PDA

View Full Version : [p] It's a phenomenon!

Systematic Revolution
7th April 2004, 05:13 PM
Something must be seriously wrong with me. Since when do I post?

1) Do you believe in paranormal phenomenons? (Ghosts, blah blah etc)
2) Have you ever experienced a paranormal phenomenon? Tell the story.
3) Do you believe in UFOs and aliens?
4) Beam me up, Scotty?

1. Yes I do.
2. Yes I have, I was at my ex girlfriend's uncle's house and we were standing outside and like all of a sudden this wispy type smoke or fog starts to manifest itself in the font yard.. It completely covered the yard and if you looked, right in the middle, you could see the shape of a woman and it was walking towards us. Then the smoke or whatever just faded. This happened at like 9PM, the sky was clear and there was no fog and no fire and no smoke machine.
3. Yes I do.
4. Sure ;)

:lemon: SR :lemon:

The Muffin Man
7th April 2004, 05:17 PM
4) Beam me up, Scotty?

1. Yes I do.
2. Yes I have, but I really don't wanna get into them at the moment. But once I've seen 3 seperate lights seperate, come closer together, and then zoom off. *gun cocks*I mean never. I've never seen any sort of UFO or alien crafts. Not once.
3. Yes I do.
4. :* Be gentle

woz
7th April 2004, 05:40 PM
4) Beam me up, Scotty?

1. no.
2. n/a.
3. ufos, no. aliens, possibly.
4. no.

kainashi
7th April 2004, 05:41 PM
1) yes, i do.
2) nope.
3) of course. it's a little egotistical to think we are the only lifeforms out there.
4) no.

Crystal Mew
7th April 2004, 06:20 PM
Hi Nate! *wave* for some reason that lemoncool smilie always makes me laugh. :lol:

1. No, not really...anymore

2.I used to..back in the 4th grade. LOL my best friend (then) told me a kid climbed up the slide, and fell off and died instantly. I was in her car one day..I beleive it was halloween night, and I thought I saw a ghost..or something go up the slide, and fall off the side o.o; I do remember seeing that, but I dunno if it was real...then we started this investigation thing at school to find out more about this kid LOL...I think I was just seeing things :wave:

3. Back when I was in 4th grade I did o_0; but now, I don't...although sometimes I have my wonders. Perhaps it wasn't the best idea to go to Roswell when I was 10 either...lol! but now I don't beleive in any of it.

4. :no:

RedStarWarrior
7th April 2004, 06:51 PM
Yes and no.

No.

Yes.

4) Beam me up, Scotty?
I don't want to and don't call me Scotty, my name is Scott.

Systematic Revolution
7th April 2004, 07:02 PM
I somehow knew that if you replied, you would say something to that effect, Scott.

Oh yes. My mother was telling me about when she was younger, she was outside her house (in the woods) and she saw a huge saucer-shaped silver object hovering just above the trees. She said it scared her shitless and she ran home lol.

Fett One
7th April 2004, 07:41 PM
1) Yes
2) Nope
3) Yes
4) Only if I get to meet 7of9, j/k

Silver Ledian
7th April 2004, 08:11 PM
I think they're interesting concepts and I'd like to think something so wonderous existed, I haven't thought about it too much but for the minute I'll say yes.

Nope, I haven't.

I don't believe in UFO's, from the knowledge that I have. Aliens...I don't believe in guys with big black beady eyes and green heads but in the whole Universe...there might be tiny little molecules of life on other planets. I'm not totally certain, though.

4) Beam me up, Scotty?
Definately not

shazza
7th April 2004, 11:22 PM
This is going to be quite a long post.

-Yes.

I have experienced many, which one should I tell. I will list them all in brief.

-The haunted house my Mother and Dad used to live in before I was born, they always heard noises and when they were moving out they heard smashing, screaming, etc coming from the kitchen. My Dad went to the kitchen and noticed everything was fine, except there was a bit of blood on the floor. :yes:

-When I was staying at my uncles I went upstairs and I heard this voice constantly coming from the bathroom, "Help me" etc. I was only 8 at the time, and I was like :lol: because I fear nothing and I went to check!!:lemon: But there was nothing there. Maybe it was my imagination!! :yes:

-Just after my Mother died, we lost the remote control for the TV. It was a horrid time. Anyway, we looked and looked and looked everywhere and it was no where to be found. One night when we were sleeping, my Dad heard the door shut and we heard footsteps down stairs. My Dad went down stairs to check it out and he couldn't find anyone, but he sensed a cold feeling, and he could smell my Mothers perfume. The next morning, the remote control was on the table. When my Mum was alive, she always used to find stuff that my Dad or myself lost. The controller included...

-Aliens, yes.

4) Beam me up, Scotty?
-No.

abunaidesu
8th April 2004, 11:48 PM
1 - Yes.
2 - When I was a little kid(yes i use to sleep with my mom ;x) I couldn't sleep and it was really late, probably sometime after 1. Then suddenly I look in the doorway and I see a white figure standing there.
3 - Yes, some of them go to my school.
4 - no.

Jay
9th April 2004, 04:39 AM
1) I do believe in that kind of stuff. Um yeah..
2) I saw a ghost sitting at the dining room table. He wasn't visible, but I saw the ghost through the backdoor (it's glass, and it was at night and the light was on, so it reflected onto the glass door). I walked past and I noticed something while I went to the bathroom, then when I came back it was still there and I took a better look and it was a seethrough phantom. It was an old guy, really freaky. Our house was built where the army people used to live, so that might have something to do with it.
3) If cameras can prove it then I believe it.
4) *Beams Scott up* ;* :peachcool:

gomez
12th June 2004, 09:44 PM
1. Yeah

2. I was watching tv in the living when out of the corner of my eye i saw my nephew pass by. I was curious to see what he was going to do, since the house was kinda dark. So I go to where I thought he was and he wasn't there. Then, I went into my parents room (where I saw him come out from) and discovered he had been asleep the whole time. As I start to think about what happened, I remember my sister saying something about seeing a little boy pass by her one night from out of nowhere in her room. Then I remember that my niece said she looked out the window another night and saw a little boy dressed in all white playing with our dog. Since then, I have seen the ghost boy only once.

3. Yeah. Its hard to believe that in the whole universe we are the only ones that exist.

4. Fett One has the right idea, without the jk.

Jay Umbreon
13th June 2004, 03:47 AM
Yup. I believe in Ghosts, Spirits and other paranormal phenomenons. I don't know, however, if these are caused by the person who appears to be seeing them *some kind of psychological happening, like head rush and hallucunations*, or they are in a different plain or time from us.

nope, not myself, but I've read up on loads.

Yup. I believe in UFO's and also aliens. However, I don't mean the little green aliens like in films; I just believe that there MUST be an intelligent life form out there in the rest of the universe. In theory, there's millions more planets like ours *which can sustain life*, and compared to most, we would be simple slime, since we've only been around for a fraction of say, how long the dinosaurs were. Imagine how intelligent other life forms from other galaxies would be.

~Jay

phaedrus
13th June 2004, 09:07 AM
1) Do you believe in paranormal phenomenons? (Ghosts, blah blah etc) somewhat
2) Have you ever experienced a paranormal phenomenon? Tell the story. no
3) Do you believe in UFOs and aliens? not ufos but aliens
4) Beam me up, Scotty? i r eric, not scotty, sonny

Agent Elrond
13th June 2004, 04:18 PM

Yes and no. The way I see it, our world is split into what logically is, and what mentally is. To me, paranormal creatures are just that. Paranormal. They exist on the edge of reality where they could be seen as real, or unreal, depending on what you believe. With them, believing is seeing.

We-ell, there was the time when I was about eight, and I was sitting in the back seat of my aunt's car driving home late one night with a pile of clothes on the seat next to me. How is that paranormal, you ask? Well, the pile of clothes growled at me, like a dog. o.O;;

Yeah, but not in the conventional sense.

4) Beam me up, Scotty?

Say please. :P

Katie
13th June 2004, 11:33 PM
naaaaaaaaaate :D how goes it buddy?!

eh I dunno. I'm not all "OMG YES" or "OMG NO" I'm just like "meh" so maybe?
besides my overactive imagination when I was little, no
ufo: no aliens: probably
4) Beam me up, Scotty?
uh

~Katie