PDA

View Full Version : Rate my planned team

Whisper in the Wind
9th April 2004, 09:46 PM
Rules I and My friends play by

Base Stats must equal 3100 or less.
Slaking Base Stats equal 500 due to Traunt.
No Hacked movesets/Traits.
Either 1 00ber/2 semi legends/3 trio legends
No more than 1 of each evolution chain.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Glalie [Leftovers] Spiker/Annoyer (Inner Focus)
Personality: (+Def, - Sp Att)
EV's: 252 HP, 130 Def, 128 Sp Def
Explosion
Toxic
Spikes
Protect

Simple moveset. Toxic, Spike, Protect, Spike, Protect until I layed all 3 layers of spikes. Explode when its time.

Base Stats: 480

Scizor [Liechi Berry] Physical Sweeper/Endure-Reverser (Swarm)
Personality: (+Speed, - Sp Att)
EV's: 252 Att, 252 Speed, 6 HP

Agility
Steel Wing
Silver Wind
Reversal

Pretty simple. Agility up, Steel Wing/Silver Wind depending on the Pokemon, Reversal when I'm low on HP.

Base Stats: 500

Ninjask [Leftovers] Baton Passer [Speed] (Speed Boost)
Personality: Jolly (+Speed, - Sp Att)
EV's: 252 HP 252 Att, 6 Def

Agility
Baton Passer
Silver Wind
Ariel Ace

Passes one round of Speed Boost and Agility to Breloom (No real need for Speed EV's IMO, he's got enough base speed as it is and he has a personality boost too).

Base Stats: 450

Breloom [Salac Berry] Physical Sweeper (Effect Spore)
Personality: Jolly (+Speed, - Sp Att)
EV's: 216 Att, 252 Speed, 42 HP

Sword Dance
Spore
Focus Punch
Sludge Bomb

I am so glad my friends have never heard of a sleep clause. Spore, SD up, Spore anything switched in, thanks to the 3 boosts of speed recieved from his ninja friend he is highly likely to be ahead (by the way, his Attack is 250, 3 sword dances would make it maxed attack)

Base Stats: 460

Latias [Leftovers] Special Sweeper/Tank (Levitate)
Personality: (+Def, - Att)
EV's: 252 HP, 252 Def, 6 Sp Def

Calm Mind
Recover
Psychic
Dragonbreath

So tempting to add a soul dew to her but I'm sure theres some moral obligation not to. Although if I see one of my friends adding Kyogre to their team then its time to add a Soul Dew and put Thunder over Dragonbreath. Anyways, Calm Mind up, Recover when I feel it needed, Psychic and DB the opp to their demise.

Base Stats: 600

Jirachi [Leftovers] Special Sweeper (Serene Grace)
Personality: (+Sp Att, - Att)
EV's: 252 Sp Att, 252 Speed, 6 HP

Water Pulse
Psychic
Calm Mind
Hidden Power *Dark*

Special Sweeper, I was undcided between this critter or Mew, in the end I decided to go with this guy because of Serene Grace, plus, I think my mates would throw a fit over me using Mew.

Base Stats: 600

Now before you begin, don't you dare give me crap about Jirachi and Latias being 00bers. I have three friends who play Pokemon and they don't need an excuse to use 00bers, they just do it. One of my friends is using a Mewtwo (Hence HP Dark on Jirachi) and another is using Groudon [The other is using the 3 Regi's]. I'm aware most of these sets are OU (Except the Glalie one since I don't think anyone seems to use him). Before you begin let me point out this is not my real team yet, I'm seeing what you think, so feel free to suggest a Pokemon over another if you think its more effective, my current team is posted here but was ignored. Its a somewhat successful team.

Ferilian
9th April 2004, 09:50 PM
I'll edit in a rate later, but I can't right now. However, I wanted to make note that you only have one pokemon that's not weak to fire (Latias). However, every single other pokemon on your team is weak to fire! I'd drop one for a water type maybe, and another for some pokey that isn't weak to fire. Fire is pretty common, especially if they have a dragon on their team.

Whisper in the Wind
10th April 2004, 11:18 AM
yeah, I realised that last night, I gotta stop making teams at 3am i nthe morning. I also got 3 weak to Ice.