PDA

View Full Version : Harvesting TMs?

XF Legendz
2nd December 2002, 11:41 AM
I heard this somewhere else. Supposedly, those strange "plant" things with the sqare things on them are not Poroks, but in fact TMs. It was also said that you can plant TM's you already own into the dirt and cultivate them, hence solving the problem of TM availability. Don't go and plant TM29 just yet though-- ROM users will not be able to get them back because of the frozen time issue. TMs need time to grow and may likely take a day or two. It's really cool though, seems like an excellent feature to me.

ace
2nd December 2002, 01:26 PM
Wow that feature sounds cool.I want Ruby in UK soon...........

Jamesology101
2nd December 2002, 02:49 PM
Where did you hear this? You're allowed to link to specific pages backing up stuff like this.

Where do you get Poroks, then, if not from those trees? Plus, the idea of planting a 'machine' (and a technical one, at that!) and growing new ones doesn't really sound right. Maybe the Japanese term for TMs is more natural-sounding - anyone know what it is?

I'd quite like to have this verified or disproved, please. Anyone who knows anything.......

XF Legendz
2nd December 2002, 04:40 PM
It was said over at the azure heights forums.

http://www.math.miami.edu/~jam/azure/forum/tuff/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=7;t=001425

TMs and poroks seem to be planted the same way, but poroks have their own areas of course.

Mod edit : The rules says "link directly to the information".