have a "z" in it? =p

Pyrusette
17th April 2004, 10:21 PM
Pyrusette: Lunar Gem
GT - You can only get me in RBY from some guy in some building, and only in GSC from some cave on some day of the week.

I'll sell the Gem for CCPs.

GT: Is it Lapras? Blue MGcoin if I'm right.

Silver Ledian
18th April 2004, 08:02 AM
Danny
MP: Yes. :p

Cora
*gives you CCPs for gem*

(4/18) What is your favourite games console? What is your favourite game for that console? Favourite character? What console do you not like?

andyizcool
18th April 2004, 08:27 AM
(4/18 ) What is your favourite games console? What is your favourite game for that console? Favourite character? What console do you not like?
My favourite games console would probably be my Playstation 2 because I play that the most out of all my other game consoles. My favourite game for the Playstation 2 would probably be Final Fantasy X-2 at the minute because there's so much to do in it. My favourite character from Final Fantasy X-2 would have to be Rikku because she's so fun and acts immature for her age. The only console I don't like is the XBOX because I don't have one. I don't have one because they don't have many games on and I only play Role Playing Games, which the XBOX barely has any.

1 MG Please.

Aipom Of Doom
18th April 2004, 08:49 AM
Cora:
GT - Indeed it is, you get your Blue MGcoin.

andy: Solar Gem

(4/18) What is your favourite games console? What is your favourite game for that console? Favourite character? What console do you not like?

Err... the only one I play regularly anymore is the Gamecube. The only game on that I play at all is SSBM, improving my BTT times. Err... I like all of the characters since I do 1P stadium with them all ;d. Lately tho... I've been using Pichu and got 6.77 for his BTT =). Err... I haven't played enough consoles to have one I don't like.

MP (from Eamon): Drowzee <-- Flame Gem if I'm right ;d.
Q3: It's neither grass nor bug type.
Q4: It has a z in its name.

MG, 10 SCs (123 for Green MGcoins)

Charizard04621
18th April 2004, 09:57 AM

*blink* Well, they all have their merits... To be honest, I don't have any of the newer ones yet (we still have our little old Nintendo 64, which is fine) but I'm getting a GameCube for my birthday. Hopefully I'll win that eBay auction... ^_^; Anyway, like I said, I haven't really gotten a chance to play on the GameCube, but by the looks of it there are gonna be some awesome games to work with. I'd probably get SSBM and Mariokart Double Dash for starters... Depending on which auction I win (if any) there might be some other good games as well. Windwaker's in a couple of them. Erm... And Link rules. :P

Pyrusette
18th April 2004, 10:19 AM

Right now, my favorite is the Gamecube, because of the genre of games it has. I would probably like PS2 or Xbox more if they had enough games that I like, but at the moment Gamecube has the most quality platformers and such. My favorite game right now is Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles (it's not as bad as it sounds from the reviews), and my favorite character is... uh... my Yuke. I really don't like Xbox right now, because it seems to only have FPS and sports games, but when Jade Empire and Fable are released, that may change.

Whew! 1 MG, and a GT!, please.

Angel Blossom
18th April 2004, 10:41 AM
My favorite video game console is a tie between my Super Nintendo & my GBA SP. Gamecube is alright, it's just that the games for it are too childish or they're not my kind of style. For my SNES, my favorite game is Mario Kart. As for the GBA SP, it's Harvest Moon. ^^ I don't know who my favorite characters are, lol. XP I really don't like Xbox.

Silver Ledian
18th April 2004, 11:10 AM
Danny
SC: 7 Red MGCoins, 3 Blue MGCoins
MP: Correct! *hands you your Flame Gem* Drowzee is right :)

Karin

Cora
GT: I'm the last in my family of three. I learn Solarbeam. I have a huge plant growing on my back. :o

Kris

Moonlight Espeon
18th April 2004, 11:13 AM
Kelly:
MP - It is indeed Quagsire :D.

:D *cheers* That's my first MP guessed correctly!
Anyway, I have a question.
Does the Pokemon guess count as a question? Because I guessed it after 3 questions so I'm wondering if I have the rare, uncommon or common prize choice.

I think I like the PS2 the best, although the Gamecube comes a VERY close second. My favorite game on the PS2 is.. well, if you've known me for at least 2 months you'd probably know- Final Fantasy X-2. It rocks. X)
My favorite game on the Gamecube.. umm.. tie between Pokemon Colosseum and Mario Kart: Double Dash. Super Mario Smash Brothers comes in an extremely close second though.
My favorite character in Final Fantasy X-2, Paine. She's the best of the three. My favorite character in Colosseum, Miror B. He's HILARIOUS. XD Mario Kart: Double Dash has just got to be Daisy.
"HI IM DAISY"
X-Box is stupid. I hate the controller and half of the games are about war. (n)

1 MG please. :o

EDIT: In before the worker update. I just did a full-version check for stuff that I didn't sell and found the following:
Lunar Gem, Ocean Gem, 4 Hollow Stones
I'd like to sell them all for CCP's. I think that adds up to.. 8 CCP's?

Angel Blossom
18th April 2004, 11:18 AM
I'd like to sell my Light Gem and my Solar Gem for 4 Stamps in total. ^^ Thanks!

Aipom Of Doom
18th April 2004, 11:58 AM
Kelly: your 8 CCPs, Light Gem
MP - the guess doesn't count as a question, so you get the choice of prizes for winning after 3 questions :oh:.

Kris: your 4 stamps then ;o.

a Mystery Pokemon game plz :D

Moonlight Espeon
18th April 2004, 12:17 PM
I'll sell that Light Gem for 2 more CCP's. Today's a good day for CCP's for me XD
Alright, thanks. I'll take a Green MGCoin for my prize for that MP, and then immediately use that Green MGCoin to request a game of GT!.

EDIT: I have a question since I have two of these. What does a Gold Berry do?

Wolfsong
18th April 2004, 12:23 PM

I like the Gamecube and the gameboy advance. For teh gamebow advance its currently the tetris worlds game. And currently for the gamecube its pokemon collessium. Uh.. fave character i guess houndoom and suicune. I don't have a consistent favorite game as i'll play one a while then get to liking another and then back. I don't care much for the playstation and i have one. I had a choice between it and a nintendo 64 but i was stupid and chose the playstation x.x

Silver Ledian
18th April 2004, 01:46 PM
Danny
MP: Magnemite, Kabutops, Machoke, Swablu, Piloswine, Ninjask, Murkrow, Psyduck, Shedinja, Caterpie, Shelgon, Pelipper, Magcargo, Dragonair

Note: forgive me if it takes me a bit to answer your questions, since I'm not as familiar with any R/S pokémon there are up there.

Kelly
*gives you 2CCPs for gem*
GT: I'm a purple pokémon, although the only part of my face you can see is my eyes. Oh, and certainly my tongue as well!
*hands you change from Green MGCoin*

As for the Gold Berry question: in the games it normally heals 30HP I think, just check the Reward Center and what it does is mentioned right next to it ;)

Amy

Aipom Of Doom
18th April 2004, 02:58 PM
MP: Magnemite, Kabutops, Machoke, Swablu, Piloswine, Ninjask, Murkrow, Psyduck, Shedinja, Caterpie, Shelgon, Pelipper, Magcargo, Dragonair

Is the Pokemon from R/S OR does it's name start with a "P"? <-- note this is one question that gets a yes if either (or both) are true. Just to make it clear =p.

Pyrusette
18th April 2004, 03:18 PM
And I'll sell the Lunar Gem for CCPs.
GT!: Is it Venusaur? Another Blue MGcoin if I'm right.

Silver Ledian
18th April 2004, 06:17 PM
Danny
MP: Yes

Cora
*hands you your CCPs for the gem*
GT: Venusaur is correct! :)
*hands you a Blue MGCoin*

Moonlight Espeon
18th April 2004, 06:22 PM
o.o;;
GT: I'm going to guess.. uhh.. Lickitung?
1 Blue MGCoin if I'm right.

If I'm right and I get the Blue MGCoin, I'd like to take a crank and the EMT.

Syberia
18th April 2004, 07:04 PM

Right now, I'd have to say XBox. I own an N64, PS1, Gamecube, and XBox, and the latter is definitely the one I play most. It's got all three of my current favorite games (Vice City, Halo, True Crime: Streets of LA), of which Vice City is my current favorite. My favorite character would have to be Diaz, it's hilarious when he shoots his VCR because it won't play a tape and then realizes it wasn't plugged in. What consoles do I not like? I'd have to say PS2, because it's the only one I don't have (except the really old ones that have worse graphics than my calculator).

Pyrusette
18th April 2004, 09:27 PM
Andúril:

soggy_cardboard
19th April 2004, 04:13 AM
Prob ps2. Er, I havent played many, but its the platnium DBZ atm...
Fav char= Either Ratchet or Clank xD
I dont like the look of X-box.

MG pls

+ 10 Group 2 SCs for CCP (1,3,4)

Silver Ledian
19th April 2004, 11:46 AM
Kelly
GT: Sorry, the answer was Shellder. No Blue MGCoin/EMT :(

soggy
MG: Division Gem
SC: 7 Red MGCoins, 2 Blue MGCoins

(4/19) How much of the school/uni year do you have left? Are you busy in terms of scool/uni at the minute? What have you to do if so? Exams at the end of the year? If not, do you get a lot of free time and stuff?

Note to Cora: if you post before myself or Danny each day, could you post the poll for the day...I'm unsure if you've done any yet :/

andyizcool
19th April 2004, 01:13 PM
(4/19) How much of the school/uni year do you have left? Are you busy in terms of scool/uni at the minute? What have you to do if so? Exams at the end of the year? If not, do you get a lot of free time and stuff?
I have just more than a month left in my last Year at school. I think I'm going to be very busy soon revising a lot because I haven't even started to revise yet. Yea, they'll be my GCSE Exams at the end of this year which is just over a month away.

1 MG Please.

Wolfsong
19th April 2004, 01:29 PM

This semester i have till the first week of May which is finals. Total, hopefully i'll be graduating if all goes well by this time next year (uni). Yes i am busy. I was up till 2 am this morning finishing it up, and till 4 am proofinig and getting it ready to hand in and all. i also have a test tonight for extra credit thankfully. Exams are the first week of may.

Edit: I'd like to sell my hollow stone for a ccp please

Aipom Of Doom
19th April 2004, 02:45 PM
andy: Darkness Gem

Amy: 1 Stamp/CCP and your CCP

I have a bit under two months of 10th grade left :/. I'm quite busy with both honors English and honors History at once (my school has a four classes each in two semester scheduling, so half my day are those classes), and also Math and Spanish, but they're easier =o. Yeah, I have exams at the end of the year... and actually a midterm in English on wednesday ;-;. I get free time in the summer... >=o.

MP: Swablu, Piloswine, Ninjask, Psyduck, Shedinja, Shelgon, Pelipper
Q1: Pokemon is from R/S OR name starts with P.

Does the Pokemon's name start with "P"? =P

MG, 10 scs, 123 for Green Mgcoins

Charizard04621
19th April 2004, 03:57 PM

Um... One month. I just turned in my History term paper, but now I've got to worry about the upcoming AP exam (May 5). Then I also have finals for all the other subjects... They come like two weeks later. Yay.

andyizcool
19th April 2004, 04:00 PM
Could I use a Green MGCoin I have on the Electronic Move Tutor for my second and final time this month please?

*Hands over Green MGCoin*

Aipom Of Doom
19th April 2004, 04:03 PM
Karin: Flame Gem

Andy: Rain Dance TM ;o.

MG, 10 scs, 123 for Green Mgcoins

Charizard04621
19th April 2004, 04:15 PM
I'll sell the Flame Gem for 2 Stamps.

andyizcool
19th April 2004, 04:30 PM
Andy: Rain Dance TM ;o.
Is there anyway to confirm with people that you've given a Pokemon a TM other than posting it at the Eevee House?

aragornbird
19th April 2004, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by Aipom of Doom
GT - In yellow, your Rival's starting Pokemon evolves into this if you lose your first two battles against him.

Is it Vaporeon? 2 CCPs if I'm right.

I have only one quarter (9 weeks) of 11th grade. I don't have any exams at the moment, but I will soon. I have to take the AP History and English exams, the SOLs, and finally, the final exams.

(4/18 ) What is your favourite games console? What is your favourite game for that console? Favourite character? What console do you not like?

My parents won't let me play video games anymore :cry:. But I did borrow my PS2 and play Final Fantasy X and I must say, that game is really cool. I like Sonic, he was one of the first games I ever played. And I haven't played any systems other than PS2, so I can't judge.

Yeah, I have tons of spare change. I keep some in my pencil box and some in a little hand purse. I like having spare change, but I wouldn't give it to anyone, it's all MINE!!!!

10 GG's, 4x4

Pyrusette
19th April 2004, 05:02 PM
Danny:
MG: Red MGcoin
Scratchcards: 5 Blue MGcoins, 4 Red MGcoins

Karin:
*hands over stamps*

Andy:
I believe you say who you are giving it to as soon as you receive the TM. I could be wrong, though.

aragornbird:
MGs: Ocean Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, 20 Stamps/CCPs
GGs: Berry, Berry, Darkness Gem, Rainbow Gem

I have about a month and a half left of school. I am not particularly busy, but I have two BIG projects due in a couple weeks (one is a grad requirement!). After that, we have exams, but other than that, I'll pretty much have free time.

MG and a GT!

Moonlight Espeon
19th April 2004, 05:04 PM
Umm.. wait.. I get my Red MGCoin back as a consolation prize.. can't I take a crank at the EMT anyway? I still have a Green MGCoin worth of coins then..

(4/19) How much of the school/uni year do you have left? Are you busy in terms of shcool/uni at the minute? What have you to do if so? Exams at the end of the year? If not, do you get a lot of free time and stuff?

Umm.. about a month and a half or so. Nah, I'm not busy, we just did our big show, so basically things are easy now. Not exactly exams, but I do have a big math test.. we don't even get to study for it either since we don't know what it is. >_<

1 MG please.

Pyrusette
19th April 2004, 05:08 PM
Kelly:
Yes, that would be true. *hands over Red MGcoin, then takes back three O_o*
EMT: Giga Drain TM

Moonlight Espeon
19th April 2004, 05:09 PM
Ooh yay. That was quite a steakout for me, eh?
I have been waiting for a Spark Gem for months now. Anyway, I'll forge my one remaining Hollow Stone with my Spark Gem into a Thunderstone for.. 2 Stamps is it?

Silver Ledian
19th April 2004, 06:06 PM
Cora
MG: Ocean Gem
GT: I'm a pokémon that only has one move but there's more than one kind of me. I'm black :o

Kelly
*forges for you*
There you go, one Spark Gem
*takes stamps* 2 stamps is correct :)

Pyrusette
19th April 2004, 06:48 PM
I think you mean Thunderstone, Eamon ^^

I'll sell the Ocean Gem for CCPs.

GT: Is it.... hmm.... gee, I wonder... Unown? Blue MGcoin if I'm correct.

Syberia
19th April 2004, 07:31 PM

A little over a month and a half, if my memory serves me correctly (and I'm sure it doesn't). We get out on June 10, which seems too far away at the moment. As for am I busy, I probably should be, but I'm kind of putting off everything that needs to be done for right now. Probably why I'm currently failing english, go figure. We have final exams at the end of the year, but as last semester has shown me, I really don't need to study for those :D.

soggy_cardboard
19th April 2004, 08:32 PM
Haha, none, im just working :)

MG pls
+ 10 Group 2 SCs for CCP (1,3,4) thx

Angel Blossom
19th April 2004, 08:50 PM
(4/19)» How much of the school/uni year do you have left? Are you busy in terms of scool/uni at the minute? What have you to do if so? Exams at the end of the year? If not, do you get a lot of free time and stuff?
*gasps* I only have 5 weeks of classes left!! ^.^ Then there's one week were we don't do anything. XD I'm not really THAT busy at the moment. Just got back from spring break, going to a museum next week for Biology. I got to make a turtle in Ceramics! :D There are no exams at the end of the year that I know of. I get free time a lot, considering that I don't even HAVE to show up for P.E. My physical education teacher doesn't care about attendance but gives us A's anyways. ^^;;; I'm a bad girl, LOL.

Pyrusette
19th April 2004, 11:06 PM
Kyle:
MG: Green MGcoin

Soggy:
Scratchcards: 5 CCPs, 2 Blue MGcoins, 6 Red MGcoins

Kris:

MarshmallowEgg
20th April 2004, 07:49 AM

My favorite game console is Gamecube. *nods* I've always been a Nintendo person. My favorite game is probably... hm... Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life. I love that game! And my favorite character is definitely Shadow from SAB:2. I've never really been a big fan of X-box; the controllers annoy me. They're too big.

(4/19)» How much of the school/uni year do you have left? Are you busy in terms of scool/uni at the minute? What have you to do if so? Exams at the end of the year? If not, do you get a lot of free time and stuff?

I still have... *counts* about 9 weeks left of school. We get out on June 22 because of the snow days we had in January. I'm REALLY busy right now; today we're starting the WASL (Washington Assessment of Student Learning) and it's going to SUCK. >.< They're sticking us in crappy conditions; we're going to be taking it in the lunchroom, at the lunch tables, and we're not allowed to sit by anyone we know PLUS we have to be alphabetized. I have no desire to be stuck in a completely silent room with 400 or so other high school sophomores for two hours a day until a week from Thursday. We have end of the year finals, though a lot of my classes probably won't even bother with them.

Two MG's, please.

Pyrusette
20th April 2004, 09:46 AM
(4/20) Are you aware of the significance of 4:20? If so, have you ever participated? How do you feel about marijuana in general?

MarshmallowEgg:
MGs: Hollow Stone, Ocean Gem

Lady Vulpix
20th April 2004, 10:40 AM
Still most of it. It will last until the end of December. And yes, it keeps me really busy. My thesis, the subject I'm helping at, the one I'm taking... Everything gives me a lot of work.

(4/20) Are you aware of the significance of 4:20? If so, have you ever participated? How do you feel about marijuana in general?
4:20 AM, 4:20 PM or April 4th? I don't know, is it something special in the USA? I take it there's marijuana involved from your last question. I don't like it; I don't like any toxics that alter people's minds and/or cause addiction, and marijuana is both.

andyizcool
20th April 2004, 12:47 PM
I'm not aware of the significance of 4:20, sounds like a time though. From what I've heard marijuana is a bad drug and I've only seen it in the USA. Drugs aren't a big issue here in the UK as much as in a place like America.

1 MG Please.

Wolfsong
20th April 2004, 01:04 PM

If its somethign other than the time or the day of the month, then no i don't. Since i don't think i know what you're talkign about No. ^^;; I fiind that its wrong because it can be harmful. Though actually anything can be if abused but thats beside the point ^^;; Bascially i don't care for it. never tried it and not planning on it eihter

Silver Ledian
20th April 2004, 03:23 PM
Gabi
MG: 1 stamp/CCP, Red MGCoin

Andy

Amy

Wolfsong
20th April 2004, 03:25 PM
I'd like to sell that gem for ccps and play 10 grabber games up 5 over 5 a game of mp and a game of gt ^^ *hands over mg coins*

Charizard04621
20th April 2004, 04:30 PM

*blink* And marijuana is smelly. I wouldn't want to get rotten teeth. Eew.

MarshmallowEgg
20th April 2004, 04:58 PM

Yes... I am aware of the significance. There's probably very few high school students who aren't. I've NEVER participated, and I never will. First of all, Hitler's birthday was April 20th, and I'd really rather not celebrate that. Also, the Columbine shootings were on April 20th. I remember when it happened. I was in... fifth grade, I believe. I think marijuana is stupid and pointless; it screws up your life and the lives of people you're close to.

MG, please.

Pyrusette
20th April 2004, 05:05 PM
If anyone wants to know, the story behind 4:20 is here (http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/ArticleNews/TPStory/LAC/20040420/POT20/TPNational/Canada).

Amy:
*hands over CCPs*
GGs: Miracle Berry -_-
GT: I am in all the versions. My body is apparantly similar to seaweed. O_o

Karin:
MG: Darkness Gem

I know from the kids at my school that 4:20 is "pot day". I've never smoked marijuana, neither do I plan to. I think it's ridiculous that cigarettes are legal and marijuana isn't...

1 MG and a GT, please.

Moonlight Espeon
20th April 2004, 06:10 PM

Well after clicking that link I guess I know now. I thought it was just another day o_o.. I think marijuana is idiotic. Smoking marijuana is just like commiting suicide in my opinion. You're completely ruining your lungs.
Every single person in that group playing to smoke near the Rainbow Bridge are probably all going to get arrested. I wouldn't doubt it for a second.

1 MG please

Pyrusette
20th April 2004, 07:15 PM
Kelly:

MarshmallowEgg
20th April 2004, 07:31 PM

Yes... I am aware of the significance. There's probably very few high school students who aren't. I've NEVER participated, and I never will. First of all, Hitler's birthday was April 20th, and I'd really rather not celebrate that. Also, the Columbine shootings were on April 20th. I remember when it happened. I was in... fifth grade, I believe. I think marijuana is stupid and pointless; it screws up your life and the lives of people you're close to.

MG, please.

Erm... I believe I was skipped on accident. ^_^;;

Pyrusette
21st April 2004, 09:37 AM
MarshmallowEgg:
Whoops! Sorry, you posted while I was in the middle of writing.

(4/21) How do you store your AC/CC information (website, memory, etc)? What do you feel is the best way of doing so?

I store my information on NotePad. I would rather have it on a website, but my parents will not let me for some odd reason. I think a website is the best way because everyone can look at it if they want to, and you can personalize it (at least if you know html).

1 MG, please.

Wolfsong
21st April 2004, 10:06 AM
\Amy:
*hands over CCPs*
GGs: Miracle Berry -_-
GT: I am in all the versions. My body is apparantly similar to seaweed. O_o

Uh, I didn't get my game of MP ^^;;

Gt:no time to check... *guesses* tentacool? probably worng *shrugs*

(4/21) How do you store your AC/CC information (website, memory, etc)? What do you feel is the best way of doing so?

I keep a website as well as a back up word file. ^^ I feel that the combination of them both is the best that way you still have the info if the site happens to be down temporarily or something.

Also 10 grabber games up 5 over 5 ^^;

Aipom Of Doom
21st April 2004, 03:04 PM
Pyrusette: Blue MGcoin and why wouldn't your parents let you have a website o_O?

Amy: Solar Gem,
ggs - Flame Gem, Light Gem, Dropped: 8

Err... I have a word document (well, OpenOffice document now =p) that I keep a lot of information in. I have a website that I'm too lazy to update much too =/. Err... a website I could update more easily would be better... I'm going to make one this summer hopefully.

No, I wasn't until you posted the link =o. No, I have never participated :o. I don't want to try marijuana ever o_O. nor regular cigarettes nor any other sort of mind-altering drug ;x.

2 MGs, 10 SCS (123 for Green Mgcoins)

andyizcool
21st April 2004, 03:11 PM
I store all my AC/CC information on my website that I update everytime I get something new. I can't really keep it in a MS Word file because I won't be able to update two things at once I would forgot something. I think the best way is a website because then you can publish it for other people to see. When over people see it they could easily challenge you to battle or ask to buy an item off you.

1 MG Please.

Wolfsong
21st April 2004, 03:11 PM
Pyrusette: Blue MGcoin and why wouldn't your parents let you have a website o_O?

Amy: Solar Gem,
ggs - Flame Gem, Light Gem, Dropped: 8 [/b]

I'd like to sell those gems for ccps please

Also

a game of mp

i seemed to have skipped getting that twice ^^;;

Pyrusette
21st April 2004, 04:06 PM
Danny:
MGs: Red MGcoin, Berry
SCs: 2 Blue MGcoins, 7 Red MGcoins

Andy:

Amy:
Oops, sorry ^_^;;
*hands over 6 CCPs*
MP: Drowzee, Kingler, Zapdos, Armaldo, Primeape, Sudowoodo, Arbok, Camerupt, Aerodactyl, Unown, Golduck, Dustox, Nosepass, Bayleef

I'm still waiting on my other MG, my old GT, and a new GT...

andyizcool
21st April 2004, 04:10 PM
I would like to sell for Stamps:

2 Solar Gems
1 Flame Gem
1 Ocean Gem
1 Darkness Gem

That makes 10 Stamps please. Thanks!

Charizard04621
21st April 2004, 04:12 PM
Oo Another Darkness Gem. This is getting reaaally spooky. Anyway, I'll sell it for 2 Stamps.

Angelfire website. The best way is to store it in all places possible: memory, paper, website, pm, email, computer document, whatever you can do. The easiest way is saving it somewhere on the computer where you can modify it without manually erasing things or copying out lots of stuff without a Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V option, but it's not always the safest... So having lots of backups is a good idea.

Wolfsong
21st April 2004, 04:22 PM
Gt:no time to check... *guesses* tentacool? probably worng *shrugs*

Amy:
Oops, sorry ^_^;;
*hands over 6 CCPs*
MP: Drowzee, Kingler, Zapdos, Armaldo, Primeape, Sudowoodo, Arbok, Camerupt, Aerodactyl, Unown, Golduck, Dustox, Nosepass, Bayleef

Question 1: Can the pokemon in question be caught leagly in ruby/sapphere?

Syberia
21st April 2004, 08:25 PM

I store it on a website, that seems to be the most common way of doing it. I've also got it stored in a word document, so I'll still have it in case I forget to update the website or something (as I'm quite likely to do). I think the best way (in terms of being the easiest) would be just to store it in a file on your computer or something like that.

EDIT: And I guess I'll use the Green MGCoin I just got in the EMT.

Jay
21st April 2004, 08:29 PM
I don't want to turn this into a debate about the marijuana thing, I mean, wtf, it's like committing suicide if you smoke it? Please that is the most idiotic thing I've ever heard about the subject.

*Looks at who said that* Oh no wonder.

I store my AC/CC information in my memory. I feel the best way is storing it in a place where it's easily accessible, probably a word pad document.

What? You didn't explain it properly. It's just '420' ~_~ No I've never participated. If people wish to smoke it, it is their choice. I've never tried and I probably never will on purpose, but let people do whatever the hell they want. "Oh it's just like committing suicide" lol. Right...

Dan: Cigarettes aren't mind altering. O_o Wtf?

- 2 MGs.

Angel Blossom
21st April 2004, 08:55 PM
><;; Jay... please try to keep your comments to yourself. Maybe you don't want it to become a debate, but it easily can become one. If someone thinks that way, doesn't mean you have to laugh about it or try to say they are wrong. Anyway..

(4/21) » How do you store your AC/CC information (website, memory, etc)? What do you feel is the best way of doing so?
I store all of my AC/CC information on my website that was specially made for it. I have small tables for each Pokémon with their status, their battle history, personality, etc. ^^ I prefer to store it this way because I find it fun to mess around with HTML on websites. I can add color, sprites, whatever I want. ^^;;

(4/20) » Are you aware of the significance of 4:20? If so, have you ever participated? How do you feel about marijuana in general?
*blinks* oO;; No.. I think people who smoke pot are lame. *shrugs* Don't ask or argue about it, but I honestly think that people who need to turn to drugs are lame.

Lady Vulpix
22nd April 2004, 07:36 AM
I store it in a taxt file in my computer + on a website. And for most of them, I keep their info at the PMBC site too, which is both on my Tripod site and at a Yahoo group. I guess my chance of losing that info is next to null. It may be a little too much, but I've lost a lot of documents before and I wouldn't want it to happen again. As for the best way to store it, I'd say it's any way which is safe (not prone to getting lost) and which the person can easily remember.

MarshmallowEgg
22nd April 2004, 07:50 AM

I have it both in a word document and on a site. I keep it in the word document because I'm too lazy to update the site EVERY time something changes. It's easier to update a word document than a site. I think the best way of keeping track of AC/CC information differs from person to person... some people like having it on a site, while some can only keep track of it in a word document. It differs from person to person.

MG, please.

Pyrusette
22nd April 2004, 09:24 AM
(Poll 4/22) If you could be any animal, what would it be? How about any Pokemon? Why?)

(Forgive me if this has been done before...)

Andy:
*hands over 10 stamps*

Karin:
*hands over 2 stamps*
MG: Rainbow Gem (Come out of the darkness! ^_^)

Amy
GT: No, sorry, it's Tangela. *gives you Red MGcoin*
MP: No

Kyle:
MG: 1 Stamp/CCP
EMT: Sky Uppercut TM

Jay:
MGs: Division Gem, Gold Berry

Kris:
MGs: Flame Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP

Gabi:

MarshmallowEgg:
MG: 2 Green MGcoins

I'm still waiting on my other MG, my old GT, and a new GT...

Pyrusette
22nd April 2004, 05:10 PM
(Poll 4/22) If you could be any animal, what would it be? How about any Pokemon? Why?)

(Forgive me if this has been done before...)

Silver Ledian
22nd April 2004, 05:50 PM
Sorry for not having been around the last day or two - thank major revision. I appreciate you keeping the place up and running, Cora, thanks very much *gives you a Blue MGCoin*

Danny
MP: No, the pokémon's name does not start with a 'P'

Cora
Old GT: Yes, Unown is correct! Sorry that I missed you out there *hands you your prize*
New GT: I'm a bug pokémon but I'm also another type too! My body is purple and I'm famous for learning my powder moves early on ;)

andyizcool
22nd April 2004, 05:54 PM
If I could be any animal I would probably be a dog because they just look cute sometimes when you see certain breeds of dog. If I could be any Pokemon I would probably be something like a Dragonite because I love dragons and Dragonite is just the perfect example compared to the other Dragon Pokemon.

1 MG Please.

Wolfsong
22nd April 2004, 06:09 PM
Narrowed list:

Amy:
MP: Drowzee, Kingler, Zapdos, Primeape, Sudowoodo, Arbok, Aerodactyl, Unown, Bayleef

Question 1: Can the pokemon in question be caught leagly in ruby/sapphere? - No

Question 2: Does the pokemon in question have two types?

If i could be any animal it woudl have to be the wolf. They are often misunderstood (as i am irl) they're beautiful, amazing, have great senses, and have survived despite the persucitun they were placed under earlier. Also, they're smart. ^^ Hmmm... Pokemon, I'd probably be either arcanine, houndoom, or mightyena can't really pick one. They're strong beautiful, and amazing canines.

i'd like 10 grabber games up 5 over 5

Syberia
22nd April 2004, 06:52 PM

I'd like to be a Peregrine Falcon. They can fly, which I've always thought would be cool to do, and that pretty much gives them almost complete freedom to do whatever they want. That, and I've heard they're the fastest birds alive. Just an added bonus. As for pokemon, a Fearow I guess, because that's as close to a Peregrine as they come.

Silver Ledian
22nd April 2004, 08:29 PM
Andy

Amy
GG: Green MGcoin, Solar Gem, Solar Gem, Dropped: 7

Kyle

Wolfsong
22nd April 2004, 09:06 PM
Amy
GG: Green MGcoin, Solar Gem, Solar Gem, Dropped: 7

I'd like to sell those gems for stamps please.

Pyrusette
22nd April 2004, 11:36 PM
No problem ^_^. Thanks for the coin!

I'll sell the Lunar Gem for CCPs.

GT: Venonat? Another Blue MGcoin if I am correct.

If I could be any animal, it would have to be the bat. They are a combination of my favorite things: mammals and flight. Plus, they're nocturnal, like me. If I could be a Pokemon, I would be definitely want to be Absol, because they are beautiful and elegant, but bring disaster. Very cool. ^^

Amy:
*hands over 6 stamps*
MP: Gah! Sorry, I messed up. The first question should be yes. The second one is no. Apologies ^^;;

Wolfsong
23rd April 2004, 12:04 AM
*hands over 6 stamps*
MP: Gah! Sorry, I messed up. The first question should be yes. The second one is no. Apologies ^^;;

Its ok. tries again x.x

Narrowed list:

Amy:
MP: Golduck, Nosepass

Question 1: Can the pokemon in question be caught leagly in ruby/sapphere? - yes

Question 2: Does the pokemon in question have two types? - No

Question 3: Is the pokemono in question able to use the move Zap Cannon?

Pyrusette
23rd April 2004, 09:26 AM
(Poll 4/23) Have you gone to a movie theater lately? If so, what did you see? Do you generally see movies while they're in theaters or wait until you can rent them?

Amy:
MP: No

Wolfsong
23rd April 2004, 09:38 AM
MP: Is it Golduck?

(Poll 4/23) Have you gone to a movie theater lately? If so, what did you see? Do you generally see movies while they're in theaters or wait until you can rent them?

The last time I went was on the second of April. I saw Home on the Range, and Scooby Doo 2 the weekend before. It depends. If its during the school semester, I tend to get to see them in the theater, but if its during the breaks or something, then I have to wait till they come out on video unless of course its a movie my parents want to see.

Also 10 grabbers up 5 over 5 please

Pyrusette
23rd April 2004, 09:51 AM
Amy:
MP: Golduck is correct!
GGs: Blue MGcoin, Darkness Gem, Spark Gem, 20 Stamps/CCPs, Green MGcoin

I went to a theater last week, when I was in New York. I saw Starsky and Hutch. Other than that, unless you count Broadway shows, I haven't seen much else lately. If it's a movie I really like (such as LOTR), I see it in theaters. Otherwise, I wait until it's on video.

1 MG, and a GT, please.

Wolfsong
23rd April 2004, 09:58 AM
Amy:
MP: Golduck is correct!
GGs: Blue MGcoin, Darkness Gem, Spark Gem, 20 Stamps/CCPs, Green MGcoin

Can I get 5 stamps for getting the MP correct? I'd also like to sell those gems for stamps please ^^

Lady Vulpix
23rd April 2004, 10:02 AM
(Poll 4/22) If you could be any animal, what would it be? How about any Pokemon? Why?
I've always said that, if I weren't human, I'd like to be a dolphin. I love them because they're smart, sociable, agile and beautiful. Plus they have some nice abilities like emitting/hearing ultrasound waves and staying underwater for hours. As for a pokemon, I don't know; I've never found any that suited me completely. From my personal characteristics I could be an Ice type (I hardly ever feel cold, but heat can really bring me down) with psychic abilities. But I definitely don't picture myself as a Smoochum/Jynx. I also have a good endurance. I don't know... maybe a Lapras. Though I hadn't thought of it before. Or one of those bug-types with psychic abilities. (Now Ventura would laugh if she heard this).

Yes, I saw Hidalgo last Sunday. It was nice. I go when I can, but I'm usually too busy, so in many cases I have to wait until it comes out in VHS (I don't have a DVD player).

Silver Ledian
23rd April 2004, 10:09 AM
Cora
GT: Nope, it was Butterfree, sorry :o
GT: I'm a red bug pokémon with a yellowish belly and six arms (or legs). I'm also a dual type and Comet Punch is one of my attacks :o

Amy
*hands you 5 stamps for MP*
*hands you 6 stamps for gems*

Gabi
MG: 20 stamps/CCPs, 10 stamps/CCPs :O!!

If it's a movie that I'm really excited about then I'll most likely go to the cinema to see it, I don't watch many movies on video to be honest. In saying that, it's been a few weeks since I've been to the cinema either. The last thing I saw was 'Along Came Polly' which even though it had a good casting, failed to make me laugh much. :/

MG Please and 5 GG, 4X4

andyizcool
23rd April 2004, 12:33 PM
I haven't been to a movie theater in ages because I just like staying in and playing video games. The last film I saw was Matrix: Reloaded with a few friends and we were just messing about a lot and making jokes about the characters in it. I would rather wait for a DVD to be released than go and watch a film at a movie theater. If you get a DVD you save more money in the end.

1 MG Please.

Also 8 Grabber Games 5x5, I'll use 2 Green MGCoins and 2 Red MGCoins.

Aipom Of Doom
23rd April 2004, 03:02 PM
Sorry for my absense the last few days... I've had a ton of homework (mostly for English) ~_~.

Eamon: Red MGcoin
GGs: Darkness Gem, Dropped: 4

Andy: Green MGcoin
gg: Dropped: 8.

(Poll 4/22) If you could be any animal, what would it be? How about any Pokemon? Why?

Err... I'd be a human =p. Dunno what other animal I'd be instead =/. If I was a Pokemon, I'd be an Aipom probably, since I like Aipoms, and they're funny ^_^. And having the big hand-tail would come in handy.

No, I haven't been to a movie theater for a while. I don't usually go... I don't watch movies much anyway. If I do want to watch the movies, I wait until the movie rental places have used movies for like $5 or something ;o.

MP: Swablu, Ninjask, Shedinja, Shelgon
Q2: The Pokemon's name does not start with a P.

Does the Pokemon's name contain "inja"?

2 MG, 10 SC, 123 for green mgcoins

Charizard04621
23rd April 2004, 03:36 PM

Hmm, no... :( I'm going to a play tomorrow, though.

Silver Ledian
23rd April 2004, 04:14 PM
Danny
MG: Solar Gem, Red MGCoin
SC: 2 Green MGcoins, 6 Red MGcoins
MP: Yes, it has those in it :)

Karin

I'm gonna sell my gem for CCPs please :yes:

Syberia
23rd April 2004, 08:34 PM

Yeah, the last movie I saw was Punisher, about a week ago. I generally do a little of both, I usually go to the theater with my friends to see the ones we all want to see, but I rent the others that I miss. I want to see The Alamo, though, but I haven't yet.

Pyrusette
23rd April 2004, 11:41 PM
Eamon:
*hands over 2 CCPs*

Kyle:

GT: Is it Ledian? Blue MGcoin if I'm correct.
I'd also like my first EMT of the month, please. *hands over Green MGcoin*

Silver Ledian
24th April 2004, 12:36 PM
Cora
GT: Ledian is Correct! :)
EMT: Horn Drill TM :O

(4/24) Do you have a part-time or full-time job? If so, what is it? If not, will you be looking forward to getting one in future? If you could work in any of the AC/CC threads, what would it be? Why?

andyizcool
24th April 2004, 12:53 PM
(4/24) Do you have a part-time or full-time job? If so, what is it? If not, will you be looking forward to getting one in future? If you could work in any of the AC/CC threads, what would it be? Why?
I don't have any job yet because I'm still at school and think school work is a lot more important than earning a bit of cash. In the future I hope I get a job around video games designing because I would so like to do a job like that. If I could work at any of the AC/CC Threads it would probably be the Goldenrod Tower. The reason is because I always come here every day and it's always a friendly and lively place to be.

1 MG Please.

Angel Blossom
24th April 2004, 01:22 PM
(4/22) » If you could be any animal, what would it be? How about any Pokemon? Why?
I would probably like to be a horse. They're really pretty animals.. they get to run around a lot, they're cool, and I like horses a lot. ^^;; Um, I don't know about Pokemon.. maybe Moltres or Articuno. They're powerful & they're both pretty cool.

(4/23) » Have you gone to a movie theater lately? If so, what did you see? Do you generally see movies while they're in theaters or wait until you can rent them?
I haven't been to a movie theater lately. The last movie I watched was The Passion of the Christ, and that was back in the middle of March. I loved that movie, it was very good, IMO. ^^ I usually watch a movie in the theaters when it seems like a great one, or if it's a good comedy. The movie doesn't seem to have the same effect when you watch it at home. oO"

(4/24) » Do you have a part-time or full-time job? If so, what is it? If not, will you be looking forward to getting one in future? If you could work in any of the AC/CC threads, what would it be? Why?
I don't have a job yet. ^^;; I would love to work at a pet shop or a video game store, but it's too early for a girl like me to start working. I might look forward to getting a job, depending on what the job is anyway. If I could work in any of the AC threads, it would be a tie between the PokeZoo Battle Tower & the PokeZoo Adoption Center. I would love to work there because it seems like a lot of fun. Since I'm active, I would be good for the job too. Oh well. ^^;;

Pyrusette
24th April 2004, 01:47 PM
Andy:
MG: 2 Stamps/CCPs

Kris:
MGs: Ocean Gem, Red MGcoin, Hollow Stone

I work twice a month as an aide at my synagogue, but that's not a real job, really. As to whether I'm looking forward to one, it really depends on where I would be working. If it's something I enjoy, like graphic design, I'm definitely looking forward to it. I work here, and I'm perfectly happy with that. ^^

1 MG and a GT.

andyizcool
24th April 2004, 01:55 PM
I'll try my luck on the Grabber Game 3 times using 5x5.

*Hands over a Green MGCoin*

Pyrusette
24th April 2004, 02:40 PM
Andy:
GGs: Division Gem

Matt
24th April 2004, 03:10 PM
( 4/22 ) If you could be any animal, what would it be? How about any Pokemon? Why?

*shrug* I guess I would be a cat, lol. Then I could sleep all day and not give a damn what's happening around me. Pokemon I would be an Umbreon.. I really like Umbreons and stuff so it would be cool to be one, lol.

( 4/23 ) Have you gone to a movie theater lately? If so, what did you see? Do you generally see movies while they're in theaters or wait until you can rent them?

Nope, the last time I went to the movie theater was when I went to see Scary Movie 3 in October, lol. I usually wait until I can rent/buy the movies that come out because I'm too lazy to get up and go to the movie theater, lol.

( 4/24 ) Do you have a part-time or full-time job? If so, what is it? If not, will you be looking forward to getting one in future? If you could work in any of the AC/CC threads, what would it be? Why?

I don't have a part-time job nor a full-time job. I will be looking for one in the near future because I need some extra cash. Don't know where I'll try and work though. I don't want to work at any of the AC/CC threads. I've already worked at many of them, and if I wanted to go to one of them, no one would hire me, lol. Not that I care anymore, anyway.

I've got a few coinstuff to waste so I'll do the EMT twice for this month. *turns in two blue coins and two red coins* Thanks

Pyrusette
24th April 2004, 04:47 PM
Link 10:
MGs: Spark Gem, Lunar Gem, Red MGcoin
EMT: Crunch TM, Softboiled TM

Silver Ledian
24th April 2004, 07:16 PM
Cora
MG: Berry
GT: I'm a purpley-blue pokémon, with little red boots but you can't see any part of my face other than my eyes. And I don't evolve either :o

Matt
24th April 2004, 08:06 PM
I'd like to sell the two gems for CCPs if it's not too much trouble :sweat2:

Syberia
24th April 2004, 08:39 PM
( 4/24 ) Do you have a part-time or full-time job? If so, what is it? If not, will you be looking forward to getting one in future? If you could work in any of the AC/CC threads, what would it be? Why?

I've never had one yet, though I'm planning on getting one this summer. I'll probably end up working at the summer day camp my church always has for kids in first to sixth grade. My little brother's going to be going there, so he'll have yet another chance to harrass me. I don't think I'd want to work in any of the AC/CC threads, at least not yet. I don't have the experience; I don't even know how everything around here works yet.

Aipom Of Doom
24th April 2004, 08:52 PM
Matt: 4 CCPs.

Kyle: Rainbow Gem

I don't have any job ;o. I'm not looking forward to getting one too much... unless it's something cool if I get a Ph.D., or some job that involves programming, system administration, or other computer-related things. And I have a job here, and at some other places... I probably should get myself active at all of them before I get another job =/. I've always wanted to work at the DT tho ;o.

MP: Ninjask, Shedinja
Q2: The Pokemon's name does not start with a P.
Q3: The Pokemon's name contains "inja".

Does the Pokemon's name begin with "Shed"?

MG, 10 scs, 123 for green mgcoins

Silver Ledian
24th April 2004, 09:04 PM
Danny
MG: Red MGCoin
SC: 3 Blue MGcoins, 4 Red MGcoins
MP: Yep :p

Pyrusette
24th April 2004, 09:13 PM
GT: Tangela? Blue MGcoin if I'm right.