PDA

View Full Version : AG 75 title

Zak
9th April 2004, 02:52 PM
75: Showdown! Giant Whiscash and Master Fisherman!

Hmm, looks like another filler to me. Sounds entertaining for the least, though. We'll see what comes out of this...

~Zak

Animelee
10th April 2004, 12:07 AM
Hmm, Haruka doesn't have any Water/Ground-types, but she can't get two Pokémon in two consecutive episodes, can she? Well, it did happen in Kanto, so ya never know.

I predict this to be an episode where they have to help an old man catch a Namazun (Whiscash) - nothing special.

Zak
10th April 2004, 12:11 AM
New tidbit - Ash's Badges get stolen by the big fish, or they somehow get stolen. This is like a combination of the Seaking and Murkrow eps. This should be good.

~Zak

Gaborn
10th April 2004, 12:15 AM
Maybe Whiscash swallows his badges, ala Monstro from Pinnochio. That would be a good reason to have the master fisher catch it for him.

Pewter City Geodude
10th April 2004, 03:09 AM
Oy, on Serebii.net now, whenever any new episode titles come out, people ALWAYS ask if Misty will be returning. Always. Doesn't matter what the episode is about. As much as I like her, that gets really annoying. At least here we can have some intelligent discussion.

I hate the term "filler", since it reminds one of the old cookie-cutter Johto fillers. Hoenn fillers have been really great in comparison. So yeah, it looks to be an entertaining episode at least.

Animelee
10th April 2004, 03:26 AM
Ever hear the story of Jonah and the whale, where Jonah was stuck in a whale's stomach for a few days for disobeying God? Perhaps the Namazun (Whiscash) will be bigger than a Wailo (Wailord), and everyone'll have to jump inside to look for Satoshi's badges. O_O

A guy a can dream, can't he?

Chris 2.1
10th April 2004, 03:49 PM
Hehe sounds weird, good and funny ^^

Max will surely make some smart-alec comment about Ash losing his badges....geez, this guy needs a magnetic-Magnemite, he loses his badges waaaaaay too often :rolleyes: