PDA

View Full Version : [p] Hello Mr. Anderson.

Sir Chris
7th April 2004, 10:28 PM
sup :)

1. Do you like the matrix trilogy

2. whats your favorite movie of them. least?

3. whats your favorite scene from all of the movies

4. who is your favorite character

5. what is your favorite quote

6. If you don't like the matrix, what was its biggest flaw. or even if you liked it, you can answer this.

1. yup, very well done, some moments were disappointing, but the fighting was top notch

2. my favorite was overall reloaded. my least favorite was the revolutions. the part with the attack on Zion = meh

3. In revolutions when smith and neo were standing off, and their little comentary in the rain... that was just what good movies are made of.

4. Agent Smith. His voice was perfect for the role, I couldn't imagine any other voice for him.. heh. his whole character grew on me and his snarl was just great.

5. Agent Smith: I killed you, Mr. Anderson. I watched you die.... with some satisfaction, I might add. Then something happened- something I thought would be impossible, but it happened anyway. You destroyed me, Mr. Anderson. Afterwards, I was aware of the rules. I knew what I was supposed to do, but I didn't. I was compelled to stay- compelled to disobey. And right now, here I stand because of you, Mr. Anderson. Because of you, I'm no longer an Agent of this system. Because of you, I'm unplugged. A new man, sort of speak- like you. Apparently free.
Neo: Congratulations.
Agent Smith: Thank you.

6. big flaw in the last one. there was NO reason for trinity or neo to die... seriously, even moreso trinity. they were just trying to kill off characters in a shitty way... seriously...

yup yup yup...

RedStarWarrior
7th April 2004, 11:29 PM
Yes.

I enjoy them all equally.

Second movie, multitude of Agent Smiths converge on Neo.

Agent Smith.

I can't recall off the top of my head.

6. If you don't like the matrix, what was its biggest flaw. or even if you liked it, you can answer this.
Naw...

shazza
7th April 2004, 11:41 PM
-Yes.
-Probably the first one, my least is Reloaded. Third had great action though.
-The third movie, when Smith and Neo were in the rain, and all the other Smiths were watching them fight.
-Agent Smith.
-I can't remember an exact quote, I haven't seen them in awhile.
-Yeah, I agree. No reason for them to die. And Trinity looked so old in the last two. :wave: