PDA

View Full Version : ~*Poll: *gets trampled by Wal*Mart shoppers* ..all I wanted was easter candy ;-;

Crystal Mew
10th April 2004, 09:04 PM
Another poll, two in a week, wowz =)

Well, I did go to wal mart today, and the easter isle was crowded, someone could have gotten trampled o.0;

Anyways, since easter is tomorrow :o

~*1. Do you beleive in the Easter Bunny? :>

~*2. What do you normally do on Easter?

~*3. if answered no to #1, then do you still have relatives who think you still think you beleive in the easter bunny?

~*4. Favorite Easter candy?

~*~
1. No....lol, I haven't since I was like...10 maybe.

2. Go to church, then normally we went to our aunts house and had this easter egg hunt...I only participate if the prize is money, :lol: but this year I think we are just going out to eat somewhere.

3. Yes :rolleyes: Its kinda funny...my grandma was the one who told me there was no easter bunny, yet, I'm 17 and she still sends easter baskets o.o; like, supposedly from the easter bunny...sometimes I dunno about her :no:

4. I like those hollow chocolate bunnies, lol => I hate peeps though :o

homeofmew
10th April 2004, 09:12 PM
no.

Church/Candy/Eat Candy
~*3. if answered no to #1, then do you still have relatives who think you still think you beleive in the easter bunny?
Little Cousins.
Origanal Marshmellow Yellow CHICKS

woz
10th April 2004, 09:18 PM

1. no.
2. what i normally do on any other day of the year.
3. probably not.
4. whatever is fine. i am partial to cadbury creme eggs.

Zak
10th April 2004, 09:24 PM
You mean there's no Easter Bunny?! OUTRAGE!

1. Nah, but I used to believe in the tooth fairy.

2. Stay home from school and play video games like every vacation.

3. Never did.

4. Kinder Eggs? lol

~Zak

Fett One
10th April 2004, 09:34 PM
1. No

2. The same thing that I do every easter; Play video games!!!!!!!!

3. No because I'm 20 which is too old to believe in the easter bunny plus I'm jewish so I have no reason to believe in it even when I was a little kid.

4. Chocolate bunnies

phaedrus
10th April 2004, 09:37 PM
no.
uh....do nothing then start homework at 11 o'clock at night. =S
nope. being buddhist is great.
money?

en0miz
10th April 2004, 10:33 PM
No. The Trix rabbit pwns Easter bunny.

Go to church, take pictures in our easter outfits, go home and watch a movie and eat a yummy easter dinner.

No, because I'm 16 and they know I stopped believing in that crap a long time ago.

Starburst jellybeans, even though they're available anytime.

abunaidesu
10th April 2004, 10:42 PM
1. No
2. Sleep + Eat Eggs and laugh at the chicks that are about to be digested in my body.
3. no
4. nothing

Jay
10th April 2004, 10:50 PM
1. Nope. (I bet DarkPrince would)
2. I just had easter lunch, but since I was asleep all through the day I wasn't hungry, and was excused. :> Nothing really. Lots of fatty meats. ;o
3. Maybe my younger nieces.
4. Ferrero Rochers.

shazza
10th April 2004, 10:58 PM
-No.
-Eat chocolate, see relatives. (This year I saw my half sister after 10 years of absense)
-No.
-White chocolate, any kind. I got brown chocolate this year though. :mad:

suzie
10th April 2004, 11:20 PM
nope.

normally im forced to hang out with my family, but for the past two years ive gotten off the hook by saying i have to visit my dad.

hopefully not.

cadburys mini eggs. those are absolutely orgasmic.

RedStarWarrior
11th April 2004, 01:52 AM
I believe in correct English. ;) I guess I also believe in the Easter Bunny.

Ummm, have Easter dinner. I used to go to the White House but that was when Bush 1 was in office.

Again...it is believe and N/A.

Plain, half-pound, milk chocolate bunnies.

Yoh Asakura
11th April 2004, 09:33 AM
~*1. Do you beleive in the Easter Bunny?
1) Nope.

2) Nothin' at all, another day for me.

3) Lord knows, my family is too big.

4) I unno, anything chocolate

Kyl3
11th April 2004, 09:50 AM
1. Nope. (I bet DarkPrince would)
2. I just had easter lunch, but since I was asleep all through the day I wasn't hungry, and was excused. :> Nothing really. Lots of fatty meats. ;o
3. Maybe my younger nieces.
4. Ferrero Rochers.
Sorry if this is SPAM but those are my answers.

Tainted
11th April 2004, 10:22 AM
Cadbury Mini Eggs=teh pwn.

Cadbury Cream Eggs=instant explosive diarrhea. Period.

Of course, who can't believe in such a divine being? Are you guys like-- stupid or something? Everyone knows that he's real EVERYONE.

Receive chocolate. Eat chocolate. **** pure chocolate.

Everyone believes in the Easter Bunny. EVERYONE.

Ferrero Rochers, Cadbury Mini Eggs, Lindor Chocolates...

Silver Ledian
11th April 2004, 01:29 PM
Nope...I'd like to think other people my age don't also :p

Traditionally we all go to Mass and then go back to the house, have our dinner and then tuck into our eggs. This year, however, the Mass part was left out. And I call myself a Catholic ;_; I actually feel guilty but I think as long as I recognise and acknowledge what today means, God won't mind :D

No o_O;;;

I'm actually not a chocolate addict...I prefer fruity-tasting sweets but I guess my favourite is Cadbury's Mini Eggs :yes:

Rambunctious Jamirus
11th April 2004, 02:36 PM
Not anymore. I used to but that stopped about three years ago. I like Easter Egg Hunting though.

Church and Easter Egg Hunt outside. Then it's an Easter Dinner. We didn't do the Egg Hunt since it's raining though :(

No but my mom laughed when I told her if we were still going to do an Egg Hunt.

Well, I'm eating Gummi Worms at the moment...but no. No fav. Easter Candy though I love the Reese's Pieces Carrots.

kainashi
11th April 2004, 02:41 PM
~*1. nope...

~*2. nothing really, besides eat dinner...

~*3. uh... no.

~*4. i don't have one.

Chris
11th April 2004, 05:13 PM
1. Do you beleive in the Easter Bunny? :>
Nah.

2. What do you normally do on Easter?
Since I'm not religious or anything, it's pretty much like a normal week... I don't do Lent either.

3. if answered no to #1, then do you still have relatives who think you still think you beleive in the easter bunny?
I really, really hope not. :wave:

4. Favorite Easter candy?
Celebrations Easter egg. 8)

Wolfsong
11th April 2004, 10:07 PM

No, I don't.

Go to church (like every Sunday), then go out to eat with our friends, then this Easter, I drove back to Martin and my dorm room

No, I don't thankfully. If they did it would be very embarrassing ^^;;

Either Solid milk chocolate rabbits, or pastel plain M & Ms

AntiAsh Superstar
12th April 2004, 04:08 PM
1. Yes, but only because he's got a gun held to my head whilst I type this... damn rabbit is evil, kids, don't be fooled! :oh:

2. Normally go 'whoo, another excuse to get a little tipsy!' only this Easter I managed to have the opportunity to drink all of a glass and a half of wine. Either I'm losing my touch or was keeping the wrong company this year. :(

3. Doubtful, I think most of them credit me with a little more sanity than I actually have. ;)

4. Umm... anything liqueur based is good. Not that I've a one-track mind or anything, you understand, but in the main I simply don't like regular chocolate. :/

Katie
12th April 2004, 09:06 PM
no

egg hunt + candy, church, lazy day. not this year though, sleep + lazy day was pretty much it. no mention of jesus lol :yes: silly family

doubt it

orange jelly beans!!!

~Katie

Ninetales3001
13th April 2004, 12:50 AM
~*1. Do you beleive in the Easter Bunny? :> Hell no.

~*2. What do you normally do on Easter? Sleep all day.

~*3. if answered no to #1, then do you still have relatives who think you still think you beleive in the easter bunny? Uhh, I hope not. :no:

~*4. Favorite Easter candy? The hollow chocolate bunnies, even though I don't like to each chocolate. It makes me feel ill. ;_;

Angel Blossom
13th April 2004, 01:04 AM
1) EASTER BUNNAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, but I'm not a believer of the fluffy bunny who breaks into homes and leaves eggs around the house on Easter Sunday. If it ever existed, I'm sure a man in a trailer park home shot it a loooong ago. ^_^

2) Well, for that weekend, my family & I usually go somewhere special, or we go on a trip. Sometimes I have to help out with an egg hunt for my younger cousins, nephews, and my 21 year old brother. -.-;; Awkwardly enough, we don't go to Church or have a special dinner on Easter.

3) My two nephews believe in the Easter bunneh. ^^ Then again, they're only 2 years old, so they don't know what to believe in. My younger cousins are about five to ten years old, and they stopped believing in Santa & the Easter bunny a long time ago. It's funny how most kids don't believe in that stuff these days.. I remember that back when I was a kid, the majority of the kids I knew believed in all that stuff. ;P

4) I love the milk chocolate covered marshmallow eggs that they sell in the stores. ^-^ Yum! A local market here sells German strawberry-chocolate piggies for Easter, and those are good too. I don't see how piggies tie in with Easter, but it doesn't matter since they taste great. ^^;;

mr_pikachu
9th May 2004, 09:42 AM

Nope. I used to, though, along with the Tooth Fairy, Santa Claus, etc. One day I told my best friend in Elementary school that I still believed in the tooth fairy, and he told the entire class. Well, actually, he just yelled it out, but still. I was pretty POed.

Wake up, pick up a basket at my doorstep, eat candy. Is there supposed to be more to it than that. ;)

Nope. At least, I hope not... ^^;

Chocolate with caramel filling. Delicious! :D