PDA

View Full Version : Training Spots

Chris 2.1
10th April 2004, 04:32 PM
Hey everyone. I just bought Sapphire yesterday for only 20 quid, and I'm really pleased with it. I'll save the game review and my shiny story, and get to the point.

My team is this:

Marshtomp Lv27
Kirlia Lv 25
Lombre Lv27
Numel Lv26
Sableye Lv28

and we're facing Norman. He's really strong....well, we're actually pretty weak. I was wondering if you knew any good training spots to boost our strength. The Dessert is OK, with level 21 Pokemon, but the sandstorm is a slight downer....

Thanks,
Chris

andyizcool
10th April 2004, 04:43 PM
Try going back everywhere you've already been and see if any of the Trainers want to battle you again. I think the Trainers are the only way to get some decent EXP near the start of the game.

have a stammer
10th April 2004, 06:07 PM
I believe trainers will only re-battle you if you have defeated Norman. Well since there aren't many options to the point you have gotten to I would recommend route 114 which is the route south of Fallarbor Town and is north of Meteor Falls the Seviper and Lombre there should give you decent exp. or go to Fiery path the torkoal, grimer, and koffing there also give decent exp.

phaedrus
10th April 2004, 06:09 PM
no.

you need to move around on the route with the trainer you want to battle with to rebattle.

I was hatching eggs and lvling up an electrike. i got rebattles as i was moving around. (i hatch my eggs on r.117)

Chris 2.1
11th April 2004, 03:21 PM
Thanks, this can be closed now.

(Btw, I ended up defeating his Lv 31 Slaking with............... a level 11 Aron, my HM slave :O)