PDA

View Full Version : Lumberjack Challenge (Ref needed)

Ultimate Charizard
27th January 2003, 07:28 PM
1v1 battle.
You pick first, i attack first.

Arena:
A raised pokemon arena, standard size and layout but around the edge is a trench in which All other ASB Trainers may stand and watch.
These trainers may interfere with a battle taking place in the ring but may only use 1 non damaging attack per round (Status changers/Stat changers). If a pokemon is unlucky enough to fall into the trench then trainers are allowed to use one damaging attack.

There is no limit to the number of trainers that can attack however they can only attack after the first reffing and only use one attack per round. If they plan on interfering more than once they must choose one of thier pokemon to accompany them throughout the battle and not change. They are also allowed to block other trainers interfering by using a 'counter move'. Ie if someone uses Thunderwave someone else could use Healbell..

The ref takes into account all interference before the trainers attacks commence unless the ASB'er interfering states otherwise.

Lets see whos interested.

100FangCroconaw
27th January 2003, 07:48 PM
*Sings I am the Reffy*

Ultimate Charizard
27th January 2003, 07:50 PM
No offence 100FC but id prefer one of the higher ranking ref's to take this. You can be my opponent if u like?

Dark Dragonite
27th January 2003, 08:37 PM
OO, I will choose to be a lumberjack trainer!!
*gets in the pit, looking through his pokeballs for the right taunter*

The Muffin Man
27th January 2003, 08:59 PM
As per request of one of the battlers, I shall ref this match.

PojoPooka
28th January 2003, 01:24 PM
*Walks into arena with Arcanine at his side*

So when would I interfere? Now? or after the attacks?

100FangCroconaw
28th January 2003, 02:29 PM
I'll bae a Lumberjack then.*Releases Longair for battling and Milky for healing longair's status effects.*Longair=Dragonair, Milky=Miltank

PojoPooka
28th January 2003, 08:44 PM
First one that comes to the crowd is getting a nice FireBlast in their face :D
PS can't you bring only 1 poke in with you if you are in the crowd?

Cyrus
28th January 2003, 09:35 PM
Lumberjack, I will use my Zubat, Batgirl...

Ultimate Charizard
29th January 2003, 05:20 AM
Well all these lumberjacks are ok but its a bit pointless if i dont have an opponent to batle.