PDA

View Full Version : Digimon:+°»The Final Exam«°+[Starts, no LSU's]

Haruko
12th April 2004, 04:50 PM
Digimon:The Final Exam

Because everything in life isn't free.

4 years have passed since the chosen children roamed around the Digital World, gathering elemental orbs and defeating evil digimon. With one final battle,the Lunars were killed and their data was purified. Peace roamed through both worlds as chaos disappered....

But one digimon was planning their comeback.

Lucemon, a powerful angel type digimon once tried to rule the digital world, after spreading peace across the land. Cherubimon, Seraphimon and Orphanimon were sealed in crystals and spread across the digital world, Lucemon hoping for no interferance with his plan. However, Orphanimon noticed his actions before that, and sent a message to kids all over Japan.

Soon later, after Valentinmon and countless foes, Lucemon was sealed off.
But he came back again, with one of the good guy's as his henchmen.

Gali, the Dark Child of The first adventure-and The Child of Light(Akina)'s little "crush"- became easy for Lucemon to mold him for his needs. Angewomon, Magna Angemon and Antylamon(sp)-the Celestials Reborn- noticed this and got 10 kids, some that were in the digital world, to fight to get Gali back, and get Lucemon away forever.

During this adventure, The Child of light was "killed" and reborn into a digiegg. Gali captured this, and him and Lucemon hatched her with only one purpose--"For Akina to help to destroy the CC". However, a while after, this failed as Akina got captured by the CC, and was reverted to her good self again. Soon after, Lucemon was sealed away and Gali was returned.

Now, set 20 or so years after this, 3 digimon with an evil intent to capture 3 humans and help use them to rule over the digital world came to be known as "Lunars". The Celestials had a plan of their own, and had a Babamon go and get 10 children of pure heart to go into the digital world to stop them. There was 1 child left behind, who shared her powers with a boy named Hiro.

These 10 children, besides the Child of Purity, were placed into deep coma's, their souls stuck in the DW till they went to Spirit memorial with all 9 orbs set in the Digital world. They soon accomplished that, and defeated the Lunars once and for all, and setting the 2 children of Lunar to purity. This was the last adventure--till now.

°°°----------°°°

Before the Celestials came to power, 3 digimon of Ultimate Power, called "The Keys"-existed. They were above the Mega level, and considered unbeatable. They were peaceful digimon though with the names of -Lumièremon of Light, a male angel digimon with powers of Light-Ventmon of Wind, a girl angel digimon that seemed to be able to make anyone happy with her smile, and Feumon of Fire, a angel digimon no one knew about, who kept in secrecy.

However, long into their rule, a digimon(Guess who--Lucemon) took advantage of their kindness, and slowly crupted their minds, thinking the other was betraying them. This soon lead to Lucemon taking advantage of them, and killed all 3.Their soul data wasn't destroyed though, and now knowing that they were betrayed, they set so they would be reincarnated when the time was right.

»Now«

Lucemon, reawakened recently, noticed their spirit data, the 3 key Spirit Data's, were reincarnated. If he found them, they would have to grant him the wish of his ultimate desires-Their power and for him to rule the digital world.

The Celestials, knowing this...created 8 spirits of the elements, and 3 of the Holy Spirits, concealing them so that only the one's purist of heart, The Chosen Children, would be able to find them. They sensed that with those 8 spirits collected, they would be able to find and activate the 3 key's....and make a wish to destroy Lucemon once and for all.

Even if the keys were in the group themselfs.

----------

-Elements-

Fire:Taken by VirtualPlay (Maichi)
Light: Taken by PoLHaruko-san (Shun)
Metal: Taken by Roy Karrde(i) (Laura)
Wind: Taken by PoLHaruko-san (Satoshi)
Earth:Taken by Thargor(i)
Ice: Reserved by Gothic Latias(i) (Laura)
Darkness:Taken by Yami Annika(i)
Water: Taken by Nabooru23(i) (Kari)

°Holy Spirit Elements°
Purity: Taken by PolHaruko-san (Shun)
Holy: Taken by Roy Karrde (i) (Laura)/Orb from Digital Sensations still held by Satoshi(PoLHaruko-san)
Spectral:Taken by Thargor(i)

°Key's°
Lumièremon of Light: Taken by PolHaruko-san(Shun)
Ventmon of Wind: Taken by PolHaruko-san(Midori)
Feumon of Fire:Taken by Thargor

+Lucemon's servant+
Reserved for

+Non-Spirit Chosen Children+
1.Taken by classy_cat18
2.Taken by Roy Karrde

»Devices and Actions, Spirit Representation«

D-Spirit-Similar to the D-Scanner of Digimon:Legends,with the same looking buttons and scanning abilitys. However, what's different this time around is that it can sense evil nearby(normally by beeping or a vibration setting).They also serve like cellphones, with a microphone at the top...in the real world, all you have to do is say the phone number to the scanning part(top right) and they transform into a cellphone. Aswell, they also can collect data on digimon, other Chosen Children, and can announce the names of towns and major attractions.

Spirit Eggs-Hidden around the digital world, these allow the activation of the D-Sense to be transformed into a D-Spirit, and for the D-Spirit to be released to a new CC. The shell's look like the spirit, but in oval shape(Thing Digieggs from Season 2)..Once gotten, their power is stored in the D-Spirit.

Floppy Disk (In a Color representing your element) -The things the Celestials send out to the CC, these colored floppy disks, once looked at for 3 seconds, send out a bright flash of light, transporting the CC to a trailmon(all will be together except the CC of Light) and knocking them asleep.

°»Rules«°

1.I reserve and uphold the right to bar anyone from my RPG that I do not feel qualifies.I will PM you the reason upon request, of course. However, this doesn't mean you shouldn't join because your afraid/you never were in a digimon RPG before. Give it a shot, and see what turns out.

2.Reservations are to be held for a matter of 3 days.After this time, unless noted by me, your reserved spot will be open to the public. People with the (i) next to their username reservation are allowed a infinite amount of time to enter their sign up in. Anyone that has participated in the RPG's Digimon:Legends,Perfect Ideals or Digital Sensations is allowed this right.

*»Signups are on the Signup (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?t=27668) topic«*

Name: Tenshi Shun Matsumori Jr.
A.k.a :Shun. Calling him Tenshi is forbidden.
Personality: Shun's what I would call a loner, who's almost silent all the time...and when he talks,it's either something sarcastic or rude. Though sometimes he's good for seeking advice, that's rare. He's more willing to sit down and play video games, hack computers, keep his dad's website secure...or just about anything w/ computers than to go outside and talk to people. He also doesn't do so hot in groups.
Look's: He's tall, around 6 foot 3, with Black hair going down to his mid to upper back. His hair, which look's deepblue in sunlight, is tied into a loose ponytail. He's got teal eyes from his mother's side of the family, and his skin is a soft fair. He wears a Navyblue shortsleeve shirt, with a Flanel Navyblue/while longsleeve unbottoned shirt ontop, with Khaki Pants made of a cloth..not jean..material. He's shoe size is 12 man's, and wears a navy blue to white Nike Sneaker.

Carrying around with him is a Laptop case, with a Tablet/Swivel Screen Laptop w/wireless internet and webcam/microphone built in.He's very touchy about his Laptop.^^He also has to wear glasses when he reads.
Element/Spirit name: Light/Tenshimon and Purity/Zenzenmon
Location of Spirit: N/A
Key Element and name: Light/Lumièremon
D-Spirit Colors: Base is white while the buttons and grip are a navyblue, with little swirls of white on the grip.
Abilities:
1.Protection: Simply named, a barrier of white light (that's translucent) is placed around Shun, and can be extended to protect the other CC if he wished.

2.Angelic Constrictor: A Halo appears above the opponent, which then grows to the width of the opponent. It then goes around the opponent, and constricts to hold the opponent in place.
3.Kind Touch: This ability can only be used when Shun's actually being nice to other people...if a person is injured in anyway, he can simply touch where they are injured and heal them. Though this takes a lot of energy from him and he'll need to take a nap.
4.Purity Arrows: A Bow made of A Blueish light appears, and arrows made of a white light appear. You know the rest.
Relationships:Know's(not instantly, but over time) that Maichi has a crush on him...and (when Nabooru23 sign's up) that Kari has a crush on him(it's been planned, I suppose.)...So he sorta get's confused on which one he should like the most----because he develop's feelings for both.
Theme Songs:
1.Ningyo Hime[Mermaid Princess(Mind the title, the mood of it goes w/Shun)]-Vocals by Tanaka Rie[Chobits 2nd Ending][Lyrics (http://www.animelyrics.com/anime/chobits/ningyohime.htm)]
2.Only Lonely:[Lyrics (http://www.animelyrics.com/anime/digimon/onlylonely.htm)]
3.Days -Aijou no Nichijou-:[Lyrics (http://www.animelyrics.com/anime/digimon/days.htm)]-By AiM
4.Sotsugyou:By Tacky and Tsubasa
5.Digital Surviror-[Ryo no Theme]
6.Half Pain-By:Bana
History:
His mother, Tomoko, died when he was 5 from Leukimia after refusing treatment.After all of that, his dad started to get almost to the point of Alcoholism and started to bring co-workers to his house(which is like Rika from Tamer's house, cept a little more modern) to...you know. His dad also started to ignore Shun's cry for attention, which has made current day Shun-who basically has no utter trust in humans at all.

For a week or so, Shun's dad has been trying to get along with Shun, but naturally---Shun refuses. Also, Shun's dad and Satoshi's dad work for a lawfirm as partners.
Other:He has been starting to learn about his role as the light key even before the RPG starts.

Light Spirit:

Name: Tenshimon
Species: Angel
Data,Virus or Vaccine: Vaccine
Looks: Around 6 foot 5, Tenshimon is a sight to behold. He had long blond hair, thats tied to the back like a pony tail, and eye's of golden hues that can make any girl stutter.His wings are a silverish white, and have a wingspan the same as his height. His outfit is that of like a Monk's in InuYasha, but a White robe and yellow/dark blue cloth. He carries around a pole of a light yellow color, and the tops are small, white orbs.
Personality: Tenshimon's very kind and sweet, but doesn't like to show it. He keep's quiet when fighting most of the time, and also thinks he can defeat things on his own.
Attacks:
1.Tenshi no Hikari: His entire body and his pole glow a yellow light as he charges at the opponent, attacking her/him with his pole.
2.Of Heaven and Hell: The small orbs on his pole glow, one with a yellow light, and one with a red light. He then starts swirling the pole around, like a baton, to make the lights intermix and form a circle. Light and fire emerge from this circle, and hit the opponent like a whirlwind.
3.Rememberance: He closes his eyes, and can focus on a ally and heal them half way.This drains his powers though, and makes Shun pass out after use.
4.Hikaru: Glitter that shines w/ a white light falls around the opponent...touching it makes them paralyzed.
Element: Light

Purity Spirit:

Name: Zenzenmon
Species: Monk
Data,Virus or Vaccine: Data
Looks: A little taller than Tenshimon, standing at 6 foot 7. His hair is a short deepblue, tied into a topknot. His wear is similar to Tenshimon's, but it's a white robe w/ a deep blue cloth wrapped. In one hand, is rosary beads...and in the other is the same staff of Tenshimon, exact the orbs are deepblue and the pole is white colored.
Personality: Zenzenmon is almost exactly like Tenshimon, except the spirit itself(not Shun) thinks that teamwork is the only way to defeat opponents.
Attacks:
1.Rosary: The beads glow a blue color, and float to above the opponents head.The Beads grow large, with a Diameter of 1 foot a pop. They then wrap around the opponent digimon, and suck the energy out of them. It's very hard to attack with them on.
2.Alright: The Staff glows this time, and he throws it at the opponent, w/ it hitting some part of their body, then it comes back to Zenzenmon.
3.Purification: A Version of Tenshimon's Rememberance, but it heals an ally fully and drains Shun a lot, possibly making him pass out after the battle for atleast a day.
4.Enlightened Barrier: He makes his rosary straight, and a barrier of blue light forms around Zenzenmon
Element: Purity

Key:

Name: Lumièremon(Human)
Species: Human Angel/Wolf Angel
Data or Vaccine: Data
Looks: Tall, round 7 feet tall, he adores white hair w/ a blonde accent, and blue eyes that resemble the night time sky.He wears a Navyblue shirt, and white pants...so he might look like a normal guy. Except for his huge and fluffy Wings, and his sword.

His sword is made of a silver metal, with gem's in the handle.This sword is called "Hikaru"
Personality: Lumièremon, or Lumi for short, is very kind and gentle..he cares for every living thing on the earth and digital plane except those bent on ruining the world...like Lucemon. He's very...gentleman like, and he dislikes how Shun doesn't trust anyone. You can notice that he's talking when Shun projects a deep, serious voice that seem's to soothe your soul.
Attacks: Nothing's really known about his attack's,revealed later.
Other:

Name: Lumièremon(Beast)
Species: Human Angel/Wolf Angel
Looks: A Huge, white wolf with black accent's in his fir, and white wings similar to Lumi's.His eyes are the color of the daytime sky.
Personality: Lumi's wolf form can't talk really, but when used for good, he's really sweet.
Attacks: Nothing's really known about his attack's,revealed later.
Other:

-------
[Tenshi Shun Matsumori Jr.]
[Because everything in life has a price...even life.]
--------------------

"I'm heading out for a bit, I'll be back soon."Father yelled across the garden. I waved him an ok as my door to the garden was open to fresh air. Dad was always going out, he never really stayed at home for an entire day.
"Do you, you know....Wanna come along?"He invited me. I nodded no, that was the obvious answer. He looked at me w/ concern before closing his door to the garden.

I got out of my computer chair, heading towards my mini-freezer/refrigerator. I grabbed a Coke from it, and took the can of Sour Cream and Onion/Wasabi Pringles from the top of the mini, and went back to my computer chair, aranging my glasses to I could see out of them.

"Konnichi Wa, Tomoko"I said, greeting my cat as she walked in, yawning at me like this was an everyday thing. I sighed, and concentrated on fixing my laptop. I looked next to my computer for inspiriation, a picture of Tomoko..my mom. She was wearing her winter kimono, pink with white petals decorated on it. I was next to her, wearing my little outfit.

I reached next to it, grabbing the box w/ the stick of RAM in it.I fixed it into my laptop, sighing at it's completion. I then packed it into my laptop case, along w/my wallet.

"I might as well make sure no one's tryin' to hack into the site."I said to myself, grabbing onto my chips and concentrating on my computer.I pulled my custom-made hacking program up, and typed in the correct IP address.

"Phew..no hackings as of yet." I sighed, bored and dissapointed that there wasn't anything happening. I glanced over to my Floppy Disk's full of my viruses that I made, and noticed a blue and white Diskette that I never saw there before. I grabbed onto it wtih curiosity..

"Hikari no Kodomo.." A Deep voice instantly played in my head..a soothing voice like no other. It was the voice that was recently in my dream's, who called himself Lumi.

"Nani?!!?!"I said, pushing out my chair. I noticed my legs suddenly dissappering..

And I blacked out.

[OoC:He lands in a different trailmon than everyone else, so if anyone gets as far as the trailmon...don't mention Shun]

----
[Satoshi Takinowa]
-------------

"Haruka, just calm down."I was talking to her over the phone. It's been 4 years since our last "trip" to the digital world, life had gotten...what I call normal. I got a job, so did Hawkmon, and I got into a college on a scholarship. Aiymee, Chosen Child of UnHoly, got a job at a summer camp, working as a consuler. Haruka went to America, studying to be a History Teacher. She went to America, leaving on this note..

"Finally, I'm gettin' out a-here."

"Satoshi..I don't like airplanes that much, you know that.Lopmon on the other hand.."She said, you could hear her vopice shaking over the phone.
"Just fall asleep or watch the Tube while your on the plane. Just think, you'll be here in no time for summer break."
"Is that a good thing?"

"Haruka, everyone's anticipating you coming here. Even Midori and Sakura. So just come"I told her, sitting down at my computer and surfing the web for a research paper.
"Finee.."She sighed,"No cellphones on the plane, but I'll call you when I land at Tokyo International."
"Ok."I said, hanging up.

"I wonder what Kenichi is doing."I sighed, getting from my chair and grabbing a Cola from my fridge. Hawkmon was over my mom's house, playing with Sakura and Midori.

"Huh..I didn't leave this hanging around.."I said, noting the Lite Skyblue diskette on my kitchen table. I sighed, picking it up.
"Time to place you where you belong."I told it, playing around.

KNOCK...KNOCK...I looked at the door, someone was here. I wasn't expecting a visitor, so I went to the door to peekout the peep hole, and no-one was there.
"Prank Joke...very funny"I sighed, looking at the disk. I felt a surging warmth coming from my D-Sense, and I suddenly felt lightheaded.

"Kaze no Kodomo" was the last thing I heard before I passed out in darkness.

-------

"Ughh...What happened?"I said, sitting up from my laying down position. I looked around me, and it looked like I landed in a train. I looked around for any signs of life, and found none.

I suddenly felt something bothering me, and looked around..Midori was here, along with Kenichi. I looked around for a door, and found one, leading to another car, and showing the dark tunnel in which we were traveling in.I walked carefully into the next car, looking around for either Kenichi or Midori.

But what I found was the noise of someone crying. I looked around, and noted a girl with blond hair crying in the corner. I walked over, placing my hands in my pocket and plastering a smile on my face.

"Hey, you alright?"I bent down, looking into the girls sobbing eyes...something was eeriely familar about her..

"Sat..oshi?"She asked, looking at me with a longing. I nodded, and she instantly stopped crying and lunged for me...

I'll post as Midori and I'll post the towns next. No one go above getting onto a Trailmon..ok?

Or I'll chop your heads off!

Roy Karrde
12th April 2004, 04:53 PM
Name: Laura June Lutz

Personality: She's kind, but quiet, she cares alot about her children and when she is away from them it hurts her alot. Most of the time she will remain quiet when it comes to decisions and will just go along with the flow.

Look's:
Real World: She basically wears rags, her clothes are dirty, smelly, and cling onto her, Her hair is a dirty blonde due to her life now in the rundown building, She still has beautiful blue eyes, she hasnt grown much since the last one, meaning she is about five feet tall, Her body hasnt matured much through the years and she could pass for a twelve year old. Her skin is incredibly pale and she has lost so much weight that you can see the out line of her bones through her skin.

Digital World: Her hair is clean and reaches her shoulder blades She still has blue eyes and looks like she did in the real world, Her clothing has changed now to more of a Military school outfit, which is black short sleve, proper outfit with two golden strips going down the front and back of it, for a bottom she wears a white skirt that reaches her knees, She also wears a black military style hat, it's not like a normal hat as in it doesnt have the same design instead it is black, slopes over the head on one side and is flat on the top instead of having a dome like normal hats.

Element/Spirit name: Metal/Holy

Location of Spirit: * Promised to be filled in later *

D-Spirit Colors: Her D- Spirit is Silver with white buttons and a white grip

Abilities:
Holy Wings: She grows two long light pink wings from her back and is capable of flight.

Meta Swallow: the menerals in the ground come up and form around a opponent traping them inside, this really does no damage to them but allows her to have some time to regroup her thoughts and plan another plan of attack.

Life Giving: She is able to open up a portal and intercept a attack that is heading toward one member of the team, the problem is she gets hit with the attack instead of them.

Relationships: She hasnt seen Satoshi in four years and is afraid that he has forgotten about her, She has two adopted Children: Jennifer and Ryan, that may actually be Satoshi and Laura's actual Children; Sister to Auny * If She signs up *

Theme Songs:
Yuuhi no Yakusoku (http://www.animelyrics.com/anime/digimon/yuuhinoyakusoku.htm) - Sung to her by Satoshi in the last one.

Yuuki wo Tsubasa ni Shite (http://www.animelyrics.com/anime/digimon/digiywtn.htm)

Other: She loves Satoshi but is afraid to show it in the begining just in case he finds out what her life is now like.

Laura Lutz
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
4 Years Ago
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I sat there in that little judges office while he, that little man he was, toiled about while we awaited his decision. It had been four months since we had banished the evil from both world. Four months in which Satoshi and I had become more than we had ever been before. So there we sat, Satoshi, Akira, Satoru, newborn Midori, and Sakura, and then me. Dressed up like a proper girl I sat there, the dress, the ugly one that Akira made me wear, it itched and was uncomfortable. “After much deliberation, I have reached my verdict” The judge rasped his throaty voice like nails scraping on a chalkboard. “I hate to say it, but since you allready have three children Miss Takinowa, and with that and your current financial situation, I cannot allow you to adopt this child at this time”

“No” Satoshi whispered his breath taken away from him, I couldn’t even speak I was stunned and saddened at the same time, not because I would have to go back to that awful awful place but because I would never see Satoshi again. I felt two strong hands raise me up from the chair, I reached out my hand trying to touch Satoshi one last time, he reached out for my hand, we were mere inches away from touching, just a little more inches. The guard pushed me backwards; I would have fallen onto the ground except for him holding tightly onto my arm. I would never forget being dragged out of that courtroom, Satoshi with tears in his eyes, his arm still stretched out for my hand.

I arrived at the home, as the sun sank low in the sky. The two police officers walked me inside and then left, I was taken to a small room on the forth floor, it was freezing cold from the Tokyo winter. They stripped me of my clothes and placed me in the rags that I was so used to wearing, they were the standard clothes of runaway children, and they were stinky, and too big, and just never fit. My old clothes would be sold to somewhere so that the people there would just get even more money while us children were left in rooms with no heading, no light, and bugs eating through the bed.

I cried for hours that night, I cried endless rivers of tears as I sat there in the muck that was my new home. It was so cold in that room that the tears froze to my face while I shivered from the unrelentless cold. That night when it was so dark I couldn’t even see my hand, I heard something brush pass my window, it could have been a bird or owl, I had no idea. Yet the wings brushed pass the window again, and again, with a click the window swung open bathing light into the room. In the light stood the magnificent outline of a angel, no not a angel, even better it was Satoshi with his Holy wings outstretched he stood at my window. He stood there for minutes gazing at my tear stricken face; finally he took a few steps onto the icy floor of my room. He walked over to me and lifted up my face so that I could look at his, with the wave of his hand he brushed off the salty ice that clung to my eyelashes. “I found you,” He whispered picking me up in his warm gentle hands. He turned and walked briskly toward the window, he was going to take me away from here, take me to safety, but he couldn’t. I was clinging onto him for dear life, but I had to finally call out for him to stop.

“You cant take me out of here, you just cant, if you did you would ruin the rest of your life, Satoshi, I cant live with that, you have to leave me here” I whispered to him. He sighed knowing that I was right, and took me over to the filth covered bed and layed me down. “Satoshi..don’t go” I begged him as he pulled the sheets up to my neck.

“I’m not going to go” He replied laying down next to me on top of the sheets. “I’ll stay here as long as I can, now try to get some sleep, please” He w told me, I turned back to him and gave him a slow nod as I kept my body from shaking, even with the covers on it still felt as if it were thirty degrees below zero in the room. Realizing this Satoshi stretched out his wings again and covered me in a feathery sheet, which was warm and soft at the same time. I snuggled up against it and fell asleep to the sound of Satoshi’s breathing and the feeling of him running a finger up and down the side of my back as he waited for me to fall asleep.

That morning I awoke to the sound of movement around the room; I got up dazedly, holding the sheet up to my neck. “I have to leave Laura, I have to get back to my mom before school starts” Satoshi explained walking to the window and releasing his wings. I got up and held onto his arm, fresh tears allready in my eyes. “I allready know what your going to say, I’ll be back tonight, I promise” He told me, I had no rebuttal for that so I allowed him to just bend down and kiss my dry lips, I flung away the sheet and clasped onto his neck as tightly as possible drawing him in deeper for the kiss.

“Tell Akira I’m sorry if she is worried about you staying the night with a girl” I said to Satoshi after breaking from the kiss, he turned to look at me as he perched himself on the window seal.

“I think out of all the girls in the world, you would be the only one my mom wouldn’t worry about when it came to me spending the night with you” Satoshi smiled kissing me on the cheek one last time. “Oh I have something for you” He added reaching deep into his pocket, his fingers returned grasped onto a small black pen. The pen had Satoru’s law firm signature on it; my name was engraved onto the side of the pen in gold letters.

“It’s beautiful, I’ll treasure it forever” I told him pressing the pen against my chest, Satoshi nodded and took flight, I watched him fly off into the sun rise, and just stood there at the window allowing the frosty wind to blow through my hair. “I love you” I whispered, that night I awoke in another room, it looked the same but it wasn’t, the smell, the taste, it was all different. Satoshi didn’t come to my window that night, nor the night afterwards or after that, eventually I was told that one of the guards had told him that I was moved out of the country, to give up on him because he would move on in his life. I never gave up.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Present Time.

I felt Satoshi’s eyes upon me and I couldn’t help but giggle, he ran his warm tough hands over my face and made a noise that was supposed to signal he was deep in thought “You know when I went to sleep, I was alone in this bed, so who is this girl?” Satoshi asked reaching down and tickling me in my stomach, I bit my lip to keep myself from laughing, while I made fake snoring noises. “Well she can’t be my other girlfriend because she only comes around Wednesdays,” He added which shot me straight up in bed.

“What girlfriend?” I asked him giving him a serious look.

“Gotcha” He laughed tickling my stomach again, I layed back down again and rolled over onto my side to face him. “God, I forgot how beautiful you are” He whispered.

I blushed like a little schoolgirl and looked into his beautiful eyes “I betcha say that to all the girls” I laughed, he smiled that beautiful grin of his and layed back down on his back.

“Yeah most of them” Satoshi laughed, I knew he was just joking and playing around. “But I mean it this time” He whispered turning to look at me again. I laughed and kissed him on the head before relaxing back onto the pillow.

“Hey mom, mom you need to wake up” Satoshi said his voice suddenly becoming very young and girlish, at that moment the heaven around me dissolved dragging me back into hell.

“Mom wake up” The voice yelled again, I slowly awoke back in the real world to see Jennifer’s face right in front of mine, her blonde hair dangling down tickling my cheek. I slowly rose up as Jennifer moved off of me; Ryan was sitting at the doorway, his thumb in his mouth and that ragged little sheet in his hand. “Mom were out of food again, the bugs got into the old cereal,” She informed me sticking her tongue out and making a face that implied she was discussed.

My stomach rumbled at the thought of food, any food. I took my kids out to the restaurant down the street, because well it was all we had left, the street was cold that morning, the air had a bitter chill to it. I swore to myself that I would not reduce myself or my kids down to being nothing more than Garbage rats, but it’s all we could do to fill our stomachs. “There it is” Jennifer yelled pointing to the alley across the street which held the dumpster that was usually full with either old food or half eaten food.

“Jennifer watch out” I yelled, she turned to look back to me after darting out into the street, everything that happened next seemed to just slow down, the car, Jennifer realizing what was happening, the collision, Jennifer falling to the ground. I rushed to her side as time caught up with me, “Baby are you okay?” I asked holding her head; she mumbled something that I couldn’t make out as the driver walked to my side.

“I’m sorry, she came out of nowhere” The driver apologized, grabbing his checkbook and a pen. “I’ll write you a check, just call me and tell me what you think anything will cost?” He asked, I looked up to him to say something when I noticed the pen; it was almost the same one that Satoshi gave me all those years ago. It was the same pen.

“Sasatoshi’s pen” I mumbled loudly pointing at the pen, the man eyed it and then looked back at me.

“Satoshi is my son, my name is Satoru,” He said shaking my hand, when I explained who I was he was shocked; he was even more shocked when I explained that I had two kids with me. The next thing I knew he was taking me back to Akira’s house to check Jennifer out. Akira by the way welcomed me with more than open arms, and declared that we could stay at her place even before I could say hello.

Jennifer and Ryan were treated to food in the kitchen while Akira took me back to her room. I showered, many times, and got dressed in the clothing she brought out for me. I figured she had something planned, but it wasn’t until she was showing me how to shave my arms, legs, and other areas, was when she told me she wanted to surprise Satoshi with my sudden presence.

My heart nearly leaped out of my throat when she told me, that I would see Satoshi again, how could I see him in my presence condition? I looked like a twig, my skin was still pale white, and I looked like a ghost. Yet here I was standing in front of Satoshi’s doorway, I knocked, once, twice. I began to turn when something caught my eye; it was under his doormat. It was silver and looked almost metallic in nature. I reached down to pick it up thinking that Satoshi dropped it on the way inside to his house. When my hands touched it’s cold surface I heard a voice say “Hagane no Kodomo”

Blackness surrounded me, deep dark, blackness, when it faded the clatter of train tracks was heard all around me. I was holding on to something, a pole, I was on a train. The blackness, the train, I knew where I was, I was in the Digital world again, the stupid Digital world.

Realization hit me, my kids, they were still back there, back at Akira’s, they didn’t know I was gone, they would worry for me, and they would be scared. I fell to the floor my arms wraped around the pole, I slumped my back between the side of the seats, and the door to the train. There was no need to try to hold back the tears this time; they flowed freely with no end in sight. I cried there for hours, or maybe it was minutes, but it felt like forever, I had betrayed my kids, I had betrayed my last chance to see Satoshi. I just wanted to crawl up in a corner and let the pain seep out. “Are you okay?” A voice asked, a familiar voice, I knew that voice. I looked up at him with blurry eyes; it couldn’t be, could it?

“Satoshi?” I asked.

classy_cat18
12th April 2004, 05:21 PM
Name: Tajiri Hotaru (last name first)
Personality: Her innocence and naïveté leads many to believe that she’s a lot younger than she really is. She’s very curious about everything and can be nosy at times. Despite her looks, she’s intelligent and will get serious at the drop of a hat. She loves to cheer up people and rarely loses her temper. She loves music and her very voice almost sounds musical. She wonders why her mom decided to call her “Firefly”.
Look's: About 5’4” and medium build. Her skin is slightly tanned, giving her a Polynesian look (no one knows why she looks like that). Her black hair is done up in two pigtails, one on each side. A simple look of a white long-sleeved T-shirt, jean overalls, and white Nikes give her a “little girl” look. She wears a silver bracelet with star charms and a matching necklace. She carries around a backpack containing books she reads, her MP3 player, flute, snacks, and other things.
Abilities: Fiery Kiss – a simple fire-breathing move.
Relationships: open. Anybody? *gives puppy-dog look*
Theme Songs: Smile (http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/vitaminc/smile.html) by Vitamin C.
All Star (http://www.animelyrics.com/anime/digimon/allstar.htm) by Smash Mouth. Sorry, don’t know any suitable anime songs.
Other: *grins and whacks other with an aluminum bat*

Tajiri Hotaru

"I'm home!" I shouted as I burst through the door. I entered the kitchen and saw Mom in front of the stove. "How are you today, Mom?"

"I'm fine," she answered. "Did you have a good day at school?"

"Yeah, but they gave me homework again." I laughed and went to my room. I was greeted by my dog, Star. "Hi, boy! Who's been a good boy?" I scratched behind his ears and sat on my bed, not yet ready to do my homework. Looking across the room, I noticed that the window was open and letting in a nice breeze. But Mom never keeps my window open when I'm not at home. Maybe I forgot to close it this morning. I walked over to close it but noticed something on my desk: a yellow floppy disk. This definitely wasn't mine. I hesitated for a moment before picking it up.

Honoo no Kodomo... I heard a voice say in my head.

"Huh?" I instantly became weak and sleepy and blacked out.

---------------

I feel rumbling... I opened my eyes and gasped. "Where am I? This isn't my room!" Whatever it was, it was moving. I looked back and saw that I was still wearing my backpack. I sat up and looked around. I've never seen these kids before. There were a couple that were awake.

"Hey! Do you know where we are?" I yelled to them.

OOC: I'm still working on my RP'ing, so I apologize on my shortness!

OOC #2: Will we be staying in the Digital World, or will we find a way there and back soon?

Haruko
12th April 2004, 10:11 PM
OoC:Classy, that's alright. Anyway, the voice you would hear would most likely be "Honoo no Kodomo(Fire's Child, because your only attack is fire.). Also, we will be in the Digital world untill we gather all the spirit's, a lot of the fighting with Lucemon will be in the real world.

Honoo/Hi=Flame/Blaze
Hikari=Light
Mizu=Water
Yami=Darkness
Kaze=Wind
Hagane=Metal
Koori=Ice

I forgot was earth was though...^^;;

VirtualPlay
12th April 2004, 10:36 PM
Character:

Name: Konnetsu Maichi (surname name)
Personality: Despite being slightly oppressed by her parents in the real world, she's very happy and energetic, more so now that she doesn't have to listen to them. She's very friendly, loves talking to people, and gets upset when people don't want to talk. She doesn't get angry or sad very easily.
Look's:
~Before: Is around 5'8" tall, and weighs about 120 lbs.; skinny, but not that weak. Forced into a tomboyish life, her flaming red hair is kept in a bob, and she only has pants (all baggy/loose, mostly jeans) and general t-shirts to wear. Her eyes are a pale red in color.
~After: (created for another RPG, but it works here)
http://home.comcast.net/~dark_archon/dolls/dolls/katrina_beast.pngBase (http://www.sparklingice.net/dolls/)
Element/Spirit name: Fire/Combustmon
Location of Spirit: TBA
D-Spirit Colors: Red Base, black Grip and Buttons.
Abilities:
~Flare Shield: Creates an aura of fire around herself, destroying most physical projectiles and burning anyone who tries to physically hit her.
~Fireball: Launches a ball of fire; the larger the ball, the more energy it takes for her to use this attack. Can be used in rapid succession, but that wears her out faster.
~Warm Touch: Slightly (not fully) heals someone wherever she touches. She can use it on herself, but it takes a little more concentration.
Relationships: Develops quite the crush on Shun, despite his total lack of communication; tries her hardest to get him to open up, honestly believing he can if he'd just listen to everyone.
Theme Songs:
~Rhythm Emotion (http://www.animelyrics.com/anime/gundamw/gwremton.htm) (Gundam Wing Japanese intro) - describes her relationship with Shun very well.
Other: Is pretty anti-violent, so she has some inner conflicts with her Spirit.

Spirit:

Name: Combustmon
Species: Fire Human
Data, Virus or Vaccine: Virus
Looks: Body shape is just like Maichi, but about 7'6" and covered with a light red fur. Where Maichi's hair would be is a stream of fire, and around her waist like Maichi's skirt is a flare of fire. Her eyes are bright red and glowing like lava.
Personality: Very energetic and ready to battle, push her too far and she erupts with anger. And the last thing you want to see is Combustmon mad at you. When not in battle mode, she's very friendly and happy to do anything for other people.
Attacks:
~Flare Barrier: Similar to Maichi's Flare Shield, but can cover other CC as well.
~Flamethrower: Releases a continuous stream of fire at her target(s). The longer she uses this attack, the more energy she uses.
~Heat Wave: Focuses and makes the air around her target(s) heat up greatly, as if they were inside an active volcano.
~Fire Fists: Her hands become engulfed in fire and make her punches at least burn her target(s).
Element: Fire

----------

Maichi ~ Fire 『火 た ć*äŸ›ă€
In the Physical World
~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~
"Bye, Maichi, be good while I'm at work!" Mom called out from her car. I waved to her from my window but said nothing. I hated my mother, hated everything she made me do. I mean, do I want my hair short? Do I want to wear dad's old jeans and shirts? HELL no! But all my mom ever thinks about is anti-feminism and promoting it any way she can. She hates how "us females" are all looked down upon by males because we're "not supposed to work." Like I give a crap?

Dad had already gone to work and I had no siblings. Sighing, I turned from the window to face the only "good" part of mom's attitude: my computer. Insistent on the fact that I get the best for "work preparation," she had gotten me the fastest computer, with a huge hard drive and just about every accessory possible. Well, there were no game controllers. But still, my computer was the "silver lining" on the enormous cloud called "Mom".

"Google, you are my best friend," I said, pulling down images of clothing I only dreamed of owning. Skirts, baby-doll tees, dresses (not the super-frilly ones), bikinis (Mom insisted on one-pieces), etc. Opening Photoshop (the only non-internet application I used), I started editing the pic I had taken of myself, adding the clothes on like a paper doll. Then I edited my hair longer (Liquify this, b****), down to somewhere mid-back.

Zooming out again, I realized that's really how I'd like to look. And I actually looked good like that, the red schoolgirl-style skirt really matched my hair. "Too bad this'll never happen," I said glumly, saving my work.

My stomach growled, being not that unlike Mom in its forcing me to get food. Standing up, I turned towards the door, but my eye caught on something on my usually-clean desk. I picked it up; it was a red floppy disk, something I didn't remember seeing before. Looking around as if someone was watching to see my reaction, I looked more closely at it. The label was the same red as the red plastic.

A strange voice spoke in my head. ă€Œç«ăźć*äŸ›ă€ {Hi no kodomo.} was all it said before I felt a strange sensation, like the world was dissolving from underneath me.

Then I blacked out.

~-~-~-~-~

The first thing I was aware of was rumbling. Just rumbling. As more senses came into focus, I could tell that I was rumbling too, on some hard wood floor or something. Finally figuring out how, I opened my eyes. The first thing I saw was the rumbling wood floor I had felt. Almost immediately, the second thing I saw was a mess of orange around my face. A mess of orange that looked strangely like...

"Hair!" I said, my own voice surprising me as I pushed myself up from the ground. Yes, the orange mass was my hair, tugging on it hurt. Standing up, I instantly noticed my clothes had changed. Red schoolgirl skirt, pink spaghetti-strap top, red bikini underneath, pink socks and cute sandals...it was all here, like I had made my picture look. A few questions started invading my head...

'How did this happen? Where the Hell am I? What do I do next?'

A small beep seemed to answer me when I thought of the third one. I looked around, unsure of where the beep had come from. I heard the beep again and realized it had come from the floor. Looking down, I saw a red and black thing practically hugging my feet. Crouching, I picked it up and looked at it. It looked like a mini computer, and (judging by its earlier beeping) it probably was. "What the heck is this thing?" I wondered aloud.

I was not expecting it to answer. As an eye formed on the little display, it said, "This is your D-Spirit. Hello, Maichi, one of the Chosen Children."

"GYAH!" I shouted, almost tossing away the thing. Great, talking computers, what's next?

"Satoshi!" I jumped, a girl's voice startling me worse than the computer speaking. Looking around I realized it must have come from another train car. Pushing open the door that separated cars, I walked across the path (noticing that I was in some kind of tunnel) and opened the other car's door.

Two people looked up as I entered. Two people who seemed to have been hugging. A guy with brown hair who looked like he was old enough for college and a blond-haired girl who looked no older than twelve. The girl looked like she had been crying recently.

"Oh, I'm sorry..." I muttered, realizing I had probably interrupted their private meeting. I turned to go back through the door.

"Wait, who are you?" The guy asked. I turned back, confused. They were both standing now, holding each other like a couple, despite the fact that it looked kind of...odd.

"Er," I said, not really knowing how to respond. "Well, my name is Konnetsu Maichi, and according to this thingïżœ" I held up the talking computer thingy "ïżœI am 'one of the Chosen Children'. Whatever the Hell that means."
~~~~~~~~
Hope there's nothing wrong with that post ^^' kinda long, considering I didn't know much about Digimon when I started writing it.

Toxicity
13th April 2004, 04:09 PM
Sorry I was late guys...Just wanted you to know that I'll try editing a form in tonight...(I'm still Gothic Latias, but I got a username change)

Yami Annika
13th April 2004, 07:17 PM
Name: Aunyailia Michelle Vergere
Age: (For people that were in Digital Sensations, your allowed to be around or about 22 as a maximum age. otherwise, 12-18 unless your a key...which could be from 4-22) I've been told this takes place in Spring, and since the last one took place in summer and she had only been 16 for a few days, her age would still be 19... almost 20.
Personality: Is still the light-hearted, free-spirited, and easy-to-provoke person the group new last time. Still is uncomfortable about her feelings for Kenichi, and has trouble expressing them, even though she seems to wear her heart on her sleeve.
Look's: (these can change slightly in the Digital World, like clothing or hair.) She, of course, looks older. Still wears purple contacts over her real eye color (one hazel, one blue). Average height. Still has the same hairstyle from last time (for those who have forgotten, allow me to recap: cut short around her face, long in the back. Has a braid the length of the hair in the back sitting over her shoulder, to the front.), except now she has adopted the art of high-lighting the hair around her face in dark purple, like it was in the digital world. Her skin is as pale as it was last time, and she wears light purple eye shadow. Wears the same sort of Asian-cut shirts, except now they are all white decorated in light blue, and with pants, not capris. Her nails are well groomed, and painted a light blue to match.
In the Digital World, her hair is changed from brown to black, making her seem even paler. Her shirts are now black, accented with midnight blue and purple. Her nails are somewhat longer, without paint. She seems to be a few inches taller, but it might be the shoes. Her eyes are, again, naturally purple, but a tint darker than last time.
Element/Spirit name (The Holy Spirits get 2 spirits, not just 1): Darkness/Hosheepiamon
Location of Spirit (Please fill this up later):
(Only for Keys)Key Element and name:
D-Spirit Colors: (Buttons, Base and Grip): Buttons: Black, Base: Midnight Blue, Grip: Dark Purple
Abilities: (3 maximum, less' your a key or Holy Spirit Holder, then you get 5.)
Yami Jump ? Can step into shadows and teleport herself practically anywhere. Can also hide herself inside the shadows (kinda like a temporary alternate universe) if she desperately needs to hide.
Sweet Dreams ? Can trick an opponent?s better judgment, to make them forget something, or overlook something, etc.
Shadow?s Arrow ? A bow and set of arrows appear. She can shoot them almost at the speed of light, able to pass through any sort of protection at height of powers, and they are incredibly sharp. If she truly wants, and is powerful enough, she can use each pinprick to heal herself, and, at the height of her power, it can corrupt the person for a short while. However, it takes a lot out of her in the beginning.
Relationships: May/May not be girlfriend to Kenichi (again, she's still not sure about her feelings), is still acting older sister to Laura
Theme Songs: (Optional, 4 max)
Nishi Kaze no Kaeri Michi (CardCaptor Sakura)
Half-Pain (Witch Hunter Robin)
Other: She has, for reasons unknown to her, been practicing archery for the last two years. Is called ?Auny? by Kenichi and Laura only.

I've been told that it's Spring, and since it's not yet Auny's twentieth birthday yet (it's sometime in summer), her age will be changed to 19, if that's alright.
(I will finish the spirit thing soon, I promise I'll try!)

Aunyailia
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

It had been four years. Four years since I saw most of everyone. We all went our separate ways. That was just how things went. Such is life, I suppose.

Four years had passed, and I hated my purse.

It was nice? and pink. It was big? and pink. And I had no problem with it? except it was very, very pink. I wanted to buy another, but I just couldn?t find the time? and I was lazy. With a trip to France and all, I was very busy, and very lazy. So, I thought I would fill it with many pink things, until I got bored with that. Now it was stuffed with life?s necessities. Which included loads of dollar bills and quarters, pocky and other sweets, and my old D-Sense. My D-Sense? how could I ever leave home without it?

If one could call it a home. 19 years old, going on twenty, and I was still living with my parents. I never asked anyone to come over, for anything. After all, if they saw? I foresaw many embarrassing moments at the thought.

I sighed and looked down to find my D-Sense in my hand. In all my musings, I must have gotten it out. This was not new, it happened quite often. I just opened my purse ? ugh, the sound of Velcro. It was enough to send shivers down my spine ? and placed the device carefully back in. As I glanced up, I saw something I would normally have ignored ? a black cat. However, I did a quick double take when I saw the tail: long and feather-like.

?Hoshimon?? I called out cautiously. People continued to pass by as the cat bounded around the corner of a building. ?Hoshimon, wait!? I yelled out, and chased her.

When I rounded the corner, she was nowhere to be seen. I sighed, and stopped short. A hallucination, again. I had had so many in the last few years? but they had mostly disappeared after the first year. Even if she was back, Hoshimon didn?t have the power to disappear, not in that form.

I leaned over, and closed my eyes for a moment. At least I didn?t know anyone in this part of town. It would have been very embarrassing. I took a deep breath, and opened my eyes, to see another something I hadn?t noticed before, and would have usually ignored if it weren?t today. A small diskette? mostly purple, a dark purple.

Curiosity getting the better of me, I bent down and picked it up. Bringing it eye level, I flipped it around back and forth, but there was no label whatsoever. But what came next almost made me drop it. A voice, deep and soothing, called out to me.

?Yami no Kodomo??

I felt tired suddenly, so very tired. The strange thought of ?Not this again?? barely had time to reach my mind before I fell into a fatigued darkness?

-=-=-=-=-=-=-

I was on a train. I knew that because I felt it moving, and I had been on every moving vehicle known to man before. It was similar to a train?

I woke up instantly, almost like I had been playing with an electrical socket again. I was hidden behind chairs in the corner of the train. I stood up awkwardly, and surveyed my surroundings. I felt? different, taller. There were a few other children, looking confused, and they were unfamiliar to me.

Except? wait. How many other young girls that I knew were from Japan and had blonde hair?

?Laura?? I wondered thoughtfully aloud. She looked up at me. Thinner than I last saw her, but there was no mistake in that face.

?Laura!? I exclaimed, jumping slightly and jerking my hands, palms open, down. And I did something I had never done before, so girlish I would have never considered it. But as I saw her and did the strange movement with my hands ? I squealed. I grabbed her and hugged her so hard I wouldn?t have been surprised if she suffocated.

Then, the person she was with? Satoshi? I was surprised I hadn?t noticed him for who he was before. He was Satoshi, the one Laura had chosen.

I was happy? Sure, I was in the Digital World, but I wasn?t alone.

Roy Karrde
13th April 2004, 08:09 PM
Laura Lutz
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
“Shhh” Satoshi whispered stroking my hair, I always wondered how he could do that, how his touch could calm me down, it could make everything nice and happy again. “I missed you so much” He added, tears building in both of our eyes again.

“I wont ever let you go again” I told him, grasping his hand and intertwining our fingers, I was never going to let go of his hand ever again, I was going to hand on to that hand for dear life. “Never…ever…again” I whispered our faces moving closer together, our lips moving closer together.

“Hey do you know where we are?” Some one yelled, we were so close just inches away from kissing for the first time in years. I sighed and turned away as Satoshi did, to take a look at the new arrival obviously a new chosen child. I turned back and snuggled against Satoshi’s shoulder for comfort, I just wanted to fall asleep right there as it felt like the safest place in any world.

“It’s a long story, were, were in a new place” I told her keeping my eye closed, the words fell from my mouth softly, it felt like I wasn’t even saying them, my body felt numb, like clay or putty. “Think of it like a vacation”

“Oh I’m sorry” Another girl chimed up as she turned toward the door, I opened my eyes to look at her lazily while keeping my head on Satoshi’s shoulder. Satoshi began to get up which caused me to get up and stretch my weak legs, it felt like I was standing on toothpicks or something. Satoshi began to talk to the girls, and I walked over to one of the seats and sat down. For the first time since I arrived on the train I realized how cold it was in the room, maybe it was my brain just imagining it because no one else seemed to be cold, but I was really cold, so cold that I began to shiver and chill bumps appeared on my arm.

Satoshi told the girl he would be right back and walked over to me. “Are you cold?” He asked me, I nodded quickly, it felt like every movement caused me to grow even colder. Satoshi raised up and removed his shirt, well it was more like a sweat shirt only lighter, he placed it over me, it felt like I was wearing a huge coat, even the sleeves were like twice as long, but it felt warm, and it smelt like Satoshi, a smell I had been dreaming about for four years. “Satoshi, I just wanted you to know that even though it’s been four years I still..” I began to say only to be cut off by a loud screech.

“Laura!!!” Auny squealed running over to me, I some how felt that fate was against me and Satoshi, but in my heart I knew that Satoshi knew what I was going to say, and in the end I wanted to thank Auny for breaking up the moment, it seemed more sincere and romantic then any words could say. Auny grabbed me up in her arms and squeezed me tightly; if I hadn’t been able to slip lower into the sweatshirt I knew I would have been a goner.

I looked back to Satoshi, who mouthed “I know”, I smiled as large as I could back at him before turning to Auny who led me out of the room, down a long tunnel and into another car. “So you have to tell me everything,” Auny said seriously sliding herself down next to me in her regular lovable self.

“I’m so glad you’re here Auny,” I told her reaching over and throwing my arms around her neck, she wrapped her arms around my back and squeezed me, it knocked the air at me for the time, but I didn’t care because it was Auny, and next to Satoshi, Auny, Kari, and the other Laura were the best things ever.

“Your so thin, first thing I’m doing when we get to the digital world, is to get some food in you” Auny smiled, I laughed at that comment, and let go of Auny, I took a moment to look at her, she had grown so much since the last time I had seen her, but it was still Auny, like a lovable teddy bear that you hadn’t seen for many years, no matter how much it had changed, it was still that lovable teddy bear.

“Auny, I..I want to tell you something, I’m..a mother” I told her, with a smile.

I'm working on a Jun and Jennifer post I'll get this post edited by tomarrow morning and have those up! As for the post above, it was really aqward in some scenes I know, but I just wasnt sure if Poli wanted to have Satoshi tell everyone about the Digital World or not so I left it a little open ended, anyway sorry about that.

classy_cat18
13th April 2004, 10:55 PM
Tajiri Hotaru

"It's a long story, we're, we're in a new place," the girl told me as she held on to her friend. "Think of it as a vacation."

"Vacation. Okay," I said slowly. "Although I didn't want to be knocked out just to go on one." I watched them hold each other; they seemed very close. I wish that they wouldn't do it in front of the single people. The one named Laura and another girl went to the next car.

I finally felt boredom settle on me and searched my backpack for my MP3 player. Before turning it on, however, I decided to look out the window. Nothing but darkness. Must be in a tunnel. Something about this was starting to make me feel nervous. It's hard to relax when you wake up in a moving vehicle with unknown kids. I stood up on shaking legs and started to walk to a seat.

"WHOO-WHOO!" a loud, deep voice boomed.

I let out a small squeak. "Someone cut that out!"

"Wasn't us," one of the kids said.

The voice came again, vibrating through the car. My heart skipped a beat. "The train's alive! Cool!"

Thargor
15th April 2004, 02:24 PM
Name: Kenichi Tanaka Takinowa

Personality: The once ever-serious Kenichi has taken a change for the better and has loosened up somewhat since his adventures in the Digital World. He is still somewhat serious, but can fall into a light-hearted, kind mood with those that he loves. Finding a family and a group of friends has given him motivation and he would not let anybody take away somebody he cared about. He has a particular soft spot for his young sisters.

Look's: In the real world Kenichi is a few inches taller than his younger brother, his black hair having grown out a bit to the point of being kept, but a little shaggy. He usually wears a casual pair of slightly baggy pants, a loose t-shirt and a leather jacket.

In the Digital world Kenichi wears his old fashioned green vest, two metal guards attached to either arm running up to his elbows with emblems of fire blazed upon their surface. He wears a pair of sunglasses with red lenses, and a silver chain rests against his chest over his heart.

Element/Spirit name: Earth / Gaiamon and Spectral / Luminmon

Location of Spirit: N/A

Key Element and name: Fire / Feumon

D-Spirit Colors: Black Buttons, Red Base and White Grip

Abilities:

1. Earth Armor- A stronger form of Kenichi’s old move “Armor of the Earth” this move also makes armor for Kenichi, but of a much stronger and stable nature. He has the ability now to encase digimon and people in this armor without touching them.

2. Gai Force- Kenichi controls the Earth and makes it sway to his own command. It can also be used to feel for enemies across long distances.

3. Spectral Force- this ability gathers up the surrounding elemental energies and enables Kenichi to use it as an offensive weapon.

4. Spectrum- a move Kenichi has developed with Rimon, this allows him to teleport over the Digital world, and even go back and forth between the two worlds usually.

5. Flame-Swords- an aptly named move that allows Kenichi to create two fiery swords out of either hand. A very good close range weapon.

Relationships: He is the brother to Satoshi, Midori, and Sakura. He is a cousin of Haruka. He also cares for Aunyailia a lot, but at as always their situation is a little complicated. Rimon remains Kenichi’s partner and confident in the Digital World, where he acts as a protector.

Other: Has become extremely close to his family over the past four years. His mother acts very protective over her prodigal son, and his two sisters at times vie for his time. He has also made time to spend with Aunyailia, but has also gone missing for weeks at a time on “trips”…

Earth Spirit:

Name: Gaiamon
Species: Warrior
Looks: A very tall digimon at 10'6", this digimon has a human-like body. With a fighter's build and large plated stone armor covering this warrior from slanted helmet to his gauntlets, to his boots, this digimon is prepared for battle. A pair of yellow glowing eyes can be seen from the shadow of the helmet slit and a pair of massive war hammers are strapped to his back. His breastplate has the symbol of Earth stamped on it.
Personality: Even though this digimon spirit looks intimidating, he seems to exude a sense of warmth and decency. He gives no quarter to those who do evil, he is a digimon that keeps himself down to earth.
Attacks:
1. Titan's Wrath- Gaiamon uses his war hammers to smash the ground with terrible force, ripping the earth apart and anything else in its path.
2. Sonic Boom- His attack for dealing with flying enemies, Gaiamon either uses his hand, or more effectively both of his war hammers by smashing them together. A sonic blast erupts from this into the air, an effective weapon against winged foes.
3. Gorgon's Gaze- Gaiamon locks eyes with his opponent, then using his Earth abilities slowly turns them into stone.
4. Goliath’s Legacy- Gaiamon gathers earth energy around himself and uses it to expand his size and his strength. When he reaches critical mass, he releases his energy in one all out attack.

Element: Earth

Spectral Spirit:

Name: Luminmon
Species: Phantasm
Data, Virus or Vaccine: Data
Looks: A human-like ghost digimon, Luminmon is a very odd digimon. His form itself is shrouded in what seems to be a veil of mist that appears to be white, but upon closer examination is a mix of all colors. Standing (or rather floating) at about 6 and a half feet, his eyes are a clear and soothing blue that penetrates the mist. Two ghostly scythes can be seen floating behind him.
Personality: A care-free sort of digimon, Luminmon is a source of light and laughter. His otherworldly view on things can distance him from regular people and digimon, but he seems not to mind. He is quite the odd-ball.
Attacks:
1. Shroud- Luminmon’s mist envelops the enemy and drains them of their energy at a frightening rate.
2. Reversal- Luminmon absorbs the enemies attacks, adds its own power to it, then hurls it back. He can only do this a few times as it is very draining.
3. Multiples- Luminmon splits himself several times while invading the enemy’s mind to make it appear as if there are even more copies. A very effective attack that puts the enemy off guard.
4. Reflection- Luminmon transforms into his opponent.

Element: Spectral

Key of Fire:

Name: Feumon (Human)
Species: Human Angel / Dragon
Looks: Standing at about 7 feet, this tall angel is a silent ominous figure to behold. His body is swathed in what seems to be a cloak made of burning flames, the hint of strong metal sometimes visible beneath it. His arms end in draconic claws, as do his feet. His head looks human, with long flowing black hair that is untouched by the flames. His mouth is covered by cloth, and his eyes are slit like that of a lizard. Two orbs rest above each shoulder, one white, and the other black. He has two large wings, a sort of hybrid of angelic wings and draconic ones.
Personality: Completely silent, Feumon only communicates through telepathy. He is a very serious digimon that does not take things lightly. Other than this, little is known of this powerful entity.
Attacks: Unknown
Other:

Name: Feumon (Beast)
Species: Human Angel / Dragon
Looks: A massive dragon of fire, Feumon’s beast form overshadows most digimon in size and glamour. Like the ancient western dragons, Feumon has four legs and two massive wings that seem to block out the very sky. His skin seems to be a very dark ruby red, flames coursing over the surface. His jaws are massive with huge fangs, with a pair of eyes that do not only strike fear, but also hypnotize.
Personality: Completely silent, this time due to the fact he is completely unable to, Feumon does what he feels is necessary in a given situation. His anger, when stirred, is a force of nature.
Attacks: Unknown
Other:

------------------

Kenichi Tanaka Takinowa

------------------

"KenIII-chan!" a high pitched voice screamed into my ear. I managed to open up one eye slowly to stare into the face of my little sister Sakura. When she noticed I was finally awake, she began pouting at me.

"Keni-chan, you said you'd take us to the park today! Don't be a sleepy-head!" she said, her most 'persuasive' voice used. I opened my other eye slowly and lifted my head from my pillow. The futon I was on shifted as I looked at the door where Midori was, struggling with the competing expressions of disgust and humor. Hawkmon was leaning against the door, an expression of exhaustion on his face. Sometimes I thought I was the only one that had enough energy for these two... And sometimes that was barely enough.

"You always say I'm going to take you to the park..." I mumbled back into my pillow. I could almost see Sakura's expression of surprise and dissapointment in the white linen.

"... and then I always do!" I shouted, getting up in one smooth movement, scooping Sakura up with one arm and placing her on my shoulder. As always she giggled with delight at this treatment. In the space of a few seconds I strode across the room and plopped Midori on my other shoulder. She stiffled her own giggles, but reached up and ruffled my already messy hair. My creased t-shirt and pajama bottoms completed the look of a sleepy teen.

"So, is mommy up now?" I asked.

Midori nodded. "She's been up for a long time Keni. You slept for awhile! Daddy is even home now."

I suppressed a whistle at this. I had been out for quite some time last night checking up with Rimon about some unusual activity he had been sensing in the Digital World. I had been tired, but I didn't think it had taken that much out of me... The only other times I had slept in this late was when I had last visited Auny, and even that was over a week ago due to her trip...

As I strode out of the room I glanced towards Satoshi's old room after seeing some movement. For just the briefest of moments I thought I had seen a girl there, but then it was back to normal. Laura...? I thought to myself.

My thoughts were not intact for much longer however, as several voices came out of nowhere. They mixed together, but I couldn't exactly get what they were saying. I knew that one of them had mentioned "Earth" but by then darkness had already engulfed us...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I awoke, I found myself on a train. My clothes had changed completely, my old green vest was back on from four years ago... Two long metal guards attached to my arms gleamed in the lights of the train car and a pair of red sunglasses were on my face. My D-Sense was also attached to my belt...

I quickly looked around, these details trivial to the safety of my sisters. I quickly found the two of them slouched against chairs. Shaking them a bit, both quickly came around.

"Where are we?"

"What happened?"

"Why do you look so funny?"

Their questions assaulted me, but I took them in good faith. They were fine, nobody was hurt. And if I had to take a guess, we were in the Digital World once more.

"Don't worry, I think we are in the Digital World-" I was unable to finish my sentence as Sakura shouted in excitement.

"Yay! The Digital World! I'll get my own digimon!"

My smile was interrupted as the car door opened from the connecter. Out from it stepped two figures that I wasn't prepared to see... Auny and Laura.

"Auny!" I shouted in surprise and happiness...

Haruko
15th April 2004, 09:08 PM
-------
["Sukuwaretaikara tameiki wo tsukuno janaku
Kakidashite shimatta kodoku no kehai no kazu wo Tada kazoeteita"Shell[WTR Opening].]
--------------------

"Huh..."I blurted out, feeling a numbness in my leg.I touched it gingerly, then looked across from me..
I'm on a train?I thought to myself, looking around to see if their was anyone else onboard. I sighed in relief as no one else was found on the one car train, and I sat up on a seat, looking across to my Jacket/Laptop case.

And ontop of my Laptop was some toy like device I saw in the stores. It had a grip of navyblue and white color, the button's blue while the rest was white. The screen was glowing a white light, and a soft humming came out.
I slowly got up from sitting, and grabbed the device. The light enticed me,as I could almost make an outline of a Angel.

"Welcome to the digital world,Tenshi"A woman's voice came out. I glared at the screen, for that woman calling me that..

"Meet up with the others soon, and your destiny will unfold."The womans voice was cut off, and the light discapated. I stared at the screen as the train came to a halt.

"Bay Docks...Bay docks..."The train shook as a heavy voice filled the air,"Get your things and move on, I've got a LOT of work!" I placed my jacket and my laptop on, and walked out the train, looking around. In one second flat, I was out of the darkness and into a terminal that smelt of fish.

"There's another terminal,"Something down below me pointed out as the train..."trail"mon left."There's supposed to be more human's arriving over there."
"And..what makes you think that I want to be with other people?"I snapped at the small thing.
"I'm a Salamon...sorry.."She said quietly.."I just wanted to help.."

I sighed heavily, and looked at her frowning face. Normally I like causing other people pain..but looking at her face made me feel sorrow too.

"Come on, You know this place,right?"I told her upfront.She smiled, and nodded quickly."Then you can be my tour guide for this world, ok?"
"Alllright!What can I call you?"She smiled, looking up at me...like she was reading my soul..

"Tenshi. But around other people.."I told her, bending down to her level.I looked at the other terminal, which was about 1 mile away...which now was occupied by confused people who seemed lost....

"Call me Shun"

-Agent of Orphanimon-

Name: Salamon
Species:Mammal
Data or Vaccine:Vaccine
Looks:Look here for her attacks too (http://cf.geocities.com/digital_empiredex/digidex/Salamon.html)
Personality:Salamon's very cute, she can charm anyone with her smile and her adorable eyes. However, she's very loyal, and keeps to her promises.
Attacks:
Other:She's sent to look over Shun..to watch him as he learn's that He's a Key, and to make sure he changes his personality.

I'll post Satoshi tomorrow...right now......;/

Toxicity
17th April 2004, 02:14 AM
I thin I can find the opportunity to post now...

Name: Laura Miyuki Kimura(originally 4 years ago, her surname of Rider was used. Eventually, something happened so she went back to Kimura to protect her public identity)
Personality: Over the years since her time in the Digital World, she's changed a bit. Still calm, strong-willed, and somewhat shrewd(wise), she still has a bit of hopelessness, yet her sorrow has been lifted a small bit. She still is a quiet and withdrawn person, and is rather kind-hearted to those she knows she can trust(she'll trust anybody she knows until they betray them). And sometimes, she is known to be a bit...forgiving.
Appearance: A bit taller than she was at 14, she now stands at 5'10" with the same deep forest green eyes, but now and days, her hair is shoulder-length and now purely black(she let it fade over time) and with ice blue streaks dyed in. Her skin is still the icy pale tone from years ago. Her build is still a slight bit lanky, but she developed a small amount of muscle over time due to Tae Kwon Do. She dresses in a blue top with silver markings connected to her by the back and neck, with the top part of the sleeves apparently cut off, and a pair of black bellbottom-ish pants of a clothy material that hide her blue and grey Nikes. She still has her glasses with silver frames and elipse lenses, as well as her six small, silver hoop earrings(three in each ear).
In the digital world, she still has her glasses and earrings, but her top is now a deep blue top with Asian-cut sleeves and khaki-ish pants over her tennis shoes(still the Nikes). On her back is a blue sports bag which contains about nothing at first but later has a few things. The only thing really in there is a picture of her and Jun four years back...
Element/Spirit Name: Ice/Anastamon
Location of Spirit: [Later]
D-Spirit Colors: Base is a dark grey, grip and buttons are a deep blue.
Abilities:
(1) Icy Switchblade - She draws out her ice katana from DS and lunges it in a spinning motion at her opponent.
(2) Rue for the Fallen - A somewhat stronger version of her Yuki no Hikari, she raises her hands hile whispering something in Russian(apparently showing her sympathy for the Romanovs of Russia(don't say you don't know...*sighs*) and causes a flurry of snowflakes and hail to rain down onto her opponent.
(3) Frosted Sorrow - She raises her left hand which draws in her sorrows at the time, and fires a small blast of dark blue ice outward. This can only be used once in a certain amount of time and will weaken slightly with a slight cold or sore throat.
Relationships: Cousin of Kouji Hikazu(Light CC in DS), and somewhat of friends with the CC from her time in the Digital World. She still loves Jun Wakami, yet it's now harder for her to express her feelings now and days.
Theme Songs:
(1) Duvet(Serial Experiments Lain Opening) (http://www.animelyrics.com/anime/lain/selduvet.htm)
(2) My Will---Dream(Inu-Yasha 1st ending) (http://www.animelyrics.com/anime/inuyasha/mywill.htm)
(3) October---Evanescence (http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/evanescence/october.html)
History:
She was born originally in America, but at a young age eventually moved to South Korea where she lived until her father fell ill when she was five, almost six. At seven, back in America, her father died and forced Laura into a depression worsened by how her mother worked long hours. While this was going on, she was forced to endure hatred fired from her peers. At nine, her mother was relocated to the Tokyo area and has lived there since. She endured less hatred, but felt more betrayed than ever...and her mother focused on work and men more than her. While in the Digital World, the course changed a bit for her: She met Jun, and learned that she had both a cousin and an aunt she never knew she had. Because of neglect, Laura's aunt, Sen Kinomoto(the Ice CC in Perfect Ideals), was able to become her legal guardian..and her life has been a bit better for her.
Other: Is currently awaiting to get accepted into a Russian university and try to become a forensics scientist.

.:.Ice Spirit.:.

Name: Anastamon (for Anastasia Romanov(again, don't say you don't know...*sighs*)
Species: Ice Spirit
Data, Virus or Vaccine: Vaccine
Appearance: A lot like a human, this Digimon looks much like a young woman in her mid to late teens for her facial structure. Standing at 6'4", she has deep blue eyes, back-length deep brown hair tipped in both blue and silver with what appears to be snowflakes scattered in it, and pale skin. She is rather lanky, but still has some strength in her body. She dresses in a deep blue dress that looks a bit tattered and goes an inch past her feet and a black cord necklace with a sapphire cross on it. On her back, she has a pair of tattered silver-grey wings, which are only used for flight. She also has a staff of a eep blue pole with a crystal symbol, the kanji symbol for Koori/Ice, on top.
Personality: Anastamon, or Anna, is silent much of the time, trying to hide something among her silent aura. She appears a bit 'tragic' and seems as if something haunts herand has affected her personality. She is calm, strong-willed, and shrewd...much like Laura.
Attacks:
(1) Memory Consumption - Anna raises her staff which fires a beam of ice of a color seeming to represent a memory haunting her(normally a dark color) downward.
(2) Shot of Betrayal - She turns the staff into a bow and forms two arrows of ice. You know the remainder, hopefully...
(3) Forgiving Barrier - She forms a barrier of ice around a few allies for a short amount of time, which breaks only when hit with fire ora sharp object.
(4) Blue Siberia - She spins her staff, stopping it at a certain direction. Whatever direction it resulted as, a small snowstorm of blue snowflakes rains down on her target.

~*~Laura Miyuki Kimura - Ice~*~
[The fate in the world rests also in my hands...]

.:.4 years in the past.:.
I felt woozy in my seat, trying to keep patience about my fate: I would have to live with either my aunt, Sen Kinomoto, or continue under my mother's neglectance. I glanced to the opposite side of the room, Jun and Kouji were also awaiting what would happen to me. Kouji and I developed a slight friendship in the Digital World a few weeks ago, and then I learned that we were cousins. Jun and I, of course, were close to being considered 'friends', but seem to be together on something rare I've noticed: "neutral affection", which is when two people have a relationship caused because each had an affection for each other...as in the Byzantine emperor and empress Justinian and Theodora. And, of course, my aunt, Sen. She looked a bit worried about this...as if she understood my pain somehow.

A member of the jury handed the judge the final decision of what would finally decide my fate before I leave for college.

"After the deliberation, I have reached the verdict..." the judge declared, as I felt sweat of nervousness creepng over me; Aunt Sen also looked nervous. He glanced over to the two of us, "Miss Kinomoto, I am able to say that, until she leaves for college because of nglection of her current guardian, you will be the legal guardian for Laura Miyuki Kimura." Sen now looked rather happy, impressed with the results. I smiled a bit, as Kouji and Jun walked over from the other side of the hall. Hopefully this now means I can start back on new grounds...

.:.Present Day.:.

Unlike I suspected, life hasn't changed much for me. I've realized that if anything changes quickly, I probably won't notice. At my age now, I should be in college, but I am still waiting for an acceptance letter from the university in Moscow. It probably wouldn't matter what will happen, can always try it here in Japan if Russia wouldn't work.

I sighed, twirling a pencil around in boredom because of nothing to do. I had finished attempting to write my full name using the Cyrillic alphabet, and all I can say is that it looks a bit...awkward. Oh well, everything s been awkward for awhile, since I haven't seen Jun in less than a month, and it's strange without him around. I heard a racket at the window, distracting my moment of thought...as if it was calling me.

Who's there...? I thought to myself, before creeping slowly towards the window. I glanced out as I saw a blue and grey fox-like figure dash to the side of the house. I blinked...blue, grey, fox-like? Arwen? I thought she went with Sen earlier...but I guess she never did leave.

I creeped the door open slightly, slipping into my Nikes and quickly shutting the door and dashed the side the figure I thought I saw dashed towards. When I got to the side, I saw the fox run off into the distance.

"Arwen, wait..." I called out, realizing that it was useless. Eventually, the wind picked up slightly as if a prescence was nearby...a prescence I thought I would never feel again: evil.

Koori no Kodomo... a voice whispered to me...calling my name, again: Child of Ice. It, once again, was calling me. Before I could turn around, everything around me faded to complete darkness...binding me before I fainted.

.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.

I awoke, hearing what sounded like a train on tracks. Was I...alive? I sat up, realizing my clothes altered a bit: a dark blue top with Asian-cut sleeves and khaki pants over my Nikes. On my back was a blue sports bag, which felt rather light. I sighed, picking myself up by a seat and standing up, looking around. I was on a train: with some new faces on it. I reached for my D-Sense in my pocket and pulled it out: still there.

I looked around with nervousness, as if I wouldn't be noticed among these others. Many were familiar, but I wanted to leave them alone because they never noticed me 4 years back. I started to think somebody else would be on, as I hopelessly turned backwards and started walking down towards the end. I soon came to a point in which I saw a figure standing...with red hair, an amber eye, and dressed in casual clothing. I came to recognize this person: Jun.

"Jun...?" I said quietly, trying to make sure it was him, "Jun?"

Haruko
17th April 2004, 08:41 PM
I've got time on my hands right now, so I'm going to tell you the cities we'll visit and the order in which the spirits will be captured.

Spirit Order:
Light[Bay Docks]
Fire[Soyokaze Village]
Wind&MetalCaelistic Village
Earth(Has to be here)&Ice[Tama Market]
Purity-Holy-Spectral[Tri-Angel City-Predecided]
Water & Darkness

If you and another person want a city, and your partnered up w/ a other element...you and that person(meaning, your element and other person's element) can have that Town. However, Bay Docks and Tri-Angel City can not be shared, along w/ whatever town VP chooses to go in.The pairing's of the elements are just examples.

However, Metal-Earth and Light have to be before Tri-Angel.

Cities:

Bay Docks:A Major City out near the digital ocean, this is also a major spot for fishing and laying out in the sun at the beach. The Terminals here are the Twin terminals, each 1 mile apart, but are exactly the same. In the middle is a cave that leads underground...Where local digimon say a Warumonzaemon gaurds a treasure of light

Name:WaruMonzaemon
Level:Ultimate
Virus,Data or Vaccine:Virus
Species: Puppet
Looks:Right here.^^ (http://cf.geocities.com/digital_empiredex/digidex/WaruMonzaemon.html)
Personality: Depressed half the time, he just wants to see the world as depressed as him...
Attacks:
1.Heartbreak Attack: In one swish of his hand, a dark colored bubble of heart comes out, flying at the opponent. Once hit, it makes the opponenet very depressed..normally allowing WaruMonzaemon to make a move.
2.Bear Claw: His claws glow a deep purple color, and as he slashes them in the air-energy sycthes come out
Other:

Toy town: Supposedly a place that toys that break in the real world come back to life in the Digital World, This place is a heaven for little kids, and can (litterally) place any adult/teenage mind in a state of child fantasy--Basically because the toys want to play with children.However, a digimon that Lurks in the shadows has cast a spell on Toy Town, making the mind of any digimon or human think their young again.

<Digimon enemy can be provided for you, or you can make an Ultimate up>

Caelistic Village: Actually, the Village part of the name doesn't describe this city at all. The center is filled with digimon merchants who love to trade and the rest of it is Casino's...Amusement Parks...and where the Wind Element hides...and a Woman Digimon who feed's on depressed memories...

Name:Memoriamon
Species:Humaniod Spellcaster
Looks: Around 6 foot 7, she has white hair that goes down to her butt. She has blue eyes of a teal color(though they change to the color of whoever she last stole memories from) and she wears clothing like a normal teenager--Semi-Ripped Blue Jeans and a Purple shirt. However, she has a pair of Black Feathered wings, and carries a staff around with a Huge Clear Crystal Ball.
Personality: Crazy...tormented...However you want to put it, she likes to manipulate digimon and humans to do their bidding.
Attacks:
1.Memory Erase:Her orb on the staff glows a mixture of light and darkness, and the opponent is mesmorized by the light. While that is going on, however, she steals the memories of the Digimon/Human and erases them from the Human/Digimon's mind...making them an empty shell of darkness,though they can walk and talk.The Human/Digimon will act like they have amnesia..

And the only way to get the memories back is to kill Memoriamon.
2.Memoria Slasher:The more memories she has of despair, the more this attack works. Basically, the darkness in the crystal orb intensefies and she makes multiple slashes in the air, portraying huge Dark Energy Sycthes.
Other:

Tama Market:Since the last time the Chosen Children have visited, the place has grown larger, with more shops and places to get food. However..lately there has been a disturbing presence overlaying the Market...

Soyokaze Village:Basically said, Soyokaze Village is a small village of Mushroomon, Biyomon, Hawkmon and Floramon who live in harmony by growing beautiful flowers. In the center of the village is a huge tree, it's roots big enough to walk on. However...the tree appears to be dieing..and an evil digimon's aura has been detected..

Tri-Angel City-A City in a shape of a Triangle, the center of the city is Spirit memorial, where digimon gather around to praise the 3 miracles(Legends,Perfect Ideals and Digital Sensations). At each corner at Tri-Angel City, there lays a spirit egg of the holy elements..Purity,Spectral and Holy. And each are gaurded heavily.

Purity Protector:

Name:Shadow Zenzenmon
Species: Dark Monk
Looks:Similar to Zenzenmon, but he carries a Staff with a cresent moon made of silver at the top,and his robes are black and white.
Personality:Quite and simple minded..
Attacks:
Unknown
Other:

----
[Satoshi Takinowa]
-------------

"Oh...hey Kenichi."I greeted Kenichi as he came through the other door. He waved hello, and looked at Auny. They soon got into deep conversation as I saw the car door open...

"Onii-san"I heard a scream in a familar voice. I motioned for Laura to wait a second as she wore my parka and I wore my undershirt. I walked over, and bent down..
"Onee-chan?"I smiled, and petted the top of her head. It was Sakura-since she was the only one who liked that. She looked back into the open car door to the next train car, where Midori was poking something underneath.

"Satoshi...Kenichi..."Midori yelled,"I found something!" I walked over to the next car, with Sakura following me.
"Caluuu! Stop that human!"I heard from underneath the seat. I bent down, and looked underneath..
"Are you going to poke me, human?"It asked. I nodded no,and it smiled, coming out.

"What's that?!"The girl with red hair asked through the door. With Midori and Sakura following me, I carried the small digimon to the car where everyone was. I sat down on a seat next to Laura, and looked at the approching light.
"This here is a digimon,a prime example of what we'll be facing when we stop. When we land, we won't be on Earth anymore, but a world of data...and a world of digimon."I told her, and whoever else was willing to hear."I don't know why we are here now though."

"Bay Docks coming up in 2 minutes!"The train boomed. I sighed, looking at Midori and Sakura.

<What were the celestials thinking>I thought as Calumon looked at me strangely. She then climbed up to my shoulders, and placed her mouth near my ear.
"I'm sent from the Celestials to protect those 2."She whispered. I sighed, and nodded. I didn't want 2 four year olds here...something serious could happen.

"Ariving at Bay Docks Twin Terminal 1!"The Trailmon boomed as I smiled at Laura. I was estatic...more happier than I could put in words. I suppose Jun and Laura were that way too, and Kenichi and Auny the same way.
"Arrived!Please have a nice stay."The train said as we walked out. The one with red hair and the other new person looked around in utter amazement. I held hands with Laura, and made sure that Midori and Sakura made it out fine..

I'll post as Shun later tonite. Someone get atleast near him, he's currently walking near the cave in the middle of the terminals.^^

Aswell, any old CC keep's their D-Sense until they get a spirit.

Yami Annika
17th April 2004, 10:05 PM
Aunyailia
-=-=-=-=-=-=-

“I’m… a mother.” Laura said. If anything, this is what I expected the least.

“A wha—“ I stopped quickly, as last time I made a comment, I regretted it. “Whoa. Laura! Congratulations!” A smile appeared on my face. Inside, my mind raced: Had she tried to cover it up, which resulted in this thinness? “Are they…” I pointed a thumb toward the other car, where Satoshi was. “…his?”

“No, no, I…” She replied, her voice low. “I just adopted them.”

“Wow, Laura.” I changed my voice to meet her tone. “That’s wonderful! Probably not something I would do.” My eyes widened as I tried to imagine myself taking care of very hyper children. “Don’t speak in a low voice, be proud!”

She smiled weakly. She really hadn’t changed much… she was still sad, and now she looked tired. I thought back to when I first saw her on this train, and realized what I had interrupted.

“You have a cute boy in that car, so go back in there and Carpe Diem.” I smiled gently, and stood up. She looked happier at that suggestion, and got up, too. Together, we started toward the doors.

“You’re so thin, though.” I sighed. “When we get to the town or wherever, we’re going to have a ton of dessert, alright? Promise?”

“Alright,” She laughed. “Promise.”

“I hope this place has food like some of the other towns.” I put more hand on the car door handle. “They had great cotton candy,” I sighed reminiscently. Laura said nothing, as she had no idea what I was talking about. But I did intend to hold her to that promise.

As we walked back into the car, I saw more people than I remembered.

”Auny!” A voice yelled, in a mix of surprise and happiness. Kenichi was among them.

“Kenichi?” I laughed. Sure enough, there he was, looking as he did last time we were in the Digital World. “I thought you were supposed to meet me at the mall, you baka.” I remarked teasingly, playfully and lightly slapping him on the arm. He smiled, and I kissed him on the cheek, which brought tittering from a miniature peanut gallery. I looked down to find Midori and Sakura.

”Midori and Sakura!” I hugged them both tightly, Sakura hugging me back at full blast, Midori standing there awkwardly. Letting go, I asked, “Why -- What are you two doing here in the Digital World?”

“Probably the same thing we’re doing here.” Kenichi said behind me, as I twisted my head around to see him. My face was full of concern, and I wasn’t sure if I was hiding it well. The last young person we had in our group was Laura – and she was the one who faired the worst.

I stood back up as the children went off to amuse themselves elsewhere. “How was your trip?” Kenichi asked.

“Oh, it was… France.” I chuckled quietly. “You know… been there, done that, saw enough cheese to last me a life time.”

“I missed you.”

“So did I.” I replied quickly, quietly. “Hopefully I won’t have to take anymore trips… I think I’m ‘cultured’ enough for a while.”

“Satoshi… Kenichi…” Midori yelled suddenly. “I found something!” We both turned and saw Midori poking something under a chair.

A girl asked what it was, as I strained to see better. Satoshi brought it out for everyone to see.

“A Digimon already?” I breathed. Satoshi told what it was, to everyone who didn’t know.

“I guess so.” Kenichi muttered in reply. He looked at me for a moment, thoughtfully, and then the train announced our arrival in a few short minutes.

”My purse!” The thought crossed my mind suddenly, as I wondered if it appeared with me. I looked at Kenichi, and excused myself quickly as I hurried to the corner in which I had appeared. After rummaging around in shadow, I found that, yes; it was still there and still very pink.

I pulled the strap over my shoulder and went back over to Kenichi. The train stopped and announced our arrival at our whatever-destination. “Ready?” He asked, as people started to get off, the newcomers awed at their surroundings. I nodded, and intertwined my fingers with his. We both got off, he making sure his two sisters were with the group, and I wondering what there was to eat – after all, Laura had a promise to keep.

Roy Karrde
18th April 2004, 12:16 AM
Laura Lutz
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
"It's big" I commented, which would have been a understatement, it was like King Kong big, if well I think King Kong was big. Well it was big to say the least. Auny called it a double meat, double meat again, Hamburger. I swear the thing was bigger than me.

"Go on Laura, eat up" Auny yelled from a few tables down where she had taken up camp with her, Kenichi, Sakura, and Midori. Who at the moment were in a french fry fight, funny thing is, Auny was winning.

"You dont have to if you dont want to" Satoshi wispered from some where on the other side of the monstrasity that was a Hamburger. I wanted to not have to eat it, even though my stomach was growling at me to go at it. I just didnt want to look like a pig infront of Satoshi, but in turn he would worry about me if I didnt eat it.

I slowly picked up the thing, using both hands so that I could hold it, and took a few bites out it. It was warm, and jucy, and a mouth full, plus it was a whole lot better than the scraps that I had eatten for the last few months. I slowly bit away at the hamburger until it was half gone, at the same time Auny had seemed to have called a Ceasefire in the war of french fries, but knowing her she was probley planning for a sneak attack, most likely involving ketchup. " Can I stop? Please?" I wispered to Satoshi, Satoshi moved his hand over mine and nodded. I felt releaved I was stuffed, and well felt wierd with all that food in my stomach.

We both snuck over to the desert tray and got some ice cream, Satoshi with his Cookie Dough, me with my Orange Sherburt, which sounded good and looked Orangie. "Satoshi I have something I need to tell you" I wispered across the table as we sat down with our ice cream. Satoshi looked at me for a second like he was waiting for me to go on. I reached the spoon up that had my ice cream in it and completely missed my mouth. I was so scared, I wanted to tell them about the kids, but I didnt know how.

"Laura, you can tell me when your ready" Satoshi smiled, I felt like a million pounds had fallen off of me. Satoshi leaned across the table, till his face was right infront of mine, he leaned up and kissed me on the nose, cleaning off the ice cream that had landed there from my mishap with the spoon. I closed my eyes as he did this and basked in the warm feel it gave me. When I opened my eyes he was still leaning across the table. I tilted my head up to meet his. Our lips met, everything was perfect, my breath quickened with his mouth on mine, and I slipped my mouth open to run my tongue across his teeth, and then next to his own tongue.

We broke away the kiss minutes, or maybe hours later, I sat back flustered, I..couldnt believe that I had kissed him, so deeply, so pationatly in public. Not even the faces that Sakura and Auny were making from the other table could ruin the moment. "That was, unlike anything, I mean, wow" Satoshi gasped sitting back into his seat, I smiled weakly as I tried to regain my own energy. "Oh look I've made a complete mess of myself" Satoshi smiled gestering down to his shirt that was covered with white icecream.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
1 Year Ago
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
"You two dont eat too much you will ruin your dinner" I yelled from the other room. It was hard egnough trying to get them to eat right, but worst yet I had to deal with the over turn Ice cream truck and them grabbing those Ice cream bars.

"Besides I dont want you two to be up all night again on a suger high" I smiled returning back into the kitchen, where Jennifer and Ryan were perched around the cracked and falling apart Dinner table. Both of them were covered in ice cream, it was all around their mouth, on their clothing, everywhere.

"Look mommy, I made a mess of myself" Jennifer laughed smiling some how with all the white Ice cream over her.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Current Time
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
"I..I cant do this, I just cant" I screamed at Satoshi rising from my chair and running out of the resturarnt. I hated being in this place, this Digital World, I couldnt stay here any longer I just couldnt be a Chosen Child any more, I needed my kids, and I needed Satoshi, but I didnt need any more Digimon.

I ran down the boardwalk of the city, pushing Digimon out of my way as I made my way through the crowd, tears running down my face. Behind me I could hear Satoshi call out for me, but his voice began to fade as I twisted between buildings. I felt horrible for what I just said, I just didnt want to be in the Digital World anymore. Suddenly I spotted them it was Jennifer and Ryan, they were on the back of a Red Dinosaur Digimon, a Growlmon I believe.

I ran at the Digimon at full speed and pushed him as hard as I could. I grabbed Ryan and Jennifer down off of his back with such force that I thought I might actually rip one of their legs off. "Run, get away" I told them, placing myself between me and the Digimon. "RUN" I yelled, Ryan and Jennifer looked at me like I was insain.

"Get away from my children" The Growlmon roared, I turned to look at my kids again, but they werent my kids, they were two small baby Digimon. I had made a horrible, horrible mistake. I couldnt even begin to appologise before a claw slashed across my face ripping deep gashes across my cheek. I fell to the ground grabbing my bleeding cheek and crying. "I will teach you to mess with my babies" The Digimon roared rearing its claw back to deal a killing blow.

"**** you" Satoshi roared delivering a uppercut into the Digimon's jaw, the big thing staggered back, thrown off balance by the attack. "Never, ever, touch, her" He yelled using a unending source of rage to knock killing blows to the Digimon. Eventually the Digimon was so ragged out from the hits, that it just grabbed it's children and ran. Next thing I knew I felt two strong arms around me, I looked up to see Satoshi hugging me.

"Satoshi?" I wimpered placing my head on his shoulder, he ran his hand over my hair before touching my cheek with a wet rag, it stung but I guess it wasnt so bad. "Satoshi, it hurts it hurts so much" I told him as I sobbed on his shoulder, blood began to trickle down his shirt from my wound.

"I know we will get you to a doctor" Satoshi cooed, his voice so soft, so gentle.

"No that's not what I mean, it hurts, inside, like a nail twisting around in my stomach, it's been hurting for the last four years, every day, every night, I just want the pain to stop. Please make the pain stop" I begged him as we layed there, my head on his shoulder, in the Digital World, millions of miles away from my children.

Name: Jun Wakami
Personality: He's the arrogant, self-centered, "I Know I'm Cool" type. Think
Yamatto only, Yet he can also be loving and sweet to the people he knows
Look's: He has gotten pretty tall and still has his messy red hair, he wears a buttoned down white shirt, he now wears a small eye patch over his eye which he lost in the last RPG.
Abilities:
Raikiri -- The gathering of a large amount of chi (energy) into the hands that causes an electric static between both hands, which are then able to strike out at an opponent (If you've seen X the Movie, it's the move Sorata does in the begining after doing a little chant)
Shintinshin no Jutsu -- This Jutsu allows the user to enter a targets mind, taking control of their body and senses. Normally a spying Jutsu, it can also be used in battle although with many drawbacks. The spiritual energy travels very slowly making it easy to dodge. If this happens, the users body will be left as an empty vessel for a few minutes, leaving it wide open to attack. If the Jutsu does work, any damage that is causes to the target, will also cause harm to the users body. This Jutsu only lasts about 5 minutes.
Kuchiyose - Enkouou Enma -- This Jutsu summons King Enma(demon monkey), Enma is able to transform into the Thunderbolt Staff.
Relationships: Depends if Gothic Latias wants to continue the relationship
Theme Songs:
Shining Collection -- Gravitation
Predilection -- Gravitation
Spicy Marmalade -- Gravitation
Other: Adopted son to Kioshi Wakami, like his father he speak japanese, unlike his father he does know english fluently

Jun Wakami
------------------------------
"That one" I pointed out, it was a beautiful ring, all golden with three diamond stones in it. I would be seeing Laura in the next few weeks, if she wasnt in a true relationship, I wanted to marry her. I hadnt seen her in months, I, I had a feeling she wasnt dating any one, I was 23 for godsakes I mise on try it. "Yeah that one" I said as the jewler picked the ring up, I paid for it, which was. Well alot, but that didnt matter, I had a 50/50 chance of getting married and I liked those odds.

"Now time to see what those two are up to" I sighed walking back to where my two dads were sitting waiting for me. They new I was going to ask Laura to marry me, they gave them their blessing, which was more than I could hope for. I rounded the courner expecting to see them on the bench, but they were gone, instead a disk lay there. Why would they leave this? I picked up the disk and heard some unaudiable words wispered to me before. Blackness, and a falling sensation.
----------------------------------
The next sound I heard was the clank clank of tracks. The world around me began to clear, I was on a train? A train that was not of the human world. Well I could think of worse places than the Digital World but that list would be very short. "Jun?" A voice wispered from behind me. I turned to see...Laura, in all her beauty and magnificense, it was LAURA. The engagement ring burned in my pocket at the sight of her.

"Long time no..." I began but gave up on words and just dived in for a kiss.

Name: Jennifer Sato Lutz
Personality: She is very outspoken, and can get into a fight if someone makes fun of some one she loves, she's a clutz sometimes just like her dad. She stays very close to her father when ever she is around him, and usually wont leave his side unless she is forced to.
Look's: Just like her mother she is very thin and wears stinky rags for clothing. She's about 3 foot 8 inches, with big blue eyes, and long blonde hair, She has somewhat tanned skin from being part Japanese.
Abilities: None, she never travels to the Digital World
Relationships: Possible Daughter of Satoshi and Laura
Theme Songs: * Will Fill in Later *
Other: She was adopted by Laura at a very young age, she can only remember Laura as her mom, and believed that Satoshi is her dad becuase of a photo she found of Laura and Satoshi from four years ago. She changed her middle name to Sato in memory of her father.

Jennifer Sato Lutz
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
"Akira-San" I yelled running back to her as the door opened, she had taken mommy over to daddy Satoshi's house. They were probley doing smoochies right now. "Midori, Sakura, and this big guy disapeared" I told her pointing down the hall way inwhich they disapeared.

Akira looked down the hallway conserned, and then looked back at me with a smile. "Dont worry, they will be back soon" She told me patting me on my dirty head. I may have eaten lunch, but I was still dirty, and I had these old clothes on me. "Just give me a few minutes and Satoru and I will get you two washed up" Akira said leading me down the hallway toward the bathroom where the tub was at.

We passed a few pictures of different people, why wasnt mommy up there? and then I saw him, he looked just like the picture mommy had shown me. "Daddy!" I pointed to the picture, Akira looked at me, and then back at the picture of Daddy and then back at me.

"Wait, your Daddy's Mommy?" I asked, Akira was shocked her mouth hung open. "I guess that makes you my Grandma!" I smiled a grin as big as I could muster.

Arnen
18th April 2004, 07:00 PM
~Name: Kari Alzena
~Gender: Female
~Age: 16
~Personality: She's a little more open and generally happier than in DS. She's still quiet, though, and even more into her books. She can't stand racists or sexists, and if she doesn't like someone, she lets them know in a very blatant and often rude manner. She's not easilly angered, but when she's mad, all hell breaks loose. She doesn't do well in social situations, and is shy around new people.
~Looks: She's sort of tall and has a decent, somewhat muscular build, and has a pale complexion. Her black hair is short, curling about her ears, and her eyes are a startling grey-green with miniscule orange flecks. In the Real World she wears black cargos and a white T-shirt with grey tennish shoes. In TDW she wears black cargos with black velvet wave-like patterns going up the sides, a black Japanese-looking shirt that folds over across the chest and has swirled blue embroidery along the top, and black faux fur-lined boots.
~Element/Spirit name: Water: Azuremon
~Location of Spirit: TBR
~D-Spirit Colors: Buttons: Silver Base: White Grip: Blue and teal marbled
~Abilities:
Water Shot: Fire water from her fingertips or palm.
Breathe Underwater: Obvious.
Righteous Rain: (wow, it's alliterate, heh) Rain falls, healing the CC and burning bad guys like acid.
~Relationships: She's friends with Laura and is always is supposrtive of her; has a crush on Shun.
~Theme Songs:
Crash and Burn by Savage Garden
This is Halloween from Nightmare Before Christmas (just the melody)
Before I'm Dead by kidneythieves
There's another one, I think it's called Hold On, but I heard it on the radio on the bus so I dunno who it's by or anything...
~Other: Her pockets contain (yes, weird of me, I know XD): Memnoch the Devil by Anne Rice (it's her Bible), a reading lamp, various snacks, her D-Spirit, and (later) her Digi-Egg. Ahem, now for other... *:gun: other*

Spirit:
~Name: Azuremon
~Species: Rain Spirit
~Data,Virus or Vaccine: Vaccine
~Looks: A beautiful girl wearing shimmering silver clothes (a sleeveless shirt and short shorts) and blue armor on her arms, legs, and chest. She has pale, almost white skin, billowing white hair, and crystalline blue-grey eyes that look like shimmering pools. She carries a silver staff with a round sapphire at the stop.
~Personality: Calm and serene, and thinks things through carefully. She takes things seriously, but not to a maddening extent. She simply doesn't anger, at all.
~Attacks:
Torrent: Blast volleys of water with amazing force.
Scald: Hits target with her staff, which becomes surrounded by water hotter than boiling.
Aquarius: Creates a stream of water taht can be moved around or snapped like a whip. It burns through enemies like acid.
Righteous Rain: Just like Kari's, only more powerful, and creates a protective aura around Azuremon.
~Element: Water

~`~`Kari [Umm... Yeeeaaah...]`~`~

It was dark in my room. The thick shades were drawn, and all the lights were off. The only illumination came from a single candle and a faint glow from the incense burning on the dresser. Nice smell, some sort of flower, I don't know. I was laying on my bed, a futon matress on top of a wood-frame matress, and was reading beneath the comforter. Ryuudamon lay at my feet, asleep. I was content, now and then taking a sip from the bottle of soda that lay at my side.

A knock came at the door, Mom of course. Who else could it be? I told her to come in, and she opened the door a crack and stuck her head in.

"I fixed the computer if you wanna go online," she said [note, they speak English at home... meh...]. I nodded in assent and, placing my bookmark in my book ever so carefully, I slipped the book into my pocket. Nudging Ryuudamon awake with my foot, I rolled out of bed and blew out the candle and the incense. Then I stood up, somewhat dizzy, and went into the computer room down the hall. Ryuudamon followed Mom into the kitchen, probably intent on stealing herself a little snack.

I sat down in the big comfy office chair and switched on the computer. As I waited for it to load, I happened to glance to the side, at a table set up in front of the TV across the room, and something caught my eye. It was round, blue, and very shiny. I got up and went over to look at it. It looked like a disc of some sort, blue all over. Light seemed to bounce and refract off of it in an odd way, kind of like water. I reached out, intent on picking it up, but as soon as I touched it, I heard a strange, deep voice, very soothing, in my head.

Mizu no Kodomo...

And as soon as I heard it, reeality rippled out of focus...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I dimly felt a rumbling beneath me, like I was in a moving vehicle. A clacking noise... Kind of like a train? But how did I get on a train?

Groaning slightly, I opened my eyes. I was on a train, alright. There were people everywhere, oh, boy... Most of them looked familliar from somewhere. Yeah, I had definitely seen them, all but two of them, somewhere before. One girl in particular caught my eye; she had dirty blonde hair and was wearing a black outfit kinda like a military uniform.

"<Laura?>" I thought. Yeah, it was her. What had happened? She didn't look so good; she was very thin and pale, and her hair was really tangled... "<Ok, so I'm on some train, and everyone from four years ago is here, along with two other random people. Ooookay then...>"

This likely meant we were going to the Digital World again... But why?

"Bay Docks coming up in 2 minutes!" the train (Trailmon, I guess?) said in a loud, deep voice, interrupting my thoughts. I glanced around; everyone seemed to be getting reaquainted. I sighed, settling further itno the corner.

"Ariving at Bay Docks Twin Terminal 1!" Ok. I sat up, and looked myself over, remembering that I was probably wearing different clothes. I found I was dressed all in black: jeans and a T-shirt. That was good, I don't think I could've stood anything else. They were nice, though, so if I needed to wear something formal I could just wear the same thing. I can't stand dresses, they're so uncomfortable... Well, at any rate, the train was slowing down, and we were arriving.

"Arrived! Please have a nice stay." the Trailmon boomed. Yeah, nice day, sure...

I stood and walked to the door, lingering behind everyone a bit to gather my thoughts. I tried to convince myself before I stepped off that I'd be fine, I'd return home ok just like last time, and like Mom before that. I shook myself mentally, and leapt lightly onto the platform just before the Trailmon pulled out of the station.

I didn't want to talk to any of the others... I don't think I could've if I had wanted to. I was shaking all over; I needed to take a walk. After a quick look around, I found the exit and ran out. I slowed my pace as I came into the bright sunlight of outside, outside in the Digital World. Off from the main road was a small beaten path. A sign said: "Bay Docks Twin Terminal 2". Whatever, as long as I could be alone for a while to take all this in...

After walking for awhile, I noticed a cave off to one side. Ahead I could see a station identical to the one I had come from. After a moment's debate, I rutned and went into the cave. It was hot out anyway, and caves were usually cooler, right?

Well, it was a lot cooler, practically freezing inside. Well, better than the heat outside. The scenery was much improved too, great stalagmites and stalactites (whichever were which, I can never remember) hung from the ceiling and jutted like great teeth from the floor, while glittering columns arched towards the ceiling. Beautiful.

A little ways in, I heard a footstep, which nearly made me jump out of my skin. Someone else was in here, it seemed.

Haruko
18th April 2004, 07:31 PM
-------
--------------------

"It's reacting in here, Salamon"I told her as we walked in the cave. She smiled, looking up as the beeping device.
"That mean's it's in here."She told me. I nodded in agreement as we walked more into the cave. I just looked around at the formations inside the cave. I felt something..burning inside. Like something here was waiting just for me.

And then, I bumped into something. Shaking off suprise,I looked at what I bumped into. A Girl, a little shorter than me. She had short black hair, and wore all back. She looked at me funny, and I gained balance back and picked up my device.

"Sumimasen*"I quickly told her, starting to walk further in the cave, ignoring if she was alright. She looked fine,if anything.
"Wait a second."She said, her voice chilling the air. I stopped, looking infront of me."Who are you?"
"Why do you want to know?"I snapped back at her. A minute passed in silence, and I let out a whisper.
"Shun"

So Me and Salamon continued our trail into the cave,not caring if the girl was following me or not.We soon approaced a huge, liten room of rock, with a Huge bear sitting down infront of what seemed to be an egg. Once we walked in, the bear woke up, smiling..

"WaruMonzaemon. Ultimate level, attacks are HeartBreak and Bear Claw"The device shouted out. Salamon backed off slowly as Waru--whatever walked over, a smile slowly growing on his face.
"You've come to play, Light destined."He said, his voice echoing in the room,"But I won't let you get what you've come here for."

I glared at him, looking him in the eyes. I then looked over at the egg, which was white with small wings protruding the surface.

"Heartbreak!"He said, and swiped the air with one of his claws.A bubble in a shape of a Dark Heart came out, and flew out to me. I ducked, but it followed me like a heat-seaking missle. It popped as it hit right near my chest, and I started to feel...funny.

Like more depressed than I've normally ever been. Tears started flowing down my cheek's as I fell down to me knee's.I didn't know why I was crying...or felt so depressed.

"I'm...so...sad."I cried out, holding my head while I cried. Warumonzaemon belowed..I had no control over my emotions...it had to be that attack he used.I felt my control over my emotions come back, the depression sunk below, below my anger.I stood up, and to my suprise.

That girl stood there, right next to me.

^^;;I'll post more tomorrow.

Sumimasen=Excuse me, I'm sorry...though he could've used Doomo

Thargor
18th April 2004, 08:21 PM
---------------
Kenichi
---------------

I ducked narrowly as another flying french fry flew past my head. Auny giggled next to me, using me as a shield as another barrage was thrown by Sakura and Midori. Sakura was really into such things, and I was surprised by Midori's enthusiasm as well... But it was their first time in the Digital World.

I gave Auny a small smile and chomped on a fry that had lodged itself into my sunglasses. She shrugged apologetically, and called a truce for a moment between herself and my sisters. Midori stopped quickly, but it took a couple of shouts for Sakura to stop... But as soon as an Agumon with a cheeseburger in claws walked by, their attention was soley on the digimon around us.

Auny leaned into me, and I put my arm around her. "I'm glad we're back together again..."

I felt Auny's head nod into my shoulder. "So am I... Your sisters have gotten better at throwing since I last have seen them."

My voice dropped a bit, concern entering it. "Yes, my sisters..."

"You're worried about what they're doing here, aren't you?" She said, her voice lowered so Midori and Sakura couldn't hear.

"It doesn't seem humans are pulled into this world without some sort of danger being present..." I said quietly, hugging her tighter for a moment before smiling. "And who says they are the only ones I'm worried about?"

Auny chuckled, and threw her chin in the direction of Satoshi's table. Sakura and Midori were making faces at it.

"I don't think we need to worry much about those two."

I turned around just in time to see Satoshi and Laura finish up a pretty serious kiss together... Both looked somewhat surprised by it, but happy. It had been awhile since I had seen Satoshi happy in that way. Over the past few years I had tried setting him up with girls, but it never seemed to last long. Perhaps he might find something this go around...

I began to talk to Auny once more, telling her what had been happening for the past couple of weeks at home. Sakura was more than willing to step in for many of the portions, telling at great length what she thought about everything. Midori was more quiet, however, only interjecting a couple of times.

A shout from Laura dragged all of our attention back towards Satoshi's table, where she was in the process of leaving the food area. Satoshi was hot in pursuit, the two quickly lost in the crowd outside. Auny gave me a concerned look, but I shook my head.

"Satoshi should be able to handle this on his own..." I said. "I think we should give him the chance."

"Yeah, I guess so..." Auny said.

"But that doesn't mean," I said with a smile. "That our group should be seperated completely. We should get a good look at this place before we head off, while keeping the two love-birds within eye-shot."

I looked at my sisters and gave them a serious look. "Are you two prepared to walk around some of the Digital World with us?"

The two became serious, and nodded quickly. I looked over towards the other table where on of the two new girls were sitting.

"Hey! Do you want to come looking around with us?"

classy_cat18
18th April 2004, 09:21 PM
Tajiri Hotaru

The train -- or Trailmon, as some of the other kids called it -- finallly stopped at a place called Bay Docks. I climbed off and turned to the Trailmon. "Are there any more like you?" I asked it.

"Of course there are! I can't do this job alone, you know!" it said in an exasperated voice.

Such a "duh" moment. "Sorry I asked. Have a good day!"

It left, and I searched for someone to talk to. Most of them had someone that they knew. I saw the redheaded girl from the train and decided to stick with her. "Hi. My name's..." I started to yell, but noticed that she going with someone else. "I guess I'm alone here." I took a deep breath and noticed that the air was a lot cleaner than at home. There were scents of food and flowers; it was very refreshing.

I opened my mouth to say something when a big red dinosaur walked past us. My mouth stayed wide open until I felt drool oozing out. "What was that?" No one answered me, so I just followed them into a restaurant.

After seeing those gigantic hamburgers, I lost my appetite and just ordered some noodles. I happily slurped them, oblivious of whatever was happening around me. What should we do now? I asked no one.

"Hey! Do you want to come looking around with us?" a guy's voice yelled. I looked around and saw another guy from the Trailmon, this one wearing sunglasses.

"Sure!" I yelled back. "Let's explore!"

EDIT: Guess Maichi wanted to go somewhere else.

VirtualPlay
18th April 2004, 09:37 PM
Maichi ~ Fire 『火 の 子供』
In the train terminal at Bay Docks
~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~
So...wow. This was the Digital World, huh? Aside from the talking trains and monsters, it looked just like the real world, just better. In fact, the only thing I didn't like about the Digital World was the fact that nobody seemed to want to talk to me. It seemed like just about everyone else knew just about everyone else.

I looked around, unimpressed, before noticing another terminal like the one we were on about a mile away. Then I noticed the cave about halfway between the two terminals. Then I noticed the girl heading towards the cave, mostly there. Shrugging and realizing nobody at the terminal really wanted to talk to me, I ran after the girl, hoping she wouldn't mind some company. That and it seemed like she wasn't very connected to the other people here, just like me.

After about 10 minutes I made it to the cave and looked inside. Yes, the other girl had gone in here. I stepped inside and felt an immediate change in temperature. It was freezing cold, and I wished I at least had some tights or long sleeves. Regardless, I pressed on, intent on finding whoever was in here.

After a few minutes of walking, I heard voices. First, a voice similar to the one of my D-thingy said, "WaruMonzaemon. Ultimate level. Attacks are HeartBreak and Bear Claw." Wait, attacks? Level? That meant there was a Digimon here.

"You've come to play, Light destined." a new voice, a deeper voice, said. "But I won't let you get what you've come here for." A few seconds passed, then the voice yelled, "Heartbreak!" Slowly I moved around the stalagmites, trying not to be seen or heard.

"I'm...so...sad..." another male voice said. Wait, what about the girl that I definitely saw go in here? Moving a few more feet, I finally saw the strange scene. The girl was standing a couple feet away, a guy was standing up suddenly next to her, and a little ways off was...a giant teddy bear?

Well, it looked like one, but it was all ripped and had huge claws on one hand. It wore a tattered orange cape. Heck, it looked more like a Frankenstein bear than anything I'd sleep with.

"Bear Claw!" the huge Franken-teddy yelled, swiping its claws. Huge purple scythes flew out from where it swung...flying towards the other people!

"Watch out!" I yelled, diving at them and tackling them to the ground. Politeness can wait until after lives are saved. The scythe-like purple auras flew through a few stalagmites, but didn't hit any of us. "Doumo sumimasen," I mumbled, getting up. I hoped I hadn't hurt them. "Are you two alright?"
~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~
Hm, can I take Soyakaze Village? It'd make sense to have a fire Digimon internally destroying a flower town. And can you provide the Ultimate?

classy_cat18
18th April 2004, 09:40 PM
OOC: Um, VirtualPlay? Could you change your post? It doesn't really connect with the last two.

Roy Karrde
21st April 2004, 02:22 PM
Jun Wakami
--------------------------------
"So I would guess the Digital World needs us again" I sighed, giving a glance to Laura who was walking beside me on the beach. Everything seemed so peaceful now, it almost gave off the illusion that we were back on Earth, or better yet that we wouldnt be in for another long fight. Laura nodded and we continued to just walk in silence, neither of us knowing what really to say. There were so many months that we had been away from each other that, well it just seemed that we had grown apart in that time. Now I wanted to marry her, but I didnt know if this new Laura would act the same way as the old one, if she would say yes?

"You know I guess it is fate or something, but my dad told me that the last group of Chosen..teenagers went to the Digital World twice, maybe it's the same with us" I suggested. I felt like a idiot just standing there throwing out mindless ideas. "You know what, lets just go do something out of the ordinary, just like oldtimes" I told her grabbing her by the hand and running along the beach the sand sticking into our feet as we ran barefooted along the surf.

"Jun, what about the rest of the group, we should stick together?" Laura asked, I didnt care about the group, or anything else, we were together, after a incredibly long hiatis, it was a chance to relax and enjoy ourselves.

I let a small breath escape my lips as I prepared my body for what I was about to do. I let go of Laura's hand and dived head first into the ocean, the water was deep egnough to allow myself to hide inside the water, yet it wasnt too deep so the rough sandy bottom of the ocean floor scraped against my skin. "Jun, JUN!" Laura screamed, she was probley afraid that I had gone mad or had broken my neck in my sudden dive.

1, 2, 3, 4, "JUN!" Laura screamed over and over again. 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10! Laura was just close egnough, so I pushed all of my mucsles and sprang out of the water, splashing Laura with all the water that had followed in the wake of my jump.

"Laura, your soaking wet" I laughed gaining my barrings again, and trying to calm my aching muscles.

"That wasnt funny" She tryed to suppress a smile, we both stood there soaked head to toe, both of us also had cold sea water up to our ankles. "Okay it was a little funny" She laughed as we both began to laugh together. Next thing I knew Laura shoved me back down into the water. We were both cold, wet, and laughing like crazy people, but we were together!

Toxicity
21st April 2004, 02:59 PM
Nab, I think Hold On is by Good Charlotte...*shudders at saying the name slightly*

["Your biggest fear will be the rescue of you, Strange how it turns out that way/Could you show me dear, Something I've not seen?/
Something infinitely interesting..." ~Echo---Incubus]

Silence really passed through our prescence for a few minutes as we walked together on the shoreline. I was confused about what to say, hoping I wouldn't say anything dumb....that is, if he was as easy to piss off as he was when we first met. After being months apart, I hope we weren't near the end. I still love him, but I wasn't sure ow to say it now and days...for it has been a while since I have said those three simple words.

"You know, I guess it was fate or something, but my dad told me that the last group of Chosen Ch--Teenagers went into the Digital World twice. Maybe it's the same with us..." He said, just to add in some sort of conversation. I nodded, yet I remembered that the second time, it was my aunt who went into the Digital World instead of the original Ice Digidestined, who I believe was Satoshi's mother, Akira. "You know what...let's do something out of the ordinary, just like old times." He then grabbed my left arm as we ran on the shoreline with bare feet. The sand against my feet felt relieving, as I couldn't remember the last time I did something like this.

"Jun...what about the rest of the group? Shouldn't we stick together?" I asked, but got no response. Oh well, it seemed as if he thought it didn't matter if we were separate. But, then again, it would be good because, afterall, we haven't seen each other for a while. Eventually he let a small breath leave his mouth, as he let go and decided to dive into the water,which from what I assumed was pretty shallow. I was worried a slight bit, calling out his name every five seconds or so. Sighing, I stepped a bit closer towards the water, and he splashed out, the water left in his wake splashing over me...and I was drenched, as much as he was.

"Laura, you're soaking wet.." He said in laughter, as I sighed a bit and felt t he wetnes get beneath my socks. Now I'll probably get athlete's foot.

"That's not funny..." I said, trying to hide my smile as we stood there, the sea water up to our ankles. I lost it and had to smile somehow, "Okay it was a little funny." I started laughing a bit and decided for karma, pushing Jun back in the water for play. We were all drenched, cold, and laughing...was it normal at our age? Oh well, at least I was able to see him again...and it had been so long since I had fun.

Arnen
21st April 2004, 09:29 PM
I don't think it was by Good Charlotte... It didn't sound like it at all...

Haruko
23rd April 2004, 04:47 PM
----
[Satoshi Takinowa]
-------------

"No that's not what I mean, it hurts, inside, like a nail twisting around in my stomach, it's been hurting for the last four years, every day, every night, I just want the pain to stop. Please make the pain stop"She told me as we sat down in the alleyway, and her head layed on my chest.

"Don't worry...I'll make the pain go away."I told her as she stared into my eyes."Just you see."
"You've..got blood all over your shirt."She replied, looking down at the blood.
"That's alright, I can always buy another shirt."I told her as we both got up, her tears stopped flowing. I peered out of the alleyway to see if there was a place we could get her cut cleaned up, and I could get a clean shirt.

"Come on, Laura."I told her, smiling as we slowly walked to the store across the alleyway. In no time, I got a clean shirt and Laura had a bandage over her cheek. We walked out of the store, smiling at eachother.

"I love you."I told her as we walked. She stopped, and looked at me. I stopped too...sorta waiting for a reply.

-------
--------------------
"I'm alright."I huffed out, getting up. I looked at the person who pushed us out of the way of the sycthes. She had orange hair..and a short skirt on. I quickly blushed as I looked away, and placed my Laptop case behind some rocks.
"What..no thank you?"She asked me, standing up. I glared at her, and then looked at Salamon.
[OoC:Shun just glares at everyone. Doesn't mean he hates your character if he glares at them]
"Salamon, protect my laptop."I told her as the orange-head girl looked at me.

"Thanks."I huffed out, grabbing my D-Spirit.I bent down to Salamon,and asked her "So I need to get that egg?"
"Exactly. Then you can defeat the oversized evil teddy bear."She whispered in my ear. I nodded, and stood up.

"You two, hide behind some of the rocks."I told the two."I have to get that egg."

<Protect them.>I heard a familar voice ring in my head. Lately I've been having dreams with a tall angel like human with White hair. I suddenly felt like I should protect them. My body suddenly felt burning hot for a second, and a barrier of white surrounded them.(His spell, Protection).

"Just stay here."I told them strictly, and started to run. Warumonzaemon kept his gaze at me, but didn't attack.
"I'll let you get your spirit..and I'll steal it from you when I defeat you!"He said as I approached the egg. It was white with wings proruding it..I could feel it calling out to me.

And my hands started to reach out to grab it without my control.It started to glow as I lifted it up..

"Spirit...Evolution!"

Not much..but I posted.XP

Roy Karrde
23rd April 2004, 05:18 PM
Laura Lutz
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
"I love you" Satoshi said, my heart stopped, my breathing stopped, I actually forgot how to breath. I mouthed the same words back almost with out thought. That's when I remembered what I was going to get him into if this relationship passed this barrier, it would be a point where there would be no return. Satoshi would be forced to deal not only with me but with my two kids, kids who thought he was the father.

"I..cant, I just cant love you, I'm sorry, but there is something in my life something just something hard, and I dont want it to hurt you too" I told him bolting back down the alley, Satoshi chased me down the alley, which led to a dead end, I couldnt turn to him, I couldnt face him.

"Laura, if you want some time, I understand.." Satoshi began, I shook my head furiously, and let my shoulders sag, I would have to tell him, I would have to tell him my big secret.

"Satoshi, I'm a..I'm a mother, I have two kids, both about four years old, I dont want to force you into a relationship that has to deal with children, it's not fair to you" I told him, I finally turned to face him, tears glistening in my eyes.

"I love children, anyway." Satoshi grinned, I ran into his open arms, tears streaming down my face, he grabbed me around the waste and hugged me deeply.

"I love you, so much" I hugged him my tears running off of my cheek and onto his shirt. "I love you, I love you, I love you" I cried.

He walked me out of the alley and down a few blocks, each of us holding each other's hand as hard as we could to show our love. "Wanna go to the beach?" Satoshi asked, I nodded, and he led me into a clothing shop. He went over and picked out some silver swimming trunks, I took a pink bikini, which had two small heart clips on the hips that held the suit together.

"What do you think?" I asked posing infront of him with the Bikini on, it kindof hung off of me, but it covered the right areas, so it all worked out.

"I, umm, I,it looks, I, umm it'-it;s great" Satoshi studdered, I blushed and slid down next to him, he was allready bare chested with his silver swiming trunks on.

"You do look very sexy in that cute swimming suit" I gestered motioning to his swimming trunks. He blushed a very deep red, which was a welcome change from him drooling over my swimming suit. "Auny!" I yelled out and ran out of the store when I spotted my friend. Luckly we had allready paid, or else I bet about ten cop digimon would have tackled me.

"Auny were going to the beach, you gotta come with" I told her as Satoshi came up behind me, Auny was shocked, I guess with my sudden wardrobe change.

"We were, going exploring and all" Auny motioned pointing toward all the stands, which was in the opposite way of the beach. Midori and Sakura allready started chanting for the beach, Auny sighed.

"You know what, we could take the kids to the beach, you wanna come?" I asked turning to the new girl. She shrugged at the comment. "Good" I laughed, I couldnt believe I was acting like this, it was like I was ten again and the last four years had never happened.

"So what's your name?" I asked her as we reached the begining of the sand.

"Tajiri" She replied quickly.

"Laura" I smiled, extending a hand, she shook it lightly.

"This your first time in the Digital world?" I asked as the cold water ran over my feet, we continued to walk till it was up to our knees, She nodded, and I was about to mention how it wasnt that bad when a splash of water soaked us.

"Water Fight!" Sakura yelled, I turned to look at them, Satoshi smiled and looked away even though he was the only one that could have put that much push into the water.

"Revenge!" I yelled splashing them back, this time aiming the attack toward Satoshi. Satoshi smiled, back at me after getting soaked, I smiled back and turned to splash Midori when everything went spining, I staggered back a few feet trying to get where I was, my bones began to ache, I felt horrible all the sudden, Satoshi walked toward me and supported me up. "I'm okay, I'm okay" I said stedying myself, this was the wierdest day ever.

Jun Wakami
------------------------------
We sat there, laying on the beach for hours, watching the sun sink lower, and lower, drifting ever so slowly to the horizon line. The surf constantly washed up to give us a fresh coat of salt water. "Having a good time?" I asked Laura, she nodded in responce. The sun was at the horizon line now, painting the sky in the glow of rich orange and reds, slowly letting in the night as it sank away.

"Havn't done something like this, since our last night in the Digital World" I told her, snuggling up to her side. Right before our one last big battle, before we headed home, everyone spent a last night together. We spent ours on the beach, watching the sun set until it must have been half way across the planet.

"This evening has been perfect" Laura sighed, we snuggled against eachother listening to the ocean who's ever so soft waves continued to brush against us. The lights of the city began to flicker on as the sun winked out letting darkness fall over this town in the digital world.

"Want to make it better?" I asked her. She looked at me strangely as I shifted to a more comfortable position. "Stand up" I wispered, she gave me another aqward look but decided to do what I said and stood up.

I slowly lifted myself up off the sandy ground I lay on, and got into a knealing position. My whole body itched, maybe from the adriniline, maybe from the sand, who knows. "Laura Miyuki Kimura, will you take my hand in marrage?" I asked her displaying the case, and opening it up to show the beautiful four diamond ring that sparkled in the moon light. Now I had layed everything on the table, what would she say?

Toxicity
24th April 2004, 01:01 PM
["misetai to omou mono ga kitto atte, kikasetai kotoba mo takusan aru egao nakigao mo zenbu mite hoshikute/matte-iru watashi wa yamete 'chansu' wo, tsukamu yo..." ~My Will---Dream(InuYasha 1st ending)]

Me and Jun rested on that spot on the beach, watching the sunset as we layed down on the sand, the waves constantly misting over us as they crashed on the shoreline. I watched the horizon line in all its colors...pretty identical to the sunrise my cousin Kouji and I watched from the fountain in Las Mesa four years ago.

"Having a good time?" Jun asked, looking overtowards me, smiling. I gave a nod and and watched the sun slowly sink beneath the ocean, fading away. "Haven't done something like this since our last night in the Digital World." And I remembered that ours was much like this, as we were separate from each other that final night...and I was always curious about what Kouji did that night anyway. Jun then snuggled a bit closer to me.

"This evening has been perfect." I said with a small sigh. As we grew closer to each other, the lights flickered on as the sun drew closer towards leaving us in pure darkness under a luminescent setting. We felt the waves start to reach the edge of our toes as the darkness grew more.

"Want to make it better?" He asked, as I felt awkward about what might happen, and he shifted to a more comfortable position. "Stand up.." he whispered softly, and I sat up to raise myself to a standing position. I glanced at him with another awkward look, as he raised himself to a knealing position. I was now nervous of what he wanted me to know, as he tried to reach for something in his pocket.

"Laura Miyuki Kimura, will you take my hand in marriage?" He said, displaying a small black case and opening it to reveal a golden ring with three or four small diamond stone in it...as it glowed under the moonlight, I could tell they were real by this...unlike the cubic zirconium people wear and claim that they are real diamonds.

I thought about it with slight stress...was I ready? What would everybody say? Was I really ready after all this time? Considering the possible truth, I came to my conclusion, tears of slight joy building up in my eyes.

"Of course I will..." I whispered softly, sitting on my knees in front of him, to lean in and give him a slight kiss. I was ready, and hopefully he wouldn't be upset if I did go to that university in Moscow...

[Trnaslation - "There's definitely things I want to show you, and so many words I want to hear/I want to see all sides of you, when you laugh and cry/So I'll stop waiting and seize my 'chance.'"]

Haruko
24th April 2004, 07:27 PM
For people who watch InuYasha, new episodes on Adult Swim start tonite at 11pm Eastern Daylight Savings time.Soo...^^;;

Light Spirit:

Name: Tenshimon
Species: Angel
Looks: Around 6 foot 5, Tenshimon is a sight to behold. He had long blond hair, thats tied to the back like a pony tail, and eye's of golden hues that can make any girl stutter.His wings are a silverish white, and have a wingspan the same as his height. His outfit is that of like a Monk's in InuYasha, but a White robe and yellow/dark blue cloth. He carries around a pole of a light yellow color, and the tops are small, white orbs.
Personality: Tenshimon's very kind and sweet, but doesn't like to show it. He keep's quiet when fighting most of the time, and also thinks he can defeat things on his own.
Attacks:
1.Tenshi no Hikari: His entire body and his pole glow a yellow light as he charges at the opponent, attacking her/him with his pole.
2.Of Heaven and Hell: The small orbs on his pole glow, one with a yellow light, and one with a red light. He then starts swirling the pole around, like a baton, to make the lights intermix and form a circle. Light and fire emerge from this circle, and hit the opponent like a whirlwind.
3.Rememberance: He closes his eyes, and can focus on a ally and heal them half way.This drains his powers though, and makes Shun pass out after use.
4.Hikaru: Glitter that shines w/ a white light falls around the opponent...touching it makes them paralyzed.
Element: Light
Other:

-------
[Tenshimon-Warrior of Light]
["Haruka mirai Warau bokutachi ni Itsuka aitai/Sonna negai Areba kitto Machigawanai yo ne"-Haruka no Okurimono/A Far-Away Gift]
--------------------

As soon as those words erupted out of my mouth, my D-Spirit and body started glowing. Sparks of Yellow and Blue light erupted from the egg, and touched my body. I felt like I was changing weirdly. I soon found myself floating in midair with wings..

And I felt like I've done this before.

"Tenshimon!"I yelled out. I was no longer myself, but some angelic being with wings and long blond hair.I held a long pole in one hand, and the other was free. I looked down to the 2 girls for a second, as they stood in awe and amazement in the white bubble.

"You two step out of that barrier and I'll come after you after I'm done with this teddy bear!"I yelled at them, bluffing about the coming after them part.

"Bear Claw!"Warumonzaemon slashed the air and created large energy sycthe's,"Just try to dodge this!"
I quickly spun my staff, and absorbed one of the 2 energy sycthes..however the other one hit my body and a pain much worse than anything I've experianced spread through my body. I fell to the ground and slid to the wall, my wings somewhat torn.

"I'll make you pay for that,Of Heaven and Hell!"I yelled as I spun my staff.The orb on the top glowed a white light, and the other a red light. A Circle appeared before me, glowing of both color's.

A Mixture of White Light and Fire bursted out of the circle, and hit WaruMonzaemon full blast.
"Now, the finishing move...Tenshi no Hikari!"I said, and my body glew entirely of light. I flew up and glided down..right through WaruMonzaemon. He then started to glow, and sparks of white light arose as his body disintergrated. The data quickly flew to me as I felt myself getting stronger. I then flew and landed infront of the barrier of white, and de-evolved..allowing for the barrier to disappear.

"Wow."

[I want to meet ourselves that laugh in the far future
if that kind of wish is present, we'll never make mistakes-Translation to my quote]

Yami Annika
25th April 2004, 03:40 PM
Aunyailia
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Kenichi and I watched the kids and Laura run off to the beach. She may look older, I mused, but deep inside, Laura was still that ten year old of whom I had grown so fond.

"C'mon this city really is just one big beach,” suggested Kenichi. I wondered, distantly, why I hadn’t taken Laura’s offer in the first place. “Why don't we just visit it for a second, and then we can head on?"

I held my head in mock-thinking, then I nodded in reply. We followed the trail that the rest of the group had taken down to the beach, as the sunset provided a backdrop for us. It wasn’t a long walk, but I took a moment to think of the new girl who had walked with us before. I liked her – she seemed very kind. I don’t know why I was surprised. Perhaps it was because this was my first time that I began with the group
 and the first time that the grouped didn’t think of me as a traitor at the beginning.

As we reached the wet sand, we saw Satoshi helping Laura out of the water; his hand was over her shoulder, providing support for what looked like a very tired Laura.

"She's not feeling well" Satoshi explained at my bemused face, as he carefully laid her on the ground. It wasn’t long before the rest of the group seemed to just appear and stand there watching us, probably waiting to see what we were going to do.

"If you wouldn't mind could you take her back to the hotel?" He asked. Laura did look really pale, her breathing was sort of rapid and shallow, and she looked as if she was about to vomit. I fleetingly wondered why Satoshi wasn’t willing to do this
 Perhaps he was squeamish.

"Yeah I'll take her over there. Check us in and stuff." I assured him, picking Laura up in my arms. She was so light for someone her age. She felt no heavier than she did 4 years ago. Laura looked up at me and mouthed something inaudible. I strained to hear what she could be saying, but to no avail. "It's okay, I'll get you back to the hotel.” I told her comfortingly, though I wasn’t sure if she took anything in. I looked at Kenichi for a moment, smiling weakly. “I’ll see you later.”

"Be careful with her," Satoshi added watching on with worry.

“Oh, yeah, like I’m going to drop her.” I looked at him, puzzled, and then carried Laura off as quickly as I could without making the journey too bumpy.

The hotel was near the beach somewhere. I had seen it somewhere. I didn't know if it was the hotel the almighty leader wanted, nor did I much care, and it was close enough. I must have walked a couple of miles as I tried to retrace my steps to the hotel, but there was no luck.

"You children are lost?" A young man asked, he had a long purple robe on with a witches hat, his eyes glistened with darkness, as white hair draped around his shoulders. "I can help you find your way," He said stepping toward us. A dark aura seemed to wash off of him; it trapped me to the point I couldn't move. I was frozen there, helpless, and Laura wasn’t getting any better.

"Let her go." He commanded while pulling out a mirror. I followed his order and lowered Laura to her feet, without much gentleness or care. But she was too wobbly, and collapsed onto the ground.

"I can make all your troubles go away
" He said, bringing out the mirror. I gazed into the mirror; I looked into it as if I were to find something inside of it. As I looked into it, I felt myself slip deeper and deeper away, like if my body was going numb.

My eyes watched numbly, helplessly, and uncaringly as the man smiled and then turned to Laura and did the same. She instantly straightened up.

"Good, now take me to the other humans" He – I vaguely had the knowledge of what he was, a Digimon – smiled. My body turned uncontrollably and began to walk back to the beach. He was in control of me and Laura, and we were his slaves.

classy_cat18
25th April 2004, 09:15 PM
Tajiri Hotaru (last name first)

"I hope she'll be okay," I murmured as the two left. I stood in the water with my back to the little kids, exposing me to another attack. "Whoa, time out!" I put my hands in a "time-out" gesture. "Who wants to see how long I can stay underwater?" I took a deep breath and dunked my head.

"Go, go, go!" I heard the girls chant.

Reminds me of the beach trips I take with my mom. Too bad I don't have any brothers or sisters. My lungs started to scream for air and I shot back up. "How did I do?"

"That was so cool!" Midori shouted. "Can I try?"

I stopped her. Laura and Auny were coming back, and someone else was with them. I walked out of the water. "Are you feeling better, Laura? Hey Satoshi, Laura's back!" I looked at the new guy. Was there anyone on the Trailmon that I didn't know about? "Hi there! What's your name?"

"He looks like a wizard," Sakura commented.

Laura and Auny didn't say a thing. I waved a hand in front of their faces. I looked at the wizard guy. Something about him was starting to scare me. He didn't...feel right. "Kenichi?"

"Hotaru, get away from him. He's a Digimon!" he shouted. He was standing in front of Sakura and Midori.

I slowly backed up as he dug through his robes. "What do you want with us?" I asked him.

Roy Karrde
25th April 2004, 09:52 PM
Laura Lutz
(Yureteiru omokageni bokura no negai eien ni hateshinai / Within the swaying traces of memories...our desires have no end) Yu Gi Oh "Warriors"
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Tajiri ran up to Auny and I as we stood there on the beach, inside I was yelling for her to run, to get out of there. My body just stood there survaying the suroundings. Run Tajiri Run, Get Away. Hypnosismon reached for his mirror, when Kenichi called him away. That was when he realized this wouldnt be as easy as Auny and me.

* Get him, weaken their will * Hypnosismon commanded our bodies. They steped forward, Auny moved toward Kenichi with grace, as I walked toward Satoshi, and Hypnosismon steped back into the shadows. "Satoshi.." My mouth moved with out my control.

"Laura, are you okay, who was that Digimon?" Satoshi questioned me, as my finger traced down his chest. Satoshi looked at me like I was crazy.

"I..wish..things had turned out differently, four years ago" I began to say, I had no idea what I was saying, I was sitting back and watching my body talk, as if I were a puppet. "My life would have been better, if you, if you had married me, you banished me to hell for four years, while you lived in a comfortable bed" My body laughed pressing my finger into his chest until it drew blood.

"I realized something, something I was shown, for four years I have been your puppet, your lost little dog" My body laughed while pushing the nail deeper and deeper into his chest, blood washed over my finger as it dug in. I pushed my body, I pushed it hard, for something some sign. I was rewarded by a tear that drifted down my cheak.

I looked around my vision, I could see Auny torturing Kenichi, the same I was doing to Satoshi. Tajiri, she was the key, she could help, she must help me. I had to push my body, one more sign, one...more...sign I begged myself as darkness over came me, the sudden feeling of pain and sickness overwhelmed me, as I drifted off into darkness.

classy_cat18
25th April 2004, 10:38 PM
Hotaru Tajiri

"What's going on?" I asked nervously as Auny and Laura went toward Kenichi and Satoshi. The Digimon merely stood there smirking. He's doing this! "Stop this now!" I shouted at the Digimon. I didn't know what to do. I didn't know what this Digimon could do. Wait, he was pulling something out of his robes before. Maybe if I could get that... I rushed forward toward the Digimon, my head down. I tackled him down to the sand.

"Get off of me, human!" he said angrily. He reached toward something in his pocket. "I will make you get off."

I snatched the object before he could get to it. It was a mirror. "What does this do?" I dropped it on the sand and stepped on it as hard as I could. My foot screamed with pain, but managed to break it.

"Aargh! I'm through playing nice!" the Digimon said to me.

"What else can you play, then?"

VirtualPlay
26th April 2004, 08:11 AM
Maichi ~ Fire 『火 た ïżœ*ïżœäŸ›ă€
Inside the Cave at Bay Docks
~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~
"Woah..." I said in unison with the other girl. The guy had not only done something to put a barrier around us, but had transformed into some kind of huge angel. His hair was now blond, long and in a ponytail, and he kept himself in the air with two huge silvery wings.

He yelled, "Tenshimon!" brandishing his new staff. Then he looked at us, his now-golden eyes staring into us. "You two step out of that barrier and I'll come after you after I'm done with this teddy bear!"

We didn't get any time to respond. WaruMonzaemon (as I finally found out the Franken-teddy's name) called out, "Bear Claw!" again.

"Come on, let's go," I said, grabbing the other girl's arm and starting out. I hadn't gone more than ten steps before I realized something: "Ack! I don't have my D-Spirit! You go ahead, tell the others where we are, I'll be right out." I heard a loud umph! as if something had smashed into the wall...something like a body!

The other girl ran out, while I quickly ducked back through the stalagmites. "I'll make you pay for that...Of Heaven and Hell!" I heard the guy yell, and could see orange and white light coming from the battle area. As I made my way back into the barrier, picking up my D-Spirit, I heard WaruMonzaemon fall down, obviously hurt.

"Now for the finishing move...Tenshi no Hikari!" I looked and saw him start to glow, then just as suddenly, he flew straight for WaruMonzaemon, gliding through him as if he were air. Now it was his turn to glow, slowly disintegrating into small pieces of light which got absorbed by the guy (whom I realized I still didn't know the name of).

Unfazed, he flew above me, landing on the other side of the barrier. Almost as soon as he landed, he changed, becoming smaller and darker. The barrier around me disappeared, too, and I couldn't help but utter a soft, "Wow..."

He spun around, startled. "Wh-wh-...I told you to get out of here!" he said, suddenly turning sharp, possibly panicked.

"I...I..." I started, slightly shocked at his sudden ferocity. 「æ‚Șしからず。。。あぼ。。。」 {I'm sorry, but...um...} I swallowed hard, "I...dropped my D-Spirit and when I-I came back f-for it, I couldn't help bu-but watch you." I dropped my head, trying miserably to hide my blush. He had seemed so cute, so amazingly nice when he was Tenshimon...how could he be so cold now? There just wasn't any possible way, he had to be nice inside...somehow.

"Well...let's get out of here," he said, after what seemed like hours. "Wait, what about the other girl?"

I lifted my head slightly. "Oh, she...she made it out. I think," I added, remembering that I hadn't actually seen her go out.

"Aren't you forgetting someone?" a small voice said, making us both jump. From around a stalagmite came some kind of dog-like Digimon.

"Er...sorry, Salamon...I guess I forgot about you," he said, sounding the most sheepish I had heard him.

"And I noticed you two haven't even introduced yourselves." Salamon came and stood in front of the guy. "Now are you going to introduce yourself or am I going to do it for you?" She looked up at him with an irresistibly sweet look on her face.

"I'll start," I said. I bowed slightly, "I'm Konnetsu Maichi." I looked up at him expectantly. He looked back at me awkwardly, then at Salamon, then back at me, before returning what I guessed to be a bow (although I could tell he didn't really want to do it) and said "Just call me Shun."

"Well, you can just call me Maichi, then," I said happily. I didn't particularly like formalities either. "Now let's get out of here, I don't like dark and creepy caves." I turned towards the exit, hoping Shun-kun would follow.
~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~

Thargor
27th April 2004, 11:21 PM
---------------
Kenichi
---------------

"Kenichi, when I was in France," Auny said a large smile over her face, "I found another guy there. We had lots of fun together... Dating with him is more fun than hanging around with you."

Midori was clinging to one of my legs and gave Auny a confused stare. Sakura however had her eyes locked onto Tajiri as she was tackling the digimon/human. Laura seemed to be making cruel comments to Satoshi as well... What the hell was going on?!

"I don't have anymore need for you Kenichi," Auny continued, interrupting my thoughts. Her eyes looked oddly unfocused and glazed over, her stance suggesting that standing up was akward, almost puppet-like.

The comments stung, but I shrugged it off quickly. This couldn't be real, there had to be something going on. Auny wouldn't be acting like this, even if she was annoyed at me. The years had taught me that much at least. That digimon must be having some sort of effect on her... It had to be taken down.

I heard a crash off to the side as Tajiri broke a mirror the digimon had tried to bring it out of its robes. Both Auny's and Laura's heads swiveled over to the action, and I saw my chance to move.

Quickly I grabbed both Sakura and Midori's hands within my own. My heart felt light as I activated the Spectral Orb deep within my chest. All of our bodies were covered in light for a brief instant, as for just the barest of moments the three of us were in two places at once. Then we snapped back into shape, closer to the buildings of the town and away from the action.

"You two stay here! I'll come straight back once everything is safe, look out for each other," I said quickly to my sisters, inviting no arguments. I was gone too quickly for them to respond anyway, already back to Auny's side.

I brought up my D-Sense quickly, pressing a button. "Rimon, I need your assistance now!" I quickly shoved the device into a pocket, and embraced Auny quickly.

Seemingly startled, Auny looked at me. "What are you doing? I don't like you anymore."

The Spectral Orb beat along with my heart as I began to draw out its power. The light quickly covered my chest then began to spread towards Auny. Hopefully it could absorb whatever influence had plagued her...

Off to the side, the digimon had thrown off Tajiri, and was looking a bit more calm. A dark aura seemed to appear from behind him, causing Tajiri to stumble back even more. To the girl's surprise however, the unknown digimon was even more surprised as it whirled around.

In a flash of light and dark that swept across the beach, a set of six wings uncurled, blacker than even the aura that had hailed its presence. Four arms crossed a large chest, with the symbols of the Lunars sparkling faintly across it. Slowly a sword was drawn as two crimson eyes looked at the digimon.

"I suppose you are the trouble maker..." the voice boomed out from the dark angel. "Trouble makers seem to usually know my name... But if you are misinformed, as most trouble makers seem to be, my name is Rimon, and you made a mistake revealing yourself..."

Haruko
29th April 2004, 06:40 PM
----
[Satoshi Takinowa]
-------------

My body was pulsating with pain as she dug her nail deeper...closer to the bone protecting my heart. She smirked while doing this, with a tear stain on her cheek. It wasn't the wound that was just hurting me, it was her words..

Because I know they're true.
I looked into her eyes are I fell onto the sand, looking past her to Rimon appearing. I weakly placed a smile on my face as Laura placed herself ontop of me, still diging deeper.

"I..love you."I said weakly. The pain was just about enough for me to pass out.I layed on the sand, Laura's blonde hair touching my face, tickling it lightly. She smirked at the comment, then replied..

"You'll only love Lucemon and Hypnosimon in the end."She blurted out, weakly aswell. But she dug deeper and deeper in, as I felt myself slipping out of reality. I then felt a burning sensation in my left eye as my Holy Orb activated, releasing the holy sword right next to me. I was numb to all pain in my body as I shot up, carrying Laura with me.
"I love you."I told her, holding her arms with my hands. I looked her in the eyes as she looked away...dazed. She still dug more into my chest as I looked below, as blood spurted out. I started to feel like I was slipping out of conscious..but I had to help Laura come back to her self..to stop whatever grasp that digimon Rimon is fighting has over Laura...I had to before...

"I love you."I said, grabbing and pulling her over to almost her touching me...and I layed it down gently before we both passed out..

I kissed her.

-------
--------------------

"Now let's get out of here, I don't like dark and creepy caves."Maichi said, walking out of the cave. I looked down at Salamon, giving her a slight glare. I grabbed my Laptop case, and Salamon, and walked...slightly following Maichi.

'She makes me feel funny.'I thought to myself. I looked at her as we exited the cave, catching up with the other girl that was in the cave.'She does too.'
<'That's because you like them'>It was that voice from my dreams again, who before told me to protect the 2 girls, Maichi and one with black hair.<'I believe it's a normal thing for someone our age.'>
'Our Age?'I asked the voice, still walking with a daydreaming face on.
<'You'll understand soon.'>He said...I told myself it was best not to ask anymore questions, and just play along.

"Are you alright?"Maichi asked. I looked at her like she had seven heads, and stopped...looking around.
"I'm hungry."I muttered to myself, and looked around for somewhere to eat. I noted a diner, and Salamon nodded, then motioned me to bend down.

"Invite them"She whispered,"It'll be a nice thing to do."
"Who ever said I wanted to be nice."I whispered back to her. She gave me a shameful look, and I rolled my eyes as I got back up, looking at the two girls.

"Wanna grab a bite?"

I'm gonna introduce 3 VERY important digimon next time I post.^^

Roy Karrde
29th April 2004, 07:05 PM
Allright for those who dont know or dont remember Rimon is the final evolution of Rigiamom, who was Kenichi's partner in the last one. From what Thargor has told me, Rimon decided to stay in the Digital World to help the Celestrials, I guess Thargor will give a more detailed description.

Jun Wakami
--------------------------------
I was getting married! I couldnt believe it, I wanted to shout it to the world. I wanted to tell everyone in both worlds that I was getting married to the girl that I loved that she said YES! "Were going to have to do so many things" I breathed rolling in the sand with Laura in my arms.

"Yes but not tonight, tonight is our night" Laura smiled as I held her in my arms. I leaned down and kissed her on the lips, then raised up and kissed her on her nose. I leaned in to kiss her on the lips again, only to be interupted by the sound of a sonic boom passing over us, kicking up sand. "We better go" Laura wispered as I leaned down to start kissing her on the side of her neck.

"Do we have to?" I begged, raising up to see her beautiful face. I sighed in defeat and climbed to her feet, helping her up along the way. "Lets see where Rimon is heading" I sighed, I didnt even have to look up to know it was Rimon, the sound of him flying through the air was egnough. He had a very familiar sound when he was breaking Mach 5.

We arrived at the battle scene to see, well a battle scene. The haze of actually being engaged was still linguring in my brain, but the group needed us, and with Laura and Satoshi KOed, and Aunyailia looking like a ghost, they were in desprate need of reinforcements.

"What's happening?" Laura asked surveying the damage. Rimon landed and growed at the villan Digimon. Kenichi wispered some words to him, as I ran over to Satoshi and Laura, slowly removing her finger from the hole in his chest.

"Satoshi, Satoshi stay with me, Satoshi can you hear my voice?" I asked slaping each of his cheeks. There was no responce. "Hey stay with me man" I told him and was rewarded with a short moan.

I looked up to see Rimon walk up to the Wizard Digimon who looked like he was about to piss in his pants. Rimon grabbed him from each side. The Digimon was suddenly in two pieces, one half being his legs and turso in one hand. The second half being the head, chest, and arms. The digimon continued to gasp for air, it's arm flairing in the air. Rimon let the pieces drop to the ground, allowing the Digimon to slowly die.

"Rimon, we need to get everybody some place comfortable" I yelled calling his attention over there. Rimon reached us in two strides, grabbed Satoshi, Laura, and Aunyailia up into his arms, and took off flying in the direction of the largest multi-storied hotel in the whole city. The rest of us reached the hotel in no time, checked in the group, and waited outside for Rimon to come down from the room he placed Laura and Satoshi in. Aunyailia walked down from the room Rimon droped her off in, and hugged Kenichi. "Hey you know, you were pretty brave back there" I turned looking at the new girl, Tajiri I believed.

"I guess were kindof lucky to have you here, or else Rimon could be possessed too" I smiled, Tajiri blushed. I grabbed Laura's hand and turned to go off and find some dinner. I felt bad for Tajiri, she didnt really know any one yet, and still had done something incredibly brave. "Hey, wanna go find something to eat with us?" I asked turning around to face her.

Laura Lutz
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
(Hitomitojitashikai no atede kimi no ega o sagashlteta/With Closed Eyes, I sought out your smiling face at the edge of the horizon) Yu Gi Oh: Warriors

'Sounds? I could hear sounds, it was, the sound of air, well air moving through a fan, it was a airconditioner. A airconditioner in this dark place? No it wasnt dark, I just had my eyes closed. I guess Auny found the hotel.'

I began to feel the pain now, my body ached, it hurt so much, every joint hurt. My head, it felt like it was closing in on me. I could hear ringing in my ears and stabs of pain everywhere. Worst yet, I felt cold, it was so cold in this room. I began to open my eyes, everything, everything was blury, I slowly opened them and, ever so slowly things began to come in focus. Satoshi was sitting down next to, my bed? He looked at me with a conserned look on his face, his hand on my forehead. He had a red spot on his chest, did he spill ketchup on him self during dinner? Did he get dinner with out me? "Hey beautiful" He smiled, his breath was a little ragged like he was forcing himself to draw in air. "You have a really bad fever, how do you feel?" He asked.

I just moaned in responce. My throat was so sour I really couldnt make words, I could just lay there too tired to move, and in too much pain to try and go to sleep. "Shh, it's going to be allright" He cooed in a soft voice, before brushing some hair away from my forehead and laying a wet cloth on it.

"Water, please" I begged him, my voice coming out in a throaty rasp, it hurt to talk, it hurt to look around, everything hurt. Satoshi placed a hand underneith my head and leaned me up to sip out of a glass of water it tasted good, but still stung my throat as it went down. He layed my head back down onto the pillow and reapplied the wet rag. "Everything hurts" I wispered he smiled and rubbed a hand against my cheek, it felt good.

"You got hurt?" I asked reaching out and touching his chest. He winced in pain and nodded. "Who hurt you?" I asked placing my hand back down on the bed. My whole arm felt sticky and wet.

"No one, dont worry about it, just get some sleep" He wispered his hand continued to rub the side of my cheek. I moaned a responce and turned on my side, I couldnt sleep, everything hurt too much to sleep, the room was too cold, my body was all sticky and ached, my throat hurt. "Here, maybe this will help" Satoshi wispered. He placed his hands on my shoulders and began to rub them back and forth. It felt incredibly good, I mean if you could count the top five greatest things on earth, getting a back rub by Satoshi would be in the top two.

I let out a soft moan, as his hands seemed to be able to work out all the stress in my back that had bult up there for the last few years. "You like that?" Satoshi asked, his voice sounded stress from the pain, I opened my mouth to reply only to be over taken by a rapid sessesion of coughing, which only escalated the pain in my throat.

"Satoshi?" I yawned, finally opening my mouth with out coughing, I found myself incredibly sleepy now, it was like the back rub was the only thing I needed to cause me to start drifting off to sleep. "Will we be together, forever?" I mumbled out in my hoarse voice, I couldnt wait for a responce, sleep over came me too fast. Maybe I would feel better inside my dream, but for right now, only place I wanted to be, was laying in that bed, getting a back rub, from the person I loved.

classy_cat18
29th April 2004, 08:04 PM
Hotaru Tajiri

At school that day...

"What is with that girl?" one student asked, glaring at me. I kept on getting my stuff for the class.

"That's something Tajiri. She's in my class and she acts really stupid. She's a real teacher's pet."

She doesn't even know my first name. Well, even the teacher calls me by my last name.

"No wonder she doesn't have any friends! She looks like a little kid."

I walked past the group, keeping my head up and trying not to let them get to me. The boy stuck out a foot and tripped me, laughing as I dropped my books and fell on my face. "Go play with your dolls, Tajiri," he sneered.

I got up, keeping my back to the guy. "I have no friends because I have no intention of befriending jerks like you." I ran off to class before anyone could give a good comeback.

Right now...

The Digimon finally managed to shake me off. I sat there in the sand as he prepared to attack. "You will pay for breaking my mirror, little child." Something like a dark cloud grew from behind me, giving me a cold sensation.

Oh no. What's he going to do? I couldn't help but shiver. Suddenly the Digimon looked up and started to shake as well. I looked back at the most awesome Digimon that I've seen yet. "Whoa!" I scrambled for the others as the awesome Digimon walked towards the evil Digimon. Before I knew it, the evil Digimon was cut in half.

We gathered the others and headed for a big hotel. Everyone was relieved that we were safe. I was relieved; these were really nice people. I didn't know them, but they weren't staring at me like I was, well...a little kid.

"Hey, you know, you were pretty brave back there," a guy said to me. My head snapped up. "I guess we're kind of lucky to have you here, or else Rimon could be possessed too."

I blushed with a loss of words. Here I was, a hero, and I couldn't even find a witty comment. He and a girl went off then turned back around and asked if I could come. I merely nodded and smiled. "By the way, my first name's Hotaru. Call me Hotaru."

VirtualPlay
30th April 2004, 12:16 AM
Maichi ~ Fire 『火 た ïżœ*ïżœäŸ›ă€
Just outside of the cave at Bay Docks
~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~
"Wanna grab a bite?" Shun asked. I had a feeling Salamon had talked him into asking. I looked at the other girl and we both nodded. "Sure," I added.

Without saying anything else he turned and started walking off towards the city, Salamon slowly following in his footsteps. We watched them go for a couple seconds. "He's cute, isn't he?" I asked out of the blue.

"Yeah..." the girl said, almost dreamily.

"Oh, I'm Maichi, Konnetsu Maichi," I said turning and bowing slightly. "Please call me Maichi though."

"I'm...Kari," she said, almost as reluctant as Shun. "Do you know, uh," she jerked a thumb in Shun's direction, "his name?"

"Yeah, well...kinda," I said, starting to follow him. "He just said to call him Shun, although I doubt that's his real name." We walked for maybe two seconds in silence before I started up again. "Oh, you should've seen him battle that Franken-teddy as Tenshimon, it was cool. I don't know why he insisted on getting us out of there."

"Maybe...maybe he really isn't as cold as he seems?" Kari wondered aloud. I silently agreed. His cold outer shell of solitude had to be just that: a shell. Somehow...there just had to be a way to break it.

But I had other things on my mind. For instance, "Oh no, does the food here cost a lot?"
~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~

Roy Karrde
4th May 2004, 05:24 PM
Nabooorruuu where are youuuu?

Jun Wakami
---------------------------
"So what color do you think?" Laura asked showing Hotaru the different bride's gowns from a magazine that she found on the way to the Dinner. The whole wedding dress picking wasnt bad, the problem was she wasnt letting me see them, so I ended up sitting on the other side of the booth, watching them giggle and point at different dresses like school girls.

I sighed and closed my eyes, I made a fake yawning noise and pretended to fall over hopeing to land on the soft cussion of the booth, I misjudged and landed on the cold hard tile. Neither of the girls even looked up to see if I was okay. I sighed, realizing I wouldnt be able to get any attention from them so I decided to walk around and stretch my legs. I walked past the bar and into the other half of the dinner, I past booths and booths of Digimon, I almost didnt even see them as I past the group, but I caught them out of the courner of my eye. They were HUMANS!, more humans! There they were Kari, that one other girl from the train, and a new guy.

"Hey!" I yelled sliding into the half empty booth, the girls were all crowded into one side, one on each side of the guy, who didnt seem to be enjoying all the attention. "Kari, you missed all the fun earlier" I smiled trying to make myself comfortable in the booth.

"Yeah well, we got to see Shun get his..." Kari perked up, The new guy, I guess Shun looked over at her, I guess what ever he got he didnt want us to find out. Kari looked a little sad at how Shun had just treated her, the other girl didnt even seem to notice.

"Okay. well I gotta get back to Laura and the others" I said trying to get out of this very aqward situation, I slid out of my booth and walked back across the Dinner, as I past the bar I noticed the local news was on, I wouldnt have stopped except one name caught my attention, Lucemon.

"To recap our top story, Lucemon has sent out a notice to all cities, that if anyone can capture or can give over any infomation leading to the capture of the humans, they will be rewarded with ten hundread thousand digi yen, per human" The reporter read, suddenly I felt my stomach turning. Lucemon had gotten smart, real smart, he didnt even need to send out any of his big hanchos any more, he could just have all the bounty hunters after us.

I began to move back toward the booth slowly, I felt like every Digimon in the place was looking at me, everyone was watching me, watching and waiting to pounce. "C'mon Laura we need to go" I wispered not even bothering sitting down in the booth.

"We havnt even paid yet" Laura responded, gestering to her half eatten hamburger.

"I dont care, lets just go" I wispered putting a little bit of urgency in my voice. She looked at me for a second and then took Hotaru's hand and both of them slid out of the booth. I grabbed both of the girls and began to walk briskly toward the door, only to have a big hulking monkey Digimon step in my way.

"Hey where do you think your going human? Why dont you stay around for awhile?" He asked stressing the human part. At the same time every one at the bar seemed to turn to face us. This was going to be bad, really bad.

Haruko
4th May 2004, 08:06 PM
---------------
----------------------
"Great,"I said to myself, snarfing down my bacon cheeseburger. I quickly finished it as the news finished, and I motioned for everyone to duck underneath the tables. As we did, the boy and the 2 girls from before came near the door, only to be stopped by a gorilla.

"Hey where do you think your going human? Why dont you stay around for awhile?"The Gorilla-like digimon said, chuckling after emphazing the human part.
"That's Gorillamon."Salamon whispered underneath the table,"He's only a champion level, so he should be no match for Tenshimon."
I pulled out my D-Spirit, as Salamon told me it's name before, and got ready to kick some monkey-butt. He was only after the bounty Luce-whaever placed on our head's..he wasn't guarding a spirit. I was only in this for the fighting experiance.

"You two stay right here."I told them again, almost like a deja vu moment. They both nodded as I came from underneath the table to full view and in the middle of all the action..Which was basically most of the digimon gathering around the boy and the 2 other girls.

"I can smell you from over here, monkey-breath."I yelled over the crowd. The Gorillamon turned his head over to me, and gave a smirk.
"Your confident for a small human!You can't even attack!"He replied. I smiled, and waved out my D-Spirit, now having a full crowd.

"You don't know how wrong you are."I said, my D-Spirit glowing and sparks flying out."Spirit....EVOLUTION!"
My body began to glow and grow as the sparks that flew out of my D-Spirit and hit my body. I soon felt the same rush as I felt before, and before I knew it, I had a chorus of gasps come before I told my name.

"Tenshimon!"I said, my body was now different than it was once before. It was now similar to the form I held back in the cave I first got it in, a form with long blong hair...a robe with navyblue/yellow cloth..and I held a staff which held 2 orbs on either side.

I looked at the 3 new people as they gazed at my form with fright and happyness. I gave a whirl of my staff, signaling them to go behind me.
"Monkey breath, let's take this outside."I told him strictly as we both walked out, though his was more because I was coming at him. We soon came outside in the Twilight air, with a crowd watching. I could even see Maichi and from what I learned, Kari from a back distance.

"My human's full name is Tenshi Shun Matsumori Jr."I smirked,"But you can call me Shun or Tenshimon.And I'll just call you Monkey-breath"
"Your not going to live very long on that attitude! Once I defeat you, I'll bring you to Lucemon and get the reward....And I'm Gorillamon, not Monkeymon!"Gorillamon replied."Energy cannon!"

From his right arm, which had a energy cannon attached to it, it started to glow with a light blue light. it soon glew with a pulsating light, and it shot at me, full blast..and I got hit.
"You alright!?"I could hear Maichi's scream's, or someone's scream's from within the crowd. I could feel my body pulsating with pain..but I had to move. I got up, and looked at Gorillamon, giving him the evil eye.

"I'm not going to let you do that again...Hikaru!"I said, and as I clasped my hands together, a shower of glowing white glitter fell around Gorillamon. I smirked weakly at him as he started to freeze up.
"Wha-a-a-att d--iid y-oo--u d--oo?"He stuttered, afraid of what I would do next. I gained almost 100% of my energy back, and I looked him straight in the eye.
"Helping Lucemon will only lead in betrayal"I said, emphaizing the last part. I suddenly felt that presence again, like the one that told me to protect Maichi and Kari..and the one that told me I liked the two girls.

"Of Heaven and Hell!"I attacked, one orb glowing white while the other one glew a red. I spun my staff around, making a disc appear infront of me. The Gorillamon looked into it in horror, knowing it was about to die, as the fire and light erupted from it's grasp. It soon was nothing more than a handful of sparks, which flew into my body and I absorbed.

And once I took a breath, once where Gorillamon stood, 10 more digimon stood, all in attack position. I started to twirl around my staff, pretending to attack....and they all ran away scared..

Soon after, the crowd cleared out and all that was left was Maichi, Kari, Salamon draging my Laptop tote, and the boy with the 2 girls. I felt myself revert back self, and I felt my body gain a million pounds in exhaustion. I layed there, on the grass, just stareing up.

I soon stared at the group of people, and I looked up at them before I fell asleep.
"Heh, guess It's a bit tiring to do that twice in one day."
----------

Only a bit of Fatigue...nothing else.;]
Here's the data for Gorillamon (http://cf.geocities.com/digital_empiredex/digidex/Gorillamon.html)

classy_cat18
5th May 2004, 05:24 PM
Hotaru Tajiri

"Laura, what's wrong?" I asked as she led me out of the diner. Every Digimon had their eyes on us, an unpleasant look on their faces. We slid through the doors and started walking back to the hotel, when a rough voice stopped us. A huge gorilla-like Digimon had stopped Jun and the others in their tracks.

"Jun!" Laura said in a worried tone.

"Another Digimon after us!?!" I yelled. I looked around as Digimon started to stare at the two of us.

A new guy stepped up to the Digimon and started to glow. In his place stood another awesome Digimon with wings like an angel and a long staff. "Whoa, he's...kinda cute," I said in awe. Everyone's attention was now on Tenshimon as he made short work of the gorilla. He then scared off anyone who was ready to attack him. "That was so cool!" We ran to the others as Tenshimon transformed back to the human he originally was. He reeled backwards and fell asleep.

"What was all that about?" Laura asked Jun.

"I saw something on the news. Lucemon put a bounty on us. A huge one," he answered.

My heart skipped a beat. "Who is this Lucemon and why does he want everyone against us?" I said.

My legs started shaking, so I sat on the ground. "Um, does that mean that we won't be safe at the hotel?" I asked nervously. Everyone looked at me. "I mean, a hotel full of Digimon. At least some of them saw that same news report. We should at least tell the guys at the hotel what we found out."

Roy Karrde
9th May 2004, 05:57 PM
Hey Annika is pretty sick from the shot she got yesterday, She's asked me to go on and post her semi complete post and that she will be able to post the complete post in the next few days * Only things that will change is just some wording and editing nothing major *

Aunyailia
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

“I DON’T WANNA GO TO BED” Midori spat in my face as I struggled to force the nightgown onto the little girl. Never in my life would I imagine a little kid could hold such a loud voice. “Get away from me” She screeched her voice going even higher as she kicked me in the gut.

“C’mon Midori, cant you be like your sister?” I asked gesturing to Sakura who was allready in bed, dressed, with her teeth brushed. My head was still really fuzzy from what Kenichi had done to me, and Midori’s screaming wasn’t helping.

“NO!” She screamed sticking her tongue out while thrashing about on the bed. I was about to scream I was so tired. Midori had been all nice and sweet to me until she turned four, now she was like this.

“Let me try” Kenichi sighed stepping over; I raised my hands in defeat and walked over to Calumon who had curled up into a corner. I do admit that Kenichi was better with Midori then I ever was, she seemed to like him a whole lot better. She also seemed to follow what ever he or Satoshi would say.

“There, now was that so bad?” Kenichi asked tucking Midori into bed, Midori smiled and shook her head no; Kenichi leaned in for a hug, placing Midori’s head on his shoulder. With Kenichi deeply embraced in the hug, Midori shot a glare to me and stuck her tongue out.

“You know they aren’t so bad?” Kenichi whispered as we stood in the doorway, watching the two little ones sleep cozily in their beds. I shot a glare over to him, which softened immediately.

“They really are sorta cute when they are all peaceful and everything” I sighed leaning on Kenichi, he smiled and placed an arm around me to comfort me. “Soon we may have our own little ones to deal with” I smiled. I could hear Kenichi began to gulp and freak out. We had dated for four years and never once did the subject of children come up.

I walked out of the room leaving Kenichi to his shock. The guy could take on huge nasty Digimon, but would freak at the idea of becoming a father. “Auny can you come here a moment?” Satoshi asked quietly waving me down the hallway. He seemed pretty pale and short of breath.

“Laura is sleeping, she’s pretty sick, I would stay but I need to go get this taken care of, so could you
.?” Satoshi asked motioning with his head for me to go in.

“Yeah go get healed up, I’ll watch her” I sighed walking into the room. Satoshi wasn’t kidding about Laura being sick; she looked beet red, with sweat pouring down her face, every few minutes she would spasm up as if she was going to cough.

“Okay her water is on the night stand, I’ll have my D-Spirit with me if anything happens, I think the number for the ambulance is” Satoshi said quickly while keeping from doubling over in pain. Ever since he had met her again, Satoshi was being very protective of Laura.

“Satoshi, I know, go get healed up” I sighed; he nodded and left. I sat down on the bed next to Laura’s and flipped on the TV with out thinking. Kenichi, and kids of our own, the thought was laughable, but in turn somewhat comforting. Maybe he would be a good father, but would I be a good mother? Suddenly a million thoughts pushed into my head, and I pushed them aside except for one. Would I be a good mother?

Haruko
17th May 2004, 02:31 PM
I'll edit this post later with an actual post.

I'm introducing Haruka and another person into this, but they'll come into more importance half way.Or about the end of Soyokaze.

Aswell, if the non-spirit CC doesn't have a D-Sense, they can have a D-Spirit. So, if you want CC,your character can have a D-Spirit.

Name: Haruto Naritsu
Personality: Haruto is a person you could trust most of the time. He's nice, but sometimes picks on little imperfections. He also tends to be a pain in the neck sometimes, but he's really smart.He likes to get things out of the way, and sometimes speak's without thinking about it first.
Look's: Haruto stands at 6 foot even, with hair like this (http://usuyami.vauss.com/sakaki.php), but a more milk chocolate color.His eyes are a emerald green, sorta reminding you of pine needles. He wears black jeans that are a little worn out, and a white shirt with the symbol of Water on the sleeve(it's small).
D-Spirit Colors: The buttons are white and the base/grip are black.
Abilities:
Although he has a D-Spirit, his power isn't a attack. It's more of a clarovant thing, being able to see the future in little parts at random times, and can read one person's mind at a time. He also can sense evil aura's.
Relationships:His cousin, Haruka, is his cousin by her father, Kei, side. He likes her, but is a little pissed that it's not right to like your cousin. However...he's adopted and doesn't know it. So this might not come up later. So he's not really free...Unless I feel like it.=3
Theme Songs:
1.Grip![Lyrics] (http://www.animelyrics.com/anime/inuyasha/grip.htm)
2.Butter-fly[Lyrics] (http://www.animelyrics.com/anime/digimon/digibfly.htm)
Other:He shares an apartment in America with Haruka.

Name: Haruka Haruda
Personality: Haruka's changed since the last visit to the Digital World. For one, she's not so loner-ish anymore, she broke out of her shell and became a great person to be with. However, she still seem's to judge a person by the first time she see's them, and is very stubborn when someone tries to change her views. Otherwise, she's a lot nicer in this one.
Look's: Haruka stands around 6 foot 1, with carmel brown hair that goes down to her midback, with her bangs grown out, and held to each side by a deepblue dragonfly clip on each side. Her eyes are carmel brown aswell, and her skin is a soft peach color. She wears a white longsleeve shirt with magenta sleeves and deepblue strech jeans.
D-Sense Colors: Clear base with bubblegum pink grip
Digimon:Lopmon
Abilities:
1.Akiramenaide:A Barrier of Pink light engulfs her and whoever she chooses to protect. It's a bit stronger than last time,too.
2.Dragonflies Revenge:The Dragonfly clips in her hair come to life, engulfed in pink light. They then turn into energy sycthes and attack the opponent. In the end, they return to being a clip in Haruka's hair.
Relationships:Like Haruto, she has a crush on him. She,however..know's he's adopted. Also..she still hates Auny. Not as much though,she's loosened up. Also, you'll see her act all nice and stuff to Shun, trying to pry him open to help Maichi and Kari.

She's also cousin to Kenichi,Sakura,Midori and Satoshi.
Theme Songs:
1.Shooting Star[[Lyrics] (http://www.animelyrics.com/anime/onegaiteacher/shootingstar.htm)
2.Hitoribocchi no Seesaw; The Lonely Seesaw[Lyrics] (http://www.animelyrics.com/anime/digimon/hitoribocchi.htm)
Other:She shares an apartment with Haruto in America.