PDA

View Full Version : POLL: Random stuff!! :D

Angel Blossom
11th April 2004, 11:41 PM
Here are a bunch of random questions about, well, random things. ^_^ I just came back from a trip, and on the ride home, I thought of these questions. I had a lot of time on my hands, hehe. ^^;; Anyway.. remember to put atleast a bit of thought into your replies. I hope you like these odd questions. *waves*

» What are your favorite & your least favorite colors for a car?

» Do you enjoy long trips (car or airplane)? Why or why not?

» Do you prefer to go out or stay at home all day? Why?

» What are your favorite & your least favorite TV shows?

» Which, in your opinion, is the ugliest car (old or new)?

» From the TPM Smilies, which do you prefer to use - the animated or still smilies?

» Do you have any chores around the house? If so, what chores do you have?

Yep.. I told you they were random!

1) My favorite colors for a car vary on which car the color is used. Black, Dark Red, & Metallic Silver are nice colors for most cars. Pearl White is also nice, but only on more expensive vehicles. As for sports cars, all colors - except for pink, green, purple, light blue, mustard yellow, & gold - will do. Pastel colors are nice for cute cars, like New Beetles & Mini Coopers. I suppose that the only colors I dislike are pink, bright red, orange, mustard yellow, lime green, electric blue, & purple. I also DETEST the Lexus & others that are white in the shade, but PINK or any disgusting color in the sunlight.. the owners of color-changing cars must burn. >.<

2) I don't like tremendously long trips on an airplane, since the turbulence irks me and it's boring in there. I get bored on some car trips, but not others. It all depends on where we are driving, actually. I hate it when we drive around in the middle of nowhere, but I love driving along the coast of California. Though I guess I don't mind most long trips, whether it be on an airplane or car.

3) I totally despise to hate at home all day, unless if it's on a school day when I'm too sick - or too lazy - to go to my classes. I'm the type of girl who loves to spend time outside of home at nice places. Sometimes I have to beg one of my parents to take me out since I'm not able to drive yet. ^^;; I get so bored and pretty damn lazy when I spend the whole day inside of the house, hehe.

4) My favorite TV shows are 99% old shows, both sitcoms & cartoons.. Newsradio, Seinfeld, Dariah, Rocko's Modern Life, & Curb Your Enthusiasm. They are entertaining & amusing shows, and I think it's a shame that most of the shows I have mentioned have been canceled and aren't on TV a lot. I really don't get the hilarity or entertainment in such sitcoms like Friends, Will & Grace, and Dharma and what's his name. I've tried to watch all three various times, and they never stop boring me. xX I really am NOT fond of 7th Heaven.. it has always scared me, and maybe it never will cease to scare me. XD

5) I think that the most awkward looking & least appealing car of them ALL is the Subaru Baja. It resembles a very ugly shoe, if you ask me. I'm not exactly fond of the new Camaro, either. There are a couple of cars from the 70's that I don't like, but besides those, that's about it. ^^;;

6) I like to use both, lol. Sometimes I'd rather use the animated smilies over the still (unanimated) smilies because they bring a bit of life into the post. ^-^ Of course, it's a little weird when people use an excessive amount of smilies, animated or not, in their post, but using just a few is alright. :rolleyes2

7) I don't have many chores around the house besides vacuuming my room & the living room. Like most people, I'm supposed to make sure that my home is clean & in good shape, so I make sure that everything in here is doing well too. My mom makes me feed my parakeets when she doesnt & sometimes I'm supposed to feed & clean after my old cat. That's all I'm supposed to do. ^^

abunaidesu
11th April 2004, 11:43 PM
1 - Silver or Red.
2 - Yes, I do. I find them relaxing and such.
3 - Depends on my mood.
4 - MadTV, Fairly Oddparents. Least favorite show is probably Dave the Barbarian.
5 - I dunno
6 - Animated
7 - Dishes.

RedStarWarrior
11th April 2004, 11:48 PM
Favorite is silver, as a recent study showed that silver cars (atleast in the US) were the least likely to get in an accident and it looks cool. Least favorite would have to be white because it looks so plain to me.

Car, no, my ass falls asleep. Plane, yes, I enjoy flying.

It depends on whether my girlfriend is with me...I am whipped so I do what she wants.

I have numorous favorites and least favorites. I can't narrow it down.

The square looking Scion or the Honda Element are ugly cars in my opinion.

» From the TPM Smilies, which do you prefer to use - the animated or still smilies?
:limecool: <----

No, I don't live at home really. I only stay there occasionally.

nick
11th April 2004, 11:49 PM
1. favorite: black least favorite: green
2. i enjoy long road trips depending on which states i am driving through
3. stay home
4. favorite: chappelle's show least favorite: well, i only watch shows that I enjoy but I'm forced to watch a lot of Trading spaces. that show blows :(
5. most foreign stuff
6. animated. :mad2:
7. don't have any

Syberia
11th April 2004, 11:57 PM
1) I like silver, black, dark metallic blue, and red. For least favorite, I'd have to say yellow and white.

2) I usually just fall asleep during them.

3) It really depends. Given the choice, I usually don't stay at home, though. I'll be able to drive in 5 days, so that will be nice.

4) My favorites are 24, Chappelle Show, South Park, and The Simpsons, and my least favorites would have to be most of the cartoons my bro watches.

5) Scion, Honda Element, Ford Focus.

6) I don't usually use a lot of smileys, though now that we have :rocket: and the dancing fruit and such, I really don't know :limecool:

7) Yeah, I mow the lawn, vacuum the porch and garage, take out the trash, that kind of stuff. I get paid for them, though, so I don't mind.

Red Angel
12th April 2004, 12:57 AM

Well, black and white are nice, although black is just death in the summertime and white gets dirty very fast. A nice dark green works since it looks nice but isn't as dark as black. Also, grey is a nice color, being light, but not too light.

No, not at all. Car trips I hate because I get bored doing nothing and motion sickeness doing anything :rolleyes: As for plane trips, I don't mind sice I can read or play my GBA or sleep, but after I get off I feel woozy from sitting down so long.

Well, depends what I'm doing. I really don't care most of the time, so long as I'm having a good time.

Er... let's just say that I don't watch TV and leave it at that, shall we?

Hmmm... the Dodge/Crystler Neon (I think that was the name) was one fugly car, to put it neicely.

Animated! They're :k-rad: <-- lamest thing ever

Lots of chores. Aside from keeping my room tidy, I vaccum the house, sweep the basement, and occasionally cook and do the dishes.

shazza
12th April 2004, 03:17 AM
-My favourites are black, maron blue and red. Lesat green, white and yellow. :yes:

-Yes. Something different, see new staff out of the window (cars). Anticipating the fact of going to the location. :yes:
-Depends what mood I am in, I like to stay home often, but I sometimes enjoy going out with friends. Usuallly all my friends come to my house because I am a lazy ****
-Favourite: Simpsons, Seinfeld, Married With Children, South Park, Family Guy, Pizza
-Least Favourite: Lifestyle and reality shows make me so mad :mad:
-Ummmmm.. I don't know. Foriegn cars, I guess.
-Animated. As Animated consists of :lemon: :mad2: and :k-rad:
-Just the dishes. :yes:

Chris
12th April 2004, 07:12 AM
Favourite: Blue, dark green, black. All those colours rule.
Least favourite: Yellow, lime green, and so on. All those bright sickly colours look like vomit/diarrhea and so those colours suck.

Long aeroplane flights are cool, because aeroplane flights are cool. I could quite happily live on an aircraft. Long car/bus/coach rides, however, only serve the purpose of making me feel sick, so I hate them.

Stay at home all day, because that's where my computer is and that's where I enjoy my time best.

Favourites: The Simpsons, Futurama (until those bastards FOX decided to cancel it), Family Guy.
Least favourites: Soap operas. I thought those things were supposed to mimic what happened in real life, so why do none of the storylines make any sense whatsoever?

Any of the square, flat-ended estate cars look stupid. There are too many to name.

The animated smilies, because they have more variety than the motionless ones. And because the dancing fruit are animated. 8)

Not chores, but I help out wherever I'm needed, or wherever it seems as if people need help with something.

Aipom Of Doom
12th April 2004, 07:19 AM
Err.. I dunno... I don't really care about car colors o_O.

No >=o. It's too much sitting in a small space and doing nothing

Eh, go out a bit, but stay home most of the time for TPMing ;o.

I watch TV too little and too inconsistantly to have favorite shows ;x.

dunno >=O!. I don't pay attention to cars.

I prefer to use text smilies :D.

Stuff like emptying the dishwasher, sorting laundry, moving around trash cans, and similar items ;x.

Drago
12th April 2004, 07:27 AM
Depends on the car, really. I wouldn't usually like yellow, but it works for a Porsche... On the whole though, I like blue, red and silver. Brown I'm not terribly fond of. Brings back horrid memories of the Lincoln.

Most of the time I don't, but lately I've been flying Singapore Airlines, which have a SNES in the back of each seat. :limecool:

I stay indoors. Indoors is safe. :freak:
I don't mind going out, but not too close to home. I'm surrounded by neighbours who I loathe. Between them they all have the brain capacity of a broken ukulele.

Favourite for now, I'll say Frasier. I just watched a five day marathon. ...Though I've grown sick of it, would you believe? Oh, and I could use some sleep.
Least favourite is anything that is definable as 'reality television'. Australia has like forty of the damned things.

The Frogeye Sprite. Find it, and you may agree.

:heh: sways my opinion to animated by a keen 61%

I vacuum (rarely), change the dishwasher, water the (dead) plants, clean out the storage room, and type up legal documents. Yup.

Green_Pikachu
12th April 2004, 08:16 AM

favorites are hunter green and red. least favorite is anything that doesn't look good.

not particularly, no. just because i get too bored.

stay home, unless there is something really cool going on.

simpsons. most stuff on espn(PTI, Around the Horn). Saved by the Bell. least favorite TV shows is the entire WB channel.

bwah? i dunno, i really don't keep track of cars.

still. definitely.

no, i don't live at home anymore.

kainashi
12th April 2004, 05:59 PM
1. red/forest green are my favorites. i don't like white or yellow.

2. no because i get bored very easily.

3. depends on the weather. if it's nice, i'm usually outside. if it isn't, i stay inside. :)

4. favorite would be king of queens, i guess. least favorite would be... i don't know. i don't watch much tv.

5. lamborghini is the ugliest car, imo.

6. the animated ones are fun. :lol:

7. nope. with just me and my dad living here, there isn't really much to do. ;)

Soneko
12th April 2004, 06:40 PM
Ehm... favorite is a sorta grayish blue, and least is any neon color. Neon must die.

Depends how long... for up to an hour its enjoyable, cause I can look out the window and think. Any longer and its boring.

Stay home... cause going out is uh, boring. No play to go... And I like staying home, cause I get scared in crouds. Crouds being one person or more. Yeh...

Uhh... I like... comedy shows (that are funny)... and dislike comedy shows that arent? ^^;

I dont know. Cars are all boring metal things... uh, I guess a really old one? O_o;

None. Emoticons are bad. Very bad.

Clean kitty litter, feed dog/cat, and... let dog out to potty. Moo...

Katie
12th April 2004, 08:48 PM
fav: silver and dark grey, except I'd LOVE to see a really dark red beetle :)
least fav: yellow, fire engine red, orange, pink, bright neons...

sometimes. good for relaxing while drawing, reading, or listening to music. bad because if they're too long they get suicidally boring

if my friends all plan something of course I'm not going to say 'oh no, I want to stay home and watch tv!' but I really do enjoy my alone time during the summer and such. I'm good either way, as long as when I'm out it doesn't involve my parents (errands suck) and when I'm home my computer isn't broken.

fav: angry beavers, invader zim, everwood, whose line is it anyway
least fav: pretty much anything besides those --^

pt cruiser

whichever fits the occasion

whatever needs doing, my mom tells me to do it. if I do it I get my allowance. all 5 dollars of it. wow. vacuum, dust, sweep, mop, dishes, laundry, clean up junk, the usual.

~Katie

Wolfsong
12th April 2004, 11:54 PM

Yellow and purple

Never been on an airplane. Cars, it depends on who is also going for the ride and the mood of the people going on the trip. If they're in a good mood then i don't mind. However, if they're in a rotten mood then i'd prefer not to go.

When i'm at the dorm i don't mind coming and going. I'm fine either way. At home I prefer to be gone but unable to do so. My parents and I tend to get on each others nerves after being together for a while.

I like CSI the best and Fear Factor the worst.

If trucks count, then its the avalanche. if not, then i have no idea.

Probably the still ones currently for me anyways.

Usually when i'm at home its washing and drying clothes, hanging them up, doing the dishes and stuff. At the dorm nothing.

Ninetales3001
13th April 2004, 12:47 AM
» What are your favorite & your least favorite colors for a car? Black and White

» Do you enjoy long trips (car or airplane)? Why or why not? No, because they're boring and I usually want to get to where I'm getting driven to.

» Do you prefer to go out or stay at home all day? Why?Depends on what day it is. Saturdays are the days I hate to be in the house.

» What are your favorite & your least favorite TV shows? Coronation Street and whatever garbage sicoms are on tv nowadaysp

» Which, in your opinion, is the ugliest car (old or new)? Caravans

» From the TPM Smilies, which do you prefer to use - the animated or still smilies? :laugh: :no: animated ones :yes:

» Do you have any chores around the house? If so, what chores do you have? No chores whatsoever~

PancaKe
14th April 2004, 11:24 PM

Favourite would be um, orange or yellow. I'm talking about a comby van here, I love orange comby vans! I acutally wanna spray paint mine to look like a hippie bus. but ah well.

I LOVE car trips and long trips! Dude they rock!!!!!

Both - it depends how i feel. Today i feel lazy so im at home, other days i just wanna go hang out.

Fav show = dun really have one.
least fav = um, queer as folk, its annoying. HEck TELLYTUBBIES SUCk even more!!

those new weird looking sports cars. yuk

depends. I like the :what: smilie, its so cute!!! and the :scared: smilie

I have to bring in the washing every now and then, help with dinner, clean my bathroom, my bedroom stuff like that.

~Mist

mr_pikachu
9th May 2004, 09:34 AM

Favorite: Red and Green.
Least favorite: Anything neon. Also, white, since it's dull and blah. :P

It depends on whether I can use my Game Boy, how often we stop for breaks, and how much food is in the vehicle. Usually, yeah.

I love being on TPM, but I also love spending time with my friends where I live... decisions, decisions...

Favorite: Pokemon, all the way, baby! :D
mr_pikachu <--- obsessed? You decide!

Uh... I have no idea... :confused:

Oh, do I have to decide? I like 'em all! Hmm... I guess I'll choose the still ones. They're classics. :D

Drying dishes, vacuuming upstairs, maintaining general cleanliness, blah, blah, blah...

P.S. Holy cow! We have a CANNON for a smiley?! That's :k-rad:
Sorry, just had to do that! :D

Dang, we've got A LOT of smilies in that database thingie... I never knew! :partyhat:

phaedrus
9th May 2004, 11:20 AM
yay someone who can actually write a decent poll! <;o

? What are your favorite & your least favorite colors for a car?
black & silver are nice. i don't like red that much.
? Do you enjoy long trips (car or airplane)? Why or why not?
sure. it's NAPPY TIME!!!!.....
? Do you prefer to go out or stay at home all day? Why?
home unless i get invited somewhere (not very likely)
? What are your favorite & your least favorite TV shows?
alias and csi own you all. everything else sucks, except for raymond and frasier, which are decent. goodbye frasier ='( (did i even spell frasier right?)
? Which, in your opinion, is the ugliest car (old or new)?
honda elements. they piss me off. if i had grenades i'd bomb every one existing and the plants that make 'em
? From the TPM Smilies, which do you prefer to use - the animated or still smilies?
animated are :k-rad:. hail the :orange::lemon::limecool::banana: =( (don't know how to do the grape one)
? Do you have any chores around the house? If so, what chores do you have?
practice my instruments, and any other errands i happen to recieve.

Kris
9th May 2004, 04:06 PM

1. Favourite would be silver and least favourite would have to be pink

2. I dont like long car journeys as I get bored, but I like plane flights as I love flying!

3. I like to go out, I enjoy being outside or just being with friends!

4. I love Friends and Sex in the City, I dont know about my least favourite

5. I dont like Novas, never have, never will

6. I like animation:)

7. In my house we tend to do our own stuff. I tisy my room and make my own food