PDA

View Full Version : Sup can you rates this Annoying Team please? (finals)

HienkyakuX
9th April 2004, 07:06 PM
All the changes are done now to have some rates like weaknes,advantage,team points, in faq any rating that can come in handy to have a more open mind in battle sow I can be alert of what to do in some of the cases.

I can't use pokes nor moves that are from FR/LG.
No more than 2 recovery moves.
No more than one of the same item.
And my rule no legy.

Gardevoir@leftovers
Calm(-Atk,+SD) Trace
(SD 252,D 128,HP 128 )
Will-o-Wisp
Clam Mind
Thunder Bolt
Psychic

Starter good for taking most of the spikers out and WoW foretres and any sweeper that change in.

Milotic@Focus Band
Bolt(-Atk,+D) Marvel Scale
(D 252, HP 128, SD 128 )
Mirror Coat
Ice Beam
Surf
Recover

Thanks drizzt for the pointers.

Sceptile@Petaya Berry
Timid(-Atk,+Spd) Overgrow
(HP252, D 128, SD 128 )
Leaf Blade
Dragon Claw
Toxic
Protect

I variation that I came up to by some of the pointers from drizzt. It is ok to use Toxic or Leech Seed here?

Crobat@Poison Barb
Adamant(-SA,+Atk) Inner Focus
(Atk 252, SPD 252, HP 6 )
Sludge Bomb
Shadow Ball
Confuce Ray
Haze

Sweeper,Annoyer and Hazer (no clue for an item)

Medichan@Lum Berry
Imprish(-SA,+D) Pure Power
(HP 252,D 128, SD 128 )
Calm Mind
Bulk Up
Psychic
Batton Pass

Just for CM or BU then BP. Then I'll BP to Sceptile or any of the other poke. It all depends of what I need CM or BU.

Dusclops@Chesto Berry
Sassy(-Spd,+Sd) Pressure
(HP 252,SD 252,D 6 )
Will-o-Wisp
Curse
Double Team
Rest

My lifesaver from another team I use.

HienkyakuX
11th April 2004, 01:47 PM
Bump. Some rates please :sweat2:

HienkyakuX
13th April 2004, 02:56 PM
Bump. I really culd use some rates here. :sweat:

drizzt
13th April 2004, 06:53 PM
im not that good but ill rate it.

Gardevoir: I prefer reflect over WoW but thats just me.

Milotic: U dont want to many annoyers on ur team so i woul change either her or Sceptile to a specail sweeper.

Milotic
-Recover
-Surf
-Ice Beam
-Mirror Coat

I like this set for her.

Sceptile
-Leaf Blade
-Crunch
-Dragon Claw
-???

Standard except the last move semmed to slip my mind... :sweat4:

Crobat: I guess it works. Sure fine with me.

Medichan: If your going for a Baton Passer go with this

Medichan
-Baton pass
-Calm Mind
-Bulk up
-Psychic

Choose who your going to send out and keep using Calm mind or Bulk up.

Dusclops: Fine but i prefer this set

Dusclops
-Mean Look
-Night Shade
-Will-O-Wisp
-Confuse Ray

Personal prefrence. Keep yours if u want to.

HienkyakuX
14th April 2004, 06:25 PM
Bump and some updates. Now for a few more ratings. :rolleyes:

Green_Pikachu
14th April 2004, 06:39 PM
sets are fine except for medicham. i get the whole bp thing, but it won't have time to set up calm mind AND bulk up. pick one or the other and then throw on a fighting move.

edit: wait, i forgot dusclops. use w-o-w, shadow ball, ice beam, rest. shadow ball for alakazam, and ice beam for sal. or, if u want, drop ice beam for protect. but i like shadow ball for kazam. and i like setting the EVs so it ohkos kazam.

HienkyakuX
16th April 2004, 09:23 AM
That is what I'm going to do whit medichan. I'm going to use one of the moves to BP not both. Thanks for pointing that out.

DaBlackBandit
17th April 2004, 01:00 PM
Murkrow learns Haze, I think, if not maybe through breeding and Houndoom and Mightyena can Psuedohazer them with Roar.

Gardy: add Lum Berry.

Milotic: Fine.

Sceptile: Substitute over Leaf Blade, Leech Seed over Dragon Claw. Then it can be a Sceptic-tank ^_^.

Crobat: Leftovers as the item.

Medicham: Focus Punch, Substitute, Brick Break, Shadow Ball@Leftovers. maybe Bulk up in there, but it you like the Baton Passing type. So with it. remember you should replace Psychic with Brick Break or HP: Fighting, for a STAb and to take advange of it's Ability. HJK works, but to inaccuarte IMO.

Dusclops
Put Night Shade and Confuse Ray over Double Team and Curse, even though that would work.

HienkyakuX
21st April 2004, 03:28 PM
A little bump for the final part.

Poryhedron
21st April 2004, 03:41 PM
Since no one else has commented on this...you do, in fact, have no 3x weaknesses. You do have five 2x weaknesses, though. Bug, Electric, Flying, Ghost and Ice attacks each do double damage to a third of your party. You're admirably protected from Earthquakers and Surfers, though...not a single member of your party is weak against Ground or Water. :D

Poryhedron
21st April 2004, 03:46 PM
You have a 3x weakness. Ghost attacks like Shadow Ball (fairly popular!) will do double damage to Gardevoir, Medicham and Dusclops. Be careful! You also have 2x weaknesses to Bug, Dark, Electric, Flying and Ice...but you're admirably protected against Earthquakers and Surfers, since not a single member of your party is weak against Ground or Water. :D

phaedrus
21st April 2004, 07:12 PM
besides what pory said...

gard- reflect>w-o-w imo.

milotic- yea. @leftovers

sceptile- pursuit/crunch>toxic, aerialace/earthquake>protect.

crobat- hp-flying/aerialace>confuseray. make it a physical sweeper. @choiceband/lumberry

medicham- if you use impish, put a fighting move>psychic so if he's your last you're not screwed because of the .9 sa modifier. put this guy second.

dusclops- if you use sassy, you don't need THAT many EVs in sd. calmmind>doubleteam, icebeam>curse, and @leftovers. dusclops can sure as hell survive the 2 turn sleep.

just watch your weaknesses and you should be fine.