PDA

View Full Version : Episode 347 (AG 071) Spoilers

Animelee
9th April 2004, 11:52 PM
Okay, I'm not going to get into details, 'cause that's what Zak's detailed guides are for, but in this episode, Haruka and the Fushigidane (Bulbasaur) that Professor Orchid was carrying with him developed a bond over the course of the episode. It all started with Fushigidane tapping Haruka on the shoulder with his (it has a deep voice) vine, and asking to shake hands/vines. At the end of the episode, though, they really didn't have any special goodbyes, so when they most probably meet again in two weeks from now, I wonder what's going to happen. Pokémon is just getting better and better, especially the character development department. Is it even possible to exceed being 100% perfect?

Just wanted to let everyone know. :lol:

[attachment deleted by admin]

have a stammer
10th April 2004, 12:37 AM
I found it interesting. It seems that a pokemon has chosen it's trainer rather then the trainer choosing it. Although will it be the same Bulbasaur? When I saw the episode I was thinking she would be interested in Bulbasaur and then proceed to get one from somewhere. But know that I think about what you are saying it makes more sense to get it from Oak, although wasn't it supposed to be an old friend returning? As in Ash's old Bulbasaur, either way and addition is always welcome as is character development! There just wasn't enough in the earlier arcs (Kanto, Johto). AG truly has revived my interest in the Anime, I always liked it now I love it.

JazzJazz
10th April 2004, 04:59 PM
There was also a little hint in the one of the shots near the end of the episode. We saw all of the Hoenn starters and bulbasaur standing with Ash, May and Max on the left side of the screen... only squirtle and charmander were over on the right.

Fett One
10th April 2004, 08:53 PM
If may does end up with bulbasaur then this would be the first time that a character has gotten a pokemon from a previous game.

Animelee
10th April 2004, 09:31 PM
Hmm, you could say that, but I really think that reason is to promote Leaf Green/Fire Red. There were a lot of random Kanto Pokémon shown in the episode, as well -- Zubat, Dugtrio, and Nyorozo (Poliwhirl).

Kojiro
12th April 2004, 09:53 AM
Just saw the episode, it it's great.

What I gathered is that Oak was coming to visit Birch. Birch, Ash, and Takeshi go to meet him at the port, unaware that Oak is on his way right then ( Birch almost runs an old man, Camerupt, and Oak over!). Meanwhile May and Max are waiting at Birch's lab with that assistant, Joell was it? Anyway Oak comes and Max freaks out and gets him to sign pictures, and Oak realeases the Kanto Starters. Max gets beat up by all three of them, but May makes friends with Bulba, as stated by Animelee. Team Rocket is watching and comes up with some weird plan involving a Kaiba-esque Giovanni starring at the ocean, with the starters behind him. Then it shows a very kid looking Gio happily running with the starters, then it goes back to the ocean scene, with the starters eyes on fire! Anyway in like a mintue, Team Rocket build a huge Skiploom Robot and snag the starters! Max, May, and Oak run after them while Joell calls Birch.

Meanwhile Birch and Co have reached the port, but no Oak. The Birch get's Joell's call, and tells them what happened. Meanwhil Oak and co find a waterfall with a cave behind it! Meanwhile Birch is back at his lab and Joell hands him May's backpack, Birch then speeds off. Oak and co. are sneaking throught the cave when they pass a sensor and a door closes behind them, they don't seem to notice and continue along while a camera tapes them. They then see the starters trapped in a cage with a spotlight directly on them. Oak, and the kids run, but you can probably guess what happens, a pitfall! May gets out her pokemon to help, but TR appears and sucks them up with a vacuum, they then run off leaving the 3 stuck in a hole. Meanwhile Birch is driving like a mad man through a rocky road, and freaking out Ash, brock, and Pika. Who gave him his license?! Back in the whole, Oak thinks of a idea. We then see a Magikarp fountain spraying out what looks like water, and Team Rocket pours some in glasses and have a toast as they drink. They then get all relaxed, guess it wasn't water! The Meowth, who seems to have loss the relaxness looks into the monitor to see Oak in a male model postion smiling. Jessie and James look on happily, as they have got Oak trapped.

Meanwhile we see that the Oak was just one of Max's pictures of Oak in fornt of the camera. Max is climbing out, and goes over to see that starters. He orders the fire types to do ember, water to do watergun, and grass to do tackles and pounds. The cage breaks as the starters cheer and start to eat Max, okay they hug him! :nut:

Meanwhile in a valley, Birch whistles as a Poochyena appears on a ledge, Birch says it is his, and has it sniff May's bag for a scent, it does and runs off as the 3 follow. Meanwhile Oak is congratulating Max for escaping as Max blushes. Meanwhile TR are a little too happy as they prance around the room, Oak then notices a Zubat and gets a idea. A supersonic hits TR making them scream, and get back to reality. Bulbasaur quickly gets May's pokemon back and May thanks it. Can you say foreshadowing? Oak and the others run to the exit, to see a huge metal door. Tr finnaly realises the photo and see the real Oak escaping with their stolen property, as James also notices May's Pokeballs are gone. Meowth pushes a button trapping Oak and the kids in bars, they are trapped! Oak then see's a Dugtrio and it digs a hole. Oak and company slide down and see a snoozing Gyrados, they sneak past it. TR sees the hole a follows, but Jessie and James start fighting while Meowth nerovusly stares, Jessie and James finnaly realize, GYRADOS IS AWAKE!

Meanwhile Birch and co. are walking along a pond and see a sad Poliwhirl in the lake, Zubats outsied in the light, and a cave behind a waterfall! Oak and co. come across another door, when Max sees a hole and calls for help, outside Poochyena hears it and runs to the outside of the door.Satoshi hears Max as everyone cheers. Oak thinks the door will break if it rusts, so Brock has Lombre and Mudkip do a watergun, as Pika bolts it. Max, Oak, and May have Treecko, Bulbasaur, Mudkip, Squirtle, and Skitty slam into it, the door falls down and a group cheer! The TR music cuts on as the Skiploom robot flys out of the cave, and TR say the motto. They make a grab for Pikachu, but it bolts them. TR tries to grab the Pokemon, but Brock has Mudkip and Lombre do a watergun, May has Skitty do a Blizzard, and Max has Torchic and Charmander do ember, all three attacks start to break the robot, when Ash orders a thunder attack from Pikachu, as the robot explodes as the Rockets Blast Off.

Everyone cheers, then it cuts to the port where Ash and Co. sail away with Oak, Birch, and Joell waving!

--------------

Well, thats my little summary, I am not good with japanese so it is not 100% accurate.

Animelee
12th April 2004, 10:50 AM
Odamaki's assistant is named "Josh". :sweat2:

Pewter City Geodude
13th April 2004, 01:45 AM
After seeing this episode, I'm starting to be of the opinion that the Bulbasaur from the intro will actually belong to Max. I understand the reasons May might get it, but it might be Max because:

1) he doesn't have any Pokemon now, while his sister has 3, and he will eventually want to do some serious training of his own once he becomes of age

2) his current age is no barrier, as we've seen kids about his age that have Pokemon, it's just that they can't travel and challenge Gyms until they're 10.