PDA

View Full Version : Leave of Absence (Or wutever you want to call it)

HbCharizard
11th April 2004, 05:11 PM
I know most of you don't know me, but I've been takin a leave of absence. I'm gonna leave TPM for a while. When I come back, the merge might be complete(Unless that was a sick and twisted April Fools Joke. Or if it's already done). Dunno how long thats gonna take thou. I'll be back probably after summer break. Oh yea, I'm at Korea now. My Grandma doesn't have a computer either. And I don't have unlimited money to go to a PC room. I'll try when I can thou. So, I'll see ya when I see ya. Sorry for any inconvience to the RPG's I'm currently in.

-HBCharizard

(P.S.: Mods, I didn't know where to put this, so if you need to move this, plz move it)

(P.S.2: You don't have to respond to this. But if you wanna, do it i guess)

The_Missing_Link
11th April 2004, 05:18 PM
Dude, that was a joke. Didn't you notice the people saying it was a joke in Misc. and vB Help and the big announcement topic above every forum? Kevin in his right mind would never merge with the other boards

Anyway, have a good time in Korea

HbCharizard
11th April 2004, 09:26 PM
..YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!!! I just figured out I have enough money in my Korean Collage Savings account to get a Laptop! (Or as they call it in Korea, A Notebook! No, seriously) I have enough in my American savings, and Korean laptops don't cost much, soooo Disregard this message!

Sheila Rae
12th April 2004, 11:17 AM
Glad you can stay. Nevertheless, as HealdPK mentioned, someone should make this a sticky so everyone can post "leaves of absences" in one topic. ;)

Andrew
12th April 2004, 10:24 PM
I am disturbed to believe that people still seriously think we're merging.