PDA

View Full Version : Most likely asked numerous times, but..

Kari and Mewtwo
11th April 2004, 11:20 PM
Mirage Island. I think it had something to do with the Secret ID # of the pokes in your party if i'm not mistaken. Now I'm hearing each time you catch a poke, it has its own set value, and Mirage Island reads this. Which is it? How do ya get there?

Team Paradox Leader
12th April 2004, 06:51 AM
I heard that if you have a pokemon in your team that has a certain id# but the way I got mirage islands is when I traded my friend for his pika... Then I got into them. But I'm not quite sure about that.. I'll go read about that now hold on.

Brumlad02
12th April 2004, 06:59 AM
Maybe this will be of some help to you

Everyday, a random number is generated by your game and for each of your pokemon. Your pokemon's random number changes when you put it in the box, if your number matches, the island becomes avilable however it is only there for one day possibly less if you deposit the pokemon. You can tell if it is there by visiting the man in the bottom right house of pacifidlog town.

Source : serebii.net

Team Paradox Leader
12th April 2004, 07:13 AM
i just read that each time you catch a pokemon bring it to that guy in the house and if it has the certain IV needed he will then say "I can see the Mirage Islands today!" or some stuff like that. butchas better be quick inside because it closes after a day..but maybe this would be a good time to get that berry glitch thing so they would be open forever :)

Kari and Mewtwo
12th April 2004, 10:49 AM
Everyday, a random number is generated by your game and for each of your pokemon. Your pokemon's random number changes when you put it in the box, if your number matches, the island becomes avilable however it is only there for one day possibly less if you deposit the pokemon. You can tell if it is there by visiting the man in the bottom right house of pacifidlog town.

Source : serebii.net

0_o

So youre saying it may not work with one poke the first time, but might work with that poke after its deposited in the box?

Brumlad02
12th April 2004, 10:56 AM
0_o

So youre saying it may not work with one poke the first time, but might work with that poke after its deposited in the box?

I think that's how it works, that's what serebii says anyway. I haven't tried to find Mirage Island as i don't think it's all that important. Try serebii's guide and see how you get on.

andyizcool
12th April 2004, 10:59 AM
Have your Team of 6 Pokemon and talk to the guy. If he can't see Mirage Island go to the Pokemon Center and deposit your Team. Withdraw your Team and ask the guy again. Keep doing this until he sees Mirage Island. This could take a lot of time but if you really want Liechi Berries this is the best way to do it.

Kari and Mewtwo
12th April 2004, 11:14 AM
Liechi Berries, here I come.

*Goes off to turn on his GBA*

If any closing of the topic is required, mods feel free to do so.

Serebii of SPP
12th April 2004, 01:02 PM
There is like a 1 in 32,000 chance that you'll get it though

I wish you luck

Metal Claw
12th April 2004, 08:06 PM
What if you DID get the Mirage Island available....and you got all the berries and Wynaut you want...........could you save the game there, and be there the next time you play? OR, when you saved at the Mirage Island, lets say you turn on your game the next day....would you just be surfing?

andyizcool
12th April 2004, 08:20 PM
What if you DID get the Mirage Island available....and you got all the berries and Wynaut you want...........could you save the game there, and be there the next time you play? OR, when you saved at the Mirage Island, lets say you turn on your game the next day....would you just be surfing?
You would still be on Mirage Island until you left then when you tried going back it would be gone. By leaving Mirage Island I mean changing the Route so Surfing onto a new Route and trying to come back.

Metal Claw
12th April 2004, 08:31 PM
I see. Thank you.