PDA

View Full Version : Hakura's lineup... *spoilers*

JazzJazz
27th January 2003, 05:14 PM
I've forgotten which pokemon we know Hakura gets from the intro... could someone please enlighten me? Thanks...

Hanada Tattsu
27th January 2003, 05:54 PM
As of the latest episode aired in Japan, Haruka only has her Torchic.

Yet, we know she either gets Agehanto, or she gets a Wurmple and it evolves into Karasairu/Silcoon and finally into Agehanto.

That's all we know so far.

So by the latest episode so far;

Ash: Pikachu, Taillow/Subame, Treecko/Kimori

Haruka: Torchic/Achamo

Brock: Forretress

She might get Agehanto or a Wurmple that evovles into Karasairu/Silcoon and finally into an Agehanto in a couple of episodes. I'm waiting for the conformation post after the episode airs.

Light_Togetic
27th January 2003, 06:51 PM
Yeah, poor Haruka still only has Torchic... I hope she gets a Wurmple, it would be the first pokemon to evolve on the new season! And it would probably give Haruka a bit more confidence. I wish Brock would get Mudkip already! Mudkip is my favorite R/S starter pokemon.:D

T M Pikachu
28th January 2003, 05:49 PM
Brock actually gets Mudkip. Whoa. I guess he's not going to stick to his traditionally ground/ rock type Pokemon anymore. He's turning into his mother.

If I'm not mistaken we see that Brock's mother return in the special when Brock saves Pewter City. His mother likes water Pokemon or something like that. Brock's dad and his mom have a Pokemon battle to see who is stronger and his mom wins. Brock gives his brother Onix and Geodude to run to the gym since his dad is a whimp. (Right? I read it somewhere a while ago?)

Hanada Tattsu
28th January 2003, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by T M Pikachu
Brock actually gets Mudkip. Whoa. I guess he's not going to stick to his traditionally ground/ rock type Pokemon anymore. He's turning into his mother.

If I'm not mistaken we see that Brock's mother return in the special when Brock saves Pewter City. His mother likes water Pokemon or something like that. Brock's dad and his mom have a Pokemon battle to see who is stronger and his mom wins. Brock gives his brother Onix and Geodude to run to the gym since his dad is a whimp. (Right? I read it somewhere a while ago?)

Yeah, Brock gets Mudkip in an upcoming episode, but it's not 100% confirmed yet. He might also get a Lotad, which is a combination of water and grass.

And yes, we do see Brock's mom in an upcoming Hoso special. BTW, he also gives his bro Crobat in addition to Geodude and Onix.

AKA Pokemon Fan
29th January 2003, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by Light_Togetic
Yeah, poor Haruka still only has Torchic... I hope she gets a Wurmple, it would be the first pokemon to evolve on the new season!
Actually it wouldn't...

*SPOILER*

The poacher who causes Arbok and Weezing to leave Jessie and James has a Pupitar which evolves into Tyranitar while they're fighting (thus ending any hopes Team Rocket had of winning).

Hanada Tattsu
29th January 2003, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by AKA Pokemon Fan
Actually it wouldn't...

*SPOILER*

The poacher who causes Arbok and Weezing to leave Jessie and James has a Pupitar which evolves into Tyranitar while they're fighting (thus ending any hopes Team Rocket had of winning).

Yeah, Team Rocket almost win in that episode, but then, they lose and blast off *again*. :(

I think Shiny Marill meant the first new Advance Pokemon evolving, not the G/S/C or G/R/B/Y Pokemon. Wurmple is a new R/S Pokemon, so it evolving into Silcoon would be the first in the season.

Light_Togetic
30th January 2003, 01:18 PM
By the way, that was me that said the evolving thing! And yes, that is what I meant. But it will be cool to see a Pupitar evolve. Tyranitar is one of my fav. pokemon.

Chris 2.1
6th February 2003, 10:49 AM
i think that the first AG evo is in the Poochyena ep, although it is still debated weather or not it evolves.