PDA

View Full Version : Wallpaper Requests

Razola
12th April 2004, 08:43 PM
I'm in a wallpaper mood, so just do the following and you'll get it within a couple of days:

1. Give a general description of what you want.

2. Supply any art/images you want used. I am not an artist, so if you want unique art, use the official request thread. If you do not supply images, I'll find my own.

3. Resolution. Give me the desktop resolution you have. Don't want a wallpaper that doesn't fit.

That's it.

Andrew
12th April 2004, 10:22 PM
Dear Santa, I would really really love it if you and your reindeers (Especially rudoph!) could make me a wallpaper for my Windows98 Gateway PC from 2000. I want it to be a nature scene, preferably of a storm on a beach or something, with lots of lightning, because that stuff really makes my christmas cheery. I will leave extra cookies and milk for you this year! And more carrots than last year!

- Andrew

PS - My resolution is 1024X768

PPS - Your elves scare me :\

Razola
12th April 2004, 10:39 PM
Here you go, little boy, but my elves will be dropping off your gifts next year...

[attachment deleted by admin]

Andrew
12th April 2004, 10:50 PM
Dear Santa, your elves last time tried to kidnap my dog, I was hoping it was a one-off, but if it happens again you can hear from my lawyer.

Also Santa, the docket on your last present, I need a refund :( Its far too dark, and the beach if far from perfect ^^;;;;;;;;;; But I appreciate the work you do Santa, although in the Santa Clause 2, I was dismayed to see you turned a beautiful young woman into a fat, old frump who danced around in her underpants.

Sincerely

- Andrew

Darkmaster Kagemusha
16th April 2004, 07:20 AM
I would like a background with a picture of Uchiha Itachi from Naruto on it, with some kind of fire or something in the background. My res is 1024 x 768.