PDA

View Full Version : Remoraid in Collosseum

Dark_Alakazam
9th April 2004, 05:51 PM
Is there a way to catch Remoraid a second time? I killed him too fast and I've looked everywhere for it. I have 46 snagged and I cannot find it!

Help please!

Number1ChanseyFan
9th April 2004, 06:33 PM
Try going back to the Pyrite Cave on top of the Pyrite Building in Pyrite Town. Reath (the trainer with the Shadow Remoraid) and Ferma (the trainer with the Shadow Mantine) should be in the room where Miror B. was, and if you weren't able to snag Remoraid the first time, then you should be able to have another chance to snag it from Reath.

Dark_Alakazam
9th April 2004, 07:54 PM
*sigh* I'll look there again, but the last time I checked the pyrite cave it was full of lev 40 people....they all kept saying "Why did you come back?". Also, there is a wierdo trying to be Miror B....named Mirakle B and he was trying to grow an afro (no lies....try it!)

Dark_Alakazam
9th April 2004, 08:50 PM
Yay...I gotem. Now I just need to get Togetic and then go Purify crazy.... :eek:

Shuppet Master
9th April 2004, 09:03 PM
How did you run into Mirakle B? I didn't see him when I went through the cave again,just those two regret females who I already snagged their water Pokemon from!

Number1ChanseyFan
9th April 2004, 10:34 PM
How did you run into Mirakle B? I didn't see him when I went through the cave again,just those two regret females who I already snagged their water Pokemon from!

I am not 100% sure, but I think that you have to go back to Miror B.'s room after you defeat him, and while his workers, Ferma and Reath, are in the jail, before they escape. Then, I think that Mirakle B. will be in the Pyrite Cave.

Dark_Alakazam
10th April 2004, 10:04 AM
I saw him two different times in the game. Once while I was leveling up to enter the pre-gym (which was right after defeating Miror B.) and the second was leveling up for Realgam tower to fight the mayor.

Thats why I had no idea about the two females coming back....luckily they did though...I was almost toast for getting Ho-Oh.

I have 11/48 pure....this may take awhile. :lol: